News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 17

• 3 Replies

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« on: July 26, 2018, 03:54:37 PM »
By Goliadmike
(Spin-off of Jon Grey's Original Series)

"Come in!" Hailey said with genuine excitement, after I had knocked on her door.

"Where is Darla?" Hailey asked stepping back to let me enter her house.

"She went to pick up her sister and Nikki." I replied shaking off the December cold while Hailey closed the door.

Hailey nodded watching me shuck off my big coat. I was as nervous as a cat over the Chrissy situation, but I gave Hailey a faint smile. I guess she sensed my mood giving me a gentle pat on my shoulder.Hey, you can take your stuff up to Alexis's room later," Hailey told me, "Do you want a turkey sandwich?"

"Thanks but I’ve had all the turkey I can handle for a while." I replied as I began to head up her stairs.

"Alright, meet us in the kitchen, then." Hailey ordered. "Oh, and Kara, keep your clothes on...for now." Hailey smiled

I nodded heading on up to Alexis's room. Entering her room I found Alexis finishing cleaning her room. The athletic brunette gave me a faint smile as I said "Hello." Alexis looked as nervous as I felt.

"How was Christmas?" Alexis asked as I dumped my coat and purse on her bed.

I shrugged my shoulders as an answer.

"Need any help?" I asked.

"Nah, I’m done here." Alexis replied. "Why don’t we head down so we can get the basement ready."

I followed Alexis to the kitchen. Two of our bouncer/kitchen guys were eating and talking to Hailey and her boyfriend. All conversation stopped and then they greeted me with my nickname "E." The boys were excited. I could only guess they had heard rumors about our little Friday night events.

"Come on guys time to earn your keep." Alexis ordered.

I followed behind Alexis and the guys to the basement. We folded up a table Alexis used to fold her clothes to make room for the extra guests for tonight. We moved a few other odd and end things, to a corner, and then cleaned the basement as best we could. With the guys helping, it didn’t take us too long to complete our task. All the while we worked, the boys asked us about the event. Alexis kept telling them it was a surprise. The more they asked the more nervous I became, knowing they would see me naked in less than an hour. I had a feeling they would not let Alexis, me, or the others girls forget tonight.

"All done!" Alexis announced. "Thanks guys, you can stay down here or go talk to Hailey, we need to go change."

The guys followed us up the stairs and then stopped off in the kitchen to get some more left over holiday food. Just as we were coming out of the kitchen, Connie and Dan came through the front door. With a nervous smile, I ran over to Dan to give him his required hug. With his big stupid grin, he wrapped his arms around me as I ground my tits into his chest.

"Hey Connie." I said after pulling away from Dan.

Connie nodded and then leaned into me grabbing my right boob. "Give him a proper greeting when you’re dressed more appropriately."

Connie gave my jug a firm squeeze before letting it go. I nodded.

"See you girls in a bit." Connie said as Alexis and I headed up the stairs.

Up in Alexis's room, we milled about neither of us too enthusiastic about stripping. We filled the time talking about work and Christmas. Our conversation abruptly ended as soon as Ryoko burst into the room. The Asian girl was full of excitement as she greeted us. Ryoko gave me a wink with a sparkle in her eye.

"Come on guys, get naked!" Ryoko ordered. "People are arriving."

After throwing her stuff on the bed, Ryoko began shucking off her clothes. Ryoko truly was an exhibitionist. In a few moments, Ryoko was standing nude with hands on her hips waiting for us to strip. I noticed the Asian had kept herself shaved, after I had scalped her, down there. For the first time since I arrived at the house, I smiled remembering our night with Ryoko.

I was the first to start taking off my clothes under Ryoko's watchful eye. Alexis was one garment behind me, as one by one, we threw our discarded clothes onto her bed. As Alexis finished dropping her panties, Ryoko caught my attention. She licked her lips and gave me another wink.

"Come on, let’s go." Ryoko ordered, after Alexis had laid her underwear on her bed.

As we descended the stairs, we met Sydney on her way up. She nodded her greeting as we all welcomed her. I noticed Sydney's boyfriend standing at the foot of the stairs admiring his girlfriend’s backside until he noticed us. Charlie broke into a huge grin watching us come down the stairs. At first, he tried keeping eye contact, but soon gave up letting his eyes travel up and down our bodies. He said "hello" as we passed him on our way to the kitchen. Ryoko patted him on the shoulder, Alexis ignored him, and I nodded my head.

Hailey had just finished putting the last of the miniature turkey sandwiches she had made on a tray as we entered. Hailey ordered Ryoko to fetch the drinks as she handed me the tray of sandwiches and chips. Alexis volunteered to greet people at the front door and then I waited for Ryoko to finish filing her tray.
As I followed Ryoko out of the kitchen and down the hallway to the basement, Maria and her younger sister Andrea had arrived and fell in behind us. They were dressed to the nines wearing tight fitting dresses and sweaters with boots. I offered them a tray of food.

"No thanks we just ate." Maria replied waving the tray away from her.

"Looking good girls." Maria complimented Ryoko and me after I had turned to head to the basement door.

Maria gave my ass a playful pat and then Andrea giggled as my ass jiggled from the swat. I didn’t say anything as I continued to follow Ryoko with Maria and Andrea behind me. I commented about Maria and her sister’s dresses. They told me they had been out post Christmas shopping.

Down in the basement, the two bouncers, Jay, and Don immediately locked eyes on Ryoko and me. At first, they stood mouths agape and then broke into wide grins. Ryoko made a bee line to the guys as they fist bumped each other. Maria and Andrea laughed from behind us. I decided to avoid them for a little while and headed over to Dan and Connie to give him his proper greeting.

Connie laughed as she watched Ryoko do a twirl showing herself off to Jay and Don. Dan seemed amused himself at the bouncer’s reactions. Connie and Dan turned their attention back to me, as I approached them, the bouncers’ bumped fists again when Ryoko was done with her twirl. I held my tray out in my right hand as I reached for Dan's waist with my left just before I pushed my bare boobs into his chest. His right arm snaked over my right shoulder to pull me in tighter as Connie looked on with amusement. As I continued to hug him, Dan reached for my tray with his left grabbing a turkey sandwich.

"Good," Dan commented on the sandwich with a mouth full of food.

I forced a smile and then tried to pull away. Dan kept his right arm around me holding me at his side. I stood with my left boob still pressed against his chest facing Connie who noticed my nervousness.

"What’s wrong E?" Connie questioned.

I felt Dan's hand drift down over my shoulder and then grasp my right jug.

"Chrissy," I answered as Dan fondled my tit.

Connie nodded then grinned. I could tell from the grin on her face she had seen the video of Chrissy milking me after the big blonde had battered and ground my tits into submission.

"I hope Tamera knows what she’s doing." I continued as Dan hefted my boob. "I don’t think she realizes how nasty Chrissy can be."

"It should be a good fight." Connie commented. "I don’t really care either way I just want to see a good one."

I felt Dan squeeze my right jug and then looked up to see him staring at my breast flesh oozing through his fingers. I rolled my eyes to continue the conversation with Connie until I noticed Darla coming down the stairs with her sister Emma and Nikki.

"I gotta go." I said trying to slide out from Dan's grasp to go greet Darla.

Dan held on for a bit until I stopped struggling. I looked up at his grinning face.

"Please," I whined hoping Dan would release me.

Dan gave my captured jug a few more squeezes and then after tweaking my right nipple, he let me go. Connie replaced me at Dan's side as I headed off toward Darla and her gang. Darla had stopped to introduce Nikki to Maria and her sister Andrea. As I approached, Emma looked me over from head to toe, rolled her eyes, and then greeted Andrea. Nikki hadn’t seen me, as she was enthralled with the Brazilian beauty. Maria seemed to be just as excited to meet the athletic redhead smiling and looking over Nikki's body.

"Hey," I announced to get everyone’s attention to see if anyone wanted anything off my tray.
All conversation ended and then Nikki burst into laughter. With a red face, I held out the tray as several hands grabbed the sandwiches off my tray.

"Oh my god, Kara!" Nikki exclaimed, as she looked me over. "I had heard about you, but…"

Nikki didn’t finish her thought as she began laughing again. The blonde at least covered her mouth. The other girls smiled with amusement at my discomfort.

"Hey, you’ve lost weight," Nikki said after she recovered from her laughter. "You look great."

"Thanks," I replied. "Did you come to watch or do you see someone you might like to try out?"

"I don’t know maybe." Nikki replied looking around the room and then at Maria.

I noticed Maria puffing out her chest through her sweater for Nikki to get a better look at the Brazilian’s tits. As Maria and Nikki sized each other up, a horde of people began to descend from upstairs. The first one in a long line was Sydney, in all her naked glory, followed by her boyfriend, behind them, Shelby, and behind her was Chrissy. My heart rate quickened as she immediately picked me out of the crowd and smiled wickedly at me. Behind Chrissy trailed a tall muscular guy I assumed was her boyfriend.

The conversation around me died as they all looked up to get a good look at Chrissy.

"Looks like she brought her stud of the month." Darla commented.

Behind Chrissy and her man, the redhead Riley and the busty dark headed Katherine made their way down the stairs. I didn’t pay much attention to them as I focused on Chrissy who had decided to head my way. The big busty blonde smirked as she approached our little group. Darla stood beside me and put her arm around my shoulder.

"Looks like you’re dressed properly for me, floppy tits." Chrissy commented. "After I destroy your friend’s pathetic udders, I’m going to take you back to my apartment just like that."

"I don’t think you’re taking me anywhere tonight." I replied.

"Even if you do win tonight, if you hurt her, we will fuck you up." Darla warned.

Chrissy rolled her eyes.

"Kara has a lot of friends here." Darla continued.

"The bitch attacked me she has to pay." Chrissy warned.

"You broke the rules. She had every right to do what she did." Darla countered.

"Well, there are no rules now, Darla." Chrissy taunted, "And after the fight, her ass is mine."

Chrissy cut her eyes over at me and then back to Darla.

"I’m serious about this Chrissy," Darla said. "Don’t hurt her…besides, I Don’t think you’re going to have the opportunity, Tamera will destroy your precious tits."

"I haven’t lost a fight and I’m certainly not going to lose to some Hooter girl." Chrissy replied.

As Darla continued to argue with Chrissy, I decided to head over to Jay and Don. They were ogling Sydney as her boyfriend was showing her off. The guys were grinning from ear to ear as Sydney juggled her tits in her hands.

Hey guys," I interrupted, "You see that big blonde over there, and the guy she is with?"

Jay and Don nodded.

"You guys keep an eye on them." I stated, "If there is any problem tonight it will be from them."

"No problem, Kara we’ll take care of them." Don replied.

After seeing them in action at the restaurant handling the unruly drunks, I had faith they could squelch trouble in a heartbeat.

"You too, Charlie." Sydney said. "Give them a hand."

Charlie nodded.

"Thanks guys," I said, "Carry on."

I shook my tits before heading back to Darla who was finished arguing with Chrissy. The big blonde and her man were standing off to themselves looking around the room. I ignored Chrissy's stare as I walked. On the way over to Darla, I noticed Tamera coming down the stairs.

Following behind Tamera were Rolonda, Rolonda's roommate Jacqueline, and Tamera's friend Jade. Tamera smiled broadly as her entourage followed. I waited till her and her group was in her familiar corner and then headed over to talk to the queen of the Hooter girls. Tamera seemed to be in a surprisingly good mood as were her friends. It was a little unnerving watching her laugh and joke with so nonchalantly. It didn’t look like she was taking the upcoming fight seriously.

"E!" Tamera and Rolonda yelled in unison when I was in arms length of them.

Jacqueline and Jade smiled as Tamera wrapped her arm around my bare shoulder. The black girl’s smile faded after she noticed my flustered state.

"What’s wrong, E?" Tamera asked.

"Yeah, girl, what’s wrong?" Rolonda repeated the question as she reached out tweaking one of my nipples to the giggles of Jacqueline and Jade.

"I’m nervous about tonight." I answered.

"Hmm, you shouldn’t be," Tamera, replied. "You’re not the one about to get her tits deflated."

"Yeah, that’s right," Rolonda chimed in.

"I don’t think you’re taking this girl that seriously." I said, "I Don’t think you realize how good she really is."

"And I Don’t think you realize how good I am," Tamera argued, "Though, I Don’t blame you because you haven’t seen my best yet."

I doubted Tamera's blustery words after watching her and Samantha's epic battles. I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, Kara, by the time the sun comes up in the morning, you won’t ever have to worry about that spoiled rich blonde, ever again."

I nodded.

"I promise." Tamera assured me.

"I’ll hold you to that." I replied.

"Good, now give me a few more minutes and then we’ll get this thing started." Tamera commanded.

I nodded and then headed for the stairway to put up my tray of food. On the way to the kitchen, I ran into the redhead Riley who gave my boobs a quick glance then ignored me as we passed. Behind Riley Katherine trailed along with her usual smile. The short haired brunette wore a form fitting button down shirt that showed off a lot of her ample cleavage. Katherine was a makeup artist the way she was able to shade in her dark eyebrows that contrasted nicely with her pale face. We exchanged greetings and a quick conversation I found out Samantha filled in for one of the girls that called in sick at the restaurant. The conversation ended quickly when she rushed off to catch up to Riley.

After putting up my tray in the kitchen, I followed Hailey, her boyfriend, and Alexis down to the basement. Once down there I headed over to Tamera as Hailey and her boyfriend, gathered with Jay, Don, and Charlie. I felt Chrissy's eyes on me as I made my way through the basement. I didn’t bother to look at her. I did notice Sydney standing in front of Riley and Katherine playing with her boobs for their amusement.

"Ready?" I asked Tamera.

The black girl nodded.

Tamera wrapped an arm around me and then led me to the middle of the room.

"Hey, listen up," Tamera announced. "We have some new girls here tonight so we have some new rules to go over."

The noise in room died out as people listened to what Tamera had to say.

"To all the new girls welcome to our fight night." Tamera said. "We are glad to have you."

A few of the Hooter girls whistled and hooted.

"We have a few rules to go over before we get to the fun." Tamera stated. "The first rule is; I make the rules. The second rule you can only use your boobs during the
fight. If you end up on the ground, you can only use wrestling holds to hold down your opponent. No fighting! Winners are decided by submission."

Tamera paused for a moment waiting for any questions that might be asked.

"If any of you new girls lose tonight, I expect you to remain topless. If you lose, you do not deserve the right to cover your beaten tits and the next time you show up, and you have a losing record we expect you to wear your bra and panties or a bikini."

Tamera slipped her arm over my shoulder down to my bare jug and palmed it.

"I guess you’ve noticed some of our girls are naked. If you have more than two losses below 500, you will not be permitted to wear clothes in the fight room and you will be expected to serve your betters." Tamera continued.

Tamera gave my boob a firm squeeze.

"Any questions?" Tamera asked.

No one spoke up.

"No," Tamera said after not hearing any questions asked for a few moments. "Alright then, any new girls want to step up and fight?"

Chrissy started to step forward, but Tamera halted her.

"Not yet Blondie, I’ll deal with you later." Tamera warned.

"Fine," Chrissy said as she stepped back.

"Any other new girls want to try?" Tamera asked.

"I do," Emma, said stepping forward and raising her hand.

"Do you have someone in mind or do you want me to pick an opponent for you?" Tamera asked.

Emma answered by nodding her head and pointing at Riley.

"Riley do you accept or decline?" Tamera asked.

"I accept." Riley answered stepping forward.

"If you are challenged and decline it is an automatic loss." Tamera explained to the new girls.

Emma took off her sweater, handed it to Darla, and then began removing her bra. Everyone looked on as the slender athletic blonde bared her firm perky B-cup sized boobs to the audience. Emma was the in shape version of her sister with large thick nipples and undersized, by Hooter girl standards, but solid average sized tits. Riley had stripped off her top and bra leaving them in Katherine's hands.

Both girls strode confidently to me as Tamera joined her friends in their corner of the room. Emma and Riley stood facing each other in front of me, both girls wearing jeans. While Emma was, thin and athletic Riley was a bit softer and curvier, though the redhead did have some muscle tone in her abs and upper arms. Riley's tits were bigger and more rounded than Emma's pointy boobs.

I had no favorite in this fight neither girl really liked me much. Riley ignored me most of the time with her superior attitude. Emma thought I was nothing more than her sister’s fuck toy. Emma might be right but it depended on Darla's many moods at times, Darla was cold and aloof and other times it seemed she needed me as someone she could count on and trust.

"Alright girls, no using your hands just boobs on boobs and may the best tits win." I announced.

"They will." The freckled-faced Riley replied.

Emma gave Riley a raised eyebrow expression but held her tongue.

"Any question?" I asked.

Both girls shook their heads.

"Alright, Fight!" I yelled then stepped back.

I watched as Emma pressed her gravity defying breasts into Emma's fuller rounder jugs. The blonde’s dark brown nipples pushed into Riley's smaller pink buds. The result was immediate as Riley's smaller nipples gave way to Emma's firmer bigger tips. The redhead pulled away then pressed forward with Riley's nipples again bending to the will of Emma's buds. Again, Riley retreated. Emma took the initiative boldly attacking the freckled pair of pale tits. Riley spent several moments trying to keep her outmatched nipples away from Emma's attacking pair. It looked like Emma was about to make quick work of Riley.

As Emma chased after Riley's nipples, both girls had their hands on their hips. Just as it seemed Emma had Riley's nipples lined up for a straight on kill shot, Riley twisted her torso slamming her jugs into Emma's pert breasts from the right. It wasn’t a particularly hard shot but there was a loud smacking sound and the blow did throw the blonde off her attack mode. The blow barely made the blonde’s tits move, but Emma did wince. Riley followed through with the swing and then swung her tits back to the right as Emma pulled back. The meaty part of Riley's jugs smacked against Emma's nipples causing the tips of the blonde’s tits to shake.

"So much for your weak little nipples, Red, now for your soft udders," Emma taunted.

Emma boldly thrusts her tits straight into Riley's chest. The thrust didn’t quite catch Riley tits head on. Emma's right nipple sank into Riley's left breast just on the outside of her areola and her left nipple landed just inside Riley's right nipple. Emma’s plunging tits sent waves of rippling flesh from her nipples back to the base of her tits. Riley grunted but held her ground as Emma's tits impaled themselves in Riley's jugs.

"Your big soft tits feel great!" Emma taunted.

Riley grunted harder as she pressed forward grinding her chest into Emma. The blonde began to wince when the redhead scraped her jugs across Emma's chest. I was surprised to see that Riley was able to fold the blonde’s tits over as I watched Emma's right tit spring back into place once Riley's slid across her boob.

"Looks like your little boobs just got bent, Blondie." Riley giggled.

"Fuck," Emma exclaimed.

Emma charged. Riley, while goading her, hadn't counted on the blonde's temper, she seemed to react just a beat too slowly. Emma thrust her smaller, but firm boobs into the redhead’s. For the briefest moment, I saw the pink buds of Riley’s bust pushed back before they disappeared between the masses of tit flesh. Riley quickly set her feet, but Emma pulled back, thrusting forward again, not letting the redhead trap her tits again. The blow rocked Riley's tits, which jiggled with the force of the blow, the flesh curling, and waving noticeably, but they regained their original, round shape quickly.

Emma was driven, angry at redhead's dismissal of her breasts. I had forgotten about Emma's quick temper as the blonde used it to attack the suddenly reeling redhead. The blonde drove both of her firm tits into Riley's again, hard. Riley clenched her eyes shut as she fought the pain. Emma didn't let up, driving back a short way, and before Riley could recover, thrust her smaller breasts forward repeatedly. Riley stumbled back a few steps during the assault. Her tits bounced and jiggled more than Emma's boobs, but I noted that there was more there to bounce. As Riley tried to recover, Emma's scowl turned to a grin, using her hard points to spear the redhead's weaker nipples, pushing the pink buds around for just a moment before renewing her tit attack.

Riley groaned and I wondered if she'd even put up a fight, when she caught the small blonde by her shoulders on Emma's next thrust. Riley reared back and lowered a crushing blow on top of the blonde's small tits. It happened fast enough that both women stumbled, but Riley was able to hold on to Emma, stabilizing both her opponent and herself. Emma thrust forward as soon as both women were steady, but Riley's hands on her shoulders slowed the attack, and Emma's flesh grazed against the bustier redhead. Riley, realizing she had an opportunity, thrust forward as hard as she could. It was Emma's turn to groan as she felt the dense tits of her opponent envelop her smaller pair. The blonde winced, and I knew Riley saw or felt it, because her arms immediately went around the waist of her foe.

Riley began twisting her torso violently, hoping to grind away a victory. Emma grunted and twisted, trying to pull away from the larger redhead, but Riley's arms tightened around the waist of the smaller blond, her muscles becoming more defined as she increased the pressure.

Emma gasped as a particularly violent twist seemed to send shockwaves into her pert right orb and she gritted her teeth as she changed tactics. I watched with some amazement as the blonde's arms tightened, her own defined arms becoming even more so, as she tried to push Riley out of the bear-hug. Riley grunted, Emma's defense seemed to work, as the redhead stopped her assault and was concentrating on keeping her tits in contact with the blonde's smaller pair.

"What's the matter, Blondie?" Riley hissed, even as her impressive breasts crept further back from Emma's tits. "Can't take the pressure?"

"You only started that bear-hug because I was flattening your soft sacks." Emma hissed.

Despite Riley's size advantage, Emma's nipples pointed straight towards Riley's and I only thought of Emma's dominating performance before as I watched Riley's boobs pushed even further back. Eventually, despite her struggles, Riley released Emma's waist, only to find her own arms suddenly pinned as Emma's hands slid down the redhead’s freckled shoulders, and with a lightning quick move clenched her left wrist with her right hand in the middle of the Riley's back. Now Emma was in control of the bear-hug, and the results were clearly seen on Riley's face.

Riley’s face tightened in pain, and perhaps some frustration, as the position with her arms pinned offered her no leverage to put pressure on Emma's firm breasts.

"Let's see how these soft freckled fuckers hold up now, Red," Emma taunted as she squeezed.

I marveled at the definition of Emma’s sleek arms. I hoped one day my arms could look like the blonde’s, but I quickly turned my attention to the breast on breast contact before me. Riley's tits bulged slightly, but not much as Emma tried to force her own firm flesh into Riley's rack. Riley winced, flexing her shoulders, but the vice like grip of her opponent didn't budge.

"Oh good," Emma cackled. "I love it when you overinflated bitches struggle. It makes it so much more fun to flatten them."
Riley groaned as Emma thrust her hips and torso forward, putting all of her weight behind the attack.

"I flattened you nice, didn't I?" Emma cackled.

Riley desperately reached up, putting her hands on Emma's lowest ribs and tried to gain purchase.

"Nice try, Red." Emma laughed. "All you big titted bitches are the same; you don’t think smaller titties could flatten your big udders, huh?"
Riley grunted, but tried to move her right leg, hoping, it seemed, to gain a bit of leverage by trapping Emma's left leg. Emma sighed, and with a sudden burst of strength, thrust forward, sending her entire body into Riley's.

The redhead lost her footing and ended up on her back, but Emma didn't let go until the last possible moment, and when they landed Emma's hands went right to Riley’s shoulders. I was amazed by Emma's tenacity.

Emma knew that she was winning, and easily. As she held Riley in place by the shoulders, she gently, casually lowered her firm breasts onto my Riley's chest. I watched with some perverted pleasure as her tits, already less impressive because Riley was on bottom, pushed out to the sides even further as Emma allowed her breasts to nestle in the flesh of her opponent.

"Oh shit, that's nice. No, wonder guys love big soft tits like these. They make a great home for a nice cock, or a better pair of tits."

"Fuck, do you ever shut up, Blondie?" Riley asked, through obvious discomfort.

With a quick jerk, Riley's hands grasped Emma's wrists and pulled outwards, forcing the blonde to lose her purchase astride the redhead’s curvier frame. As Emma had already pressed her body against Riley's the former did not fall, though she did gasp in surprise as Riley tried to roll away. Emma reached to grab the redhead's left arm, but Riley was strong and fast enough to escape.

When Riley stood, I saw her usually pale freckled breasts were red. Her nipples still looked tender and swollen, but neither compared to the dark look in her face. "I am going to thrash your tits, you mouthy bitch," Riley spat.

"With what?" Emma asked sharply. "Those floppy bags…please."

"Let's see," Riley, hissed.

This time, Riley charged. Emma braced herself. She seemed to be counting on her strength to hold up, but Riley had other plans. She twisted her torso and the momentum plowed her heavy right breast into Emma's firm right tit.

"Oh, fuck!" Emma yelled.

She leaned forward, but thrust back, getting two hits as her breasts pushed into Riley's as the blonde tried to recover from the haymaker. Both women winced at the blow. Riley grabbed Emma's shoulders while the blonde returned the position.

It was the most equal position either had taken in the entire fight, and both seemed perfectly willing to use it. The tips of Emma's hard tits met Riley's time and again as both alternated between grinding their tits together and then bashing them lightly. Each breast met the other and morphed in its own way. Even Emma's as the fight went on, seemed to shift more, and more as Riley continued her assault. Her right breast shifted up a few times as Riley landed blows on the underside of her perky, teat, and I saw Riley look down more than once to gauge both fighters.

However, Riley's breasts did not look as firm as they had when she started, either. The large orbs distorted more noticeably as Emma's firm breasts took better position. Emma glanced down as well, watching their breasts move more fluidly as each minute passed. From time to time, ripples of tit flesh jiggled enticingly as Emma pushed her tits further. Of course, when that happened, Riley landed a heavy blow as well.

The pace of the fight slowed down and the tactics changed. Gone were the thrusting advances and the violent side winding flying boob haymakers, mashing and grinding had replaced them. The blonde and redhead engaged in a close body press cheek to cheek, boob to boob, stomach to stomach, if you didn’t know it was a tit fight, the embrace could have been mistaken for affection. I Don’t know when it happened as I had been staring at the jumbled breast flesh trying to decide if anyone was winning, which was impossible until I glanced up to watch the expressions of the two fighters.

One face wore a look of shock and disbelief. The other wore a look of contented triumph, and a smugness that only comes from complete victory. A wave of red hair flew in the air as Riley shook her head strengthening her grip on Emma's shoulders. The blonde's look of shock remained as Riley lowered her heavy tits onto Emma.

"No Fucking way," Emma groaned as she felt the full weight of Riley's breasts start pulling at her own.

Riley slowly rode the blonde's torso down as she dragged her dense tit flesh over her opponent's chest. I couldn't really see what was happening until Riley started from the bottom and pushed up. Emma's breasts moved more than they had ever moved. They distorted from the base, pushing the nipples up towards their conqueror's face. Riley simply used her tits to push Emma's around, slowly, and methodically.

"Unnnnnnnnh," was the only response the formerly spunky blonde could muster as she felt her breasts give way to Riley's.

"How are those little titties now, Blondie?" Riley taunted. "They must have been full of hot air after all, because they're looking pretty empty now."
Emma winced as Riley began bouncing her right breast on the blonde's left. The blonde must have set Riley off for I hadn’t seen her vindictive after a fight. She was usually smug after a fight.

"Are you done now, or do you want me to finish these off?" Riley asked.

"I'm going to flatten them if you don't submit, Emma. So what is it going to be, Blondie?" Riley asked as she held her heavy tits just over the top of Emma's smaller once firmer boobs.

"Fuck. You win. You have better tits!" Emma huffed.

Riley immediately released the blonde, who stumbled and fell to one knee. I looked to Riley's face, but she was still staring right at Emma. The eerily quiet basement filled with cheers and claps over Riley's victory. I was still a bit stunned over the fight as I glanced back down to Emma who was still on one knee staring at the floor. I then looked over to Darla who seemed just as surprised as Emma did.

"Now you know your place, Blondie." Riley said as she patted the top of Emma's head before heading off to retrieve her top from Katherine.
I helped Emma to her feet. She cupped her beaten boobs as she began to mince over to where her sister waited for her. I started to ask if she was okay but thought better of it. I figured there was no need to trigger her temper if she thought I might be mocking her.

"Anyone else?" Tamera asked.

I looked around the room wondering if the first fight might have scared any potential fighters off. I noticed Maria whispering to Nikki the tall redhead. They were giggling. I noticed Maria nod. Nikki's arm shot into the air.

"I want to fight!" The statuesque redhead yelled.

There was a polite clapping with a few catcalls as Nikki stepped forward.

"Great," Tamera said eyeing the newcomer with interest. "Who do you want?"

"Her," Nikki answered pointing to Maria who was already stepping forward.

"Maria, do you accept?" Tamera asked with a smile.

"Definitely!" Maria giggled.

"Nice!" Tamera said and then stepped back as the girls disrobed.

Maria whipped off her top and bra confidently and then handed them to her sister Maria, while Nikki removed her sweatshirt before handing them to Darla who now had an arm full of bras and tops. Maria's conical tits barely shook as her nipples stood proudly while she made her way to me. Nikki's big jugs shook and wobbled on her chest. When I first saw Nikki come down to the basement I thought she might have been out playing tennis, but now that her top was off, it was obvious, she had been visiting the tanning booth as her tan lines brought out the paleness of her freckled tits, crotch, and ass. I smirked a bit over her vainness, but I had to admit she looked great.
Maria with her naturally honey colored skin stood to my right as Nikki stood to my left showing off her athletic body and tan lines. Nikki wore jeans while Maria wore black leggings showing off her round bottom and toned thighs. I let the two girls size each other up before announcing the rules. They were still smiling at each other. I was looking forward to this match up. It was always a fun match with Maria in action, and I loved the contrast between their boobs. One of the girls nicknamed Maria torpedo tits…it was a fitting nickname.

Remembering my victory over Nikki, I figured Maria would make quick work of Nikki. I gave Nikki a smile and a wink when she was able to tear her eyes away from Maria's gravity defying tits. I looked over to Maria who was still eying Nikki's heavy well rounded jugs. I followed Maria's eyes focusing on the redhead’s chest. Nikki's small compact pink nipples stood proudly erect facing Maria's equally short but thicker nubs.

"Well, if you two are finished gawking at each other, why don’t we get this thing started." I suggested.

Maria rolled her eyes at me but she did lick her lips while Nikki giggled.

"I’m ready," Nikki said.

"So am I." Maria echoed.

"Aright, this is a tit fight, so no hands to the boobs." I announced. "If you two get to the floor, no wrestling other than to pin your opponent. Winner will be decided by submission."

Both girls nodded.

"Any questions?" I asked.

"What does the winner get?" Nikki asked.

"How about the loser’s lips for a couple of minutes and the loser’s bra," Maria suggested.

The crowd whistled and clapped at the wager offered by Maria to encourage Nikki to accept. The smiling redhead nodded her agreement.

"Sounds good to me," Nikki said.

"Any other questions?" I asked.

Maria and Nikki shook their heads in time with each other.

"Great…ready!" I yelled pausing for a moment to ogle their breasts one last time before they began the battle. "Fight!"

The crowd once again cheered and whistled encouraging the fighters to do their best.
I was surprised to see Nikki take the initiative, as Maria seemed to want to open the fight with caution. The redhead slammed her chest into Maria knocking the stunned Brazilian back a step. Nikki followed her initial burst by grabbing Maria's forearms, holding them down, and then slinging her boobs across Maria's tits. The stunned Maria shrieked from the first blow as the redhead’s heavy tits caught the tips of the Brazilian’s boobs. Nikki had quickly stumbled on the strategy Tamera used to defeat Maria in the tournament. The blonde knocked Maria tits from side to side, as she held onto Maria's forearms.

I heard oohs, aahs, and a few giggles as the redhead’s heavy udders battered Maria's pointy tits from side to side. Maria winced with each blow as she shook her arms to free herself and back peddled to get away from the aggressive redhead. Watching Maria's tits get knocked across her chest, I wondered if the surprised Hooter girl was going to put up any resistance at all.

Maria stepped forward pushing her tits into Nikki while wrapping her arms around the redhead. The move stopped the slinging tit action as Maria rested her head on Nikki's shoulders for a moment while she collected herself. Nikki continued to try to slam her jugs into Maria's tits from the side, but Maria clung to the redhead tightly. Nikki was however, able to slide her heavy orbs across Maria's pointy tits. The redhead’s weighty orbs seemed to bend the ends of Maria's tits but the base of the black haired girl’s chest refused to give way. I did notice Nikki's jugs compress and then spring back to shape as they undulated over and under Maria's cones.

After picking her head off Nikki's shoulder, Maria thrust her chest into Nikki then backed away as far as she could and then rammed her rack back into the redhead. Nikki grunted from the blow halting her grinding technique. On the third ram, Nikki released Maria's forearms while backpedaling. Maria fell back a couple of steps and then massaged her boobs.

"Too much tit for you, Hooter girl?" Nikki taunted as she shook her tits at the Brazilian.

More oohs and aahs filled the room. Nikki was quickly becoming a crowd favorite. Maria huffed dropping her hands from her tits. I noted the smile gone from the once confident raven haired girl. Maria looked a bit worried but determined while Nikki looked almost smug with a slight smile on her face. Maria advanced on Nikki. The redhead reached for Maria's forearms as she did earlier, but the Hooter girl, was ready flitting her arms out of reach, and then lacing her fingers with Nikki.

Nikki tried swinging her boobs across Maria's chest but the dark haired girl dodged the blow by leaning back. The strike barely missed. Maria probably felt the air rush by her boobs as Nikki's jugs sailed by hers. Maria countered quickly by thrusting her chest into the side of the redhead’s boobs. Nikki grunted from the impact as she felt Maria's cones sink into the side of her boobs. In retaliation, Nikki quickly slung her boobs back in the opposite direction, but Maria reacted with Nikki swinging her boobs in the same direction. Nikki swung her jugs so hard she lost her balance and would have fallen if not for Maria holding her up.

Maria took advantage of the off balanced redhead by squaring up to Nikki before the redhead regained her composure. As soon as Nikki's tits were facing hers, Maria jammed her cones straight on into Nikki's orbs. The blow hit its mark making the redhead’s boobs compress. Nikki stumbled back pulling Maria with her. With the redhead off balance, Maria peppered Nikki with short jabs until she was lined up for a severe blow. Maria plunged her conical tits deeply into Nikki's reeling jugs.

It was always quite a site watching Maria spear another set of tits, especially a well rounded set of jugs. The way the soft breast flesh compressed and then oozed around Maria's firm pointy tits. She had done it to Sydney, Rolonda, and Ryoko. She had also used the technique on Tamera and Samantha but in a losing effort.

"Where are you going Red?" Maria taunted.

Nikki didn’t reply.

"That felt good sinking my tits into your big soft udders." Maria continued.

"Ugh," Nikki grunted then put all her weight behind an awkward haymaker shot across Maria's chest that missed badly.

The off balanced redhead’s tits sailed by Maria's boobs. When Nikki stabilized herself from the missed blow, she turned to see a smiling Maria. The Brazilian didn’t give Nikki any time to react as she impaled the redhead’s freckled orbs for a second time. Everyone could see Nikki's tits cave in and balloon out, at the base of her chest, as Maria’s cones bore into the redhead’s flesh.

Nikki stumbled back, again, but this time she shook her hands loose of Maria's grip. She back peddled a bit buying her a little time to recover before going on the attack. Maria stood back licking her lips letting Nikki rub her boobs.

"Come here Red," Maria, taunted while advancing on the bewildered fighter.

Nikki stepped up to Maria reaching up to grasp Maria's shoulders. Maria countered by latching onto the redhead’s upper arms. The Brazilian thrust her chest out but Nikki turned her boobs to the side. Maria's chest barely missed stabbing directly in the middle of Nikki's boobs. Knowing what Maria's tits were capable of doing, Nikki did her best to avoid any straight on shots, by moving her chest from side to side anytime the Brazilian drove her cones into the redhead.

"What’s wrong?" Maria asked, "Scared?"

Nikki gave Maria a wry smile while grabbing the dark haired girls elbow and then gave Maria an across the boobs shot with her swinging jugs. The blow hit its mark rocking Maria's cones. After wincing a bit, Maria retaliated by shoving her jutting tits into Nikki's jugs. After a grunt, the redhead rotated her boobs and then sent another shot back into the dark haired girl’s tits. The battle settled into a blow trading battle, first Maria would shove her boobs into Nikki's tits then the redhead would retaliate by banging her tits across Maria's chest.

With each girls techniques established, the pace of the fight slowed. The girls put on a good show for the enthralled crowd. I was a bit surprised by Nikki's aggression. I guess her competitive instincts had kicked in as she grunted with determination. Maria seemed to be spurred on by the cheers of her sister, and most of the crowd cheering for her.

The one for one battle ended when Nikki caught Maria's tits with a good shot that seemed to fold the Brazilian’s tits. Maria winced trying to back away from the redhead. Sensing Maria's weakness, Nikki swung her tits back and forth across Maria's boobs. Nikki seemed to be winning by slamming her tits repeatedly into the bewildered Maria.
I noticed Maria turning her shoulders just slightly right before the blonde’s boobs would crash into Maria or Maria turning her shoulders in the same direction as Nikki's flying jugs. The Brazilian was goading the newcomer into thinking she was battering Maria's tits.

"What do you think of your pointy titties now, Maria?" Nikki taunted the raven-haired girl.

Maria didn’t answer as she kept trying to shield her boobs from the redhead's onslaught. Nikki swung her jugs harder and faster pounding away at the Brazilian. Maria kept twisting and turning avoiding the flying jugs, and then began to backpedal. By retreating, Maria seemed to be encouraging Nikki to finish the raven-haired girl. Nikki sent haymaker after haymaker directed at Maria's jugs.

Once she had her back against a group of spectators Connie, Dan, and Katherine, Maria began side stepping the aggressive redhead. I noticed Nikki's blows began to lose a bit of their force and the time it took for her to deliver a blow took longer and longer. A light sheen of sweat formed on both fighters from the physical exertion.
Nikki stopped with a satisfied expression on her face as she surveyed the damage her boobs had caused Maria. After a few deep breaths, Nikki massaged her reddened boobs. Nikki noticed Maria gazing at her chest. Proudly, the redhead dropped her hands from her boobs and then thrust her chest out giving Maria a better view.

"Like what you see?" Nikki asked with a smirk turning her torso to the right and left showing off her big round tits.

Maria smiled.

"Yeah, those big fat soft boobs are fun to watch sloshing across your chest." Maria replied.

"Well you can watch them crush your pointy titties." Nikki replied with indignation.

Nikki gave a brief but bewildered laugh as she tried to figure out if the Brazilian was full of bluster or she meant to continue the fight. The redhead didn’t have the time to finish her thought as Maria lunged into Nikki. She still had her chest thrust out, presenting a great target for the black haired girl. The impact was perfect for Maria as nipple met nipple and one set of dark shaded tits sank into a freckled set of boobs.

"Agh, Fuck!" Nikki wailed as Maria threw her arms around the middle of the redhead’s back.

Maria winced a bit from the initial impact, but cooed when she felt Nkki's jugs yield to the firmness of her own chest. With her arms trapped at her sides, Nikki could do little more than twist and turn in Maria's grip as the dark haired Hooter girl’s funnel shaped tits bore into the redhead’s jugs. Maria enjoyed the helpless expression that washed over Nikki’s face when she realized she was trapped.

"Wow, I’m in deep," Maria taunted.

"Shit," Nikki muttered.

Maria gave a laugh then eased off the pressure letting Nikki's boobs retain some of their former shape then reapplied the force sinking her cones back into the redhead’s powerless tits. Nikki dropped her head forward in relief then threw it back in anguish feeling the Brazilian’s jugs thrust back into the redhead’s orbs. Maria repeated the process by relaxing her arms and then pumping them with force.

"Oh, did you feel that, Red?" Maria asked, "I think I just went deeper."

Nikki continued to twist and turn trying to find some relief from the pressure in her boobs. The redhead’s efforts grew weaker as the pain in her tits increased. Exhausted from her earlier onslaught, Nikki was soon a rag doll in Maria's grip. Maria kept watching Nikki's look of despair on her freckled face as she proved to the newcomer that she had the better set of boobs. Nikki refused to look Maria in the eye, but she did look down watching her boobs bulge at the base of her chest as Maria's cones pushed into her meaty jugs.

"Girl, your big soft beaten udders make great tit holders." Maria taunted.

"It’s not over," Nikki replied in defiance.

"No," Maria said questioningly.

Nikki shook her head squirming in the Brazilian’s grip.

"Fine," Maria sighed.

As Nikki struggled, Maria violently pumped her arms slamming her cone shaped boobs in and out of Nikki's yielding jugs. With each thrust, the captured redhead grunted and groaned.

"Oh, my, God!" Nikki cried out.

"Say you give," Maria demanded as she continued to impale Nikki's orbs.

"You win!" Nikki screamed. "You win." The beaten girl said a bit softer.

As soon as she heard the words of surrender, Maria released the defeated redhead. Nikki gingerly cupped her battered boobs as Maria stood in triumph beaming about what she had just done.

"Fuck," Nikki muttered as she looked down at her sore red tits resting in her hands.

"Is there any doubt now, Red, who has the better rack?" Maria taunted standing with her hands on her hips.

Nikki shook her head.

"Good, now that I own your tits, I also own those lips." Maria announced.

Nikki groaned.

"And I want them right here." Maria demanded cupping her right tit with one hand while circling her areola with her index finger of the other hand.

Submissively, Nikki took a step toward Maria and then dropped to her knees. Still cupping her boob, Maria guided it to the redhead’s lips. Nikki sucked in the offered bud worshipping the Hooter girl’s superior boob. Maria instantly cooed feeling the redhead’s tongue lashing her nipple. While still cupping her tit, Maria used her other hand to pat Nikki on the head, and then sank her fingers into the defeated girl’s hair. Maria put on a show throwing her head back and licking her lips as Nikki continued to suck and lap Maria's nipple.

I looked around noticing the bouncers Jay and Don standing beside Sydney and Charlie with their mouths agape. I laughed and then saw Sydney look over at the boys. She popped Jay on the back of his head breaking him out of his trance. She said something to him and then laughed as she shrugged his shoulders.
My good mood was broken, after locking my eyes on Chrissy, who was standing by her guy with hands on her hips, looking exasperated. The busty blonde thrust her big tits out at me. I felt my heart rate increase but I did my best not to show my nervousness as I glared back at Chrissy. I quickly looked back at Maria who had thrust her other boob into Nikki's mouth.

"So good," Maria cooed, "We’ll have to have you back, again, and again."

Nikki kept suckling as Maria ran her hands through the beaten girl’s hair. With a pat of the head, Maria pulled her boob out of Nikki's mouth then helped her up. When she was on her feet, Maria gave Nikki a hug and then wrapped an arm around her to lead her back to her little group.

I glanced over at Tamera who nodded at me and then over at Chrissy. I watched Tamera look around the room looking for more potential matches. I glanced back at Chrissy who seemed more impatient the longer Tamera made her wait.

"Are there any other challenges?" Tamera asked looking around the room one more time.

I noticed Andrea, Maria's sister start to raise her hand but quickly pulled it down. Maria whispered something to her sister. Andrea blushed as she shook her head. Judging by everyone else’s expression there would only be one more fight tonight. Most people were glancing back and forth between Tamera and Chrissy.

"Alright Blondie step forward," Tamera ordered.

"Finally," Chrissy muttered as she stepped forward. "It’s Chrissy, my name is Chrissy."

"Whatever," Tamera replied while walking toward me in the middle of the room.

"I don’t want her as a ref," Chrissy demanded while pointing at me.

Tamera huffed but relented, "Fine."

"But she can hold my bra," Chrissy suggested with a laugh.

"Alexis, you’re the referee." Tamera demanded.

The naked brunette made her way to the where we were standing as Chrissy began to remove her blouse. Button by button Chrissy slowly revealed her ample cleavage as everyone looked on. There were a few murmurs, of whispered conversation as Chrissy stood proudly for a moment, after tossing me her blouse to let Tamera and the rest of the crowd get a good look, at her bra encased boobs. With a smirk, Chrissy reached behind her, undid the clasp, and then held the garment in place for a moment or two before whipping off her bra. I was not surprised by the crowd’s reaction as they reacted with a few oohs and whistles. The blonde’s big tits bounced a few times and then wiggled a bit when she tossed me her bra, but her boobs rode high and proud on her chest.

If Tamera was intimidated, she did a great job of hiding it. In fact, the black girl smirked a bit before she began to remove her form fitting turtle neck shirt. Chrissy showed no emotion as she gazed at the contrast of the white lacy bra and the coffee colored skin of her opponent. Tamera undid the front clasp and then pulled the material away from her proud boobs. Again, Chrissy showed no emotion as Tamera's tits barely moved as she handed me her top and bra.

Before heading off with Tamera and Chrissy's tops, I took a moment to compare their boobs up close. Chrissy was a bit taller and thicker than Tamera was. The black girl’s body looked sleek where Chrissy seemed solid. It looked to me that Chrissy's boobs were a bit bigger than Tamera’s was but not by much, if at all. It may have been Chrissy's slight height advantage as the blonde’s boobs hung just about a quarter to half inch over Tamera's tits. Tamera's thick black nipples almost mirrored the size and shape of Chrissy's dark red buds. Both girls sported large thick nipples about the size of gum drops.

I decided to head over to Darla and watch the fight with her. Emma stood to Darla's right still topless holding her bra and top in her hands, while Nikki stood to Darla's left. I nestled myself in between Nikki and Darla. Nikki smiled out of embarrassment.

"You put on good fight." I whispered to the topless redhead.

"I lost." Nikki whispered back.

"That was hot." I smiled. "You should have called me. I could have told you who to fight."

Nikki shook her head rolling her eyes to focus on the fighters in the middle of the room.

"No hands to the boobs and no wrestling." Alexis announced.

Tamera and Chrissy nodded.

"Any questions?" Alexis asked.

Both fighters shook their heads.

"Ready!" Alexis yelled, "Fight!"

The naked brunette backed away from the two fighters to give them room. There was no trash talking just glaring before the action started. All of a sudden, they jumped toward one another. Both pairs of breasts slammed into the other with a loud smack. The reverberations bounced off the walls. All four breasts compressed against their counterpart, shaking and jiggling as the two women continued to grind even after the first blow. Tamera's breasts pushed forward for a moment, only to be pushed back when Chrissy made ground. Each woman placed her hands on the other's shoulder and they began slowly pushing their boobs into each other.

Tamera grunted first, even as Chrissy winced. Neither woman seemed willing to give the other the satisfaction of a reaction. Tamera's full proud jugs were holding up well, I noticed, tracing the curves as they met Chrissy's firm tits. It was impossible to tell if one set of boobs were winning the battle, yet. One thing that did contrast was Tamera's coffee colored boobs mashing into Chrissy's big pale jugs.

After the initial clash, both women were sliding their ample breasts over each other, forcing each tit to shift and bend, each time reshaping beneath to the force of the other pair. There were no visual signs of which pair of tits had the most force, or strength behind them. Chrissy tried several times to slide her tits atop Tamera's, but the shorter black girl slipped back just slightly and pushed her own rack up. The four boobs met at the sides more often than not, and I wondered if the girls' stiff nipples were entering into the equation as their oversized jugs rolled over one another. Their hands still gripped the other's shoulders as they began grinding their breasts against each other.

"I'm flattening your weak tits, Hooter girl," Chrissy said.

"Got it backwards, Blondie," Tamera countered. "I can feel those soft udders already crumbling."

Chrissy snarled as Tamera jerked her shoulders, sending her left breast into Chrissy's right tit. Chrissy returned the favor with her left tit, and Tamera winced as her right mammary wobbled on her chest. Both women pulled away from each other, as if some unspoken agreement had been made, and then slammed their chests together. Again, both pairs of breasts compressed at the point of impact, this time sending waves from the centers of their breasts outward, the flesh rippling. I winced a bit at the crashing sound, watching Tamera's face twist and turn as she grunted and groaned against Chrissy.

Chrissy's face was tight, her lips drawn across her face as she thrust her chest out. Tamera groaned as she felt her boobs pushed outward by the force and weight of Chrissy's powerful breasts. I saw her bite her lip as she felt Chrissy's chest come forward. Her arms fell from Chrissy's shoulder, loosely to Chrissy's arms.

"Yeah, bitch. Let's feel those tits pancake again. You ready Hooter girl. Your udders are more pathetic than Kara's useless tits?" Chrissy laughed at her surprisingly easy victory

Chrissy stopped laughing when she saw Tamera's grin. She yanked Chrissy forward pushing her tits into the blonde-haired girl. Off balance as she was, the only part of Chrissy that was trying to resist were her tits. Both pairs of breasts spilled out, but it looked, in that moment, like Tamera was winning the war for the space in front of them. Her tits dented and speared Chrissy’s udders’ pushing the latter’s thick pale tits to the sides.

"Fuck," Chrissy moaned. "I'll kill your tits for that."

She moved her hands down to Tamera's arms as well, focusing on repeating the move, but Tamera slid her chest down, and before Chrissy could get the grip, the black girl launched herself upward. Her thick dark jugs slammed into Chrissy's once perfect pair, launching them up and out.

"You'll what?" Tamera asked as she watched Chrissy's breasts rock across the blonde-haired girl's chest. "I'm sorry; I couldn't hear you over the sounds of your floppy white bags shaking in front of me."

Tamera slammed her from the left, twisting her hips violently with everyone watching her right breast bang into Chrissy's exposed right teat. The blonde’s own tit slammed into her left, Chrissy groaning as it did so.

"How do you think you are going to kill my tits, if mine are flattening yours?" Tamera asked.

Chrissy thrust forward with Tamera meeting the shove with a breast slap of her own. Again, flesh flattened and waved, but neither pair seemed to move more than the other did; each was rippling and jiggling across their respective chests. Both heavy sets jiggled, even as the two women brought them together again, hard. Another loud smack echoed through the room. The two resumed a lock with their arms and slowly pushed their heavy jugs into each other. I was a bit relieved that Tamera was so even with Chrissy. I looked around the room as everyone was enthralled with the fight. Nobody was cheering just watching in awe, of the two sets of near perfect breasts battling for supremacy. Neither girl had given up, though both were now sweating noticeably.

I watched again as their breasts shifted, Tamera's breasts bending at the side, then ballooning out, regaining their shape with each pass. Chrissy's breasts did much the same with each pass, their sides spilling out as they passed over and around Tamera's thick dark mounds. The collision and contact with their dueling orbs was now accompanied by the smacking sounds of wet flesh.

Their faces were wincing more and more as the fight went on. Chrissy, seemingly growing tired of grinding took a step back, bent her knees, and then swung her big jugs upward. There wasn't much force behind it, and Tamera stepped back to avoid the blow. As she did so, Chrissy suddenly pulled Tamera in, letting go of the black girl’s arms to wrap her own toned limbs around Tamera's back. We all watched the blonde girl stand on her toes as she pulled Tamera forward, and when she seemed to lock in the hug, Chrissy's tits were laying atop Tamera's jugs.

"Right where they belong!" Chrissy said triumphantly. "Know your place Hooter girl."

My heart began to flutter watching Chrissy take the dominant position. Tamera twisted and struggled, but Chrissy was strong, and by wrapping Tamera's arms up, she had taken the leverage from her. Tamera groaned as Chrissy began snapping her back to push her tits into and down on Tamera's trapped boobs. The black girl’s chest flattened, for a moment, from the top as Chrissy's boobs compressed Tamera's jugs. Tamera groaned again as Chrissy's heavy pair tried to push the black girl’s tits flat with each twitch of her back. I saw Tamera's eyes close with the pain of the move. I shuddered with trepidation. Chrissy used the sign of pain as fuel.

"Feel my big titties overwhelming yours… again, Hooter girl? Maybe you can use your floppy udders as a seat cushion in your breastaurant." Chrissy taunted.

She turned to the crowd for the first time during the fight. "How about it girls? You want some nice floppy bags for seat cushions. Once I'm done with this bitch, that’ll be all they are good for," Chrissy continued.

"Fuck," I whispered and then I felt Darla's arm tighten around my shoulder.

Tamera grunted as another blow sent her boobs further down her chest. It felt as if everyone in the room sucked in a breath of air watching the arrogant blonde dominate our leader. Chrissy turned her attention back to Tamera setting the black girl down on her feet to taunt her some more.

"Weak-titted bimbo," Chrissy sighed. "I guess this makes me the queen of this pathetic little group. It'll be nice to... Hey. What's...?" Chrissy's taunt was cut off with a loud "oomph."

Tamera had dipped her knees and thrust up. Her breasts scraped over Chrissy's firm stomach, as she launched upward, and in the close proximity, Chrissy could do nothing but moan. Her pale boobs flew upward, distending Chrissy’s boobs sending them all over her chest. Chrissy hadn't let go, but she'd stopped the writhing, snakelike blows.

"Yes!" I said jumping up and down with excitement watching Tamera fight back.

Tamera dipped again, and it seemed like the blonde was still stunned from the blow. Tamera said something to Chrissy before the same sort of heavy uppercut slammed into the underside of Chrissy’s meaty jugs. This time Chrissy let go, staggering back.

"Get her Tam!" I yelled out still jumping up and down.

I noticed a few people watching me with grins on their faces. Actually, they weren’t watching me but my boobs. I stopped jumping but continued to cheer for Tamera. Rolonda, jade, and Jacqueline joined in cheering on their friend. Their cheers and taunts were racial, very racial.

Tamera roared back with gusto, slamming Chrissy's tits with her own. Chrissy's tits shook and wobbled on her chest, the flesh rippling and shaking from the force of impact. Another shot sent the big blonde reeling back, but Tamera grabbed her arms and aimed again. This time, both tits met Chrissy’s head on. Tamera's tits compressed Chrissy's, and I could see the fiery red stand out on her pale skin. The blonde-haired girl groaned, and in a move that seemed born out of desperation, she lunged to the side, just as Tamera grabbed for Chrissy's shoulders. As the two women grappled, Chrissy fell, twisting as she did so. Tamera landed on her side as well, and both women struggled for position. As Chrissy reached and grabbed for Tamera, the black girl rolled away from the big blonde and then quickly hopped to her feet. Tamera stood back waiting for the blonde to rise to her feet before resuming her attack. As Chrissy stood, Tamera shook her index and finger at her.

"We finish this on our feet." Tamera warned.

"Scared?" Chrissy asked.

"Not of you Blondie." Tamera answered.

Chrissy advanced on Tamera with her hand up ready to grasp the black girl’s shoulders. Tamera did the same. After locking up in a shoulder holding embrace, Tamera took half a step back before planting her left foot behind her and thrusting forward with what looked to be substantial force. The blow connected from the bottom knocking Chrissy's boobs up. Tamera had dipped during the strike and given her heavy jugs just the angle she needed to slam into Chrissy’s weighty tits. We all watched Chrissy's tits shake violently for a moment before resting atop the black girl’s firm pair. Tamera seemed to realize that she had another move before Chrissy did, and pulled her tits up, even standing on her toes to try and stretch the tissue at the base of the blonde's full chest.

"Ugh," Chrissy groaned.

Tamera let her hands snake around Chrissy's waist, pulling her rival closer.

"I didn’t think you could take it, Blondie." Tamera stated her voice light.

I saw her arm muscles tighten though, and knew she was using as much strength as she could. The move drew another grunt from the busty blonde.

"I was right." Tamera added.

"You think this is a beating?" Chrissy questioned, sliding her hands down to the interior of the black girl’s elbows.

"I’m about to show you what a beating feels like." Chrissy warned.

The blonde slammed down, causing Tamera to groan as her arms gave way. Chrissy's thick tits slid over the dark boobs of the black girl, and then both women grunted as their flesh melded together briefly. Soon both pairs of heavy teats shook on their chest. Chrissy held onto Tamera’s arms, tightly gripping her elbows, and pulled the Hooter girl in, causing Tamera to stumble, while Chrissy managed to land a huge, battering-ram shot into Tamera’s thick tits.

I winced as I heard the thudding blow, watching Tamera’s tits flatten at the point of contact while Chrissy's tried to burrow in, pushing Tamera’s tits outward. Chrissy didn't let go of Tamera's arms, instead she used them to push away to set the black girl’s sore boobs up for another hard blow. I watched with major concern as Tamera's breasts took another aggressive shot from Chrissy's firm tits, sending the Hooter girl’s firm flesh shaking all over her chest. Chrissy held her tits in place for a second, ensuring that both Tamera and the audience could see her displace Tamera’s tits for just a moment.

Chrissy leaned back, obviously preparing for another blow, when I saw Tamera's hands curl up to grab the back of the blonde’s arms. Chrissy started to laugh until the strong black girl pulled Chrissy's arms, curling her own while forcing Chrissy to release her elbow.

Tamera struck a quick strong blow, rolling her back to bring her tits low, and then up, slamming into the underside of Chrissy's thick boobs. The blonde’s breasts sprang upward, bringing a cheer from Tamera's friends and me.

"Oh, fuck, bitch," Chrissy, groaned.

Tamera stepped back, her arms free and lined up for another shot. Chrissy took advantage, however, stepping forward and shoving her heavy right boob into Tamera's left teat. The black girl’s breast flesh pushed out briefly as Tamera winced while Chrissy ground for a moment, the blonde smiled.

"I love the way you bitches weak nipples bend under mine," Chrissy gloated.

Tamera glanced down as Chrissy bent her left nipple forcing what little of her soft tip was exposed toward the outside curve of her compressing breast.

"Watch it bend, bitch. I’ll have your tits doing the same in just a bit." Chrissy warned

The blonde twisted her shoulder and then threw her left tit into Tamera's right, forcing both of her powerful tits against Tamera’s firm pair. The black girl gritted her teeth and shoved back. Chrissy spread her feet to give herself a wider base. Both women began pressing and grinding their big boobs together, sending each of their tits up and over each other. At some points, Tamera’s tits looked as though they were going to burrow into Chrissy's pale but reddening pair, pushing aside much of the blonde’s flesh while her own maintained their full round shape, and at others, Chrissy's boobs seemed to shape Tamera's dark jugs, pushing her tits up or down depending on where the bulk of the blonde girl's hefty jugs were placed.

I was an emotional wreck when the two fighters pulled apart, and each pair of magnificent tits sprang back, jiggling on their chest as they pulled away.

"I'm going to pop those balloons," Tamara said, her voice low.

"Not with those, you're not," Chrissy sneered. "I haven’t lost a tit fight and I’m certainly not going to lose to a bimbo Hooter girl"

"First time for everything, Blondie," Tamera said, "I’ll show you what kind of bimbo I am!"

Tamera slammed forward. Chrissy had done her job well, goading Tamera into a strike. She sidestepped it, while twisting and grabbing Tamera's shoulders. As she spun, Tamera stumbled Chrissy realized she had the advantage. She completed the twist and pushed. Tamera twisted and landed on her back, sending the air out of her already taxed lungs. A sheen of sweat glistened on both women, making their faces glow in the light. The difference was the predatory look on Chrissy's face, glaring down at Tamera, whose face was lined with pain and sudden desperation.

"No," I muttered and then leaned my head on Darla's shoulder.

"It’s not over, yet," Darla whispered.

I could barely watch as Chrissy leaped down, snaring Tamera's wrists as she fell.

"Stupid bimbo," Chrissy laughed.

Chrissy slid her legs between Tamera's dark thighs, giving her some purchase as she held the struggling black girl. Soon, Chrissy had Tamera’s hands pinned above her head and then the blonde lowered her right tit down onto Tamera's slightly gravity-flattened orb. Tamera moaned as she felt the firm, heavy flesh of her challenger meet hers, Chrissy had carefully aimed, keeping pressure on Tamera's nipple. She lifted the contact, putting about six inches between them. Chrissy's tits hung away from her body, full, round and lightly shaking as she lined up her magnificent rack over Tamera’s vulnerable tits.

"Don’t bother giving up," Chrissy said. "I want to enjoy this."

Chrissy dropped the first boob-bomb of the night. Chrissy's big firm tits slammed down. I heard Tamera whimper as she felt the force of the blow. Tamera's tits splashed out, waves of flesh moving toward the respective side of her breasts. I watched Tamera close her eyes as she felt the pain course through her.

"God, I love that feeling," Chrissy said. "Let’s do it again."

Another shot seemed to send Tamera's tits outward. Chrissy's tits flattened at the base, but aided by their position, didn't seem to suffer as much. I noticed that Tamera’s tits were beginning to discolor; her once even coffee colored skin now had dark splotchy spots. Chrissy's tits still had a red tint from earlier in the fight. The blonde's nipples looked like lasers, honing in on their target, straight and powerful.

"You won’t believe what I have planned for your soft breasted little friend." Chrissy taunted. "It’s an awful thing to let a friend down.

"At least I have friends, bitch," Tamera grumbled.

With a sudden burst of energy, Tamera thrust her hips high in the air while twisting her torso to the right. Chrissy leaned down trying to use her weight to ride the black girl down on her back. Tamera succeeded in twisting on her side as Chrissy tried to turn the black girl on her back. Continuing to kick and thrust, Tamera ended up face down.

"Rollover bitch!" Chrissy demanded as she pulled on Tamera's shoulder trying to roll the girl over.

After a brief struggle, Alexis reached down tapping Chrissy on the shoulder.

"No wrestling!" Alexis yelled.

Chrissy ignored Alexis's demand.

"Get off of her." Alexis demanded.

"What?" Chrissy complained, "That’s bullshit!"

"You two can start over on your knees." Alexis suggested.

"Fuck!" Chrissy yelled in frustration but climbed off Tamera.

Tamera took her time climbing to her knees as Chrissy fumed.

"I had you bitch!" Chrissy whined as she faced Tamera on her knees.

Tamera rolled her eyes.

"Are you ready?" Alexis asked Chrissy.

The blonde nodded her head.

"Are you ready?" Alexis asked Tamera.

Tamera nodded.

"Fight!" Alexis yelled.

Tamera launched herself forward crashing into Chrissy who had barely sat up off her heels. With all of Tamera's momentum, she bowled over the slower blonde knocking Chrissy over on her back. Tamera quickly hooked her feet around Chrissy's calves locking the blonde in place. Before she really had a chance to recover, Tamera captured the blonde’s wrists trapping them by Chrissy's head.

"Now it's my turn, bitch," Tamera taunted.

The black girl slammed down with no ceremony, forcing her perfect breasts into Chrissy's trapped pair. This time, the blonde's tits wobbled on her chest as the black girl let out a strained groan. Tamera let her big, heavy breasts rest atop Chrissy's pair.

"Oh, you’re right, Blondie," Tamera cooed. "This does feel great."

Tamera pushed up and dropped another boob bomb on her trapped foe. Both pairs of tits ballooned out, sending ripples of flesh through their ample jugs.

"You told me not to give up, well, you better not either." Tamera said. "I’ll tell you when this is over."

Another shot from Tamera blasted into Chrissy's thick, quivering jugs. Both pairs of tits morphed around the other, and we heard vocal reaction from both as their boobs melded together. The sounds of flesh smacking flesh gave way to the sounds of Tamera's friends cheering.

"Just remember this, if you ever think about fucking with one of my friends, bitch," Tamera warned.

Chrissy watched their tits meet violently again, she then closed her eyes as both pair of breasts flattened at the point of contact. Waves of flesh collided, and I almost felt the impact. Tamera gave little pushes with her arms, letting her boobs bounce on Chrissy's.

"I’m going to do you one at a time," Tamera whispered.

Tamera’s tits lengthened as she pulled up, and then bounced on Chrissy’s firm flesh. The black girl almost bounced herself off Chrissy as the blonde did her best to buck Tamera off her by thrusting her hips in the air. Tamera grinned as she pulled herself up for another blast. Chrissy began to curse as she tried to roll on her side to avoid the next impact.

"Maybe I’ll just grind you out." Tamera said while lowering herself on top of the blonde.

Chrissy continued to twist and turn until Tamera unhooked her feet from the blonde to use her thighs to steady her opponent. With the blonde’s hips secure, Tamera mashed her tits down perfectly on Chrissy's vulnerable chest. Chrissy's once proud gravity defying breast, now ballooned out to the sides under the weight of Tamera's heavy jugs.

Just when I thought Tamera was about to finish the blonde off, Tamera pulled her chest off Chrissy and smiled.

"Get up; we are going to finish this right." Tamera said and then took a couple of steps back after standing up.

Chrissy slowly got to her feet rubbing her boobs. Tamera's sweat covered dark chest sparkled in the light. Almost everyone had been cheering Tamera to finish off the blonde but was now silent wondering what Tamera had planned.

"Come here let’s finish this." Tamera ordered.

Following orders, Chrissy strode forward both women, grabbed each other's shoulders, and shoved their tits together. The pairs of tits pushed against each other, smashing at the center, and each seemed softer than when the fight had begun. Chrissy snapped her shoulders to the left and then sent a shot across Tamera's outthrust chest. The black girl retaliated sending her boobs slamming into the side of the blonde’s swinging jugs. The chest slapping contest didn’t last long as the tired fighters slowed down to a tit grinding match. Tamera's tits slid on top first, then fell under Chrissy's as each woman took a sliding pass at the other. When Tamera’s big boobs sat on top, they pushed Tamera's heavy teats downward, just when I thought Tamera could finish off the blonde, Chrissy's thick jugs would push Tamera's sore tits down. I noticed their tired arms dropping from the shoulders down to their waists. Muscles strained pulled against each other while pressing forward with the weary breasts. The hug lasted a while, and it looked like they were taking a breather except for an occasional muscle constriction but little else happened it seemed, until Tamera threw her head back with a victorious laugh.

"Oh, fuck no," Chrissy, whined shaking her head.

I gazed at the two sets of tits mashed into each other noticing Chrissy's tits molded around Tamera's dark jugs. Rolonda had noticed and was cheering Tamera on. I joined her with relief washing over me as I excitedly cheered Tamera on.

"Oh yes," Tamera yelled, "I flattened you, and it’s over!"

"No, It's not over," Chrissy shouted, pulling away and flinging her heavy boobs into Tamera’s. The black girl winced, but once again, Chrissy's tits formed around Tamera's
dominant pair. Tamera slung her own shoulders to the left, and Chrissy wailed as we all watched her rack slosh across her chest, offering almost no resistance to the attack.

"You still think it’s not over?" Tamera asked.

Chrissy said nothing while looking down at her once proud untamed chest.

"Well…" Tamera said waiting for the blonde to concede.

Chrissy shook her head in disbelief, but said nothing. Tamera slammed her chest into the Blonde girl’s formerly firm flesh. Chrissy's tits flattened almost immediately, and while they didn't pancake, the disparity between the two pairs of meaty breasts was apparent.

"You win," Chrissy, said quietly with a sniff.

Tamara left her breasts there, looking down watching as she pushed the loser's tits around on her chest. Chrissy's tits were shaking wildly, each sliding up and down as per Tamera's whim. The black girl’s big boobs maintained much of their shape as Chrissy's yielded to the superior pair's firmness. Chrissy began to cry when Tamera pulled her chest away from the blonde letting Chrissy's breasts fall. Tamera placed her hands on her hips as she watched Chrissy try to cope with her loss.
I rushed out to congratulate Tamera and hand her, her top and bra. Rolonda, jade, and Jacqueline had beat me to her so I waited until they finished hugging their friend. As I waited, I glanced over at Chrissy who now had her beaten boobs cradled in her hands. She was looking down at them softly crying. I almost felt bad for her, but only for a moment remembering what she had done to me. I looked back at Tamera and her friends just finishing a group hug.

"You did it!" I yelled as I threw my arms around Tamera to give her a hug.

Tamera's big victorious tits rested on top of my bare soft melons. Her jugs felt warm and wet as I squeezed her.

"You ever have a doubt?" Tamera asked after pulling away.

I gave her a guilty look. Tamera laughed.

"I’ll give her this," Tamera whispered in my ear. "The bitch is good, but not good enough."

I handed Tamera her top and bra holding onto Chrissy's things while Tamera got dressed. Tamera took Chrissy's top and bra and then turned to face the defeated blonde. Chrissy's guy was trying to comfort her.

"Here put this on." Tamera demanded handing Chrissy her top but keeping her bra.

"C’mon, let’s get out of here." Chrissy's guy suggested.

"She’s not going anywhere with you, tonight." Tamera corrected him.

"Excuse me," the guy said, "She’s had enough, and we’re leaving."

"No, that’s not part of the deal," Tamera countered, "Her ass is mine tonight and I’m going to collect. If you have a problem with that you need to discuss it with my guys."
Jay, Don, and Charlie were standing behind Chrissy and her guy. Jay and Don were in bouncer mode ready to pounce. The guy turned back to Tamera his face registering the helplessness of his situation.

"If you hurt her…," the guy warned.

"I’m not going to hurt her, but she is going to pay." Tamera said cutting the guy off.

Chrissy nodded then whispered something to her guy. The guy shrugged his shoulders then turned to walk off. I noticed Rolonda follow the guy to the stairs.
"Alright, we are out of here." Tamera announced taking Chrissy by the elbow.

"Come by my house around eight in the morning." Tamera whispered to me. "I’ll have something to show you. Bring some coffee."
I nodded.

I watched Tamera lead Chrissy out of the basement as Jade and Jacqueline followed along behind her. I was wondering what Tamera was going to do to Chrissy when Darla tapped me on the shoulder.

"Hey, see if you can slip out of here," Darla suggested pointing with her head at Emma and Nikki. "I need to get the losers home."

I smirked looking over my shoulder at Emma and Nikki. They were now dressed and they definitely looked like they were ready to leave. I nodded looking around the room, Ryoko, Sydney, and Alexis were already clearing away the empty plates and cans. On my way to ask the girls if I could leave, I stopped to thank Jay and Don for looking out for us. I gave them a bare-chested hug, which they seemed to appreciate.

The girls had no problem with me leaving early. I was on my way to the stairs when I ran into Connie.

"Looks like you got lucky tonight." Connie commented.

I stopped for a minute gauging Connie's mood wondering what she was thinking. She looked a little miffed. I guessed she wanted to see Chrissy beat Tamera.

"Oh, I Don’t think I would call it luck." I said with confidence.

Connie rolled her eyes.

"You look disappointed, Connie." I thought out loud. "Did your girl lose?"

"No," Connie answered folding her arms under her boobs.

"I bet you were hoping Chrissy would win and that you would have a shot at beating Tamera." I grinned.

Connie shook her head unfolding her arms and then placing her hands on her hips.

"If I were you," I suggested with a big grin, "I would leave Tamera alone."

"You know what, Kara," Connie said with exasperation, "Suck. Your. Boobs."

I laughed.

"Go on," Connie ordered. "Suck them."

I giggled as I brought my right boob up to my mouth. I teased my nipple with my tongue giving Dan, who had been standing beside Connie quietly watching our exchange, a show. After getting my nipple erect, I sucked it hard. Connie and Dan watched me for a few moments before she pulled Dan toward the stairs.

"Bye, Dan!" I yelled after dropping my jug from my mouth.

Dan turned with a grin on his face which turned to a laugh as I shook my tits across my chest. Connie was not amused cuffing Dan on the back of his head and then stomping up the stairs. I gave them a minute to clear out of the house before I headed up to Alexis's room to get dressed.
Darla, Emma, and Nikki were waiting in Darla's car for me. The drive to drop Emma and Nikki off was a silent one. Once we were alone, Darla opened up.

"Oh my god, what a great night!" The redhead exclaimed. "I love Emma to death but every now and then, she needs to be taken down a notch."
I nodded.

"She thought she her boobs could destroy any of the Hooter girls." Darla said with a laugh.

I stayed silent letting Darla babble on about the fights and her sister. Once we were in my apartment, we were all over each other. It was a night of rough dirty fucking. I woke up early the next morning sore in all the right places. I slipped out of bed. Darla didn’t stir.

Although I was sore, I threw on some workout clothes and then headed down to the apartments workout room. I did my normal routine working up a decent sweat and then headed back to my apartment. Darla was still asleep as I hoped in the shower to get ready to head over to Tamera's house. I was anxious about our early morning meeting. I wasn’t sure what to expect.

Darla was still dead to the world when I was dressed. I didn’t bother waking her I just left a note letting her know where I would be.
On the way over to Tamera's, I stopped at a Starbuck’s grabbing a couple of lattés for us. I drove away from the hub of the college apartment complexes across town. Tamera lived in a nice enough area, but it was definitely a blue collar section of town. After parking my car in her driveway, I rang her doorbell of her ranch style brick home. Tamera must have already been up as she greeted me quickly. I gave her a warm hug before she invited me into her home.

We made small talk, as we sat on her couch discussing work and everything other than her fight with Chrissy. This was hard with the big breasted blonde’s clothes strewn around the living room. Tamera grinned after catching me looking at Chrissy's clothes and then around the room. Tamera steered the conversation to the topic of the fundraiser.

"Your friend, the sorority girl wants to meet with me this week." Tamera stated. "Since you know her, I want you there with me at the meeting."
I agreed.

"Last night was good for us." Tamera said.

I grinned.

"We need more nights like that." Tamera continued. "From now on, we need to be a team and not beat each other up."

"Sure," I agreed.

"See if Darla can round up some more girls." Tamera ordered.

"I’ll try, but after last night and word gets around that might be tough." I cautioned.

"I think Shelby came up with an idea for the fundraiser." Tamera offered.

I cringed a bit wondering what idea could have popped into the ditzy blonde’s head.

"Oil wrestling," Tamera proudly announced. "Bikini oil wrestling the week before spring break."

"Okay," I said with a shrug.

"I think you, Alexis, and Sydney or Ryoko or more who could wrestle for us," Tamera suggested. "And then that would save me, Maria and whoever would face the sorority sluts later that night."

"Sure I’ll do it." I agreed.

"I’ll let you know when that meeting will be," Tamera grinned. "Now, do you want to see what happened to your friend?"
I nodded.

Tamera had me follow her down a hall to a guest bedroom. After she opened the door, a strong odor of sex hit me in the face. I stepped into the room behind Tamera and stood at the door as the black girl woke the sleeping blonde. I looked around at all the used condoms on the floor.

"Hey, time to get up, whore." Tamera ordered.

Chrissy groaned as she rolled over to face Tamera.

"The shower is the next door on the left," Tamera said, "You need to hurry I want you out of my house."

I followed Tamera back to the living room after the black girl shook the blonde one last time to get her moving.

"You won’t be having any more trouble out of that bitch." Tamera said after taking a seat on the couch.

"Thanks." I replied.

There was an awkward silence as we waited for Chrissy to appear. I wanted to know what happened but not sure, I wanted to know all the details.

"Blondie got an attitude adjustment last night." Tamera stated.

A few minutes later, Chrissy minced down the hall stark naked. The blonde hadn’t bothered to bathe. She walked and then bent over gingerly as she gathered her clothes from the floor.

"Before you get dressed and leave, I have a few things to say to you." Tamera said.

Chrissy halted what she was doing to listen to Tamera.

"After last night, I am done with you," Tamera started. "Unless you want a rematch."

Judging by Chrissy expression a rematch with Tamera was not in her future.

"If I hear anything about you harassing Kara," Tamera warned, "I will kick your ass, drag you back here, and then throw a block party."
Chrissy stared at the floor.

"I bet you can guess who will provide the entertainment." Tamera said, "The boys really liked you, in fact, they wanted to know the next time you’ll be available."

"I won’t bother, Kara." Chrissy said after shuddering at Tamera's threats.

"Just be sure you don’t." Tamera warned. "Now, get dressed and get out of my house."

Chrissy hurriedly dressed. She started to call someone until Tamera stopped her.

"Don’t bother calling a ride." Tamera ordered. "Kara will give you a lift."

"Let me know is she tries to do anything to you." Tamera told me.

I nodded.

"You might need to give Rolonda a ride home from that girl’s place." Tamera whispered in my ear.

I gave the black girl a quizzical look as she smiled at me. I thanked Tamera again and then led Chrissy out of Tamera's house. The drive over to the blonde’s house was silent. Chrissy stared out the passenger window. I thought I heard the blonde trying to stifle some sniffles.

After letting the blonde out of the car, I waited around, for a bit, wondering why Rolonda might need a ride, until the black girl came out of Chrissy's apartment laughing. While Rolonda walked toward my car, Chrissy's door flung open. The guy Chrissy was with last night came running out of the apartment naked. Chrissy appeared in the doorway with an arm full of clothes and then threw them over her balcony. I laughed as Chrissy yelled at the guy as he gathered his clothes while she held a softball bat over her head.

"Morning E!" Rolonda said with a grin after sliding into the passenger side of my car.

"Hey," I replied.

I looked back toward Chrissy's apartment. The guy was hopping on one foot trying to pull his pants up as Chrissy continued to yell at him. I noticed several of her neighbors peeking out of their windows to watch the commotion.

"Let’s get out of here." Rolonda suggested.

I drove Rolonda to her house, with relief knowing I would no longer have to worry about Chrissy. Overall, it had been a great Christmas break and the spring semester looked promising.

--------------------------------------------------
Goliadmike:
This is the last of the Kara stories in the "Best Friend's Sister" universe. In the near future I don't believe I will have the time to continue, so I will leave Kara and the Hooter girls at Jon's mercy. I would like to thank him for pulling BFS out of his head posting it here on this board. Every episode has been great! Oh, and I would also like to thank him for all the editing and ideas. I'm looking forward to seeing how this story turns out.

Links to other BFS Kara's struggles episodes:

Part 1 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73958.0
Part 2 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73959.0
Part 3 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73960.0
Part 4 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73961.0
Part 5 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=73962.0
Part 6 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74020.0
Part 7 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74021.0
Part 8 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74022.0
Part 9 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74023.0
Part 10 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74042.0
Part 11 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74043.0
Part 12 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74044.0
Part 13 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74045.0
Part 14 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74059.0
Part 15 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74060.0
Part 16 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74061.0
« Last Edit: July 26, 2018, 04:27:37 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile

Offline Maj

Re: Best Friend's Sister: Kara's struggles, Part 17
« Reply #1 on: October 05, 2020, 07:00:05 AM »
Hi, i just posted in Jon Grey's series that I like his Stories, especially with Kara in ... and losing and being humilated. same with your stories. Will you bring her back? I would appreciate it highly. For example titfights of Kara in the lower ranking hooter girls leaque with kara getting her big tits flattened
« Last Edit: October 05, 2020, 07:05:30 AM by dk0399 »

Offline Reddd

« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2020, 08:52:42 PM »
Auger,

I hope all is well and that another chp of Kara's struggles is in the  works as well as another chp from Titfight Acadamy!! As always keep up the great work!!

Reddd

Offline Augur

• God Member
  • Author of Titfight Academy and BFS Tribute
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2020, 04:37:34 PM »
Hi, i just posted in Jon Grey's series that I like his Stories, especially with Kara in ... and losing and being humilated. same with your stories. Will you bring her back? I would appreciate it highly. For example titfights of Kara in the lower ranking hooter girls leaque with kara getting her big tits flattened

Auger,

I hope all is well and that another chp of Kara's struggles is in the  works as well as another chp from Titfight Acadamy!! As always keep up the great work!!

Reddd

Thanks for the feedback to both of you! However, please note that the Kara spin-off was written by Goliadmike, with whose permission I've reposted them here on FCF. My own BFS spin-off is the Tribute one.

Sadly my free time has been very limited, and I don't foresee new stories coming out anytime soon... If you want to fix that, you'd better start paying me a good salary to write, lol!

Also, since the BFS Tribute link in my signature appears to be missing the latest one, here's the updated version:

A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister 'Real World' Episodes:
BFS Tribute, Part 1 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74108.0
BFS Tribute, Part 2 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74109.0
BFS Tribute, Part 3 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74110.0
BFS Tribute, Part 4 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74111.0
BFS Tribute, Part 5 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74119.0
BFS Tribute, Part 6 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74120.0
BFS Tribute, Part 7 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74121.0
BFS Tribute, Part 8 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74122.0
BFS Tribute, Part 9 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74147.0
BFS Tribute, Part 10 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74148.0
BFS Tribute, Part 11 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74149.0
BFS Tribute, Part 12 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74150.0
BFS Tribute, Part 13 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74164.0
BFS Tribute, Part 14 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74212.0
BFS Tribute, Part 15 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=76930.0

'Dream Sequence' Episodes:

BFS Tribute, Dream 1 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74196.0
BFS Tribute, Dream 2 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74197.0
BFS Tribute, Dream 3 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74198.0
BFS Tribute, Dream 4 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74165.0
BFS Tribute, Dream 5 | https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=84814.0
« Last Edit: October 27, 2020, 04:48:42 PM by Augur »
Latest Chapter of "Titfight Academy"
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89684.0

"A Tribute to Best Friend's Sister" series
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=92578.0

You can find some reference pics in my profile