News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood

• 63 Replies

JuliaBlood

Re: Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood
« Reply #15 on: December 18, 2018, 03:36:25 PM »
We roll through the cage, each of us trying to stay on top.
And while this you grab me to neck and pussy, you dirty slut!
Finally, we end up at the cage wall.
We lie on the side and you have the wall in your back.
Time for me to take a hand out of your hair.
Your fucking hand between my legs really hurts me.
So I grab with the freed hand just between your legs and try to hurt you really.
With the other hand, I tug at your head and hit it against the metal bars.
The angels are bawling wildly.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #16 on: December 18, 2018, 05:46:28 PM »

We roll over and over as I insert my right claw into your labia, first clawing at you clit!  "I OWN YOUR ASS, WHITE SLUT!"  I scream and then jam my index and middle fingers DEEP inside you pussy and dig at your vagina!  My free hand yanks your hair!  We finally come to rest up against the cage wall.  You are struggling to grab my pussy, so I clamp my legs tightly, denying you entry, while the men outside the cage wall stick their fingers through the small holes, trying to cop a feel of our sweat soaked bodies! 

Now your other hand grabs my ponytail and yanks my head against the metal mesh!  I release your hair and my left hand now pinches your right nipple flat!  Then I twist it and yank on it!  "I'LL RIP IT RIGHT OFF YOU, WHITE cxnt!" 

I claw and scratch like a wild animal!  It seems like we are on a crossroads, and there is NOTHING I would not do to beat your WHITE ASS! 
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

JuliaBlood

« Reply #17 on: December 19, 2018, 08:55:10 AM »
You clamp my hand between your legs, prevent me from clinging or penetrate you.
I'll get my fingers into your stinking pussy and fuck you! " I hiss.

While your fingers create a mixture of pain and pleasure between my legs, let me moan loudly.

I release your hair, reach under your chin and try to hit your head against the matall bars of the cage.
Then I wrest my hand from my thigh to take on your beautiful solid tits.
I take the nipple and start turning it, to pull on it.
Some hands stretch through the grid, wanting to touch your sweaty skin.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #18 on: December 19, 2018, 10:44:25 AM »

As I continue to viciously claw at your pussy, I become aware that your moans are more cries of pleasure than cries of pain.  We are not so different!  Apparently PAIN IS PLEASURE for both of us!  I become even more aroused than I already was!  I am also now really twisting and pinching down very hard on your right nipple.  You counter now by again knocking my head against the steel walls as you free your trapped hand, then go after my own stiff nipples!  You pinch and then twist it!  "OOOOOOH!  GAWD!"  I CRY OUT!  I am SO turned on!  The PAIN is DELICIOUS as you twist my nipple HARD, while I feel a half dozen men's fingers touch my body! 

I stare into your eye as I struggle to get back on top of you!  "WHAT DO YOU REALLY WANT, JULIA?!?  DO YOU WANT MY BLACK ASS?!?" 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #19 on: December 19, 2018, 03:17:27 PM »
I think of your wet pussy, which i can't touch and I pull even harder on your nipple.
This let you moan even louder.

When I hear your words, I do not need to think.
"YES! I will fuck you HORNY BLACK SLUT!" I scream at you, looking over you at the drooling guys in front of the cage.
"WHAT'S UP? WANTING TO SEE US FUCKING? THEN BRING US DILDOS AND FEELDOES HERE!"
I am very curious what they will bring.
I look into your dark eyes and whisper "should we fuck each other to death?"
A smile flits over my face.

« Last Edit: December 19, 2018, 03:19:54 PM by JuliaBlood »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #20 on: December 20, 2018, 08:27:13 PM »

My countenance softens, but my nipple hardens!  It is now rock hard!  I wanted to hate you, but your nipple pinching has brought me right to the edge of an orgasm.  My hand is up your pussy, but it feels symbiotically like my own cxnt!  My nails retract and I start rubbing your clit with my thumb, while my index and forefingers now stroke the your vaginal wall and all fingers oppose each other now creating a pleasurable sensation for you! 

Since you like it ROUGH, just like I do, I maintain a tight hold on your nipple!  "YOU REALLY LIKE THIS, DON'T YOU, . . . you little slut bunny?"  The life and death struggle is morphing quickly into a quest for orgasms! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #21 on: December 21, 2018, 07:20:09 AM »
My breath is going faster as your fingers dedicate my pussy and my klit.
You are stroking and rubbing me very sensitively between my legs.

With your hand in your hair pull your head up, press my lips on yours and kiss you. my tongue pushes between your lips and conquers your mouth.

After petting your beautiful breast a little, my hand slides down over your belly.
You willingly open your legs and my fingers caress your labia.
I gently press them between your thighs and caress you up and down without penetrating you.
My breath gets faster and flatter.
I press my thumb on your clit.
Tenderly I push your pearl up and down.

A feeldoe is thrown in the cage.
A whisper goes through the audience in front of the cage.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #22 on: December 21, 2018, 09:56:33 AM »

We are no longer fighting, although we both still are twisting each other's nipple hard enough to cause sharp pain!  I am LOVING IT as the pain intensifies and we are now working each other's pussy!  I LOVE you yanking my head to yours, and you press your thinner lips, HARD, against mine!  My larger pouting lips engulf yours and purse and relax as I passionately kiss you back!  Our tongues dance! 

My clit is now fully engorged as I delight in the sharp pain you are still inflicting upon my erect nipple!  "UMMMMMMMMM!"  I moan, now unable to speak!  I melt a bit as my feeling within my loins intensifies!  You are like a wildcat; Passionate and Feral!  I roll your pink steel nipple between my fingers, pinching harder, and hoping that you will do the same!  I am now very close to erupting into a massive orgasm; Cum now runs down my leg as I am rapt in PAIN AND PLEASURE!  (OH DEAR GAWD!) 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #23 on: December 21, 2018, 03:25:53 PM »
You kiss me passionately, your big lips cling to my mouth.
Your pulling and turning on my nipples makes me crazy.

I pull my fingers out of your pussy, take your swollen plump klit with index finger and thumb.
Then I push gently.
Turn it, pull on it.
Feel yor sweaty soft body next to mine, smell your fresh sweet sweat.
"Oooh you damn whore, I can not resist you much longer!"
But I am still fighting back energetically!
(MMHHMM! TAKE ME YOU BLACK BIEST!)
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 03:27:23 PM by JuliaBlood »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #24 on: December 21, 2018, 03:48:04 PM »

I SQUEAL with delight as you clitoral stimulation takes me the final distance!  My cxnt EXPLODES as a torrent of my sweet and salty cum now pours down my leg!  "OH FUCK!!!"  I exclaim as my body jerks and spasms!  I twitch and writhe for a few minutes, until I collapse into a heap! 

It is then that a strap on dildo is thrown inside the cage!  I hear the sound of it as it hits the cage floor and I look at it, recognizing what it is.  I then turn to look at you to see if I have to race you to it!  "I AM GOING TO FUCK YOU NOW BLONDIE!" 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #25 on: December 23, 2018, 03:53:51 PM »
Your body shakes, trembles and writhes.
I do not let you spoil your hot klit.
Then you moan louder and more violent.

And then I feel it.
Your juices as they run over my fingers as it squirt out of you.
You are shaken by violently.

More objects are thrown into the cage.

When your orgasm fades, I roll from you and get me one of the lying feeldoes.

Stand at the edge of the cage and wait for you.

The angels are calling for you, who are just getting on their feet slowly.

I raise my hands, beckon.
"Come, baby, we've just started!" I smile.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2018, 10:39:41 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS to those reading this. 

My Christmas present will be to respond to this last post by my sexy blond rival Julie Blood, remembering that in this holiday season, IT IS MORE SEXY TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!!!   ;)

JuliaBlood

« Reply #27 on: December 25, 2018, 01:31:36 AM »
MERRY CHRISTMAS to those reading this. 

My Christmas present will be to respond to this last post by my sexy blond rival Julie Blood, remembering that in this holiday season, IT IS MORE SEXY TO GIVE THAN TO RECEIVE!!!   ;)

Merry Christmas! I look forward to it!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #28 on: December 26, 2018, 10:46:43 AM »

I rise from the floor of the cage and strut over to the closest feeldoe, and strap it on.  Then swaying my hips in an exaggerated fashion I walk slowly up to you and thrust my hips forward so that the tip is pressed up against your lips.  With a crooked smile on my lips, I hold out dildo for you to lubricate with your saliva. 

"YOU have given me what I needed most, you magnificent blond tigress!  And now, I will give YOU, what YOU need most!"  I then lift your head and pull it towards the latex penis between my legs! 

Offline speed

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: December 27, 2018, 11:34:14 PM »
I'd love to watch Julia beat PythonLegs, force her down on all fours and pound her pussy with a strap on. Love to watch that brown ass jiggle as Julia pounded her... Speed