News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline princessandrea18

Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2019, 09:49:16 PM »
Seeing you raise your hands up as well as I smile, circling slowly, but then trying to dive in, looking to use my size to lock up and bully you back......awwwwwwwwwwww.......but instead I dive into your kick, as it snaps into my right leg, as I grimace and stagger back, trying to regain my composure as I get my hands back up.

My kick lands as you rush in and I can hear the mixed reaction from the crowd.  Some are cheering, others sound shocked by my counter.  But I don't have time to waste on what the crowd thinks, I follow after you as I see you stagger backwards.  I try to get in close enough to swing a couple of left slaps aimed at your right side.
I'm the best bratty princess ever!

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #16 on: February 17, 2019, 09:58:04 PM »
Getting my hands back up just as you start moving in.....awwwww......one slap sneaks through but I am able to knock the other away, then I take a deep breath and try to snap a right jab aimed at your left breast as I try to drill you hard! 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #17 on: February 17, 2019, 10:04:32 PM »
Getting my hands back up just as you start moving in.....awwwww......one slap sneaks through but I am able to knock the other away, then I take a deep breath and try to snap a right jab aimed at your left breast as I try to drill you hard!

I manage to get one good slap in on your right side, but you block the other.  Not surprising as I expected you to block at least some of it.  But you swatting away my left hand has left me open as you drive a hard jab into my thinly covered left breast.  I yelp out from the sudden pain as i circle to my right and try to swing a right jab of my own aimed at your left ribs.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2019, 10:08:14 PM »
I feel my jab connect perfectly with your breast, as it mushrooms around my fist.  I pull back as you cry out and see you quickly dive in at me, but I’m prepared, as I swipe your jab away, and then snap another jab of my own, Aimed directly for your belly, as I look to quickly control this smaller girl! 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #19 on: February 17, 2019, 10:14:39 PM »
I feel my jab connect perfectly with your breast, as it mushrooms around my fist.  I pull back as you cry out and see you quickly dive in at me, but I’m prepared, as I swipe your jab away, and then snap another jab of my own, Aimed directly for your belly, as I look to quickly control this smaller girl!

I was hoping to surprise you with my jab, but you show your quickness and counter, hitting my belly with another jab as i groan out and have to stagger backwards.  Now I'm on the defensive as i bring my fists up and try to compose myself.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #20 on: February 17, 2019, 10:16:35 PM »
Feeling my second jab connect too as I have you backpedaling, as the crowd goes wild, with nearly all the money on me........as I smirk and move in closer to you, as I snap a fake left, as I try to get your attention with it, then look to bury another right deep into your belly, as I try to take your breath away! 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #21 on: February 17, 2019, 10:23:49 PM »
Feeling my second jab connect too as I have you backpedaling, as the crowd goes wild, with nearly all the money on me........as I smirk and move in closer to you, as I snap a fake left, as I try to get your attention with it, then look to bury another right deep into your belly, as I try to take your breath away!

My bigger opponent has some fight experience, but so do I.  Trying to protect myself, I see your left and treat try to cover my belly, expecting you to go after it again since you had success before.  It's your right that comes in and hits my guard hard as the impact stings my arms.  But with you in closer, I try for a counter punch of my own, attempting to quickly bring my right fist up under your chin.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #22 on: February 17, 2019, 10:28:16 PM »
I see my left draw your focus, as I snap my right in hard, hearing you moan as I slam it into your guard, but not the grunt I was hoping to hear. I take a deep breath as I start to step back.........aggggghhhhhhhhhhh......suddenly my head snapping back as your uppercut rocks my chin........staggering back from the brain rattling blow, trying to shake the cobwebs out as that blow stunned me. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #23 on: February 17, 2019, 10:33:28 PM »
I see my left draw your focus, as I snap my right in hard, hearing you moan as I slam it into your guard, but not the grunt I was hoping to hear. I take a deep breath as I start to step back.........aggggghhhhhhhhhhh......suddenly my head snapping back as your uppercut rocks my chin........staggering back from the brain rattling blow, trying to shake the cobwebs out as that blow stunned me.

I manage to connect with my uppercut on your chin, forcing you to back.  Knowing I have to keep the pressure on my larger opponent.  i follow in quickly, bending my knees in a slight crouch to try and make it harder to get me.  With your focus on clearing your head, I move in and swing a left jab aimed at your chest, followed by a right jab aimed at your belly.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #24 on: February 17, 2019, 10:37:21 PM »
My head spinning from the rattling blow.  I take a couple deep breaths as I see you crouching..........getting my hands up as I know you will be trying to move in on me quickly, awwwwwwwww, I moan as your first jab hits my guard, as I’m able to protect my chest........uuuuuugggghhhhhhh.......but my reaction is too slow as your second one snaps deep into my belly as air gushes from my lungs......I cough as I throw a wild jab to try to back you away, as my right hand cups my belly and I try to regain my breath. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #25 on: February 17, 2019, 10:43:10 PM »
My head spinning from the rattling blow.  I take a couple deep breaths as I see you crouching..........getting my hands up as I know you will be trying to move in on me quickly, awwwwwwwww, I moan as your first jab hits my guard, as I’m able to protect my chest........uuuuuugggghhhhhhh.......but my reaction is too slow as your second one snaps deep into my belly as air gushes from my lungs......I cough as I throw a wild jab to try to back you away, as my right hand cups my belly and I try to regain my breath.

My first jab gets blocked, but my second one snaps into your belly hard.  The crowd roaring with excitement as more bets are placed.  You swing a wild jab at me forcing me to step back to avoid being hit.  i circle to my right again and try to catch you while you're gasping.  I attempt to kick at your left leg with my right foot.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #26 on: February 17, 2019, 10:47:25 PM »
I’m stunned as this smaller girl controls the action as I try to catch my breath, my jab waving wildly as you are able to dodge it.  I slowly start to bring my hands back up, needing to protect myself and recover.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......crying out as you go after my other leg now, my thighs stiffening up, as I stagger back and grimace, struggling to crouch now as I try to grasp for your hair and tug you in! 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #27 on: February 17, 2019, 10:53:31 PM »
I’m stunned as this smaller girl controls the action as I try to catch my breath, my jab waving wildly as you are able to dodge it.  I slowly start to bring my hands back up, needing to protect myself and recover.........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......crying out as you go after my other leg now, my thighs stiffening up, as I stagger back and grimace, struggling to crouch now as I try to grasp for your hair and tug you in!

My kick lands and I'm starting to feel a little more confident for a moment.  But that changes as you crouch and grab my blonde hair.  "No!" I shout as you pull me in close.  Out of desperation, I reach for your hair with my right hand as I try to slam my left fist into your chest.

Offline Kate the Tamed

• Please knock me out!
« Reply #28 on: February 17, 2019, 10:56:35 PM »
Grasping for your hair out of desperation as I am able to latch on.  Trying to tug your smaller body in.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......as you return the favor and yank on my blonde locks too.....Oooopppppphhhhhhhhh......then feel your fist snap into my chest as I gasp and cough.  Moaning as I release your hair, doubling over as I try to back away. The crowd is stunned as I try to catch a breath. 
Tamed by Alessia

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #29 on: February 17, 2019, 11:03:43 PM »
Grasping for your hair out of desperation as I am able to latch on.  Trying to tug your smaller body in.......ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.......as you return the favor and yank on my blonde locks too.....Oooopppppphhhhhhhhh......then feel your fist snap into my chest as I gasp and cough.  Moaning as I release your hair, doubling over as I try to back away. The crowd is stunned as I try to catch a breath.

Groaning as you were tugging on my hair, I feel you release it after my punch lands on your chest.  My scalp still stings a little but that's the least of my worries, now you're hurting as you've doubled over and started backing away.  Stilling tugging on your hair with my right hand, I reach my left hand for it to try and keep you from getting far.  with your head lowered, I also try to catch you with a right knee to your face.  Trying to shock the already surprised crowd watching us.