News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #30 on: February 17, 2019, 11:07:39 PM »
Trying to back away, but I feel your hand still curled in my blonde hair, as my hands try to reach up to relieve the pressure but your other hand also curls in tight........agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh......crying out wildly as your knee suddenly smashes into my face, as blood starts to drip from my nose and I stumble to a knee, my head spinning as both the crowd and I am stunned, trying to fight the cobwebs as my world spins. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #31 on: February 17, 2019, 11:12:40 PM »
Trying to back away, but I feel your hand still curled in my blonde hair, as my hands try to reach up to relieve the pressure but your other hand also curls in tight........agggggghhhhhhhhhhhhh......crying out wildly as your knee suddenly smashes into my face, as blood starts to drip from my nose and I stumble to a knee, my head spinning as both the crowd and I am stunned, trying to fight the cobwebs as my world spins.

The crowd roars even louder as my knee drops you down on yours.  Struggling to keep my grip on your hair, I feel your hands pulling at mine.  "Do you give bitch?"  I ask loudly, trying to position myself to attempt another knee to your head.
I'm the best bratty princess ever!

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #32 on: February 17, 2019, 11:15:27 PM »
Moaning as the blood drips from my nose, as more bets are being made and my head is spinning wildly, my hands still trying to pull your grip away......hearing your question......”ne.....never bitch!” I gasp out, stuttering as I struggle to even speak, as I fight for survival. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #33 on: February 17, 2019, 11:20:40 PM »
Moaning as the blood drips from my nose, as more bets are being made and my head is spinning wildly, my hands still trying to pull your grip away......hearing your question......”ne.....never bitch!” I gasp out, stuttering as I struggle to even speak, as I fight for survival.

You manage to pull my hands away from your hair and I pull them back to my sides.  Breathing deeply as I hear your answer, I let out a primal yell as I try to ram another knee into your lowered head.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #34 on: February 17, 2019, 11:24:28 PM »
Moaning as I’m able to pull away from your grip, but still in my knees as I try to fight the effects of your onslaught........hearing your primal scream.........Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......then feeling a fierce jolt of pain throughout my face as my body is whipped back, blood and sweat spraying from my face as my larger body lands with a thud, spread eagle in the mat, a blank look on my bloodied face as the lights shine down on my battered body. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #35 on: February 18, 2019, 05:22:14 PM »
Moaning as I’m able to pull away from your grip, but still in my knees as I try to fight the effects of your onslaught........hearing your primal scream.........Aaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......then feeling a fierce jolt of pain throughout my face as my body is whipped back, blood and sweat spraying from my face as my larger body lands with a thud, spread eagle in the mat, a blank look on my bloodied face as the lights shine down on my battered body.

The crowd having a mixture of shocked gasps and cheers for how this fight has turned.  Breathing hard, and having some of your blood on me, I slowly make my way over to you, mounting your chest, i pull your head up by your hair.  "are you done bitch?"  I ask, panting from the intense fight.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #36 on: February 18, 2019, 05:36:11 PM »
Feeling your body start to mount my gasping chest.......gazing up at your dominant body through my glazed eyes as you ask if I’m done.........my hands pawing at yours as I try to break your grip on my head......”n....ne....never bitch” I stutter as I try to regain my bearings as my world spins out of control. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #37 on: February 18, 2019, 05:52:10 PM »
Feeling your body start to mount my gasping chest.......gazing up at your dominant body through my glazed eyes as you ask if I’m done.........my hands pawing at yours as I try to break your grip on my head......”n....ne....never bitch” I stutter as I try to regain my bearings as my world spins out of control.

Angered and tired from the fight, I hear you stutter your defiance, not willing to give up.  Getting frustrated and hearing some women in the audience cheer for me to finish you, I let go of your hair and reach down with both hands grabbing at your throat as I try to choke you.  "You should have quit when I gave you the chance."  I hiss out.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #38 on: February 18, 2019, 05:59:22 PM »
Gazing up at you as I hear your angry response........as you release my hair......but then tour hands curl around my neck......latching on to my throat........gasping as I start to wheeze in your grip, my eyes fluttering as I weakly paw at your wrists but to no avail.......it is only seconds before my eyes close and my battered body starts to twitch in your grip, my arms going limp as they slide away from your wrists....my body succumbing to your aggression as you choke the life out of me. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #39 on: February 18, 2019, 06:06:46 PM »
Gazing up at you as I hear your angry response........as you release my hair......but then tour hands curl around my neck......latching on to my throat........gasping as I start to wheeze in your grip, my eyes fluttering as I weakly paw at your wrists but to no avail.......it is only seconds before my eyes close and my battered body starts to twitch in your grip, my arms going limp as they slide away from your wrists....my body succumbing to your aggression as you choke the life out of me.

I see your eyes close as I feel your body going limp and twitching from my choke.  I let go and roll off of you, panting heavily as I hear my named announced as the winner.  I stagger back to my feet and raise my hands in victory before climbing out of the ring to collect my winnings, seeing Kate being carried out.  "Ladies the ring is now open any other fights that wish to take place." i hear over the PA as I make my way to the back to clean up.

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #40 on: February 19, 2019, 09:16:19 PM »
im soo liking this

Now that the fight between Kate and myself is over, the ring in the club is open for anyone else to use for their fight.  It can be any style as long as both girls agree upon the rules.  The crowd will continue to bet on each fight, where the winner gets paid based on how competitive the fight is (plus a bonus based on style, like nhb fights give out bonuses for rougher fights).

Offline Alicia

• Fight like a Girl!
« Reply #41 on: February 21, 2019, 03:42:40 PM »
I will like to take you on!
Alicia Styles
Cat fighter, pro wrestler

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #42 on: February 22, 2019, 07:16:49 PM »
As I clean myself up, I think about the fight I just had.  It was rough and intense, but it paid well and I loved it.  One thing that stood out in my mind, was that towards the end, when i was choking Kate, I heard another blonde over the rest of the crowd shouting "I will take you on!" and I wasn't sure if it was directed at me, or if she was wanting to fight Kate, hoping she would win.  Either way, I change back into my jeans and tshirt as I make my way back to the bar to celebrate.  I see another girl sitting at the bar that I kinda remember seeing just before going to fight Kate.  But from what I remembered, she didn't seem impressed with the club at first.  I sit at the bar and order a water for the moment, turning to see if anyone else was going to fight.

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #43 on: February 24, 2019, 05:26:56 PM »
A flicker catches my eye and I turn to see a TV monitor is showing a video of the first match of the night. Two blondes – one a long, tall drink of water, one a squat little troll, pawing at each other.

I howl with laughter.

“Are you seeing this?” I ask the person next to me. “What a couple of cupcakes!”

I glance over and…glance back at the TV...and glance over and…

…ooops! One of the fighters on the screen is now sitting next to me, drinking water.

I'm going to go ahead and say, this chick is one of the least intimidating people I’ve ever seen in my life.

But I’m a super nice person and don’t wanna rub anybody the wrong way.

So I ask – “Hey, half-way hot, not-very-good fighter. How’s it hanging?”

Taking notice of the outspoken girl next to me.  "You're cute, but I can see how that mouth gets you in trouble.  Considering I won my fight, I'm doing well." I answer, pointing at the fight being replayed on the tv.  "Have you fought yet?" I ask, looking her over.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: February 24, 2019, 06:00:24 PM »
*Sitting at the other end of the bar from the girl who is looking for trouble as the young blonde is carried of the ring like she was shot. *She wont be around for the remainder of the night, too bad she is cute* I think to myself as I take a look around.  "Bartender, bring me something strong."  I say as I wave at him to bring me a shot of something to get my evening started as I place my black purse on my barstool by its strap. Wearing a tight black shortsleeve turtleneck with perhaps even tighter blue jeans and knee high black boots. My hair is pulled back as my fingertails/toenails are painted red as I wait for my drink as i softly/quickly flex my hard 5'4 135 lbs body in the mirror as nobody is paying attention to me as all eyes are on the victor in the ring and now the young lady who apparently is apparently wants to make a beef of it at the other end of the bar with the winner who is now at the bar drinking water. *Odd place* I think to myself as I wait for my drink opening its not water down really badly.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2019, 06:07:31 PM by FightinKelly »