News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?

• 154 Replies

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
Re: What TV show character do you wish you could've seen in a catfight?
« Reply #75 on: September 11, 2011, 01:35:37 PM »
lexman3xl

I would LOVE to hear more about this if you have any details.

JT

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #76 on: September 11, 2011, 04:21:20 PM »
Kirstie Alley versus Rosanne Barr. Kirstie sits on Rosanne's soft stomach causing her to pass out.

This would be a good fight between two hefty women but I would like to see Kirstie (in her smaller body)and Marie Osborn in a wild hair pulling face slapping fight because they look a lot like my wife and her sister.
do you mean marie osmond?
one missed tv cafight i can thin k of is tasha yar vs deanna troi from star tek tng
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline ERrorMACro

« Reply #77 on: September 11, 2011, 08:24:28 PM »
Lois from Smallville had a few, would have prefered to see her lose though!

Seriously she had like a 100% win record! Her fight with Tess Mercer was hot though!

Offline vbreferee

« Reply #78 on: September 13, 2011, 09:40:51 PM »
The possibilities are endless.  I would like to see Diana Rigg, Mrs. Peel from the Avengers, against Stephanie Powers, Hart to Hart, and Girl from Uncle.  How about Charlies Angels (all of them) against a gang of Biker chicks.  Wonder Woman vs. the Bionic Woman.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #79 on: September 13, 2011, 10:45:53 PM »
  Wonder Woman vs. the Bionic Woman.
isecond the motion
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline andromeda

« Reply #80 on: September 21, 2011, 05:01:30 PM »
Even though I knew it would never happen, I fantasized many times about seeing Sgt. Debbie Callahan from the Police Academy movies in a catfight. They made her seem so strong and such a skilled fighter, I would love to see another female prove she wasn't so tough, by kicking her butt.

for instance against agent Kara in Double Impact? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdB1QuVz5tI&feature=related)

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #81 on: September 21, 2011, 11:51:30 PM »
Even though I knew it would never happen, I fantasized many times about seeing Sgt. Debbie Callahan from the Police Academy movies in a catfight. They made her seem so strong and such a skilled fighter, I would love to see another female prove she wasn't so tough, by kicking her butt.

for instance against agent Kara in Double Impact? (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IdB1QuVz5tI&feature=related)
I like how you think.

Offline gene smith

• God Member
« Reply #82 on: September 22, 2011, 10:35:30 AM »
valerie bertinelli vs marie osmond - both on tv and both smoking hot older women hawking diets.  think this would be a kick ass fight as they dont get that ripped by food alone.
hmmm very interesting
I CAN do I
I MUST do it
I WLL do it
Peter Cannon Thunderbolt

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #83 on: September 22, 2011, 11:38:05 AM »
valerie bertinelli vs marie osmond - both on tv and both smoking hot older women hawking diets.  think this would be a kick ass fight as they dont get that ripped by food alone.

I think this would be a great catfight and would love to see it myself. Great idea.

JT

Offline andromeda

« Reply #84 on: September 22, 2011, 05:32:05 PM »

I like how you think.

I was already fantasizing about it a few months ago,.. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15291.msg90344.html#msg90344

maybe you've got other ideas?

Offline andromeda

« Reply #85 on: September 23, 2011, 02:52:21 AM »

I like how you think.

I was already fantasizing about it a few months ago,.. http://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php/topic,15291.msg90344.html#msg90344

there should be a psychological transformation during their confrontation, not only in the villainness' mind, who changes from "dominance" to "lust" for her opponent, but also in the feeling of the gorgeous police officer, who starts very confident and determined to take the villainnes down and teach her a firm lesson, but during the fight she slowly realizes that the complete opposite might take place! (and finally it surely will be)

maybe you've got other ideas to work it out in detail?

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #86 on: September 23, 2011, 04:08:20 AM »

I like how you think.
This sounds like the start to a GWALB story.

there should be a psychological transformation during their confrontation, not only in the villainness' mind, who changes from "dominance" to "lust" for her opponent, but also in the feeling of the gorgeous police officer, who starts very confident and determined to take the villainnes down and teach her a firm lesson, but during the fight she slowly realizes that the complete opposite might take place! (and finally it surely will be)

Offline andromeda

« Reply #87 on: September 23, 2011, 06:04:45 PM »

I like how you think.
This sounds like the start to a GWALB story.

Maybe then we should ask Gwalb to write a story around it? the psychological dimension in his stories is indeed the most interesting aspect. It could even be more attractive if there was sometimes an "audience". most of his heroines face their nemesis in solitude (not always, though)

for this confrontation of Lt Callahan against agent Kara (or another villainess), I should have in mind that the police officer is in contact by walkie talkie with her teammates or henchwomen, who are on duty hunting after Kara (and possibly her gang). Quite sure of taking down the villainess in a room of the building (for instance a big investment bank building) they are chasing Kara, Callahan arranges with her teammates to invade "at the right moment" i.e. when she's supposed to "settle" the thing with Kara...

Only, as things turn out different as Callahan expected in het confrontation with Kara, when the female officers invade, they see a complete other spectacle as they were used to see... they're too stunned to react as their repected lieutenant is being taken down and erotically humiliated by the cruel villainnes...

The villainess could also have been anticipated on the advent of the henchwoman, during her fight with the police officer. (for instance by taking away Callahan's walkie..)

as for the clothes during the fight, I would prefer Lt Callahan in her black uniform (with all trimmings) AND wearing her large sunglasses. (like this, but then with full uniform in stead of the white blouse: http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=Or_0PyEd04M)

The fight is more wrestling-like (which is much more sexy than slapping), and the villainess has he slight overweight from the beginning, but not overwhelming. In the beginning phase, Lt Callahan is still convinced to be able to put Kara down.

In the middle part, one can see and feel the doubt entering, but she certainly is in no hair on her head is thinking of giving in (it's more in a respectful way like "shit, this woman wrestles a lot better then I thought she would").-during the whole part, she leaves her Kara for its part, is slighly getting aroused... (and for the spectators who have seen a former fight of her, it is clear that she is not giving "full engine", but rather a bit playing and testing with the unfortunate officer, who isn't aware yet what fully attends her)

In the third and climaxing part of the duel, Kara somewhere manages to get Lt Callahan out of her combat boots and trousers (it's not so much on purpose, they were getting loose already during the fight and Callahan decides to continue without as well..). Kara gets more aroused, (especially from the contact of Callahan's muscled thighs) and wants to avoid to cum at all costs before she's completely taken down the officer: it would me much more rewarding for Callahan to come first... (the problem, Callahan doesn't get aroused quickly, she keeps her psychological discipline even if it becomes more clear that physically, she is losing the fight...

But what Callahan doesn't know, is that Kara the day before took up her favorite henchwoman, Sgt Johnson, a much younger afro-american recruit (19 years old), athletically built and specialized in martial arts. Callahan's eyeball (Callahan is let say about 30) during their training, and they exchange platonic and physical feelings...

And now it's time for Kara to play that card... Controlling Callahan from behind in a standing nelson, while the other hand genly stroking the officer's clit under her underpant - a wonder that this police bitch didn't get more aroused by these operation yet, she really must have an iron psychology - she whispers in her ear: "didn't you remark yesterday Sgt Johnson came back home late after her patrol?"... "Hum?".. Callahan was surprised.. "how could she know?" she thought, while in the meantime still struggling to escape the devilish hold of her nemesis... in fact, she almost completely escaped, but the remark of Sgt Johnson distracted her immediately an got her off balance... Kara had noticed this on the very moment "now I got her!", she thought...

"Yeah, she's he a of a tiger, hun, that kid?", directly intensifying the strokes at Callahan's pussy... "What the fuck happened last night?" Callahan asked herself - still in upper uniform and sunglasses on... but she could't avoid getting aroused.. slightly, but for the first time during the confrontation with this devilish foe...

"I passed by in her dojo room yesterday..." (Johnson usually did a few exercises after duty in the martial arts room, where she was responsable for...);.. Now Callahan's imagination had begun to work... "mhhhh"... she barely suppressed a moan, while Kara contu-continued working her over from behind... but her psyche was so strong that she regained, despite Kara's faster strokes at her privates.. "what the fuck did you..." ... "Oh, what the fuck, you say? Oh, nothing special... but I can tell you she fought like a lioness. She's almost as strong as you" (which was true, those cop bitches were strong, for the second consecutive day Kara needed all her skills to tame the beasts,.. but which made it the more exciting)...

"And her pschyche seemed like stone, almost impossible to make her cum during our eeuhm..'session'... but you know what?"... Callahan was now moaning again, but she seemed yet far from coming... "when I told her during a hold, that today, I would take her lieutenant, your black belt sergeant just EXPLODED!... I wonder if you'd ever seen such an orgasm

And of course, that was the sign for Kara to fingerfuck Callahan at a faster tempo... in the meantime, she lifted her prey a few inches, so that the gorgeous police officer had no contact anymore from the ground (before that, at least one of her athletic bare feet made contact with the ground), which increased her arousal... But protagonists now knew for sure: The proud Lt Callahan would be the first, and soon, to come...

But Kara still had something in store... when Callahan seemed at the brink of a tremendous orgasm (Kara wondered whether she would explode as violently as her platonic lover and trainee the day before), the villainess suddenly stopped her actions, cruel as she was... "go on, F..F.. fuck me", Callahan despertaly pleaded to her tormentor, as her arousal now completely betrayed her..

"One one condition", Kara sadistically answered, and she took Callahan's walkie out of the waistcoat pocket of her uniform..; "that we have an audience"... Indeed, Kara righly suspected that Callahan's henchwomen were hidden in the building, waiting for a sign of their respected lieutenant to invade the room.. "you can call them in... and I hope Sgt Johnson will be  there to watch the spectacle"... as Callahan was on the burst of the blocked orgasm of her life, she couldn't resist Kara's order,...

"Come in..." and at the same time the confident policewomen invaded the door, they saw their lieutenant, without pants but with complete upper uniform and sunglasses, exploding in a massive orgasm, as she was being raped from behind by the villainess they were supposed to catch...

challengesgirls

« Reply #88 on: September 29, 2011, 09:33:43 PM »
beyonce.. those pretty girls get mean

Offline steph

• God Member
  • Voice-verified years ago but now just cyber NO IRL
    • my yahoo profile
« Reply #89 on: October 02, 2011, 02:52:17 PM »
how about Buffy   vs   Charmed
love the video game character Chun li from street fighter she was one of the few good female characters i have a chun li fancy dress costume if i had to pick a character to be it woud be her.