News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

"She's Still Got It!" Mature....

• 74 Replies

Offline kevan

• God Member
Re: "She's Still Got It!" Mature....
« Reply #45 on: February 01, 2021, 08:20:44 PM »
         "Let's get her.....take her down," Madge shouted as she grabbed a handful of blonde hair; her free hand latched onto a large luscious breast.
         "So glad you came over to see us," Maria giggled. She caught a flailing arm and together she and Madge pulled her down into the bubbling water.
          "Umppppfffh... Gurgle.....Gurgle...Cough....Stop...you crazy bitches!" Blondie got dunked under twice, came up spitting, snarling like a raging wildcat....(a very lovely topless one)....
          "Careful.....we shouldn't drown her," Maria laughed. She glanced up at Diane who was standing there.
          How hot. How Sexy.....Topless Diane licked her lips....she felt horney as hell watching her two friends work over, tease, feel their new "catfight prey."
          "No.....Uhhhhhh.....Offffffhhhh....What are you doing?
          "Oh honey, never had a TITFIGHT before? Well you hot blonde princess....we'll show you how, "K" lady?" Madge rasped as she slammed her
  beautiful breasts into the grunting blonde's pride and joys. Together Madge and Marie made a delicious "blonde sandwich."
           Diane thought she would melt as she watched Marie turn blondie around, then crushed her firm breast into her squirming victim. Her large dark rock hard nipples looked like sensual
"bullets" as they did their bump and rub or rather bump and poke skirmish.
            "Aieeeeeeee!" The loud scream that seemed both primal and intensely sensual brought Diane out of her pleasurable trance.
            "Gotta leave....Just really got to go," Diane screamed to herself....She gave her own nips a good twist, bit her lip and turned to go.....
            Hot Action;  really HOT ACTION awaited-

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: February 13, 2021, 11:12:00 PM »
          "Gotta see,,,,Don't wanna leave...Just GOTTA SEE...?" Diane argued with herself; she could only dream about what her friends would do to that uppity busty blonde.....watching Maria and Madge feel her, maul her breasts, finger her and "Oh my.....Ummmm".....She KNEW what Madge would do to her....both pain and PLEASURE!"
           "Oh wow....Another one......how hot!" Diane found the motley group enjoying another  impromptu Catfight; A lovely fiftyish blonde and brunette; this time the brunette was the busty one; screaming, cursing, nasty pulling of hair and the tantalizing sound of fine expensive clothing being ripped to shreds filled the spectators with delight.
             Blonde was winning as she pushed the brunette hard; she staggered backwards.... A lung, solid punch snapped the brunettes lovely head back.....a double handed hard yank and the sexy lace bra was history. A hard knee crunching to a pubic mound; one lovely brunette face contorted in agony as long sexy fingers grabbed a full tender breast; sharp nails dug in as the blondes free hand buried deep in the silky dark tresses.
            "Uhhhhhh....nooooo....enouggghhh...please...PLEASE....Nuh-uhhhh, not my tit.....Unghhhhh."
             "No honey....your man AND my man are enjoying this just too much....AND so am I.....Nice nipple....Rock hard too.....Let me see just how hard...." One nasty hard rude twisting pinch....
             "Aieeeeeee."
              Diane was spellbound; she looked for Barbara.....and that hot little Asian bitch Mia...."Where the hell?"
             "Oh my......." Diane mumbled as she caught motion in her peripheral vision. Barbara , Mia and Barbara's hubby were leaving.....heading toward their house......
             "Gotta go see this....." "Can't Miss ANY of the ACTION....."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 17, 2021, 11:29:33 PM »
           "Get her!"
           "Strip her!"
           "Grab her tits!"
            Diane joined in the cheers and shouts-her own catfight "horniness" was out of control-well almost. The blonde seemed in complete control. She landed blows, mainly open handed slaps to the screaming brunette's
beautiful face and now completely exposed breasts. With each whack a most sexy yelp, wince or groan escaped the losing babe's pouty lips.....
            "C'mon honey fight back....kick that blonde bitch's ass...."
             "Yeah, lady c'mon kick my sexy ass.....cxnt!" The blonde lifted her arms up, wide, came down with two open palms smacking each side of the brunette's head.
              Bam.......A scream and the brunette staggered....Blondie moved in fast....put her in a bearhug; lifted her up....thrust her leg out and dropped her rival on her leg..
             "Argggggg..."
              "Nice cxnt bust babe..." the blondes husband was beaming. Not that anyone noticed but he was sporting an obvious "approval." But then so was the losing broad's hubby......
              Diane noticed.....
             "Ummmmmmmm, I"m sooooo hottttt..."
              "Aieeeeeeeeee-Noooooooo.....

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: April 10, 2021, 10:20:13 PM »
    "Have ta get you up on your feet bitch! These tits make it easier," the blonde laughed as she
dug her fingers extra deep into the bent over brunettes luscious breasts. Extra observant watchers noticed a vicious nipple pinch/twist and an angry thumbnail digging into the other tender love nub.
    "Stop.....somebody stop her....My boobs, pleasee......my boobs...Aieeeeee...."
     "Gotta keep moving.....Barbara just might need me, Diane shouted to herself.....Trying hard not to reach for her crotch or stiff nipples.....She was so horny she could hardly stand it.....
      "That hot little Asian babe....the idea that she might have her own "catfight" fun with her; or Yeah,
       Barb and I could doubleteam her.....I know Mr Big Shot would just love that......she felt a twinge of hunger for her friends man.....But .......
       "Stop.....Noooo....Ummmm....Uhhhhh...Ooohhhhh....Not in front of everybody....Nooooo....Ummmmmm.."
        Brunette was in a new and most erotic exotic catfight predicament.....Who was going to "WIN" now?

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: April 12, 2021, 10:25:17 PM »
    "Yeah, honey.....turn her on....." Blondes lucky husband shouted.
      The lovely blonde was sitting on the writhing brunettes waist; one hand was senusally massaging a breast, teasing the rock hard nipple as her other hand was exploring a steamy valley down south.
      "Yeah lady, make her cum!" one overly drunk woman shouted. She desperately wanted to jump into the action but was still a bit shy about "woman on woman" things.
        "That's it.....gotta get outta here....." Diane shouted to herself.
        "Nooo....Uhhhh...Uhhhh....Oooooh...Ahhhhhh..." Brunette wasn't in control at all anymore.
         Diane forced herself to put one leg in front of the other; it was a bit hard; wet grass; only one heel....
         "Aieeeeeeeee..."
          Scream totally recognizable. Poor Barbara....what was that sexy little Asian bodyguard doing?
          "Stop that----NOW!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 13, 2021, 02:03:03 AM »
        Diane barely realized she was screaming; Shouting, demanding the bodyguard to stop her nastiness with the older redhead.
        So hot; so sensual; so helpless. Barbara, topless, straining her lovely upper body against Mia's nasty hold. Crouching position; the redhead was held by her hair....yanked reddish silk jerked tight; Barbara was bent backwards against the younger womans bent knee.
        "See, I'll stretch you out.....make you whimper; stick those boobs out more for your man......And for your nosey, stupid friend," Mia hissed as she looked up at the surprise intruder.
        "Now two older bitches....red hair.....I can/will take them both on,"Mia mused....She glanced over at her boss who was now wearing a luxurious robe......"Bet he is big, really big under there; he is enjoying this.....though he is for his wife....But maybe not...." Mia continued her thoughts. She saw the "smile" in his eyes as she slowly reached her free hand, captured a perky breast and gave it a slow painful squeeze;....She smirked and smiled in that special" I am in charge of your lovely body now" rivalry........She had always wondered in her female to female battles if the hubby or guy to her rival was secretly wishing she would win.....Her fingers captured the stiff pink nipple, a gentle tug, a firm twist, then pull.....
        "Ohhhhhhh stop.....My breast....Ohhhhh my back.....Uhhhhhh," the older woman moaned as Mia tightened her back straining grip, pulled her lovely head back even further.
        "You have a good chiropractor lady?" Mia laughed.
        "Let her go NOW....you little bitch......OR I'll pound you silly...." DIane had shut the door behind her....She trembled.....She felt hot.......She was sooooo horney.....CATFIGHT Horney......She was mad....
        "EEEEEEYAHHHH!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: May 13, 2021, 03:37:18 AM »
       Barbara yelled in agony as the cocky Asian beauty slammed a tight fist into her back; she gave the stiff nipple still between her fingers a slow hard pinch....
       "Oh good, now I get to fight your friend too......perhaps when I beat her, I'll make you eat her....Hmmm, would you like that? That will make you man, my boss extra happy; might get a bonus" Mia rasped.....she
was in total catfight pleasure ecstasy.....total control; sexual, domination.....and her new boss was most obviously enjoying every second; even seeing her work over his wife......
        Whumppp....Mia smacked Barbara's lovely head hard into the thick carpeted floor. In a flash she was on her feet, lunging at a very surprised, startled Diane.
        Diane took two rapid steps back, turned to run, totally scared about this little sexy "ninja's" agility, fury and speed.
        "Uhhhhhh...." the older woman gasped as she tripped and started to go down. Mia shouted a sexy scary war cry in her native tongue as she grabbed the taller woman by the hair, spun her around and pulled her down.
On her knees and hands, Diane tried to break away; Mia released her hair hold, let her scurry a bit.....Quite a sight for boss man; Beautiful older woman, topless, in desperation trying to escape his lovely Asian catfight loving
bodyguard.
         "Get back here, bitch.....time to tame you down....Nice hair"......another hair pulll, this time both hands,,,,,
           Two lovely cats; one in control....
          "Oh nice breasts......you should show them off...."
            Aieeeeeeeeee...

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #52 on: May 16, 2021, 10:14:57 PM »
       Diane screamed as Mia grabbed the front of her elegant torn dress and shredded it......making sure it wouldn't serve the slightest coverup attempt. Rapid fire slaps to the older womans face; lightning fast, open handed. The
small lovely Asian hellcat used a couple of flips, hairpulls, and holds to turn the older redhead every which way but loose....
       "Uhhhhh....Stop.....No.....You crazy little bitch.....NOOOOOOO" Diane found herself dizzy, embarrassed, humiliated, just a tad helpless and getting madder by the second. She tried to block, elude, break away but was no match.
        "Such an exciting, hot, sensual battle.....she's good, very good," Hubby/boss man mused. He glanced over at his wife who was trying to shake the battles cobwebs out of her pretty head. She tried hard to focus her blurry
eyes on the action, only feet away from her. "Get her Diane....come on fight hard....Oh, No, Don't let her do that to you," She thought; she wanted her friend to win.....BUT it was very sexy watching her tall beautiful auburn haired
friend get her ass kicked. Diane's long legs were now kicking wildly, frantically as Mia had her on the carpet on her back and was ripping the torn dress to shreds and peppering her belly and ribs with hard punches.
         "Gonna strip you lady, then how about having a good time?" Mia laughed. She gave a hard yank and a heave ho throwing the shredded dress towards her boss. She smiled at him, then turned towards Barbara, held up a raised fist and shouted...."Want to come join the party?-you can join me or fight me...."
          "Unnngghh." Barbara groaned as she started to stand up; she felt weak, shaky.....AND incredibly excited, angry at Mia, a bit shocked at how horney she felt watching her friend get her ass kicked. She moaned to herself as
she watched Mia put a nasty face claw on Diane, then cup her breast with her free hand.
           "Yeah....YES!" Positive response; Loud and clear....times two.... Barbara and her  catfighting husband both said "YES." to that titty grab and squeeze at the same time.
            "GET HER!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: June 14, 2021, 07:28:34 PM »
     "Get her!" echoed in Diane''s foggy brain...surely Barbara's hubby was cheering for her....not this crazy hellcat.
      "OWWWW" Diane yelled in pain as strong fingers clamped down hard on her rock hard nipple. She felt Mia's hot breath on the back of her neck. She kicked her legs hard, tightened her pelvis and tried to throw her rival off.
      Barbara almost laughed as Mia seemed to lose her balance; Alas, but quickly recovered. She released both the face and breast claw.....
      "C'mon Diane break free....you can do it......"
       "Unnnggggghhh.....Uhhhhhhhh." A most primitive, yet sexy grunt escaped the older womans lips as she summoned her strength and succeeded getting to her hands and knees. Mia again lost her balance and wobbled a bit; she wrapped her legs around the older womans waist; grabbed for her hair.
       POW!
       "Gotcha you little bitch!" Barbara shouted angrily as she delivered a whopping two handed (fingers clenched into one fist) BOP to Mia's upper back.
       "Argggggghhh" Mia shouted as her back exploded in pain. Barbara was still a bit wobbly but mad as Heck.....her well aimed hard slug knocked the beautiful Asian babe halfway off of her friends back.
       "Yeah give her a good hair pull" hubby shouted....(to himself).....He didn't want his wife to suffer; but seeing his new sexy hire work her over as well as her friend was soooooo erotic.....soooooo exciting....
        "C'mon Diane.......Get up......I got her......."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: June 18, 2021, 09:56:15 PM »
          "Oucccchh...you crazy old bitch....." Mia screamed. A blur of motion......Mia's now wordless lips received the blow full force; Barbara's backhand slap was well respected....she had floored many a bitch with it. Mia yelped in pain...With her hairpull that never leg that lovely black hair loose, the older woman jerked Mia clean off Diane. She shot her leg out and kicked Mia's leg as hard as she could.
           "Well played sweetie," hubby smiled as he mentally critiqued his wife's totally unexpected actions......"Not as precise and defined as Mia's kick would have been....and yet highly more erotic." Rich dudes can actually be quite
analytical even at such sizzling hot times as these. He watched with keen interest as Diane, now on her feet, moved in behind Mia who was strangely taking wild clumsy swings at his wife. "Maybe she's not as good as I thought...Actually a bit too emotional.....she could protect me against men....but what about women.....mean, dirty "catfighting women...?" 
            Unggggghh...Diane fired a well placed punch into Mia's right kidney. Her lovely long strong perfectly manicured, polished nails were a blitz of motion as her firngers ripped the torn fabric from the younger beauties luscious body. Barbara joined in the fun.......she just lovedd to strip her rivals.....this little uppity tart with all her fighting skills and hungry looks she gave her hubby ........well.......this was going to be FUN......she peppered Mia's lovely face, belly, ribs and those perky breasts with stinging slaps and well placed punches. Mia was soon only wearing a thong....screaming angrily, obvious threats, curses in her own familiar language. Hubby laughed; he knew just about every curse word and vulgarity Mia spewed. Her threats of attacking his wife's private parts and "small tits" brought him special pleasure. The two older redheads pulled, pushed Mia around the room.......they knocked into pieces of small furniture and a couple of lamps. Mia fought like crazy; they struggled to get her under control.
             "C'mon let's get her down......Grab her......."

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: July 14, 2021, 08:18:41 AM »
      Mia screamed as Diane grabbed a handful of her shiny black hair; Barbara slapped Mia hard, then grabbed her left breast....her long sexy strong fingers dug into the firm mound and her nails clawed at her stiff nipple before capturing the long erect rock hard love nub and twisting it....
       "Gotcha ya little hot snippy tart... Now we're gonna have some fun!"

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #56 on: July 19, 2021, 08:08:53 PM »
        "Whatever should we do to this little bitch?" Diane queried as she jerked Mia's head back via her nasty hold on her hair.
        "YEOUCHHHHH!" Diane yelped as intense pain flashed through her left breast; Mia in angry desperation shot a fist out hard and fast; her knuckles smashed into the older overconfident redheads most tempting target.
         "Argggggh......Get her.....Get the bitch's boobs," Diane gasped as she released her hold on Mia's hair.
          A hard upper body twist, a well placed backward elbow.....two strikes....one to Barbara's tender milky white breast; the other to her belly.....She gasped in double pain as her knees buckled.
         "My turn you old bats" Mia shouted, her lovely face snarled in contempt. On her feet she shot a kick sweeping Barbara's legs; A lusty, excited pair of eyes watched his wife tumble most clumsily but erotically to the floor.
         "Hmmmmm.....I should feel bad for her, BUT I don't..."
          A most scary kiai (battle cry) exploded from Mia's lips; the brief lapse into defeat vanished; she lunged at Diane, grabbed her by that lovely reddish hair, jerked her around like a rag doll, slammed her into a wall, reached up and sunk her strong sexy fingers into the older womans perky ultrasensitive breasts and treated them with a bit of nasty catfight titty torture techniques.
         "Ouch....Stop....Please.....No....My boobs...Please Stop," Diane whimpered, pleaded, as the young Asian beauty raised her leg, ground it into her pubic mound with down and dirty "hurt her down their" determination.
          "Like this? Or maybe not?" Mia rasped. She saw in a large mirror, Barbara slowly getting to her fight, groaning.....and rubbing her sore tit.
           "This is WHY I hired her....she's great..." Hubby mused....... Males, no matter who they are or what position of influence they have are most likely to find great pleasure in woman vs woman "tussles."
            ---------------
            "You're ALL MINE, right sweetie?" One blonde asked a rather rhetorical question as she brought intense pleasure to her own man and strangely enough to the losers man also. A bit of guilt yes, but seeing the sexy blonde work over his busty brunette babe was Oh so hot.
              "Such nice big TITS and so squeezable, just begging to be slapped, pinched and what else? Squeezed together, crushed together like two big balloons," Blondie hissed. She crushed her rivals huge knockers together, painfully, then playfully slapped and spanked them, making them jiggle; occasional a most naughty pinch to those huge dark nipples and a slow pull while giggling, taunting her.....
              Blondie looked at her silent "cheers of appreciation"; the two growing bulges in both guys southern regions.....Looking down at her defeated, whimpering rivals huge boobs, she smiled....She had a suddenly most naughty idea.

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: August 06, 2021, 10:37:35 PM »
      "Come hither" the blonde motioned to both men with a most sexy naughty smile.
       "I need more action....kinda gettin' bored, just workin' over her nice big titties....Perhaps you could join in?
       "Well kinda....I know my guy knows what I mean? Do you sir?"
       Both men seemed to be in an erotic catfight excitement trance/coma.....they moved as one to both sides of the gorgeous combatants.....
          -stood close to blondie.....
        A most delicious smile, giggles as blondie unzipped first her man's fabric prison, releasing his rock hardness....
        "And now for you mr dude......"Oh....Ahhhh....Mmmmmm...Ohhhhhhh."
        A double hand job.....shooting liquid refreshment......all at the losing most sexy topless squirming brunettes' face, breasts, upper body and yes that messed up
        gorgeous hair......
       "Ohhhh...What the hell? Noooo....." Seemed the feigned angry protests were not so real as the brunette tongued what she could, almost seeming "hungry."
        "See lady....I WIN!"
        ---------------
         Bonkkkk...
         Blasting pain melted instantly into darkness.
         "Thanks ....I'm sure I could have broken free and pounded the little bitch, but Thanks....Now what should we do to her? How should we teach her a lesson? And let's have some fun with her."
          Two lovely redheads....beautiful....having an informal conference meeting, discussion.....each looked longlingly at their napping beautiful opponent.....and they exchanged glances at each other....a downward
           glance at each others beautiful bodies, the stiff pink nipples.....so sensitive....begging for some attention.....
         "Uhhhhhh....Oooooh"
          "OH LOOK....She's awake....."
          "Let's get her!"

Offline MMMickey

« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2021, 06:17:49 AM »
That was the most drawn out, confusing story I have ever read. You started out good, but it is like you cut and paste ideas from other stories into it. Thanks

Offline kevan

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: August 08, 2021, 12:29:32 AM »
   "Winning, I like Winning; I Love Winners!" Barbaras husband rasped, his "catfight admiration meter" throbbing.....He was feeling a bit sorry for Mia; she was losing; but the thought of his wife and her friend Diane winning was
most exciting. He stared at both older women; beautiful, still sexy....their breasts sporting small fully erect pink nipples. He smiled as Barbara reached over and cupped Dianes breast....she pinched the nipple firmly.....
    "Hey....hmmmm....Ummmmm....not me....her....lets do that to her........" Diane pushed Barbara's hand away, licked her lips and the two moved into towards their lovely still napping opponent.
     "Ummmm...Uhhhhhhh...Wha-?" Mia moaned as Diane grabbed her hair, buried her fingers in and brought her to her feet.....Legs wobbled, cobwebs in her head, Mia looked quite helpless.....
      "Hmmmmmm, nice boobs.....like how this feels?" Barbara snickered her hands spread....she ran her open palms over the Asian beauties firm perky breasts.....she giggled as Mia moaned...
  Dark nipples fully erect.........
       "C'mon dear, get on with it..."
       Patience, Patience.......