News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"She's Still Got It!" Mature....

• 74 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "She's Still Got It!" Mature....
« Reply #60 on: August 12, 2021, 01:42:15 AM »
    "You are such a naughty nasty excellent fighter.....How are you with loving? Or being loved by another woman? Or two?" Barbara rasped.....
     "Nooo...NuuuhhhhUhhhh...You crazy bitches!" Mia snarled realizing she was in just a tad bit of trouble. She tried slapping Dianes fingers away which were now latched firmly on her erect nipples.....Diane had playfully slapped Barbara's horny hands away from those lovely perky breasts.
      "She's so SWEET! Not violent at all Now!" Barbara laughed as she suddenly leaned in and planted her hungry most sensuous lips on the beautiful stugglng Asian "ninjas" quivering lips.....A long firm deep kiss.....
       Diane laughed silently, wickedly as she felt Mia's entire body relax.....She tweaked, twisted the ever stiffening nipples, lowered her head, twisted Mia's upper body just a bit, then captured the sensitive rock hard dark
nipple in her mouth. Her free hand slid down slowly over her rivals hard tight abs, slowly, hungrily until her fingers found the hot moist "target."
        "Ummmm...Umpppfhhhh." Protests stifled, muiffled, ignored.
         "My lovely is winning....hummm....they're both winning....two lovely topless redheads......working over his "security guard" in a most provactive, unsettling way.......
         "Perhaps I was a bit too hasty.....well, we'll see...I just LOVE Winners..."

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: August 15, 2021, 12:04:57 PM »
I'm looking forward to the mature redheads having fun double team dominating poor Asian Mia! 

After they have their fun with Mia, I wouldn't mind seeing the redheads drag the sexy Asian into the hot tub with the buxom blonde and her tormentors so the four mature ladies can make a variety of sexy blonde and Asian sandwiches...
« Last Edit: August 15, 2021, 05:09:20 PM by CA Sleeper »

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #62 on: August 21, 2021, 06:11:07 PM »
        Diane suddenly grabbed Barbara's hair and yanked her head back; lovely lips released the rock hard nipple.....
 "Ouch....hey....what the hell?" Barbara said....
        "Fight....we're supposed to do battle with this little bitch...not make out with her," Diane said....
         "Ummmm...Oohhhh," Mia moanied as Diane's fingers continued stroking her smouldering treasure.
         "Then get your hands outta there," Barbara hissed as she grabbed Diane's arm and yanked it hard.....
          Glistening fingers, an angry unsatisfied "warrior" and two mad as hell, hot, horny gorgeous topless redheads overtaken by sheer catfight lust.
         "Focus....let's focus on her....I just wanna fight.." Diane said...
          BAM!

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2021, 07:25:41 PM »
    "Ouch" Diane screamed as Mia's fist suddenly smacked her square in the jaw.
     "Oh, you're gonna regreat that-Bigtime!" Barbara said with a snicker. She watched her friend quickly recover, shake her head, releasing the "cobwebs"; Diane's beautiful eyes, turned ice cold.
     "Mia gasped as long sexy fingers grabbed both of her breasts; Sharp nails dug in... She felt herself being picked up.....
     "Twirling the baton, time?" Barbara giggled remembering long ago when she and her friend engaged in the high school marching band tradition. If only their old boyfriends could see them now.
      "Put me down.....NOW!" Mia screamed as her lovely petite body fairly spun round and round.
      "Way to go, Diane, sweetie," Barbara was cheering her friend on. Seeing the younger woman, completely helpless, her long shiny black tresses flowing in the wind, her lovely body writhing, squirming, trying to slip out of Dianes
firm, angry grip. Upper muscles, back, shoulder looked amazingly hot....the older redhead was in great shape. Barbara felt so much hot lust for her friend and for Mia......
       "Put her down...... Let's get her......Go for her boobs...."
        "Uhhhhh......Whack....Whackk......

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: August 28, 2021, 01:09:15 AM »
      "Nice little titties," Barbara sneered as she reached out and pinched Mia's right breast.
      "Yeah, so nice, bet she likes this....even when it hurts," Diane snickered as she latched onto the Asian's left breast; she twisted the dark rock hard nipple, slowly pinching it betwen her thumb, forefinger and middle finger.
       "Uhhhhh...Ooohhhh....Bitches I'll k-----" Whack. Slap. Whack.
        Free hands treated Mia to several nasty slaps as her lovely breasts were tortured.
        "Hey.....bet she likes boobs.....Make her kiss mine," Diane taunted. Barbara released her boob hold, grabbed Mia by that lustrous dark hair and forced her lovely head towards her friends chest.
        "You'd better know just what to do, sweetie....."
         "Yeah kiss it.....SUCK!"

Offline Mr. Bear

• God Member
« Reply #65 on: August 28, 2021, 09:32:42 PM »
Naughty Red Heads! My favorite!  ;D

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #66 on: September 09, 2021, 06:30:15 PM »
     "Mmmmm, that's Nice! Tease it with your tongue now," Diane rasped between pleasuirable gasps......
      A minute or two of such erotic pleasure, then.....
      "Yeowch!" Mia howled as Barbara yanked her head back via a firm surprise hairpull.
       Whaaaackkk. A rude staccato face slap, and a stinging slap to the Asians perky left breast. A naughty nipple pinch.
       "Now little lady, it's MY turn," Barbara snapped. She pinched the rock hard super sensitive dark nipple of her reluctant captive.
       "Yeah.....wrap your lips around this...."
         Beautiful slightly trembling lips slowly engulfed the pink nipple; "OOOOOOH," Barbara moaned. Her long strong fingers buried deep in silky jet black hair; She pulled Mia's lovely head harder.
        "OOMMMPHHH..."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: September 24, 2021, 07:28:42 PM »
     Mia's lovely face contorted in pain; Diane's wicked smile confirmed her pain.
     "Like this? Or NOT-" Diane sneered as she watched Mia whimper and squirm....Her nasty unexpected "crotch claw" was having its intended effect....Hard sharp nails dug in....
     "This little hottie, needs some real action or should I say competition.....She's wet....Let's make her wetter" Diane laughed as both she and Barbara suddenly jerked their rival to her feet.
      "I'll lead her by her hair....You keep your hold down there," Barbara cackled realizing her cute rhyme....
      "Noooooo....stop.....let me go!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #68 on: October 14, 2021, 05:09:02 AM »
     "Maybe we can make this little bitch cum, even before we get her wetter," Barbara cackled as she yanked harder on that lustrous black hair, and added a bit of talon torque to her nipple pinching fingers.
  "Well, she is enjoyin' this a bit.....and umm-ummmm, she is WET!"
      Mia's screaming protests were now interrupted with erotic moans and gasps as Diane's talented fingers had secured her favorite  "catfight-down-under hold".......Pain and PLEASURE......
      "Stop Please..."
        Frantic pleading cry seemed to echo as it was not only uttered by Mia, but the lovely busty blonde.....out in the "Wetter Place..."
        "Nooooo,,,,,not again....." blondie moaned as her lovely captors.....once again pulled her down into the water.....Hungry lips engulfed her erect nipple, as naughty fingers teased the other nipple.
        "Oh, come on, don't fight it so hard....you should be getting used to this by now."
         Warm wet lips pressed against the blonde's quivering but oh so sexy lips.....a rather pushy tongue pressed inside her mouth, exploring, conquering.
         "Uhhhhh....Ummmm...." Moans times three.
         "Hey listen.....Here comes someone......OOOOHHHHH....I think it's the hot little sexy ninja babe...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #69 on: November 11, 2021, 02:03:20 AM »
     "Yeah, I'm gettin' kind a bored with blondie big boobs-am a bit hungry for Chinese "takeout"," Madge laughed as she tweaked an pulled the squirming, moaning blondes erect nipple. A erotic mental image flashed through her brain; she and Maria had both blondie and Mia in an erotic sandwich....."Gonna make them both cum"......"Perhaps blondie could have a nice energy building snack courtesy Mia's lusciousness..." Madge felt so horney.....she sucked harder on blondies nipple....
       "Yeowchh....let me go....uhhhhh...Nooooo...I'm uh, uhmmmm cumming..." Blonde erotic gasps met with giggles from both Maria and Madge......They looked up to see Diane and Barbara pushing, pulling the beautiful petite Asian beauty reluctantly toward them....
         "Nooooo-Uhhhhhh".....SPLASH..
         "Oh my, so sorry we got you Soooooo wet,"Diane laughed. Barbara snickered and got up close and personal to Diane.
         "You should go get her.....join them....poor little bitch might drown" Barbara whispered in Diane's ear. She pushed a firm breast up against Diane's arm. Diane smiled as she felt the rock hard nipple against her flesh. Suddenly she felt torn....she wanted to jump in the water and tangle with blondie....no Mia....no, Maria looked so hot....her thick dark nipples seemed begging for either a pinch, kiss or better yet a hot steamy nipple to nipple tit fight. Madge, dear Madge, she looked so tempting......Red vs Red.....Diane wanted to wrestle, maybe chest to chest with her....those gorgeous perfectly upturned pink nipples; she had seen Madge fight another woman; the woman won and made the beautiful redhead orgasm just on seeming "unwanted" nipple play. And Mia, she needed a good ass kicking.....more naughtiness applied to her .....all parts offeed tempting "fun."
          "But wait......just relax, get in the pool slowly, watch what happens...." She mentally calmed herself, slipped slowly into the water. Licking her lips, she enjoyed watching Mia begin to fight the blonde.....Her two captors had released the blonde and actually pushed her towards Mia......Everyone wanted to see......
           "Ouccchhh....No.....Stop that...."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #70 on: November 24, 2021, 12:23:44 AM »
      Protests escaped the blondes lips as the petite Asian hellcat revived her energy and anger when her body felt the water......Her angry pinching, twisting fingers targeted the blondes tender sore breasts; Mia snickered as she pulled the blonde under......Splash....Splash....arms flailed.....
       "Nooo....Don't be nasty," Maria protested mimicking the blonde, playfully slapping Madge's hands away from her full breasts....As fingers clamped down on her rock hard dark nipple, Maria tried to sound serious as she swatted at the determined hand. She moaned as another hand slipped around her waist and found her pleasure spot. "Umppph, how dare you" Maria gasped. She made no further attempt at defense....
       "Move, jump in, full throttle," Diane shouted to herself. "But who? What to do first?" "Help blondie out? Help Mia? Rescue Maria? Grab the gorgeous redhead? Pull her down? Go for her tits? Or-??
       "Gotta go....Yes, Ummmm, Gotta Go NOW!" Barbara commanded her body to follow orders.....She knew what was gonna Happen; What Had To Happen! The Pleasure.....Her steamy pleasure famished pleasure treasure ached, yearned fo her hubbie.....A night full of Catfight erotic excitement would be played over and over in each others mind as they'd well..."Go ALL night."
         She spun around, marched albeit ever so slowly.....
         "No....Ummmm....Stop it....Somebody stop her.....Ooooooh...." Moans of protest, pleasure, pain erupted loudly behind her.....The sounds, so erotic, so catfight pleasurable got softer, quieter as she made her way to her
own adventure. Her mind raced as did her heart...."Remember, Diane dearie....get the bitch (s) good for me....."
         -------------
         "Welcome to the party....So glad you could make it back"
          "Here, come closer------BITCH!"
          "Wha-Aieeeeeeee!"

Offline Cinnamon_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #71 on: November 27, 2021, 12:44:06 PM »
You started out GREAT!  I love it when the older woman teaches the younger one a lesson, but to be completely honest I lost interest after page 3.  It seems too long for me. 

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #72 on: December 15, 2021, 11:30:01 PM »
        Diane's surprised screams availed little as both Madge and Maria lunged at the tall redhead. Maria grabbed Dianes lovely tousled red hair, yanked her forward as Madge latched onto a perky breast. She pinched the rock hard nipple just hard enough to turn pleasure into pain as her free hand captured her "new" friend's crotch. Madge kicked Diane's legs out from under and they pulled Diane under water....Maria slipped behind her, cupped both breasts.....Madge pulled the gasping beauty up by her hair.....
        "Welcome back to the pary, Diane honey....where's your friend Barbara....We gonna miss her.....but you will do nicely" Madge hissed. She crushed her full breasts hard into Diane's chest.....A bit of serious pushing, rubbing....her rock hard nipples drilled into Diane's nips slowly pushing them inward. Diane gasped....she tried to protest but her voice was overpowered by her tingling nipples, her sexual flush....the different hand at her crotch was skilled, forceful.....the nips at her ear lobe completely stifled her intended protests......
         "Let's make her cum...."
         "Barbara dear, how could you desert me?  Ummmmm.....Ooohhhh, Noooooo, Stop, Pease.....Uhhhhhhhhh."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: April 28, 2022, 05:09:07 AM »
          "Barbara, oh Barbara, wish you were here to Helpppp Me...." Diane's Silent Shouts faded quickly into waves of unwanted pleasure to well, "Slow down you crazy bitches.....let me enjoy it..." Madge and Maria worked her long luscious body expertly.....Slaps and pinches became caresses.....Madge plunged her tongue into her captives mouth; her fingers tweaked an erect nipple as her other hand carressed her crotch.....Maria's hungry lips engulfed a rock hard love nub.....She sucked passionately, as her free hand cupped the redheads' left ass cheek......
           "Yes, YEs, YES," Barbara was floating....with pleasure....her breaths came deep, rapid fire as her hubby took her ectasy again and again.....
"Slow.....uhhhh...ooooh....Down....Uhhhhh-oOOOOOH....Dear," she gasped.....such was her reward each and every time their "fire" was lit extra hot courtesy any catfight action or catfight conversation....The lucky businessman/tycoon had found his woman's mutual love for catfighting way back when.....At first she was neutral, but not opposed...Curious really.....Every film that contained any hint of a catfight, or real action lit Hubby up with an insatiable fire. She caught the blaze....
            Taking a breather (much needed for hubby), she got up, steadied her weak, wobbly legs and reached for a new little box like control.....'Hmmmmm, whatever is this?" she mused to herself....She quickly was treated to a Pop-up screen emerging from a newly paneled wall....busy manintenance men, they were......Picture popped up....
            "Poor, poor Diane....my best friend....doubleteamed......the picture started when Diane ended up in the pool....a quick shot of Barbara high tailing it.......She watched eagerly as Madge and Maria "worked her over."
            "Oh, that makes me soooooo horney..."
             Hubby was ready for another round...."Fire away Big Guy!"
            The night seemed long, but not hard....well, yes hard......
            New camera set up (spy ware? Catfight style) played every skirmish, tussle......After this round she watched as Mia worked over the blonde bimbo......Mia played her to a proper "finish" several times before riding her face.....Hubby....Round Three....
            "Ohhhhh....a bit fuzzy here...Drat" Hubby said as he took a puff on his cigar...(Intermission?) The brunette vs the blonde......No names...but fortunately the fuzzy picture became crystal clear.......The two men agreed to go to a hotel and let their women settle their differences in private....Drat....Hubby was a bit disappointed....
            One by one the hot catfighters left....tired out, but semmingly quite satisfied....
            "Yeah do her....do her good..." Only two remained Mia and Diane....Madge, Marie had left with the very worn out blonde......."She ain't gonna be a show off anymore....maybe a slave," Barbara mused her imagiination taking a rabbit trail.....
             "Hmmmmm, again? Hubby ......rockets.........Round?"  Barbara and Hubby smiled as they started another victory lap......both watching Mia and Diane taking turns dunking each other in the pool, pulling hair, slapping, pinching nipples, spanking tight curvy "buttocks." 
             Hmmmmmm....Ahhhhhh...Whew....Gasp....Gasp.......
             After a longggggg night and late late morning, Hubby said, "Ya know hon, a couple new people have joined our company.....a lovely young  gal of Korean Culture and the daughter of my Japanese colleague.....Would you like to meet them?"
              Giggle, cackle,,,,,"Yes, I think I would?"
              "Good, I'll invite them to a pool party---next week?"
              "Only if I can invite a new couple down the road..." "Lesbians, I think....beautiful, fiesty lesbians..." Barbara snickered as she made some observations about her Hubby......
               She felt flushed......
               Another Round?
(Of such is the life and times of Certain Business Tycoons and their wives).....

Offline CA Sleeper

• God Member
« Reply #74 on: June 05, 2022, 06:34:28 PM »
A pool fight party with a pair of feisty lesbians dominating a young Japanese babe and a Korean babe...yes please!