News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood

• 63 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« on: December 11, 2018, 02:18:00 PM »

After a week of anticipation D-Day arrives.  D standing for Death! 

There is something about blonds that gets me amped up to the next level.  I met a blond German woman named Julia here, and as soon as I looked at her Aryan features and very fit, toned body, I knew that I wanted to do more than beat Julia Blood up (that is her FCF name), I wanted to beat her to death!  Blonds have always been preferred by a majority of men in the world.  I believe it is mostly the shinny, pretty hair, and the fake tits. 

In her profile, Julia mentioned that she liked, "extreme fights, like DEATH FIGHTS!"  Be careful what you wish for.  In the year and three months that I have been here, I have had two other death fights.  I won them both in an Arizona facility run by the Hell's Angels.  I was deeply attracted to both of the women I beat, and after I disabled them both, I let them live.  Of course, they were made to service my insatiable pussy, and be my love slaves!  But this time my opponent, Julia, seems overly arrogant and insistent on the details of the fight.  And so I believe that this time, I will destroy the BITCH that is a dozen years my senior, and then I will snuff out her existence by smothering her to death, while crushing her head in my PYTHON thighs!  MMMMMMMM! 

I travel a day early back towards the West Coast, that was my temporary home for the prior three years and on the day we arranged, I make my way to the Steel Cage, that the Angels have hidden in the Arizona desert.  I am first to arrive, and pay the Angels their standard fee for "garbage disposal".  I have fought here now a half dozen times, and only lost a single fight here.  That was my last one.  It left an acrid taste in my mouth.  Julia has age and experience as her only advantage.  With my youth, I am hoping, comes quickness (which I am known for) and hopefully strength. 

I strip down to my birthday suit and saunter inside the cage to await my blond challenger.  We have agreed upon the following rules and conditions.  The contest will be Naked!  NO Rules, whatsoever!  We fight to the Death ( the Winner may have mercy and NOT kill the loser if she chooses)!  The cage door will be LOCKED behind us and there can be NO outside interference, until the Winner tells the Angels to open the cage!  The Winner totally decides if the loser will live or die! 

I take my time and slowly warm up about 20' inside the cage, watching and waiting for my opponent to show up, if she dares! 

(See pics attached for the combatants)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

JuliaBlood

Re: Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2018, 07:55:58 PM »
Aryans! ARROGANT! And always in connection with my nationality!
Very few people seem to know that Hitler was NOT a German.
Adolf Hitler was Austrian, born in Braunau am Inn. But why should I say that to the black uneducated slut that this knowledge would not use much longer.

And so I drive with the borrowed Jeep through the desert of Arizona,
I got a map and look now for this place.
The place that would be fatal for one of us.
And I'm not so bad, I find the place quickly, turn off the car and walk the rest of the way.
An ugly guy shows me a shabby wooden shed where I can prepare myself.
I walk out of the shed in an old cotton shorts and a white t-shirt, as well as sneakers and follow the bearded hunts to the cage.

My opponent is already waiting there.
I enter the cage, examine it briefly from top to bottom and go to the opposite side.
Without acknowledging her another glance, I begin to warm up.

My heart is beating wildly and I'm nervous, but the black bitch on the other side of the cage does not need to know that.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2018, 08:35:07 PM »
I watch Julia as she enters the cage.  We are very similar, physically.  As with most women I face, her breasts are larger.  Good, I think to myself.  Bigger targets for me to punish.  But my core, and especially my ass and thighs are more muscular; thicker.  Better to squeeze her last breath out of her.  I finished my warm-ups and watch her.  My heart starts beating faster.  "HEY!  Are you ready meet you fate,  . . . . . BLOND BITCH? ", I taunt you, hands on my hips.  I motion for gatekeeper to close and lock the gate.  The large metal door creaks just a bit as it slams shut with a loud CLANK! 

The gatekeeper quickly runs down the rules.  "THERE ARE NO RULES!  WHEN ONE OF YOU HAS DISABLED, MAIMED, OR KILLED THE OTHER, THAT SIGNIFIES THAT THE WINNER MAY THEN DECIDE THE LOSERS FATE IF SHE IS STILL ALIVE BY SPARING HER, OR, . . . . . KILLING HER!  THE GATE WILL ONLY BE OPENED WHEN THE WINNER DIRECTS IT!  He then points at me and asks me; "READY?"  I wave my hand to acknowledge that I am prepared.  He then catches Julia's eye, and again asks; READY?"  I don't wait for your answer, but instead crouch slightly and extend my left hand, elbow bent, and my right hand in a half opened fist very close to my chin.  I now see only you as my eyes squint a bit, and my nipples harden! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2018, 09:44:42 PM »
I turn around after warming up, look at Simone, see her strong thighs and her big ass.
I listen attentively as the rules are
re-announced.
I answer after Simone, when i'm  asked if I'm ready with yes.
I grab my t-shirt and pull it over my head.
I ignore how you go into battle position.
I take off the sneakers and let my shorts slide down.
I take my clothes and throw them over the wall of the cage.
Now I stand completely naked in front of you.
Now I'll let you pay my full attention.
I raise my fists, hold them to the left and right of my head.
The legs hip width apart, slightly bent.
So I come slowly to the middle of the cage.
Fully focused on you, mybody tense.
I will not let you out of my sight.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #4 on: December 12, 2018, 09:43:25 AM »
The Gatekeeper yells out; "FIGHT!"  But we are already in fight mode.  Both of us naked in an unevenly lit area, now with a small but avid crowd of fans, all Hell's Angels.  They know me well and the audience steadily grows as we get close enough to each other to attack.  There are a few shouts as we are encouraged to inflict pain and attack each other savagely! 

My breathing is now deep, but controlled as I study your defense, both hands high, up next to your face.  "BEFORE WE ARE THROUGH, . . . " I pause for dramatic effect, "MY SHAVED BLACK PUSSY WILL BE PLASTERED TO YOUR FACE, AND YOU WILL BE BEGGING ME FOR YOUR LIFE, . . . WHITE BITCH!"  Then without a pause I come underhanded with my right fist.  Because your defense is high I aim at your right under-boob and hope to drive my fist deep into it, knuckles extended to cause maximum pain.  Then I follow with a looping right that I would like to land in your left ear.  I am hoping that you will lower your defense for the left uppercut and I can cause some early damage with that head shot! 

As I throw my punches, I feel  my crotch become dewy with moisture from the excitement of first contact!    (mmmmmm!  I think to myself.  Prepare to die WHITE cxnt!!!) 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #5 on: December 12, 2018, 10:19:14 PM »
When the fight begins, many bearded men have gathered around the cage.
There are first nasty and demanding interjections.
I see how you come to me from your side.
See how the muscles play under your cocoa brown skin, see your relatively small breasts bounce.
A different place,
another time,
I would rather fxxx you dead.
But the look from your dark eyes tells me that I have to survive this fight first.
We approach each other, watch each other and then you start your first attack.
Your fist bangs hard on my abdominal muscles, makes me moan loudly.
I resist the temptation to open my cover and your second blow lands on my cover.
I react as fast as I can, raise my right foot and try to pop it with a quick turn on your thigh.
I do not want to give you the opportunity to take the initiative back to you.
I'll try to do a complete series and let the the kick folkow two quick hooks on your body before I back off and wait.
The bearded crowd in front of the cage barks enthusiastically.
« Last Edit: December 12, 2018, 10:25:22 PM by JuliaBlood »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #6 on: December 13, 2018, 12:57:42 PM »

The DEATH FIGHT is ON!  I take the first offensive and my nipples stiffen as my hard right, that I aimed at the soft tissue of your under-boob, instead strikes you in your abs., and I feel my knuckle crunch into your bottom rib!  (SWEET!)  But you, unfortunately are about as quick as I am and my left, aimed at your face, just glances off your forearm.  I know you felt pain from my blows by your loud moan, but now my arms are out of position to defend my core, especially my very firm B cup breasts. 

I am surprised by your kick that catches my left thigh.  (GOOD!  Not much damage.)  With your right foot extended towards me you jab (has to be your left) twice with your left.  You are quick, so the first jab hits my right breast, square on my nipple!  Perfect aim.  I feel as if I was stung by a hornet and let out a loud "UNNGH!"  The pain radiates, but a second jab if barely blocked, as I get my right back just in time to stop your fist with my open palm. 

We both take two steps back as the Hell's Angels start to get into the fight.  They are now shouting for their favorite!  As usual the largely redneck crowd is rooting for the white blond woman, especially since you handled my opening attack adeptly and immediately retaliated in kind.  BUT I am now well respected at this location, and so at this point in the fight I am a slight fan favorite. 

BUT these men LOVE warrior woman!  And WHOEVER gets the best of the other, WILL become the overwhelming favorite! 

I come back towards you slowly, this time extending my hands, as claws.  You seem too good for me to attack you first, because you countered well on our tit for tat first contact. 

"COME AT ME, . . . WHITE cxnt, . . . AND LET'S SEE WHAT HAPPENS, . . . BITCH!" 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #7 on: December 14, 2018, 07:37:48 AM »
The fight has begun and I try to counter your attack.
Under the cloak of these primitive men, I manage to beat it back.
Only the second blow you can ward off and we both step back to see what the other one is doing.

You come up to me with your hands raised and I wonder if you want a test of strength?

I act as if I would get involved and raise my hands as well.
I come up to you.

Just before our hands are intertwined I try to attack you again.
I duck and make a quick step forward.
trying to grab your waist with the right hand and grab your thigh with your left, I will lift you, bring you to the bottom of the cage and force you into the ground fight.

The crowd is watching my attack.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #8 on: December 14, 2018, 09:29:18 AM »

As you approach, I watch you very carefully.  You have already demonstrated that a single slip up could be the turning point of this life or death struggle.   As I take in your amazingly toned body, I can't help but wish that we had made this an erotic match, instead of a life or death struggle.  If I win this I am sure of one thing.  I will want your mouth clamped onto my crotch as I squeeze your head and smother you between my shapely, well toned thighs! 

Your hands come up to mine, but at the last second you duck down and lunge at me.  With my cat like reflexes I raise my right knee quickly, aiming dead center at your face!  I drive my knee upward at a 45 degree angle as you lunge for my waist.  You grab my hand and thigh as my knee rises.  If I strike my target I will then follow up by advancing on you and hopefully seize you by your nipples! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #9 on: December 15, 2018, 10:03:31 PM »
Now it gets serious between us.
After the first attack was partially successful, I want more now.
Even the bearded bikers in front of the cage seem to suspect that it is now exciting, start again to growl and clap.
And I'm even successful again, can grab you ...... and then your knee hits me, hits hard and fast in the soft meat of my tits.
The pain runs through my upper body, I hesitate a second, but then I attack, lift you 1 or 2 ft, and bounce backwards on the cage floor.
The angels acknowledge the action with a loud, agreeing shriek.
I kneel between your legs, support me with my hands, look down on you ....

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #10 on: December 16, 2018, 01:14:20 AM »

Right after I drive my knee HARD into your breast, you lift me and slam me back down on the floor.  Then you kneel between my legs.  BAD MOVE on your part.  I now slip my feet under your kootchie and grab you by both of your nipples, yanking you violently so that your upper body lunges forward  then I push my knees into your belly and use my strong legs to lift your body and flip you over the top of me.  You get flipped over my head and fall back first onto the cage floor! 

"You'll have to be quicker than that BITCH!"  The momentum of the flip allows me to end up straddling you, still pinching your nipples.  I give them a HARD twist and then release them to choke you! 

The crowd of Angels continues to grow and now they are ALL standing on their feet screaming their approval at the ferocity the fight has taken on! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #11 on: December 17, 2018, 05:52:46 AM »
Determined I attack you and despite your defense I bring you attack ended well.
I throw you hard on the cage floor and believe that you have a second enough.
but I was wrong.

You start directly again the counterattack. pulls hard on my nipples, which elicits me a loud squeal.
You drive me over you and sit on me.
You continue to pull on my breasts before you begin to choke me.

The hordes in front of the cage growls in agreement.

I reach out my hands, grab your head left and right.
Try to put my thumbs on your eyes and push them into their sockets while your hands tighten like a screw around my neck.
My mouth ricochets and I gasp for air.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #12 on: December 17, 2018, 11:04:49 AM »

Up until now, our fight seemed like a number of skirmishes that I have had before, but when my fingers wrapped around your neck and I squeeze you with all my strength with my thumbs pressed tightly to your neck; AND then hearing you SQUEAL and grab grab the sides of my head while feeling your thumbs start to press into my eyes; I NOW KNOW how serious this is! 

We both are now under extreme duress and I am not wiling to bet that you will go unconscious before you blind me.  And so I remove my hands from your windpipe and while straddling you I hook a left and then a right around your outstretched arms, aiming for your cheekbones!  Hopefully these hard blows will stun you enough for me to grab your hands and tuck your arms between your sides and my strong powerful legs! 

"LET GO OF ME BITCH!  . . . . . I WILL KNOCK YOUR WHITE ASS OUT, AND THEN GRIND MY PUSSY INTO YOUR FACE!" 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #13 on: December 17, 2018, 01:37:52 PM »
I press my thumb firmly on your eyes and get air shortly afterwards as you take your fingers from my throat.

But you wrap your arms around mine and ram your fists in my face once, twice, something warm runs down my cheek.
It has probably opened a cut under my eyes and I'm bleeding.
And a third time hit your knuckles on my cheekbones.

Half dazed, I take the thumbs out of your eyes, reach into your hair, pull you down with all my might and shorten the distance between us.

You have to bend your arms and can not push them into my bleeding face anymore.

I take a short breath, try to ignore the stars in front of my eyes.
I push my pelvis ard up, pull your head to the side, try to get down from me and roll me on you.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #14 on: December 18, 2018, 02:23:49 PM »

My punches have opened up your lip.  I smile as I see you shed blood!  You yank my head downward and rub my face into your breasts!  Then you roll me.  I continue the momentum of the roll as we cat-ball!  The Hell's Angels now start lining the cage as they clamor for "MORE BLOOD!" 

My left hand, instinctively, again reaches for your throat, as my right claw attempts to dig into your pussy and do as much damage as possible!  "C'MON cxnt!  . . . I'M GONNA RUIN YOU!"  I keep us rolling to try and get us near the cage wall!