News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #150 on: February 16, 2021, 05:15:36 AM »
That was great. You had her most of the way and then get caught in the stronger woman's bearhug. Nice story.

I will never see another wooded trail surrounding a subdivision or walk/run on such a trail without wondering if there is a clearing hidden beyond the brush.
   Once again in chapter 5 "Trial on the Trail", you stopped punching too soon and moved in close to throw a heavier woman to the ground to finish her.  Instead you ended up in a bear hug and lost.  I hope you realize that your impatience is dangerous.  You seem quick with your feet and hands.  Use it to your advantage and pummel your opponent into a helpless submission.  Being the "nice" woman you are, you can destroy their abs and ribs and leave their face mostly presentable.  In each chapter so far, Kelli has been the less brash and had a cleaner, less vicious choice of words.  It is painful to read about you letting a nastier woman snatch victory from the edge of defeat simply because you get in a hurry, when a mere 5 or 6 more punches would render her incapable of using her weight advantage. 
   Your stories are all different in their detail and are masterfully written.  It gives the impression of realism.  I hope that "somewhere out there", there is an actual club awarding 'catpins', where fights are filmed and posted for members to watch.  May fortune smile on you in future adventures.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #151 on: February 16, 2021, 05:18:32 AM »
    Chapter 6 'Lesson in the Locker Room' was terrific.  Patricia paid you the ultimate compliment when she acknowledged that "you chose to merely beat her, when you could have hurt her bad".  She made the admission more than once.  Perhaps Patricia's loss to you taught her some humility and decency.  Her trusting you to do the same to her daughter was another compliment.  You rewarded Patricia's trust when you didn't smash Gina's face, but instead got up to force a surrender by bending her with her foot and hand while your foot was planted on her ribs.  Your restraint in not kicking the 20 year old girl near the end was admirable.  In the context of this story, it made sense and worked out.  I hope the same tendency toward mercy doesn't backfire on you in the future.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #152 on: February 21, 2021, 11:30:41 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 30: Matriarchal Mayhem

For a while I thought Jolene might have broken my jaw when she knocked me out in Billy's cage. Both Kiva and Tom have assured me that it isn't, but damn, it sure as hell hurt like it was. Fortunately, after a couple weeks of soft food, I am good to go and everything else is at 100%. Jake has mostly convinced me that my loss to her was a fluke. A lucky... er, unlucky in this case, punch. I keep agreeing with him, but deep down, I'm not totally sure of that. I gave that bitch everything I had and she still finished with her foot on my chest.

Either way, I'm chomping at the bit to get into a fight and work my way back another shot at her title without resorting to making a deal with that red haired devil for a rematch. I need to get that fight behind me. I'm pissed off and really need to take it out on some poor woman. At least, that's what I'm trying to convince myself of. While I am pissed, in reality, that's only half of what I'm feeling. The other half is this nagging doubt that is eating away at me. Can I beat her? Can I beat anyone anymore?

Only one way to find out. Doing my best to banish the bad thoughts, I polish the old catpin and head out the door into the August heat to find a bit of trouble wearing a pair of cutoffs with flip flops and a green tank top with a black sports bra underneath. Hair tied in a ponytail sticking out the back of my ballcap. Kelli is goin' hunting.

I drive towards the south shore of the local lake. There's bound to be something around here during the middle of the day, with the joggers, hikers, sun bathers and other types of fit, competitive women that could be on the prowl. Along the way I see one of the Doshi sisters putting a "for sale" sign out in front of a large lake house.

The Doshi sisters have quickly earned a reputation of being a couple of the most ruthless, cutthroat real estate agents in the area since they moved here from California around a year ago. I wonder if those attitudes are purely reserved for their money making endeavors or if they feel the need to impose their will on more than just buyers and sellers. I barely tolerate most California transplants on a good day. I don't plan on tolerating this one. Maybe that will make today a good day.

Since she left the gate to the big house open while placing the sign, surely she won't mind if I drive right on in. I barely slow my jeep as I go wheeling by the woman in the green blouse and black skirt kicking up a nice little dust cloud as I go by on my way down the long driveway and finally park on the large circle drive in front of the door.

That got her attention. I smile as I hear her screaming something at me as she stomps down the football field length drive way to where I have taken up my position casually leaning against my jeep, flip flop dangling off my big toe. As she gets closer I begin to make out her words as she continues to dust her clothes off. Good lord, this woman likes to demonstrate the versatility of the word "fuck".

Once she is twenty or so yards away, my suspicions are confirmed when I see her catpin. "You dumb fucking blonde idiot-" the long, dark haired woman's eyes widen as she sees my pin. "Oh... I see now..." her eye narrow. "If that's what this is about, you are dumber than I thought."

I quit leaning on my jeep and cockily begin to walk towards the woman. "Maybe I am... but what are you going to do about it?" I say as I stop less than a foot from one of the Doshi sisters. My nostrils flaring as I feel the familiar rush that comes before a fight.

"Follow me inside and I'll show you, slut." The woman snaps as she turns towards the large double front door. I begin to size her up as we make our way to the house. We are very similar in size. She's just a smidgen shorter than my 5' 5 1/2" around 5' 5" or so. I'd venture that we both weigh around 130 pounds. Even our breasts are similar sized. I'd guess she is a few years younger than me, maybe 34. The Indian woman with her long black hair, dark eyes and brown skin simply has a different complexion than me.

We get inside the huge house, which is clearly  being staged for the sales brochure or an open house, and the woman gets chest to chest with me. "Last chance, Tex... leave now or get your ass kicked." She growls.

"I'm sure you'll try, sweetie... I'm not going anywhere." I reply. "What's your name anyway... I'm Kelli Rose... gotta make this official."

"My name's Damini... Damini Doshi... it was on the fucking sign next to my picture, you dumb hick." She answers as we start to log into the app.

"Hold up!" A woman shouts as she runs in from the backyard dressed similarly in a black skirt and red blouse. "Damini, you know it's my turn!" I'm guessing this is the other Doshi sister. She looks a little older, around my age. She's a couple inches taller than me and maybe 5 pounds heavier, but shares the same B cup breast size as her sister and I. She saunters up to us and joins in the conversation. I stop entering Damini's information and wait to see how this plays out.

"Uma... I saw her first... she nearly ran me over out there!" Damini replies.

"No, no little sister, it's my turn. Plus you know I love beating the fuck out of blondes." Uma says back.

"C'mon... she already fucking challenged me!" The younger Doshi argues, before they start pushing each other and tugging at one another's hair.

I stand back with an amused grin watching the spectacle for a few moments. "As much as I'm enjoying you two relive your bratty childhood, I'd like to have a fight sometime this mornin'. Listen, I don't care which one of you I kick the hell out of, just pick one.... shit, give me enough time, I'll stomp a mud hole in both of your asses." I interject, trying to speed this along.

What the hell? I see another woman out of the corner of my eye as she enters from the kitchen area dressed in beige shorts and a black camisole. "Mom... Aunt Damini... you know I only need one more fight to get my pin!" This one is no more than 19 years old. She is a little lighter skinned than the others and slightly thinner, 125 pounds or so. She's tall like her mother, Uma, about 5'7". Same pretty face, same B cup breasts but she has striking blue eyes that stand out against her light brown skin tone.

"Advika! This doesn't concern you... except to watch and learn." Uma scolds the younger woman.

"Ya gotta be kiddin' me!" I exclaim. "I should have packed a lunch...".  I stand with my hands on my hips, tapping my flip flop clad foot on the marble floor as I watch the three women bicker on who is going to have the honor of taking an ass whipping from me.

"Girls... girls.... that'll be enough!" All four of our heads whip towards the top of the stairs. There is an Indian woman that looks to be in her mid fifties standing there with a stern look. The woman begins walking down the stairs, moving like an ally cat. She is in a dark business suit with a pink button down blouse and I can see a catpin clearly affixed to her lapel.

Geez, what have I stumbled into here a whole catfight convent?

"But mommy!.... I saw her first!" Damini whines. I take it that this is the mother.

Uma steps in front of her younger sister. "But it's my turn, mommy!" It's a little creepy that two women in their mid to late thirties are still calling their mother 'mommy', but up until a couple years ago, I'd have thought it was weird that there is an underground fight club made up of regular women.

Next, Advika hops in front "I only need one more fight for my pin... and she's BLONDE!" All of these women really do seem to hate blondes.

"Silence, Uma... Quiet, Damini.... Hush Advika... I want this one...I just arrived a few days ago and haven't had a chance to crush one of you Texans." she says as she walks past the other women and stands directly in front of me. "Don't mind my daughters and granddaughter.. they get excited when someone as brazenly stupid as you volunteers to be destroyed by a Doshi woman" The woman eyes me up and down, like I'm a property she is about to bid on. "I am Ishita Doshi.... I'm the matriarch of this family and this company. You'll be fighting me.... though I'm sure any one of them would have you begging for mercy.... and I do find it tempting to consider watching Advika earn her pin against such a pretty... at least by the local standards... specimen."

The younger women of the Doshi clan are giddy, exchanging little grins and nudging each other. Whispering back and forth about how 'mommy' is going to make the blonde cowgirl cry. I gather that it must be a treat to watch the 'matriarch' fight. I brush off all of their comments and focus on Ishita. "Whatever... as long as I get to put a beatin' on one of ya... oh and I'm Kelli... Kelli Rose." I don't know if it's their arrogance or what, but I feel like playing up my accent before I prove to them how wrong they are.

"So... Mrs. Rose, how would you like for me to defeat you today?" Ishita says calmly. I don't know if this is some sort of head game or if she honestly thinks she will beat me, but she is starting to get under my skin.

Thinking of my jaw and all the punches my poor face has absorbed in my last two fights, I answer. "Seeing as the nature of your work requires you to be presentable, Mrs. Doshi.  How about slaps only to the face, everything is legal below the neck? Loser admits her inferiority... and gives up her unmentionables... And since this is your place, I'll defer to you on where and attire."

"There's that proud Texas attitude I've heard so much about... I'm going to enjoy this, cowgirl..." The nerve of this woman to call me cocky. That's the pot calling the kettle black. With all of this cowgirl talk I should have worn my boots. "Your terms are acceptable... we will battle in the backyard. Don't mind the mess, we are putting in a pool... almost a necessity with this cursed heat you people live with and the pit they have dug will be a fitting arena for us. " Ishita puts her finger to her bottom lip, tapping it and looking me over before continuing. "Topless... underwear only. No need to ruin this suit. Uma, Damini, get the cameras... Advika, find some towels, getting a little muddy will be a small price to pay to not destroy the lawn." Confident and calculating, this woman either bluffs better than anyone I've ever met or she is going to be a real test today.

Moments later, all five of us are in the backyard of the estate. Sure enough, there is a huge pit just off the patio. I neatly fold my tank top, cutoffs and sports bra, placing them along with my cap and flip flops in a lawn chair. I tightly tie my blonde hair in a ponytail before I descend into the 'pit' in only a baby blue pair of cotton panties.

It's August in Texas and most of the area is bone dry but it seems that my opponent has found the one place in the metroplex where there is an abundance of mud. The thick, claylike muck isn't deep but it is slick and it will slow me down and most likely force us to fight on the ground. I suspect my older opponent is counting on this. I wouldn't expect anything less clever from woman as successful as her.

Ishita stands at the ridge of the pit while her clan removes her clothes. It looks a bit like the reverse of a warrior's squires assisting with the putting on of armor. When they are finished, the matriarch is left only in a slightly frilly pair of pink panties that pop against her brown skin. She climbs down into the pit and we stand across from each other, sizing one another up now that we are nearly naked.

Across the pit from me stands a very proud and confident 55 year old woman.  Her hair is jet black, save one small white strip near the middle of her widow's peak and is tied in braid that hangs half way down her back. The 5'4", 140 pound woman still has a nice body for her age but she has the softness that comes with it. Her breasts are larger than any of the other Doshi's- or mine, they look to be C cups, and her bronze orbs are putting up an admirable battle against gravity.

Finally, I take special note of her long, well manicured pink nails that look to have been shaped into claws. While I do keep my nails nice, I simply work too much with my hands or I played too much basketball for them to ever get very long. Before I was a catfighter, I was always jealous of women who had long beautiful nails. That probably stemmed from being told by some snooty woman that having that having long, fancy nails showed you weren't a part of the lowly working class. I would bet Ishita is a lot like that snooty woman.

I become aware of the daughters around the top of the pit with their cameras pointing at their mother and me. "I feel I should offer you one last chance to save yourself some pain, cowgirl... kneel before me, surrender your undergarments and you may walk out of here with only a slightly bruised ego" Ishita commands confidently. What is wrong with this woman?

"You're joking, right grandma-" as soon as the last word leaves my lips, my head is spun around by a hard slap from the older woman.

"Insolent bitch!... time to teach you some... respect-" this time it's my palm connecting with Ishita's cheek, sending her staggering.

"Now we're even..." I snap, giving her a bitchy smirk and letting her know that I am not intimidated. I raise my hand and invite the haughty whore to a test of strength. "Let's see what ya got, old woman..." It seems I might have found a trigger that I can manipulate to keep Ishita unfocused with comments about her age.

The dark haired woman huffs and cautiously moves to meet me. We interlock our fingers on one hand, then the other. I have to focus almost as to stay upright as I do to overpower my pink pantie clad opponent. We grunt as we strain against one another. We plod around cautiously as we are locked in a stalemate. The old bitch is as strong as I am but I feel Ishita's arms begin to tremble as endurance becomes a factor.

The cocky arrogance in the real estate mogul's eyes starts to fade as the inevitability of me overpowering her is solidified. I bend her wrists backwards and she retaliates by digging her claws into the skin of the back of my hands. "Bitch!" I curse before I refocus and continue to muscle my foe towards the wet earth.

I almost have Ishita's knee to the ground when she twists her body, causing both of us to loose our footing and fall into the shallow mud. Our hands remain interlocked as we start to catball in the pit. Our legs writhe and slither trying to control the other woman's and gain the mount. Our breasts press against each other's and I feel my firmer girls pressing into her softer, heavier tits.

We finally, release our holds on each other's hands and begin the difficult task of trying to wrestle in the mud. The fight turns into a nasty, sloppy catball. Violent hair pulling combined with the vicious mauling of any body part that is able to be grabbed is turning this into a test of will and a battle of pain tolerances. All of which is hindered by the slick, all covering mud that makes everything harder to accomplish. Back and forth we go in a down and dirty struggle for supremacy.

We roll around in the light brown ooze, battling to pin the other woman in the muck, our contrasting skin colors melding into the dirty beige of the surrounding earth. The moisture of the mud combines with the blazing midday Texas sun and the primal, nontechnical nature of purely pain causing tactics to create a hellish environment down in the pit and within the initial minutes, I can already feel the oppressive heat trying to sap the energy from my body. It's almost a relief to be on your back in the cooler mud than baking in the sun... almost.

Much like in our test of strength, I begin to assert myself as the stronger of us. Finally planting the stout Indian woman's back into the soft mud with authority, indicating I have taken command of this fight. I glare down at my prey, her face still relatively free of the mud that coats most of the rest of our bodies. "Well now, Mrs. Doshi, I feel I should offer you the chance to submit now and save yourself further embarrassment." I say mockingly resting in a full body pin with the real estate matron's wrists and hips bearing most of my weight.

"Fuck... you.... blonde.... cxnt!" The Indian woman screams as  she struggles to free herself from my pin but the slickness and softness of the mud result in her just expending more energy while her feet slip and slide as she tries to find traction.

I pin her down again with even more authority. "Not... very polite of you... Maybe I should teach you a little about Texas manners." I taunt. My older opponent has slowed but the hatred in her eyes is raging more than ever as I begin to dominate our fight.

As much as the mud is making it hard for Ishita to get out from under me, it is making it equally as difficult for me to hold onto her wrists and she manages to free a hand. Next, the rich bitch plunges her talons deep into my titflesh. I howl in pain as her claws send a searing pain throughout my chest rivaled only by the time Jolene sunk her teeth into me. I have no doubt that but for a getting mouthful of mud this woman would have already employed the same tactic. Then, the crafty cxnt explodes in a flurry of motion and dislodges me, sending us rolling in the muck again.

As we roll through the sludge, the sadistic slut begins to dig her nails into my shoulders and arms as we catball. I can't keep from screaming and she knows she found something that works. I begin to retaliate and while my claws aren't as long or as sharp- or as nicely done, but hearing her groan as I dig them in keeps me in the fight.

As our sloppy catball continues, I know that the long clawed cxnt is causing more pain to me and things won't go well if I try to stay in a scratching match. I reach into the muck, which is now getting deeper as we keep rolling around, getting a handful of it. I screech "eat... this... bitch!" as I shove the slimy shit into her panting mouth.

The old bitch recoils. Coughing, sputtering and gagging as she tries to get the filth out of her mouth. I capitalize on the distraction and pounce on her, knocking her onto her back. I grab her biceps, keeping her arms pressed into the earth and her wicked claws only able to scratch the air. I almost am able to get back to a mount but end up with one leg trapped between hers.

Trying to secure the mount, I inadvertently send a knee into the older woman's crotch. She gasps in pain. The next knee that slams into Ishita's honeypot is not inadvertent. She groans from the strike. "What's the... matter granny... your old twat... not used to taking.... a good... pounding?" I hiss as knee after knee crashes into the matriarch's pussy knocking out any fight that might be left in the Indian woman. I pause to look at my handiwork before I get back to my feet.

I stand above my prey as she lies writhing and moaning on her back in the sludge. Instinctively, I wipe some of the excess mud from my body flinging it to ground with a splat. I hear her daughters yelling their encouragement and trying to will their mother back into this fight. I glare up at them and shout "Make sure... y'all get... a good shot ... of this!", as I turn back towards the bustier woman who has managed to make it to her hands and knees.

Ishita is struggling just to stay on all fours when my soccer kick slams into her previously battered nether regions with a satisfying smack that silences her once cheering family members. The older woman lands face first in the mud, her hands massaging her private parts as she begins to sob.

I saunter over to the haughty whore, straddle her and drop onto her lower back, driving a pained gasp from her lips. Snatching her braid and I pull her face out of the mud. "You ready ... to surrender now... Mrs. Doshi?" I confidently ask as I apply a bit more pressure by pulling the Indian woman's mud covered hair.

Ishita groans, resisting the hold by planting her hands in the mud. Pushing up to alleviate some of the pressure, her back arches until her tits come out of the muck with a sucking sound. "Go... to... hell... cxnt!" She grunts out through gritted teeth.

The defiance by my clearly defeated rival sends my temper flaring. Without letting go of her hair I hop up and muscle the stupid bitch onto her back before I return to a schoolgirl pin, sitting on her belly, her menacing talons trapped beneath my shins. I use one hand to grab her jaw and reach back with the other, my nails clamping on to her brutalized pussy.

"Now... before I hurt you... more than any other woman.... ever has... I'm going to ask you... one ... more... time.... Do. You. Fucking. Give?" I growl with all of the rage from dealing this bitch's attitude and the release of the pent up emotion from my humiliation at the hands of Jolene.

Meekly, I hear Ishita moan out "I give".

"That's not ... fucking good enough... bitch!" I snap, digging my fingers into her.

"I give!.... I give.... you win!" Ishita blurts out, her will now broken. She exhales as I ease the pressure of my hold on her fun bits.

"...and?" I remind her of our rule. "Make sure... they... hear it!" I say glancing at the Doshi clan as they watch.

"I surrender.... to Mrs. Rose.... she is the superior woman..." Ishita says clearly and loudly. Though, I do detect a tremble in her voice and see some of the mud on her face being washed away by her tears.

I lean down and whisper into the defeated woman's ear. "Now tell them to get the hose.... I want to make sure everyone sees me standing over you."

"Grand daughter... get the hose... and clean Mrs. Rose and I off.." she commands Advika somehow already regaining her composure. The youngest Doshi returns in a few seconds and I feel the cool, clean water from the hose spraying down on us in the pit. A welcome relief from the sauna like conditions we just did battle in. I stand and watch the mud run down my body until I can see my skin again. Ishita continues to lie on her back in the pit. Her face and chest are rinsed clean enough as a puddle forms all around her.  "That'll do, Advika..." she says, causing her grand daughter to cut the water.

I plant my still mud foot in between her two heaving tits. The tan slime oozing down her recently cleaned body. I watch as her daughters, still in disbelief, continue to film their mother's defeat. "Now... give me what you owe me..." I command as I glare into the matriarch's dark eyes. The darker skinned woman refuses to look at me as she works to shimmy out of her mud caked panties. I grab them and triumphantly hold them above my head, resuming my victory pose once more for the cameras.

Damini, then Uma climb into the pit and see to their conquered mother with no regard to the mud that is getting all over their expensive clothes. I watch as the two try to rebuild her confidence. All three are in tears and Ishita refuses to look up as she sits naked in the pit. I wonder when the last time she lost was. She sure doesn't take it well.

"You'll pay for this.... you.... you... blonde bitch!" Uma screams at me before turning back to her mother. "It will be alright, mommy... I'll hurt her. I promise."

Wiping her tears and smearing her mascara, Damini stands up. "I will fucking beat your fucking ass right fucking now, fucking cowgirl cxnt." The younger sister growls, unbuttoning her blouse. Unbelievable, she managed to drop four 'F-bombs' in such a short sentence.

Before I can even respond, Ishita speaks. "Calm yourself, child.... you know the rules... let her go.... she... won." The elder Doshi drops her head again and the sisters return to taking care of 'mommy'.

I climb out of the pit with my mud caked 'trophy'. Advika is standing there with the water hose and a face like a pissed off rattlesnake. Still feeling like a conquering Amazon, I command "little girl, rinse me off... now!" The youngest of the Doshi clan glares at me silently, then begins to use the hose to rinse the remaining mud from my body.

After about 30 seconds, the bitch decides to use her thumb to turn the hose into a spray nozzle hitting me directly I'm the face. "Like this, bitch?" Advika barks her anger at me evidently boiling over.

I snatch the hose out of her hands and stick my index finger into her chest. "You do not want to do this little girl!" I snap back. Only a foot or so separates us. The other women are still in the pit and unaware that the 19 year old and I are so close to conflict.

Advika tries to look tough but her eyes can't hide her fear. "I... I... know the rules... you old skank... you're lucky.... I'd ... I'd..."

I cut her off. "You'd what, little girl?" I may have just been in a battle with Advika's grandmother and not be in the best condition to take on a young fit woman, but I sense that she is uncertain. I gamble that acting overwhelmingly aggressive will cause her to back down.

I'm half right, while she is uncertain what to do, she chooses not to back down and gets chest to chest with me. Her voice is trembling. "I'll ... I'll... fuck ... you.... u-u-up". In a way, I almost admire the young woman's courage to stand up for her family. Almost.

"You really don't want to take an ass whipping' that won't get you your pin... this is for your own good.." I say knowing she is aware that an unsanctioned fight won't count and giving me just enough of a distraction to use a stiff arm to shove Advika into the muddy pit with the rest of her family.

I peer over the edge to see the shocked woman wiping the mud from her face "Bitch... fucking ... bitch!... I'm going to-"

"You're going to let her leave, child... you all are." Ishita commands. I'm not sure if it's because she is the most mature, logical and calculating of the family or if she is scared because I defeated her and she truly is their best, but I'm glad she is being the voice of reason here.

Without taking my eyes of them, I finish hosing most of the mud off of me. Quickly, I get dressed removing my soaked panties and foregoing my sports bra as I throw the cutoffs and tank top back on. With the adrenaline fading and all of the threats still in the pit, I start to feel pretty damn good. Sure, the scratches in my skin sting beyond belief but, dammit, I just beat that woman's ass and put the fear of God into her whole family. I'm back... I'm fucking back.

First, I text Jake "Get home... I need you". Then, as I start to drive home, I call Kiva "Girl.... you will never believe what just happened..." I excitedly recount my tale to the nurse for the entire trip home.

Once I get home, I soak in the tub, soothing my aches and pains as I bask in my victory. I hear Jake come in the house as I am getting out and drying off. He comes in in a rush. "Kell... what happened? Is everything alright-" he sees me toweling off with all of the scratches- and huge smile. "Oh... how good did that feel?" his face relaxes and  a smile forms on his lips. He sees the dirt ring around the tub that has drained since he made it into the room. "Umm... did you give the dog a bath, too?"

I drop the towel and strut towards my husband with my confidence renewed. I use my naked body to pin him against wall. I feel fucking sexy right now and I'm taking what's mine. "No baby... the fight was... a little... dirty.... you... like... dirty... don't... you?" I'm hitting everyone of the big man's buttons right now and feel his sizable package harden.

My husband is nearly tripping over his tongue "please say there's video..." he manages to get out as he nearly rips his clothes off before whisking me off my feet and on to the bed.

I give him a sly grin as his thick chest press down on mine as he climbs on top. "... plenty of time for that... after.." I twist my hips and put him beneath me just like I'd do in a fight. "After I take my prize...". Oh, I'm definitely back and I know I'll have plenty more adventures but for now, I'm going to savor this one and enjoy it to the fullest.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #153 on: February 23, 2021, 05:47:48 AM »
You sure have a way with Indians! General Custer could have used you at Little Bighorn.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2021, 06:18:02 AM »
If I don't ask this, someone else will: Have you perhaps confused California with Calcutta? They're both west of Texas but Calcutta quite a bit more so. I mean, you have to fly over China and stuff.
Great chapter though! They're all great but this is one of the best.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2021, 03:15:30 PM »
Another well crafted set up and fight scene. The way you introduced each member of the Doshi family was worth the price of admission. I’m guessing we haven’t seen the last of the Doshi women.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #156 on: February 23, 2021, 03:20:55 PM »
Another well crafted set up and fight scene. The way you introduced each member of the Doshi family was worth the price of admission. I’m guessing we haven’t seen the last of the Doshi women.
Hope you're right. They'z fun peeps!

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #157 on: March 03, 2021, 08:09:45 PM »
Frye's Fight Journal, Chapter 31: Breaking The Law

I open the door to see a woman giving me a stern look. After being married to one for all of these years, I can tell she is a cop, even if she is in plainclothes. "Hello?" I ask confused.

"How are you today, Mrs. Rose?... I'm Detective Hannah O'Brien...." that name sounds familiar. "It's been brought to my attention that it's not uncommon for you to be covered in bruises and other injuries..." This could be bad. I doubt that Tamika or even Jolene, who were responsible for my face's most recent bruises would say anything. I don't think any of the Doshi's would say anything. They strike me as women who would rather get their revenge personally. Surely that bitch Meaghan didn't run to the cops after our fight. She wasn't wearing a catpin, so that was an actual fight... so maybe. Or could it have been Malika, she is a neighbor. Before my mind can go through the rest of the suspects, Hannah continues. "I need ask you some questions. May I come inside?" The pale brunette asks matter of factly.

"S-sure... We can talk inside.." I reply uneasily as we begin to walk through my house.

"Let me cut to the chase, Mrs. Rose" she says briskly as we make into the living room. "Your neighbors are an observant lot... and they have noticed your injuries ... and of course, with Jake's- I mean your husband's profession that can be a bit of a ....problem..."

Caught completely off guard, I sputter "That's crazy. Jake wouldn't do anyth-"

"Shhh..." Hannah cuts me off, her index finger going to my lips, silencing me. "Oh, I know that...I'm well aware of your little...hobby, Mrs. Rose....can I call you Kelli or would you prefer Fyrecracka?" Without my realizing it, she has walked me up against wall.

"Look Kelli... here's the deal" she says, her blue eyes boring into mine as she presses her chest into me. "I can make this all go away....in fact, I want to make it go away" she purrs only millimeters from my ear. "But.... I want something in return"

"Mmm.... Oh...ok...." I manage to stammer.

I'm virtually hypnotized by the detective. Not sure if she's wants to fight me or fuck me. Hannah continues "Here's the deal, sweetie. I'm 35, my clock is tick, tick, ticking and I want to satisfy that urge... that's where your husband..... and you come in."

Holy shit! I remember now.... Hannah O'Brien.... this is Jake's ex girlfriend .... the one he left for me.

"Your eyes tell me that you just figured out who I am, Kelli" she says with a smirk. "Don't worry, dear ... I don't want him back... as you may have heard, I've mostly changed teams.... mostly... what I do want is his seed.... not that I won't enjoy his cock again- especially after breaking his pretty wife to get it.... our relationship was mostly based on sex anyway.." Hannah says in a voice sounding like her body is remembering my husband's dick. I can't believe she is so casual about this.

Hannah continues "... as I said earlier, I am well aware of your little hobby.... that's because we share it. In fact, all of that abuse talk was just to get me in the door... what I'm really here for is because some of the bigwigs from the site's board... want to drag you in front of the catfight court. Something about shoving some young girl that you weren't fighting into the mud... I watched the fight... and listened to it. I'm pretty sure I know what happened... Regardless of the claim's validity, it got me here."

So, it was the Doshi's... bitches- and there's a catfight court, seriously? I'll remember that. Hannah continues "So, here's the deal, Kelli, you and I fight it out- my rules, and I make sure this case and any future cases.... go away, but here's the catch, when I win, you make sure Jake agrees to get me pregnant- the old fashioned way..... hopefully, you'll want to watch...." Hannah's blue eyes work their way up and down my body. "Maybe I'll even let you join in" she says almost breathlessly while pressing her chest into mine.

"And if I refuse?" I ask, trying to gain some semblance of control in this conversation. My body instinctively pressing back against Hannah's.

"You won't .... beyond all of that bullshit that got me in your door, you want to fight me just as much as I want to fight you.... after all... the kind of woman who does what we do has an... irresistible.... some would call it primal... urge to find out who the better woman is... that urge is exponentially stronger as we have shared the same man's cock... every part of your being demands that we settle this.... that we find out which one of us is the better woman" she says almost purring.

"That's the truth... just remember, Detective O'Brien, I was the one that was able to keep him...." I reply in a low growl as I quickly spin, putting her back to the wall. Hannah gasps, then flashes a wicked smile. "I accept your challenge... what are your rules?" I growl, almost nose to nose with my husband's former lover as every part of my being fully accepts everything she said as true.

"Nude... no joint locks.... no strikes...other than slaps.... no biting or scratching....nothing that leaves a mark or an injury.... just two women going body to body... until one of us can't take any more... and gives up" Detective O'Brien says with a mix sensuality and determination as her blue eyes lock unblinkingly with my brown eyes. I guess that answers my question- she wants to fight me and fuck me.

"Deal.... I'll beat you at your own game." I bark, confidently. My mind attempts to process Hannah's challenge while I begin slipping out of my clothes, one article at a time. I'm not sure if it's Hannah's hypnotic manner or if the nature of our rivalry dictates it, but it seems I've just agreed to some blend of catfighting, wrestling and a sexfight.

Since I had my fight with Jaymie, I've often wondered how I'd fare against Jake's other former lovers. Now I'm about to find out. Excitement and fear pulse through my veins. Gone are any thoughts of my loss to Jolene and my quest to get another shot at her title and my revenge. Any concerns of normal life fade away, the only thing I'm focused on is the blue eyes of the brunette standing naked across from me in my living room. I make sure I have a camera set up to record this for my husband.... and myself.

As we begin to stalk one another, I size my rival up. Hannah isn't traditionally pretty, but I have met few, if any, who exude the raw sensuality and sexiness that this woman does. We are similarly built, I'm a little bit taller, I'd guess she's 5'4". I weigh around 130 pounds, I might be slightly heavier, maybe 5 pounds. Her chest is about a cup size larger than mine, making her a small C. I'd wager we are both in about the same shape. She said she was 35, 4 years younger than me. Just from the way she carries herself, I suspect that I am in for a true test today.

We circle each other, getting a feel for how the other woman moves before we both lunge. My teeth grit as I feel the familiar pain of my hair being yanked and my ears hear the groans coming from Hannah as I retaliate in kind.

Soon we are swirling around my living room, grunting, groaning, and cursing one another as we bump into almost every piece of furniture before I am able to muscle the brunette on to my couch. I work my way on top of Hannah. Then I free my hair from her grip and pin her wrists to the cushions. I sit up proudly as I straddle the brunette. "Wanna give, Hannah?" I ask, knowing what the answer will be.

"Please... slut... I am not even warmed up yet!" The shorter woman grunts as she strains against my weight before she bucks and sends us tumbling off of the couch onto the carpet.

We land with her on top, where she gives me a smirk before I buck and twist, as we begin to catball. Our bodies writhe against one another as we try to assert physical dominance over the other woman. Even though she is cagey and skillful, it's obvious that I am the more physical of us, I can feel my body overpowering Hannah at every opportunity and my confidence begins to build.

The catfighting cop is aware of this as well, and it isn't long before I begin to feel her hands probing all of my fun bits as she changes tactics. "Stop that, bitch!" I growl, swatting her hands away from my nipples.

"Why?...are you afraid you'll like it too much, Kelli?" Hannah coos, her blue eyes flashing mischievously before her hands go back to trying to titillate me as well as pin me.

Back and forth we go. Rolling all over my living room floor in a nude tangle of hair pulling and groans. While I might have the physical advantage, Hannah is becoming more and more successful at clouding my mind as every move she makes seems to cause my body some form of pleasure. As the physical pleasure begins to mix with mental pleasure of overpowering another woman, I find it increasingly hard to maintain my focus on the task of defeating this seductive sleuth.

Doing everything I can to keep my mind on the task at hand, I am able trap Hannah in a schoolgirl pin. She bucks and twists furiously but I keep control. All of her struggling has moved me up her body until my womanhood is nearly covering her mouth. She is panting after flailing away unsuccessfully. I sense my chance to finish the detective, clutch her hair and pull her face into my mound for a smother.

Almost instantly, I feel her lips latch on to me and her tongue goes to work. A few seconds later I realize that I have played right into her game. I try to release her hair, only to learn that I have already done so and the hands gripping my tits are my own. What has this woman done to me? "No!.... oh fuck!" I half scream and half moan as I feel the first wave of an intense orgasm begins to overtake me.

I'm unable to escape- or my body refuses to even try as the brunette continues her unorthodox assault until I collapse in a heap beside her. My eye rolling climax has me in such an exhausted haze that I'm not sure what is going on. Forgetting what our rules are, I gasp thinking that I've just lost and wondering how I'm going to explain to my husband that he has to get his ex girlfriend pregnant.

"I'll have a baby in my belly in no time, if this is all ya got, Kelli." Hannah taunts as she slithers on top of me. As she weaves her legs with mine and applies a grapevine hold, feeling the pain as my legs are stretched and my arms are stretched above my head, I remember that this is a battle for submission. The detective presses her body into mine.

My body is trembling from the effects of my orgasm and from straining against the brunette. I feel her hot, wet breath move from my neck to my lips as Hannah gets nose to nose with me. She eyes me for a moment before I feel her cheek rest on mine. She briefly flexes her body, eliciting a moan from me as she starts to whisper in my ear. "I always thought Jake liked ... strong... women. I guess that pretty face of yours was able to overcome it... " Again, she flexes her body to remind me she is in control- for the moment, I tell myself as I continue to resist. "Now... Kelli... as much as I am enjoying the feel of your body against mine... it's time for you to give me what I want... say it!"

This match has been pure, raw competition- sexual as well as physical obviously, but competition nonetheless and, as anyone might tell you, I am nothing if not competitive. Hannah's insinuation that I'm weak pisses me off and refocuses me. "I hope you're took the rest of the day off, bitch... We're just gettin' started!" I snap back using my longer limbs and sweat soaked skin to slip out of the hold before we resume our catball.

I begin to get a feel for what I have to do to battle back in this fight. I start using my entire body- my tongue finds my rival's nipples or neck as we roll. My fingers search and probe Hannah's most intimate parts. Every gasp and moan is a distraction that I can and do use to retake command of this match.

Unfortunately, I am just as susceptible and any control I have of this match is short lived as the titillating tactician manages to turn the tables before I can finish her. With perspiration pouring from our bodies, we writhe and slither all over my living room floor and each other.

This match is nothing like anything I've ever done before. With most of my weapons sheathed by the rules, I find myself focusing on pinning the pussy pleasuring police officer and trying to exhaust her physically and sexually. Using my size and strength advantage I am able to trap Hannah in a crossbody pin. Chest to chest, I hold her down while my fingers travel down her body past her navel. My nails dragging delicately over her neatly trimmed bush causing her body to tremble before my fingers plunge into her quivering womanhood.

From the angle, it's not much different than fingering myself when Jake is out of town... with the exception of Hannah bucking and arching her back to get her hips off the floor. I stay focused on my task, listening to every breathy moan and grunt, feeling every twitch and spasm as her body begins to betray her. With her breathing becoming ragged, my husband's ex plants her feet, offering herself to my fingers as they send her over the edge. Her body goes rigid, her guttural moans fill my ears culminating in her crying out "Fuck... ing... bitch... you... learn... quick!"

Hannah collapses, panting, her body is drained, but still convulsing as the powerful orgasm finishes washing over her body. I quickly transition on top of the smaller woman while she is still in a euphoric daze. Straddling her belly, I pin her hands down again. "Not... so... weak... now... am I?" I question from my perch. "Had... enough, Hannah?"

It's almost like I can see the orgasmic fog clear from her hypnotic eyes as she gets her wits back. "Don't flatter... yourself... sweetie .. you think... your are the... first woman.... to get me... to cum?" Hannah groans out, bucking with every few words. By the time I realize what she is doing, I feel her lips lock on to my mound as she her bucking had moved my hips to her face.

Not again, I think to myself as I fall from my mount trying my best to get my clit away from her devilish tongue. My hands are in her hair, keeping her mouth away from my mound. We roll apart and both scramble back to our knees and then lock back up. I find myself forehead to forehead with Hannah. Her blues and my brown eyes locked together just as each of us have one hand clutching the other woman's hair while the other has found it's way to our rival's nether regions.

We both begin using our fingers for all they are worth. Somehow we have entered into a bizarre battle where we have non verbally agreed to keep going until one of us breaks. "Your... weak... pussy... can't ... handle... another... one... bitch..." I hiss.

"Fuck... you... Kelli... I can... go... all night... ask your... husband..." she snarls back between our mutual moans and gasps as our fingers work furiously.

We continue to yank each other's hair, trading insults as we angrily try to prove the prowess of our private parts. Taunts of "bitch", "slut", "whore", and "cxnt" are interspersed with the moans and grunts of two women building towards angry orgasms. I see her blue eyes flash with confidence as I realize my moans are becoming quite operatic.

"That's it... Kelli... you know... you fucking... want it...". My grip breaks from her brown hair, I feel my thighs quiver, my body is tingling and I cannot hold out any longer. My body tenses up and then releases. The badged bitch keeps going until I'm on my back, my pussy twitching, I am reduced to an euphorically exhausted shell of myself. "Now... now... that wasn't ... bad at all... was it Kelli?" Hannah coos as she release me, I fall limply to the floor in an orgasmic stupor.

I'm in complete sensory overload and I swear I'm barely clinging to consciousness. Hannah climbs on top of me, in a schoolgirl pin, her proud pussy pressing against my chin. Through my haze, I can see the triumphant look on her face. "That was fun... but now it's time, Kelli.... give up..."

I squirm weakly, my hips barely able to get off the floor. I feel the brunette's legs tighten against the side of my face, forcing my eyes to hers. "That's cute... oh.. fuck-"

My struggling, as weak as it was, accomplished my goal. My lips envelope my opponent's virtue and my tongue finds its target causing her to stop her taunt mid sentence. Turn about is fair play, after all.  While I might not be the most experienced at being on the giving side of this, I know what I like when I'm in her position and hope Hannah enjoys the same- especially, if her thoughts of victory have the same effect on her as they would on me.

Seconds later, my husband's former lover has her fingers in my hair, pulling my face tightly into her womanhood as she begins to grind herself on my mouth. Her desire for pleasure overcoming her desire to win.  Though my ears are trapped by her thighs, I can still clearly hear "you... beautiful.... fuck...ing... whore.... I'm.... gonna.... Cum!" I feel her body tense up, jerking in ecstasy. I taste her as she explodes. My mouth doesn't relent until I feel the spasms of her pussy fade and she slides off of me onto the floor.

Summoning all that I have left, I crawl on top of the listless law woman. I gently pin her hands next to her head. Her blue eyes are fluttering, her face is flushed and I swear I see what looks like a smile on her quivering lips. Exhausted, I manage a ragged whisper "Hannah... have... you... had enough?"

"I.... give... Kelli.... you... win.... oh.. my God... do you... ever.." Hannah says breathily moaning out word of her submission.

Both of us lie sprawled on the carpet of my living room floor, panting and staring up at ceiling. Too exhausted to do anything else but watch the ceiling fan spin after our womanly war. Finally, I make it up to a seated position. I look over Hannah. The brunette is still on her back, one hand still caressing her breast and the other resting lightly on her mound. She appears to be more basking in the afterglow than suffering from her loss of our match.

The Detective is the first to break the silence. After a long sigh, she begins "I can see how you were able to keep him.... I've never lost that style match before.... usually, if I can get a woman to cum....I own her." A satisfied smirk forms on her lips. "... hopefully we can have a rematch one of these days..." she continues as she begins putting her clothes back.

All I can do is watch the woman I just defeated put herself back together, still too tired to muster the energy to do anything, I decide that I'll just take a much needed shower by the time she begins to get her duty gear back on.

Once dressed, Hannah looks back and smiles. No doubt enjoying the state she has left me in. "Mrs. Rose, I have concluded my investigation.... and there's nothing to see here, folks.... I'll be moving along" the brunette chirps with a wink. Her voice takes on that seductive tone again, "if your ever want to.... reopen the case.... let me know."  With that she turns towards the door to leave.

"Hannah.... wait." I say as she touches the doorknob. "Saturday..... we... Jake and I have a date night scheduled... why don't you show up? I reckon you've earned one roll of the dice. After all, we've all seen each other's fun bits, right?.... say around eight o'clock."

The detective's normally sly, seductive smile disappears, replaced with an unmistakable look of genuine gratitude. "I'd like that... a lot. Thank you, Kelli.  I'll be there." With that, she turns and leaves.

I'm rejuvenated by the thought of this weekend's plan and finally get back to my feet and make my way to my shower. As the water begins to heat up, I grab my phone. "Hey babe, guess who I ran into today..." I finish my conversation with Jake, I don't quite get to the part where I let him now that his ex will be joining us for date night, but after a private viewing of her match with me, I'm sure it won't be too difficult.

As the warm water washes over my body, it occurs to me that I am about to willingly grant Hannah the same "prize" that I've been defending with every fiber of my being from Jolene. The realization comes that this is no longer really about Jake. I thought it was for a while, and to a lesser extent it is but deep down I know where his heart is.

No, this is about Jolene and I, two women who hate each other. Equals who must establish a hierarchy. As much as some people may think that the championship fight might have answered that question, her and I both know that this won't be over until one of us destroys the other by taking that which is most precious to her. This is a battle rooted in our most base and primal selves. For some unknown reason, we each have focused anything and everything that has ever wronged us, has ever annoyed us about another woman, anything at all that has ever pissed us off and projected it on the other woman. Right or wrong, Jolene and I are headed towards a reckoning and it's going to be biblical.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #158 on: March 04, 2021, 04:38:59 AM »
Very nice story. I love the building up to another Jolene fight as well. Lots of possibilities now that you’ve enjoyed this type of fight too. Could it possibly lead to such a match and stakes with Jolene too? Lots to think about after this one.

« Reply #159 on: March 04, 2021, 12:11:05 PM »
Cue Kelli changing her theme song now to "I fought the law....and the law gushed"  ;)

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #160 on: March 04, 2021, 08:45:13 PM »
Do you need me to babysit your daughter when you, Jake, and Hannah have your date night? I’m thinking it might be best for her to stay overnight at my house.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #161 on: March 06, 2021, 01:27:54 PM »
Tonight's the night. Beat her every which way but up, Kelli. Hannah's good people. Keep your real rage for Jolene.

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #162 on: March 10, 2021, 04:33:36 PM »
Kelli. I read lots of stories none better than this series.  You are an excellent story teller who brings a visual life to the written word.       

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #163 on: March 10, 2021, 09:46:56 PM »
Do you need me to babysit your daughter when you, Jake, and Hannah have your date night? I’m thinking it might be best for her to stay overnight at my house.
You did warn her about the alligator in the hot tub, I trust.  :o

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #164 on: March 23, 2021, 09:07:54 PM »
Kelli, Your writing skills are excellent! thank you!  When i read a good story I like to put a real image to the lead character.  I thought "Miranda" with Fighting Dolls came close to matching your character's description. What is your opinion?