News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

What is your favorite catfight setting?

• 48 Replies

Dirtymature

Re: What is your favorite catfight setting?
« Reply #45 on: August 01, 2021, 07:31:22 PM »
I have always been into mature catfights, I think when a woman reaches 40 it's a great age for women to fight, but I love women in their 50's and 60's in catfights, so a scenario I've thought of would be on a cruise ship, as I think it's predominantly older couples, and on one of the formal nights when men and women can get all dressed up with the men in their tux, or suit, and the women in cocktail dresses and nylons. Two of the men could be just chatting and after a few beers or whiskies the subject gets around to how quick tempered their wife is, so in the end both men think their own wife is tougher and they get the women to agree to have a catfight in one of their cabins whilst they watch.
Wonderful scenario but I would expand to unmarried mature couples as well.

Offline CDMJobber92

« Reply #46 on: August 04, 2021, 11:40:07 PM »
I love a pro wrestling venue. People filling the stands and cheering on the fighters in the ring.

Offline watchembox

« Reply #47 on: August 18, 2021, 08:55:15 AM »
Two wives who their husbands convince to go at it up in secluded part of the woods and ultimately ends in a sexfight.

Offline NJGoomba

• I love catfights! I'd you are not female don't me
« Reply #48 on: August 18, 2021, 09:57:09 AM »
Bar fight in a Lesbian Bar and it's a free-for-all