News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #90 on: October 25, 2020, 04:50:46 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 23: Pride and Paychecks

After my icy battle with Brandy and the whole episode with Deanna and I, followed by Kiva's first fight, I'm chomping at the bit to have another fight and continue my winning ways. Though, I'm hoping to keep it indoors for the time being since winter has decided to try and hang around a little longer and something somewhat organized would be nice for a change. Fortunately for me, an incoming phone call remedies both of those issues.

The caller I.D. reads "Douchebag Billy", I smile when I remember saving Billy the owner of the fight club's name as that a few months ago. "Hiya, Billy...what's up?" I chirp, guessing that he is about to give me some work for this weekend.

"How's my favorite blonde brawler, today?" Billy replies cordially. I can hear the insincerity in his voice already.

"Ready for a fight...that's how I am....ya got something for me?" I reply.

"Maybe.... how much do you weigh nowadays?"

"That's not very gentlemanly..."

"I'm no gentleman....umm.... Jake's not around is he?"

"Lucky for you he isn't.... and about one hundred and thirty...why?"

"Well... I had a fighter get pregnant- not mine... at least, I don't think so... anyway, I need a blonde fighter.... but you may be too runty..." he says with that slimy chuckle of his. I know he is trying to goad me into fighting a bigger woman, but it's not like that has stopped me before.

"How big is she?" I ask matter of factly, cutting through his bullshit. I'm up for most fights but I am smart enough not to walk into an asskicking.

"About one fifty.... er, well one sixty... five foot eight" the fight club owner says apprehensively.

I mull it over. That's a pretty big weight advantage. "Is she a bodybuilder or something?" I ask.

"Nope....she's in our new Housewives Division... so she is pretty much normal.... as normal as you ladies who fight can be, I suppose... anyway, I think she's some manager at an accounting firm. If that mat-" he answers.

"Housewives Division?....what gives, Billy? Did my invitation get lost in the mail?" I snap, cutting him off mid sentence. "Anyway...How much are you paying?" I say back in my business tone.

"Two hundred to show up.... seven more if you win..." he replies, clearly in his all business voice and thankful I'm not pressing him about my omission from the division.

"Make it three, to cover your glaring mistake... and if I win, I get a shot a Jolene..." I counter.

"Sure, three for showing up and now that you mentioned it.... I guess you didn't know that Jolene will be fighting for the inaugural championship after the fight I'm offering you... so she'll be there... if you beat Danielle, I can get you into a number one contenders match, you'll have earned that, for sure- did I mention how hard I get thinking of you two hellcats going at it in my cage?" There's the slimeball I know.

"I suppose that'll have to do.... I'll be there. Send me the details... catch you later." I say before tapping the little red button to hang up. I spend the rest of the week getting myself prepared physically and mentally.

When Saturday rolls around, I feel ready and focused. I know a win here puts me one step closer to getting to sink my claws into Jolene's skanky ass.

I arrive with Kiva and Jake at Billy's club and we make our way inside. The smoke filled club is packed with the usual clientele, though the normal ratio is different with a lot more of the well heeled variety here than working class. The area suburbanites are here in droves, no doubt wanting to see a woman they may know embarrassed and stripped nude. As we move through the crowd, I see is Jolene with Paige and her husband, Robert, sitting in a corner booth watching the evening's events. As luck would have it, we have to walk by the booth on our way to my dressing room. "Good luck tonight, skank." I bark as we reach her table.

"You suck as bad at reverse psychology as you do at fighting, bitch..oh and I see you brought a little lapdog with you tonight " Jolene fires back, eying Kiva up and down.

Putting my hands on her table I lean down until I'm eye level with the red haired whore. "I actually do want you to win.... I want to be the one who takes that title from you.." I growl.

"Bitch, I'm the only one that will be doing any taking- when I take your husband" Jolene says as she begins to rise to her feet. I can see Jake's face redden from the corner of my eye, clearly embarrassed at his lack of will power when the green eyed bitch was all over him as I beat the hell out of her sister. I told him that I was bringing Kiva to watch my back. What he didn't know is that I mostly want her to make sure he and Jolene aren't spending any more time together.

About that time, I feel the hands of one of the club's referees grab my arm and I hear Billy's voice. "Ladies... ladies.... save it for later... you both have fights tonight... I assure you both, you will get your chance to settle this business... just not tonight."

With the husky Latina referee nudging me towards my dressing room and my temper cooling some, I refocus on the task at hand. One step at a time, I tell myself. Win tonight and I'm one step away from getting my chance at this bitch- and nothing will be sweeter than taking her title. I'll wait. It will be worth it.

I finally make it into my dressing room and start getting ready. The Housewife Division is pretty straightforward we fight in bikinis, no punches or kicks to the face- everything else goes and the winner is decided by submission or ten count pin. The big kicker is that the loser is stripped nude in front of the crowd and her bikini is taken as a trophy by the winner. Evidently, seeing your average, everyday woman defeated and left baring all has been quite the draw. There can be agreed upon special conditions but not tonight.

Minutes ago, I heard the previous match end and got the "you're on deck" knock on the door. Jake and Kiva left to take their seats quite a while ago. At least that skank Jolene fights right after me and won't have too much time to hover around him, and even if she tries, Kiva should be enough of a deterrent to any funny business.

I limber up in the small room focusing my thoughts on my match with a bigger woman. I hear entrance music playing and the crowd applauding as my opponent makes her way to the cage. I can hear Billy announce her as Danielle "MegaHurtz" Harris. Clever nickname for a big girl, I think to myself. There's a brief lull in the noise level before I hear the final knock at my door. I get to my feet and step out of the locker room and into the light.

I don't do it often, but I have to admit that I do enjoy the rush that having all of the room's eyes on me and their cheers gives me. I bounce down the aisle in a fairly conservative camouflage bikini, my golden mane swaying in a ponytail. Confidently, I hop into the cage and the door slams shut behind me.

The referee is a petite Asian woman, there seems to be an abundance of them dressed as referees tonight. Evidently, one of the sponsors of this division is retired general or some such big wig with the military and he has a penchant for Asian women. It's irritating but the little woman gets nearly as many cheers as Danielle and I since she is dressed in what would pass for a "sexy referee" Halloween costume complete with knee high socks and a black and white striped bikini.

The slender Asian woman meets me and gives me what should have been a quick, customary pat down but instead the referee decided to go for extra applause and gave me a good groping- as if I could hide anything in this bikini. I don't let it faze me and keep my eyes locked on to the light skinned black woman across from me.

Danielle is wearing a bright orange bikini that works well with her skin tone. Her black hair is straightened and shoulder length. Her dark brown eyes are glaring at me as we walk to the center of the cage.

Neither of us are paying much attention to the smaller woman going over the rules. Getting this close to my opponent, I finally get a chance to size her up properly. At five foot eight, she is nearly three inches taller than me and she is doing her best to show me that advantage. "You actually think you have a chance against me, little skank?" Danielle sneers in nearly a whisper that only I can hear.

Her one hundred and sixty pounds are distributed well but she does have a soft belly jiggling slightly beneath her heaving breasts and growing from her wider hips. Of course, it takes more than a thirty pound weight advantage and a pair of big tits to intimidate me. I press into her, knowing my body is firmer and that can have an intimidation factor of its own. "A big mouth on a big bitch....who would've guessed?" I taunt back in the same harsh whisper letting her know I'm not intimidated.

"I'm about to show your flat chested ass just how big of a bitch I can be!" She snarls, making sure to press her chest into mine for emphasis.

"Whatever, cxnt.... you'll shut that mouth when I parade your naked ass around like a prized cow at the state fair." I bark back, my county accent becoming more pronounced as my temper flares.

Without any more words we continue our stare down and by the time I realize the referee is finished explaining the rules, we are nose to nose and chest to chest snarling like two wildcats. The small Asian woman does her best to push us apart and only succeeds when we each back off on our own accord.

Nearly as soon as there is a body length between us, the bell sounds and the fight is on.  Knowing, I'm giving up quite a bit of weight, I'm somewhat relieved when I see Danielle settle into a somewhat sloppy boxing stance as I'd rather take my chances with her maybe having some natural punching power than have to deal with her size as we roll around on the canvas.

Not wasting any time, I throw myself towards the bigger black woman in a fury. Danielle is caught off guard and flat footed. I slap, claw and punch recklessly driving the dark haired woman into the cage as she tries to escape my unexpected onslaught.

I latch onto her hair, forcing her head down as I begin to unload knees into her belly and rain body blows onto her lower back and flanks. The bigger woman paws at me and tries to push me away in a desperate panic.

Already I can tell that I'm a better fighter, but if she can take loads of punishment, I'll still need to be careful because her size can erase my skill advantage in a heartbeat.

I continue my battering of the bigger bitch and by the end of the first minute I have her coffee with cream colored skin speckled with red blotches and her big tits are flopping over her bikini top that I've nearly ripped off, but only managed to pull down. Her eyes are wild and desperate as she comes to the realization that this smaller woman is thoroughly kicking her ass.

I land a hard hook to the body that drops her hands and leaves her mouth open, gasping for air. I follow it up with a hard slap that nearly puts her down and sends her stumbling into the cage. The big woman, clings to the fencing to stay upright as I command the center of the cage. "That all ya got, ya big soft bitch?" I taunt confidently, hands out and motioning for the crowd to give me applause.

"Fuck... you... cocky little .... cxnt!" Danielle snarls with a glare that might be intimidating but for the fact I'm beating the hell out of her at the moment. Enjoying, the adulation of the crowd and knowing that a dominant performance here should get back to Jolene, I motion to the big woman to 'come get some'.

Danielle is a good enough fighter to know that she is in trouble and has to do something quickly or I'll be walking out of here with her bikini having barely broken a sweat. This time, the dark haired woman charges me with an angry growl. I land several good hard body shots that nearly buckle the big woman but not before she is able to get her paws on me.

I am driven backwards into the fencing. We grapple at close range, wrestling from a standing position until we get in a mutual bear hug with neither of us getting both arms underneath our opponent's shoulders. I can feel the larger woman's rapid breathing as we struggle body to body. Her size and strength advantage is offset by fatigue to the point that we are an even match as we both strain to get the other woman to the mat.

Going for the extra leverage, I latch on to her straight, black hair. She groans out "Bitch!" and goes for my blonde mane, but I have seized the advantage. Wrenching her neck while going body to body, I'm able to get her off balance. With a quick twist, I trip her and we go to the ground with me landing on top, driving a loud groan from the black woman.

I try to hold the bigger woman down with one hand pinning her hair while wailing away with slaps at her face as I sit straddling her belly. The crowd is getting raucous as I unload on her, but my screams of "bitch!" and "cxnt!" are even louder than the fans- as are the smacking sounds as my palm slaps her face. Danielle's make up is smearing from the impacts and her tears.

"You... gonna... cry... now ... big girl?" I taunt loudly once I see the waterworks begin. With a rage filled roar, Danielle plants here feet and bridges. Thinking I had her beaten, I wasn't expecting her sudden, powerful move and I am flung forward. I slam into one of the cage's posts, face first. 

"Fuck..." I curse myself for poking the bear like that, shaking my head to clear the cobwebs. With the haze fading from my mind, I realize my ass is in the air and my face is pressed into the fencing. I force myself to roll to a seated position. I see Danielle only a few feet away and crawling towards me.

"That's what you get, bitch!" Danielle barks as she reaches for me. I'm still a bit foggy. She continues as grabs my hair and begins slapping at my face, "Talk shit... you get hit!"

I shriek the first time her palm connects with my cheek. The second strike snaps me back to reality. I instinctively lash out at her hair and latch on. The crowd's buzz begins to build again as we start tumbling around the canvas. It doesn't take long for everyone in the building to see that engaging in such a catball with Danielle is a losing endeavor for me.

We only exchange the top position a couple of times before I find myself beneath the heavier woman in a makeshift schoolgirl pin. "Got your ...mouthy, little ass, now..." Danielle gloats as she traps my face between her thick thighs. My legs are pinned awkwardly against the cage and she grabs my wrists and plants them to the ground.

"One!..." I hear the ref shout.

"Not talking now... are you, bitch?" Danielle snarls commandingly.

"Two!..." The pint sized official continues while I struggle in futility. "Three!" I collapse back down. This can't be happening. I've kicked this bitch's ass all night and now I'm trapped. This is bullshit, I think to myself, getting more desperate and pissed as I hear the slender Asian woman yell "Four! .... " then "Five! ..." 

Danielle begins to chuckle as she sees the building frustration in my face. "Why's your face getting so red?"

"Six!... ". Fuck. This. I'm not going out like this. I start bucking wildly, my feet finding the chain link fencing and I begin to use them to climb the cage.

"Now... where do you think... you're going, little girl?" Danielle asks, her tone indicating that she knows she is completely in control.

"Seven!....". Danielle releases my wrists and reaches back. She grabs at my feet and is able to grab one of them. The big chested black woman folds it down in a half matchbook pin.

"Eight!" The ref shouts. I let out a groan as I am contorted painfully. I have one foot planted on a pole that forms a corner of the cage while the rest of my body is folded and trapped beneath the bigger woman.

The crowd is in a frenzy now as they sense the end coming. "What's the matter, bitch?.... cat got your tongue..." I'm really starting to hate this slut.

"Nine!" The ref's voice building with excitement as she holds up nine fingers. With one last, desperate growl, I kick off the pole with my one free leg, using every last bit of strength that I have.

The big woman pitches forward and I slip out from between her legs. Pulled free, in no small part, by Danielle holding on to one of my ankles. The crowd gasps and groans as my shoulders come off the mat and break the count at the last second. Instinctively, I kick my legs to push my larger foe away. We both scramble back to our feet, turning towards the center of the cage and facing each other.

Danielle looks to have mostly recovered from the beating I delivered to her early on the fight. Now her caramel skin shines with perspiration beneath the venue's bright lights. Other than being covered in sweat and having her large chest exposed as her bikini top is still pulled down, she looks to be in good condition.

Across from her, I'm panting and sweating heavily from having struggled so frantically to make my last second escape, but otherwise I'm pretty well off physically- considering my near loss. Mentally, however, I'm seething. Mad at this bitch for her trash talk and mad at myself for getting sloppy. I raise my hands and roll my neck. "Alright slut.... now I'm ... gonna hurt ya!" I growl, moving forward, ready to resume my original strategy.

"There...you go... running ... your... big mouth... again...little bitch" Danielle sneers with her new found confidence between breaths. "Time ... to ... shut...it!" She says, getting louder with every word. With her hands up, she moves to meet me.

We clash in the center of the cage and start swinging and shrieking. Again, I'm the better striker and begin pummeling her but the few she does land feel like hammers hitting my ribs and belly. The crowd gets rowdy again as we trade blows. Fortunately, for me the bigger woman begins to tire and I start to take control again.

I continue to assail my adversary, slowly driving her backwards until she is up against the fence. Between my attacks and her fatigue, Danielle is now completely gassed. She latches on to my hair hair again, hoping to keep me off of her.

"Let go of my hair... tubby... bitch!" I snap, before unloading another hook to her gut. That one takes a lot of the remaining fight out of her. She is now clinging to me, clearly trying desperately to wrap me up only to keep me from hurting her more.

"Since... you like ... grabbing so.. much... how about THIS!" I growl, sinking my claws into her bare chest. The dark haired woman howls in pain. She straightens up against the fence and her hands clamp down on mine trying to free her orbs from my talons.

With her preoccupied with my attack on her chest, I see another perfect target of opportunity. With her back against the cage and her legs wide to give her a good base, her pussy is just begging to get acquainted with my knee- and who am I to deny that meeting?

"Fuck you.. big ass ... bitch!" I snarl before unleashing a hard knee that connects flush with the taller woman's cxnt. The crowd groans collectively with the impact. While a strike like that isn't as bad as it would be on man, it is still devastating. Danielle's knees buckle and her mouth appears to scream but no sound is being emitted.

The bigger woman is hanging on me now, all of the fight beaten out of her. Her instincts are to stay upright, but all that does is leave that big, soft belly open for my fist to find as I continue to use my other hand to maul her massive breasts. With every impact of my knuckles and twist of my talons, I hammer home the fact that I'm the better woman. I know it, she knows it and from the building noise level, the crowd knows it.

Finally, I release the dark haired woman and she slides down the fencing until her ass is sitting on the floor of the cage. I back off a couple of steps and look at the destruction that I've wrought. The woman's originally immaculately applied makeup is smeared from tears and the battle. She simultaneously is trying to soothe her tits and pussy as she rests, completely oblivious to me or anything else other than the pain she is feeling. Her bare tits are red with the scratches from my claws as they heave rapidly while she tries to suck in oxygen as she sobs.

I readjust my bikini, before I begin moving towards my nearly helpless foe. I grab onto her dark hair and drag her to the center of the cage. "No...noooo.." the black woman groans, almost helping me to move her as she tries to alleviate the pain in her scalp as I drag her. I dismissively toss her to the canvas and stand over her.

I put my foot on her face and the big chested woman grabs it pushing back slightly. Commandingly I bark "Stay. The. Fuck. Down. Or I'll really hurt ya!" Danielle lets out a long sigh and releases her grip on my foot, letting her arms fall to the mat in an act of submission as the referee begins her count.

The crowd cheers loudly as the count gets higher and explodes as the petite Asian finally shouts "Ten!" and calls for the bell. Danielle lies spread out in the center of the cage with her eyes closed in shame as the ref raises my arm in victory.

I'm not sure what comes over me. Whether it's the adulation of the crowd, Danielle's earlier attitude or just wanting to make an impression before earning a shot at Jolene... or the other woman, but in any event, I decide that the woman needs an example to be made out of her. "Get up, bitch..." she begins to sit up. Subconsciously covering her tits back up with her bikini top. " No... on your hands and knees like the big cow that you are!" I command with contempt to the darker skinned woman.

The bigger woman complies, even as she trembles, knowing that I'm about to humiliate her. "First...let's see those udders.." I shout to the crowd as I rip the bright orange bikini top off. Next, I cockily make my way around Danielle. "Now... be a good show cow and give me your bottoms..." I command the conquered woman as I slap her ass leaving a red handprint. Her face blushes and I can see hatred mixed with the humiliation in her face as she slips the bathing suit bottoms off but she does as she's told nonetheless.

"Seems you are fully domesticated... get on your knees... now, bitch!" I growl. Danielle acquiesces and we find ourselves with her sitting on her knees, head down as I tower above her. "Give me what you owe me!" I sneer. She is fully in tears now as she reluctantly gives me my trophy.

With Danielle's bikini in my clutches, I make my way out of the cage, leaving the naked woman on her knees as she tries to summon the courage to take her long nude walk of shame back to the locker room. I'm almost floating with the euphoria of my victory. I take my time to give out a few high fives to the crowd and stop to plant a long passionate kiss on Jake's lips, whispering what I want to do to him once we get home tonight. Finally I give the audience one last bow before I duck into my locker room to get cleaned up and changed.

Even though I hurried to get myself put back together after my brawl with Danielle, Jolene's title fight is well under way by the time I take my seat next to Jake. "Where's Kiva?" I ask, curious as to where my friend went.

"She said she saw someone and had to take care of something. I'm not sure what it was about." Jake answered matter of facty after giving me a kiss. Once I'm settled in my seat, he shows me the fat envelope of cash from Billy for my work tonight. I take that and stuff into my bag right next to Danielle's orange bikini. Not a bad haul. I make sure my husband has his hands visibly on my body just in case Jolene looks over at us while I settle in to watch this bitch fight for my future title.

"You wanna get out of here, Kell?" He asks with an excited twinkle in his eyes, clearly more focused on what I whispered in his ear on my way back to my locker room than on the redheaded wannabe home wrecker doing battle in the cage.

"Not just yet....don't worry big guy....I'll still need to claim my final prize!" I whisper breathily, giving his hard cock a nice squeeze through his jeans. "I want to catch a little of these two first.." I say, turning my attention to the action in the cage.

To my surprise, her opponent is someone I've fought before- Annette. I know that she beat me in our fight along the jogging trail but it was close and I had my chances to win, so I know I'm on their level.

Both of them look like they've been through hell at this point in the match. Annette and Jolene are both glistening with sweat, their bodies are crisscrossed with scratches. From the look of it, these two have held nothing back. It appears that Jolene has just escaped some hold that the brunette had her in and they have both made it back to their feet.

As they get ready to wade back into their battle, it looks like Jolene's slightly fresher, even though she is the one with the top of her black bikini missing. Annette, in a bright yellow bikini, is huffing and puffing. She looks frustrated and tired, but still ready to bring the pain to her pale adversary. Surprising everyone, the smaller redhead charges the bigger Latina with a loud yell and takes her to the mat with a well placed shoulder to the belly.

The two wrestle around for about a minute, rolling around and it becomes clear that Annette is out of gas. Jolene methodically wears her down until she catches the bigger woman in a full nelson, body scissors combo. The powerful brunette struggles mightily and finally breaks free but as the two roll apart, it's clear that she's in trouble.

Being a title fight, it appears that they have agreed to allowing punches to the face and as they both rise again, I see them start swinging for the fences when they get close. The topless redhead begins to land more and more punches, mostly to the body but one big haymaker sends Annette crashing into the cage.

With her prey struggling, Jolene measures her a knockout shot. I'm expecting another well placed punch to the Latina's face but I'm surprised as her knuckles bury themselves into the thicker woman's kidney, dropping her instantly. Annette is writhing and massaging her side.

Jolene, now feeling that she has this fight won, takes her time strutting to the downed brunette. She, then, pounces on the larger woman's back, sending her knee into the same spot as her punch landed moments ago. The sadistic bitch next uses her knee to apply even more pressure as she pulls Annette's sweat soaked hair in a painful modified camel clutch.

"Give... cxnt... you're done!" Jolene shrieks as she yanks viciously. Tears are welling in the corners of Annette's brown eyes but she refuses to submit. The pale bitch holds onto the move for close to three minutes before she finally drops the Latina.

It's obvious to me, Annette is done. The potential home wrecker reaches down and relieves the brunette of her yellow bikini top after flipping her onto her back. The brown skinned fighter doesn't fight back, her will is broken. Jolene descends slowly into a schoolgirl pin, using her bikini clad pussy to cover her opponent's nose and mouth as the referee begins the count. The redhead flexes her arms confidently during the long ten count and remains on top of her perch until the bell sounds.

While Jolene is stripping Annette in the center of the cage, my husband and I begin to get up and head for the door. "Good.... I really want to be the one that takes that whore's title." I say to Jake as I take one last look back at the topless redhead celebrating her win in the cage. Out of the corner of my eye I do catch her staring at Jake and I as we leave. Perfect, I want her to know that he isn't paying her any attention as we leave.

We don't even make it all the way home before we have to find a secluded area to pull over to and satisfy our primal urges. As we bask in the blue green glow of the Jeep's dash lights, I can't help but to get excited, knowing that soon I'll have everything that the redheaded bitch wants. This man and her title, but that's for a different day and I know I'll have more adventures before I put Jolene in her rightful place. For now, I am content to get home and continue what Jake and I started on this dark, dirt road.

Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Doreen

• Be kind and you will have more fun!
    • ReensWrestlingChannel
« Reply #91 on: October 25, 2020, 09:15:34 AM »
Waht a nice one again. So hot being nearly count out.
I loved your stories with the rounds system and counts. You are great
Keep going on
Don't take everything so seriosly does not mean you have to be unkind!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #92 on: October 25, 2020, 10:14:08 AM »
Great, BUT YOU'VE LOST KIVA!!! "…saw someone and had to take care of something" ?? Sounds mighty like a trap to me. What if she's been kidnapped by aliens, sold into slavery, or forced to join some loony cult that'll start grooming her for the Supreme Court? Have you thought of that?
I mean, Kiva, that's 50% of the greatest team of diarists since Samuel Pepys and Ann Frank…
« Last Edit: October 25, 2020, 11:11:48 AM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #93 on: October 25, 2020, 03:42:18 PM »
Great, BUT YOU'VE LOST KIVA!!! "…saw someone and had to take care of something" ?? Sounds mighty like a trap to me. What if she's been kidnapped by aliens, sold into slavery, or forced to join some loony cult that'll start grooming her for the Supreme Court? Have you thought of that?
I mean, Kiva, that's 50% of the greatest team of diarists since Samuel Pepys and Ann Frank…

Oh No...this can’t be good  :'(  :'(  :'(
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #94 on: October 31, 2020, 03:27:06 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 24: A Family Affair

I'm feeling pretty great after my dominant win over the much bigger Danielle and am pretty excited getting a shot to to take Jolene's title in the near future, but all of that can wait for a while. We are visiting Jake's family on their farm several hours north of our home. It's a nice relaxing time, the kids are all playing, and everybody is getting along for the most part. There are several of us that are around the same age, including Jake's step sisters, Jaymie and Allie. Naturally, given my hobby, I wonder how I'd fare against either one of them, especially Jaymie. Even though Allie and I are nearly the same size and age, and would make a more natural match up.

Jaymie is the oldest a few months older than Jake. She's always been considered the smart one- and she is, but it has led to her being an arrogant know-it-all. What's more, even though she's nice enough, we don't agree on much. So, obviously she is the one that I imagine testing myself against just because she needs to be humbled.

I've gone over it in my head a hundred times since we got here. She is close to Danielle's size, a little taller at five foot nine and I'd guess she's close to the same weight. Maybe a little lighter around one hundred fifty-five pounds or so. Though, she is much fitter. That does give her a significant size advantage against my five foot five and a half, one hundred and thirty pound frame. She isn't as big as Danielle was and I took care of business that night, didn't I?  She was an athlete in high school and is still in decent shape, looking  softer than me but stronger. I can just see her light brown hair gripped in my hands and her hazel eyes glaring up at me in defeat as I sit atop of her naturally tan C cup chest. 

My mind stops fantasizing for a bit and I go to check on the kids. As I'm coming back, Jaymie stops me in the hallway of the large farmhouse. "Having a good time, Kelli?" She asks. I smile and answer "Sure, I always do when I visit". Her demeanor changes a bit, "Look, I'll cut to the chase. I saw your 'pin' in your room...I have one too, consider yourself challenged. Follow me. We'll take the 'gator down to the far end of the pasture. Allie will meet us there in the truck, be the witness and film it." She's almost icy by the time she finishes. Then she walks off.

My competitive nature compels me to follow her out to the barn. We don't speak as she drives us out to the our field of battle. Jaymie stops at a clearing in the woods near a creek far enough from the house that we can fight all out and nobody will be able to hear or see us. Allie is there already, leaning against the
pickup while holding a camera. She asks us what rules do we want. "Domination rules.... fight until she surrenders" Jaymie says authoritatively. 

Allie looks at me, "You good with that, Kelli?" 

"Sure...sounds good to me" I reply. 

I look over at Jaymie. She has pulled off her coat, shirt and shoes and is placing them on the gator. Now she's dressed in black leggings and a sports bra. With her wearing less, I get a better view of her. She is both stronger and thicker around the middle than I originally thought. Most noticeably her thighs, even through her leggings, I can see that they are powerful. She seems almost bored- I think this arrogant bitch thinks she isn't even going to break a sweat. 

I strip down to my jeans and tank top. Even though the sun is strong today and it's still pretty chilly this time of year especially in the early evening, it's early spring and the cool air has me wishing I'd worn a bra and my nipples can't help but look like targets right now as they prominently push against the thin material of the white tank top. Allie helps me put my stuff in the truck. She pulls me aside and whispers "Be careful...and I hope you beat her ass, good luck". From the look on her face, I can tell the cute brunette has lost to her sister- probably more than once. 

We take our places, standing about 10 feet apart, both of us are bare footed. Allie sets up the camera, then walks between Jaymie and I. "Kelli are you ready?" I nod affirmatively. "Jaymie...are you ready?" Allie asks.

Jaymie, with her eyes fixed on me, says "yes...start this thing". Allie backs out of the way before giving the "fight!" command. 

I begin to circle, ready to feel out my opponent, but Jaymie doesn't waste any time and just comes straight at me. As soon as she closes the distance, my sister in law starts throwing punches. I'm able to dodge most but she lands a combo to my ribs that sends me backwards. I trip and fall to the ground on my back, landing with a thud in the soft,sandy mud at the edge of the creek Jaymie is on me immediately. I was able to get a knee in between us and keep her off of me. I manage to push her off and follow up by sinking my heel into her soft belly. She groans and backs off, motioning me to get up. "Alright bitch, you want to do this the hard way..." she says, still looking confident, even while rubbing her stomach.

I scramble back to my feet. I can feel the cool wind blowing against my back and right side as the air cools my skin, wet from the damp ground. Again, we are standing in front of each other. This time we both start circling each other. Wanting to seize the advantage, I charge in and grab her light brown hair. Yanking violently to try to get her to the ground. She responds in kind and we dance around the area. Splashing in the cold water and through grass and mud as we grunt and groan from our hair being pulled and the strain of trying to overpower the other woman.

It begins to become apparent, as she starts driving me backwards, that she is the stronger woman. Using her strength, she pushes me into a good sized oak tree, slamming my back into the rough bark several times, before sinking her knee into my stomach. The air is driven from lungs and she pins me to the tree.

I'm gasping, trying to catch my breath, but Jaymie is relentless, punching my belly over and over again. Fortunately for me, as big and strong as she is, she isn't a great puncher. While she is administering quite a beating to me, it could be much worse and I am somewhat able to weather the storm. Finally, I'm able to catch my breath enough to defend myself.

One of my hands goes into my sister in law's hair, the other to her throat. I try to push Jaymie backwards and get my back off of this tree. I hear the bigger woman groan as I strain against her. She retaliates by unleashing her claws on my breasts. As she claws my girls, she also is grinding my back against the bark of the tree. The thin material of my tank top does nothing to protect me, I can feel her nails digging into my chest and the tree scratching deeply into my back. I know she is the only one of us doing any damage and I can't figure out how to escape.

Finally, I can't take anymore and I have to let go of Jaymie's throat and hair. My hands go to my chest and try to wrench her claws from my increasingly mauled tits. I try to throw a knee to her crotch, but I can't get anything behind it and it lands with little more than a soft 'thud' against her inner thigh. "Dumb move, skank" she shrieks in anger. She grabs my hair and pushes my head into the tree. She drops her leg back and before I can even think to block it, her knee buries itself deep in to my belly. I let out a loud breathy grunt as the air rushes out of me. Then her knee slams into my gut again... and again.

Unable to breath, I fall to the ground on all fours. I can hear myself moaning and coughing, fighting to force some oxygen into my lungs. she releases my hair and grabs my tank top, violently slinging me around by it until it rips off and I land on the grass with a thud.

I might be topless and still in trouble, but at least I'm free of Jaymie's grip. I roll to my back and prepare for her to continue her attack on the ground, but she is still walking calmly, laughing as she approaches me, almost like she wants me to get up instead of jumping on me to finish it. I know she is bigger and the last thing I want is for her to get on top of me, I get back to my feet as fast as possible. I feel the scratches from being slammed into the tree starting to sting as the sweat runs into them.

Jaymie smiles sadistically, "You really aren't too bright are you, Kelli? You should have stayed down" She cracks her knuckles before she starts stalking me again. "I like it when a bitch has some fight in her...lets see how much you can take, shall we?"

With my top ripped off, my jeans ripped, my back scratched up, mud smeared all over, my bare chest heaving, hair disheveled, I probably look about how I feel- like I'm getting my ass kicked. Other than a sheen of sweat, a little mud on her knees and breathing heavier, Jaymie still looks like she did when the fight started.

This time, I think I'll try to out box my sister in law. Once we get with in range, I start throwing punches. I first land a jab, then a couple hooks to the body. Finally, I feel like I'm doing some damage. Jaymie throws a few sloppy, looping haymakers that I dodge and punish her for with body blows. Hearing the groans with each impact is building my confidence. Even though I'm hurting and exhausted, I know that I've found something that I can beat her with if I can last long enough. "What's the matter, Jaymie?.....it's been a while since you've had someone shut you up, hun?"

Jaymie sneers at me "Alright bitch, playtime's over..". She charges me, I land a couple punches as she closes the distance and ties me up in a clinch. She slips from the clinch into a bear hug. I let out a loud grunt as my lungs are crushed. I try to reciprocate with my own bear hug, but she has the leverage and I'm pretty well spent, so it's a pretty pathetic attempt. Even though I knew she was strong, I'm still pretty surprised at her strength. Then the larger woman picks me up and slams me to the grass. The impact hurts and stuns me momentarily.

I regain my bearings, and realize that I'm underneath my opponent. I feel her trying to pin my arms down and fight desperately to keep her from doing it. I claw and scratch her back. I grab her bra and try to use it as leverage to get her off of me. I feel her bra rip. "You bitch, you'll pay for that!" Jaymie snarls as she slams my hands above my head and plants her ass squarely on my chest.

I try to buck her off, but I can't get any traction on the wet grass. The larger woman stares down at me, with that same sadistic smile, as she sees that I'm trapped. Methodically, she moves my hands to where she can pin them underneath her shins. Once she has me completely mounted in a full schoolgirl pin, she reaches up and removes her destroyed sports bra. She covers my mouth and nose, using it to smother me. She plays with me by letting me get just enough air. I try to get her off of me, but between her sitting on my chest and smothering me with her bra, I have nothing left.

Once she senses me stop struggling, the bigger woman pulls my face into  her womanhood, forcing my eyes to meet hers. "Awww Kelli, how's it feel?....knowing I'm better than you?" Jaymie says arrogantly. At this point, I know I should just give up, but that's not in my nature.

"Fuck.... you.....Jaymie!" I snap back. I make one last attempt to fight out. Using all of my strength I try to buck and kick, but my body doesn't respond. The hazel eyed amazon chuckles, she knows this fight is over. She pulls my face into her pussy again, this time tighter, smothering me. I can smell that besting me has aroused her. I feel humiliated to be beaten by a crotch smother from my sister in law, but I relent and tap out.

"What's that, Kelli? Do you have something to say, little weakling?" She says with contempt dripping from every word. As she pulls my face from her crotch and sliding her pussy under my chin, painfully tilting my head. I struggle to breath, but at least I can now.

"You win... I give up..." I respond, fighting for air and fighting back tears.

I lay there motionless as Jaymie roughly gets up, pushing off of me as she gets to her feet. She stomps down on my chest for her victory pose, reaffirming her dominance with authority as I lay sprawled out beneath her.

Next, she stands over me, straddling my body. She glares down at me "You're pathetic..." she spits out before dropping back down on my belly. I groan from the pain as she mounts me. Before I can react, she is slapping the hell out of me. She is screaming, in a rage "fucking... dumbass... bitch... you...need...to learn... your.. place...stupid...slut..." I start trying to fight back out of self preservation. My punches aren't that effective from on bottom, but it's enough to get her to stop slapping me.

I can hear Allie yelling "Stop it Jaymie, you won....she quit... stop!"

Jaymie hops up and snaps at Allie "Shut up, Allie- or do you want me to beat your ass- again". Allie backs down and Jaymie turns her focus back to me.

I've managed to make it back onto my hands and knees. The older woman marches back towards me, her blood lust evidently not quenched yet. I feel her foot connect with my pussy from behind. I cry out in pain, my upper body collapsing as my hands instinctively go to soothe my aching crotch. I'm whimpering, with my ass in the air and my face resting on the soft dirt. "Poor baby, are you crying now?" Jaymie says mockingly.

She walks around to my side, placing her foot on my hip, she nonchalantly kicks me onto my back again. I'm barely able to even writhe on the ground at this point, but I ready one more punch. Hoping that if she continues this that I'll have an opening to land a lucky shot. "I guess you know how I have really felt about you for all of these years....I have to admit, it feels damn good to teach you this lesson... It was so overdue" she says with that cold arrogance again as she walks around to my head.

'Just get a little closer, bitch. I have one more good punch left' I think to myself. I never get the chance as she quickly hops down and quickly places my head in between those two powerful thighs. I claw and scratch at her legs as she begins to squeeze. "I told you I give.... stop.... please.... you win" I plead as I feel my face turning red. "God, please...stop... please... Jaymie... please" I see the edges of my site turning black. Knowing she isn't going to stop and in a last act of defiance, I cry out once more "Fuck... you!" before everything goes black.

I come to with Allie sitting next to me. Jaymie is long gone. Allie checks on me asking if I'm okay before helping me to her pick up. She helps me get dressed and cleaned up as much as we can. I realize that my entire body is sore and the confidence I had after winning my last three matches is shattered. I look at Allie "What was that about?" I ask.

She looks at the ground when she answers "She usually goes a little overboard, but that was worse....worse than I've ever seen it- even worse than she did to me".

"So, she did something similar to you? Any idea why mine was worse?" I ask her.

Allie exhales deeply before answering "Well, back before Jake's dad married our mom, Jake and Jaymie dated- they were each other's 'first.' I think that she's still a bit territorial or something".

"Oh..." I say before falling silent. An anger builds in me for the entire ride back to the house. I know that I have to get better at this because I have to take that bitch down. The list of women that I feel like I absolutely must beat is getting longer and longer. Although the soreness over my entire body after my complete defeat reminds me that is will be a long while before that will happen.

Once we get back to the house, we explain away my injuries by saying that Jaymie and I had a wreck. I can tell that Jake knows what happened. Later on the drive home after the kid has fallen asleep, he and I talk about it. I tell him how I have to beat her and he says he'll train me. I know it might be a while before I stand a chance against her- hell, I know it will probably be a while before I even feel like fighting again.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #95 on: November 02, 2020, 03:56:05 PM »
Excellent description of a brutal beat down. I hurt just reading it  :(
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline krispin

• God Member
« Reply #96 on: November 02, 2020, 06:25:38 PM »
Fantastic story-

Sorry but that's my cup of tea. She was to heavy to strong for your fit but slender body. I fight better than her but size matters and she is so dominant. What a humiliation.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #97 on: November 07, 2020, 01:22:08 PM »
Poor Kelli! What a disaster! I can guess what happened here: before you guys got married, Jake warned you he had a big sister. Only you thought he meant…

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #98 on: November 07, 2020, 08:26:11 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 25: Say You're Sorry

After suffering the ass kicking I received from Jaymie a couple of weeks ago, I haven't put the catpin back on. Even though I've healed physically, I just don't feel up to it. I've even been dodging my friends who participate in this hobby like Kiva. I just don't want to talk about it. For some reason, maybe it's the embarrassment of losing to a family member- especially one with which there's so many "complications", this loss just stings worse than the others- even more than my defeat at the hands of Candace.  Candace kicked my ass and settled the question. I really don't have any desire to fight her again, but with Jaymie, it is different. I feel like I have to defeat her, no matter how long it takes.

Maybe a nice middle of a Tuesday shopping trip will lift my spirits, I think to myself. I drive into town dressed in tight blue jeans and my nicer brown cowboy boots, with a nice white, loose fitting camisole and my favorite denim jacket. Comfortable, yet cute, I thought when left the house. My blonde hair is up in a nice ponytail. If it wasn't so cloudy outside my sunglasses would look great with this outfit. Perfect for an spring day even a cloudy one.

I've been doing a bit of browsing, though I haven't found anything I've wanted to buy yet. Even though it has taken my mind off Jaymie's domination of me, I can still feel it in the back of my mind, lingering... waiting for a chance to creep back in. Needless to say, unless I'm in a store, my mood is still not very good- a lot like this on again, off again rain that has started.

At one point, I'm walking down the sidewalk and my path crosses another woman's.  Although we are the only two people around, neither one of us want move out of the way and we bump shoulders. "Excuse you.." I say as I keep on walking.

"What's your fucking problem, dumbass blonde bitch?"  the woman snaps back. She is dressed in a short black leather skirt, a low cut maroon shirt similar to mine, a black leather 'biker' jacket and black leather knee high boots. Her long straight brown hair hangs to the middle of her back. "That's right, soccer mom, keep walking..... take your weak ass somewhere else!".

I take a few more steps, then stop and let out a long exhale, thinking to myself 'fuck this'. I start pulling my earrings and wedding ring off and stick them in the small handbag I was carrying and I turn around. Somebody needs to pay for my bad mood, it might as well be this bitch.

I pull my jacket off and hurry to catch the brunette. She must hear me coming and turns into an alley that goes between two buildings. I turn the corner in time to see her rounding the corner into the back alley. I meet her behind some random store. "You better turn your skank ass around before you get hurt, old woman" she says, venom dripping from her mouth. I notice that she doesn't have a catpin, just a bad case of resting bitch face.

"Shut the hell up, you arrogant little twat...apologize now for bumping into me and I might let you walk out of this alley." I say focusing all of my frustration and rage from the last couple of weeks in to the unknown woman in front of me.

I size the woman up as we stand face to face staring through one another. The brunette, who I later learned is named Meaghan, stands about the same height as me, I'm probably only five or so pounds heavier than her. Her chest is a little bigger than mine and I would guess that she's at least ten years younger. She would probably be cute in a 'girl next door' type of way if I wasn't focusing on destroying her. I can tell she is fit. Her legs are thin but defined and her arms, from her shoulders to her hands look very strong.

"There's no way I'm apologizing to a spoiled, old, bitchy housewife- especially a blonde one..kiss my ass, cxnt!" She says back. I toss my jacket and handbag onto a closed trash can, she does the same. We are only a couple of feet apart. The hate in our eyes is heating the air. A slow drizzle starts, then a clap of thunder. We both lunge towards each other.

Immediately, we both go for one another's hair. I'm not sure why but both of us are fighting with pure, raw emotion. Yanking and jerking each other, trying to hurt the other woman and get her off balance. Both of us are flinging ugly punches and slaps at each other. We crash into dumpsters, the wall of the store, the fence at the back of the alley, slamming each other into anything we can find.

We are both grunting and groaning, forcing occasional yelps from each other. I can only surmise that the foul weather and the odd time of day is the only reason that the streets are empty and no one can hear the melee taking place. Whatever the case, it appears that nobody will be breaking this up and we will be able to see this through to the end.

Finally, I'm able to pin the younger woman to the brick wall that is the back of the store we are fighting behind. We get in an exchange of punches to the belly. Once I begin to get the better of her, Meaghan pulls me into a clinch. We briefly engage in a mutual bear hug before we tumble to the wet, hard ground.

We roll on the ground in a ball of hair pulling, slapping, scratching and swearing. I end up on top and look down at my rival. The brunette is looking back up at me with hate, reminding me that this isn't one of my normal matches, but a real, honest to God fight. I keep Meaghan pinned down by her hair, but I can't seem to get my hair out of her death grip. Another thing I learned later is that she is a massage therapist, I've never fought anyone with a grip like that.

If I can't break her grip, I'll just have to hurt her enough that she has to let go. With my free hand I start attacking her chest. First, with slaps, then punches, and finally, I unleash my claws. I sink them into her soft flesh, squeezing and twisting, she lets out a wail from the pain. Hearing her cries is reassuring, as is the finding out that she isn't wearing a bra and my claws are digging into tits her fairly unobstructed.

She finally releases my hair, but I'm not ready for the pain when those strong hands clamp on my chest. I let out a shriek as I completely forget about my attack and focus my efforts to free my breasts from her talons. It takes but a moment for Meaghan to unseat me from my perch atop her. I fall with a thud to the increasingly wet, packed dirt. Fortunately, I manage to keep my legs wrapped around the younger woman.

The brunette is able to get me onto my back. We get into a stalemate of her kneading my breasts and my legs squeezing her belly. We both continue struggling against each other, the light rain making it harder to hold on. We eventually end up chest to chest, she has one of my hands pinned by the wrist above my head, my legs are clamped around her abdomen, my free hand is pulling her hair or pushing on her chin and her free hand is alternating between assaulting my chest and trying to pry my legs apart.

The only thing saving me at this point is that I'm hurting her enough with my body scissors that she can't devote all of her time to destroying my chest. That and the several shades of red her face has been changing to as I squeeze like a blonde haired anaconda. While I'm in the most pain, Meaghan isn't able to breathe very well and has to stop the mauling of my breasts. She devotes all of her focus to breaking free of my legs. Her strong hands claw and knead my thighs until I have to let go.

Both of us scramble back to our feet. We both look terrible. Her skirt has ridden up and twisted around, revealing a maroon thong that matches what's left of her shirt. A shirt that's stretched and ripped to the point that it's barely holding together enough to cover her visibly clawed up breasts. Her bare legs are streaked with mud from rolling around on our back alley battlefield and her left knee is scratched and bleeding. Her brown hair hangs limp, weighted down with rain and sweat. Her face is marred with mud and she has a fat lip.

I suspect I look much the same. I can see that my camisole is also in tatters and my chest is only half covered- thank God I have my jacket for later. My jeans are soaked and filthy with mud and grime. I can feel the scratches on my back and Meaghan's claw marks on my chest burning as sweat pours into them. My blonde hair is now dark with dirt and moisture. I can't see my face, but I can feel that it is dirty and several of her slaps have left it stinging. Looking back, I'm amazed that this brutal fight between two determined women took place behind several stores in an upscale suburban shopping center unknown to all the people riding out the storm inside.

"You ...ready to ... quit and apologize, bitch?" I ask Meaghan, breathing heavily.

"Not until... your old blonde ... ass is begging me ... to quit ...beating your ...weak ass... slut" Meaghan spits back between breaths.

Despite our bravado and trash talk, chests heaving, both of us wade back into battle more tepidly than we did only 20 minutes ago. Slowly circling each other, we both let out a roar and charge each other. Like I usually do when I'm ready to finish the woman I'm fighting, I start throwing punches. Meaghan briefly tries to go toe to toe with me, but after a few of my fists sink into her toned belly she ties me up. We dance around the alley in another mutual bear hug.

Again, her arm strength proves formidable and I feel her crushing the wind from me. Her larger chest flattening mine as I groan in pain. Meaghan feels my grip starting to weaken. With a fierce growl, she intensifies her bear hug trying to break me. I can see her beginning to smile as she realizes that I'm withering. "Say ... you're... fucking... sorry... you ... blonde whore!" She says as she strains to crush me.

She has me lifted onto my toes and I'm having trouble trying to break this hold that is methodically draining me. I'm clawing at her back and even manage to hear her shirt tear, but my arms are almost uselessly limp and my groans turn to whimpers as I begin to run out of oxygen. "Just another... weak ... ass... blonde housewife ... that thinks she can fight....you better apologize .... before you pass out... or I'll make you wish... you had" Meaghan sneers confidently.

Out of desperation, I violently swing my head. My forehead connects with her temple, she moans and drops me, stunned by the headbutt. Even though I still haven't caught my breath, I grab her and drive her the two steps into a dumpster. She shrieks as her back crashes into the hard steel of the dumpster and then we trip over a bag of garbage tumbling to the ground.

I land on top of Meaghan. For a couple of minutes, neither of us does much of anything other than breathe and groan. Both of us physically exhausted and fighting for air. The rain begins to pick up, for the first time in a while the alley is quiet, but for the sound of the rain and our breathing. Slowly, I feel the younger woman trying to push me off of her. I begin to try to pin her down.

We continue at our plodding pace, working in a few weak punches , but mostly wrestling against each other. I manage to pin her hands above her head, sitting atop of her belly. She tries to buck me off and strains against me, but I can see it in her face- she's done. Meaghan looks exhausted and defeated. Through my heavy breathing I look down on her contemptuously and ask "Are you... going to... say you're sorry...you dumb... wannabe... biker bitch?" 

"You'll .... have to ... fuck... ing... kill me ... before I apologize.. to a ... stupid ... blonde ... whore" she snaps back, straining beneath my weight.

"It's your funeral, skank" I say as I begin to methodically work myself into a schoolgirl pin. Meaghan is still trying to struggle and has sunk her hands back into my wet hair but even her viselike grip has faded somewhat. I may be almost out of gas but the younger woman already ran dry.

I've managed to work my way on top of her chest and even have one arm pinned, but this bitch still has that death grip on my hair with one hand. As much as my scalp is burning, I ignore it at focus on finishing this fight. Digging both of my hands into the younger woman's hair, I begin to slam her head into the dirt. With each impact, I can feel her grip loosen. After she can't take anymore she finally lets go.

I then turn to slapping at her face. She tries to fend me off with her free arm and some how manages to roll to her side, then on to her stomach. Now with me sitting on her back, I know this fight is almost over. I reach down grab her hair and pull. She begins to whimper as I apply a hair pull version of a camel clutch. "Say it!....apologize... say you're sorry!" I hiss.

Meaghan is doing all she can to relieve the pressure on her back, neck, and scalp. Through gritted teeth she snarls "Fuck...you...blonde...cun-".

I yank her head back violently by the hair cutting her off mid sentence and causing her to cry out in pain. I slap her face before asking a again, calmer this time "I'm going to ask you one last time....do you give up?"

Her voice cracks, but she quickly answers "Yes! I give up...you win..".

I apply a little more pressure "aaaand?"

Meaghan whimpers before answering "and I'm sorry...I apologize, now please let me go".

I let the vanquished brunette's hair go and slowly stand up. My legs are wobbly as I rise, and I'm completely spent physically, but at least I'm the one still standing. Meaghan immediately begins to massage her scalp and neck, still laying face down. Her shoulders shuddering to let me know she is sobbing, even if she refuses to look at her conqueror and give me the satisfaction of seeing her tears.

I look down on my defeated foe, her body bears the evidence of our battle. Her shirt- or what is left of it lays beneath her, leaving me to fully stare at all of the red tracks my fingers left on her skin. The rain makes sure that there is very little blood visible on her scraped knees, and everywhere that I attacked during our brawl. I feel the sting of all of the scratches from her and the environment as my adrenaline fades, but know that hers feel much worse as they are coupled with defeat.

I look down at my camisole and realize it's as trashed hers, so I put my denim jacket on to cover my aching body. I limp over to where Meaghan's clothes are. I rifle through her purse and grab her wallet. "You owe me a shirt, bitch..." I growl as I pull the cash from her wallet and discard the rest of the contents all over the alley. For a moment, I consider taking her jacket and flinging out of the alley to make her walk into public in her defeated state, but I'm not like Jaymie. I know I've beaten her and that's enough, besides the last thing I need is a bunch of people thinking a crime just took place.

I leave Meaghan laying defeated in the alley without another word and scurry down the back alleys until I almost reach the parking lot where my jeep is. I manage to make inside without being seen and get home to clean up.

Later that day, I hear Jake get home while I'm soaking my wounds in a bubble bath. When he gets to our bathroom, he smiles when he sees me. "You look like shit..but you're smiling....feels good to win again doesn't it?"

I recount the entire episode to him as he changes from his work clothes, before motioning him into the bath for a little.... celebration of my victory. I think to myself how good it is to be 'back' and to win in a tough fight with a woman that was, in so many ways, my equal. I'm enjoying both my win and my realization that I'm ready to put the 'catpin' back on and go searching for my next adventure.
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 08:27:51 PM by FyreCracka »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #99 on: November 08, 2020, 05:31:30 PM »
Blonde anacondas rule O.K.
and here's your theme song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LODkVkpaVQA

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #100 on: November 09, 2020, 01:33:49 PM »
Turns out, watching bullies get their come-uppance is rather fun, which puts me in mind of your sister-in-law Jaymie: if there's no one in the Lone Star State capable of taking her out, can't we crowdfund this thing and bring in help from outside? We could hire the Astrodome [NOTE: the Astrodome Stadium not Astrodome Total Landscaping (since 1992) of Philadelphia] and bring in some heavy-hitter like Wonder Woman, Sheena Queen of the Jungle or Marge Simpson with instructions to take her apart. We wanna see her head on a pole on the Great Wall of China, a leg hanging from Big Ben, the other from the Eiffel Tower, an arm from the 'H' of HOLLYWOOD, the other from the torch of the Statue of Liberty, and they can shoot what's left of her butt into space from Cape Canaveral.
No doubt Rudy Giuliani will still claim Jaymie won but never mind: I hear a sound of abundance of rain, I hear a sound of victory! Take it away Eminem:
https://twitter.com/Soapmoine/status/1324286193106898944?s=20

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #101 on: November 09, 2020, 01:43:20 PM »
BTW now that it's got you AND Kiva, we can't go on calling Texas the 'Lone Star State'. It'll have to be the 'Binary Star State' henceforth 
https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/binary%20star - the good Earth's answer to Gemini.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #102 on: November 10, 2020, 09:36:32 PM »
Don't worry Tiberius, I'll beat Jaymie... one of these days- and it will be legitimate and free of fraud, even!  ;)

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #103 on: November 10, 2020, 10:31:23 PM »
Don't worry Tiberius, I'll beat Jaymie... one of these days- and it will be legitimate and free of fraud, even!  ;)
I'm rooting for you, Kelli. But just in case: Marge Simpson, stand back and stand by!

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #104 on: November 10, 2020, 11:23:04 PM »
By the way, knowing Jaymie, as I think we both do, even if you land 5% more blows on her fat sorry ass than she lands on your firm hard sexy buns, and you are declared the winner, she's still going to claim she won bigly and appeal for funds to contest the result [with a little clause in small print at the bottom saying she can use her supporters' contributions to pay off her accumulated debts]. What do we do then? Do we just let her go on bleeding her supporters dry (as she has done, her whole life) and say: "Serves them right for being dumber than Foxsuckers", or do we say: "Being dumb's a pre-existing condition and that even the most intellectually challenged people on the planet are entitled to protection?"
Difficult question. I vote you make it academic.  Rip her empty fat pumpkin of a head off her bloated blister of a body, stick a candle in it and throw the rest of her sorry fat ass into the Gulf of Mexico to feed the sharks. I've heard she's afraid of sharks.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 12:06:57 AM by Tiberius J.C. »