News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

#Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
Re: #Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight
« Reply #15 on: August 06, 2019, 04:12:14 AM »
I like how Alexa is positioned in this one. I'm taking her in this fabulous fight.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: August 06, 2019, 04:27:04 AM »
   I stand in front of the wall of mirrors in my changing room. I slowly start to shed my clothes. First I pull my white tank top over my shoulders and then toss it aside then I start to peel my yoga pants off of my strong tone legs. There I stand in front of the mirror with just my white mesh bra and g-string panties. I unclasp my bra from the front and let it slide down the front of my arms before hitting the floor. Next I let my white g-string slide down my legs.  I grab some lotion off of the couch and start to rub a light coat over my tan toned  body before I start to stretch and loosen up my naked body. Slowly sliding to the floor and pulling my legs back as I stretch them while I look at my naked exposed body in the mirror. I do this for around five minutes before I spring back up to my feet and do some finishing touches before heading out to the pit.  I pull my blonde hair up tight and out of the way then I slowly and cautiously start to remove my piercings.  First it's my ears followed by my nipples and then my clitty piercing...I hear the phone ring and  my naked body struts over. "Yes, Ok I will be right down. It's time! I grab my bikini and put it on.  The bottom thong fits like a glove hugging my every curve and hugging my mound...My white tiny top covers my perky girls... I throw my cover up on and start to make my way to the arena. /i]

Holy balls is this hot!!!!!!!!!!!

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #17 on: August 06, 2019, 01:01:31 PM »
I step into my dressing room after slamming the door in the face of Bridgette’s dumb fan. I look around the room. Its sure not like the room I used the last fight. This room has a wall of mirrors. I stand in front of the wall in my skin tight black Dance Till You Drop tank top, my white micro short shorts and flip flops and see a bunch of reflections of myself staring back at me. I kick off my flip flops, slowly pull off my tank top, peel my shorts down my tone dancer’s legs and step out of them. Braless and wearing only my white French cut lace bikini panties I do a slow pirouette in front of the mirrors. I nod at my reflections and take a deep breath. “Oh yeah I’m ready for this!” I peel down my panties and scoop up my clothes from the floor and lay them next to my sports bag. I take my bikini out of the bag and put my clothes in. I spend a few minutes pacing back and forth naked, swinging my arms and rolling my neck. I stand in front of the mirrors again and plant my left foot on the plush carpet for balance. I lift up my right leg behind me and lean forward arching my back, my pert bare breasts jut out proudly. I reach my right hand back to grab my foot and raise it all the way up. I hold this position for a slow count of 20 stretching my leg muscles. Then I repeat with my left leg for another slow 20 count. I drop my leg down again and stand facing the mirrors legs spread. I raise both hands above my head and slide my feet out doing a slow slow slow split till I’m on the floor. I lean forward in this position until my breasts and belly are on the floor too. I spread my arms out wide turn my head, close my eyes and breathe deeply. The jangling ring of the phone breaks my meditation. I sit up swing my legs around and get to my feet to answer the phone. The voice on the other end says its time. I hang up, pull my dark hair back into a ponytail and quickly put on my silver thong bikini with the black trim. I give myself one final look at my reflections and pad to the door in my bare feet. I open the door and look down the hall. Bridgette’s fan is gone. I have the hallway to myself. I shut the door and walk with purpose to the arena.
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to TinyDancer and "Katie")

Offline HollyCat

• God Member
  • Sweet but a Psycho
« Reply #18 on: August 06, 2019, 07:46:36 PM »
Looks like this will be a very exciting even catfight but Alexa seems so determined to get her revenge and i think she will.
I'm a cat not a catfish..cyber me is all you will see. Nothing irl :)

Offline KarleighDancer

« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2019, 10:55:27 PM »
Bridgette beat Alexa the first time and she'll beat her even worse this time! Loser Alexa is totally outclassed by Bridgette in every way! Go Bridgette!
My life is a constant struggle of smelling like spilled coffee and tiger balm on a daily basis!

Offline jake1990

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: August 07, 2019, 01:00:50 AM »
Alexa looks to be a really formidable opponent and it appears she is really going to give Bridgete problems but I am a Bridgete fan and love watching her fight here. She will win this for us! Go Bridgete! You beat her once and can do it again! 

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: August 07, 2019, 01:49:05 AM »
I adjust my matching white cover up as I start my stroll towards the arena... My bare feet walking on the cold floor and with each step I can tell I am getting closer as I already can hear the crowd as I look towards the lighted archway.  I walk through it  and hear the crowd erupt with cheers and applause. I smile and wave as I walk down the steps towards the pit.  I make my way and the pink padded entry door opens.  My bare feet steps on the cushioned pink mat and I thrust myself foward and do a front round off. I was never in gymnastics but I have always been naturally athletic and my 7 years of being on the poll definitely has helped with my flexibility and athleticism.  I go to the edge of the pit and wink and smile at the fans in the front row. My hand seductively runs across the top of the padded wall and then I slowly start to pull my cover up off and then toss it into the crowd and smile. I throw my right foot up on the wall and slowly bend my towards my knee as I continue to stretch. Obviously there are alot of eyes locked in as my nearly naked body stretches.Then my left leg...After I am done I slowly make my way to the center where I very very slowly start to do the splits. Eventually the silk fabric that is hugging the bottom of my mound touches the pink cold mat. The crowd erupts with pleasure as my 5'5 130lb tan thick lower body displays it's flexibility as my tan ass cheeks rest on the mat.  I hold the position for a moment then do a front summersalt and roll and jump to my feet and start to bounce and shake my arms out. The crowd watches my body parts move with each  movement and bounce... Yt 

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: August 07, 2019, 05:03:18 AM »
I walk down the hall barely feeling the cold of the tiles on my bare feet . As I get close to the lit archway I hear a loud burst of cheers and applause from inside the arena. I know Bridgette is probably in there putting on a show for the audience. I walk through the archway down the steps and stop at the edge of the padded mat on the pit floor. I was right. There you are, showing off like always. I stand there and watch for a little bit as you move around the pit like a desperate nearly naked slut doing clumsy gymnastics and basic yoga stretches. The roar from the crowd gets louder. I can’t take watching and listening to this anymore so I step out onto the pink padded mat into the bright lights of the arena. The crowd takes their eyes off you as I move gracefully to the center of the pit, using all my years of ballet. My arms stretched out, my eyes not looking at the crowd yet. I get to the center and bend down planting the palm of my right hand flat on the mat. Keeping my arm straight I raise both legs off the mat and spread them wide in the air as I balance there on one hand. I stay there frozen in this position for a few moments and then complete the cartwheel. As I bounce up and down on the balls of my feet I smile at the crowd and wave to everyone. I shoot you a quick smirk and then drop into a crouch. My strong dancer’s legs coil like a spring and I leap high into the air with my arms and legs stretched out to the sides. A loud “WOW” erupts from the crowd. I hit the mat in a kneeling position and stretch my legs out lowering my back down to the mat for a second before doing a back somersalt and popping back up to my feet again. I strut to the opposite side of the pit from you giving everyone a good look at my tan tone 5’4 128 pound body looking pretty damn amazing in my black and silver thong bikini. I smile at the whistles and cheers I get from the crowd and give them another real big smile.   Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Rachel The Tiny Titan

« Reply #23 on: August 07, 2019, 01:40:25 PM »
Cmon Bridge! Get her!!!

Offline leslie k

• God Member
  • property of Miss Kim
« Reply #24 on: August 07, 2019, 05:36:08 PM »
Bridgette beat Alexa the first time and she'll beat her even worse this time! Loser Alexa is totally outclassed by Bridgette in every way! Go Bridgette!

Shut up Karleigh! Lex got robbed last fight but she'll beat Bridgette this time for sure!

Go Lex!! Kick butt baby girl!!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: August 07, 2019, 08:55:04 PM »
I put my elbows up and lean against the pink padded wall as I see you make your little non eventful entrance.  The crowd seems impressed and excited as you display your strength and balance in the middle of the pit but I continue to lean and smirk...Thinking to myself.  "Wow it is kind of impressive how strong she is BUT I think it's hilarious she has no clue how to use it in a fight! Or even be able to defend herself for that matter!" I continue to smirk almost giggling as   you do a high vertical  jump. Everyone can see your strong legs BUT once again what's the point cause I am still going to beat your slow timid butt all over this pit! Now that our entrances are done we both await the announcement and then the signal to fight... It doesn't take long as the announcer signals us to fight.  I bounce my back off of the padded wall and start to head in your direction.  My eyes locked on yours and my hands up as I get ready to strike... Yt   

Offline GiGi Bunny

« Reply #26 on: August 07, 2019, 10:51:58 PM »
I am not sure it can get much closer then this. This is a major battle.  I voted for??? ;) Not saying right now as they are both pretty incredible fighters.

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: August 08, 2019, 03:46:11 AM »
As I wave to the crowd I turn and see you standing there leaning against the pink padded wall looking at me with a huge smirk on yer face. Looks like you might even be giggling at me too! My smile vanishes and I glare at you locking eyes across the pit. I look you over, yer tight tan tone strong body facing me and my mind goes back for a few seconds to the last time we were here. That fight was probably the toughest hardest fight I ever had. And seeing the serious determined look on yer face now as we lock eyes I know this one will be way tougher. I take a deep breath and try to put the last fight out of my mind. The crowd is getting louder and I try to drown them out and focus. I bounce up and down on the balls of my feet waiting for the signal to fight. The announcer gives the signal and I see you push yerself off the pink wall and move toward me quickly. I pause for a second and then go out to meet you with my arms up wiggling my fingers as the crowd roars.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: August 08, 2019, 01:57:59 PM »
   I shoot out off the wall and within seconds you do the same until we both nearly meet and we both cautiously circle each other looking for an opening. Both of our hands out and our eyes locked in on each others.  I lunge foward first and I slightly turn my barely covered bikini  body sideways, trying to use it to slam into yours as both of my hands shoot up into your brunette hair. My fingers desperately searching for a good grip to sink in... I momentarily smirk as I hear the crowd erupt at the first physical strike and exchange... Yt   

Offline MeganMuscleBarbie

• I am not your regular Barbie....
« Reply #29 on: August 08, 2019, 02:08:41 PM »
Damn! Another hot fight! 
~MeganMuscleBarbie~