News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline h_k

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #75 on: August 29, 2020, 09:08:07 AM »
"locked in a furious bitch clench" is a beautifully crafted phrase. Exciting!
I was about to make the same comment.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: August 29, 2020, 09:34:43 AM »
Chapter 16  - OMG. You got owned!  :-[

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #77 on: August 30, 2020, 03:10:56 PM »
Grace. Oops! You're on the slide, aren't you? 17 came to too soon after 16.
OK, I know what you're thinking: "where else was I supposed to put 17?" But I don't mean that. I mean, you should have taken a break.
But do you know who pisses me off? That Jerome, Candace's butler or fixer or whatever he calls himself. He gets his food, lodging, presumably a nice salary and a fat bonus from time to time AND he gets every few weeks to watch the kind of show Candace staged at your expense (sorry) and he can't wait to see her lose??? Well, I was hoping she'd lose too, but I'm not on her payroll.
I'm sure there are plenty of people on this site who'd be more than happy to have his job. Tell him when you next see him. >:(
Oh, and while you're there, ask him whether he has any plans to write his memoirs. It might be fun to hear from someone who was there, exactly how the Collector managed to fill that trophy cabinet of hers, bitch by broken bitch.
Might make a good series, in fact. (Hint)
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 03:18:57 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #78 on: August 30, 2020, 03:17:50 PM »
I meant to say 'bitch by nice sexy soccer mum by broken bitch'. Didn't mean you were a bitch. Bit careless there. Sorry.  :-[
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 03:19:47 PM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: August 30, 2020, 04:20:23 PM »
Fantastic series! Great fight with Vanha and a wonderful fight at the end in the frozen creek. Love the moment when she submits, and then you have to save her life, so you own her twice over. She seemed nice too. Great ending in the car. Congratulations! Brilliant!

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #80 on: August 30, 2020, 08:43:09 PM »
The more I think about it, the more I love that last chapter. And the grapevine pin in the icy stream may be the best finish ever. Somehow the fact that you like both fighters, which (you would think) would spoil it, doesn't spoil it at all.

Offline CATFIGHTFAN72

« Reply #81 on: September 06, 2020, 04:32:27 PM »
You are a excellent story teller.  Thank you for sharing.   

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2020, 04:30:28 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 22: Welcome to Texas
This 2 part Chapter has the very excellent writer Kiva as a costar. If you haven't read her entry into this world, Kiva's Fight Journal, you should. It is fantastic (as are all of her other stories). This chapter shows her initial story from my perspective.

Kiva's Fight Journal:
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.0

Part 1:

"Emily is ok, but I can't wait for Veronica to get back." I say to my friend Kiva as I sit down and pull off my cycling shoes. My oxygen deprived mind wandering to what it would be like to take on either of the two spin class instructors. I'm pretty sure I'd dominate Emily but my guess is that Veronica and I would be a barn burner.

"They're both great" the pretty brunette replies as she begins to change clothes. That's one of the things I like about the  blue eyed nurse- always positive, always sweet. She's not bad for a yankee transplant.

As we finish getting dressed, I reattach my catpin to my gym bag. That's the best thing about a class taught by Emily, I'm not worried that I'm too exhausted from it to look for some trouble. I'd never risk this after one of Veronica's classes. I've seen Kiva eyeing the pin curiously but she hasn't asked about it... yet.

Its just as well, I think to myself. While she looks strong enough and I know she is in good shape, she is too nice. I just can't bring myself to let her know about my little hobby. At best, she'd probably think I'm some crazy psycho or freak... or even worse, she might want to try it. I feel like Kiva is the little sister I never had, so maybe I'm just being protective. I know that no matter how good you are at this, you're going to get hurt and I just couldn't handle being responsible for something happening to her.

Dressed and ready, we make our way out of the gym and out to the parking lot, chit chatting like a couple of schoolgirls. As we make our way towards our vehicles, we walk past two other women.  Naturally, I'm looking them over and evaluating them, as is my practice. Then, just as we are passing them with a casual "hello", I see it. The bigger of the two has a catpin affixed to her T-shirt.

I immediately freeze as does the taller Italian looking woman. Our eyes lock, she's seen mine and from the look in both of our eyes as they dart between the catpin and back to the other woman's eyes, it looks like we are about to settle this.

My mind goes into overdrive, sizing the tan skinned woman up as we begin the 'dance'. Her wavy, shoulder length black hair bounces as we inch closer to one another until we are toe to toe and chest to chest, our eyes drilling into the other woman's in an intense stare down.

The silence of the stare down is broken by Kiva, her voice shaking. "Girls... I don't know what this is about... but.... I... I.. I'm sure there's ... a mature... way to resolve this. Why don't we just go inside and ... uh... talk?" My innocent friend pleads.

Oh shit, I forgot Kiva was here and this skank has a friend. I hope she doesn't get dragged into this. I'm not about break eye contact with bigger bitch. Hopefully, Kiva will just keep quiet and stay out this. Nope. I'm not that lucky. "How about we all just go out to eat lunch?.... I'll even buy" the nurse tries again, completely in vain as the tan skinned woman and I are now body to body. Neither of us flinching, let alone backing down.

The other woman breaks the silence. "Well, bitch...Looks like you and I need to settle this... right now... don't we, blondie?" She barks with a heavy, unmistakable New York accent.

"Who in the hell are you, skank?... I haven't seen you 'round here before." I growl back.

"My name is Deanna.... moved here from New York a few months ago...and you are?" The pushy dark haired woman sneers.

"I'm Kelli..and I'm about to welcome your ass to Texas, bitch" I snap back at the recent transplant.

“Can someone please explain to me what this about?” I hear Kiva begging. Stay out of this, girl. I think to myself while still maintaining my focus on Deanna.

Ignoring Kiva, Deanna replies in her thick accent "Well Kelli...you’re going to learn today that I’m the new alpha bitch around here.... from what I've seen, you sluts here are weak... I learned to fight in New York City. I’m sure not afraid of some blonde Texas bitch.”

“I know a place behind the gym,” I respond, my voice low and steady as I my head fully is in 'fight' mode and I know I must keep it there if I'm going to fight this bigger woman. “There’s a secluded clearing where we can fight.” I say thinking of an area I had previously picked out for just such an occasion.

“Behind the building.... down the hill, cross the bridge over the creek, on your left.  There’s a grassy spot surrounded by a bunch of trees.  I doubt anyone will be able to see us and the highway is close enough to drown out the sounds of me whippin' your ass.... I'll be there in five minutes after I change.  Meet me there.” I instruct my adversary.

“Oh... I'll be there, skank... and you won't be beating shit, cxnt!" Deanna snarled as I turn back toward the gym to get into some more appropriate gear.

I hustle back to the gym with Kiva in tow. “Kelli, don’t fight.  Please tell me what this is about.”  I hear her say desperately as we get back to the locker room. I'm silent as we hurry through the door, not really listening.  Speedily I retrieve my already sweat soaked bra and shorts from my gym bag. Not optimal, but it'll have to do. "Kelli, this is freaking me out. Are you in a gang? I just don’t believe that.” Kiva says one more time, tugging on my shoulder with concern and confusion in her eyes.

I pause for a moment. I have to tell her. The locker room is empty but still, I keep my voice low. Letting out a loud exhale, I begin, "Kiva....I’ll tell you everything later.  For now, I’ll just say there’s something about me you should know.”  As quickly as I can, I explain the whole 'catpin' situation as I finish changing.

"T-t-that's...crazy.... Someone- you... could... will get hurt!" She protests, trying to keep her voice down.

"Well the plan is to hurt the other woman..." I say with a smile. "... but, yeah, someone, probably both of us will get hurt..." I'm actually relieved that she is seeing me more as crazy than intrigued by this situation. I go on to explain that there are rules and strict code of conduct.  Strict might be a bit of an exaggeration but it seems to put her at ease.

Since she hasn't ran out of the locker room and against my better judgement...and well since I don't know or trust the two women waiting for me, I make the decision to invite her. “Kiva, listen... you’re welcome to watch. My little hobby ain't really a secret...though we don't typically advertise it to the uninitiated. But, understand, you can't  interfere or get involved in any way. Please do not move or do anything during the fight. You must promise me that- even if by some miracle this bitch kicks my ass."

“Um...uh...Okay,...I...........promise.” Kiva says with uncertainty. Part of me is relieved that I have someone to watch my back while another part is feeling a bit guilty for dragging her in to this.

Back in my still damp, black sports bra and yoga shorts, I slip out the back door, with Kiva close behind carrying my gym bag. We hurry on our way, down a grassy hill to a creek that borders a public park. After crossing the foot bridge, we head to a wooded area. As we make our way, through trees and a shallow ravine, we come to the clear grassy area that I chose for our battlefield. Deanna and the redhead are there waiting.

“Look, the two losers showed up,” Deanna taunted. “After today, you’re going to know which woman rules around here. Ready to get your ass kicked, Blondie?”

Deanna removed her T-shirt, revealing her matching brown sports bra and shorts, similar to my black set.  The New Yorker is fit but not quite as lean as me. She is quite a bit taller, I'd guess 5'8" to my 5'5" and she is probably close to ten pounds heavier, around 140 or so.

She is also way more endowed up top than I. Her brown sports bra straining to contain what appear to be at least D cup breasts as opposed to my smaller B cups. We resume our stare down as we tie our hair into tight ponytails and limber up a bit. I get the sense that she is a veteran at this as well as her eyes were obviously taking in every detail of my body, searching for strengths and weaknesses, before our eyes locked.

With all of the prefight preening over with,  Deanna and I, hands on hips, agree hastily to some ground rules... basically, nothing more than slaps to the face, since we both have work, but every thing else goes.

“Texas is full of losers,” Oh, no you didn't.  “The Dallas Cowboys suck." Harsh but fair. "The San Antonio Spurs suck." I'm more of a Mavs fan.  "Ted Cruz is a moron." Not Saint Ted, too far, bitch! I think she says something about Houston but the line was already crossed.

Smack! The sound of my right palm colliding with Deanna's cheek echo's across the clearing effectively shutting this disrespectful whore's big mouth. The brunette’s head snaps to the side sending her stumbling backward.

"Fucking bitch!" The dark haired woman screams as I follow the slap by charging in low and taking Deanna down to damp earth. We hit the ground with me on top and I quickly start to overwhelm my opponent with barrage of body punches and slaps to her face.

The wooded area is alive with the sounds of our battle, slaps, grunts, groans and curses fill the air. Deanna tries to cover up but I'm doing damage and doing it fast. She bucks and thrashes, kicking out with her long legs and trying to arch her back enough to dislodge me.

I'll give her this, the New Yorker is in shape. Even as I press my advantage and rain pain down on my unfortunate foe, she continues to struggle ferociously. After all of her exertion, she still ends up with her arms trapped beneath my shins in a schoolgirl pin. Before I can really begin to punish her, the leggy bitch's legs hook my neck and pulls me off my perch.

I'm able to scramble before Deanna can capitalize and we clash on the grass locking our grips onto each other's hair. I feel the familiar burning pain in my scalp as tug and pull while our legs begin to entwine. We begin rolling across the ground, trying to pin our rival and take control. Both of us using the other's hair for leverage, we exchange the top position over and over again until we are both sweating, panting and streaked with mud.

I begin to feel myself taking the advantage as the bigger woman starts to tire, but before I can take control, I find myself letting out a bloodcurdling shriek as the Yankee cxnt's long, red painted nails dig deeply into my shoulder. I'm nearly paralyzed by the pain and instinctively release my grip of Deanna's hair as I try to soothe my shoulder and roll away simultaneously.

Unfortunately, my golden locks are still in the Italian woman's clutches. She begins to punish me with a rapid fire onslaught of slaps and scratches. Going after my shoulders and chest  as we both scramble to get to our feet. I manage to make it up to a single knee while under assault, but not before Deanna gets to her feet.

With her hand still gripping my hair she pulls me forward and off balance, I feel the dark haired woman grab the back of my sports bra giving her even more leverage. As we struggle, she is able to yank my bra up and over my head, covering my eyes. Blinded, I begin to flail wildly as I get to my feet.

I no more than get upright before Deanna drives me back down and onto my back. The impact with the earth snaps my head against the ground disorienting me but freeing my eyes from the sports bra, which is now tangled around my neck and shoulders.

As my eyes refocus, I see how much trouble I am in. I am flat on my back with the tan skinned whore sitting atop my belly as she rains down a flurry of slaps aimed at my face and tits. I cover up best I can as my self preservation instincts kick in. I am able to absorb most of the shots with my arms but my face is stinging from the ones that get through.

"Filthy twat... block this!" Deanna snarls in a frustrated rage before plunging her blood red talons into my titflesh forcing another scream from my lips. The pain is excruciating and it's all I can do not to scream out a submission. My head swings back and forth as I tell myself to resist that urge. I can see Kiva out of the corner of my eye. The concern is evident in her face and it looks like she is about to come to my rescue. We meet each other's gaze and I use my eyes to communicate "stay out of this". She gives me an uneasy nod and backs away. I can practically hear my friend's knees shaking.

I attempt to pry my tormentor's nails from my chest, but she is completely in command now. Deanna knows that I'm almost done and begins to press her body weight onto my aching breasts as she continues to dig her claws in even deeper. "Say... it... you ... weak Texas ... bitch! Say. It!" Deanna commands.

"No! ....fuck... y-"  my defiant answer is cut short and turned into a shriek when the brunette twists her talons brutally. I summon the last of my resolve for one more desperate attempt to escape. I arch my back, trying to bridge up to get Deanna off balance. She quickly adjusts and recovers her balance but I get just enough space to send a knee forcefully towards the middle of the tan woman's back, smashing flush into her spine.

The brown eyed bitch pitches forward enough that I am able to reach up and grab her jaw. She continues to maul my tits, leaving my hand free to find her nose and mouth. I clamp down on Deanna's nose while using my palm to keep her mouth covered. You can't fight if you can't breath, bitch. I think to myself.

Instinctively, the New Yorker lets go of my chest to try to remove my hands from her face.  Bucking and squirming, I am able to reestablish my grip on her hair and I also manage to get my fingers hooked into the other woman's nostrils. With one final exertion, I bridge my back all the way off the grass and send Deanna rolling off of me.

The taller woman and I roll apart from each other and we begin laboriously trying to get to our feet again. I make it first and rip the mangled sports bra from my neck, tossing it the ground as Deanna stands up. We raise our fists and start stalking one another in a circular motion.

The cool air of this early spring day stings my shoulders and chest. I can feel the warm trickles of blood from the furrows that my opponent's red nails dug into my skin. My heaving bare chest is smeared with mud from the ground mixing with perspiration and blood. As are my knees and back. My hair is unkempt, my ponytail destroyed and I have twigs, grass and bits of leaves are clinging to it as it hangs limply and sweat soaked.

I level my gaze onto my opponent, looking across the clearing and take stock of Deanna. She is looking like as much of wreck as me at the moment. The bigger woman's massive chest expands and contracts rapidly as she fights to fill her lungs with oxygen. There's a small amount of blood flowing from her nose, her golden tan skin is marred with mud and welts. Her hair is wild and disheveled. We look like we've been through hell and we're not finished yet.

Sensing that my better conditioning is starting to make a difference, I step up the pace and move quickly. Darting in and out flinging wild combinations of body blows and slaps to Deanna's face. The New Yorker is sucking wind now and I measure her for a hard knee. I feign high and send a perfectly aimed knee that sinks into her belly, driving the last little precious breath from her lungs. My foe doubles over before dropping to her hands and knees, gasping.

"Not so... tough... now... are.. ya...cxnt!" I growl as I grab the brunette's hair and bra and rip her up to her knees, her bra coming up, leaving her massive tits dangling freely. I use my left hand to wrench her face towards mine. She glares back at me with hatred twisting her face before I fire a vicious slap across her cheek that echoes through the clearing and sends her ass-first onto the ground.

There's no mistaking it, the bigger woman is hurt. Slowly, she rolls onto her knees and elbows, struggling to recover. Wasting no time, I move in and clamp my legs around her waist, locking a tight body scissors hold. With everything I have left I squeeze my thighs together. Deanna moans loudly as crumples to the earth.

After spin class and this brutal fight, my legs are spent but I hope to have just enough left to get this bitch to surrender. I pulse and flex my legs, trying to crush the other woman's ribs. With every contraction of my legs I force a groan from the dark haired woman. "Say... it... give up, bitch!" I snarl angrily every few pulses.

" go... fuck... your... self... blondie..." Deanna gasps between my attempts to squeeze out the last of her air, her face flushed and contorted in agony. I grab the Italian woman's wavy hair and begin winding it around my fist tightly, exerting even more pressure on my trapped rival.

The taller woman is now crying out in pain but she won't break. Then, I feel her claws dig into my thighs. I gasp as I feel her nails break my skin. "Dirty... fighting... whore!.." I spit, holding on for dear life as the pain from her talons causes my eyes to water. Finally, I can't take any more and break the hold, kicking the big chested skank off and away from me.

Again we roll apart and scramble- well more stagger and stumble, our way back to standing positions.  Deanna is clearly hurting more than me as she rises unsteadily to her feet and frees herself from the tangles of her bra. The tan woman looks wobbly as she clutches her ribs while panting uncontrollably. She tries to get into a boxing stance but she looks close to being finished.

I'm not sure what I look like but I know how I feel and that is pissed off and frustrated. It's time to end this. Deanna plods slowly to meet me in the middle of the clearing, but I rush in for the kill.  I collide with the bigger woman, our bare chests mashing together as I wrap my arms around her, pulling her into a bear hug. I lift the taller woman on to her toes. My smaller, but battered tits are still firmer and they press into her massive but softer ones. Our eyes are locked as I squeeze and, though, she fights it, she finally moans out in pain.

With that, I know that she knows I'm the better woman. Now, the only question is, how much will I have to punish her to make her admit it? I toss her dismissively to the ground. Deanna lands flat on her back. She lies there writhing slowly. Unable to do anything else. "Weak ass bitch.." I mumble under my breath just loud enough for her to hear.

Time to finish this slut, I think to myself as I grab her ankles and fold her in half, planting the other woman's feet into the ground in a matchbook pin. I hear Deanna whimper before I transition into a spladle hold, my side pressing her face into the earth as I hook one leg with my legs and the other with my arms.

Using my weight, I hold her here for several seconds, her ass pointed towards the sky and her legs spread wide for the other two women to see. The New Yorker is shuddering now as  she fights back tears, knowing she is completely immobilized and beaten.

"Say you give..." I say tauntingly.

"No!" Deanna grunts defiantly.

"Suit yourself, skank.." I say, completely in command now. I keep the hold tight for maybe another minute. I can feel her tears wet against my flanks and I watch her inner thighs tremble as they strain against the spladle.

Next, I hook her leg under my armpit, freeing one hand. I drag my nails lightly along her tightly stretched legs before sending a punch into her now quivering thigh muscle. Over and over again my fist slams into her legs. I hear Deanna whispering "no.... no.." with every impact.

Finally, I run my hand over my helpless adversary's pussy. Then I give her a firm slap before my fingernails find her clit. Deanna knows that her yoga shorts won't provide any protection from what I'm about to do. The tan woman's body tenses up and she cries out "I give... I give up.... let me go!"

"Tell everyone who the true alpha here is, bitch!" I demand, applying a little pressure to my foe's nether regions.

"You... You are..." the dark haired woman sobs.

"Who is the most pathetic loser in Texas?"

" I am."

"One more time... what are you?"

" A loser.."

"That's right, bitch... I expect you to know your role around here now... you see me, you get the fuck outta my way.... capiche?" I say, mocking her with that last part.

"Ok... I will... this is your territory..." she blurts out, clearly, Deanna just wants this to end.

I finally release the hold and get off of the conquered woman. I stand up and brush off some of the bits of grass and dirt that, along with the scratches and welts, decorate my body from this war. I look down at the woman that I have just beaten. She is laying flat on her back, her bare tits rapidly rising and falling trying to replenish oxygen. Tears are flowing down her cheeks and she is trying to cover her face with her hands.

I saunter to her and stand over the defeated woman for a moment before using my foot to move her hands off of her face. She looks away as I plant my foot in the center of her chest like a conquering army would plant their flag. I look around the clearing and see the skinny redhead glaring. At first, I think she is looking at me and that I will have to deal with her on another day. Then I realize she is staring at Kiva with a look that says "it will be us next time." My friend sees it as well and has a confused look on her face. I wonder what I might have gotten Kiva involved in.

I feel the adrenaline dump and the pain begins to settle in as I slip my T-shirt back on. "Are you ok?" Kiva asks a She picks up my gym bag. She is visibly shaken after watching this ordeal.

I smile tiredly. "I'm fine.... Are YOU ok?" I ask my friend.

She doesn't answer. She is busy in "nurse mode" looking me over. Finally, she speaks. "I have some Neosporin ointment in my car..... Can we leave now?"

"Yeah... let's get out of here.." I reply. I can tell she is still upset after witnessing this. "Kiva... I'm sorry you had to see this, but thanks for having my back."

I look back to see the redhead helping Deanna come out of the clearing. It's one of my guilty pleasures to know that the other woman is worse off than me after a fight, but even the glow of victory is waning and my entire body is in pain. I have to get home.

The worried nurse gives me the Neosporin as we get to my car. "Look Kiva, I'll explain everything soon, but now.... I really need to get home."

The next day, I run into Kiva after a parent-teacher event. "Are you up for coffee?" I ask her. I can still see no small amount of consternation on her face and I feel a need to lay it all out there, for better or worse.

After settling in and making our order, I begin to tell my tale. How I started fighting at 37, how the website works- everything. I go into how I think that women are naturally competitive and have been repressing our primal instincts for generations, how I think that fighting is simply more honest than the gossiping, backstabbing and general manipulation that most modern women engage in. She asks questions and seems genuinely curious but I'm still not sure if she thinks I'm crazy or if she will be entering this world.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2020, 06:11:56 PM »
Absolute magic and beautifully modulated! Instead of the surprise kick to the pussy that turns the whole fight around – a device to which we too often resort, and which is unsatisfactory, somehow, because it smacks of luck or desperation – we have the better (and, in this case smaller!) woman, after a see-sawing start, gradually inching it :  slowly, relentlessly, remorselessly taking the other woman apart. It's deliciously sexy (and more realistic too) the way Deanna gradually comes unglued - and in front of her little sidekick too!
Can't wait for the sequel. This collaboration really works!
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 06:14:12 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2020, 09:15:54 PM »
Stunning! You really turned up the volume on this story and added a whole new layer of intensity and emotion. I love how you ran with the uninitiated outsider friend concept from the fighter’s perspective, weaving together a rich, psychological dynamic as well as sending the ferocity and sexiness of the fight to another level. Thank you so much!
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #85 on: October 04, 2020, 05:54:05 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal: Chapter 22:

Part 2: Just A Nurse

I can hear voices as I open the door to the locker room. As I walk through the threshold, I hear an unfamiliar voice "let's take it outside then." Oh this could be interesting. I begin to creep through the lockers to see what is going on.

“Did you just say you want to fight? Are you calling me out?” Now, that is a familiar voice. Sounds like... Is that Kiva? No... it can't be.

"You heard me, bitch" the first voice replies. I step up my pace. If it is her,  I can't let this happen.

“OK, let’s fight. Down the hill, in the clearing where Kelli and Deanna fought.” Oh shit! That is Kiva.

I'm nearly to them and about to speak when I hear that unmistakable New York accent- it's Deanna. "Oh yeah, baby, did I hear that right? You two are finally going to tangle.” Oh no, this better not be what I think it is. The Italian woman continues “I don’t like the way you’ve been disrespecting me at work. My girl Freda is going to teach you some manners.”

"What in hell is going on in here!" I demand to know as I round the corner and all three women come into view.

"I’ll tell you what’s going on here, Blondie,” the woman that I conquered not long ago answers, her voice with a renewed confidence. "Your little nurse friend and Freda here are finally going to settle it...outside.”

“A fight?” I ask incredulously. “These two are going to fight?...Seriously?...Kiva, is that true?”

“Yes,” Kiva answers in a determined and serious tone. All four of us are silent, our eyes cutting between the other three women like something out of a spaghetti western.

I finally break the silence. "I'd like to speak with Kiva for a minute....privately."

“Go ahead Blondie, talk her out of it,” Deanna taunts. “Tell her it’s OK to chicken out. She ain’t gonna be so pretty after my girl pulverizes her.” I see the New Yorker has found her bad attitude again. I glare at her hoping to remind her of what happened when we tangled before.

I lead Kiva to an empty row of lockers, out of earshot of the other women. Still, I try to whisper while being forceful. "Kiva... are you sure you want to do this?"

“Yes” my friend says, her blue eyes clear and serious.

“I mean, you’re really going to fight that redhead?”

“Yes” she says with a firm tone. Deep down, I can tell she has crossed the line and nothing I say will persuade her, but I have to try. She's just too nice... she'll get hurt.

“Look, Kiva....I’ll be honest. I really don’t think this is a good idea. You know I like fighting and all....and, well,  I hate to sound like a hypocrite but if your having problems with these two at work there has to be another way... speak to their supervisors or HR department. Fighting is usually not the best solution. Once you cross a line like this at work, you can't go back....there will be a pecking order.” There that was my best effort. Logical. Reasoned. True. And I know it will fail.

Kiva doesn't even hesitate before she counters "It’s more than that... Remember when you said many women have a drive to compete?  Well, I’ve always felt that. I just kept it suppressed... buried.. inside for many years. You and Deanna didn’t need a reason to fight. You didn’t even know each other. But you both had an itch to decide who was the better woman. I get it now. I’ve been feeling that itch.”

“Really?” I reply. What have I done?

“Yes, really.” The brunette nurse's voice is all business. She's all in now.

I mull it over and decide to try and dissuade her one last time. "But...you have very little fighting experience, and we know nothing about this chick. For all we know, she could be some type of martial arts expert or barroom brawler.”

“She isn’t,” Kiva replies. “She’s scared. I can see it. It’s in her eyes and mannerism. Just like in the ICU. She was scared shitless but it was all bluster. I’m seeing it again. She talks big but she has nothing.” It's worse than I thought. She's been sizing this woman up for days or weeks already.... impressively but still, with no experience, does she even have a clue?

“Last chance, Kiva,” I say solemnly. “It’s OK to walk away.”

“I’m not.... She challenged me. I’ve got to do this.”

“You’re sure?”

“I’m sure.”

“OK, I'll be there to watch your back same as you did for me but understand that once the fight starts, you’re on your own. All I can do is make sure it stays one on one. If you want to end it, yell out that you give or tap with your hand. Don't try to be a hero and get hurt. At that point, I’ll be able to make sure those bitches don't try any funny stuff. Got it?”

“Got it.” She answers with a nod. I have to admit, Kiva looks focused. Maybe this will work out.

Kiva follows me back to row of lockers where Deanna and Freda are waiting, both of the women looking smug and arrogant with their hands on their hips. "Looks like there's gonna be fight.." I announce, still less than enthused. “You know the spot. Let’s be there in five minutes.”

"May I make a proposal," Deanna interjects. What's this bitch want now? "If my girl Freda wins, I get a rematch with Blondie.”

"And if Kiva wins, the two of you will find another gym and never come back here again.”  Its the best I can come up with on short notice, but it wouldn't be a bad thing to have these skanks out of my hair and it doesn't really cost me anything, I'd fight Deanna again if she challenged me anyway.

All four of us resume our Mexican staring standoff briefly, then Deanna, speaking for both of them replies, “Deal.”

All four of us silently walk towards the makeshift battlefield. I keep watch on Kiva from the corner of my eye. She seems like she's a mix of excitement and nerves. That's to be expected. My first fight was more on the fun said and I was a nervous wreck. I can only imagine what is going through the young woman's mind right now.

The closer we get, the more nervous I get. I feel so powerless. My friend is about to do battle and all I'll be able to do is watch. I've worked out with Kiva enough to know that she is physically capable but that won't even matter if she doesn't have it mentally.

We walk into the clearing. Kiva and Freda stand across from each other with Deanna and I standing beside them like we are working their respective corners. The two women pull off their socks and shoes, shed their t shirts. I tie Kiva's long brown ponytail into a knot. That should help a bit considering Freda's fiery red hair was already tied up similarly.

The two women are positioned about four feet apart. As the two medical professionals start their stare down. I begin to size both of them up. Kiva is in a matching brown sports bra and yoga shorts ensemble. The blue eyed nurse stands about 5'7" and weighs close to 130 pounds. I know she is 33. My unofficial "little sister" definitely has the muscle mass advantage not to mention her 34C's make the doctor look flat chested.

Her opponent looks seven or eight years younger. The redhead, dressed similarly in a black sports bra and shorts combination, has a much more wiry build. She is giving up quite a bit of height being about the same heights me and probably 10 or twelve pounds. Just from the tale of the tape, Kiva should have this.... of course, by that same criteria, Deanna should have beaten me.

I can't get over the intensity with which these two are staring at each other. These two definitely have something to settle. Both faces are serious and stern, their fists clenched as they stand rigid across from one another. Then it happens. Freda looks away first, taking a quick glance at the ground. For the first time since this started, I think Kiva might have the advantage.

In her heavy accent, I hear Deanna. "Ready, ladies?.... one... two... three... Fight!"

The two novice fighters, hands chest high with their claws bared, nearly charged one another when they heard the word "fight" but as they get within reach of each other they become apprehensive. They paw at the other woman, trying to grab and slap the other's hands.

They do manage to stay facing each other, so many women turn away when the first slap comes their way. Normally, this would make me much more confident in my friend's chances but her opponent is doing the same.

They both continue their slap fight as they feel each other out until Kiva uses her reach advantage to shove the redhead backwards. Freda retreats several steps before she regains her balance. With a angry growl the young doctor charges forward swinging wildly. The brunette is caught off guard by her opponent's aggression. She tries to cover up and the slaps only connect with her arms. Kiva counterattacks with another shove of Freda's chest. This one has something on it, the younger woman stumbles backwards, nearly falling to the grass.

This time, the nurse looks to capitalize, rushing her pale skinned opponent with her open hand reared back and loaded, measuring her quarry for a hard slap, but the redhead is quick. She recovers and fired a hard slap that whips Kiva's head sideways and stops her charge cold. Freda follows up the slap with another to the side of the head, then to the neck and finally, one that smacks the nurse on the nose.

Kiva is reeling and looks lost as the smaller woman turns into a wild animal, sending slaps to every part of my friend's body and head. Kiva brings her arms up instinctively to block the doctor's aggressive onslaught and is able to keep most of the woman's palms from connecting with her face, but it comes at the cost of leaving her body open for abuse as she is driven backwards. The demented doctor seizes the opportunity, and buries a hard fist into the nurse's ribs, forcing a load moan from her lips.

Kiva looks scared and desperate as the other woman pummels her, but she doesn't break. Instead she crouches and launches forward sinking her fingers into the other woman's red mane, taking another stiff slap to the cheek in the process. My friend begins pulling Freda's head to and fro violently trying to get her off balance. The redhead retaliates in kind and the two women are soon dancing around the clearing yanking the other's hair for all that they are worth. I watch as both of them begin groaning and tears begin to flow from the pain.

The hair pulling battle gets nasty as the tightly tied buns come undone and both women get good grips and really start hurting one another. I wince knowing exactly what this feels like and am not surprised when the groans become curses of "bitch" and "cxnt" before the eventually becoming unintelligible cries of agony. Neither woman can gain an advantage and they end up tumbling to the earth, the other woman's hair still tightly in their grips.

The two women entangle as soon as the hit the ground and become engaged in one of the most hate filled catballs I have ever witnessed. Kicking and slapping, they roll all over the clearing. First, Kiva manages to get on top then Freda. Back and forth they go, grappling to pin their hated coworker to the ground.

Just as it seems that the bigger Kiva might be getting ready to take control, my friend lets out an ear piercing scream as the petite woman sinks her talons into both shoulders. The veteran nurse looks paralyzed with pain and Freda takes control immediately, putting the larger woman's back to the grass and climbing on top of her belly in a mounted position.

The pint sized doctor seems almost possessed as starts slapping Kiva's face relentlessly. My friend is kicking and screaming as her nemesis shrieks maniacally. The brunette gathers her wits and is able to start blocking most of the blows, but the redhead counters by digging her claws into the belly of her pinned opponent. Next, she begins to unload punch after punch into Kiva's rapidly reddening stomach. The older woman starts bucking and squirming, trying anything she can to get Freda off of her, but the smaller woman has her and further cements her position by pinning Kiva's hands above her head.

Freda holds my friend there, staring down at the pinned woman, watching her chest rise and fall rapidly as she contemplates her next move. I glance up from the action and see Deanna looking at me with a smirk. We all see what's happening, Freda is taking control. I'm not sure how much longer a Kiva can hold out.

Deanna can sense that the end is near and I hear her shout. "That's it, Freda... kick that weak bitch's ass!" In an act of defiance, Kiva starts bucking and kicking wildly trying to knock her tormentor from her perch. Freda, commandingly, pins the brunette back down. Subconsciously, I begin to start stretching. The big Italian woman locks eyes with me. It's becoming apparent, we are about to fight again. 

The skinny doctor gets a sadistic look on her face before she starts tying Kiva's arms up. She traps the left first, then the right, crossing them over the nurse's neck. I see my friend's eyes go wide as she realizes what her opponent is doing. The redhead then clamps her free hand onto Kiva's left breast causing the nurse to howl in pain.

Freda is enjoying herself now and clearly thinks she has the older woman beaten. I fear she is correct and all I can do is observe impotently as she pulls Kiva's bra up and then, cruelly, drives her nails into my friend's tit. The brunette's face is now twisted in agony and it looks like she is screaming but no sound is coming out. I hurt for my friend as I know how much it must hurt if you're screaming silently. Even though it will result in another nasty fight for me, I find myself praying for Kiva to give up and end this.

But she doesn't give up, instead the blue eyed nurse fires a knee into her tormentor's back, knocking her off balance. She manages to free an arm and grabs one of the doc's, using it to give her enough space to roll away, slipping out from between Freda's legs.

The two women scramble back to their feet. Kiva looks like shit. Her brown sports bra is all twisted around her neck and shoulder, her left breast exposed- with the claw marks visible for all to see. She looks unsteady, she is sucking wind, there's no mistaking that she has been getting the worst of this fight, but her eyes, while red from crying, also have a fire burning within them. My desire for her to give up is gone. That's right, Kiva, get pissed off, don't let this bitch get away with it, I think to myself.

Freda, on the other hand, looks pretty fresh and confident. Sure her hair is a wreck and her skin is flushed, smeared with dirt and shining with perspiration, but she still has a cocky, sadistic look on her face. In fact, I'd say she looks to be enjoying herself and happy that Kiva is daring to keep fighting.

Kiva lumbers in while Freda bounces on her toes, both have their hands up, obviously ready to throw hands again. With a mutual shriek both combatants start swinging away. Kiva stands her ground this time and is giving it back. The redhead might be landing more but my friend's have more on them. Within moments they are both covered in red handprints.

Then Kiva lands a hard slap that whips the doctor's head around and sends her staggering. Before the redhead can recover she is shoved hard enough to send her to the ground.

The nurse tries to follow up but Freda is cat quick and makes to her knees. Kiva reaches in to try and grapple the smaller woman when she is rocked as the redhead sends a closed fist into her cheek. The brunette is stunned and staggers backwards rubbing her cheekbone. "That's against the rules, bitch!" Kiva protests.

"What rules you dumb cxnt... this is a fucking fight... no one said anything about fucking rules." Freda growled back.

That fire I saw earlier in Kiva's eyes is now a full on raging inferno. She is seething with rage, screaming, "you... fucking... cxnt!" The nurse hurls herself towards her foe, who has managed to make it back to her feet.

Kiva is throwing wild punches like a drunken bar room brawler with most of the flurry hitting nothing but air or crashing into Freda's bony arms. The nasty redhead shrieks back and starts her equal sloppy counterattack. The two flail away with reckless abandon as the unskilled pugilists try to knock the other woman's head from her shoulders. While it's not pretty, both are taking damage and Deanna and I begin to creep closer as we anticipate one of these woman may be injured at any moment.

The amount of grit and stamina the two wildcats are displaying is either a testament to their fitness or their hatred of one another, I'm not sure. They keep up the wild pace for well over a minute before frustration and fatigue start to rear their ugly heads. Kiva then decides to go for broke, I see her wind up and throw a wild right that sails clear of the doctor's head. The momentum from the errant punch spins my friend around.

The redhead doesn't miss her opportunity and lands a devastating hook to the nurse's belly. Kiva's knees buckle and she doubles over, gasping for air. Freda, then, wraps her arms around the brunette. Briefly she swings the older woman back and forth before she is able to trip her and send them both crashing back to the grass.

During the impact, Freda manages to get onto the taller fighter's back. She tries to clamp her legs around the nurse but Kiva is able to flatten out on top of the pale woman's leg before she can lock her ankles. She fights off the leg scissors but the skinny woman is able to work her into a half nelson. The two women strain and struggle against each other. Kiva unable to escape and Freda unable to finish her.

I can see both of them are tiring. Freda has the better position. The half nelson is wearing the brunette out and there are tears in her blue eyes. If the redhead can just be patient, eventually Kiva will become too exhausted to resist or slip up.

All of a sudden both women come alive and their struggle becomes more frantic. The doctor screams in Kiva's ear. "Look... nurse... you have work to do.... didn't I tell you that your job ... is.. to... clean up... the... shit?... Well, would you look at this!"  Now I see what the struggle is over. Freda has Kiva's face just inches from a fresh pile of dog shit.

"But we don't ... have... any ... towels... do.. we.. Nurse?" The Doctor continues taunting as she tries shove my friend's face into the stinking pile. "Too bad, bitch... guess you'll ... have to... use... your... fuck.. ing... tongue." Kiva's body is trembling as she uses everything she has to keep her face out of the shit. "That's right... nurse... I'm ... going.. to make you... eat it!" 

Their war continues and Freda realizes that the half nelson is making it harder to get Kiva's nose to connect with the turd. So the sadistic bitch shifts her weight and tries to roll the nurse to get some more momentum. They rock a couple of times, each time Kiva gets closer. "Just... a ... little... more... nurse... you'll ... be .. tasting it... soon...". I don't want to watch but I can't look away.

They rock back again, I'm sure this will be it as Freda had her millimeters away on the last try. When they get to the apex of the roll, just before they start down again, Kiva frees her arm and flings her elbow into the younger woman's chin.

"You.. fucking ... bitch!" Freda shrieks as Kiva escapes, managing to dodge the dog crap along the way. The nurse wearily crawls away. She is clearly exhausted and in way worse shape than her opponent, who has risen to her feet by the time my friend gets to her knees.

The arrogant smirk has returned to Freda's lips. Kiva looks up and is demoralized as she sees her rival standing over her. The doctor has regained her swagger taking her time as she looks at my friend who looks like she knows the end is near.

Freda huffs, then in a tauntingly confident voice she looks at Kiva with disgust. "I thought you'd be tougher... thought you'd be a better fighter... oh well, I should have known. You're. Just. A. Nurse." The redhead looks over at Deanna. The Italian woman gives her a proud nod. She turns back towards my friend ready to end this battle.

I watch this all play out in slow motion. Kiva is on her hands and knees, shuddering. I don't know if it is exhaustion or emotions but it hurts me. She has fought this bitch with everything she had and this cxnt is rubbing it in. Just then, the nurse lets out the most terrifying, blood curdling scream I have ever heard, before she explodes towards the doctor in a rush.

The redhead's shock at Kiva's rage filled scream causes her to hesitate just enough that she can't get out of the way before the nurse's shoulder collides full force with her, sending her flying backwards and onto her ass.

Kiva stands in the center of the clearing, looking like a wild woman with her disheveled hair, scratches, mud smeared body, bra half off, one tit bared to the world as she pants, and a face filled with more rage than I've ever seen- complete with angry tears and spittle. It's almost like she is daring the slender doctor to get up.

Freda hops up as fast as someone after enduring a fight like this could and glares back at Kiva with nearly as much hate. She looks a little better than her opponent but that might be because her top is still in one piece. The devilish doctor clenches her fists and points at the brunette. "Fucking... cxnt... nurse... I will... end ... you!" She screeches before shrieking and charging towards my friend.

The two hellcats stand in the center of the clearing trading blows and curses in a blur. Wild punches flying in every direction, the unmistakable sound of fists impacting bodies followed by groans and whimpers. Then a different sound, a loud crack. One of Kiva's haymakers has connected with Freda's jaw.

The redheaded doctor stiffens, then staggers backwards with vacant eyes before collapsing face first in a heap. Freda looks like a newborn calf trying to stand for the first time as she struggles on all fours, dazed and disoriented. The slender woman had fallen in the dog shit and it smeared her chest and shoulder. Kiva is still out of her head with rage and dives on top of her.

Deanna rushes forward a few steps before I intercept her. "She'll kill her.." the New Yorker snaps.

"You know the rules, bitch!" I bark back as I grab her. Kiva pulls Freda into a tight headlock, grinding her forehead into the earth.

The nurse slams the doctor's head into the grass a couple of times before the slender redhead starts screaming what sounds like a muffled "I quit!... I quit!"

"That's it... she gives...stop.. stop!" Deanna gasps. My former opponent and I quit struggling against each other and start trying to pull my friend off of the defeated woman. Deanna and I pry Kiva off by grabbing her underneath each armpit. The nurse is still kicking at her foe until we get her to the ground.

"Kiva... Kiva... let it go... stop it... you won, sweetie... you can stop now!" I say calming my friend down. She is shuddering, shaking and panting as the humanity returns to her eyes, replacing the animal that we just pulled off of Freda.

"What the fuck? ... you're a psychotic bitch!" Deanna grumbles as she attends to her, now recovering, friend.

I look at my friend, who is now calming down. "Kiva...what just happened? What was that about?" I ask her, curious about what I witnessed.

Her pretty blue eyes flutter briefly, before she answers in a tired voice "Oh... it's ... that I love just being a nurse."

Deanna helps a very wobbly Freda to her feet. "Let me help...after all, I am a nurse." Kiva says sincerely, drawing a bewildered look from the two women in front of her...and me. Kiva and Freda has just put each other through hell and I have rarely seen that much animosity between two women before. Now she is trying to help?

Though, I will admit one of the things about choosing to fight it out is that once it's over, many times, it's over. Where other women are stuck in a cycle of backstabbing and back biting, we are sometimes able to actually settle whatever it is that caused the initial problem.

This must be one of those times. Freda allows Kiva to examine her. "If we work together again, no hard feelings, ok?" Kiva says, drawing a faint smile from the other woman. "And one more, thing....I would be honored to wash the poop off of you.... I'm very skilled at it, y'know."

The redhead smiled more broadly. No thanks... I think I can handle it myself."

I help Kiva put herself back together. She inspects her mauled boob before fixing her bra. "Kelli.... I think I'm going to need my Neosporin back".

By the time we get back to our cars, Kiva is stiffening up and I can tell the soreness is settling in. As I watch my friend drives away. I wonder what adventures await her, how she'll tell her husband, if she'll even want to fight again or was this fight just her and Freda settling their business. Who knows? I think to myself as I put my catpin back on. What I do know is, it's time for me to go hunting.
« Last Edit: October 04, 2020, 05:55:34 AM by FyreCracka »
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: October 04, 2020, 12:45:02 PM »
Yo, Kiva! Settled her hash! And yo, Fyre, for the story. Another classic. Can't wait to find out how Freda behaves next time they meet up at the hospital. Over to you, Kiva.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #87 on: October 04, 2020, 04:48:39 PM »
You really made this story sizzle. Your POV as an observer of a fight is just as impressive as with your own fights. It’s not an easy task to maintain the intensity of the fight description and express your own concern for your inexperienced friend, especially when she’s getting worked over. Very well done!

I loved the spaghetti western comparison. I could just hear the guitar strings twanging as the camera close ups on all four sets of eyes one by one. And the unsteady as a newborn calf simile. Brilliant. I wish I thought of that.

As a writing collaborator, you are a joy to work with and a total class act. Thanks for letting me into your world.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline CATFIGHTFAN72

« Reply #88 on: October 05, 2020, 04:12:45 PM »
You are an excellent writer.  Thanks for posting. 

Offline sugoishadow

• God Member
« Reply #89 on: October 13, 2020, 01:09:11 AM »
Gracias por tus historias.