News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

"Underground" Fight Club

• 77 Replies

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
Re: "Underground" Fight Club
« Reply #60 on: December 29, 2019, 10:50:16 PM »
.... I am entering the club....curious what is going on here......anyone here?

'm sitting on a bench in a dark corner of the club.
When I hear a voice calling.
"Yes! I'm here! Who are you?" I call back.
Yt
This is Claudia a mid 40th financial consultant. Who are y? I have heard that this is a place where I could get into a "discussiob" woman to woman.....yt
I like fighting elegantly dressed other women

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: December 30, 2019, 04:42:09 PM »
Get up from the bench and step into the light with my worn skirt, top and sneakers.
I'll look you up and down in your business outfit.
"I think you were wrong. This is not the science club. There is a different discussion here," I say with a smile on my lips.
I look at your skirt and cheap top...while I register that you have had a deep look at my business blouse and pencil skirt with matching heels. "Well I am not looking for a science club but I am just out of office to find a "different discussion" here...maybe you could be my discussion partner?????????Although you do not look like a classy woman as I in your outfit hun.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: December 30, 2019, 10:30:57 PM »
"It is very arrogant to judge me based on my clothes. But we can discuss that with pleasure."
I'm coming up to you, I'm standing very close to you, eye to eye.
"So honey, tell me the circumstances and the rules for our discussion".
I smell your perfume, feel this dislike because you bitch think you are something better.
"Thank you for your offer...I would be glad to "discuss" with you, Karin."
I move a bit clother to you so that the skirts touch at our waists and my blouse touches your top....feel that you have something inside your top...smiling.
Circumstances: "well I am just looking for a fair, tough and gentle woman to have a discussion duel...to learn more about myself"
Rules: "A good question.....what are common discussion rules here? Nevertheless I would suggest a rough discussion without weapons and bone breaking (except accidentillay nose breaking by a punch), eye gouging or biting.
Well....what is here common concerning our clothes..looking at your top and my elegant blouse and our skirts....?"

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: December 30, 2019, 11:10:34 PM »
You close the gap between us, I feel our hips, our breasts touch.
I'm listening to you with interest.
"Hhhmm, I think we could have an interesting discussion. What do you think of a naughty, dirty catfight? Our clothes don't have to stay in place and the hands could sometimes get where they aren't otherwise to emphasize the arguments .... "
I say with a wink and press myself a little harder on you.
"And I promise I'll convince you of my arguments in this discussion!"
Our breasts are touching and I could feel that you do not wear a bra either.
I am listening to your words....as you mention our clothes do not have to stay in place I get a bit nervous while thinking at my expensive blouse...but that was perhaps my fault coming in here in that blouse. "So yes I think you suggestions are fair and resonable....and be prepared to expect my hands wherever I think they would support me."
" Well my argiments are quite striking, too. How will our discussion find an end? If any woman is not able to discuss further or is it allowed that one of us could end the discussion by a retreat?"...smiling

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: January 01, 2020, 11:12:00 PM »
I am now sure that there is no bra under your blouse.
The feeling of two individual points pressing against my breasts is too strong.

"I agree," I say coolly, "we fight until one, so you, can no longer fight. Or until the opponent gives up verbally ... and if it is the desire that makes her give up" I end my remarks and give you a smile.
"If there is nothing else to discuss ..... we could climb into the ring now" I say and set off .....
I agree....let's do 3 min rounds with a short pause between two rounds...
I follow you to the ring area and put off mx earrings and my handwatch. I remove my jacket and throw it into s corner.
What is tradition here? That the new guest (me) or the local woman (you) would start the "discuddion'?

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: January 02, 2020, 08:43:30 AM »
I climb through the ropes into the ring, put the watch and the rings on my fingers aside.
When I started to warm up, you asked me who started the fight and I answered with a grin, "Say when you're done and we'll see what happened. I would be ready to get your blouse!"

I follow you...stretch myself a bit when I hear what you say about my blouse...
And close all my open buttons smiling and looking at your skirt....your skirt would be a good trophy for me....I raise my fists and say: "I am ready Karin for an intense discussion and sorry upfront for any discussion damages to your clothes or even your nice face  hun"

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: January 02, 2020, 11:46:36 PM »
I laugh when I hear your apology.
"I will not apologize. You chose your own destiny and I will get all of your clothing as trophies!"
Then I put my hands in front of my body and slowly come to the middle of the ring.
"Then come here! I want to get my first trophy!"
So now it is time...I make a step further and before you could raise your hands up..I quickly give you a hard face slap with my right hand..."please consider this as my first argument in our discussion" ...step back and put my hands at my hips smiling

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: January 03, 2020, 08:11:56 AM »
I''m just raising my hands when you slapped me in the face.
My head flies to the side and my cheek turns red.
I rub my cheek, look at you and say "that's a very powerful argument!"
I raise my hands again and circle you.
Then try to surprise you with a quick attack, jump forward, grab for your hair with my left hand and hit your face with my right open hand.
I smile ..."thanks for your compliment"   but suddenly feel your left hand in my hair tearing my head back...I am distracted and feel your hard slap with your right habd...." ouch...you have very powerful argument  too"....and I reach out with my left hand and grab your hair too...two can play this game...and with the right fist I try to punch you wherever I could.......

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: January 03, 2020, 11:22:03 PM »
Now you also grab my hair, pull on it and start boxing me with your right.
I groan with pain.
With my right hand I reach for your blouse and tear at it, the buttons fly around.
I let go of the fabric immediately and try to claw my fingers into your breast.
"Take this, bitch!" I scream.
The fight increases very quickly.
yt
I feel that I had hit you but then I see your right hand at my blouse....oh no I think...but too late...the buttons I had closed before the discussion fly away...now I am looking as in my profile pic...hair a bit messy and the blouse half open....then I feel pain..your hand clawing my breast....ahhhhhhh
I change tactics...and grab your right hand with both my hands..to free my breast and protect my blouse not to get more damage....and raise my knee hard and quick between your legs into your wide skirt...slut....yes the discussion increases quickly....yt

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: January 04, 2020, 11:29:16 PM »
I claw into your chest, I feel the firm flesh of your chest between my fingers and I grin triumphantly in your face.
In the assumption that I can bring the fight under my control, I become careless.
A stinging pain runs through my body as your knee hits between my thighs.
My eyes widen, look at you in disbelief as I groan and fall on my knees.
I see that I nearly hit full your into your traget..I smile while you are falling on your knees....
I come closer and grab down at your top..so hun you attacked my favourite blouse..paytime,,I tear hard..so that you tops rips amd tthen I try to pull it up over your head....

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: January 05, 2020, 10:17:09 AM »
I'm struggling with the pain you inflicted on me when you appear in front of me.
You tear my top, pull it over my head and throw it aside.

When you stand triumphant in front of me,
I grab your skirt with both hands at the bottom and try to tear it up before you attack me further ....
yt
I smile when you get topless and throw your ripped top away...I just want to grab with my right hand at your boob when I see you pulling my skirt up...no  I cry...change tactics and try to pull it down again...yt

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: January 05, 2020, 10:27:06 PM »
I'm busy with your skirt when you prevent my action.
Immediately I let go of your skirt, grab your hair with my left hand and your blouse with my right hand.
Then I drop onto my back, pull you down and loop my legs around your waist.
You fall on me, I groan under your weight.
Pull your head to the side by the hair and grasp your chest again with my right hand. Grab your nipple and twist it.
I enjoy how the pain is reflected on your face.
I manage to hold my skirt down when you grab at the front of my blouse while falling back...you take me with y and ripped my blouse completely open and cuts in my sleeve....bitch..then I feel your hand pinching my nipple...I scream loud because of the pain...."that is a very nasty argument".. . Grabbing with both hands your hdnd that squeezes my nipple...to stop you...but exposing the rest of my defense yt

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: January 07, 2020, 10:23:00 PM »
I twist your nipple hard and you grab my hand to stop it.
With the other hand I pull on your hair, try to get you under me while my legs cling to your waist.
We fight hard to gain an advantage.
Your ripped blouse no longer covers your breasts and they dangle over me.
I stopped your nipple attack , press my free breasts against your topless breasts when I feel pain because you tear at my hair.I fall to the side and you come over me and sit on me. I lounge forward and grab at your breasts with each of my hsnds, press hard and try to squeeze your nippled.

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: January 12, 2020, 04:06:40 PM »
Our hands on each other's tits.
Our fingers press, claw into the firm flesh of the other.
We carry out this comparison with faces distorted by pain.
Who can last longer?
Who can take more?
We doggedly try to hold out longer than the other.
That is noa a painfull duel....a hard hutring hands on tit fight..I squeeze hard and pinch ypou nipples too.....bithc..
we roll areound a bit and I try to hit you with my knee between the skirt..feeling that you chose the same tactic...
well let's see who will hold longer and wo will first land a hard knee hit....

Offline Claudia39

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: January 13, 2020, 10:00:16 PM »
We roll through the ring, fighting for every little advantage. I realize you're trying to kick between your legs again and again.
Finally I can free myself from you, roll away and get back on my feet.
I look angry at you, take off my skirt and shout "Come on! Get up! And then let's finish it!"
Neither of us was to give a hard kick through the skirts to the other woman's crotch. I see you standing up and removing your skirt....only in thong   nylons and topless. I hear what you say. I stand up, too...removing my ruined blouse and my skirt, too. No skirtd now which could protect our crotches. " ok, let s finish it..kicks and punches allowed everywhere, no submission....until one gets ko." I smile, raise my fists and step forward....trying to give you a hard front kick to your stomach area....