News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline snw

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #105 on: November 16, 2020, 09:15:46 PM »
Enjoying these stories and can’t wait till th Jolene fight. Love the way she’s pushing things with the husband.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #106 on: November 18, 2020, 06:55:14 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 26: A Blast From the Past

"Kelli Warner....I hoped I'd find you" I hear from a familiar voice using my maiden name. I turn around and see a face I haven't seen in close to twenty years.

"Coach Blackwell? ...." I ask almost rhetorically. As the tall slender woman makes her way towards me as Jake and I began to make our way out of the old high school cafeteria that had been converted into an auditorium for my high school reunion.

Now that she has closed the distance, I see why she was looking for me- she has a catpin affixed to her basketball team warmups. My mind goes into overdrive as I begin to size my former high school basketball coach up.

Coach Natalie Blackwell was very young when she took over the basketball program my junior year. She was a former collegiate basketball player and a very competitive.  Not to mention, very egotistical since she had just wrapped up a fairly successful collegiate career. Which made her hard on us, especially, me. Which was ok with me since, at the time, basketball was my life. I wanted to win, I wanted a state championship and I, as a kid from a working class family, needed a scholarship. She always gave off the impression that we were just high school kids playing a game, not a serious athlete like her.

While I never got the state championship or the basketball scholarship, I was able to earn enough other scholarships along with working that I was able to go to college- like most things I do, I did it the hard way.  Looking back, I know I wasn't the most athletically gifted player, but I outworked and I knew more about basketball than everyone else on the team which made me good but not 'free ride' good.

As I look at her now, I find it funny that, even though she was an authority figure back then, I am able to see her as just another woman. Since she was a young coach which makes us close in age now. She's is 45 or so to my 39. She has clearly kept herself in great shape, I would guess that many women my age and younger would envy her body. I'd guess she is a fit 145 pounds to my 130. She is tall, probably 5'8" while I stand 5' 5 1/2". She has her dark brown hair pulled into a tight ponytail and her blue eyes are locked onto my brown eyes. She has what many would call a handsome face and she looks a little more weathered than she should but she is still an attractive woman.

It is quite apparent that she came for one reason, to fight me. My heart races wondering how this will go down. While she may be dressed in athletic clothing, I've been at my reunion and am wearing a purple, our school color, dress and heels.

"I heard about you fighting out at Billy's club and I hoped you'd be here tonight....I was surprised that you would take up fighting... I never really figured you for the type, Warner.... I've been wrong about you before. This is nearly as surprising as when I received letters from several colleges inquiring about you and wanting to make you an offer... mostly partial scholarships to small schools nothing too impressive, though." She says coldly as she walks up to me until we are mere inches apart.

What. The. Hell? I had scholarship offers and this bitch didn't tell me. "What scholarships? ... what are you talking about, Coach?" I blurt out with a little bit of an edge as I try to wrap my head around this newfound knowledge.

"Oh... did I forget to tell you about those... oops" she says facetiously with a feigned innocent shrug. ".... no hard feelings?" The hell there aren't. "... look, Warner, I did you a favor. You were a good little high school point guard, but that was it... if you'd have gone further, you'd have been embarrassed by real athletes... which would have been embarrassing to me, understand? ...you would have been playing against women like me... I'm sure you remember when I would practice against you...and look, even now, you are clearly inferior to me...".

"Well... we'll just have to see about that won't we, Natalie?..." I'm seething as I hiss back, choosing to use her first name to make sure she knows that I'm not that same high school girl she knew. I'm a grown woman now... and most importantly, in this situation, I'm a damn catfighter.

Her eyes narrow and she smirks, "I wasn't expecting to see that much hatred in your eyes when I told you... you really didn't have a clue, did you?.. I assume that means you're game?"

I realized I'm now chest to chest with my former coach, looking up at her. "You bet your ass I am.... when and where, bitch?"

"Now... and the only place we can settle it- on the hardwood. Follow me, little girl." Natalie sneers before turning and walking down the hall. I give Jake a look and can see that he wants me to kick her ass as badly as I do. We walk behind her, picking up a man with a camera bag slung across his broad chest into our group on our way to the gymnasium once we got outside. She informs us that he is her husband, Ray, the school's wrestling coach.

"Sure you girls don't want to do this on my mats...that would be much more comfortable?" Ray asks as we pass the field house.

"No way... we have to do this on the court." I answer. At this point, all of my dreams from my high school days that died from not getting a single scholarship offer are rushing back and demanding that I avenge them. Natalie is right, the only place suitable for this battle is on the court.

We arrive at the old gymnasium and the coach unlocks the door, locking it back once we are inside. We make our way out to the center of the court where I spent so much of my high school existence. A single light is on over the school logo, a purple tiger's head between my town's name and the word "tigers". The rest of the gymnasium is dark, but for the faint glow of the red and green lights from the scoreboard. Once we are in the illuminated circle it is impossible to see anything other than blackness in the gym. The place still smells the same. A mix of lacquer, leather, sweat and cleaning supplies.

We stand across from each other with our men behind us. "Warner... do you think you are you woman enough to fight me 'cavewoman' style?" Natalie asks confidently. She sees the obvious question in my eyes before I speak and continues. "That's where we fight completely natural and go until one woman admits her inferiority. Normally, I'd suggest a wrestling match... but I think settling this will demand something above and beyond".

"Sounds good to me...oh, and It's Rose now...not Warner... and what exactly do you mean by completely natural?"

"Nothing more than what the good Lord gave us- not even a hair tie" Coach Blackwell answers with a tone that indicates she expects me to be intimidated by her rules.

"I accept.... primal... no excuses... just how it should be." I answer like I've been here before, because I have.

I begin to take off my jewelry, earrings, bracelets, my wedding band, and hand them to Jake. Next, I untie my hair, letting my long, blonde mane fall free to the middle of my back, before giving it a good shake. I notice that Natalie has begun to remove her warmups, she is staring at me intensely as we are both now fully committed.

Without, breaking eye contact with my opponent, I slip out of my heels and give them to my husband. Followed by removing my dress and hose. I'm now standing in my black bra and panties. Across from me, Natalie has made it out of her clothes and is now in her bra and panties, both white.

Still staring, I unhook my bra, my chest falls free and I hand the garment to Jake. The brunette does the same. I give her a quick smirk as my chest is a bit firmer. With both of us nearly nude, I get a better chance to evaluate the woman in front of me. We are built, proportionally, very similarly but she is larger and a bit more muscular while I'm leaner. Our chests even look the same until we get closer and I see she is, maybe, a cup size larger than me at a C.

Next, off come our panties. Now we're both in what she referred to as our natural state with our long hair loose and hanging to the middle of our backs. But for, that we each have trimmed our pubic hair, a landing strip for me and a tightly trimmed bush for her, and our painted finger and toe nails, we very much are as we would have been back in prehistoric times.

Like two generals of medieval armies meeting on the battlefield for final negotiations before a fight, we engage in a stare down on the center line of the court. We move forward until our breasts touch, then press further until we are nose to nose. "You know I have to hurt you for not telling me about those scholarships, right?" I say as serious as I've ever been.

"I understand that you have to try, sweetie... but you need to know that you can't beat me... if you want to change this into a wrestling match and get out of this in one piece... tell me now, or, make no mistake, I will hurt you." Natalie growls back just as seriously.

"No... we do this... and we do it until it's settled. Until one of us begs the other for mercy."

"I agree... I'd say it's not personal but we both know it is."

We both take a couple of steps back and begin to stalk each other, circling the logo. Her, in a traditional wrestling stance and me, in more of a boxing stance. As we move, I can see the gymnasium's scoreboard, Natalie's husband has started his camera as well as the clock, the blocky, green digital numbers counting up instead of down.

I know this will be a tough and most likely brutal affair. My opponent is athletic, competitive, bigger and I know she has the right mindset- not to mention she is married to the wrestling coach, but I have to do this and I have to win.

Natalie is the first to make a move, lunging in at my legs for a takedown. Instinctively, I latch on to the brunette's long hair and keep her at bay. With her momentum stopped, I immediately begin firing punches and slaps. My adversary reciprocates and soon we are dancing around the center of the court in a wild bitch clench. We sling each other around viciously, trying to establish control of the other woman.

Both of us are groaning and cursing in frustration as we settle into a stalemate. Already breathing hard, we keep tightening our grips on each other's hair until we are locked forehead to forehead.  With our bodies pulled in close and grinding against one another, I can feel the older woman's strength.

"You've turned into quite ... a ... bitch... Warner" Natalie snarls as we keep our talons tangled in each other's hair.

"You ... always were ... a bitch, Natalie..." I retort, straining as the taller woman starts to push me backwards.

As I begin to slowly lose ground, I know I have to use my advantages, and going strength to strength plays to hers. I hop back and start trying to use momentum to get the bigger woman off balance. We both let out screams as out my explosive movements magnify the burning pain in our scalps. My former coach tries to do the same but I beat her to the punch and she is the one fighting to stay upright. Keeping up the pressure, I am able to jerk her into a headlock. We struggle briefly before I wrangle her to the hard wooden floor of our battlefield.

I feel her breasts flatten against my back as lie on top of her, cranking her neck with all I have. For a brief moment everything becomes quiet but for the sound of both us breathing heavily. I glance up quickly and see that it has been five minutes since we started. "You ready... to give up... old bitch!" I snap as my bicep flexes against her jaw and I hear her groan through gritted teeth.

I scream out as she begins pulling my blonde locks again as her response. "Fucking... bitch!" I growl, tightening the hold until I feel her begin to plant her feet and raise her hips. Before I know it, she is able to roll me over and we start to tumble painfully across the mercilessly hard court.

Being married to the wrestling coach begins to pay dividends for the brunette and in short order, my opponent methodically is able to free herself. I am powerless to stop her as she seems almost comfortable on this hard surface. Natalie is able to do virtually whatever she wants so far on the ground. I can feel her starting to try to isolate and pin my arms and legs. I keep escaping before she solidify each hold, but I know it's just a matter of time before she locks me down. The older woman moves calmly, taking her time. I can tell this is her world and I have to get away.

Before she can trap anything, I let loose like a wildcat tossed into a kiddie pool, kicking and slapping, doing anything I can to keep her off of me. I manage to fend her off using my quickness and scramble back to my feet. We are still knuckles deep in each other's hair and my scalp is burning but I know hers is as well. I may be huffing and puffing after all of my wild flailing but at least, I'm not on the ground with the wife of a wrestling coach.

Hoping to keep the heat on, I yank the taller woman to her feet as I continue my assault. We slap and punch at each other's bodies, claw and scratch at each other's tits, our bodies slam into each other over and over again, all while neither of us will let go of the other woman's hair. It's like we have both gone "all in" and refuse to release even if it would mean some relief.

Our fight continues with flurry after flurry of every type of strike imaginable, I feel like I'm getting the better of my old coach in every exchange, but only slightly. Natalie is proving to be strong and tough, and there no way this is going to end soon. During one of our brief clenches to catch our breath, I peek up at the clock again. Fuck! No wonder I'm exhausted and dripping with sweat, we've been going at this pace for just over fourteen minutes.

I pride myself on my toughness and endurance. Very few of my opponents have ever been able to go toe to toe with me at a pace like this and for the first time, I begin to question myself. Is Natalie right? Is she superior to me? Was she right when she said I couldn't play at the next level all those years ago?

There it is again, I remember how much this bitch cost me. Fuck her. She has to pay. With my rage building again, I refocus. I've been the one getting the better of our exchanges, so I have to stay the course, keep hitting her, keep fighting. I can beat her, I have to beat her. I keep telling myself as fight through the pain.

As our battle continues, the court becomes treacherous as the perspiration makes its way down our nude bodies and onto the hardwood. Our groans become screams as now holding onto our opponent's hair becomes the primary way that we stay upright whenever one of us has the misfortune of stepping in a puddle.

Finally, one of my punches strikes gold, burying my knuckles deep into the older woman's belly. She drops to her knees with a gasp and for the first time since this fight began, nearly twenty minutes ago, neither of us has the other's hair in our grasp.

I roll my neck and shake out my hair as I watch my opponent begin to rise to her feet. Normally, I'd want to pounce on a downed foe and continue the beating, but after my earlier roll on the floor with Natalie, I want nothing to do with being on the ground with her. Besides, I just put her down with a punch.

"Had enough... you old bitch?" I hiss as stand proudly, fists up and ready to continue our battle.

"Fuck you... you little cxnt... you'll never... beat me..." Natalie growls in a determined tone as she crouches in a wrestling stance.

"Suite ...yourself... slut" I bark back, as I begin to circle my prey.

We stalk each other, her lunging in try to grab me while I stick and move, wrecking the older woman with punches.  I'm finally starting to get control of this thing and the brunette is starting to show signs that she is weakening. "Stop ... jumping... around.. you ... miserable... little ... twat.." she pants as I dodge her latest attempt and send a hard hook to her ribs.

"As soon as you... say those .. two little words... Natalie... then I'll stop" I chirp back. My confidence is building just as much as her frustration as we pass the twenty-six minute mark.

The older woman glares at me then screams as she charges. I send a hard right into her jaw but she still makes it into me. I feel my feet swept up as she manages to pick me up, I'm held horizontally, tit to tit with my rival for a brief moment before I'm dumped back first onto the hardwood, her entire weight crashing down on top of me. The pain is paralyzing as it radiates through my body.

My back tries to arch and writhe involuntarily to soothe the pain from the impact but Natalie's solid body presses down on mine as she lies on top of me chest to chest in a crossbody pin. For nearly a minute we lie nearly motionless as we both try to recover.

As much as I try to force myself to escape this predicament, Natalie is the first to start moving. The leathery skinned brunette drags herself into a schoolgirl pin on top of me. With her hips planted on my belly, she pins the back of my hands just above my head. My only resistance is to groan. "Submit... Kelli... you're done.." she sneers as her breasts dangle above my face.

"Never!" I spit back, planting my feet and sending us into a brief catball. We tumble across the purple tiger's head once or twice before she plants me back into the same position. She bears down harder this time and I can't keep from moaning as the backs of my hands are pressed painfully against the wood floor. Again, I roar as I bridge my body, sending us grappling and wrestling across the court.

Fighting more desperately this time, I scratch and claw at her. For a moment I drag her into another nasty catball before she remembers she is clearly the better wrestler and takes control again. Regaining her mount on top of me, this time she is more aggressive as she cements the schoolgirl pin in a dominant manner.

"See... you can't compete... give up." Natalie growls gaining confidence as she keeps me pinned on my back. As she holds me in place, it occurs to me from the slight look of confusion in her eyes, that she must almost exclusively win by pinfall and she's not used to having to force another woman to give up by hurting her.

"No... never!" I shout back defiantly. Her eyes study me as she tries figure out what she needs to do to make me announce my submission to her in front of our spouses.

I squirm, trying to escape but now the hardwood court is coated with the combined perspiration of Natalie and I. My feet, unable find any kind of purchase for me to plant and try to buck my former coach off of me, slip and kick in futility.

"You always were... a hardheaded bitch, Kelli.... too bad for you... I know... how to... make... stupid... hurt!" Natalie's eyes flash with a sadistic glint letting me know she has remembered that she can hurt me from on top.

The bigger brunette, releases my wrists and turns her attention to sinking her claws into my tits. Damn, this vile whore has some hand strength. I think to myself as the piercing pain sends screams from my lips. I pry at her hands, my feet continue to slip and slide fruitlessly as I try to topple the wrestling coach's wife from her perch, but her balance and position are just too good.

I can feel the tears welling and beginning to trickle from the corners of my eyes, no doubt streaking my mascara if it's not already smudged beyond all recognition. I'm still planted firmly on my back, the sweat soaked court rendering almost all of my body's weapons useless. All I have left is my arms and claws.

I reach up and clamp my hands around Natalie's throat. Cutting off her air supply. We both cling to our respective holds desperately. As much as the searing pain of the brunette kneading and clawing my chest while she keeps me flattened on my back makes me want this to end, I can see her face changing colors. Just hold on, Kelli. Don't let go. I can do this.

Finally, the pain in my chest stops. My foe has finally released my aching tits. Natalie straightens up and rips at my grip in a panic. Within a few seconds, she has my hands pinned back to the floor. The coach coughs and sputters as her face returns to its normal color but is twisted in a rage. I can see the clock as our fight passes the 32 minute mark- the length of girl's high school basketball game.

Natalie's blue eyes are now burning with hatred. "Times up... Warner... I can see ... you have... nothing left... you did manage... to last longer... than I expected... but this game... is over!" With that, she reaches down and grabs my chin. We struggle briefly before her hand slips onto my cheek. I gasp as her palm presses my face into the hard floor.

The pain is excruciating and I am moaning as my head is crushed by the bigger woman. "Just... give... the... fuck... up... Kelli..." I reach up for her face but she's too tall and I can only grab her biceps. With all hope slipping away, I desperately latch on to her tits with my talons.

My tormentor lets out a scream and her hands go to her chest to try and pull my claws out of her orbs. I take advantage of the moment, twisting and sending us into another catball. Natalie stops my rally even faster this time, pinning me...again. Holding my hands down on the floor, she stares down at me. "You have... to be the... most stubborn... cxnt... I've ever met."

I'm panting and exhausted, but I stare up at Natalie with rage. "You... won't... beat... me!" I bark from beneath the older woman. Her hips press down on mine, she stretches my arms above my head until her chest is resting on mine. We are now practically nose to nose. I can't escape her glare and both of us know that she is slowly draining what's left of my energy.

My rival has been able to catch her breath as she effortlessly maintains her perch above me. She smirks as she feels my chest struggling to rise with her weight pressing down on me.

A look of complete confidence washes over the older woman's face. "Yes... yes, I will beat you... You realize you've been pinned for..." her voice trails off as we both look up at the scoreboard to check the time, 37 minutes. "... the better part of five minutes now. If the boys your senior year had realized you were this comfortable on your back, you might have ended up as Prom Queen... or pregnant." Natalie chuckles.

"Fuck... you... Natalie.." I hiss. Maybe I would have been more popular if I wasn't always in the damn gym working my ass off to get a scholarship so my poor ass could go to college. I'll be damned if I'm going to let this bitch beat me and think she's been right all these years.

"Face it Warner... you've never been on my level... " Natalie flexes her body along mine, her muscles pressing against mine, before she continues. "I'm clearly... stronger...". Next she shimmies her chest to tauntingly use her tits to smack my face. "My tits... hell, my body, in general, is more womanly.." Kelli... it's time to submit and admit the truth....women like you are just ... just inferior to women like me". Seeking to force my submission she drops her chest onto my face to smother me.

As I feel her rock hard, pink nipple press against my lips, her titflesh covers my mouth and I'm fighting for air. Her thick protruding nipple presses past my lips and I open my mouth, I can taste the salt on her skin as her breast fills my mouth cutting off my oxygen. Out of options and with no intention of going silently into that good night, I bite down... hard. Her scream echoes throughout the empty gymnasium. "Fucking psycho!" Natalie shrieks as she recoils off of me from the pain and massages her tit. The bigger woman rolls across the court, away from me and my pearly whites.

Everything hurts as will my body off the hardwood and onto unsteady legs, my hair is matted with sweat, my mauled chest rises and falls rapidly as I try to force air into my lungs. I ball my fists up but I don't even have enough left to get into a proper fighting stance.

Across from me, Natalie has gotten back to her feet. She glares hatefully at me, still rubbing her breast, which is no sporting a deep reddish purple bruise. Her hair is wild and disheveled making her look like a true cavewoman. A wry, sadistic smile forms across my former coach's lip. "I didn't think you had it in you, Kelli.... but I am going to make you pay for that, bitch!" She growls as she raises her hands with her fists clenched.

"Just.. shut.. the.. hell... up... Natalie..." I grunt out between breaths as I motion her to come and get some. I'm tired of this bitch's speeches... her taunting.... her stupid games... and her damn arrogance. I move forward towards her. I'm either gonna knock this bitch out or end up laid out on the middle of my high school's mascot logo. This ends now.

Wearily we approach each other, ready for the final chapter of this fight. Natalie is fresher and seething. I might be battered and beaten, but I'm still on my feet and unconquered. I might not have much of a chance but I still have a chance.

When we get within arm's reach of each other my head snaps back from a quick jab. I stagger backwards a step or two before coming back at my foe, slinging a wild haymaker that whips Natalie's head around her long brown hair following as she stumbles a few steps before recovering. We get close again, exchanging big looping punches with no follow up blows or combinations, both of us trying to land that one knockout shot and withstand the other woman's blows.

I'm not sure how either of us is standing at this point, but we keep going. My legs are like jelly as I land another straight right to Natalie's jaw that I'm sure should finish her but she wobbles a bit before firing a hard hook that crashes into my belly. Instinctively, I wrap her into a clench rather than doubling over. That one hurt, I groan with every breath as we hang onto each other's naked body to stay vertical.

I dig my nails into the older woman's back as I still want to keep hurting this bitch. She yelps and retaliates in kind. Before long, we are pinching each other's tits, clawing, scratching, and landing short, hard punches to the body. We are both whimpering and crying but still steadfast in our efforts make the other woman quit.

Natalie tries to break the stalemate by reaching down and digging her nails into my pussy. I scream out, planting one hand in her chest, trying to push away. Her grip remains strong and I can't escape but I see my opportunity. With her at arm's length, and her hands tearing at my womanhood, her jaw is left unprotected. With everything I have left, I fire an uppercut.

My knuckles connect flush sending Natalie and myself crashing to the hardwood of the court. We lie on our sides, next to each other in two moaning heaps barely clinging to consciousness only a foot or so apart. Through, my hazy vision I stare at the woman on the ground next to me. Her eyes are equally glassy. Both of us are slowly writhing on the floor when I reach out with one hand. My fingers find her breast and I begin squeezing and twisting. I will beat this woman.

"Bitch..." a ragged whisper comes from my former coach's lips before I feel her start scratching at my chest in a similar manner.  Running on sheer willpower and 20 years of pent up anger, I start dragging my sweat covered body across slick floor of the court using Natalie's tit as an anchor. I make it to my enemy and force her onto her back. Like a snake, I slowly slither on top of her, straddling her belly.

I clamp my hands around the brunette's windpipe. Natalie's eyes go wide and she tries to squirm free in a panic, but now it's her who is slipping on the wet court with no way out. In a desperate last ditch effort to survive this attack, I feel the taller woman's claws sink into the skin around my jaw and chin. The pain is intense but I hold fast until I feel the pressure of her grip begin to fade. Her hands slide down my arms and finally fall the floor.

I loosen my hold on her throat. "Do... you... give?" I ask, completely spent and staring down into Natalie's bloodshot and teary blue eyes.

"...I give... you... win..." she coughs out in a defeated gasp. I collapse off to the side and look up at the clock. Just over 40 minutes have passed since we started... 40 minutes, the same length as an NCAA basketball game.

Both of us are lying on the court in silence for what feels like forever. The gymnasium has gone silent but for the sounds of our breathing.  The sound of a sneaker squeaking on the court alerts me to the presence of the men. I see the red "recording" light on Ray's camera as he is dutifully filming the aftermath of my fight against his wife.

Even after fighting another woman in the buff, I can't help but want to cover up. I sit up, trying to be as modest as I can in this situation. I stare at my defeated opponent. She is still lying on her back, sprawled across the purple tiger's head, her chest now rising and falling normally. She has her face turned away from me. A feeling of triumph begins to build inside of me as the realization of what I have just accomplished settles in.

One last time, I struggle to my hands and knees, then get on my feet. I still have one piece of unfinished business left with Natalie. I walk over to her. I use my toe to gently nudge her arm off of her chest before I place my foot between the conquered woman's tits. Standing proudly with my arms flexes as her husband records the moment.

I begin to stagger back to Jake, but only make it a few steps before I stop, the whole gym begins to spin. I feel my husband's strong arms wrap around me as I start to fall. He picks me up and I hang onto his neck. As the adrenaline fades, I know I probably won't be able to get out of bed tomorrow.

Jake gives me a smile that is beaming with pride and I can't help but to use what little energy I have left to smile back. Even that hurts like hell. He carries me back to the bleachers and helps me get dressed enough for us to be able to make it to his truck.

About the time I'm ready to be helped out of the gym, Natalie, with Ray assisting her comes into view. "Warn-... I mean Kelli. I just wanted to say I underestimated you... tonight and when you played for me years ago. You were the better woman tonight.." she says sincerely. "You won't be next time" she finishes, just as sincerely as she starts to walk away.

"Thanks, coa- I mean...Natalie.  We'll just have to see about that... I'll be ready whenever you are." I say, back. I don't doubt for a moment, that Natalie and I will cross claws again, but for now, I feel happy... and vindicated.

I hope that I'll feel up for a little celebration of this win later tonight, but as Jake carries me to his truck every step brings more pain and stiffness, I know that I might have to settle for a bubble bath and a foot rub. Either way, I know this was a big win against one of the toughest women I've ever fought and once I recover, I'll be ready to build on this in my future adventures.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #107 on: November 19, 2020, 01:18:17 PM »
Wow! Epic. Dramatic ending!
"Cross claws" - love that  :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2020, 01:20:32 PM by h_k »

TheDevilsAngel

« Reply #108 on: November 19, 2020, 04:44:42 PM »
This journal of epic stories is awesome

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #109 on: November 20, 2020, 11:03:13 AM »
Am I the last person on the site to have noticed that, apart from five or six, all the chapter titles in this series are either alliterative or rhyme? Campsite Catfight, Trial on the Trail, Suburban Savagery, Battle with the Barista, Kittens and Cougars … A Blast from the Past

OK, I probably am the last. Doh! It's taken me a few months, but I got there in the end.
Oh, and if Kiva's allowed to drop hints, can all of us? Here's mine. Chapter 9 (The Test at the Tower) is just begging for a sequel.  ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #110 on: November 20, 2020, 01:51:48 PM »
Am I the last person on the site to have noticed that, apart from five or six, all the chapter titles in this series are either alliterative or rhyme? Campsite Catfight, Trial on the Trail, Suburban Savagery, Battle with the Barista, Kittens and Cougars … A Blast from the Past

OK, I probably am the last. Doh! It's taken me a few months, but I got there in the end.
Oh, and if Kiva's allowed to drop hints, can all of us? Here's mine. Chapter 9 (The Test at the Tower) is just begging for a sequel.  ;)
What can I say? I'm a simple woman. I like what I like- large muscular men, pulling hair and using alliteration and rhymes  :)

And I do need to serve up some righteous retribution to mean ol' Miche one of these days.

***also I have to confess a minor typo in the latest chapter. It should say that I am 38 in the story, not 39. One of the good things about writing fiction is that FFJ Kelli ages much slower than real Kelli  ;) ***
« Last Edit: November 20, 2020, 04:35:27 PM by FyreCracka »

« Reply #111 on: November 20, 2020, 07:41:06 PM »
Fibbing about your age...I'm shocked (shocked! I say) that you would do something so dastardly to all of us Kelli.  :P

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #112 on: December 02, 2020, 06:58:15 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 27: Retribution and Resolve

"Found the bitch!" I hear a vaguely familiar voice call out as I'm working in my flowerbeds in the backyard since the rainy weather finally gave me a break, though the early summer sun is making it miserably humid. My head whips around to see Jolene peering over my fence.

Immediately I hop to my feet, tossing my gloves to the ground. I'm dressed in a tank top and cutoff shorts, hair tied up in a sloppy ponytail and bare feet. How in the hell did that scandalous skank find my house?  I have to admit that I don't really care since I haven't had a good fight in a few weeks since my war with Natalie and we definitely need to fight it out to settle some things.

The red haired twat clears my gate just before I get there, meeting me inside my backyard. She is dressed in tight workout shorts, sneakers and loose tank top with a sports bra visible underneath. Instantly we are nose to nose. "What the hell do you want, bitch?" I snap at the slightly younger woman.

"What I want is to beat your dumb ass and fuck your husband-" she barks back just before our hands are in each other's hair.

As we stomp around in my muddy lawn, I become aware of another woman that was with Jolene. "Stop it! Stop you two.....save it for the cage...." she pleads. 

Jolene and I ignore her and we soon we tumble in to the sloppiest spot in my yard with a splash. I am vaguely aware of the other woman continuing to plead for us to stop as we furiously catball in the mud. Exchanging the top position several times as we frantically struggle for control and are almost completely covered with the dark mud of my backyard.

"Gotcha now, bitch!" the redhead snarls as she pins me beneath her, using one hand to push the side of my face into the muck. Just then, I become aware of Billy as grabs her shoulder before I can buck this bitch off of me and kick her ass.

"That's enough, Jolene....you to will get your chance soon enough..." he says pulling her off of me. "Mercedes, you get Kelli.." a thick Hispanic woman that I recognize from the club pulls me up but makes sure to keep me from resuming the fight with Jolene.

"Calm down, you two....Kelli, I came to let you know that o have an opponent for you for the number one contender's match-" Billy starts.

"I don't care who it is...I'll take on anybody to get my shot at Jolene's ass" I growl cutting him off.

"Noted... just do your part this weekend and you two will be rolling all over my cave getting me all kinds of hard... maybe I should bring in some mud for that event" he says with a greasy grin. My mind is much too focused on trying to sink my claws back into the wannabe homewrecker's fiery red hair to even pay attention to Billy's disgusting comment.

"Bitch, you can't handle me....you're lucky Billy pulled me off of you....I was just about to fuck you up....." Jolene snaps.

Mercedes grabs me as I try to lunge at the slender skank. "Jolene, is this the bitch that has the husband you said you're gonna fuck?"

"Yup, it's her.." the redhead starts. "I'm gonna beat her ass then make her watch." Her eyes cut back to me. "Weak ass housewife" she taunts before we both lunge at each other again but are restrained by Billy and Mercedes.

"Fuck you, whore!" I snap loud enough that any nosey neighbors could here.

"Ladies...ladies. As hard as you two are making me and Ginger just drained me before I left, so that takes some doing..." God, this man is disgusting, I think to myself. "There will be time enough for that later. Right now, Kelli, I'm officially offering you one thousand dollars to fight- fifteen hundred if you win, in a number one contender's match for our 'housewives' division' championship." He hands me an envelope with the instructions and rules for the fight.

"Not a bad paycheck....I'll do it." I reply, trying to stay cool and hide my excitement. Of course, in reality, I'd fight Gina Carano for free if it meant that I got to finish this shit with Jolene.

"That's what I like to hear...  You'll be fighting Lily Graham. You're both still undefeated at my club, it will be a true number one contender's match....though I will say, she was more than pissed that she has to fight another woman, but as soon as I told her your name and you were blonde.... well, let's just say, she was excited enough that I doubt id even have to pay her..... that little Thai woman must really hate blondes... or maybe just you. Either way, it should be entertaining" he says giving me that same greasy, disingenuous smile and lets me know he's been priming the pump for her and I to want to destroy one another.

"Oh hell, Billy... this weak bitch can't take Lily.... just let me fight her.... we could do it privately... just for you.." the redheaded whore coos, trying to seduce the bald man into giving her a shot at me.

"What's the matter, skank?....you scared?  Trying to find a way to fight me without me taking your title?" I snap back.

"Scared that you won't win and I won't be the one to strip your church-y ass in front of all those heathens at the club!" the red headed bitch barks. I know Jolene isn't dumb enough to think she's get to strip me in front of a crowd if we have a private match. I'm betting she is trying to trick me into putting Jake on the line.

"Calm down ladies.....if Kelli handles her business this weekend, you two will get your chance soon....Mercedes get Jolene....lets go" Billy commands. The husky Hispanic woman leads the mud covered red head back Billy's Cadillac. Jolene glares at me the entire time until the she is shoved into the back seat and the door is shut.  Not to be outdone my stare meets hers the entire time and even through the darkly tinted window until the car disappears around a corner.

After my little dust up with Jolene, my mind begins to wander, thinking about it. It was the first time that we had actually gotten physical. Even though it was brief, I got a taste of her abilities. I felt like we were definitely equals, as far as physically. The part that is bothering me and that I can't shake is that that bitch was on top of me when the whole thing was broken up.

My pissy mood gets even worse when I take a shower and she the mud running down my body and onto the floor of my shower. About the time I am toweling off I hear the door open and see my husband standing in the doorway to our bathroom.

Still in my bad mood I give him a bit of a glare. "Ummm.... what's going on... you lose a fight or something?" He asks with a confused look.

"Hell no! .... you're 'girlfriend' came by today.." I say, boiling over.

"My what?!...what the hell are you taking about, Kell?"

"Fucking Jolene... was at our home... OUR. FUCKING. HOME. that's what I'm talking about!"

"Jolene! How?... when?... Why? did you fight?" Jake blurts out almost all at once.

"No... well we kinda fought... not really... fucking Billy..."  I start barking in an exasperated rage unable to get a complete thought out.

"Slow down... what happened?" He says calmly, trying to defuse the situation.

I take some deep breaths, gather myself, then tell the whole story to him. Fill him in on my big match this weekend. Finally, after all of that while standing there, bare ass naked, in my bathroom, I come out with it. "Kiva told me about everything that happened during my fight with Danielle.... Jake, why?... Why didn't you get rid of her? .... Why did you let her sit on your lap?.... Do ... you ... want her? More than me?" I am on the verge of tears and trembling.

Jake looks down. The man has no poker face, I can see that he's embarrassed and that I cut him good and deep. Hit on something in his mind. "No... not at all... I was just being polite... trying to defu-"

"Don't bullshit me, Jake.... The woman was on your lap with your dick hard... Why?" I demand. I'm visibly shaking now, I can feel my face redden in a combination of anger and hurt.

He takes a long pause as he stares at the ground. He looks up and into my eyes before answering. "I got swept up in all of it.... so much of what turns me on was going on at the time... you were fighting, you know what that does to me.... the whole place was electric, sexually charged and she was giving me attention... and I let her. I was weak... I'm sorry."

I can tell he is being completely honest. So, I have to ask something that I know an honest answer will hurt me. "Are you attracted to Jolene?"

"Yes."

"More than you are to me?... do you think she is prettier than me?" I'm doing my best not to cry. Damn it, I knew he was but, fuck, that is hard to hear.

"Not even close." Jake says, his blue eyes level and set with mine. "And I promise you, I won't need a babysitter next time."

I've known this man a long time, the level of conviction in his voice tells me I don't have to worry about that redheaded homewrecker seducing my husband. We are now on the same page, everything is out there. "Good... because you know she will be there Saturday night... and I don't think Kiva will be able to make it..... so help me, Jake Rose, I will break out of that cage in the middle of my fight and beat both of your asses... which will probably get me disqualified and keep me from winning my title... and that just won't do." I say with a smile, my voice turning calm and confident as I know where we are now and what I can focus on.

For the next few days, I focus on my upcoming fight forcing myself not to think about Jolene- other than as motivation to beat whoever this Lily chick is that Billy has scheduled for me. My home life is going great and things have gotten so much better now that we aired everything out.

When Saturday night finally arrives I feel focused and ready as I sit alone in the small, dingy dressing room. Jake has already left to take his seat and I've already been given the "two minute warning" meaning the fight before me is over and they are just finishing up.

I take one last look at myself is the long mirror on the wall. My blonde hair is tied in a ponytail that hangs midway down my back. My skin is a nice tan that works well with my, now trademark, camouflage bikini. My 130 pound body is looking lean and fit. Even in the dim lighting of the dressing room it shines from the light layer of oil, a new requirement just for this match.

I hear the final knock at the door telling me "it's time". I walk out the door and into the light. I hear the applause and cheers of the crowd. With some classic rock song playing loudly, I energetically bounce down the path to the cage, smiling and waving to the couple hundred patrons filling the smoke filled room. The neon lights bathing the arena in surreal colors that make the scene look like something out of artsy 80's movie.

I pass Jake and plant a huge confident kiss on his lips before making it the final few feet into the cage. I see Jolene sitting next to her sister, crossed legged, with her toe tapping rapidly. She is staring through me with a sour look on face. Looks like that bitch must have just tasted a bit of rejection. I glance back at my husband. He gives me a grin confirming my suspicions. Good boy, Jake.

Billy must be expecting a real slobber knocker tonight. The referee in the cage isn't some petite Asian woman but rather a large Amazon-like black woman. She has to be 6 feet tall and 200 pounds or more...and mostly solid, to boot. The thick woman in the midriff revealing striped shirt and black workout shorts gives me a quick pat down. "Not gonna have issues with you tonight am I, sugar?" She asks.

I shake my head "No ma'am... but the other bitch will!" I respond with a smile. I feel really good and confident. I am so ready to do this.

Some generic Far East music starts playing that turns into some blended version of Asian hip hop as I see my opponent start to march down the ramp towards the cage. She is dressed in a metallic silver bikini that is quite a bit less modest than my camo one, and draws a noticeably louder response from the crowd.

The shiny material pops against the woman's dark bronze skin and is stretched to its limits by her larger breasts. At first, I thought they were fake but as she gets closer, the bounce and jiggle lets me know they are quite real. Lucky slut.

She climbs into the cage and the door clangs shut behind her. The ref gives her a quick pat down and Billy begins the announcements. "Welcome to this battle between the Wild West and the Far East...Introducing first... standing 5 foot five... and one half inches tall, weighing in at a mean 130 pounds of Texas temptation.... Kelli... the Fyrecracka.... Rose." I play to the crowd as I'm introduced and am rewarded nicely. The bar owner continues. "And her opponent... in this battle for a shot at the champ of our prestigious Housewives Division... she's 5 foot 4 inches tall and, also, 130 pounds...  Lethal.. Lily... Graham!"  The shorter Thai woman throws a series of punches and kicks through the air. I guess she thinks that might intimidate me, but nothing she did looked like anything I couldn't do. I remain unimpressed.

As Billy continues the hype and goes over the few rules, I get a chance to size up the woman Across the cage from me. I'm taller, we weigh the same, we look to be the same age and we both look fit. I might be a bit leaner, but her legs look stronger and more muscular....and of course, there are those large, probably D cup sized tits. She has deep golden, brown skin. Her jet black hair is tied in a tight ponytail that hangs down to just above her ass. The Asian woman has a pretty face and beautiful, almond shaped dark brown eyes. She stares back at me with a no nonsense look that says she is evaluating in the same way.

I know this won't be a walk in the park but there is no way that I am going to be denied tonight. I'll be leaving with this bitch's shiny bikini and leaving her naked ass in the center of the cage for all of these rowdy men to ogle like she's a cheap stripper. I am completely focused on my mission.

I meet Lily in the middle of the arena for the referee to go over the final instructions and for one of the Housewives Division's most popular traditions- the prefight stare down and trash talk. With the big referee looming over us, Lily and I get chest to chest.

She is the first to open her mouth. "My husband, Mike, said you were trailer trash... now that I see you... I think he's right." Lily says with only a hint of an accent. My eyes widen as it dawns on me. I didn't put it together because Graham is a fairly common name, but my eyes scan the first row and confirm it when I see Mike, I realize I'm about to fight my ex husband's wife.

I'm still in shock at this revelation, and the busty woman moves me back one step. I'm caught speechless but she isn't. "Oh.. you didn't know... he did say you weren't very smart...  I can't wait to hurt you for what you did, even though it worked out for me" Lily growls as she thrusts her chest into mine. The crowd lets out a collective "Oooohhh!" egging us on even though they can't hear what she is saying.

In the back of my mind the first doubts creep in. This woman has even more motivation to win than I do. I dated Mike through most of college, we got engaged while he was in law school. I did what I thought I was supposed to do and we were married just before his graduation. On paper everything look perfect. I was a kid from a working class family that landed a promising lawyer from a good family.

The problem was that I wasn't really in love, I tried. He was a good man, loyal and I was appreciative and looked good on his arm, but that doesn't make for a good marriage- we started out just going through the motions. That changed when I met Jake. I knew it was right even if it required me to do wrong. I didn't even resist him. I cheated. A lot. Pretty much every chance I had. Mike never caught us, I assumed he knew. It wasn't long before I left him. Honestly, I think he was relieved but I know it had to have hurt him. Now his wife is looking to avenge that pain I inflicted on her man.

I try to refocus and press back into the golden skinned gladiatrix but the ref commands us to step back so she can start the fight. The mountain of a woman pushes Lily and I apart and calls for the bell.

With a primal shriek, the busty bitch charges me. Her aggression catches me by surprise and her shoulder slams into my chest. I'm driven backwards until my back is up against the fencing. The enraged woman has me trapped against the cage and begins to pummel my belly with punches, cursing my very existence with every imaginable insult.

I yank at her ponytail and try to get her off of me. I twist and strain until I'm able to push her back, using the slickness of the thin layer of oil to my advantage. We briefly get into the classic bitch clench before I am able to trip her and we tumble to the canvas. This woman is fighting with a rage like I've never seen before. I'm pretty sure that I'm better than her but she is relentless and when the dust clears, after several minutes of wild wrestling and catballing where the Amazon of a referee was just trying to stay out of the way, I am topless on my back with the busty Thai bitch lying tits to tits, on top of me.

"You dumb blonde bitch.... I've waited years for this... I could have had Mike while we were in law school... but no, you had to be the cxnt that wouldn't set him free..." Lily hisses into my ear as I struggle to keep her from pinning me. Again, using the oil to help me as I wriggle and slither my shoulders off the mat before the Amazon can ever get higher than three.

I manage to snake my leg around hers and flip us over. Immediately I focus on Lily's tits, kneading and clawing them without mercy before she bucks me off, losing her top in the process and we scramble beck to standing.

"Sounds like ... he preferred... getting a little... of what I had... to having everything you had to offer..." I say between breaths as we circle. Our naked tits bouncing with every step as we stalk one another around the cage.

"Fuck.. you.. trailer ... trash... he was ... too loyal ... and you... didn't deserve him...". She growls, still filled with rage and emotion. We clash in the center of the cage with a mutual snarl as we lock up. I'm beginning to get the feeling that this woman is as devoted to her husband as I am to mine.

We dance around the mat, trying to overpower and outmuscle the other woman. Our bodies strain with everything we have, only to settle into a stalemate. Our muscles, covered with a sheen of oil and sweat, shine beneath the bright lights above our arena, as we flex and struggle.

Looking to gain control, I stomp on Lily's foot. She wails in pain as I use the distraction to go on offense. I follow it up with a knee to her belly that doubles my formidable foe over. Both hands dive into her jet black hair and I begin violently sling her around the cage before she finally is slung to the canvas.

Lily tries to scurry away but I still have her by the hair. The crowd roars as I yank her back onto her ass with a thud. "Get your... cheap... mail... order... ass back here!" I snarl. I pounce quickly, flattening her onto her belly with a side headlock.

The shorter woman claws at my forearm as I crank her chin upwards. Her teeth are clenched and her eyes are closed. I can tell I am inflicting a lot of pain on her. "Say.. it.. bitch!" I command harshly, though she can't speak even if she wants to.

Slowly but surely, I gain millimeter after millimeter, stretching my rival to her limit. I see her arm stretch out. Here it comes. Take the easy way out, bitch. Tap that canvas. Then, to my surprise, she reaches backwards and rakes her claws down my face and across my eyes.

I let out a scream and recoil across the cage, flailing as I try to get my vision back. "Fucking... bitch.." I mutter as I blink the tears from my eyes and get back to my hands and knees. Lily is sitting against the opposite side of the cage, rubbing her neck. We lock eyes and begin climbing the fencing until we are standing.

"Mail order... bride?... I moved here... when I was... ten, you... ignorant... cxnt!" Lily rages, her voice growing with very word as she steadies herself.

Cautiously and wearily, we begin moving towards each other and the crowd's buzz begins to build. Once we are within reach, we both lunge and grip other's hair. Trying to control the other woman's head, we pull hair and push on chins and necks. The shorter woman seizes my jaw and pushes it skyward. I let out a groan as her nails sink into my skin.

I'm now off balance and with one more hard yank of my ponytail, the Thai woman puts me on the ground. I wrestle with her from my back as she methodically gets herself on top of me in a schoolgirl pin with her knees below my arms. With her hands around my wrists, she plants the back of my hands firmly to the mat next to my ears. Exhausted, my shoulders settle to the ground next.

"One!... two!... three!..." the big referee begins the ten count. I'm not struggling much, saving what's left of my energy for one last rally. "Four!... five!.. six!..." she continues as I make my move, bucking and arching my back. Lily pitches forward. I almost got her off of but now she is sitting on my chest, her bikini clad womanhood against my chin, her knees over my shoulders pressing painfully down on me. "Seven!... eight!"

With one last burst, I try again. Lily pitches forward again, this time she has to let go of my wrists to plant her hands to keep from falling off. I twist and get my shoulder up, breaking the count. I struggle to writhe free and my Asian tormentor falls to her side, her legs locking around my neck in a headscissors hold.

I'm trapped between my ex husband's wife's powerful thighs. I feel my face smoosh and I hear my breath against her pussy, which is almost pressing against my mouth. Lily flexes, showing me her strength, but I feel like she is holding back a little. I'm not sure if she is tired or she is just confident now that she has me and wants to bask in this moment.

The golden skinned woman slows her breathing and a smirk forms on her lips. "For two... fucking years after you betrayed him... Mike wouldn't even date" I can feel the woman's hatred for me as her thighs tighten.

"... and it was... at least... twice as long before he would trust me... you did that... you cost me those... years... and now your going to pay for it!" Lily growls, her legs starting to quiver with strain and emotion. I'm desperately punching, clawing and pulling at thighs. The pain is extreme but she isn't squeezing my neck, so as long as I can take it, I have a chance.

"Normally... my favorite thing... about beating... white girls... is their face... turning red... but knowing it's you... that is the one... that is suffering... as you see that your replacement... is better than you... is almost... orgasmic." Lily glares at me and I'm unable to look away as her big, dark eyes bore into me. "Apologize and submit to me!" She commands.

For the first time in this fight, even though I barely escaped a pin, I'm starting to believe that Lily is going to beat me. The fear of my ex husband's wife being the one to strip me nude in front of a crowd of strangers becomes very real.

"No!... no!" I growl back. I can't lose to this slut. I start trying to find a way to pry her steel like thighs apart for some relief. My claws begin probing her for any weak point that I can use to free myself, even as I feel tears beginning to well in my eyes as I resist the skull crushing pressure.

A slight gasp lets me know that I've found one when my nails finds her inner thigh meat near her nether regions. I turn my talons towards the heat and dig in. Lily screams and her viselike legs loosen just enough for my head to slip free. I roll away as fast as I can.

"You... dirty... fighting ... twat!" Lily shrieks as she charges after me on her hands and knees. She is clearly blinded by her anger and her only thoughts are of hurting me. As she recklessly crawls after me, I am able to send a kick to the top of her thigh, knocking it out from under her and sending her onto her belly.

I follow the kick up by scrambling towards her and lunging as I get within range. Lily is just getting her head off the canvas as I latch on to her hair, bouncing her forehead off of the ground. The impact disorients my Asian rival and gives me time to crawl into her back.

Straddling her lower back I deliver shot after shot to the other woman's flanks as she keeps her arms close to her head trying to fend off my attempts at a submission. I continue my assault on her ribs, Lily's whimpers rejuvenate me and I begin to really hurt her. Finally she has to protect her body, giving me the opportunity I have been waiting for.

I pull back on Lily's ponytail like the reins of a horse with one hand until I am able to grab her chin with the other. Then I lock the other hand in and lean back. The Thai woman's back is bent backwards causing her to groan in pain as I fully apply the camel clutch.

Her hands alternate between  prying at my fingers and pushing off the ground in the hopes of alleviating the pain in her back and neck. "Give up... slut... say it... you second rate.. skank!" I demand as I apply more pressure.

"Fuck... you... Kelli..." the black haired woman spits out in defiance.

The crowd is going crazy yelling for Lily to hang tough or for me to rip her head off. My teeth are clenched as I put my all into breaking this woman's will and making her submit. After this much combat, my arms are shaking as every muscle strains to get the win.

I don't know if it is the oil or sweat- or just fatigue but I feel my grip on my adversary's chin begin to slip. This can't be. I hold on, focusing everything on my grip. Lily realizes what is happening, manages to buck her hips sending me forward and get her knees beneath her. She is then able to grab one of my wrists and roll forward tossing me over her. I land flat on my back after her makeshift judo throw.

Both of us lie on the floor of the cage breathing heavily and trying to will our bodies to continue the fight. Slowly, but surely I get back to my knees and see my opponent is doing the same. This bitch still has that hate filled glare. She is not giving up. With a mutual primal scream, we both lunge at each other from our knees.

One more time our sweat and oil drenched bodies intertwine and topple back to the mat in a tangled tornado of hate and hostility. We grip each other's hair as tiredly grapple for the top position, I feel my body slipping and slithering against hers as if every part is at war with her equivalent. Finally, Lily is able to get her legs around my body. She uses the body scissors and our slick skin to slide behind me.

I attempt to wiggle free, fighting with everything I have left, but her arm snakes around my neck and she locks in the choke. "You're... fuck.... ing... done... whore!" Lily pants into my ear. We lie on the ground, almost still for the first time in a while as the battle over this submission, me resisting, her applying, begins in earnest.

We are on our sides. I've gotten my chin down and my claws are sunk into her bicep, but I'm fading and fast. Not to mention, Lily's powerful thighs are squeezing the fight out of me. This time they are around my torso and every breath becomes harder than the last one. I can feel the Thai woman's breasts pressing onto my back as she tightens everything. Her nipples harden as the excitement at the prospect of defeating me becomes almost assured. The crowd noise is building as they except the end soon. Jake is directly in front of me and I can see his look of concern. I notice Jolene is still no where to be seen. He is doing his part now it's time to do mine.

"Give up... you treacherous... cxnt!" Lily hisses into my ear. She is in control but still breathing heavily and tired after our brutal battle. I just have to get out of this predicament. Not sure how, but if I can keep fighting, there has to be a way.

"No!" I'm able to grunt out. I continue to dig my nails deep into her bicep and I hear her groaning from it. Giving me just enough of a distraction to drive an elbow deep into her belly. She yelps and her hold loosens. I fire another and another. Lily is trying to hold on but I am closer to freedom with every impact.

Finally, I weaken my opponent and create enough space to slide free. The crowd rewards me with applause as they seem to enjoy watching two topless wives continue to try to destroy one another- and this is without knowledge of the backstory- hell, Jake doesn't even know about that.

The golden skinned fighter and I use the fencing to slowly pull ourselves to our feet before we start towards each other again. My first hook connects with my ex husband's wife's jaw sending her staggering back several steps. Lily catches the cage to stay standing. I press forward in rush to finish her when I'm am stopped cold by a side kick to my stomach.
I drop immediately to my hands and knees, gasping and coughing to get my breath back.

Before I can recover, I am yanked to a kneeling position by my hair. A stiff backhand whips my head around, before Lily seizes my jaw and forces me to look her in the eyes even as one of mine is swelling closed rapidly after the hard slap. "Say it... you... dumb... blonde... cxnt!" She screams at me as she pull her fist back to deliver what should be the finishing blow.

I see the righteous anger in her eyes, I can sense the feeling of vindication on Mike's face as he watches his wife prepare to dispatch his his ex. I know that I deserve this. This woman deserves to make me pay for what I did to her husband. Mike deserves to see his woman conquer the woman that did him so wrongly. They deserve this as much as I deserved to beat Natalie, maybe more. I know, deep down, that I would be exactly the same if I were her.

Looking back into my rival's dark brown eyes, I manage to croak out "...Sorry...". Right before my talons lock onto the Thai woman's pussy and twist, sending her shrieking and dropping her to her knees. I am sorry, but I am not going to give them their happy ending. I'm sorry that I have been the villain in their story for all of these years. I'm sorry but I have my own scores to settle and this bitch is in my way.

We are eye to eye now as Lily's hands both go to pry my claws off of her womanhood. I can see the shock and fear in her eyes. She knows she's in trouble. My free hand clamps around the woman's throat and I force her to the ground on her back. Using the last of my energy, I quickly hop onto the other woman's shoulders. My ass pressing against her chin in a reverse face sit pin. One of her arms is trapped between my hamstring and calf, the beneath my shin.

"One!" Lily tries desperately to buck as the ref begins the count, but a quick squeeze of her virtue flattens her again. "Two!"  Her hands are gripping and clutching the air as she tries in vain to find something to sink them into. "Three!"

The Thai woman's body squirms in a panic. "Four!" My free hand grabs one of her massive tits. "Five!" The referee shouts as Lily lets out another blood curdling scream as my nails dig into her tit. "Six!"

"Seven!" The shorter woman plants her feet again, screaming as she fighting through the pain of my pussy mauling. "Eight!" I lean forward pressing her hips down while continuing to squeeze. "Nine!" Lily's hips sink back to the canvas as her last chance fails. "Ten!"

I hold on until I hear the bell ring before I release the defeated woman's fun bits and allow myself to relax. I slide off of my rival, who immediately begins to massage her recently assaulted parts. Catching my breath, I get to my feet and look over my fallen foe. As the Amazon referee comes over to raise my hand, I plant my foot in between my rival's bare breasts.

I'm all smiles as I strike a victory pose while Billy announces me as the winner. "Fucking blonde bitch..." Lily snaps as she shoves my foot off of her chest.

"You want another ass kicking, slut?" I bark back. "You gonna give me your panties or am I gonna hurt ya some more and take them?" 

She gets back to her knees. "Try it you trailer park twat" she growls as she lunges, grabbing me around the waist. I tumble to the ground and the fight is on... again. The crowd roars as the extracurricular activities begin. We catball across the canvas in a jumble of claws, slaps, hair pulling, slurs and curses.

"Ok, Latisha, get it under control.." I hear Billy command after about a minute into our renewed battle. I'm on top when I feel the big black woman grab my hair and pull me off. Not wanting to stop my attack, I attempt to shove the referee back and continue going after Lily.

The big woman glares at me for a moment. "I thought you said you weren't going to be any trouble tonight". She then yanks me by the arm slinging me with ease across the cage and into one of the posts. I fall to the ground in heap.

While I'm getting my bearings, I see Lily has gotten to her feet and is charging towards me. "That's enough, you two." Latisha shouts as she intercepts the Thai woman, standing between her and I. The much smaller woman intent on hurting me, slaps the Amazon. "What the fuck is wrong with you?" Latisha yells before grabbing my opponent by the hair as she tries to get to me. She picks up the smaller woman and slams her back first to the ground. I crawl up the fencing and see my opponent writhing on the ground after the referee's body slam. "Two crazy ass bitches..."

"Thanks...time to get my trophy from this bitch..." I say as I saunter over to remove the shiny, silver bikini bottoms from my ex's wife. I reach for my prize and Lily tries to roll her hips away from me. Insolent whore. I give her a quick stomp to remind her of her place.

"Damn it...I said, that's enough!" Latisha roars, grabbing me, sending a knee to my bell and dropping me to the mat next to Lily.

I roll onto my back moaning in pain just like my opponent. The crowd is chanting for the big Amazon. She stands over us for a moment, staring at both of us as we stare up helplessly. She cocks her head to the side, then reaches down and pulls Lily's bottoms off with a snap. She shrugs and tosses them onto my chest. "There you go, blondie.." she quips as she walks out of the cage.

Clutching the silver bikini bottoms tightly, I sit up. Lily is still down as I begin gathering the rest of my belongings- her top as well as mine. I stagger towards the cage's door. The defeated woman is now sitting in between me and the exit. She is holding her back with one hand, clearly still in pain, and trying to cover her naked pussy with the other. "I... n-n-never gave... up... I'm... not... finished.... with... you..." she sputters.

"Stay down, Lily...." I warn her. I can see that she is in no condition to fight- I'm hurting pretty badly, but I'm much better off then her at the moment. The naked woman struggles to her feet and defiantly blocks my exit. "Don't do it, bitch." I growl. Slowly hobbling towards her.

"Fuck... you...Kelli..." Lily says, starting to sob and raising her fists. She throws a slow, sloppy punch that I side step easily, causing her to miss and fall back to the canvas like a drunk at bar.

I start to walk by this pathetic slut, but stop short of the cage's gate. I look back, and start towards her. I find Jolene in the crowd, just behind my ex, Mike. I send a kick to busty woman's lower back that connects with a loud "thwack" that draws a loud "ooohhh!" from the crowd and sends the conquered woman to her belly. I look at Jolene again and point at the redhead. I raise my foot, ready to stomp down on her back again.

"Kelli! Stop... please..." I hear Mike call out. I look at him and his defeated wife. I don't think his face had as much concern and hurt on it when I told him I was leaving him. Again, I realize I'm the villain in their story and I'm not enjoying it. I turn away from Lily and start to walk out. I suppose I owe them that much. Damn it. Why do I feel the urge to cry?

I get my stuff together and meet Jake outside of the changing room. Everything is beginning to hurt as the last of my adrenaline fades, but I can't hide the smile as I see my husband. I just earned myself a shot at Jolene and her title. Finishing it in such a dominant manner couldn't have hurt either.

As we begin to walk out the club, Billy stops us with a nice fat envelope in his hands. "Nicely done, Kelli. You earned this tonight... I never figured Jolene would be the fan favorite in the match between you two. Who knew you were so good at pissing people off?... it should be good for business on my end... see you in a few weeks, Fyrecracka.... and Jake, try and keep her out of trouble."

We are in my jeep and Jake starts to drive out of the parking lot. "So.... what happened in there tonight?  I have some ideas, but I'd rather not speculate." He says, going into his "cop" mode.

"Y'know how I fight extra hard against any woman who has wronged me...obviously, if a woman had wronged you, I'd be seeing red and out for vengeance, right?... well, let's just say, Lily is the same way."

"Mike was your ex husband, wasn't he?" I give him a look like he should know what my ex looks like. "Hey, you always hid all of the pictures on the few times I came over...plus, I always felt a little... dirty... it was easier if I never knew what he looked like."

"I always felt dirty too.... we did dirty pretty well, didn't we?" I chuckle. Then I remember the fight I just had with Lily and all of the tactics I used to win. "I guess I still do dirty pretty well".

"Yes, I think you do, Kell... but I might need you to show me before I believe it completely" Jake says with a wink. I know what my next adventure for the night is going to be... and what adventure I'll have in a few weeks, but what lies in between? I guess I'll let my catpin help me with those.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #113 on: December 02, 2020, 07:56:21 AM »
Loving the Jolene storyline. The build up is great to this point. Still wonder what Jake might be thinking. For some reason I think Jake isnt leveling with Kelli . He may have explained his behavior but it doesn’t take away that Jolene was sitting on his lap and it turned him on. When the fight does happen I wonder if his loyalties will change should Kelli start to lose to Jolene.  He may not be able to resist seeing her beaten at Jolene’s feet.  Great job again

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #114 on: December 02, 2020, 06:16:07 PM »
Standing ovation. This just might be your most intense chapter ever. It at least ranks with the latter chapters of “Nemesis”. Not only was the fighting fierce, but the emotions and character relationships swirling around in this story really boiled. The introduction of Mike the ex-husband was a total blindside (Geez Kelli, you never told me you had an ex. Lol). It would have been so easy to fall into the cliche of casting Mike as a bad guy in a terrible marriage you escaped, with Jake as the shining knight. Instead, depicting Mike as an innocent nice guy who you wronged was freaking brilliant and a complete surprise. Not only did it give your opponent added motivation, Kelli once again comes across like an everywoman, warts and all (like all of us). Thanks for a fantastic chapter.

P.S. I’m so glad Jake stayed out of trouble on his own this time :)
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #115 on: December 02, 2020, 09:21:15 PM »
Amazon referee? 6 feet tall and 200 pounds or more? LMAO. By the time you've thrown away the cardboard and the little plastic balloons, she's probably 4 foot 6 and 120.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #116 on: December 02, 2020, 09:29:28 PM »
Standing ovation. This just might be your most intense chapter ever. It at least ranks with the latter chapters of “Nemesis”. Not only was the fighting fierce, but the emotions and character relationships swirling around in this story really boiled. The introduction of Mike the ex-husband was a total blindside (Geez Kelli, you never told me you had an ex. Lol). It would have been so easy to fall into the cliche of casting Mike as a bad guy in a terrible marriage you escaped, with Jake as the shining knight. Instead, depicting Mike as an innocent nice guy who you wronged was freaking brilliant and a complete surprise. Not only did it give your opponent added motivation, Kelli once again comes across like an everywoman, warts and all (like all of us). Thanks for a fantastic chapter.

P.S. I’m so glad Jake stayed out of trouble on his own this time :)
Kiva's hit the nail on the head. (You'd have gone for its fun bits…). This one was complicated. I'm a bit conflicted now. 

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #117 on: December 02, 2020, 10:34:05 PM »
Yeah I completely forgot about the the ex portion of the story. I’m sure that she’s definitely going to be back at some point to exact revenge. I may not have paid attention but did she know who you were before the fight? It kinda sounded as if you realized it at the start. Finding that out a little sooner could’ve made a considerable difference in how she prepared for the match. It may not matter but emotion is a powerful thing too.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #118 on: December 03, 2020, 01:09:38 AM »
This one was complicated. I'm a bit conflicted now.

h_k, are you having difficulty thinking of Kelli the same way again now that you know how she treated her first husband? It wasn’t easy for me at first either. Hiding his pictures? In his own house? Cringe. But...I suppose we can chalk it up to the foolishness of youth...those illusory college romances that we later realize aren’t really what we thought they were. I think all we can do is say the past is past and strive to be better. Now that I’ve had time to process it, I’m OK now. I still love Kelli like my sister. I know you’ll be OK too.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #119 on: December 03, 2020, 04:09:28 AM »
This one was complicated. I'm a bit conflicted now.

h_k, are you having difficulty thinking of Kelli the same way again now that you know how she treated her first husband? It wasn’t easy for me at first either. Hiding his pictures? In his own house? Cringe. But...I suppose we can chalk it up to the foolishness of youth...those illusory college romances that we later realize aren’t really what we thought they were. I think all we can do is say the past is past and strive to be better. Now that I’ve had time to process it, I’m OK now. I still love Kelli like my sister. I know you’ll be OK too.

I probably shouldn't bring up that a lot of this story is true.... so I won't tell you the parts that are but I've always lived just on the edge of being interesting, so when I write i throw in a little embellishment, a heavy helping of filthy language and a sprinkle of nudity.... stir vigorously and *POOF* out come Fyre's Fight Journal.

If you're ever curious about the true parts, message me. I've come to peace with it all and if someone can learn from my mistakes that's a good thing- OR we can always discuss the finer points of pulling hair or stripping some skank naked in a cage. Which is always a popular topic at the Case De Fyrecracka.  :)
« Last Edit: December 03, 2020, 04:11:12 AM by FyreCracka »