News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

School Fights

• 53 Replies

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
Re: School Fights
« Reply #15 on: November 25, 2019, 03:50:57 AM »
Went to a mixed school in the 80's.  There was a clearing in the woods behind the school that was THE place to fight.  I would guess about 5-6 catfights happened there a year in a school of about 600.  Mostly guys fighting there.

5-6 is A LOT!! A nice quiet wooded area always proved popular for a fight - private enough so you weren’t caught by the school but close enough to / practically on the school grounds so no passers by reported us or disrupted things!

Not that I got to see a lot of them.  Only the ones I heard about.  Probably the two I remember the best were two cheerleaders who fought over a guy.  Probably 200 kids in the clearing cheering that one on.  The other was two really hot druggie girls that was also really widely attended.  Never really knew what they fought about, but they fought really hard.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline presenterfan

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 25, 2019, 12:31:26 PM »
I'd been excited by catfights from a very young age, even before I was able to get aroused by them. My interest was fed  by old movies. I had moved to secondary school. One day after school I had just left the school premises when a group of girls hurried to a patch of waste ground., hidden behind a high wall. I was 12 yrs and they were from the year above me. At the gate there was a girl I knew who told me Lynn and Josephine were going to fight.  We were watching from a distance and to be honest I etruggle to make out the two combatants.   As the shouts of encouragement reached fever pitch , it was suddenly all over. Lynn, a lanky tomboy type had given the pretty Josephine a bloody nose.    You could feel the disappointment from the watching girls.  They had been excited all the time since these two agreed to fight and them a single punch finished it.  Not much of an event but to me the memory sticks because it was the first time I knew that girls would arrange to fight each other and also the excitement fights that girls felt watching other girls fight..

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 25, 2019, 05:17:27 PM »
Went to a mixed school in the 80's.  There was a clearing in the woods behind the school that was THE place to fight.  I would guess about 5-6 catfights happened there a year in a school of about 600.  Mostly guys fighting there.

5-6 is A LOT!! A nice quiet wooded area always proved popular for a fight - private enough so you weren’t caught by the school but close enough to / practically on the school grounds so no passers by reported us or disrupted things!

Not that I got to see a lot of them.  Only the ones I heard about.  Probably the two I remember the best were two cheerleaders who fought over a guy.  Probably 200 kids in the clearing cheering that one on.  The other was two really hot druggie girls that was also really widely attended.  Never really knew what they fought about, but they fought really hard.

There weren’t any cheerleaders or druggie girls in our school. Just prim and proper uniformed “convent goodie goodies” as the girls in the mixed school used to call us! LOL

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 27, 2019, 11:27:42 PM »

There weren’t any cheerleaders or druggie girls in our school. Just prim and proper uniformed “convent goodie goodies” as the girls in the mixed school used to call us! LOL

Hi Sandra,

Did you girls from the convent school ever clash with the girls from your local mixed?

If so were you ever involved?

Thanks
C
Think I remember it happening twice ever. But then again I only moved to the place for the final 3 years of the 6. Heard about fights over there happening a bit more... I suppose when there are guys going to school with you it can happen more.

Offline Magnificent Margaret

« Reply #19 on: January 24, 2020, 09:43:11 AM »
Despite being very studious at school I did have two fights. Lost one but won the main one I really wanted to win.
I can't remember that many fights, they tended to happen out of sight because, like another poster's experience here, we had a wooded area at the back of the school that people went to. I do remember seeing two girls enter the woods one lunchtime and one emerge laughing and excited with her friend while the other emerge with her friend 10 minutes later, dishevelled and tearful.
My winning fight was the middle of three between girls in two sets of social groups (I guess you would call them Queen Bees and teachers' pets) over the course of two weeks. It was in our last few weeks of sixth form (the final year) and I think it was just a case of settling differences built up over the previous seven years.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: January 25, 2020, 12:53:10 PM »
Every  my sorority in College participated in charity foxy wrestling/ boxing events against other sororities...some of those got pretty serious and competitive

Do you have any stories to tell from this?

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: January 26, 2020, 12:27:45 AM »
My freshman HS the gym teacher held organized street fights during his "sports" club. The HS I attended after my Junior and Senior there were two girl fights. I lost count of how many times the guys went at it.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: January 26, 2020, 03:50:28 AM »
My freshman HS the gym teacher held organized street fights during his "sports" club.

How was this gotten away with? And what were the rules if any in these?

Rule #1, we didn't talk about it or else he'd kick our asses and some of us weren't about to challenge him. He didn't fight fair. Once blindsided me on my way to lunch, pinned up against a brick wall with his forearm on my throat. Came out of nowhere because he was teaching a gym class. I forget why he did it. He actually got promoted eventually years later as an administrator for the school, but his personal life has taken a dip. To my knowledge he still holds his position at the school.

If I remember correctly, you didn't talk about what happened. Standard street fight rules aside from no biting, not killing one another, knockout or submission to win. No purposely breaking another student's bones or body disfigurement like eye gauging or ear pulling.

Offline nonothing33

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: January 26, 2020, 05:45:07 PM »
My freshman HS the gym teacher held organized street fights during his "sports" club.

How was this gotten away with? And what were the rules if any in these?
Go to the nurse. He'd have an excuse and you better follow that excuse up with the nurse. Simple. "Accidents" happened.

My two years there, only one serious injury occurred. 2 bothers, they were twins, went at it. It seemed like it was over and then one of them took a hockey stick hit his brother hard in the face, cutting up his lip. The brother needed stitches. That fight got way out of control though, they fought from the basketball court to the stairs leading to the locker rooms and that's when the hockey stick came out. It was bad.
Rule #1, we didn't talk about it or else he'd kick our asses and some of us weren't about to challenge him. He didn't fight fair. Once blindsided me on my way to lunch, pinned up against a brick wall with his forearm on my throat. Came out of nowhere because he was teaching a gym class. I forget why he did it. He actually got promoted eventually years later as an administrator for the school, but his personal life has taken a dip. To my knowledge he still holds his position at the school.

If I remember correctly, you didn't talk about what happened. Standard street fight rules aside from no biting, not killing one another, knockout or submission to win. No purposely breaking another student's bones or body disfigurement like eye gauging or ear pulling.

What would be done about blood if it came up? Also how was it decided who fought? Was it by choice, or were you paired off? Seems like he used the club to get his own personal jollies honestly. Wild though.

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #24 on: January 27, 2020, 08:16:17 PM »
Our track coach had us boxing at a Track party.  Mostly the guys, but a couple girls strapped on gloves too for a bit.  Probably violated dozens of laws, right?
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: March 21, 2020, 02:58:41 PM »
Only ever saw one girl fight at school and cos it was such a rarity (late 70s, always boys fighting back then) every kid in our year made sure they were there to watch it and it didnt disappoint. Both girls were fit and feisty, and agreed to settle their differences after school in a field a 5 minute walk away. Surrounded by a large crowd they punched, kicked, scratched, and pulled lumps of hair out. It went on for what felt like ages, and the atmosphere was electric.They literally fought til they could no more, no one stepped in and there was no winner. Both ended up with scratch marks, hair ripped out, and one had a  black eye. I remember the next day our headmaster called an assembly to give us a right telling off for encouraging it. Everyone who was there, (boys and girls) loved every second of it and it was the talk of the school for days and months after. From that day onwards, ive been hooked on catfights.
Love watching women cat fight

Offline Sandman13

• God Member
  • https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?act
« Reply #26 on: March 21, 2020, 07:27:35 PM »
I saw two f/f fights when I was in high school - way too many years ago! The best was a pretty blonde with a nice figure figting a less attractive girl with long brown hair. I don't know what they were fighting over but after school they met right off school property in front of a large crowd. The brown-haired girl dominated all the way, throwing the blonde down and sitting on her, slapping and punching her.
Then she let the blonde up, they scuffled a little more and then the blonde got tossed down on the ground for more slaps. And that was about it. Sorry there's no cool sexy details but I am just telling it exactly the way it happened.
The other fight was between two African American girls and it was brief but intense. They threw punches for a few seconds then their friends separated them. I remember one guy watching was told he should have stepped in and stopped the fight. He laughed and said he would not have gotten between those girls for a million dollars.

Offline FightGirl

« Reply #27 on: March 22, 2020, 07:47:47 AM »
There was quite a few girl fights at my school, we also had 3 high schools in the same town so there was always plenty of girls from other schools to fight with.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #28 on: March 24, 2020, 08:20:50 AM »
There was quite a few girl fights at my school, we also had 3 high schools in the same town so there was always plenty of girls from other schools to fight with.
Some stories...

Offline StevieT

« Reply #29 on: March 24, 2020, 06:00:19 PM »
Saw 3 fights in my time at school. The last one came about after some problems between the boys of our school and another school quite close by. Things developed and girls started getting involved from each school. A girl called Kasia, who was always considered the 'top girl' from our school agreed to a fight with a girl from the other school in the park opposite school.

Kasia was a tall shapely girl in her final year but with quite an attitude and I always remember walking behind Kasia going to the park with many others that wanted to see the fight. Other girl arrived with all her friends, she was 2 years below Kasia but literally took Kasia apart. Really shocked those at our school and amazing seeing Kasia just lying on the ground after the fight.

It was all I could think of when I saw Kasia around school in the days after and the impact it had on her.