News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood

• 63 Replies

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
Re: Cage Match Death Fight - PythonLegs vs. JuliaBlood
« Reply #45 on: January 08, 2019, 01:07:11 PM »

As you mount me, I am already oozing again.  My loins are hungry, and so is my mouth!  I take a DEEP sniff before I proceed. 

The instant you cover my mouth with your tasty pussy (now a combination of sweet and salty) I start tongue lashing your throbbing labia, fully licking your wet slit from end to end.  After three licks I push my nose as far as it will reach inside of you and start bobbing my head.  My tongue now does my famous cunny technique on your engorged clit;  I use my tongue to lick and flick your clit, then suck it into my mouth while rapidly moving my long, thick from side to side.  I also produce a low frequency hum to further stimulate you!  I momentarily GASP as you lap at my pussy!  MMMMMMMM! What a WONDERFUL FEELING!! 

I hope that you explode in my mouth sweetie!   ;)
I can lick any woman in the place!  ;)

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #46 on: January 08, 2019, 06:06:46 PM »
You are two really hot sluts!!!

I take that as a HIGH compliment!  I really LOVE eroticism in my matches.  It's better when I force my opponents to eat me, but I also do enjoy a munching a sweet carpet!   ;)

SPL

JuliaBlood

« Reply #47 on: January 09, 2019, 10:16:39 AM »
Ooops! The beginning of a new friendship?
... or rivalry?

JuliaBlood

« Reply #48 on: January 09, 2019, 12:44:27 PM »
I lie on you, my tongue licks your slightly salty labia, dives between them, looking for your big clit.
my tongue pushes sideways past your love pearl and circles around its root.
I totally focus on you.

Until ....

"OH MY GOD, what is she doing there?"

Suddenly you are everywhere.
I feel your tongue, your nose, you are divine!

I moan lustfully into your pussy.
when you start to hum.
The vibrations go through my whole body.
but still I'm not beaten.
Grab for your pussy with one hand and open it.
Leave my tongue so deep I can penetrate you.

With the fingers of the other hand, I slide between your buttocks, touch for your anus.
Massage it gently and gently i start to press against it.
Finally, the first part of my index finger slides into you.
Now I'm starting to fuck you in the ass and to pamper you with my tongue passionately while I try to resist your arts.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #49 on: January 09, 2019, 03:25:30 PM »

When your tongue enters me I let out a loud moan!  "MMMMMMM!"  (OH MY GAWD that feels so good!)  My tongue continues to dance all around your fully engorged clit!  Licking!  Sucking!  Flicking!  ALL, while my hips unconsciously start humping your face!  (This is going to be close.) 

Then I feel you insert a finger inside my my nubbin!  THANK GAWD!  I never much cared for that.  That helped to bring me back reality so I can fully concentrate on eating your tasty pussy!  I change my technique as you get wetter and wetter.  I am now moving my head from side to side as my tongue flicks at your clit with every pass, back . . . and forth!  I am now playing your cxnt like a harmonica!  Additionally I dig my claws into your fine ass and start kneading it like bread dough! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #50 on: January 11, 2019, 01:39:35 PM »
I fuck you hard and fast in your ass, but notice just as fast that I do not get you so to orgasm.
So I have to change my tactics as soon as possible.
I pull my tongue out of your cxnt and dedicate myself intensely to your plump clitoris.
I spoil it with all the arts I know and try to let you come.
But also you change your technique and makes me shake.
My body starts to tremble, I try to focus on you and prevent my own orgasm.
But you edit me so skillfully that i my own orgasm can not prevent  much longer.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2019, 01:54:36 PM by JuliaBlood »

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #51 on: January 11, 2019, 04:02:52 PM »

The harmonica technique brings you to the edge!   I can already taste your cum juice and so I know that I can finish you.  I suck on the little stiff man in the hood and suck the clit glan inside.  I believe I know your G spot and while I maintain mouth suction I flick my tongue as fast as I can!  IF you don't cum now, I know that I will no longer be able to hold back the raging river of my own.  The dam in my loins is about to be breached, and it will be a tsunami! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #52 on: January 11, 2019, 04:30:24 PM »

"Oooooohh ...... yeeeeeeeessss ..... my goooooood!" I scream loud in ecstasy while my body shakes and trembles! I just could not hold it back now.

My pelvis moves wild over your face, my pussy twitches wild, my juices squirt in several waves.
They pour into your mouth and run over your face as the angels romp like a crazy crowd of monkeys in front of the cage and shake the bars.

I let my tongue wild suck on your pearl before I push it deep into your fuck hole and fuck you with lust wild with it through.

My fingers claw into your flesh while I'm shaken by my lust on you.

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #53 on: January 11, 2019, 06:36:26 PM »

As start to gush your sweet cum all over me I try to swallow what I can!  But it is far too much!  I am right behind you, now no longer to control my aching loins another minute!  Your tongue brings me to a full boil, and I also scream aloud in ecstasy, while my body shakes and trembles!  We now fondle, pinch and caress each other like two cats in heat! 

"OH MY GAWD JULIA!  YOU ARE A MAGNIFICENT BEAST!  . . . DON'T STOP DARLING!!!" 

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #54 on: January 16, 2019, 08:15:44 PM »

I can only assume that Julia has cum.  It has never taken her 5 days to respond before.  People lose interest if more than 3 days pass without a response.  I'll give her 1 more day to respond.  And then if she hasn't, I WILL KILL HER! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #55 on: January 17, 2019, 10:07:13 PM »

I can only assume that Julia has cum.  It has never taken her 5 days to respond before.  People lose interest if more than 3 days pass without a response.  I'll give her 1 more day to respond.  And then if she hasn't, I WILL KILL HER! 

::) okay, okay!!!

I beg for your mercy!
 :-*
I'll answer!

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #56 on: January 18, 2019, 11:08:31 AM »

Having just drained you I try to gather myself as quickly as possible, I am tired and drained from our ordeal!  I re-position your limp body, dragging you by your hair until I prop your back against the cage wall.  Then I pull your head forward and straddle your face, my python legs on both sides of your head as I hold onto the wall of the cage and squeeze your face into my sweaty, wet pussy! 

"I know you are having trouble hearing me, but I have just cut off your oxygen!  You are spent and at my complete mercy.  I OWN YOUR SLUTTY WHITE ASS NOW, BITCH!  And if you don't want me to break your neck or strangle you to death, you will RIGHT NOW, AS FAST AS YOU CAN, EAT MY BLACK PUSSY UNTIL I CUM IN YOUR MOUTH!" 

I then squeeze and start rotating my hips, mashing my slit against your nose and lips! 

Offline pythonlegs

• God Member
  • DRACARYS!
« Reply #57 on: January 18, 2019, 11:14:32 AM »

I wish I could turn this into a poll fight now. 

Please weigh in through replies to this thread and let me know if you want me to let Julia live and give me a thunderous orgasm, or if youd rather see me end her by crushing her head between my spectacular PYTHON THIGHS! 

JuliaBlood

« Reply #58 on: January 18, 2019, 03:38:02 PM »

I wish I could turn this into a poll fight now. 

Please weigh in through replies to this thread and let me know if you want me to let Julia live and give me a thunderous orgasm, or if youd rather see me end her by crushing her head between my spectacular PYTHON THIGHS! 

You damn bitch!

JuliaBlood

« Reply #59 on: January 18, 2019, 05:53:34 PM »
"This filthy cxnt! First you manage to let me come first and now it forces me into this shitty position!" I curse inside.

You position me by the cage cage, your fat thighs on both sides of my head.
I can smell your wet black pussy, feel her wetness in my face.
You squeeze your fuck-hole on my face and I need you to lick.
What was at first a pleasure, is contrary to me under such compulsion.

But in the face of your threats, I stick my tongue out and start to lick you.
I do not intend to caress you and beat violently with my tongue over your big bulging love pearl.
With hard strokes my tongue edited your clit, I want you to feel my reluctance, but you moan loud, you horny fuck-piece.