News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

#Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight

• 79 Replies

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
Re: #Bridgette# vs *Alexa* in the rematch catfight
« Reply #30 on: August 08, 2019, 02:25:30 PM »
Alexa all the way!!! Finish her this time Alexa!

Offline Abby Fights

« Reply #31 on: August 08, 2019, 03:53:06 PM »
Whoa!!!! Bridge has all she can handle at the moment  but she will pull it out.

Offline Beach Girl Rach

• Stay off my beach bitch
« Reply #32 on: August 08, 2019, 03:55:02 PM »
This is turning out to be amazing. Both girl soo hot, but vicious too.. I am loving this..

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
  • Alexalicious = Vicious & Delicious!
« Reply #33 on: August 08, 2019, 07:06:43 PM »
I want to charge right at you sooooo bad but I don’t want to get caught making a dumb mistake right at the start. So I move in carefully circling watching you. I get close enough to make my move when you reach out and grab hold of my ponytail as yer body slams into mine. I dig my bare feet into the padded mat to keep from being driven backwards and arch my back pressing my body into yers. I let out a little yelp when you yank my hair. I start to reach up to give yer blonde hair a hard tug when I see that smirk on yer face again. So I stop halfway and instead send a hard right hand smack at yer face wanting to smack the smirk off it.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter
(special thanks to "Katie")

Offline CougarCaribe

• God Member
  • Best fuckfighter around...
« Reply #34 on: August 08, 2019, 08:39:20 PM »
You have my voice Bridgette
I ride, I lick and hammer your pussy until you cum.  I'll show you who of us is alpha!  

Leader of "Vicious Fighters" the most dominant clique on FCF

Discord: CougarCaribe#4311

Offline Scottyb

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: August 08, 2019, 09:21:26 PM »
Damn Y all!!!!! What a fight!

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: August 08, 2019, 11:46:54 PM »
  With both of my hands ripping at your hair I immediately feel your body tense up! I'm wanting to drive you back but you plant your feet firmly on the mat and as I do you stand your ground for now. I see your hands shooting up and as I yank on your head fully expecting you to reciprocate the attack and go right for my hair. I pull my head back in preparation and it leaves my face wide open as the crowd hears a loud "Crack" across my cheek and they erupt. I instinctively let out a yelp and let go of your hair with my right hand and rub my face. With my left hand still grabbing at your hair I am pissed so I yank harder trying to jerk your head back and forth then out of anger I throw a hard kick with my right foot attempting to catch the back part of your leg in the hamstring area. Yt 

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: August 09, 2019, 02:22:38 AM »
Our bodies press together as we push into each other in the center of the pit. I hear yer yelp when my palm connects with yer cheek. I want to smile but yer left hand is still yanking my hair hard. I shut my eyes and grit my teeth as I feel the sharp stinging pain in my scalp. You jerk my head back and forth wrenching my neck and its my turn to yelp now. I reach my right hand up to grab at yer wrist and try to pull yer hand away from my hair. My free hand reaches up and now its my turn to go for yer hair. I get a good grip and do some tugging of my own just as yer right foot smashes into the back of my leg above the knee. I cry out and my leg buckles a little. I manage to keep my balance and try to ignore the pain as we are locked in a hairpulling war and the crowd is loving it.  Yt
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 02:25:38 AM by *Alexa* »
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: August 09, 2019, 02:48:27 AM »
We are almost in the dead center of the pit and and our nearly naked bodies glistening from the lights above as they are tangled together and we are now in hair tug war. Our yelps and screatches only fueling the crowds lust for wanting to see more of us tearing into each other... I can feel my scalp burning as my face was from your earlier hard vicious slap. I feel your leg somewhat buckle after my hard kick and I want to follow up with another but your grip on my hair is keeping me locked in close to you...My face turning red and I get more and more irritated that you  landed that lucky slap... I push my left arm out as hard as I can and try to hold your head in place, now I fire off a hard slap of my own hoping it lands. UHHHHH!!!!! LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU SLUT!!!!! Yt
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 02:49:48 AM by #Bridgette# »

Offline *Alexa*

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: August 09, 2019, 04:46:27 AM »
We are locked in a kind of vicious dance with our glistening bodies pressed against each other as we yank hair and stumble around on the pink padded mat. Both of us yelping in pain and gasping as we struggle to get the advantage. I can feel tears start to stream from my eyes from the fire like pain in my scalp. My face is red and I grit my teeth even more as I try to get a stronger grip on yer blonde hair. I give it a nasty tug and hear you scream in my ear “LET GO OF MY HAIR YOU SLUT!!!!!” I pull even harder and scream “YOU LET GO OF MINE FIRST YOU SLUT!!!!” The crowd roars at our screams. I start to slide my left foot out toward yer right ankle hoping to hook it to take you down. But you suddenly twist my head leaving my left cheek open for probably the hardest slap I ever felt in my life. My eyes pop open and I let out a loud gasp of pain. My head snaps to the side from the impact and the sound of the slap is so loud that everyone in the arena hears it. I’m off balance from trying to hook yer ankle and end up dropping to one knee on the mat. I let go of yer hair as I drop and reach both hands up to try to pry yer hand from my hair as I start to scramble back up to my feet.  Yt
#SmallBoobsMatter

Offline Alexandra C

« Reply #40 on: August 09, 2019, 01:05:15 PM »
Now this is very close.. Both beautiful and the writing is amazing.. I just can't decide who I feel will win. I'm hoping though I can have such matches like this with you both

Offline couples compete

« Reply #41 on: August 09, 2019, 01:41:01 PM »
This is a phenomenal poll fight. It appears from the comments and the votes fcf is split. Both of the fighters will become more desperate. Can't wait to see how this concludes.

Offline #Bridgette#

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: August 09, 2019, 03:07:44 PM »
We are tugging, yanking, pushing, pulling, on each others hair. We are both screaching like two wounded alley cats and the crowd absolutely luvs it. My slap hits square across your face and the sound of it hitting is like sweet music.  I know it has to hurt because even my palm is burning.  You drop to your knee and then I can't help to notice the crowd is on their feet. With you on one knee it's the perfect time to pounce but you quickly react and scramble back to your feet and your hands yank at mine. With our jerky movements it's just enough for my hands to slip off of your hair. I stumble to the wall and know I might have missed an opportunity and slam my hand on the padding in frustration.  I step towards you again...Faintly moving my hands like I am going to attack your hair again but you're on the defensive.  I see an opening below and I grab at the front your silver thong and quickly yank up and attempt to start twisting it around my wrist as I yank and jerk at it. Yt   
« Last Edit: August 09, 2019, 03:10:01 PM by #Bridgette# »

Offline CougarCaribe

• God Member
  • Best fuckfighter around...
« Reply #43 on: August 09, 2019, 06:54:07 PM »
a really exciting fight.  In the end, Bridgette will stay ahead and win.
I ride, I lick and hammer your pussy until you cum.  I'll show you who of us is alpha!  

Leader of "Vicious Fighters" the most dominant clique on FCF

Discord: CougarCaribe#4311

Offline Leanna Foxxx Fan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: August 09, 2019, 08:52:08 PM »
Alexia will win thecrematch!