News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline Miller Man

Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #60 on: July 12, 2011, 09:24:08 PM »
Miss Kitty from Gunsmoke VS Lottie from Here Come The Brides. Two Saloon women.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: July 12, 2011, 10:17:43 PM »
Jami Gertz vs Courtney Thorne-Smith would be an incredible catfight. I would love to see it. What made you come up with this particular match up. It is perfect.

JT Edson

I find both of them to be very attractive and always have.  I've liked them in every show they have been on or appeared.  I guess you could say I have a crush on both of them and could dream of my two hotties fighting it out.  Gertz was on Seinfeld in "the stall" episode if you've ever seen it as a rerun.  That had potential for her to have a catfight with Elaine, but alas. 

Offline luvsfights

• I have a catfight and female combat fetish
« Reply #62 on: July 12, 2011, 10:34:00 PM »
The young redhead vampire in Trueblood.  Also the older blonde vampire that runs the vampire strip club.   And no, I don't hav a vampire fetish.  Both of those women look and act aggressive and would make excellent erotic fighters.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: July 12, 2011, 11:50:09 PM »
I've thought of Jamie Gertz in other catfight scenarios as well. I will have to pay more attention to Sienfeld in the future. Seems like I saw that one a looong time ago!

JT

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: July 16, 2011, 01:58:35 AM »
Still keeping this to TV-- if any of you have watched "Chuck", then you've seen Yvonne Stahovski (Sarah, his CIA "handler") beat up other women on a regular basis; BUT she needs a REAL catfight.  Jordanna Brewster (the woman in the Fast & Furious series of movies) played an ex gf (named Jill) of Chuck in several episodes.  They had some confrontations but they were about good and evil......I would like to see Yvonne and Jordanna in a knock down, breast mauling, pussy destroying, biting, rolling, scratching, hairpulling  catfight.   Yvonne is 5' 9"  130  29 yo  blonde ;  while Jordanna is 5' 7" 120  31yo raven hair

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: July 16, 2011, 02:01:32 AM »
Jordanna and Yvonne

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: July 16, 2011, 02:04:08 AM »
Yvonne again

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: July 16, 2011, 02:05:36 AM »
one last of Jordanna

Offline LoveSexyJobbers

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: August 01, 2011, 08:26:39 AM »
Girls Next Door - " Annoying " Kendra Wilkinson vs " Hefs Whore " Golddigging Holly Madison . Would of been fun to see Tomboy Kendra lay the " Behind the Shed " Beatdown on Holly using her hidden Jealous anger for Hef choosing Holly instead of her

Brooke Knows Best - Brooke & Ashley get into it when Brooke was going " Going Green " Psycho around the Apt
You never grow old until you stop being young

sharkshark

« Reply #69 on: August 30, 2011, 06:00:41 PM »
Kirstie Alley versus Rosanne Barr. Kirstie sits on Rosanne's soft stomach causing her to pass out.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: August 30, 2011, 07:09:59 PM »
from attack of the show sara underwood as the super-heroine BUSTICE vs the lovecraft scholar c'thandace "candace bailey's alter ego"
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: August 31, 2011, 06:32:26 PM »
Girls Next Door - " Annoying " Kendra Wilkinson vs " Hefs Whore " Golddigging Holly Madison . Would of been fun to see Tomboy Kendra lay the " Behind the Shed " Beatdown on Holly using her hidden Jealous anger for Hef choosing Holly instead of her

Brooke Knows Best - Brooke & Ashley get into it when Brooke was going " Going Green " Psycho around the Apt
kendra wilkinson vs sara underwod?"
also amatch that would be a catfight in more way than one max guivreas[ jesssica alba dark angel vs shaimar fox victoria pratt of mutant x since bothe had feline powers due their respective augmentations
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline Zaire

« Reply #72 on: September 02, 2011, 01:05:18 AM »
My dream fight came true on TV years ago when the lovely Angie Dickinson beat up the sexy Jayne Kennedy!!!   It was a prison scene and Angie completley humiliated Jayne.  I STILL get excited over talking about it!!!

luvgirlfites

« Reply #73 on: September 04, 2011, 03:58:54 AM »
Kirstie Alley versus Rosanne Barr. Kirstie sits on Rosanne's soft stomach causing her to pass out.

This would be a good fight between two hefty women but I would like to see Kirstie (in her smaller body)and Marie Osborn in a wild hair pulling face slapping fight because they look a lot like my wife and her sister.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: September 04, 2011, 05:13:58 PM »
My dream fight came true on TV years ago when the lovely Angie Dickinson beat up the sexy Jayne Kennedy!!!   It was a prison scene and Angie completley humiliated Jayne.  I STILL get excited over talking about it!!!
Do you remember the name of the movie? I always thought Jayne Kennedy was hot and would love to see it.