News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline princessandrea18

"Underground" Fight Club
« on: February 11, 2019, 07:52:49 PM »
So there is a scene that I have used in a couple of my fights that I really like and I want to see how it does on here.  The idea is to get multiple girls interested in it and have it become an ongoing thing.  The scene is a club that holds fights of all kinds where the audience bets on the fights.  The more competitive the fight, the more money the winner gets.  Also, if the fight is nhb, then the rougher the fight, the more money as well.  The fights are held in a ring that is kinda run-down and many of the fights spill out of it at some point.  Rules and styles of each fight are to be agreed upon by the fighters before it begins.  Also, if you're interested but don't have an opponent yet, you can make your post on here and see if someone else is a match (that's what i'm going to do).  I want this to be fun and invite any girls to give it a try.  :)
I'm the best bratty princess ever!

Offline princessandrea18

Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2019, 07:56:42 PM »
I enter the club, looking around at the ladies of all shapes and sizes.  I had heard that this place pays well to the winners and I could use the money.  Being 18, 5'3" 125ish lbs, I'm hoping for a rough fight with another girl close to my age and size.  Putting on a good fight and winning will definitely give me the money to help pay for my college classes.  Currently dressed in jeans and a t-shirt, I brought a bag with a change of clothes in case I do get into a fight.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2019, 08:11:54 PM »
Wandering into the club in my tank top and yoga pants, eyeing the other girls strutting around confidently. My 6’0”, 145 pound, 22 year old body towering over nearly all of them, as I smile down into the eyes of a girl around 9 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter.....”hello, I’m Kate!”
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2019, 08:26:22 PM »
Wandering into the club in my tank top and yoga pants, eyeing the other girls strutting around confidently. My 6’0”, 145 pound, 22 year old body towering over nearly all of them, as I smile down into the eyes of a girl around 9 inches shorter and 20 pounds lighter.....”hello, I’m Kate!”

Looking around I see another blonde girl that looks closer to my age but almost a foot taller than myself.  She introduces herself as Kate.  "Hey there, I'm Andrea."  I say with an excited and slightly nervous smile.  Eyeing her over, this girl looks like she's ready to fight anyone.  "So, what kind of fight are you looking for?"  I ask her, knowing that if she's here she is aware of what this place is for.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2019, 08:31:45 PM »
Smiling as I see the anxiety on your face as I shake your hand.  I gaze over your sexy smaller body as I listen to your question, “I love rough matches, no holds barred, anything goes”.  I say with a wicked smile, “how about you?” I ask inquisitively as I’m intrigued by this smaller woman. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #5 on: February 16, 2019, 08:43:58 PM »
Smiling as I see the anxiety on your face as I shake your hand.  I gaze over your sexy smaller body as I listen to your question, “I love rough matches, no holds barred, anything goes”.  I say with a wicked smile, “how about you?” I ask inquisitively as I’m intrigued by this smaller woman.

Taking a deep breath as I continue to look you over, "Well I normally do all out fights without rules.  But to be honest, I've never faced anyone as tall as you.  It would definitely be a challenge."

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #6 on: February 16, 2019, 08:49:45 PM »
Smiling as I can sense some hesitance in your response, knowing I’m already in your head.....”are you up for that challenge.....or are you afraid of what I will do to you?” I ask with a giggle, flipping my blonde hair behind my shoulders as I look down at you confidently. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #7 on: February 16, 2019, 08:54:59 PM »
Smiling as I can sense some hesitance in your response, knowing I’m already in your head.....”are you up for that challenge.....or are you afraid of what I will do to you?” I ask with a giggle, flipping my blonde hair behind my shoulders as I look down at you confidently.

Trying to give a confident smirk, I look back up at you, "Oh I'm not afraid, just trying to figure out the best way to hit that face of yours."  my eyes locking up with yours now.  "But if we're going to do this, we should let the staff know and I should change." I add, showing the yoga pants and tank top I have packed in my bag.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #8 on: February 16, 2019, 09:00:19 PM »
Seeing your confident smirk as you reply and I nod my head confidently, “I’ll go let them know....and you can change” I say with a smile, as I strut off into the back, alerting the staff. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #9 on: February 16, 2019, 09:05:56 PM »
Seeing your confident smirk as you reply and I nod my head confidently, “I’ll go let them know....and you can change” I say with a smile, as I strut off into the back, alerting the staff.

While Kate is letting the staff know we want to fight, the ring has been cleared for us.  I change into a pair of black yoga pants and a light blue tank top.  There is a locker area in the back of the club for changing and storing stuff so I can leave my things there.  I then walk over to the ring where Kate and the announcer are waiting to introduce us.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #10 on: February 16, 2019, 09:19:36 PM »
I smile as I see you returning to ringside, as I stand next to the announcer and give her a nod.  “It is time for our first match of the evening, entering the ring first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing 145 pounds, this is Kate!” I smile as I hop on the ring apron and wave to the other women.  I’m clad in black yoga pants and a pink tank top. Moving to the far corner as I wait for your introduction. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #11 on: February 16, 2019, 09:27:36 PM »
I smile as I see you returning to ringside, as I stand next to the announcer and give her a nod.  “It is time for our first match of the evening, entering the ring first, standing at 6 feet tall and weighing 145 pounds, this is Kate!” I smile as I hop on the ring apron and wave to the other women.  I’m clad in black yoga pants and a pink tank top. Moving to the far corner as I wait for your introduction.

I give the announcer my information and she motions me to the ring.  "Her opponent is standing at 5'3" and weighing in at 125 lbs.  She is Andrea!"  I hear the mixed reaction as I climb into the ring and see the crowd already placing bets, largely favoring you I'm sure.  I wave to the crowd before moving into the opposite corner from you.  The announcer then explains the type of fight we're about to have.  "Tonight these girls are going to fight an a no rules brawl.  Anything goes until one of them either give up or is knocked out."  The crowd roars with an excitement as these fights tend to draw more attention and money for their rough and violent style.  I look across the ring at you as I wait for a bell.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #12 on: February 16, 2019, 11:56:43 PM »
I smile as I see you entering the ring as I tower over my younger opponent.  Gazing out around the arena, as I see the bets being placed, knowing I must be heavily favored and that I’m going to make a killing tonight, after I lay you out!  I nod as the ref finishes the instructions, and then start striding out to the middle of the ring.  My hands on my hips as I scan your body, Seeing the ref signal for the bell, as I start to raise my hands and look for an opening. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2019, 08:26:10 PM »
I smile as I see you entering the ring as I tower over my younger opponent.  Gazing out around the arena, as I see the bets being placed, knowing I must be heavily favored and that I’m going to make a killing tonight, after I lay you out!  I nod as the ref finishes the instructions, and then start striding out to the middle of the ring.  My hands on my hips as I scan your body, Seeing the ref signal for the bell, as I start to raise my hands and look for an opening.

The referee reminds us that it's anything goes and to try to keep it in the ring if we can, but otherwise she was just there to ring the bell when it was over.  Seeing you raise your hands as the bell finally sounds, I move towards you with my hands up.  I inch closer as I start to circle, looking for an opening.  I try to catch you with a quick left kick aimed at your right legs.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2019, 09:42:06 PM »
Seeing you raise your hands up as well as I smile, circling slowly, but then trying to dive in, looking to use my size to lock up and bully you back......awwwwwwwwwwww.......but instead I dive into your kick, as it snaps into my right leg, as I grimace and stagger back, trying to regain my composure as I get my hands back up. 
Tamed by Alessia