News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline cletus

Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #45 on: February 27, 2019, 03:01:21 AM »
Great idea looking forward to future postings

Offline FightingMommaNicole

« Reply #46 on: March 01, 2019, 03:56:49 PM »
I walk into this club I was invited to, not quite what I pictured, but not the worst place either.  Dressed in jeans, a tshirt, a hoodie, and tennis shoes, I walk over to the bar and sit down.  I order a drink as I notice a lot of attention is on a blonde girl at the end of the bar.  Some seem happy, others not so much, and from what I can tell it looks like she was in a fight.  Looking up at the tv, my suspicion is confirmed as I see a replay of what happened.  I can hear someone announcing that the ring is open for any fights.  I turn to see if anyone is accepting the offer.

Offline neofiyte

• God Member
  • Love Catfights and submission wrestling
« Reply #47 on: March 05, 2019, 03:09:21 AM »
Who is the next matchup?

I want to place some bets
Manager of a team of Female fighters here

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #48 on: March 10, 2019, 04:19:22 AM »
Having taken some time to rest and admire the replays of my handiwork, I notice the club is starting to get crowded with more girls that look like they want to fight.  Some are quiet, others are outspoken and certainly not shy.  But all of them have noticed the open ring, and I'm very interested in seeing who is the next to get in it.  Ordering myself something a little stronger, I look around at some of the girls that stand out.  "come on, I've already almost choked a bitch to death, somebody else get in there so I can bet and earn more money!"  I shout kinda obnoxiously, but I don't care.
I'm the best bratty princess ever!

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2019, 09:49:34 PM »
Excited as i see and hear 2 girls get into the ring.  I make my way to the ringside to get a better look.  "What kind of fight is it?" I ask, sizing both girls up as potential opponents.  "I want to bet on the redhead, she's totally winning it." I add, waving some money at the bookies.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: March 14, 2019, 12:13:34 AM »
*turns around in my stool and looks at the ring with a big own grin as i hold a bottle of Blue Moon as i dont trust this place other to have nothing but water down piss beer on tap* "Lets see what these tough bitches have in store" i say to myself and take a *sig* of my beer.

Offline princessandrea18

« Reply #51 on: March 19, 2019, 09:27:46 PM »
Watching the 2 girls start their fight by trading shots between each others legs, I enjoy my drink and make my bets.  "Come on redhead!  Beat her ass so I can kick yours later!"  I shout obnoxiously with a laugh as I relax and enjoy myself.

« Reply #52 on: March 23, 2019, 01:05:46 AM »
I move in closer to ring side, not impressed by what I've seen.  "I thought this was going to be a fight, not 2 brats playing with each other."  I shout with a laugh.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: March 28, 2019, 11:56:21 PM »
"These two bitches knock each other cold" I ask  as I sip my drink and lean against the bar looking around at the action or there lack of.

« Reply #54 on: April 03, 2019, 01:20:37 AM »
"I say, if they can't fight, then we should drag them out of the ring and get a real fight going!"  I suggest, getting impatient with the lack of action.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: April 10, 2019, 03:25:42 PM »
"About time these bitches got into it!" I yell as I sip my beer watching the action unfold as I notice the newbie that just walk in ordering a beer and trying to hide among the crowd.

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: April 11, 2019, 08:28:06 PM »
*slams my beer bottle down on the bar* "Fucking hell these bitches knock each other at the same time, get some fresh meat in there!".

Offline FightinKelly

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: April 12, 2019, 04:53:28 AM »
I hear a voice in front of me as the young thing that just came in is running her gums at me. About the first interesting thing that has happened in awhile here. "No sweetheart I am good. Just disappointing its been nothing but tomato cans in the ring tonight so far.  How about you? Do I need to call your parents and see if it's okay you stay out past your curfew?" I ask with a wicked grin as I grab my beer and take a swig as  I eye rhe young buck trying to test if she is wanting to be perhaps a friend,  a foe......or both.

Offline Giga

• im ready to show what i got in me! i only play on emaill or vk (ask to rp there im kinda easy to find look up the futa fight comunity on vk and red and blue haired pfp is me ) i play as a shemale or futa if you will or female so hit me up to rp.
« Reply #58 on: April 25, 2019, 06:53:02 AM »
i somehow again stumble onto a fighting ring. as a female thats 19 i smirk looking around the compitition.
im ready to rock and roll bitches come at me in a cyberfight rp style

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: December 29, 2019, 10:02:20 PM »
.... I am entering the club....curious what is going on here......anyone here?
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women