News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #180 on: June 06, 2021, 03:51:10 PM »
I watch Patricia put up a valiant effort but Jolene was just too much and she ended up stripped and sobbing in the center of the cage. Fuck, I hate Jolene. Just watching her celebrate and parade around with my friend's bikini turns my stomach.
You're a forgiving soul, Kelli Rose! Patricia's not your friend. She said so herself: ""… just because my husband is your husband's boss, it doesn't mean that we are friends or even on the same level…" . Remember? (Nasty little snob!) AND she said you had a fat ass. Personally I'm glad Jolene stuffed her.
And you're taking her to lunch???
You're a saint. That's all I can say. Must be Kiva's influence.  ;)

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #181 on: June 06, 2021, 07:34:49 PM »
I watch Patricia put up a valiant effort but Jolene was just too much and she ended up stripped and sobbing in the center of the cage. Fuck, I hate Jolene. Just watching her celebrate and parade around with my friend's bikini turns my stomach.
You're a forgiving soul, Kelli Rose! Patricia's not your friend. She said so herself: ""… just because my husband is your husband's boss, it doesn't mean that we are friends or even on the same level…" . Remember? (Nasty little snob!) AND she said you had a fat ass. Personally I'm glad Jolene stuffed her.
And you're taking her to lunch???
You're a saint. That's all I can say. Must be Kiva's influence.  ;)

We reconciled before we I fought Destiny... it's like a cat fighting circle of life!....
And my ass was a little on the plumper side at the time  :P
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #182 on: June 06, 2021, 09:34:49 PM »
I'm sure it is, was, and always will be, a thing of inordinate beauty.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #183 on: June 07, 2021, 05:29:50 AM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 34: The Priestess

"This came for you while you were out for your run.." Jake says as he hands me a very ornate envelope with no markings, signifying it must have been hand delivered. Instantly, I know it has to be from the Valkyrie. Excitedly, I grab the letter and open it.

"Dear Lady Lonestar, I am pleased to offer you an opportunity for your first fight at the Valkyrie's Palace. I have deemed you and your opponent to be apparent equals and will be excited to learn which of you is the better woman. I have included a small bio of pertinent information on your opponent to assist in your decision and she received a similar one with your information. You have 2 days to accept or decline the offer. Hopefully, I'll see you on The Battlefield this weekend." The letter was signed "The Valkyrie".

I look at the "bio" of my opponent. It is a few photos of her in her mask and a green bikini from several angles. I was wondering what they did with those when I had to come into Genevieve's office for a photo shoot after I received my mask. There's not a lot of information but it is the important stuff. It says she is named the Priestess, stands 5'3" tall, weighs 135 pounds and is 39 years old. So, I'm a couple inches taller, 5 pounds lighter and the same age. Finally, there is a note stating this is her third fight here. I have no idea of her record or if she has a resume outside of the Palace. All things considered, it does seem like a fair fight to me.

Even though it's barely a day since my fight with Tori, I am fresh and chomping at the bit to find my next fight. So I send my response, an obvious "I accept", within an hour of opening the letter and receive a message later that evening that she had accepted as well. Its official, six days from now I'll be standing across from the Priestess in nothing more than a mask and gloves as the wealthiest people in the area and my teenage idol watch.

As the week crawls along, I find it hard not to stare at the pictures of the The Priestess. From the design of her mask, deep golden skin and dark brown hair, I assume she is Hispanic. She is built differently than I am. She is shorter, more compact. Her legs look powerful but she doesn't appear to be as in shape as I am, but still pretty fit with a fairly flat stomach even if a bit soft. Her mask is an emerald green with a gold "Aztec" style eagle on the front with red accents. I can see a determination in her brown eyes as they stare back at me from the photos.

When the night finally arrives, I find Jake and myself sitting in my suite waiting for my turn. Being new, I'm not surprised that I'm in the second fight of the night. The wait probably won't be long. The suite is impressive, like a nice hotel room- without a bed but a nice couch and multiple screens for him to watch me in action. The Valkyrie said that having our significant others in the crowd may give away our identities so they stay in the back. Though it isn't unheard of for them be used for bargaining in the pre or post match negotiations. Evidently, some women will do almost anything to keep their mask on.

Before getting ready, I stare at my mask. It's a glittery, dark blue with a Texas flag motif where the face is worked into the Lonestar itself. Jake helps me put it on and cinch it up. Unsurprisingly, it doesn't take much more work to get ready for the fight. No outfit, I'm nude. No make up since I'm wearing a mask. My hair is in a simple ponytail sticking out of the back of the mask. I pull on the matching fingerless grappling gloves and look at myself in the full length mirror. "Badass..." I whisper out loud.

As I stare at my reflection, I can't help but to feel a little like a superhero and my mask is protecting my identity. Mild mannered wife and mother by day.... wild, naked catfighter by night, I think to myself as I flex and stretch in the mirror, causing me to audibly chuckle. An unexpected feature of the mask is that I find that I don't really notice or worry about being nude.

"What?" Jake asks.

"Nothing... I just like my mask is all" I walk over to him and take his hand to lead him to the couch. The opening bout has just started. There's a tall, slender black woman in a pink and white cat mask that might be Tamika, slugging it out with a shorter, pale, redhead wearing a emerald mask. "Who are these two?" I ask.

"The Alley Cat versus The Celtic Queen....that's how they were announced." Jake replies, the first part in his interpretation of a fight announcer's voice.

I continue to do some light stretching, trying to stay ready while I watch the fight. I hope that that cat masked woman isn't Tamika as the redhead has broken the initial stalemate and is in full command of the fight. The butterflies begin to flutter in my stomach as I know the end of the bout is eminent.

The redhead sits atop the chest of the slender black woman in a schoolgirl pin and demands her surrender. After resisting briefly the "The Alley Cat" embraces the inevitable and moans her submission. I hear a knock at the door while "The Celtic Queen" celebrates her victory. After a quick kiss from my husband, I take a deep breath and head out of room.

Alice greets me. "Right this way Lady Lonestar..." she leads me to a room just outside the entrance to the battlefield. Just after I enter the room, The Priestess emerges from an opposing door lead by another all business, 'Alice' looking woman. We both strut up to a couple of lines on the floor that are just  a foot or so apart. "Ladies... this is the Prefight Parlay... would you like to propose any stakes before the match?"

I feel my entire body tense up as I lock eyes with my rival for the first time in person. Though, I had probably spent hours doing the same to her picture during the week. I waste no time and speak first. "Taking her mask is all I care about."

"All I care about is hurting you, bitch.... The mask is a nice bonus. I agree... masks only." The brunette retorts icily. We continue our stare down and I want to rip into this skank right here, right now as my primal instincts take over but I feel Alice's hand on my arm.

"It's time, ladies let's go... you'll settle it out there." Alice commands. We are both ushered out of the opposing doors. I am walked down a hall where I wait for mere moments. At the assistant's direction, I step through a curtain into a spotlight.

I can see my promotional photo on the large screen above the Valkyrie's throne along with my height, weight and the few other pertinent stats. I feel the sand  beneath my feet as I confidently walk down the white sand trail leading to the 'battlefield'. The only lights shine on me, the battlefield and the throne, leaving the audience and the rest the venue in the shadows. While I can't see them and they aren't as rowdy or loud as other crowds, I can "feel" their eyes....evaluating... weighing and measuring... judging me from the darkness as I bounce down the path in only my mask and shiny blue gloves.

Next, from a path on the opposite side of the throne, The Priestess makes her way to the green turf of the battlefield while I instinctively continue to limber up. Her emerald and gold mask sparkling as she marches down the path. Her large tits jiggle with every step and her eyes focused on me as she throws some warm up punches with her glittering green gloves.

Once my rival and I are on our marks across from each other, The Valkyrie descends from her throne. The beautiful blonde heiress is dressed in a shimmering, skintight white bodysuit with gold accents and matching mask. Using a microphone attached to an earpiece, she begins hyping the upcoming fight between The Priestess and I as she walks around the combatants.

She urges the spectators to place their bets, going into our strengths and contrasts. I take notice as she mentions the viciousness and determination of my masked rival. I feel no small amount of pride as Genevieve places her hand on my shoulder and mentions my toughness and skill. "Ladies and gentlemen, you have until I get back to my throne to lock in your bets... it should be a hell of a fight.... Priestess.... Lady Lonestar.... get ready to battle.." The Valkyrie says as she turns to leave the battlefield.

As Genevieve makes her way back to her throne to preside over the fight, The Priestess and I, still standing on our marks, get into our fighting stances. I've been in well over thirty fights, but this venue has the butterflies fluttering in a way that few of them have.

A gong sounds and the fight is on. I take my first step sideways, expecting The Priestess to the same. Thinking we will start out cautiously to get a feel for each other but I am taken by surprise as the green masked woman lets out a shriek and charges ferociously at me. Her naked body collides with mine and drives me to the artificial turf.

I do my best to try to not end up on my back with the heavier woman on top of me, but I only manage to trap one of her legs and keep her from fully mounting me. Between the quick action and with the Latina locked pussy to pussy with me, the previously reserved crowd has come alive.

Without so much as a pause, I hear myself scream as the Priestess digs her fingers into my right tit. Twisting and kneading my delicate flesh. Not more than thirty seconds into this and I'm in trouble, as now, my bronze skinned adversary starts adding body punches from her right hand to the mix.

Without thinking, I begin trying to pry my aching orb free and am able to get my foot in a position to kick the brunette off of me. She lands with a thud on her meaty ass and both of us scramble back to our feet.

I realize that I am subconsciously massaging my mauled breast. Fuck, that hurt and as the beads of sweat begins to trickle into the scratches, it continues to hurt. "Bitch... you'll fucking... pay for that!" I snarl hatefully at the Priestess.

"You sure have a big mouth.... for a woman that is ... getting her ass kicked!" She growls back. The dark haired woman charges again, staying just as aggressive as she started.

I am prepared this time and catch her with a hook to the body that stops her in her tracks. The blow resets us and, after the momentary pause, we launch ourselves at one another.

There's a loud sound of flesh smacking together as our naked bodies collide. Followed by the shrieks and groans from us as we begin, what can only be described as a standing catball. We dance around the artificial turf, our nails digging and ripping at any vulnerable piece of flesh they can find. Both of us trying to grab our foe's long ponytail for leverage and control as we look to hurt the woman in front of us in any way we can.

Our contrasting blonde and brunette manes protruding from the rear of our masks prove to be not worth the effort and we focus all of our hate into scratching and slapping. The crowd noise builds from a buzz to a low roar and I hear curses from The Priestess and I getting louder to rise above the cacophony.

"Fucking... blonde whore... You're mask is mine!" The Priestess shrieks as she begins to fight harder, stinging my ribs and flanks with slaps and punches while still managing to sink her talons into my aching breast.

"Fuck you! ... filthy brown haired... twat!" I bark back, one of my hands finding her throat while the other digs into her undefended pussy. The bronze skinned warrior lets out a blood curdling scream and we tumble to the turf in a sweat soaked tangle of claws and contempt.

After my attack on her nether regions, I am able to end up on top, but my foe bucks and twists violently, sending us into a nasty, curse filled, back and forth catball across the fake grass. We both are able to pin the other woman to the ground for increasing amounts of time as we both become fatigued.

With every exchange of the top perch we both get more catty and desperate- both in trying to finish the other woman off and in escaping before being beaten into submission. The masked bitch resumed the merciless mauling of my tits and retaliated in kind until both of us are now whimpering wrecks, barely able to see through our tear filled eyes.

With both of us showing no signs of being forced to surrender from the sheer pain of having our breasts crushed, twisted, kneaded, clawed and otherwise mangled, we both move on to other avenues of attack. I'm the first to change tactics, clamping my hands around the masked brunette's throat as I lie beneath the shorter woman. A fraction of a second later, I feel her nails digging into the flesh of my neck as she does the same to me.

I buck and twist, toppling The Priestess off of me. We maintain our mutual strangulation hold, our eyes bulging as we lie on or sides trying to choke our adversary. As we both begin to fade as our oxygen levels fall, we both resume our punches. Though, now the blows are slower, weaker and more deliberate.

The Priestess and I are both desperate to get back on top to finish the other woman as trying to strangle each other with one hand isn't working. We grapple and claw, punch and slap, slowly climbing each other, first to our knees and then, continuing until we are on our feet again. We cling to the other woman, exhausted and only able to stand by hanging on to each other.

As our knuckles continue to smash into each other's ribs and bellies, it becomes clear that the Priestess is hurting me more than I'm hurting her. She begins to sink two or three punches in to my body for every one that I land.

I feel the fight slipping away from me and decide to gamble. Even though I know I will collapse without using her to stand, I do my best to shove her off of me and create some distant before I launch one wild, desperate haymaker towards the shiny, green mask.

I feel the most beautiful pain radiate through my hand as the punch connects flush with the Priestess's jaw. Both of us fall to the turf in a heap as she collapses and my momentum carries me past her. We lie on our backs, next to each other. Barely moving other than the rise and fall of our bare chests along with some slow writhing as neither one of us is able to summon the energy to continue the fight.

The crowd has come alive after the flurry of fighting and now they are buzzing with random words of encouragement to their favored fighter as they try to motivate the Priestess or me to finish the other woman.

"C'mon... Kelli... you ... can ... do ... this..." I repeat in my head. My whole body feels so... heavy. It's like every limb has weights attached. Focusing everything I have left, I muster enough energy to roll onto my side. Then onto my belly. I drag myself on top of the woman in the green mask. She weakly tries to stop me but soon I'm pinning her, chest to chest.

Next, I am able to slide my leg over her belly and mount her. She offers some token resistance as I pin her hands down long enough to work my knees onto her biceps, completing the schoolgirl pin. While squeezing her masked face between my thighs, I glance back to see that the Priestess's legs have relaxed and flattened out. She's done.

"Priestess.... do... you... surrender?" I ask loudly while looking down at the beautifully crafted, emerald mask and feeling the pinned brunette's hot, wet breaths against my womanhood as she fights for air.

The Priestess give one last squirming test against my pin before I feel sigh and deflate. "I... surrender.... to you.... Lady Lonestar..." she croaks out, her eyes welling with tears.

I hear the gong sound and the roar of the crowd. I rise to my feet and stand over the conquered brunette. I look down at the defeated woman at my feet. She is flat on her back, her chest rises and falls erratically as her sobs interrupt her exhausted breathing. Even though she is masked, she has one arm covering her eyes. I can tell that I have broken a very proud woman.

With no inherent bad blood or any further reason to embarrass this woman- not to mention, the exhaustion and soreness of such a brutal fight is beginning to set in, I feel no need to do anything more than to use my foot to nudge her arm from her face so she can see me as I plant my foot in the center of her chest as I visually confirm my victory for all to see.

I soak in the adulation of the crowd and hearing Genevieve announce "Your winner.... Lady... Lonestar!" The Valkyrie tosses a long, leather leash onto the battlefield. I retrieve it and hook it to the loop at the base of the Priestess's mask.

For a brief moment, my defeated rival begins to crawl to the exit like a leashed dog before she rediscovers her self respect and struggles to her feet. Using the leash, I lead her down the path out of the battlefield. Still sobbing slightly and with her head hanging, she follows compliantly.

When we reach the back and are out of view of the crowd, we couldn't be more different in our conditions. I begin to get excited again- rejuvenated, as I realize that I am about to unmask this woman and she has fallen to her knees, too tired and demoralized to continue to walk.

I have bit more pep in my step as I lead The Priestess down the hall to a door that is held open by Alice, who might be wearing what goes for a smile on her no nonsense face. I strut to the center of the room with the defeated woman crawling behind. Alice and the other woman from the prefight Parlay stand near the doors, fading into the background. My guess is that they are the enforcers in the event of a sore loser- or a sore winner.

The Priestess kneels in front of me with her head hanging down as I stand proudly over her. I gently grab her by the chin and guide her dark brown eyes to mine. "Priestess.... reveal yourself to me." I command firmly and possibly a little overly dramatically but I think it's acceptable given the current situation.

I see the woman's eyes dart back and forth. I can tell that keeping her identity secret her primary concern and she is terrified to remove her mask. "Look... Lonestar, maybe we can work something out. My husband is in the other room... pretty average dick but he knows how to use it and can eat pussy better than even the women I've been with... " The Priestess can tell that I'm not biting. "Please... you can make me watch." She says desperately.

"I appreciate the offer." I know that, unless she is into that kind of thing- which is doubtful from how she fought, that must be a painful thing to offer up. "But, I already have a man".

"Maybe you and him would want to have your way with me.. mask staying on obviously." She pleads.

"Listen... Priestess... I'm gonna level with you.... this is my first match here and yours will be my first mask. There's nothing you can say that will keep me from taking it. That said, I understand the importance of discretion and you have nothing to worry about." I say with sincerity and authority.

The woman lets out a long, resigned sigh and bows her head. She begins to untie, then unlace her green and gold mask. She slips it off but keeps her eyes focused on the floor for a moment before making eye contact and handing over her mask.

I immediately recognize her as the tough talking, hard on crime District Attorney, Leticia Montez. That would explain why she fought so hard. One just doesn't get to her position without being a driven, hard working woman. Hell, I feel even better about voting for her after this ordeal.

I prepare to remove my mask and reveal myself to the conquered prosecutor. Then, I begin to wonder if this could be bad for Jake and his career. I decide that it's best just to stay anonymous. "I think we're finished here." I say before turning away to return to my locker room.

"Wait!.... Lonestsar... Don't you want to show me who you are... who defeated me?" She asks.

I stop and and walk back to my still naked and kneeling opponent. "I'm nobody.... nobody you'd recognize anyway.... why do you care?"

"Look at the label in my mask..." Leticia says.

I look at the inside of the mask. It reads "The Priestess" and the number "1" in a circle. I noticed a similar label in my own mask.

The prosecutor continues, "Do you see that number one?... that means it's my first mask... you're the first woman to take it.... and, if it's not too much to ask, I'd like to see the face of the woman who broke me.  Wouldn't you want to know?"

I mull it over for a moment. I know she's right, I'd want the same if I was in her position and there is the possibility that this could actually be beneficial for Jake having the District Attorney as an ally. "You're right.... I'd want to know..." I reply while starting to loosen my mask. I feel myself transform from Lady Lonestar back into Kelli as my face becomes uncovered. "I know who you are Mrs. Montez... my name is Kelli... Kelli Rose.... no one you would have heard of."

"But, a name I won't forget.... Thank you." Leticia replies as I extend my hand and help her to her feet. "Maybe The Valkyrie will see fit to give me a chance to even the score one day." The Priestess say as she begins to limp towards her door.

I begin to feel the familiar aches and pains that happen after such a rough fight once my adrenaline completely fades with all of the exciting parts of the night over, but the exhilaration of winning in this venue makes it completely tolerable. I make my way down the hallway to my dressing room and am met by my smiling husband. He lovingly kisses me and massages me in the shower of the room before we retire to the couch to watch the rest of the fights and wonder where my next adventure will take me.

Offline Rossi

• God Member
« Reply #184 on: June 07, 2021, 10:31:07 AM »
Fantastic story! I look forward to more of Lonestar's adventures.
Writer of catfight and wrestling stories.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #185 on: June 07, 2021, 09:41:09 PM »
Wow Kelli! I was so excited to read the first Valkyrie story. I don't think that could have been any better! You are so very talented!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #186 on: June 08, 2021, 08:51:32 PM »
Excellent start to the Valkyrie’s Palace fights. This is a fun twist on the “secret society” concept in that the fighters are prominent citizens wearing masks and their identity is unknown to each other during the fight. Should be some great stories coming out of this. BTW, watch out for “Celtic Queen”. Something’s not right about her.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
« Reply #187 on: June 13, 2021, 01:14:15 PM »
No further reason to embarrass the woman?? She embarrassed herself! Christ, Kelli: she knelt, she crawled, she virtually begged you to fuck her husband, and offered to watch! How much lower would she have sunk if you'd let her?
She's lucky you're not a cruel person.
(Well, only a little. Just the right amount.  ;D)
« Last Edit: June 13, 2021, 03:34:09 PM by Tiberius J.C. »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #188 on: June 14, 2021, 05:52:43 PM »
Jolene would have shtupped her husband, spat on her, and taken her mask anyway.   ;D
What about you, Kiva? You'd at least have taken her mask, wouldn't you? I mean: I know you have a kind heart, but before the fight, she's: "All I care about is hurting you, bitch.... The mask is a nice bonus. …", and then when she loses, she's grovelling and snivelling and trying to slide out of the deal. That's BS.
But we're getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? You haven't had your audition yet. Then you have to get a mask made up - can't just use your surgical one - and then do the biz in the cage. But we know you'll do that. By Christmas, there'll be so many trophy masks hanging from the mantelpiece, you'll have nowhere to put Clarissa's school report.

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #189 on: June 14, 2021, 08:12:12 PM »
Jolene would have shtupped her husband, spat on her, and taken her mask anyway.   ;D
What about you, Kiva? You'd at least have taken her mask, wouldn't you? I mean: I know you have a kind heart, but before the fight, she's: "All I care about is hurting you, bitch.... The mask is a nice bonus. …", and then when she loses, she's grovelling and snivelling and trying to slide out of the deal. That's BS.
But we're getting ahead of ourselves, aren't we? You haven't had your audition yet. Then you have to get a mask made up - can't just use your surgical one - and then do the biz in the cage. But we know you'll do that. By Christmas, there'll be so many trophy masks hanging from the mantelpiece, you'll have nowhere to put Clarissa's school report.

I would definitely have taken The Priestess mask. However, I won’t ever force sex on a loser. I definitely wouldn’t use a loser’s husband for sex…Never…ever…except if…maybe…well…only if…it depends…um…well…I might…um…uh..Nah…I..guess…not?
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #190 on: June 15, 2021, 08:34:38 AM »
I would definitely have taken The Priestess mask. However, I won’t ever force sex on a loser. I definitely wouldn’t use a loser’s husband for sex…Never…ever…except if…maybe…well…only if…it depends…um…well…I might…um…uh..Nah…I..guess…not?

I'm sure you'd never have to force sex on anyone. Just bat the lids of those pretty blue eyes of yours, give your long flowing locks a seductive shake, and wiggle that lush derrière. Or does that not work with women? With Jake's colleague, that Detective O'Brien, it might. Paige? Not so sure. But perhaps after you've beaten all the sass out of her, and she's lying on her back with your foot on her chest, she'll discover a masochistic streak she didn't know she had, and be only too anxious to oblige.  ;)
« Last Edit: June 15, 2021, 09:19:17 AM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #191 on: June 15, 2021, 09:33:18 AM »
TBH, unless you're one of the dummies on the bench here in this SNL sketch
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XClAQK0PhlQ&t=72s
that whole Shana routine's a total turn-off. A simple look would do, I'm sure, for most men - or perhaps a smile.
And if you'd just outfought (and outthought) someone who was 7-0 like in Dance Mom Dust Up, no further action, I can assure you (in my case), would be required.
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.30
That trick with the elastic bands is just the sexiest, most ingenious, kill ever.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #192 on: August 31, 2021, 06:24:51 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 35: A Kitty Kissin' Catbrawl...Part 1

The older woman working behind the counter of Stanton's Landscaping and Tree Farm is now standing a few feet away from us, her eyebrow cocked questioningly. Stupid Damini can't keep her voice down. I break from my stare down with the younger of the two Doshi sisters to take a look at the large woman wearing a green apron that has ambled to within a few feet of us.

I'd wager she stands around 5'9" and is built like she has worked on a farm her whole life... which in my estimation is about 55 years. She has curly, graying black hair and bright blue eyes to go with her pale skin. She looks "farm strong". A quick examination of the big woman's name tag tells me that her name is Agnes Stanton, the owner. She looks just about how I would expect a woman named Agnes would look like- or maybe a Bertha.

Oh, and right next to her name tag is a catpin. Of course there is. Why can't anything with these damn Doshi women be simple? As it stands now, I'm standing in some kind of catpin standoff with Damini, her niece Advika and this owner of this store, Agnes.

"Well... things have just got interesting, now haven't they?" Agnes grunts with a wry smile. "So, what's going on here?... y'all gonna fight?"

"That would be the plan, ma'am.... me and this no account woman in orange.." I say referencing the bright orange shirt that Damini has paired with her black skirt. "We were just trying to figure out where we were going to settle the question.... I'd prefer to take it to a location that won't result in a significant number of broken flower pots and shattered star gazer orbs...." I motion towards the older Doshi woman. "This one seems not have that particular aversion to property damage."

"Oh stuff it, you yellow haired bitch.... it's obvious that you're trying to use that 'aw shucks,  I'm a simple country girl' act to get this woman on your side.." Damini grumbles angrily. Of course, her statement is entirely accurate as there are two Doshi's and only one  of me, having Agnes on my side could prove helpful to say the least. "You were scared to fight me last time and it's quite obvious that you are still too scared to fight me" the dark haired woman says haughtily.

"That's bullshit and you know it, skank!" I growl back as we inch dangerously close to one another and increasing the possibility of the aforementioned property damage.

"... and what about this kitten.... what is she here for?" Agnes cackles looking at Advika like a she probably looks at a perfectly cooked steak. The normally mouthy rookie looks nearly as pale as the tree farm owner as she tries to hide behind her aunt.

"...I ....I ... I brought the camera..... ma'am." Advika says sheepishly. Holding up a small camera bag like a shield.

"Pity.... there's plenty of room out back for all four of us to tussle...." Agnes turns her attention back to Damini and I. "You two still want a fight... don't ya?"  Both of us nod. "Let me lock up, ladies.... there's hardly anyone here this time of year anyway....c'mon, we'll discuss the house rules outside."

We all follow Agnes down a gravelly path past the greenhouses, though the various trees that the nursery sells until we get to an opening. It's pretty clear that this is the place. It's a nice round grassy area with plenty of benches around the perimeter and strings of lights running from tree to tree. Initially, It looked like how I'd imagine Tinkerbell's Fairy Fight Club  looking, but as I look closer, I notice that the formerly whimsical garden statuary is mostly broken and disfigured, giving the whole place a very eerie and sinister feeling.

"Alright, here's the house rules... if you're gonna fight or watch, you gotta strip down to your panties... you can each pick out a bench to use for your stuff." Agnes casts a hungry look at Advika. The youngest Doshi woman is nearly petrified. The establishment's owner continues. "Normal catfight rules- which is to say that there aren't any... except to earn a win, you gotta make the other woman kiss your kitty.... show everyone that she knows who the real woman is.... clear enough?"

"I'm good with it.." I say, beginning to strip my shirt off and place my stuff on a bench next to a statue of a dancing angel missing half of its face. The cold air of the late afternoon of early winter tightens my skin as I bare my body to the elements. I do suppress the urge to chuckle at the 'kiss the kitty' requirement. My imagination immediately envisions watching the dark haired real estate mogul plant her lips on my sea green cotton panties.

"As am I.... " Damini says shimmying out of her skirt. "Ready to taste my black lacy thong... I'm sure it's nicer than anything you own.... you dumb hick." Again, I take note of how similarly we are built. She is maybe a half inch shorter. I'd guess we weigh about the same, around 130 pounds. Our chests are both perky B cups. Both of us with brown eyes and long hair that hangs to the middle of the back. Hers being jet black and mine being blonde. Her brown skin contrasts my now pale skin. I really hate when my summer tan fades.

"Oh and the final rule for this..." Agnes, now stripped to her, surprisingly skimpy for a woman of her age and girth, pink silky panties, continues. "When one of us is eliminated... there will be a break as their hands and feet are bound and she is hung on one of the racks". She motions to some wooden racks with thick pegs hammered into them placed around the clearing like something you would see at a primitive camp.

"Wait... what?" I blurt our nearly simultaneously with Damini.

"Silly girls... did you think you were the only ones going to have any fun?" The big woman's chubbily cheery face gets serious. "Do we have a problem?"

"Whatever... I just want to fight...." I say, my mind already switched into fight mode and not really thinking about the details. Besides, sometimes in situations like this, it's best just to leap before you look.

I glance at Damini, who is obviously more hesitant but we both know that there's no way she can back down after I have accepted and her previously spouting all of that bullshit about me being scared. "Sure... I'll take the panties from both of you." She sneers, less than enthusiastically.

"Looks like we're gonna have us a three way tussle now.... sure you don't wanna make it a foursome, kitten?" Agnes says gruffly, still eying Advika up and down.

Before the younger woman can answer Damini walks over to her niece and they begin whispering. The older woman seems to be convincing the younger of something. I watch as Advika's beautiful blue eyes dart around. First panicked, then softening to an agreeable and more determined look. This isn't good. They're hatching some sort of plan- I can smell it. Advika steps up. "Let's... do it..... a four way match, ma'am." Advika says, her voice shaking like the few remaining leaves on the surrounding trees in the chilling breeze.

"Fabulous.... let me log this in and get the drones on the way..." Agnes bubbles as she begins tapping away on her phone.

I shake my head at the whole predicament. Kelli, Kelli what have you gotten yourself into this time, girl? I think to myself. This went from a normal day, to me getting  ready to fight Damini, to finding myself in a three way fight with an old farmer, before finally turning into a four way fight where I'm clearly in the least advantageous position. This would have been a good time to have Kiva by my side, but she is still nursing that concussion from the fight with Paige and she has been a little hard to find these days. Like she's working through something. Maybe it's the lingering affects of losing to that cheerleader. Losses are tough, especially your first one and in front of her husband no less. I suppose the best way for me to get through this mess is to charge headlong in to it.

"Fabulous!.... Carol... Sandy... y'all don't mind gettin' a little overtime to oversee this spectacle, do y'all?" Agnes bellows. I nearly jump out of my skin when I realize there are two women standing not more than a foot behind me. Where the hell did those two come from?

"No ma'am! We'll fetch the rope." The two woman answer creepily in unison. What kind of children of the corn bullshit have I stumbled into. The two women, both around the same age as Advika quickly strip down to the required panties. Of course, they're wearing matching underwear. I gather that this isn't their first rodeo. They move and are built like twins and their hair is in the same short pixie cut, but, seeing as Carol is black and Sandy is a ginger, I'm guessing that they have no relation outside of whatever spell Agnes has them under.

With this bizarre scene finally set, I begin to evaluate the group of opponents I am facing as we all do some quick stretching. The lacy, black thong clad Damini and I match up well as we are nearly the same size, she is a few years younger but the dark skinned Indian woman and I are naturally paired rivals. From what I've seen from her online fights, we even fight similarly.

Her young niece, Advika might be dangerous once she has some experience. The 19 year old is built athletically at 5'7", 125 pounds or so, and in great shape. She has the same B cup sized breasts as her aunt and I. Her black hair has blonde streaks and hangs nearly to her small, white thong wearing ass. Her skin is a lighter brown than her aunt's and she has those stunning blue eyes. Unfortunately for her, she looks like a scared little kitten in front of a bunch of lionesses.

Last but not least- especially in weight, is Agnes. With her stripped down to her frilly pink panties and now that I know I'm fighting her, I can really get a good look at the owner of the tree farm. She's probably in her mid 50's and her body looks sturdy, if a little doughy. She obviously has lived a physical life. She's easily the biggest of us all. Standing a good 5'9" and weighing over 200 pounds. For some reason I can't keep from thinking that her soft, round belly and heavy, huge tits, at least double E's, are targets that I can't ignore. If she's as tough as she looks, it might take me and at least one Doshi to take her down.

"Ladies...the drones are here... it's time...." Agnes says giving her knuckles one last loud crack as I hear the gentle buzz of our overhead film crew. We all array ourselves around our field of battle. My eyes dart back and forth, trying to devise a plan as we begin to stalk one another in a big circular motion, tightening slowly as we move.

The Doshi's make the first move as both of them charge me. Oh shit. I manage to land a decent hook to Advika's ribs as they tackle me to the grass but the two Indian women are on me. After a brief struggle, I find myself pinned on my back. Advika sitting on my chest holding my wrists down as her aunt traps my legs beneath her and begins pummeling my belly.

Within seconds I see Agnes' body blocking out the soon to be setting sun and feel her rip Advika off of me by the hair. "C'mere kitten.... you're mine..." the youngest woman is squirming and shrieking as the oldest combatant drags her by the hair of her head to the grass. Like a crocodile dragging a fawn into the swamp.

Damini and I stare at each other for a brief moment before her brain re-engages and she tries to climb on top. I sink my claws into her hair and the catball is on. We tumble away from the other two women, spitting curses at one another, as we each exchange the top position for mere moments before losing it again.

As the initial flurry slows down and we begin to move more deliberately and strategically, I am able to hear Advika's moans and groans. It sounds like Agnes is toying with the young fighter.

I finally begin to outmuscle Damini and have her pinned on her back, pressing her face into the cold earth with one hand as I sink my nails into her soft titflesh with the other. "Fucking.... trailer trash...." the brown skinned woman curses as I begin to torture her tits.

"Auntie... help me.... you promised..." I can hear a desperate Advika plead, her voice shaking with fear. As I stare down into Damini's dark eyes, I don't see the slightest hint of concern for her niece just the burning hatred for me.

During my struggle to press the bitch's face down into the hard earth, my pinky finger gets a little too close to her mouth and the Californian cxnt bites it, causing me to scream and giving her the opportunity to buck me off. She comes out on top this time and I find myself pinned on my back again. We are body to body as she grapevines my legs and pins the backs of my hands to the ground at the wrist.

"Right where your... dumb hick ass... belongs... beneath me!" Damini snarls with our noses nearly touching. I strain against her but she has the hold locked in tightly. I can still hear Advika's withering cries for help several yards away.

"You just gonna... abandon her to .... that big bitch?" I question as I continue to struggle.

"You promised.... auntie.... you .... fucking .... promised..." the fear in Advika's voice is contrasted by the wicked laughter of Agnes as she toys with her prey.

"She's a big... girl.... she can fend for herself...." Damini growls coldly as she flexes herself body to inflict more pain on me. "Don't worry, cxnt... you'll be crying just as loudly .... once I'm done with you."

"Fuck.... you .... Damini..." I groan, using all of my strength to finally slip my leg out of the hold. I quickly roll my foe over and we swap spots again. Once on top, I drive my knee into the realtor's crotch. She gasps and wilts somewhat allowing me to take control and hold the top position.

I can hear Advika sobbing at this point and allow myself a glance to see her current predicament. The young Indian woman is trapped beneath the hefty, pale skinned woman. Who is using her gigantic chest to smother the smaller woman to near unconsciousness before letting her breathe again.

I deliver a couple more blows to Damini's womanhood and get her to the point I'm about to take over before my damn conscience gets the better of me. "Oh.. hell.." I grunt as I push off of the battered black haired bitch.

Against my better judgement, I take off in a dead sprint towards the Advika and Agnes. The big woman's back is to me and I plough shoulder first, full speed into the portly and pale punisher's back.

The big woman groans as we both go tumbling to the grass away from the barely conscious Advika. "You little blonde bitch... you're gonna pay for ruining my fun!" Agnes sneers as she start to try to get to her feet, rubbing her lower back. I know I don't have much of a window and maneuver behind the behemoth, quickly latching onto her back like a tick. I wrap my arms around her neck, trying to lock in a sleeper hold.

Agnes furiously claws at my arms trying to keep me from cinching the hold down, but she's too late. The big woman begins to fade and we fall to the grass. She is tugging at my blonde hair but I've got her! A little more and I might just be able to put the hurt on her enough to mount. Imagine the stories I'll be able to tell if I can get this big bitch to kiss my kitty.

My elation is short lived as I feel a sharp pain in my back accompanied by a loud "thwack". I groan in pain and am rewarded with another impact that dislodges me from my hold on Agnes. I roll to my back just in time to see Damini's foot slam into my belly.

"Stupid move... Kelli... but we all knew you were just a dumb ass hick..." Damini taunts as I writhe at her feet, massaging my stomach and lower back. "Advika... come over... let's fucking finish this blonde bitch!" She calls to her niece.

I know I'm in trouble as I see the 19 year old standing over me, next to her aunt. Then, unexpectedly, Advika shoves Damini. "Fuck you aunt... you left me there.... helpless.... while that... that... woman hurt me- that was not what you promised!" The younger woman has tears of rage and betrayal welling in her eyes.

"Stop your...  fucking...... whining you... little bitch!" Damini barks back as the two get chest to chest above me. "First we beat this bitch for humiliating your grandmother... just like we planned...then we'll settle this...know... your... place...you insolent little... fucking ... twat!" She says slapping her young niece across the cheek.

"Fuck... you... Damini!" A shaking Advika sneers as she launches herself into Damini and the two go tumbling to the turf rolling around in a tangle of claws and curses.

Just then I feel a rough, calloused hand grab my ankle. It's Agnes reaching for me as she crawls on all fours towards me. I roll away and scramble to my feet. My body aches from the punishment that I've already taken. My body is sweating despite the cool November weather and grass burns sting my knees, elbows, back and shoulders.

Agnes lumbers back to her feet and the tree farmer and I square off. Her pale skin shows the red blotches from the fight, her graying hair is wild and unkempt, her chest heaves causing her huge tits to jiggle with every breath. "You're.. gonna pay... for ruining... my fun... you yellow headed... cxnt" she growls as she throws a big looping punch towards my head.

I am able to narrowly dodge it. As her fist sails over my head, I send my knuckles into her soft flanks in retribution. "We'll just see... about that.. you... big tittied bitch!" I taunt as I dance around.

The bigger woman stalks me, grabbing at me several times but I manage to evade her and pound her pale body with punches or land slaps to her face. We continue our dance for several moments, she is able to get ahold of me a few times but I punch my way out and escape. Our grunts and groans begin to mix with the two women rolling on the grass. The grassy opening now sounds like an Amazon battle as all four of us fight.

I land a combination to Agnes's belly and jaw that sends her reeling but not before she latches onto my ponytail. She drags me around as I continue unloading my fists into her belly and ribs before she muscles me into a headlock. I keep swinging but she sends us crashing to the grass with a quick twist of her large hips.

I buck and twist wildly trying to get myself free but she uses her girth and skill to climb on top of me. Her hips straddling my tummy holding me down. Out of self preservation, I send my talons deep into her massive mounds of titflesh, clawing and kneading for all I'm worth. The older woman lets loose with a blood curdling howl as she tries to pull my fingers from her breasts. I feel her nails dig into my wrists as she finally wrenches my hands free and pins them above my head.

"You feisty little... whore... I think ... I'll save you for later...." She grunts out as she starts trying to cover my face with her gargantuan tits. It's like I'm drowning in a sea of breasts. I buck and jerk buying myself some precious moments of air before my mouth and nose are filled with the wet, salty flesh of Agnes's sweaty udders.

I can feel the tunnel vision setting in as my opportunities to steal breathes get fewer and farther apart. I know I'm done for if I don't escape quick, fast and in a hurry. From underneath my plus sized foe, I plant my feet. Using everything I have left I arch my back and buck. Yes! We roll and for a moment I'm on top but Agnes uses the momentum and easily continues our motion until I'm right back where I started. Fuck.

I'm physically drained and that was my last shot. The large woman's weight and breasts have finished me. "Go to... sleep... slut... go to sleep" Agnes whispers. The darkness closes in and I accept the inevitable as I lose consciousness.

My eyes blink gently, I realize that I'm lying on my back, topless in the cool air, I see the clear early evening sky above me beginning to streak with the bright oranges and pinks of sunset as the world comes into focus again. I hear the sounds of a struggle between two women. Oh shit. I'm in a fight. Groggily, I begin to wiggle my fingers and move my legs. I'm not bound or tied- I'm still in this.

Slowly, I start to get my bearings. I see Agnes on top of a clearly exhausted and overmatched Advika. The big woman is fully in control, sitting on the younger woman's chest in a schoolgirl pin. Oh fuck, where's Damini?

I look around and see the older Doshi sprawled on ground much like myself. It looks like she is also coming to. I have no idea how she got there but now is my chance to finish the brown skinned woman.

Before I can even make a move towards the downed woman, I hear Agnes's voice boom. "Kiss it... kiss my fucking kitty... little girl... do it!"

I watch as a thoroughly defeated Advika fights through her sobs and plants her lips on what's left of the pink, silk panties of her conqueror. Agnes lets the teen's head drop to the grass.

One of the creepy 'twins' bangs a gong. We all stop as Carol and Sandy descend on poor Advika like couple of coyotes stealing a kill. They each latch onto one of the young woman's wrists before they drag her like a felled tree over to one of the wooden racks near the edge of our battlefield.

The defeated newbie is sobbing as the two begin to lash each of her appendages to a corner of the rack.

"Damini... that's gonna be us if we don't take that big bitch down.... we can settle our.... problem... afterwards..." I start as I know we only have moments before this battle starts up again.

"Fuck you, Kelli.... I'll never help you... you trailer trash twat." Damini snarls back.

"You won't be helping me, you dumb bitch... we will just be clearing the way for us to fight.... like we originally intended."

I see the wheels turning behind her dark eyes as she processes her options. "Just this once.... but... if your treacherous ass double crosses me.... I'll make you regret it, cxnt." She finally answers.

With our uneasy ceasefire in place, Damini and I get to our feet as the 'twins' are lashing the nude Advika's last limb to the rack, leaving her looking like a piece of leather being stretched and tanned.

Damini looks fatigued and her back is marred by grass burns, scratches and dirt. I'm not sure what happened while I was out, but she looks like she spent a lot of it pinned on her back. The biggest part of me hopes it was a pissed off Advika that did the lioness's share of the damage, not the oversized older woman. Though, with her sharing my belief that it will take both of us to take down Agnes, I suspect it was the latter.

I do a quick evaluation of myself as I stand up. There's no way around it, I've been the woman who has gotten the worst of this fight so far. My hair is wild and disheveled. I can feel the cool air stinging the scrapes on my back. My joints hurt. I'm simultaneously freezing yet sweating. I'm having a bad time, but, on a positive note, I did get a nap in during the fight. So there's that.

Across from us, looms Agnes. The tree farm owner is standing with her hands on her hips, her gigantic chest rising and falling more regularly now as her breathing becomes more normal. Her silky, pink panties have tears and are sweat soaked. I'm pretty sure the elastic bands are all that are holding them together. The big woman's pale body shows a bit of damage from the fight. Bits of grass and mud smear her white skin and red blotches from the blows she has absorbed match the ones on her face and chest formed from exertion.

We all glance nervously at one another as we await the sound of the gong that will signal that our brawl has resumed. As we wonder who will draw the short straw and end up outnumbered.

My eyes cut towards Damini, who gives me a subtle nod. I don't trust that bitch as far as I can throw her but I'm out of options and so is she. As soon as I hear the gong, I charge the the pale skinned destroyer, leaving myself open to any treachery from the Indian woman and hoping she does her part.

"Oh... hell..." I hear the big woman grunt as the combined weight of Damini and I collides with her and we all tumble to the turf.  I'm relieved and, honestly, surprised that Damini kept her end of the deal. We scramble on top of the big woman, each of us punishing her with claws and body punches. The big woman doesn't panic and is very deliberate as she tries to fend us off. She chooses her shots and her knuckles feel like hammers when they slam into my ribs.

From her groans, I can tell they are hurting Damini as well. "Fuck this..." I hear the Indian woman curse after taking another one of Agnes's meaty paws to the side of her head. I feel her roll away, leaving the big woman for me to fight by myself. The bitch even tries to kick me as she gets away. I knew she was going to pull something like this.

I do the only thing I know how to do- I go full wildcat mode on Agnes. While sitting atop her sizable belly, I rip at her with my talons while attempting to keep her on her back. My onslaught is violent enough that the older woman is forced to cover up to weather my attacks. As I feel myself running out of steam, I try to pin her arms down. I sure hope I've done enough.

Using all of my weight I pin the backs of big woman's hands to the grass next to her head. I'm too small to attempt to grapevine her legs and have to rely on the hope that she is too tired or too battered to throw me off. We are now nose to nose, her soft, heavy body lying motionless and flat beneath me. "Ya.. give... Agnes?" I snap.

The older woman merely chuckles. "That's not... how... this... works... blondie" Agnes grunts out. "You... gotta... make me.... kiss... your... kitty." Her eyes lock with mine as she starts to power her arms off the lawn and slowly but steadily keeps overpowering me until we swap places. I manage to keep my legs locked around her belly but she is on top.

My pale skinned opponent isn't moving quickly and I'm unleashing as much fury as I can manage from the bottom but methodically- and demoralizingly, Agnes plants my hands next to my head and she has me pinned firmly on my back. The older woman smirks, lowers her chest and begins slapping my face with her massive tits. "Remember these... Kelli?.... Feel like another nap?"

Before I can respond, I hear a shriek as Damini comes flying out of nowhere and lands chest first on Agnes's back with her hands in the big woman's curly dark hair. I groan as their combined weight presses the older woman's chest onto mine. "Oh... God...." I moan as the Indian woman begins to attack Agnes from her perch on the big woman's back.

"You... bothersome... brown... bitch!" Agnes roars as she pushes off of me and the two go rolling on the grass a few yards from me.

I'm only able to lay there and watch, my body is exhausted and hurting too badly to do any more. Agnes has managed to roll until she is tits up with Damini beneath her clinging to the pale woman's neck for dear life, trying to lock on a sleeper like I did earlier. "Go to sleep... fat ass... " the Indian woman growls.

Agnes is able to use one of her big hands to keep Damini from locking the move in. Then she begins to drive her elbow in to the ribs woman trapped beneath her. "Let go.. of me... cxnt..." the tree farm owner says as the third elbow breaks Damini's hold and she gets free from her smaller foe.

Agnes rolls onto her hands and knees as she tries to get up, but Damini is quicker and charges the doughy woman, burying her shoulder into the big woman's ribs. The thong clad woman is clearly the fresher of the two as they begin to scrap on the grass. The Indian woman is punishing her bigger opponent with claws and belly punches.

The two woman are calling each other names that would make even sailor blush as their fight is truly nasty. Despite her full on attack, Damini, like me earlier, begins to tire as the resilient Agnes weathers her storm.

The bigger woman turns the tide, eventually pinning the Indian woman beneath her. Agnes is hissing something into the smaller woman's ear as she uses her massive tits like a couple of pasty white paintbrushes to taunt Damini by dragging them over her face.

I'm back on my feet and ready to fight. As much as I enjoy watching Domini suffer, there's no way I'm beating that fluffy juggernaut on my own, at least not in this condition. She deserves it, especially considering her treacherous actions in this match alone.

I take one more deep breath before I sprint towards the two other remaining catfighters my shoulder slamming with every last bit of my weight into Agnes's ribs. The big business woman goes rolling. After the collision, I end up on my hands and knees next to Damini.

For a brief moment, we are all down. Agnes is groaning as she rolls around on her back clutching her ribs. Damini, also on her back and now unencumbered without a large woman sitting on her chest, is gulping in air. I'm in the best condition. On all fours, shaking the cobwebs out of my head after my reckless yet effective interpretation of a rocket.

I stagger to my feet first and offer my hand to the Indian woman. "No more ... bullshit, Damini... let's take her out... we will settle this afterwards...". She glares at me but takes my hand and I help her to her feet. I still don't trust the bitch, but now that she's been on the receiving end of Agnes's strength, maybe, just maybe she will be somewhat useful before she inevitably tries to stab me in the back...again.

Agnes has made it to her knees but is struggling to get her breath back as Damini and I reach her.  Both of us together begin unloading a torrent of slaps and scratches. The bigger woman tries to cover up but is pretty much defenseless against the overwhelming hell of two wildcats and their claws. We get her onto her back. I end up sitting on her belly while Damini is content to harass the pasty woman from the side.

It's ugly. Really ugly as I unleash my hate filled attacks on the large woman's tits. Taking an amount of revenge on the soft, pale weapons that mercilessly smothered me into unconsciousness like they were satanic marshmallows.  For her part, Damini does enough. She keeps the pressure on Agnes keeping the big woman from being able to rid herself of me with all manner of assaults to the the pale woman's ample belly. That the Indian woman is letting me do the bulk of the work is not lost on me, but I know I have to stay focused and I'll have my chance with the shrewd raven haired bitch soon enough.

As tough and strong as Agnes is, she is no match for both of us and she is worn down, overpowered and overwhelmed by Damini and I. Again, I plant the shop owner's hands next to her head as I sit proudly on top in a schoolgirl pin. I feel myself rising and falling as she fights against fatigue and my weight for every breath. The big woman's legs are sprawled and listless as she lies flat on her back. Agnes has nothing left.

I take a quick glance around to find Damini. It appears that the brown skinned bitch has decided to take a breather and see how the battle between Agnes and I plays out. I shoot her the nastiest glare I can before a desperate, last gasp buck of the big pale skinned woman's hips forces me to fall to the grass.

Quickly...or as quickly as I can in my current state, I struggle to my feet. Bent at the waist, hands on my knees, chest heaving as I stare at the behemoth as she wobbles to her feet. We glare at one another before we begin to move forward. I've forgotten about Damini and the only thing I can focus on is making this massive woman plant her kisser on the thin material covering my womanhood. "Let's finish... this you... big bitch..." I growl.

"Let's... you... skinny... little ... whore..." she pants back as we begin to circle. Agnes is tough but like all fighters her size, she is on the clock as soon as the fight starts and as we move, it's clear that clock has run out. She plods tiredly towards me, still gasping for air.

The big pasty bitch flings a slow, looping haymaker as we get close. Even in my exhausted state, I dodge it easily and my knuckles bury into the older woman's soft belly   Agnes's knees buckle. I grab her curly and dark, graying hair, taking control of the rapidly fading fighter. With a roar, I send a knee into her ribs that doubles her over. My next knee slams intro he aside of her head dropping her to the grass in a heap and the momentum from  the strike causes me to fall on top of her.

Agnes is gasping and panting, completely spent as I struggle to roll her onto her back. It takes a lot of my remaining strength but I get her over and plant my ass on her heaving chest in a total and complete schoolgirl pin. I glare down at my sizable foe as her face is squished between my thighs. Her body now lies limply beneath me. The aging Amazon is finished.

I sink my claws into her hair one last time. "You're ... fucking .... done... bitch!... Do it!... Kiss my.... fucking ... kitty!" I snarl. The woman's blue eyes flutter wearily and I see her submission in them. She purses her lips and lifts her head until I feel them press against the sea green material coving my most intimate part. I hear the gong sound. I have defeated the behemoth.

I sit triumphantly and proudly atop Agnes for a few moments before sliding off of her and onto the grass. Lying on my back, my eyes scan the battlefield for my remaining opponent, Damini. The Indian woman has been sitting calmly off to the side- watching, recovering, as I dealt with the owner of the tree farm. I take note that her breathing has returned to normal as I am panting, forcing air into my tired lungs.

I manage to get to a seated position as the 'twins' arrive to haul off their defeated boss. I'm so tired. All I want to do is hang my head and rest but I hold my stare with the Californian cxnt, knowing I can't show her any sign of weakness before we clash once Agnes is strung up like a freshly killed animal.

Damini gives me a smirk as she confidently stands up and begins to loosen her joints in the rapidly cooling weather as the sun begins to slip past the tops of the trees. I let out a long sigh. I gotta get up. Hoping to hide my fatigue, I do my best to get on my feet. Inside I can feel how much of a struggle it is but I think I manage to make it somewhat smoothly to the upright position. I crack my knuckles and continue to try to stare the real estate mogul down with my best "You're next" look.

.... to be continued....

Offline papillon

• God Member
« Reply #193 on: September 02, 2021, 11:36:40 AM »
This is marvellous and totally hilarious! (Tinkerbell's Fairy Fight Club - LMAO)
p.s. technical question (boring, I know): you're going to come away with all three pairs of panties, aren't you, when the real estate mogul presses her luscious lips to your purring pussy? The way I see it: Agnes owns Advika, true, but you own Agnes, ergo what's hers is yours. Just make sure you take down the aunt, though, or (on the same principle) the pink silkies you were so much looking forward to showing your grandchildren will end up in Damini's trophy cabinet along with your greenies and we wouldn't want that.
p.p.s. being a butterfly's fine and dandy, but in the next life I wanna be a drone!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2021, 11:58:43 AM by papillon »

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #194 on: September 03, 2021, 04:48:11 AM »
Kelli. Good luck.  Hope you avoid kissing the  kitty.