News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"She's Still Got It!" Mature....

• 74 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
"She's Still Got It!" Mature....
« on: October 24, 2019, 10:57:34 PM »
    Whack.
    "Uhhhhh..."
    Slap....SLAP....
    "Uhhhhh.OOOOhhhh.Unnggg."
     One beautiful busty blonde trophy wife, screamed, moaned, gasped with each hard stinging slap to her gorgeous face.
     "Take this you blonde bimbo-hussy!" the older redhead snarled as she delivered another hard slap, then followed up with a well placed punch to the staggering blondes lovely jaw line.
      "Ooooohhhh...please....Stop....Somebody help me.....Stop her....Uhhhhhhh."
       The thirtyish blonde had smarted off way to much as she flaunted her body at the formal party.
       Several older women scoffed and made rather nasty comments amongst themselves.....
       "Look at her...has she no shame?"
       "What a show off..."
       "She's a cow....maybe someone should milk her?!"
       "That would be kinda fun....Someone should take her down."
        "Yeah.....I'd like to slap her silly..."
        "I'll scratch her eyes out..."
        "How about we gang up on her....Madge, you hold her....Diane you rip her dress ....And Maria you rip it off of her..."
        Too late......Barbara the oldest of them all (sixtyish) was already on her way towards the busty, loudmouth showoff.
        "Oh my, watch ladies...Barbara can take her.....well she used to could.....
         Five different women all older, all jealous watched with anticipation as Barbara walked up to the flirtatious blonde who was actually talking to Barbara's husband, flirting, bending over a bit showing her "assets."
        "Be careful honey....if you bend over too far, those big boobs of yours just might pop out....Tell me, Would you be embarrassed or hope my hubby would cop a feel..? Huh?"
        "Why you stupid old broad...How dare you talk like that to me?"
          Whooshh....Spash...
          Blondie tossed her drink full into the older womans face.
         "EEEEEyahhh," Barbara shouted, surprised, a bit taken back by the younger "bitch's" unexpected response.
          Whaaaaackkk.
          One nasty wickedly hard slap to the blonde's face that sent her staggering backwards, her empty glass droped, shattered on the floor.
------------------------------
          (To be continued-if interested)....

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
Re: "She's Still Got It!" Mature....
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2019, 11:55:37 PM »
Definitely interested

Offline master

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2019, 03:24:47 AM »
Definitely continue.   It looks like an exciting domination beat down with a motive for post fight humiliation.

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #3 on: October 25, 2019, 08:32:02 PM »
Love the "older lady beats the younger hottie" stories.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2019, 08:04:48 AM »
     "GET her Barb!"
      "Kick her ass!"
      One older redhead delivered another blistering hard slap to the dazed blondes face....
      Lightning fast, long angry perfectly manicured fingers flashed, secured a good grip on fine fabric....
      Rippppppppp.
      One luscious large breast found itself halfway to freedom....the pink nipple stiffened instantly ....(Night air...or erotic catfight excitement?)
      "Awwwwccck...you crazy old bitch! Aieeeeeayah! Blondie screamed, lashed out angrily....her fingers grabbed at Barbara's elegant evening gown...
       Ripppppppppp....
       "Yeowwwcccccch.," the blonde yelped as the older woman grabbed the offending arm; a hard  painful twist as hard sharp nails sunk deep into the shrieking blondes
        inside wrist....
        "You're in big trouble blondie!" Barbara rasped....
        "I don't mind showing my breasts to my friends....but I think you just might."
        Whack...Whackk...   Two stinging snapping slaps to the younger womans face....The blonde winced with each lightning fast blow and tried desperately to break away.
        Barbara was strong....she looked so beautiful....so sexy....she gave nary a blush, even as her elegant torn gown dropped clean to her waist. Her small perky firm breasts sported stiff nipples that made the men drool.
        "Smartass blondes don't belong here....especially your type," Barbara said. She had quickly surveyed the crowd of guests; this was her and her hubbies party; She was in control. She loved that even the younger
        men were staring at her .....well her chest....She dug her nails deeper into the younger womans wrist.
             "My friends ....Ummmmm....I mean my Lady friends don't like showoffs....especially young broads with big boobs...."
           "But guys do ....as you know sweetie....even guys like my hubby...."
           "Please, let me go....I'll leave....I'll just leave....Please?"

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #5 on: October 31, 2019, 02:19:07 PM »
Excellent story thanks for sharing!

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 31, 2019, 05:31:39 PM »
That blonde bimbo had it coming.
Can't wait to read more!
Thanks.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 31, 2019, 10:28:28 PM »
     "Oh, stop whimpering sweetie.....You've had this coming for quite a long time," Barbara said...She licked her lovely lips, ran her tongue slowly, sensuously.....she slightly moaned as she looked hungrily into the younger womans beautiful blue eyes.......
      This confident strong older woman made the blonde nervous....She grabbed at Barbara's hand.....caught two fingers and started to pry them away.....her hand hurt immensely....she desperately needed relief.
      "Ahem...Uhhummm..." "Listen Missy if you break free, ....Well, I just might let you go....But my friends will all get you......and they'll love every second of pulling your hair, slapping you silly......And.....-"
      "Yes we will all take our turns," Diane a slender auburn haired lovely said as she and her friends moved up close to confrontation.
       "Oh, my dear lovely slutty blonde wench, this is my friend Diane,,,," "I think, no I just positively know, that she would take great delight in stripping you.....Would you like that?"  Barbara's taunts and threats were
given so nonchalantly, but so deviously, so erotically, that everyone was totally spellbound.
        Hubby and his friends had moved closer.....An informal circle of rich socialites had formed an "arena" ...........
        "You there....stop....don't you dare...."
        The meticulous butler/waiter  a bit concerned about the possible "blowup" was reaching for his phone.......
        "Hey.....Don't you dare call security....just put it away,,,,,,relax and enjoy WHATEVER happens," Hubby said, hoping against HOPE that "WHATEVER" would happen....
         "You've been flirtin', flaunting you lovely body, struttin' your stuff, the whole summer long.....We.....just don't like that.....Understand blondie?"
         "Now....look at me.....Whaack....The blonde's wandering eyes suddenly became more focused."
         "See my beautiful green eyes?  Now look lower....I am still quite perky? Right? Do you agree?"
         Barbara relished in every move, every whimper of her younger rival.
         "Not as big as your knockers babe, but yours make bigger targets......Hmmmmm.....Your knockers are gonna get knocked!" Barbara cackled. As the younger woman winced
and even squirmed a bit, those most observing noticed the blonde's nipples got stiffer, more erect. Barbara suddenly reached out and pinched the exposed nipple.....fast, hard.....
         "This is SOOOOO good...your wife is Soooo hot....."  Hubby's nearest friend whispered to him.....

Offline sig

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 06, 2019, 03:40:23 PM »
This story begs to be finished!!!
Don't let that flashy blonde get away with it.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: March 18, 2020, 11:52:15 PM »
     "YEOWWWCHIE!" blondie screamed and angrily swatted at Barbara's hand.
      "That's just not nice," Barbara snickered as she stepped back suddenly.
       She licked her lips, studied her flustered younger rival; Young blonde hottie looked a bit messed up in an erotic catfight sort of way; torn outfit, messed up hair, smeared makeup, a red mark on that big luscious
fully exposed breast...(she was gingerly rubbing it)....
       "Yeah, I know exactly what I'm going to do to you know, you big boobed blonde bitch," Barbara thought to herself. She relished in the excitement she loved to catfight. All the bulges in the guys crotches; the excitement of
her friends.....
       "See Dearie, working you over makes me SOOOO very hot, and amazingly HORNEY. My nips are rock hard....and----well you'll find out in a bit-----BITCH!"
        "Aieeeeeee," blondie screamed as the older woman lunged, grabbed a handful of her hair, yanked hard, slapped her lovely terrified face, then fired a punch into that nice soft belly.
         "OOOOFFFFFFH."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: March 20, 2020, 05:34:13 PM »
     "Oh my sweetie; I'm SOOOO very, very sorry....But your belly was such a tempting target; a bit soft, you should get in better shape, honey....do some ab work...see-Mine? Hard, flat, sexy..."
      "Ouchhhhhh!"
      Whack. Whack..... A hard yank on that lovely silky blonde hair brought the doubled over "hussy" back to good ladylike full posture.
       Barbara smiled most mischieviously and began pulling the younger squealing beauty around by the hair, delivering fast stinging slaps to her lovely face, using a variety of holds and grabs that put
the busty beauty in the most provative positions.
       "But then again sweetie, you don't really need to get in great shape to be sexy....I mean...such lovely pretty blonde hair, pretty face, so delicate soft skin, and such nice beautiful Big TITS!"
        Several slaps followed.....a hard shove forward sending gorgeous blondie staggering off balance stumbling forward.
        "Hair pulling time...." Barbara shouted as she grabbed the flying ends of blonde silk....A hard jerk .....Blondie screamed....
        Older "Red" lunged up behind her....grabbed an arm, jerked it hard backwards forcing a most sexy position.....
        "Stop....Uhhh...Oh...Please...Uhhhuhhh, Let me GO" blondie back as she was bent backwards, her luscious chest sticking out....."
        "Oh, you slutty little tramp....sticking those boobs out again...."
         "Furious expletives exploded out of the blondes perky quivering lips".....Her arm ached, her back  throbbed and her lovely face turned beet red as long fingers clamped down on her exposed breast.

Offline maturewoman

• I love catfights!
« Reply #11 on: March 20, 2020, 08:26:42 PM »
Outstanding job Kevan thanks for sharing the story!

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #12 on: March 21, 2020, 02:44:44 AM »
Glad you picked up on the story again, hope you finish this one!  :)

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: March 25, 2020, 05:59:25 PM »
     "I think she really rather enjoys this," one of hubby's friends sad trying to sound stoic and hide his excitement. A first time guest and one who himself loved catfights had to silently scream to himself,"Easy, calm down." He tried not
to stare at the action but at his wife. "No, that's not gonna work either," he mused as his wife (tall, slim, auburn hair, "ample" up top) seemed to be talking excitedly with Madge...they were closer to the action than the other women. Madge was shouting the most sexy, dirty nasty instructions to Barbara......"Pound her boobs, rip it off...."
      " Yes, she likes to get her way; takes no prisoners," Hubby said, his voice sounding a bit shakey",,,, He was glad he wore the more "loose fitting" trousers even though they seemed a bit to formal for the outdoor meal. No real
entertainment had beed planned....well at least formally.
       " Yieeeeeeee" an ear piercing scream, a full body spasm, a desperate lunge; Barbara couldn't hold on....
        "I'm free....RUN!" First survival impulse...
        "Ta hell with that!"
          Blonde, BLONDE Fury...
          A quick spin around....a flash of motion....
          CRUNCH!!!
          "Ungggggghh...."
          "A collective gasp of surprised astonishment.
           "Oh, NO...Barb...BARB?"

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #14 on: March 27, 2020, 03:58:18 AM »
Looks like Diane and Marge are gonna have to come to the rescue until Barb revives. . . :)