News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)

• 252 Replies

Offline h_k

• God Member
Re: Fyre's Fight Journal (Reboot)
« Reply #165 on: March 24, 2021, 08:12:24 AM »
So what's happening? Are Hannah, Kelli and Jake still locked in a thrilling three-way? After two weeks, shouldn't we perhaps send in the fire brigade to untangle them? Or will that take an expert on Rubik's Cube?
Last thing I heard, Kiva had agreed to take Kelli's daughter off her hands for the night, and a neighbour saw her and Clarissa in the back yard the next morning waiting for Kelli to come and pick her up. The girls were playing jacks with the alligator, who was showing them how to rub your tummy with one hand and pat your head with the other, only he wasn't very good at it, and they all laughed. Then the girls tried and they were no good at it either, and there was more laughter.
I heard this from the neighbour, not Kiva – but she has no recollection of seeing Kelli's car in the street that day or any day since. I don't know about anyone else, but I'm getting worried.

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #166 on: March 24, 2021, 08:14:03 AM »
Well, I assume it was a neighbour of Kiva's who told me all that and not someone having me on. She sounded genuine enough.

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #167 on: April 06, 2021, 03:35:04 PM »
I could literally read your stories night and day. Your so very talented Kelli

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
  • A husband and wife catfight writing team
« Reply #168 on: April 09, 2021, 10:38:52 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 32: Interview with a Valkyrie

"I give...." I blurt out as the tall, black woman twists my arm behind my back while she has me trapped face down in my own backyard. "Nice one... you're learning fast... time for a break?" I ask Tamika as we sit up in the grass, breathing heavily as we bask in the pleasantly warm September sun.

"Thanks, blondie ... let's call it day." Tamika says as she lies on her back and stretches out in her sweat soaked, gray sports bra and tight workout shorts. My previous opponent and I have been training for the last 90 minutes. She is helping me with my boxing and I am helping her with her ground game. I haven't done much actual training before but I am willing to do anything I can if it gives me an edge against Jolene whenever I get another shot at her.

"Sounds good... I'll go get some wine." I say, rising to get the Rose‘. "We are catfighters not savages, after all."

"It better not be any of that boxed shit.... I'll be in the pool..." Tamika laughs as I help her to her feet.

A few minutes later we are lounging in my pool enjoying one of the last weeks where it will be warm enough to swim. "You are making the suburbs more appealing by the minute..." my former rival says as she finishes her second glass. "So, Kelli.... have you given any thought to the club I told about?"

As I remember my last match at Billy's, I'm thinking a change of venue might be a good idea. "Not lately... I was preoccupied for awhile, but I'm definitely interested now." I respond. We spend the next hour and the last half bottle of wine discussing our shared hobby and Tamika's home club, The Valkyrie's Palace.

Evidently it is operated by a member of the city's high society who happens to be a catfighter. The place sounds like a welcome change from Billy's. Since the fighters are from the city's upper crust, they fight masked as not to reveal their identities. At least to the public, once a woman has been defeated the winner gets to take her to her locker room and unmask her. The money is ridiculous compared to what I'm used to making at Billy's or the 'Coop. "Ok... pass my information on to this Valkyrie lady." I say, convinced that this is just what I need.

"Sure thing, sweetie... expect a call from her soon and an interview. I'm sure you'll be accepted." She says with a smile.

The next day I receive a call from a local number that I don't recognize. "Umm... hello?"

"Please hold for the Valkyrie" a voice says on the other end of line.

"Mrs. Rose...this is the Valkyrie, but you probably know me as Genevieve Jones." Holy shit, the Genevieve freakin' Jones?!?  Genevieve is the youngest daughter of a billionaire oil and gas tycoon. This woman is local celebrity. She is just a few years older than me and she was the "it" girl around here while I was a teenager. Drop dead gorgeous, tall, athletic, great fashion sense, big boobs and a billionaire's daughter who earned a volleyball scholarship. We all wanted to be Genevieve Jones in high school. Well, at least I did.

"You were referred to my organization by a member here. I've checked out your profile on the 'site... pretty impressive. Though, you are significantly under our normal wealth threshold, but personally, I want you to fight at my club even if the board disagrees.... but, hey, it is ... my club, right? All that's left is for you to come by for an interview and I will be testing you myself... bring a bikini... yea....it is that kind of interview. As much as I hate to admit it and even though this is business, it is a business that takes into account what you look like almost as much as how you fight.... I'll send you the particulars... see you tomorrow morning."

I wake excited and ready for my interview with Genevieve like a giddy schoolgirl getting to meet her teenage idol. Although I am not exactly sure what this interview entails, I feel ready for anything. The email I received later instructed me to dress in workout gear and bring a bikini. Any other gear will be provided. Much different than any other interview I've ever had. Fortunately, Jake is allowed to be there for most of this and that puts me a little more at ease.

We drive to the location, which is on the top floor of a high rise downtown in the city. We are met by a no nonsense blue eyed brunette in her early 30's. I notice that she is around my size, maybe a little taller. I begin to immediately size her up. I'm not so naive to believe that I won't have to fight during this interview and this woman looks like the most likely candidate. That she is a fit looking woman dressed gym clothes only furthers my suspicions.

The woman takes me to the top floor of the building. When the elevator opens there is Genevieve Jones standing there, in the flesh. Dressed in a pink and black sports bra, workout shorts combination sporting her own brand name. While she was larger than life in my teen years, she looks nearly as large in front of me. As I stare up at her, I figure she has to be nearly 6 feet tall.

"Good morning, Mrs. Rose... can I call you Kelli?  I see you have met my assistant, Alice. If you'll follow me to my office, we'll talk business. Your husband can hangout here with Alice. They'll rejoin us at the arena for the final part of the interview .... you two can watch some videos of our latest fights." I'm guessing the probability of Alice and I fighting it out are close to one hundred percent. The Amazon turns and I follow, leaving Jake and the assistant in the lobby.

We go through a hallway and into the energy heiress's office. She probably has spent more on furnishings than Jake and I spent buying our house. I look around and see that, for all of her money and being raised with the privilege that comes with being a socialite with a billionaire father, the pictures she has decorated the office with look like those that any typical woman would. She has a few with her father, you can tell that they are close. She has a wedding photo of her and her husband, the former pro football player and finally several of her three children. Most are candid, casual photos not staged or professionally done. This woman seems genuine and, oddly, normal.

"Ok, Kelli... as much as I hate this... you need to get into your bikini. You can use my private restroom to change." Genevieve instructs me, gesturing to a door. Thinking that I'll probably end up fighting in this bikini, I went with a bright red one that is pretty much like the one I in fight at Billy's. I return properly attired. The heiress meets me in the open area of the office and begins to look me over.

"I've seen your resume..." the blonde uses air fingers quotes on the word 'resume'. "You made it to championship fight at a different club.... that was a tough fight..sorry it didn't work out."

"Yes, ma'am... it was a tough one to swallow." I reply. Nothing takes the wind out of your sails like your teenage idol bringing up a loss to your most hated rival.

"It was a good fight though... and call me Genny. For God's sake, I'm only four years older than you.." she chuckles as she continues to evaluate me. I don't know what it is but something about this woman just puts me at ease. "You're... five foot five-"

"And one half inch... five foot five and one half inch" I chirp with a smile. Earning me one in return.

"Yes... 5' 5 1/2" inches tall.... 130 pounds... a good size... very popular and very competitive..." Genevieve continues looking me over with a fine tooth comb. She is completely in business woman mode now. For some reason this makes it less creepy than it would if someone like Billy was doing it.

The tall blonde, finishes her in depth inspection of my body and her smile returns. "A beautiful woman and fierce fighter. As a promoter... you really are what I'm looking for. That's part of why I interview any possible candidates that will be fighting here...." inside I'm blushing, being called beautiful and a fierce fighter by Genevieve Jones is almost too much joy for me to hide.

The tall woman pauses, looking at my chest and cocking her head to the side. "About a B cup?.... you clearly make enough to afford to go larger.... I'm sure many in your neighborhood do... but something tells me you're confident enough in yourself.... I admire that. I think I'm going to like you, Kelli."

She motions for me sit down and pulls a robe from a cabinet. Handing it to me before taking her place behind her desk. "With that bit of unpleasant business out of the way. Let me tell you about this place. We pride ourselves on making sure the women who fight here are paired up against equals... despite the lopsided matchups many of the benefactors seem to want. Kelli, I promise you that I'll never put you in a fight that isn't fair..." That sounds pretty good after some of the matches I've seen at Billy's.

"Keeping in mind my personal assurance of a fair fight, understand that everything else is also dictated by us as well. You will, however, be more than welcome to decline any offers that you don't feel comfortable with... How does that sound, Kelli?"

"It sounds a lot different than what I'm used to.... pretty refreshing, actually. So, basically I just show up and fight?"

"Exactly... and only in fights you agree to. No pressure or penalty for declining an offer... I can't overstate that. You will be putting your body on the line out there, naked, in front of men other than your husband. It's not an easy thing to do- and I will be profiting from it... you will too, but I feel responsible and I really want to make sure that you're as comfortable as possible to make this a win/win. Sounds like you're still interested. Shall I move on to the house rules and, the ever important, payment part?"

"I am more than interested... please do. "

"The rules are always the same, with very few exceptions. You will be given a mask and only be called by your ring name.... surely you understand that for most of our fighters anonymity is the highest priority. The vast majority of them are very well known or related in some way to someone that is very well known.... CEOs, television personalities, musicians, politicians... you get the point. Even though most patrons suspect I run this place, none have ever seen my face. So there is still doubt. The masks are never removed in public."

"The other rules are pretty straightforward. You fight nude.." That makes the mask pretty important in my world. "Anything short of eye gouging goes.... understand, that for all of the fetish-y stuff around, you will be in a real and raw fight." I can deal with that. "The fight ends when one woman asks for and receives a verbal surrender.....for the most part, we don't officially do stakes... however, you and your opponent can agree to whatever you want in that regard... the post match loss of a mask is plenty for most women, but not all. The winner will get some time to celebrate at the loser's expense. When I've seen enough, I'll throw a leash to the winner and she will take her defeated foe to a backroom. In the backroom, the loser will surrender her mask to the winner. The first mask is free. After that, they'll cost you five hundred dollars. Typically, the winner will unmask as well.... most of us want the loser to know who conquered them.... of course, if you already know your opponent, other things may be agreed to ahead of time. Are those agreeable to you, Kelli?"

Fighting nude in front of a crowd is a little scary but the mask sounds safe enough. Add in that I will get to start collecting masks and I don't see how I could ever turn down this opportunity. "Yes, ma'am- I mean Genny. Those rules sound fine to me... and the pay?" Reminding her that I am a bit of a businesswoman myself.

"How could I forget that?... Our members on the sponsor and benefactor side put up money for the women who they want to see... you'll get 25% minimum or 50% of you win... so, the more you impress them, the more you'll get... make sense?"

"Completely... what is my next step?"

"We do still have the last part of the interview.... this is where I'll evaluate your ability as a fighter. I'm sure you knew that you'd be fighting this morning, didn't you?"

"I was pretty sure.... I noticed that Alice was dressed appropriately and around my size... I saw it coming"

Genevieve gets an amused expression on her face. "You're mostly right... when I say I'm going to evaluate you.... I mean I am going to evaluate you... so we will fight it out. Same basic rules apply but no masks and we'll be in bikinis...."

I think my jaw just hit the expensive rug on the floor of the office. I'm about to go toe to toe with Genevieve freaking Jones. I'm more concerned with overcoming my 'fangirl-ism" than the obvious size difference.

Genevieve sees my concern "Don't worry, sugar... this won't count against you. I wouldn't consider this a fair fight- I promise the rest will be...  unless you don't go all out against me, then I'll throw you in a match with someone much better or bigger.... and I do think I forgot the last thing, if you ever want to challenge me publicly, the prize is a million dollars and we put our masks on the line. I know that sounds tempting and I'm sure you'll want to know how we'd fare against each other... if we were to do it for real. So I'd definitely not hold anything back if I were you.... let's get Alice and your husband. Then head back to the arena... the 'battlefield' as we call it here."

I always have butterflies before a fight but this on a different level. I squeeze Jake's hand, trying to calm myself down on the way. Everything is running through my head right now. The risk of fighting naked in front of a crowd, fighting in front of the city's upper crust, fighting evenly matched women, fighting for amounts of money that could make life much easier, fighting an Amazon like Genevieve. By the time we reach the arena, my husband's touch has me more excited than nervous and I am ready to take the Valkyrie's test.

The "Palace" couldn't look any more different from Billy's. Instead of a cage the battlefield here is open, round,  covered in what appears to the sport turf stuff that they use in indoor stadiums with what looks like another ring of white sand around that. The gallery is plush with theater type seating or leather covered booths with tables and probably seats a couple of hundred guests. With the exception of the green turf, everything is either a pristine white or gold- including the "Valkyrie's" throne that overlooks  the battlefield. My favorite feature about this place is how the whole thing is surrounded by windows and since it's the tallest building around, its like we are in the sky- a coliseum in the clouds. It truly is an impressive venue.

Alice walks up to me as Jake and I sit near the battlefield. "Here... the Valkyrie forgot to mention that we use these.." the brunette hands me a white pair of fingerless MMA gloves. "We find that it is more profitable to not have the fighters breaking their hands.... she will be out momentarily... good luck, Mrs. Rose." I thank her and put them on.

"Well... you get a mask and gloves... you won't be completely naked, I guess." Jake says  shrugging, trying to rationalize his wife fighting nude in front of a bunch of rich men. I give him a reassuring smile that he doesn't have anything to worry about, before giving him a quick kiss and making my way on to the battlefield to stretch before Genevieve comes out.

I'm bouncing around, trying to stay limber in my red bikini, hair in a ponytail, wearing my nice, new gloves when The Valkyrie walks out. She also has her long blonde hair tied up into a ponytail. She's wearing a white bikini that looks good against her tan skin. Even though, her bikini is cut as modestly as mine, her natural D cups are causing the fabric to strain. She is very well built- shapely, soft and feminine, but still exuding power. She is beautiful, elegant and sexy. I'm not ashamed to say that I am more than a little bit jealous and I am slightly worried that my husband is about to see me going head to head with such a personification of perfection.

We meet in the center of the turf. Standing in front of the blonde I become acutely aware of just how much bigger than me this woman is. She is nearly 6 inches taller than me and even though she is still softly feminine, it's impossible not to see just how muscular she is as well, she probably weighs close to 165 pounds. I wouldn't have believed that before but every single part of this woman is bigger than me and if you saw pictures of both of us with no frame of reference, you'd probably think she was only 10 pounds heavier or so not 35.

I hate to admit this, but standing toe to toe with The Valkyrie, for the first time before a fight, I am truly intimidated.  "Kelli, remember. Don't hold anything back... and let's leave it all out here."  I nod my head, in acknowledgement and we each take a step back. "Alice... get us started."

"Ready... Fight!" Alice barks. I reckon my only shot is to hit fast and hit hard. I explode into motion charging the bigger blonde. I catch her off guard, my shoulder burying itself between her massive tits. Genevieve takes a couple of steps backwards before she slings me to the ground. I tumble onto the turf, rolling several feet before I stop and scramble to my feet.

"You're a feisty one, aren't ya?" She says with a little smile as she rolls her neck and raises her hands back to a fighting position.

"You have no idea.." I retort as I begin to start stalking her again. I move quickly around as she holds the middle of the arena. I'm looking for an opening when 'thwack!' Genevieve catches me with a kick in the thigh from her long legs. Fuck. That hurt nearly as bad as it sounded. The only chance I have is to get in close and try to hurt the big woman.

I charge in again, I take a hard shot to my ribs but manage to get a hold of Genevieve's hair. Using all of my weight, I yank the blonde ponytail forcing the Amazon to bend at the waist. She responds instinctively by grabbing mine, I've got her off balance and at a disadvantage. I start wailing away in wild bitch clench trying to overwhelm her.

The Valkyrie groans as she takes the punishment. The the blonde begins to fire back with careful and deliberate punches to my body as she absorbs my furious fusillade of fists. I can tell that I'm hurting her, but every one of her punches hits like a sledge hammer. The third time I feel the socialite's knuckles collide with my ribs my knees buckle and I yelp.

I'm nearly in a panic knowing I can't trade shots with this stronger woman. I send a knee towards her body. I feel one of her heavy breasts mushroom around my knee and I hear her yelp this time. That blow hurt her. My joy is short lived as the bigger woman sinks her nails into my chest and shoves me away. I manage to hold onto her hair but now I'm off balance and at arm's length from her. I see what's about to happen but can't move quick enough.

I feel the her knuckles collide with my ribs again, stunning me just long enough for her right to slam into my jaw. I spiral down to the turf landing on my belly. I quickly try to shake the cobwebs from my head and roll onto my back gaping to get to a better position before the bigger blonde pounces on me. To my surprise, Genevieve is still standing there.

"Get up, I'm not finished with you" the heiress taunts, motioning me to get back on my feet as she bounces back and forth on the balls of her feet. She looks down and see that her top has slipped and she has one tit hanging out. As I'm getting to my feet she rips the top off and tosses it out of the battlefield with a frustrated grunt. Not to be outdone, I do the same before I get back into a fighting stance.

Even though we are both battered and breathing heavily, it is like bitch isn't taking me seriously. Time to make her pay for that mistake. Again, I charge the bigger woman. This time my shoulder catches her around her hips as she was trying to kick, knocking her off balance. We tumble to the turf. I'm able to lock my legs around her waist and start squeezing her for all I'm worth.

While she pries at my thighs, I begin unleashing a torrent of punishment, pummeling the Amazon with fists, claws and curses. My confidence building as I hear her groans and force her to cover up as she goes on defense. "Had... enough... yet... you... big... bitch?" I screech in between my strikes.

"Not even... fucking close... cxnt!" Genevieve replies in a growl, twisting her body until we are chest to chest, locked in a tight hair pulling clench as we lie on our sides. Skillfully and methodically, she maneuvers me onto my back. I still have my legs wrapped around the big blonde's waist but I feel control of the fight being slowly wrested away from me again.

We both begin slipping in short punches to the ribs, driving groans from each other's lips. Our bodies are both glistening with our combined perspiration and our chests are wagging their own war as her massive mammories press against my smaller, firmer girls.

After trading close to a dozen more punches, my bigger opponent decides to tighten the clench as she gathers herself on her knees. The Valkyrie lets a loud grunt, I feel my back leave the turf as she lifts me up before slamming me back down. I hear myself groan but manage to keep my legs around her, trying to squeeze her ribs enough to stop her. I see the strain on her face as her teeth grit in resistance to my scissors, but she fights through the pain and repeats the move two more times. I hold on for dear life but the last one nearly knocks me out as my head smacks into the ground again. I find myself flat on my back, legs now sprawled and motionless.

With the fog clearing I find myself flat on my back with heiress on top of me pinning me to the artificial turf as she stares down at me. I know deep down that I'm beaten. Then, the blonde does something unexplainable. She gets to her feet. I quickly scramble back to my feet.

Part of me is relieved but the bigger part of me still feels disrespected. It is as if she thinks she is just going to toy with me like a cat with mouse. I raise my hands and begin to stalk back towards the Amazon intent on making her pay for her mistake.

As we pace around the circular battlefield, I take stock of our current conditions. I might have been doing a lot of damage but I'm clearly the woman who is worse off now. I know I don't have much of a chance, but at least I have a chance. I may be hurting and breathing heavily but I'm still light on my feet- and still faster than Genevieve.

Once more, I press the attack. Darting in and out, stinging my foe with small combinations of two or three punches before escaping. The Valkyrie grabs at me as she realizes that the few punches she's is able to land aren't doing nearly the damage to me as my bunches of punches are doing to her.

She swipes at me against and I am able to connect with a rib rocking hook that freezes the bigger woman just long enough for me to follow up with another hook that connects solidly with The Valkyrie's jaw sending her staggering. For a brief moment I see a look of fear in Genevieve's eyes as she blinks off the effects of the punch before her face returns to a look of determination. I'm betting that she is regretting that she didn't finish me off when she had the chance.

As I bounce around looking for my next opening, I can't help but to think that training with Tamika is what is making the difference right now. On the downside, I'm pretty sure that shot to the jaw would have put most of my opponents on the ground for a 10 count and this bitch just shook it off. At least she moving cautiously now. So, while Genevieve may be tough, we both know she isn't invincible.

I continue to try and keep this fight as close to a boxing match as I can, but even that tactic is starting show diminishing returns as the heiress takes a much more patient and defensive posture. Then it happens, I get too predictable and Genevieve rushes in with a growl and catches me.

The much taller woman wraps her strong arms around my chest just beneath my armpits and lifts me off the ground in a bear hug. I let out a loud groan as I feel her breasts flatten mine as her arms begin to crush the air from my lungs. Within a minute I find myself barely clinging to consciousness. My arms dangle listlessly and my legs hover helplessly several inches off the turf of the battlefield.

Just when I'm about to my breaking point, the Valkyrie has to readjust her grip. I gulp in a couple of breathes and try to struggle free before she is able to reestablish the hold, this time around my waist. She picks me up higher this time and I'm draped over her shoulder. Desperately, I fire several weak punches into her back and rake my claws across her lower back.

"Bitch!" Genevieve spits as she feels my nails dig in before she whips me to the turf like a rag doll. Any remaining fight is knocked out of me and I lie flat on my back moaning, unable to stop the Amazon as she slithers on top of me.

The Valkyrie interlocks her fingers with mine and stretches my arms above my head. I feel the weight of her body press mine into the artificial grass of the arena. My chest struggles to rise straining to lift Genevieve and her massive tits as I fight for air. Next, I feel the blonde's powerful legs snake around mine then apply a grapevine hold. I groan loudly as she locks the hold in completely until I have no leverage to resist. I am beaten and completely at the other woman's mercy now as her taller body stretches me to the point of tears.

"Kelli... do... you... surrender?" Genevieve asks firmly between her deep breaths.

"I give... please stop..." I blurt out as quickly as I can. Immediately, I feel the pressure of the hold abate as Genevieve releases the hold. For a few moments the bigger woman rests on top of me before rolling off and onto her back. Both of us lie still recovering for close to a minute before the powerfully built fighter rises to her feet.

Even if I wasn't exhausted, I know what is coming and what my role is at this point. I lie passively waiting for The Valkyrie to cement her victory. I close my eyes and wait for the hated feeling of another woman's foot pressing down on me as she poses for the cameras. I'm slightly surprised when I don't feel Genevieve's foot. I open one eye slightly and see her standing above me like a topless golden haired goddess. Her tan, sweat covered skin glistening beneath the bright lights of the arena as she extends her hand to help me to my feet. "Your evaluation is over, sugar...."

I accept her offer and she assists me to my fight, even giving me a hug. "I have to say, Kelli.... I'm impressed." My former idol says with a smile.

"Thanks... but... you kicked my ass." I reply still getting my breath back- which isn't easy after the battering my ribs endured from the bigger woman.

"That was only the second time I've ever been worried in an evaluation.... if you do as well as I think you will, maybe I'll get the chance to watch you and her go at it." Genevieve continues. "It was good to have a challenge again... you're a tough fighter."

I can't help but to beam. Genevieve freaking Jones just complimented me beyond my wildest dreams. That lessens the pain, and the loss, a little bit. I try to regain my tough business like demeanor again. "So... does that mean I passed?"

"Sweetie you passed just by walking through my door... this was to see what you are made of- like I said, I'm impressed.... as soon as your mask is finished we will get you in for some pictures. Hopefully, some benefactors take notice sooner rather than later and we can both make some money... speaking of your mask, I think I know the perfect theme for your persona..."

"Really?!... I can't wait." I say excitedly anxiously waiting to see what kind of impression I left on the heiress.

"As we grappled and fought, I couldn't help but to think that you seem to embody most of the things I love about Texas... you're tough as nails- Texas tough... you're tenacious and relentless- like the summers here... wild and violent like a tornado...and finally, you're fearless. You've got that fighting spirit that we're known for.... I think I'll call you Lady Lonestar... we'll give you a mask designed around our flag. How's that sound, Kelli?"

"Genny..... that sounds... Absolutely Perfect!" I respond. I doubt I could have come up with a better persona had I been allowed to name myself and all of it coming from someone I admired so much in my youth. I am overcome with pride.

By the time we get to the car, I'm practically talking Jake's ear off. My mouth is moving a mile a minute as I try to verbalize all of the possibilities that this could open for me. What I don't mention is how happy I am to be somewhere that Jolene isn't. As excited as I am about the Valkyrie's Palace, not having to deal with that fucking bitch may be just as influential on my mood.

A few days later- after the soreness has finally subsided, my doorbell rings. It's Alice. I open the door and greet her. She is still maintaining her professional, all business attitude. "The Valkyrie would like me to present your mask to you.... and this small amount of compensation. She told me to let you know that she would normally have to pay good money for a training session as vigorous as your evaluation. Finally, she asked for you to come by the office sometime this week so we can create your promotional package... instructions are included. Good day Mrs. Rose."

As quickly as she arrived, Alice is gone. Leaving me alone with just the expensive looking box containing my mask and gloves and an envelope. I want to wait for my husband to get home to open it but the excitement is too much and I don't make it past the kitchen table before I open it up.

I'm blown away by the mask's design. It is the red, white and blue of the Texas flag with the white "lonestar" making up the face. I stare at the mask for a few minutes. "Oh.. what the hell... " I say as I pull my hair into a ponytail and pull the mask on. I see that the $500 dollar price tag isn't simply punitive for losing a fight. This thing is all leather and hand crafted. The quality is exquisite. I wouldn't be surprised if it cost more than that. It's much more comfortable than I thought it would be. I can breath and see just fine. I don't think it will cause me a bit of difficulty during a fight.

Finally, I walk to the powder room in the hall to see how I look in the room's big mirror. I inspect myself for a moment before pulling off my shirt, followed by my bra, trying to look as much like I will when I step onto the battlefield. On the other side of the glass stands Lady Lonestar. I feel like there is an electric current running through my body as I think of standing over another masked, nude woman, wondering who she is, the excitement of taking her to the private room, having her remove her mask and reveal herself to me. I'm not sure when I'll get my chance to have an adventure on the battlefield at the Valkyrie's Palace, but I am sure that I'm going to have a hard time waiting for it to happen.
Fyre: a 5' 5 1/2", 130lbs, 39 years old, blonde hair and brown eyed brawler.

If you're interested in being in a story feel free to contact us.

We are now on Trillian: Fyrecracka

Offline Catfight Fan 1972

« Reply #169 on: April 10, 2021, 03:40:30 AM »
Great job. Looking forward to your next post. THANKS!!!

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #170 on: April 11, 2021, 02:21:26 PM »
This is a fun and creative concept. The Valkyrie’s Palace, with its opulence and high society clientele will be an interesting counterbalance to the grit and grime and sleaze of Billy’s. This is a very nice expansion of the catpin universe and should be fertile ground for new story ideas. I’m definitely looking forward to seeing this develop.
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #171 on: April 13, 2021, 03:02:08 AM »
May have to steal that name lol. Love Lady Lonestar

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #172 on: May 04, 2021, 06:29:32 PM »
This club sounds even more fun than Billy's. Can't wait for your first appearance. And that snooty assistant of hers. A job for Kiva perhaps?

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #173 on: May 31, 2021, 09:47:43 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 33: Attitude Adjustments

Author's Note, this chapter, both parts, also takes place in Kiva's Fight Journal (Chapter 7). If you're not already reading that series, get to it. It's excellent and written by one of, if not the most talented writers on FCF
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90742.60

Part 1:

I feel my phone vibrating and see Kiva's name on the screen. "Hiya Kiva.... ready for tonight?" I answer. She is scheduled for a boxing match with Destiny in Billy's cage tonight.

"My trainers assure me that I am." She replies. I can hear a quiet confidence in her voice. Good. Lord knows she has put in the effort in training for this. Kiva continues. "Never mind about me... I heard you're in the opening bout."

I let out a sigh, trying to keep my temper from flaring before I answer. I fail. "Fucking asshole Billy, fucking calls me yesterday and tells me if I ever want another shot a Jolene I need to fight who he says, when he fucking says.... told me I gotta work my way back up...I should have never pressed him for a rematch so soon. The opportunistic bastard took advantage of it. Now I'm in a fucking catfight on fucking two days notice... two... fucking.... days....I'm such a damn dumbass, Kiva."

"Did he tell you who your fighting tonight?"

"Hell no... just said to show up ready for a catfight ... normal rules.... and be there early."

"So... he didn't tell you that she's a rookie?"

"What. The. Fuck?... No, he neglected to mention that. How'd you find out?"

"I work with her... her name's Tori. She's a pharmacist here. Just out of college.... poor girl has only had one fight but she is athletic and won it easily. God, Billy is such a douchebag."

"No shit... fuck that fucking bald asshole! He's fucking with me, Kiva... I fucking know it."

"He undoubtedly is, girl.... straight up mind games, Kelli.... he's such a slimebucket."

"Thanks for the heads up, Kiva... it's not her fault. I mean, you know I gotta fight her but I'll try not to take out my hatred of Billy on her...see you tonight.... you've got her, hon." I say before we hang up.

I spend the rest of the day in a foul mood- a fighting mood. Jake says it a good thing and I can use it. He's probably right, but it isn't making my day all that enjoyable.

We get to Billy's before sundown. After being in the main event or close to it on several occasions here, I am more than insulted that he is throwing me in an opening fight with a damn rookie. What's next, will he want me to clean the cage or serve drinks during the other fights?

I get to my dressing room and change into a red bikini. It pisses me off remembering that my trademark camouflage bikini is in the possession of that redheaded bitch, Jolene. "You look smoking hot in red, babe." Jake says as he eyes me up and down. I suspect he can sense my mood and is trying to get me back on task.

"Thanks.... Don't worry. I'll take care of business tonight and make sure it comes back with me." After my husband's compliment, I begin to study myself in the mirror. Admittedly, one of my favorite things about the Housewives' division is that all my opponents are close to me in age. Meaning, our bodies are more on par with each other. And while I hate to brag, I will. My 5' 5 1/2", 130 pound body looks pretty damn good at 39 years old. That said, I'm not looking forward to standing in a bikini next to an athletic woman in her early 20's, in front of a crowd no less.

I'm stretching and limbering up when I hear the familiar knock at the door. "It's time, Fyrecracka... you know the routine." The voice outside says. With a deep breath, and after one last kiss to Jake, I step outside and make my way towards the cage. At least Billy had the decency to let me enter last.

After I hear my opponent's music begin to play I subconsciously start warming up, doing everything I can to focus on what I have to do here tonight. Her introduction seems to be taking forever and, from the noise, it seems the crowd is a loud and rowdy one.

I can't keep from peeking though the curtains to see what all of the hub bub is about. I see a beautiful brunette still bouncing her way to the cage in a cream colored bikini. Playing to the crowd like she's about to do some fucking jello wrestling at a frat house.

And these fucking men are eating it up. Big fucking deal. This bitch is in her early 20's, of course she has a killer body.... well, maybe hers is a bit more exceptional than even most her age. Athletically built, tan, not ripped but just soft enough to exude femininity and, who can ignore her big 34D tits. She's a pretty kitten but a kitten nonetheless... and I'm a fucking wildcat.

I hear my music start and I practically rip the curtain out of the way as I begin my march to the cage. That bald bastard thinks he can put me in this fight against a rookie. He's not sure if I still have "it".... well, I guess I have to make an example of this poor girl. I just hope she doesn't do anything to make this personal. I want to get in take care of business and be done with this bullshit.

I stomp into the cage and I slam the cage  door shut behind me loud with a loud clang. Hopefully that will let that dancing bimbo and the crowd know that she is now trapped in here with me. Annoyingly, the bubbly brunette doesn't seem to care as she continues to win the crowd over to her side. They get so loud that I barely hear her first name, Tori, none of her last but I am able to catch the part that matters most tonight- her height and weight, 5'8", 140 pounds. So a couple of inches taller and 10 pounds heavier than me. The dumb twat is even twerking shamelessly now, drawing enough lustful exuberance from the crowd that it drowns out Billy's voice as he announces me. Showboating Bitch.

The ref calls us to the center of the cage and I am absolutely seething about this whole damn ordeal and I am focusing it all onto Tori as I stare into her hazel eyes. For her part, the younger woman is completely unfazed and she is wearing a smirk that borders on laughing in my face as we get nose to nose. I keep telling myself "c'mon Kelli... keep it professional... in and out tonight... don't let her get under your skin", but I can feel my temper beginning to boil.

With us still locked in our stare down, I feel this upstart jostling around. She steps back and I see she has removed her top. The brunette's near perfect tits defying gravity in the way that only those of a woman of her age can. You have got to be fucking kidding me, this moron is swinging her top around like she's at a damn rodeo. Stay clam, Kelli, stay calm.

I can almost feel my blood boiling as the skank decides to put on a show, shimmying and running her hands over her precious assets before she leans in close and whispers where only I can hear. "You're a washed up, weak bitch... I'm going to put your career out of its misery." Then the taller woman begins to motion for me to take my top off.

This nerve of this bitch. I'm going to hurt her... bad. Now, she has the crowd chanting "Take it off... Take it off!"

She gives me another smirk. "Go ahead... show all of them your tiny, saggy, old tits.... I bet you're not woman enough..." Tori taunts as the crowd continues their chant.

Fuck it. She wants to play games, I'll play her little game. Then, I'll beat her big titty-ed ass. "Little girl... you're gonna regret ... this." I grumble as I remove my red bikini top, freeing my 34Bs.

Tori looks quite satisfied with herself as she puffs up her chest and inches towards me until her nipples are nearly jousting with mine. In all of my 39 years on this planet, I have never run into a woman this blindingly cocky. Unless she is a natural born ninja, I'm about to serve up an all the bitch can eat buffet of humble pie.

Our eyes remain locked even as I hear the husky referee begins ordering us to our respective sides of the cage. Neither one of us wants to be the first to back away from this bare chested stalemate and the ref's commands get louder. I'm never completely surprised when an opponent doesn't appear intimidated even when they this inexperienced, but this bitch is borderline disrespectful at this point.

Then, she does something I am completely unprepared for. Tori thrusts her ample chest forward slamming her tits into mine and driving me backwards several steps. The collection of rowdy miscreants explodes raucously as their chosen champion is rewarded by them chanting her name. My gut instinct is to unleash a righteous fury on this cxnt and turn her into a stain on the canvas but I am able to bottle it up....save it... we are mere moments away from this being legitimate. I'm going to make an example out of this idiot and send a message to Billy- and Jolene, I am not to be fucked with.

The bell sounds, my brunette rival and I both charge to the center of the cage aggressively. Tori begins swinging wildly as soon as I get within range. I do pretty well in avoiding or absorbing her initial flurry before sidestepping the flailing rookie and finding an opening to send a few stinging counter slaps to her young face.

In the millisecond following my slaps connecting, I see her hazel eyes go wide. I'm not sure if this woman has ever been hit in the face before. Predictably, she panics and sloppily lunges for my golden locks. Foolish child, I think to myself as my right fist buries itself in her wide open, soft belly. Her hands drop instinctively to soothe her midsection. Another rookie mistake that I punish her with a slap to the face that sends her head whipping around.

I waste no time as my young opponent staggers back disoriented and charge at my prey. My shoulder finds it's mark in between Tori's bare tits and drives her backwards until her back collides with the cage, shaking the whole structure. I let loose with a curse filled barrage of fists battering the brunette's belly and flanks. I can feel the air leave the crowd as I wreck their brand new, pretty  fighter like a hailstorm totaling a new sports car.

I step back to finally catch my breath after treating the rookie like a heavy bag and she immediately folds over, arms wrapping around her belly as she falls headfirst in a heap on the canvas of the cage floor.

I take a couple steps around the cage, glaring at the now silent crowd. My mind is finally able to clear the "blind, rage filled Kelli" stage and I calm down into "merely pissed off Kelli" mode. I reach down and snatch two handfuls of the disrespectful bitch's brown hair. It's time to send a message.

The fledgling catfighter groans as I drag her to her feet. Tori is helpless and not even fighting back even though we are barely a minute into our fight. I spin the bigger woman around until I'm behind her. Then trap her arms in the small of her back before I march her towards the fencing of the cage.

"Alright bitch, you want flaunt your body.... your tits... in front of all these men?.... I'll give them a fucking great view.." I whisper harshly before I drive the young woman's chest into the chain link until her titflesh presses through the wire. I hear her gasp in pain and I hate to admit it, but it makes me smile.

Before this match started, I felt sorry that this young woman was going to have to suffer but her antics have erased any compassion I may have held. Now, she's about to learn that her foolish choices have consequences. Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

"School is in session, Tori." I whisper again as I begin to drag her tits back and forth, scraping them mercilessly across the wire fencing. Normally, I'm pretty good at keeping my jealousy of bustier women in check, but, as is quite obvious to anyone watching, I'm in a bit of mood. Violently, I continue my assault of the pharmacist's chest. Her wails are music to my ears- as is the building buzz of the fickle crowd as they turn on their earlier favorite.

Once my sadistic side is satiated, I release the wrecked rookie. She crumples into a sobbing heap, slumping helplessly against the cage. I watch my prey as she clings to the fencing, struggling to pull herself up. I let her waste the energy but lose patience before she gets upright. I seize the bigger woman by the waist and carry her to the center of the cage. Dismissively, I fling her to the canvas. The brunette bitch lands with a thud on her back.

I stand, straddling my battered rival, glaring down with contempt as she weakly moans and rolls onto her belly. She manages to get back to knees and elbows before I decide to put this once proud bitch out of her misery.

I clamp my legs around her belly as I drop to the canvas. She squirms to her side with her back to me. Apparently, not wanting to give me the satisfaction of letting me see the tears flowing. Oh well, another rookie mistake. I grab Tori's chin and pull it towards me as my legs push her body the opposite direction. With her spine being wrenched in two different directions my opponent's moans turn to loud wailing the dumb cxnt doesn't seem to understand that the ref needs to hear her say that she gives up.

I guess it's time for another lesson. I let go of her chin and reach around the hapless woman's already brutalized chest, sink my talons into her chest again and begin dragging them upwards. Her wailing becomes panicked screams. I continue my mailing of her tits and tauntingly whisper "you gotta say you give, sugar". Mockingly reminding her what she has to do to make this end.

Instantly I am rewarded, hearing the big brunette shriek. "I.. give up... stop... stop...please!" I release her breasts and give my legs one last pulse before disrespectfully shoving her out of the leg scissors hold. I see the referee call for the bell. Then hear it sound, ending this farce of a fight.

I hop to my feet and look at what's left of the formerly arrogant woman. Her magnificently flawless body- one I would have killed for even at her age, lies battered, curled up in the fetal position massaging her chest. Red blotches and scratches cover her massive tits. Her face is a matching shade from the crying and blubbering. Her meticulously applied makeup is smeared all over her face, leaving her looking, appropriately enough, like a clown. I plant my foot on her face rather than her chest as I strike the victory pose. The ref tries to raise my hand, but I yank it away from her. "Don't fucking touch me... everyone saw who won.." I snap as I glare at the stocky and study woman.

I think I've made my point here tonight and now that my rage is fading, I just want to leave. As I turn to go, I see Billy entering the cage. Dumbass, don't you realize that a woman, whose husband refers to her as fyrecracka, who fights other women as a hobby, might have something of a temper? All of my earlier anger promptly returns and I launch myself towards the mountain of a man, getting as up in his face as my five foot five and a half inches will allow on a 6'5" douchebag.

I am nearly blind with rage at this point and about the only way I am able to string together a coherent thought is by using some variation of the word "fuck" between every word in my sentences. I realize I'm poking the bald man in the chest with my finger, causing him to retreat until his back is against the cage. I'm vaguely aware of the murmurs of the crowd as they witness the ridiculous sight of a sweaty, topless, blonde woman nearly a foot shorter than the hulking brute owner of the bar on her tiptoes "mother fucking" him to the point all he can do is nod and answer with volleys of "okay, okay, okay", "uh huh, uh huh, sure" and "yes, yes, you're right."

As I finally get myself back under control, I finish with one last tirade. "And one more thing...you big, bald headed fuck... if you ever fucking disrespect me like this again... and make me do this to some poor dumb cxnt again... I will rip your fucking tiny balls off and feed them to you to...raw.... now if you'll excuse me, I need to wash this loser's stink off my body... you better find me later and bring a plan to make this right.." with that I turned away from the big man and headed for the cage door again.

In between me and the exit I see the conquered woman still lying on the canvas. My brown eyes lock with her still tear filled hazel ones. She freezes and a look of terror washes over her face. "That's right.... you still owe me, you smug slut!" I growl as I stalk back towards her.

"No... no... no... please... don't... please!" Tori pleads with me as I reach down and grab her cream colored bikini bottoms. The crowd comes alive again as they realize what is about to happen. These fickle degenerates don't deserve this but it's not about them, now, is it?

"You bought your ticket, bitch.... now you get the full ride... " I bark as I manage to yank her bottoms off, exposing the woman's virtue to all of the horny, lust filled fans as the leer and jeer. Assholes.

With the pharmacist's sweat soaked bikini bottoms in hand, I stomp towards the gate. I take one last look at the pathetic wretch now trying to cover her private parts from the men in the crowd. This fight... or whatever it was, isn't worth anything to me. Tori didn't deserve this but she damn sure asked for it and I fucking gave it to her. The whole thing sucks. It doesn't even feel like a win. I look at my cream colored trophy. "This was bullshit..." I mutter as I toss them back into the cage. I don't need any reminders of this night.

Stay tuned for part 2 of this story. Coming soon.
« Last Edit: May 31, 2021, 09:54:52 PM by FyreCracka »

Offline Texaskid

• God Member
« Reply #174 on: May 31, 2021, 10:29:25 PM »
this is one blonde you don't piss off. Look out Jolene

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #175 on: June 01, 2021, 07:28:33 PM »
Love the emotional intensity. Blind, rage filled Kelli and merely pissed off Kelli were both very convincing.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2021, 03:25:42 AM by Kiva »
Don’t bother walking a mile in my shoes. That would be boring. Spend thirty seconds in my head. That’ll freak you right out.

Offline FyreCracka

• God Member
« Reply #176 on: June 01, 2021, 10:17:01 PM »
Fyre's Fight Journal, Chapter 33: Attitude Adjustments

Part 2:

After vanquishing that smug rookie, I make my way back to my locker room and bump into Patricia and Gina on the way. For the first time tonight, I manage to smile when I see my friends. "Put that bitch down, Trisha." I say encouragingly.

"Got any last minute advice, Kell?" Patricia asks.

"Keep pounding and don't let up until the cxnt gives... hell, make her say it twice. She's a tough, vile bitch if you give her a chance she'll punish you. But you can do it."

"She did beat you... and you beat me..." the redhead says with a tinge of doubt. Not good.

"Yeah, but you had me beaten....and she got lucky. You've got this... then we can try it again." I reply partly because Patricia needs the encouragement and mostly because those things are both true. She made me give up, she just chose not to accept my surrender and I made her pay.

I finally make it to my dressing room and get to enjoy a moment of peace and quiet. I'm still continuing to calm down when I hear Jake outside. I let him in. "Are you good, now, babe?" My husband asks.

"I'm getting there.... I kinda lost it, didn't I?" I really wish I could control my temper more sometimes.

"I thought you responded appropriately...all things considered. I think Billy got the point" he chuckles.

"... I think I'm gonna have to use the entire purse to fill up the swear jar at home.... any idea how many times I used the word Fuck?" I playfully quip, trying to change my mood as I begin to slip out of my bikini- well at least, the bottoms as I have no idea where the top is.

"Not sure but you definitely illustrated the flexibility of the word.... I think we can make an exception for fight nights like we do for... um... family planning night." Jake says with a clever grin knowing how I tend to have a filthy mouth in the bedroom.

"Asshole..." I say returning his smile and throwing my still warm bikini bottoms at his face. I'm feeling a little better as I get dressed and get ready to watch some of the fights tonight. Especially Kiva's boxing match with Destiny and Patricia and Jolene's title fight. Fortunately, those are the last two fights of the night, so I can hide out back here for a while. The last thing I need is to run into Jolene tonight. I hate to admit that I'm hiding from her, but it's the truth. Doubly so, if Jake is around.

Jake and I finally decide to go watch the rest of the fights and we step outside into the hallway. I see Kiva pacing like a hungry cat in her matching black sports bra and bikini bottoms. Her long, dark hair is braided tightly and I can't tell if she is really focused or really nervous as she fiddles with a small gold cross around her neck.

“Hey,” the tall nurse breaths out.

“Hey” I reply sheepishly. I may have calmed down but now I can reflect on everything that happened today. I have a lot of emotional experiences today. Rage. Embarrassment. Joy. Pride. Feeling disrespected. And those are just a few. I'll either sleep well or not at all tonight.

“You okay?” The beautiful boxer asks. Kiva is such a interesting woman. She fights like the devil to win but can't but help trying to heal all of us in the meantime.

“Better.” I reply truthfully.

“God, Kelli, I don’t know what to say. It sucks what Billy is putting you through....So, is he giving you a Jolene rematch?"

“Well, let’s just say Billy and I are.... negotiating. I’ll tell you about it later. Right now, you just focus on Destiny. Remember, she’s fast and she’s got a jab but you can cut the ring in half and hit her.” I say, remembering my fight in the loading dock at the mall with the young reckless but very tough stripper.

“Good luck, hon,” I continue. “We‘ll be out there for you.” The blue eyed woman gives Jake and I a hug as we head out to watch the fights, leaving her to focus on what matters before her date with Destiny.

“Thanks.” She says as she slips back into her own thoughts.

Jake and I go to our seats near Tom, pretty close to cageside with a few other VIPs that are fighters or have some relation to a fighter. Tom looks anxious as he talks with Jake. I suppose the husbands of women who fight probably have some sort of bond... or at least share the same fetish.

I wonder if Jake has ever told Tom that he fights as well. I wonder if he has. Kiva has never mentioned it. I chuckle thinking how interesting it would be if the well respected couples comprised of a doctor and a nurse both had a hobby where they hurt people.

Jake and I are reassuring Kiva's husband that she has this in the bag when the music hits and Destiny makes her way to the cage. She looks the same as when I fought her, just a little more "professional". She's in a blue bikini, blonde hair tied up in a ponytail. She still has that beautiful little hardbody marred with too many tattoos and a pretty face that looks old beyond her years.

I may have beaten her but she was able hurt me and is quite a fighter for being so young. I have no doubt that if I'd have run into her and we were the same age she would have kicked my ass. I know Kiva can punch and has been training her ass off. I reckon she'll win if she does what she knows how to do, but Destiny won't make it easy.

Following her to work her corner is her mother Krystal. I recognize her from the catpin site where we argued after I defeated her daughter. We hit a roadblock in having our own fight once she said "I'd kick your ass but it would violate my probation". At the time I figured it was a pretty original excuse to get out of a fight, but now that I see her, I'm inclined to believe it was the truth.

A belief furthered when she passed by my on her way to the cage and snapped in her raspy voice "if it isn't that Kelli bitch that likes to beat up on little girls....  if you ever grow any hair on your pussy, you'll step up and face a real woman like me."

I don't have much time to dwell on my trashy doppelgänger, as Kiva's music starts. I'm standing on my chair and doing my best to let my friend know she has our support as she makes her way to the cage in her black sports bra and bikini bottoms ensemble flanked by her two trainers. She looks ready to handle business tonight.

The crowd has been riled up from a night of watching women beat themselves senseless in the cage and I suspect that many will appreciate a little bit of a change up with what amounts to damn near a sanctioned boxing match. I know I will.

The fighters meet in the center of the cage as the referee- who actually looks a bit more like a referee than the normal woman in a cutoff striped shirt and short shorts, advises them both of the rules. I doubt either of them are paying him much mind since they are locked in an intense stare down. One of the big differences here, besides them wearing boxing gloves, is that there will be ten, two minute rounds with a minute in between.

Even though Kiva towers over the pint sized stripper and has a decent weight advantage as well, she doesn't look the least bit intimidated. My dad always said, if you're gonna be stupid, you better be tough. I can confirm from personal experience, Destiny is plenty tough. I hope that won't be enough tonight.

Even though I've never fought Kiva, I've seen what her right hand can do- plus, she actually has had some training and I'm sure she'll teach the younger woman a few lessons, but I know more than most, once the fight starts anything can happen.

The bell sounds and round one is underway. Kiva and Destiny immediately move towards the middle, ready to hurt one another. Kiva owns the center of the cage. While the blonde dances around her. Flinging jabs as she darts in and out. Kiva blocks them and throws a few counter punches that her smaller opponent uses her quickness to avoid. It's a bit like a cat and mouse game right now.

The blue eyed nurse seems baffled by Destiny's quickness and looks to be rooted to the middle of the cage. My friend throws looping punch that the speedy little slut easily dodges and stings back with a hook that connects above Kiva's eye. The impact causes the crowd to begin to buzz. I can see by the look on her face that her confidence is shaken and we're not even thirty seconds in to this thing.

Tom is visibly nervous now and intently watching his wife in silence. I wonder if this what Jake is like when I fight.

I hear Kiva's trainers barking instructions and I see her give herself a little subconscious tap to the head as if to say "I got this... I'm a fucking fighter." I see the focus return to her eyes. She begins moving with purpose again and it looks like she is trying to back the barely legal brawler into to the fence. Destiny is tagging her quite a bit, but the nurse is unfazed by the light shots.

Now it's Destiny who looks flustered as she can't dance around like she was earlier in the fight. Kiva finally lands a hard straight to the dancer's well defined abs that sends her into the cage.

The taller woman moves in and begins landing a few short punches to to her opponent's body. I can feel it. Kiva has her groove back. She finishes the combination with a hard uppercut that slams into the blonde's solar plexus that lifts her into her toes driving a loud groan from her lips before she drops to a knee.

"That's it, Kiva ... put that stripper on her boney little ass!" I shout as I jump to my feet. For the first time tonight, I realize I'm having a good time. I glance at Tom who still has the intense look but manages a fist pump.

It looks like my friend's catfight instincts kick in and she rushes to fire  another shot to the kneeling woman but the referee pushes her back. "That's. Knockdown... she's on her knee... get to the neutral corner!"

Destiny takes her time getting up. I'm not sure if it's strategy or if she's hurt, but she is standing and ready by the time the ref counts to seven. The two boxing beauties start to move towards one another again but the bell sounds. Round one is in the books.

Kiva heads back to her corner and I feel like I can take a breath finally. So does Tom. "She did good... I think Kiva's figured her out." Jake tells him.

"Yeah, I hope you're right." The doctor replies with a concerned yet, still excited voice. Meanwhile I see Kiva breathing heavily as she listens to their instructions and nods her head. She looks ready as the bell signals round two.

Across from her, Destiny pops up looking fresh and determined. The resiliency of youth is quite an advantage and young blonde comes out aggressively. She uses her fast feet to circle, dart in and out, firing well aimed jabs at my friends face. One snapping Kiva's head backwards as the teen's glove finds her nose.

Kiva looks lost. Forgetting her plan that worked earlier, she stalks the smaller woman and is rewarded by getting peppered with jabs from all angles much to the delight of the crowd and the disgust of her trainers as they bark increasingly frustrated commands to trap the tattooed woman.

"C'mon Kiva get'er..." I shout less enthusiastically and with more concern as I feel compelled to give her some support as the crowd seems fully behind Destiny.

Again, Kiva seems to get her shit together and starts using her size advantage. She ties the smaller woman up and drives her backwards with a few quick body shots until they are up against the cage. The nimble nurse uses her footwork to keep her prey tapped. Unleashing a furious flurry of jabs, my friend goes on the offensive.

The speedy stripper is able to block most of the jabs but she is clearly on the defensive now and trapped against the cage fencing. The crowd is coming alive again as they feel the action increase in pace. Kiva's aggression pays off and she finds an opening.

She fires a well aimed big right hand that smashes into Destiny's temple. The smaller fighter goes reeling against the fence before falling to her hands and knees on the canvas.

Destiny rests there momentarily, shaking the cobwebs out before rising again by the count of seven. When the referee restarts the fight, a reinvigorated Kiva comes out like a wildcat, driving the pint sized pugilist back into the cage with a barrage of body blows.

Destiny seems desperate and lunges at the taller woman, grabbing her around the neck. The ref moves in to break them up and the younger woman slips in a dirty elbow to Kiva's jaw as the begin to separate. My friend looks stunned by the cheap, illegal elbow. Rubbing her jaw, she doesn't see the blonde loading up and firing a big right hook. The punch lands solidly. Kiva stumbles backwards before falling backwards, landing flat on her ass.

Tom, Jake and I were already on our feet loudly voicing our displeasure with the ref for missing the elbow, now we all watch, shocked as Kiva is knocked down. Fortunately, she isn't hurt and pops right back to her feet. Bitching the referee out for letting the little punk get away with the cheap shot as the bell ends the round.

Kiva takes her seat on the stool, clearly winded and pissed off. Her trainers are doing their damndest to get her back on task and focused. Tom and I have a look of concern but Jake is insistent that Kiva is a fighter and that will just fire her up even more. We are all anxious as round three starts and the two women rise to their feet again.

The nurse starts out more focused this round. Heeding her trainers' advice and cutting the ring in half, not giving Destiny nearly as much room to dance around. The bigger woman again traps the blonde against the fence and they begin to trade blows. Kiva is taking twice as many punches as she gives, but every one of hers that lands hits like a hammer.

Another big right from Kiva nearly knocks the blonde down again. She stumbles backwards into the cage. The brunette moves in for the kill but the catlike stripper is able to wrap her arms around the bigger woman's chest. With her rival's arms tied up, Destiny quickly sneaks in a nasty headbutt to her nose.

The usually reserved doctor looks like he is about to come out of his chair and go after the ref as he lambasts the visually- or possibly ethically impaired referee. Kiva is doing the same but is able to refocus and cover up before the re-energized teen unleashes a hurricane of fists aimed at the beautiful brunette's face.

Kiva is able to absorb the initial onslaught with her gloves and arms, but the dirty fighting deviant takes advantage of the nurse protecting her now bleeding nose and begins battering her body. Destiny drives Kiva backwards, punishing her ribs and flanks until the round comes to an end.

Kiva's trainers work diligently to stop her nose from bleeding, sticking some goop covered q-tip thingy up her nose. As round four begins she is absolutely seething.

"Put that bitch down!" I scream, as pissed off as I've been all day, it's a little cathartic to get to yell like the rest of the rowdy crowd.

I can see Kiva barking at her opponent but can't hear over the din. Suffice it to say, she has had enough of the girl's antics. Whatever she said, it seems to have stirred up Destiny's survival instinct and she keeps her distance only throwing a few jabs as she dances around the ring. The pace stays slow for the entire round and crowd gets restless with a smattering of boos starting as the bloodthirsty heathens get impatient.  Billy is even  up and commanding them to pick it up. Easy for them to do as they aren't the ones getting hit the face. Assholes.

After the slow pace of round four and the rest in between, both fighters seem to have a bit more pep in their step as round five begins. Destiny's youth is apparent again as she seems as fresh as she was when this whole ordeal started. The youngster zips in and out, stinging Kiva's previously punished face with quick combinations. The older woman looks like she is struggling to match pace with her opponent but manages to land a solid right to her jaw that sends her retreating back to her corner.

Kiva begins using her size again and fires away as she pounds the exotic dancer's body. Krystal shouts her encouragement as only a skank like her can. "Hang on Destiny.. cover up... this dumb bitch can't beat you!" One of these days I'm gonna shut this mouthy bitch up, I think to myself as I glare at Destiny's mother.

It looks like my friend is about to go for the knockout as she uses a combo to set up her big right hand. Somehow the speedy little bitch escapes, dodging the haymaker at the last second. The momentum of missing with her knockout punch nearly spins Kiva around and Destiny ploughs into her chest, driving her into the blonde's corner.

Destiny lands a hard shot that puts Kiva against one of the cage's corner posts where she begins unloading a series of combinations while her mother unloads a verbal torrent, finishing with "knock the nurse cxnt out!" That has Jake grabbing me as instinctively start towards the sleazy skank.

Kiva is taking a pounding and I'm starting to get worried. The bigger woman forces a clinch. The two women struggle in tight, muscling against one another sweat shimmering beneath the lights. I hear the brunette let out a shriek but can see what happened but whatever happened, it creates enough of a distraction that Destiny wriggles free. The little bitch then fires a knee into Kiva's belly that drops her to a knee. What the hell? There's no way the ref could have missed that.

You have to be kidding me! The ref is now counting it like a knockdown. Kiva hops up, fuming. When the action resumes, the nurse shoots in low, grabbing the stripper around the waist and slinging her into the fencing. Growling "You're dead, bitch!" as she does. Round five ends before she can do anymore damage.

The ref and Kiva's trainers are having some kind of powwow. Whatever was said has her trainers pissed off as the make their way back to my friend. After some more instructions and application of ice to her eye, a visibly angry Kiva rises to the sound of round six's bell.

Kiva charges the middle of the cage, her body giving off a "playtime is over, bitch" vibe. Destiny tries to dance around but the taller woman isn't messing around and chases her to the cage. The little stripper can't keep dodging forever and a huge right slams into her jaw. The blonde crumples to the canvas and is clearly rocked. She struggles back to her feet just in time to keep from being counted out.

For the first time, Destiny looks to be in a lot of trouble. She's hurt and unsteady. Trying to avoid the nurse at all costs. Kiva is still on the attack and is stalking her across the cage, looking to finish the skank off. The crowd can feel it as it appears like we may be about to witness the end of this fight.

When Kiva eventually traps the younger woman against the cage, she begins unloading on her mercilessly. Destiny's tight little hardbody is being battered brutally. She is in pain and just trying to weather the storm. She begins to duck and get lower, until Kiva has no legal targets to punch at. The smaller woman then wraps her arms around Kiva's knees. The stands idly by as the dirty little slut lifts and twists nearly taking the brunette down but her fall is stopped as her back slams into the corner post.

Destiny wraps her arms around Kiva's neck and keeps her trapped in the stripper's corner. C'mon, ref! This is ridiculous. Do your damn job! I scream in my brain. I hear Krystal commanding her daughter for finish her as she yells just inches away from my friend's ear.

Next I hear Kiva let out a scream as she comes out of the corner jerking like she's just been stabbed. I see the ember of a cigarette being extinguished as I hear Kiva scream "Fuck!... she burned.. me.... what... the ... fuck!"

That's the last fucking straw. I hop up, shoving Tom back into his seat. He has a hell of a lot more to lose than me. "I've got this!" I bark as I begin to stomp towards Krystal. I'm gonna beat this bitch's ass... right now.

Before I can take two steps I hear the crowd erupt. My head swings back to the action in the cage. My eyes go wide, Kiva is on the canvas. She looks hurt and stunned. She is lying on her side. She is struggling to get up. The referee is already five and she is just starting to get herself gathered. Shaking her head to clear the fog she begins to rise. I can tell Kiva is having to use all she has to make it to her feet, but she does it at eight.

Destiny looks like a shark sensing blood in the water. She charges towards Kiva with a big haymaker cocked and loaded. The blue eyed nurse stays low and returns the favor from earlier, wrapping her arms around the smaller woman. She lifts the little stripper off the ground, carrying her to the center of the cage before throwing her down on the canvas. Hard. Jake, Tom and I are cheering along with many of the other people in the crowd who have come over to her side.

Destiny pops right back up and charges Kiva. The two wildcats attack each other, grappling as they forget they're in a boxing match. The bigger woman eventually throws the blonde back down to the canvas again just after the bells sounds, ending the round.

With my friend able to finish round six, I start towards Krystal again. I guess Billy saw it coming and Mercedes, the referee from my fight earlier is standing between the conniving corner woman and I. The stocky referee gives me a look. "Don't do it, Kelli...turn around and sit your little ass down" she says as we stare at one another.

Sometimes you just have to do something even when it's not the smartest thing. I take a deep breath and another step forward. "You know I gotta do this, Mercedes".

Mercedes is around 5'4", but she probably has 20 pounds on me. "I was afraid you'd say that." Mercedes growls as she steps to meet me. The thick Hispanic woman and I square off briefly before we lunge for each other and are quickly in each other's hair.

Back and forth we go, miraculously, no one is intervening as they are too wrapped up in the in cage drama between Destiny and Kiva. Eventually we tumble to the dirty, beer stained floor of the club. We roll around until I feel more hands grabbing me.

With three of Billy's referees holding me on the ground I watch as round seven begins. The two women are snarling like animals and go directly at each other. They meet in the center of the cage in a whirlwind of punches, slugging it out and bringing the crowd alive again.

Destiny seems to be holding her own considerably better in this exchange, landing several punches for every one that Kiva connects with. I can see that my friend is tiring. Her punches are getting sloppy and losing power.

The young blonde looks to be taking control of the fight. A stiff left to to Kiva's face staggers her and sends her backwards. Destiny pursues, looking to put the hurt on the nurse. The exhausted brunette begins trying to force a clinch and finally does. Then the little bitch starts kicking her in the shins.

"This is the shit I'm talking about!" I grunt to the referees holding me down. "Can't you guys do something?" I see the three women giving each other sideways glances, letting me know that they think something must be up.

The two fighters break the clinch and start slinging leather again. Destiny's stamina is incredible and she keeps up the pace as Kiva slows, landing three punches for every one that Kiva connects with.

The nurse is finally able to find her big right hook again, driving it into the stripper's ribs. Yes. That hurt her. Destiny is the one that forces the clinch this time and she goes back to kicking Kiva in her shins. The brunette is having none of it "Stop kicking, cxnt" she growls.

The next time the blonde tries to kick, Kiva is able to tangle their legs up in a sort of standing grapevine. The smaller woman tries to kick again and the two wildcats lose their balance, twisting and spinning as they fall into the cage fence. Destiny's face takes the brunt of the impact before they both slide down the cage onto the canvas. Ouch.

The boxing match momentarily devolves from the sweet science into a garden variety catfight as the two roll around on the canvas briefly before the hapless referee stops them... and then helps Destiny to her feet. "What the hell is that shit?" I grunt out, instinctively wanting to jump back up before the three women put me back on the ground.

"Oh fuck!" Mercedes blurts out as the combatants get ready to face off again. Destiny is bleeding pretty badly from a nasty cut above her eye. I can only assume that she must have gotten it when she fell against the fencing.

The ref starts them back up and I'm happy to see that Kiva's instincts are to attack instead of heal as she starts firing jabs at the injury. Smart move, girl. Too bad the bell sounds and the round ends before she can find paydirt.

During the break, I hear Mercedes whispering to the other referees that are holding me down but can't make it what she's saying. She, then, looks down at me. "If I let you up, are ya gonna be a good girl, Kelli?"

I try to give her an "I understand" look even though anyone who knows me, know that I have a very low tolerance for bullshit and I can't promise anything.

Mercedes isn't fooled "I can't talk to Billy if I'm busy with you." Speaking of Billy, has entered the cage and is buzzing about.

"Ok... I'll be good... scout's honor." I reply. The stocky woman gives a nod to the other two referees and they let me up. A little dirt on my shirt and jeans but no worse for the wear.

I make my way back to my seat and see a similarly disheveled Jake. "How many did it take, babe?"

"Five" he says with that little boy smile that he always has when he's proud of something that only us would understand.

"I love you." I chuckle back.

As the round begins, Tom is looking a little more relieved now that Kiva seems to be back in command. There's no way, even as tough as the little blonde is, that Destiny can overcome that cut and she is clearly protecting it with her hands held high as she dances around defensively avoiding my friend.

Both of the women are clearly battered and tired, moving much slower than they started, but I can see that Kiva has a plan to finish this.

She begins attacking, jab after jab aimed at Destiny's eye. The stripper blocks them but she leaves her body wide open and Kiva makes her pay. The nurse pummels her with punishing punches that send her backwards for half of the round. The smaller woman tries to tie them up and buy some time but even a novice like me knows this can't continue.

Finally, she has to lower her hands. Kiva sees her opening and lands a hard left that reopens the cut. The nurse repeats the process again. Destiny's face looks like something out of crime scene as the blood flows. Mercifully, one of Kiva's big rights sends the bleeding woman down again. Hopefully she is smart enough to stay there.

While everyone else is fixated on the Destiny as she struggles to beat the count, I notice Billy has wandered over to where Kiva is standing. I don't know what it is but my money says that douchebag is up to no good.

Destiny staggers to her feet. Idiot. She should have stayed down, but I have to admire her toughness. The rest of the round is Kiva putting on a show. The poor blonde goes down one more time but still manages to make it to her feet once more. She looks like she's in a horror movie when the eighth round ends and the fighters return to their corners.

Both women rise with the bell. Deep down I was really hoping that Destiny's mother would have thrown in the towel. We make our own decisions but having a mom like that as a moral compass while your a child can't help.

I'm hopeful that Kiva will end this quickly as they begin to move to the middle of the cage, but she seems exhausted or almost distracted as the round begins. She is moving in slow motion. I can't explain it but it's like she doesn't see the younger woman jumping in with a huge superman... er... superwoman, in this case, punch.

The punch lands right on the button. Kiva's body goes almost rigid as she bounces off the cage and hits the canvas. She looks like she may be unconscious, laying on her side, eyes rolled back and she's not moving. It's like I'm reliving the night that Jolene knocked me out.

I see her eyes begin to flutter, she's awake and her brain is "rebooting" but she has already spent nearly half the count before she even begins to move. She is staring right at Tom, Jake and I. We are all in stunned silence. Too concerned to even try to cheer her to get up.
  The nurse rolls over and begins to fighting to get to her hands and knees. Then, she makes it to one knee. She looks our direction, by this time, all three of us are loudly trying to will her to her feet. The count hits seven and Kiva starts to stand. She struggles and shakes but she is upright as the referee yells "nine!" 

The crowd is electric as the brutal contest will continue. Destiny looks deflated and demoralized as Kiva tries to shake the last of the haze from her mind. Her eyes are still a little glazed and she moves laboriously, but she seems okay and ready to finish the fight. Even after the near knockout, Kiva has the advantage.

Destiny must know this. In a final desperate rush, she charges the larger woman and fires a wild haymaker targeting Kiva's head. The punch sails harmlessly over the ducking brunette, carrying the blonde with its momentum. She stumbles slightly, lowering her hands to regain her balance. With surgical precision, Kiva's big right hook connects with the stripper's jaw. She is out before she hits the canvas. The referee counts slowly but the young woman is finished.

The bell sounds and the referee reluctantly raises a wobbly Kiva's hand in victory. She looks to be in pretty bad shape as the adrenaline begins to fade and her cornermen have to help her exit the cage briskly as Tom rushes to her side outside the gate and helps her to her locker room.

Billy looks as mad as a hornet, just as I did earlier. I believe I'll wait to negotiate with him once he has calmed down some. Mercedes and the other referees that held me down are in the cage checking on Destiny. It looks as though at least one has medical training. I am reminded that everyone here does have a life outside this place.

Jake and I turn to head back to the bar to kill some time until Patricia and Jolene's title fight. Standing in front of me is Krystal. "I saw you comin' at me, bitch... those women saved you an ass kicking."

In the blink of an eye, I am chest to chest and looking at a woman who is eerily similar to me. It's like I'm looking through a mirror at what could have been me if I had decided to feel sorry for myself and embraced an "it's someone else's fault I'm here" mentality rather than a work hard and forge your own destiny mindset.

"Bullshit... You'd have been begging for mercy or ended up taking a nap like your daughter... and shouldn't you be taking care of her?" I snap back, our noses and foreheads pressing against one another.

"Fuck you, weak bitch... let's go!" Krystal growls. Our little dust up combined with my earlier antics have made sure to draw the eyes of several of Billy's bouncers and referees. There's no way we'd get to settle this now.

"You would try to fight me after I've already been in the cage tonight.... you know where to find me... we'll settle this outside on a different day when we can make sure no one will stop us." I bark back as I see a few people moving in to break us up.

Jake and I turn away before they reach us. "Let's check on Kiva, ok?" He says trying to get me to focus on something else and get my temper tamped down.

"Definitely... let's go."

We get to the back and briefly congratulate Kiva on her win. She looks exhausted and her face shows the damage from her savage skirmish, but she looks happy and proud of her win. As she should, it was well earned. We leave her and Tom in the dressing room as we decide to get back to watch the championship fight.

I watch Patricia put up a valiant effort but Jolene was just too much and she ended up stripped and sobbing in the center of the cage. Fuck, I hate Jolene. Just watching her celebrate and parade around with my friend's bikini turns my stomach.

I have to remember to call Trisha and take her to lunch next week, she'll need it, but Gina and Randall will have to be enough for tonight. I have no intention of being around if that treacherous redheaded homewrecker, Jolene wants to celebrate her victory by flirting with my husband or taunting me further.

Tonight has been a roller coaster of night. I have all kinds of loose ends to tie up and no idea what my next adventure will be. But, for now, it's time to get home, soak in a nice, warm bubble bath. Then top off this wild ride by claiming my final reward for the night with Jake. Lord knows, I have plenty of energy to work off.

« Last Edit: June 01, 2021, 10:26:38 PM by FyreCracka »

Offline Kiva

• God Member
  • Critical Care RN
« Reply #177 on: June 03, 2021, 10:35:38 PM »
Both parts are such a fun read. I love how you work the second POV concept. The fun is seeing how you add another layer of excitement and add original material from your perspective. In the end, the story really sizzles with the sum being greater than the parts. I had a blast doing this. Thanks for being such a fantastic collaborator  :)

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #178 on: June 05, 2021, 10:39:57 AM »
Yay, Kiva! You showed her!
And yay, Kelli! You show her mum! (Can't wait for that one).
But really, Kelli, never realised you were such a potty mouth. Haven't heard language like that since I dropped a bottle of butane on the toe of Mother Theresa.  ;D
« Last Edit: June 05, 2021, 10:43:34 AM by h_k »

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #179 on: June 05, 2021, 11:00:45 AM »
Loved Part One, too. "I'm about to serve up an all the bitch can eat buffet of humble pie."  "I can feel the air leave the crowd as I wreck their brand new, pretty  fighter like a hailstorm totaling a new sports car." Wonderful stuff.
But, oh dear, it doesn't get any better in the retelling, does it, for the presumptuous pharmacist. What a butt-fuck! How long did that take? Forty-nine seconds? Fifty? At least she'll know where to find the painkillers. Though, if she asked me very nicely, I think I could be persuaded to kiss it better.  :D