News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood

• 63 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood
« Reply #30 on: December 28, 2018, 06:51:36 PM »
I'd love to watch Julia beat PythonLegs, force her down on all fours and pound her pussy with a strap on. Love to watch that brown ass jiggle as Julia pounded her... Speed

Thank You, I think?!? 

Simone
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

JuliaBlood

« Reply #31 on: December 29, 2018, 01:33:43 PM »

You come with the dildo between your legs to me and promise sweet things.

I go on my knees and feel this hot dildo on my lips, take it in my mouth and lick it even though this would not be necessary, as wet as I am.

I stroke, massage, while I do this, your beautiful ass.
Then I get up again, take a few steps back and lean against the cage wall.

I spread my legs, wave again and ask you to "come on, show me what you can do with it!"

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #32 on: December 31, 2018, 06:40:27 PM »

You sensually take the 10" dildo deep into your mouth and I am impressed!  "MMMMMM!" I hum as you place yourself into position to take all of the brown shaft!  (See Picture)  I hold you by the throat as I steady myself while entering you! 

You let out a loud moan as I slowly but firmly enter every inch of the leather device inside of you!  Then you let out a squeal as I slide it back out, and then ram it hard into you again!  "I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT."  I declare as I now start to long stroke you.  I slowly pull it back and then slam it hard into you!  THIS, I do over and over!  "You LOVE THAT, don't you, . . . you little slut!" 

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: January 01, 2019, 05:08:06 PM »

You sensually take the 10" dildo deep into your mouth and I am impressed!  "MMMMMM!" I hum as you place yourself into position to take all of the brown shaft!  (See Picture)  I hold you by the throat as I steady myself while entering you! 

You let out a loud moan as I slowly but firmly enter every inch of the leather device inside of you!  Then you let out a squeal as I slide it back out, and then ram it hard into you again!  "I AM GOING TO FUCK YOUR BRAINS OUT."  I declare as I now start to long stroke you.  I slowly pull it back and then slam it hard into you!  THIS, I do over and over!  "You LOVE THAT, don't you, . . . you little slut!" 

That would be some ending.... Speed

JuliaBlood

« Reply #34 on: January 02, 2019, 06:58:50 AM »

I stand with my back to the wall as you slowly press the dildo into my femininity and moaning loud.
With slow pleasurable bumps you start to fuck me, push every inch of the dildo into me.
"Mmhhmm, you awesome piece of meat!" I gasp.
Your bumps are getting faster and harder.
I press my pelvis forward n the rhythm of your bumps.
"Oooh yeess take me!" I moan as you fuck me with quick hard bumps.
The smacking of dildos between our sweaty bodies is also heard for the roaring angels in front of the cage

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #35 on: January 02, 2019, 03:24:10 PM »

The surrounding noise of the Hell's Angels swells as I grasp your nipples between my thumbs and forefingers!  I smile as I slowly pinch down on your erect pinkish brown nipples, increasing the pressure very slowly!  My heart feels as though it will beat itself right out of my chest as I then twist your nipples to the sides, back and forth!  You moan! 

I lean my face to yours and wink, as I then press my large lips to yours, engulfing them!  My tongue explores your mouth, finding your tongue.  There is no more thoughts of physical conquest, ONLY sexual conquest fills me with a red hot passion as I now start pumping you like a piston on an engine!  "CUM FOR ME, MY EXQUISITE SLUT!"  I blurt out and then my tongue dances with yours as I enhance your pleasure with the pain that I know that you LOVE! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #36 on: January 03, 2019, 04:30:43 PM »
You prepare me pain and lust as you squeeze my nipples and turn.
Our mouths are kissing wildly and our tongues wrestle wildly with each other.

Your energetic thrusts in my pussy let me finally come to orgasm.
Groaning, screaming, I cum.
"Oooooh my GOD! You damn horny bitch!"

My juices squirt against your femininity, run down our thighs.
At our feet a small laughter forms.

I hug your dark black body, feel your breath, your soft warm skin, I press you tightly to me.
I breathe deeply, want to breathe again and revenge me for this fuck.

Without you realizing it, I loosen the straps of the strap on, push us away from the cage wall and turn around.
And so you stand now with the back of the wall and I remove the dildo between us.
I grab between your legs and caress your labia.

I look deep into your dark eyes.
"Are you ready for a hot finger fuck?" I ask and gently press my fingers between your cxntlips.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #37 on: January 03, 2019, 09:03:51 PM »

Your words echo; "Are you ready for a hot finger fuck?"  Then I feel your fingers between your cxnt-lips!  (see attachment)

I smile as I now fondle your breasts.  "I was hoping you would use your mouth . . . "  Then I squeal as your fingers skillfully massage my fully engorged clit!  "OH!  BABY!"  I stare deeply into your eyes! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #38 on: January 04, 2019, 02:16:14 PM »
I press myself to your body, our hard nipples squeeze into our breasts.

First I rub my fingertips still between your labia up and down.

I bend my head forward, kiss you on your neck and then slide with my tongue tip down to your shoulder.
I bite you in your shoulder and push my index finger hard in your cxnt.

My left hand grasps your right breast, encloses it and begins to knead it hard.

I also push my middle finger in your pussy and now start to fuck you with both fingers. first very tender, but then my bumps are getting harder.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #39 on: January 04, 2019, 02:42:40 PM »

OK MY!!!  I believe I now have the vapors!   ;D

I am already plenty wet from our "extra-curricular activities"!  But when you bite me and start long stroking my hungry pussy I begin to pant, like a dog!  Then you garb my right nipple, and I emit a loud scream; "OH FUCK!!!"  And I know it will only be seconds before my pussy erupts and spews my honey sweet cum all over your hand, arm, and probably the floor beneath us!  The pain is excruciating, AND at the same time WILDLY EXCITING ME! 

"JEEEEEZUS BITCH!  . . . I . . . AM . . . CUMMMMMMING!!!" 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #40 on: January 07, 2019, 07:31:35 AM »

The muscles of your vagina are twitching more and harder.
I hear you moan harder and harder.

The juices of your cxnt run over my fingers and drip on the floor.

I kiss you on the mouth, inhale the fragrance of your firm body deep through my nose.
I love to feel like your body quivers with lust.

I let go of you, step back and hiss "1-1, my little slut"

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #41 on: January 07, 2019, 12:57:20 PM »

As my pussy explodes I press my lips hard against yours!  My tongue spasms and is licking your tongue and mouth passionately as my sweet honey flavored cum coats your hand, arm, and a lot of the cage floor!  My body spasms several times uncontrollably as I feel you pull away from me, now leaving me a hot mess as I scream at the top of my lungs!  My loins erupted like a volcano! 

Eventually I regain my senses as I hear say,  "1-1, my little slut".  SOON the blood starts to flows through my brain again, and I realize that we have each had one fantastic orgasm!  I am SO competitive, that I now rise and walk slowly to you to initiate the deciding fall of what started as a Death Match, but has become a SEX Match!  As I walk to you, naked, sweat pouring down my shapely, athletic frame, I sway my large hips from side to side, in an exaggerated fashion.  My body is now a GOLDEN COLOR, due to the lighting and my perspiration.  I point my right index finger and slowly press it into your left nipple!  It was already erect, but I feel it harden like pink steel! 

In a low, sultry register I proclaim; " YES!  We are now tied, you Blond Sex Machine!  Lets break that tie, IF you are woman enough; in a 69 contest!" 

I then lay down on my back, legs spread eagle, presenting my HOT, WET PUSSY to you!  A large smile covers my face.  I fancy myself the BEST PUSSY EATER that has ever lived.  I stick out my long, thick tongue like a red carpet; inviting your dripping cxnt! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #42 on: January 07, 2019, 03:36:50 PM »
You're such a HOT slut.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #43 on: January 07, 2019, 05:28:31 PM »
You're such a HOT slut.

YES!  I AM!  LMAO!

JuliaBlood

« Reply #44 on: January 07, 2019, 08:42:16 PM »

Triumphantly, I look at you, proud of having taken a point off you.

With a breathtaking hip swing, you finally detach yourself from the cage wall.
And you would not be you if you did not directly challenge me for making a final decision round.
I'll give you my best smile as I accept your challenge.
My crotch slides over your body as you lay down on the floor of the cage.
I can see your wet shiny pink pussy.
I lick my lips with pleasure.
Then I climb over you, look at your hot body that shines wet in the light.
I sit on your belly, look over my shoulder and smile "then let's see who the queen is."
I raise my ass and push my crotch over your face while my arms grabbing around your thighs.
I bend down, smell your femininity, bend me down further until my tongue tip can lick tenderly over your labia.