News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline skyychick2001

• Looking For IRL Fights
Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #45 on: November 13, 2010, 03:55:09 AM »
Carolyn Jones (Morticia Addams) did have a brief, hairpulling catfight in a movie entitled "Sail A Crooked Ship."  I never saw Barbara Billingsley (June Cleaver) in any other role, except in "Airplane," and her cameo there was hilarious.  Now if you matched Morticia against Lily Munster, you'd really have something.  Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily) had two good catfights in her movie career; one in "Scarlet Angel" and a pretty good one in "Buccaneer's Girl."  She and Carolyn Jones would have been a great match up. 

Jesus Bear, you're a walking wiki of cinematic catfight history.  I'm impressed.   But, I would have to vote no on the Morticia vs Lily (btw, I did note my spelling mistake). It is too similar, unless of course they were fighting because The Munsters ripped them off. 

"Jive fool ain't got no brains anyway!". Classic!   Or was it "no sense".  I'm sure you could correct me.
13 Years on Yahoo has only made me want to do it for real.

Offline Bear

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: November 13, 2010, 05:58:04 PM »
Carolyn Jones (Morticia Addams) did have a brief, hairpulling catfight in a movie entitled "Sail A Crooked Ship."  I never saw Barbara Billingsley (June Cleaver) in any other role, except in "Airplane," and her cameo there was hilarious.  Now if you matched Morticia against Lily Munster, you'd really have something.  Yvonne DeCarlo (Lily) had two good catfights in her movie career; one in "Scarlet Angel" and a pretty good one in "Buccaneer's Girl."  She and Carolyn Jones would have been a great match up. 

Jesus Bear, you're a walking wiki of cinematic catfight history.  I'm impressed.   But, I would have to vote no on the Morticia vs Lily (btw, I did note my spelling mistake). It is too similar, unless of course they were fighting because The Munsters ripped them off. 

"Jive fool ain't got no brains anyway!". Classic!   Or was it "no sense".  I'm sure you could correct me.

I don't recall the line exactly, but I think it was,  "Jive fool ain't go no sense, no way."  After 30 years of teaching in the ghetto, I speak pretty good jive myself. 

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: July 07, 2011, 06:51:57 PM »
Even though I knew it would never happen, I fantasized many times about seeing Sgt. Debbie Callahan from the Police Academy movies in a catfight. They made her seem so strong and such a skilled fighter, I would love to see another female prove she wasn't so tough, by kicking her butt.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: July 08, 2011, 01:52:04 AM »
1. Kimberly Williams ( Deyna in "According to Jim" )  vs   Leah  Remini (Carrie in "The King of Queens" ).
Two actresses playing in films pretty, but malicious and aggressive women.
I think, in real life this will be close, furious catfight too. But Leah Remini will win.

Kimberly Williams:

{alt}

{alt}

Leah Remini:

{alt}

{alt}

2. Jamie Lee Curtis vs Mimi Rogers

Jamie Lee Curtis
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1935/jlc10zw2.jpg
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1056143483/site_id/1#import

Mimi Rogers
http://www.nude-celebrities-network.com/celebs/mimi_rogers/7.jpg
http://content9.flixster.com/photo/99/17/25/9917255_gal.jpg

I dream to see this fight
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 02:08:44 AM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: July 08, 2011, 03:28:31 AM »
1. Kimberly Williams ( Deyna in "According to Jim" )  vs   Leah  Remini (Carrie in "The King of Queens" ).
Two actresses playing in films pretty, but malicious and aggressive women.
I think, in real life this will be close, furious catfight too. But Leah Remini will win.

Kimberly Williams:

{alt}

{alt}

Leah Remini:

{alt}

{alt}

Jamie Lee Curtis
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/1935/jlc10zw2.jpg
http://forums.superiorpics.com/ubbthreads/ubbthreads.php/ubb/showflat/Number/1056143483/site_id/1#import

Mimi Rogers
http://www.nude-celebrities-network.com/celebs/mimi_rogers/7.jpg
http://content9.flixster.com/photo/99/17/25/9917255_gal.jpg

I dream to see this fight

Kimberly all the way, but a great fight.

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 08, 2011, 12:24:52 PM »
I would like to see fight american politics Sarah Palin with different woman. For example... on rearwards  television studies, after quarrelsome debate on abortion. She has a cretinous opinions on many subjects, but she is very sexy mom.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2011, 12:37:00 PM by rozczochrany »
I live, I burn with life, I make love, I kill and be satisfied. Thereon world, folks fights and suffers, to be free, feeling short whiles of joy only in madness of battle.

Offline JohnMoog

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: July 08, 2011, 04:17:53 PM »

There were rumors way back that Mimi was actually into wrestling women.  IIRC, it was discussed at xxxxxxxS.

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: July 08, 2011, 06:18:13 PM »
I would like to see fight american politics Sarah Palin with different woman. For example... on rearwards  television studies, after quarrelsome debate on abortion. She has a cretinous opinions on many subjects, but she is very sexy mom.
Some political pundits say there is not enough room for both Palin and Michele Bachmann in the Republican presidential race. Am I the only one that thinks they should have a good old fashioned catfight to see which runs as the female tea party candidate? It seems to me the only fair way to decide the best candidate. Maybe the winner could challenge Nancy Pelosi.

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: July 10, 2011, 08:06:00 PM »
Keeping with the thread's theme of having women from TV fight, I would like to see these two MILF's fight.  Jami Gertz from "Still Standing" and Courtney Thorne-Smith from "According to Jim".  Gert is 45 and Smith is 43.  The 5-5 Gertz weighs 140 while Smith at 5-6 is only 132, but Gertz's weight advantage is mostly in her breasts (36d bra compared to 34c for Smith).

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: July 11, 2011, 12:31:57 PM »
Jami Gertz

{alt}

Courtney Thorne-Smith

« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 12:33:43 PM by rozczochrany »

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: July 11, 2011, 12:58:38 PM »
I like to see MythBusters. And I like Kari Byron.  ... Interesting, how she would test in fight ?

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

{alt}

Offline rozczochrany

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 11, 2011, 03:03:24 PM »
Some political pundits say there is not enough room for both Palin and Michele Bachmann in the Republican presidential race. Am I the only one that thinks they should have a good old fashioned catfight to see which runs as the female tea party candidate? It seems to me the only fair way to decide the best candidate. Maybe the winner could challenge Nancy Pelosi.

nancy pelosi would be the champ!!!

I don't think.
My favourite is Sarah Palin. She would to tear out all hair Michele or Nancy.

1. Sarah Palin
2. Michele Bachmann
3. Nancy Pelosi

{alt}
{alt}
« Last Edit: July 11, 2011, 03:31:36 PM by rozczochrany »

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 12, 2011, 02:54:38 AM »
Jami Gertz

{alt}

Courtney Thorne-Smith

Thank you for providing the pictures I failed to enclose in my post suggesting a catfight between these two htties.  Jami Gertz from "Still Standing" and Courtney Thorne-Smith from "According to Jim".  Gert is 45 and Smith is 43.  The 5-5 Gertz weighs 140 while Smith at 5-6 is only 132, but Gertz's weight advantage is mostly in her breasts (36d bra compared to 34c for Smith).

Offline mMikebl

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: July 12, 2011, 02:57:19 AM »
I agree that Kerri from Mythbusters would be a scrapper.  Maybe her vs Sarah Michelle Geller?

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: July 12, 2011, 11:54:32 AM »
Jami Gertz vs Courtney Thorne-Smith would be an incredible catfight. I would love to see it. What made you come up with this particular match up. It is perfect.

JT Edson