News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

School Fights

• 53 Replies

Offline brez

• God Member
School Fights
« on: November 02, 2019, 10:04:48 AM »
I went to an all boys school and there were organised fights as well as spontaneous fights.

Would like to hear an HONEST account of what it was like from anyone who went to a mixed or all girls school. We’d all love to think there were LOADS of fights but please be truthful in your accounts...

There was a girls school in my town and I don’t think I EVER heard of a fight, definitely not a pre organised one anyways!!

Offline Deewsl

Re: School Fights
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2019, 02:16:55 AM »
I went to public HS and I can remember in my senior year of 6 girlfights in school an 3 that continued later outside of school

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: November 03, 2019, 09:12:15 AM »
I went to public HS and I can remember in my senior year of 6 girlfights in school an 3 that continued later outside of school

Wow, that’s a lot! Were they pre organised? Where are you from by the way? :)

BigArthur

« Reply #3 on: November 03, 2019, 10:21:44 AM »
I  also went to a neighborhood public school and there was always fights hat started with dirty looks or gossip, I did enjoy the girl fights the pulling of the hair the clothes ripping.Sometimes the fights were set up and sometimes it just happened one girl walks up to the other girl and wham a flying punch and the fight was on !

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: November 04, 2019, 11:24:07 PM »
Lived in what I called a small town, maybe 235 people in the graduating class... I remember there being a handful of girl fights through my school years. I was only around a couple when they took place and the crowd had already gathered around the fighters before everyone knew/heard everything. Then they were quickly stopped as well.

There were many others I heard everyone talking about after they had took place. A couple accounts where they waited until after school... go across the street to a park to handle things.
Fights used to happen behind the sports hall, under road bridge or in a corner of an old closed down car park but all of these involved boys from my school or the mixed school or between my school and mixed school etc.

Never really heard of girls
1. From the girls school fighting each other.
2. From the mixed school fighting each other.
3. From the girls school fighting girls from the mixed school.

Part of me loved the idea of a girl from the girls school finding out that a girl from the mixed school was chatting up her boyfriend (or much more!!) and then wanting to fight.

All three schools had uniform.. girls school had jumpers, skirts and black tights. Mixed school girls mostly wore trousers with their jumpers but a few of them also opted for skirts (esp to attract some male attention! ;) )

Offline gabbypussy

« Reply #5 on: November 06, 2019, 02:52:14 PM »
Well at the beginning, I went to private schools where none of my girlfriends had had a fight, and during all my time in private schools I never saw or knew about girls fights. But in the town that I lived there was no private highschool ( my mom divorced my dad so no more money for a private highschool), so I went to a public one and there I found out that there were many girls fights especially from the working class girls against middle class girls or also of their same social status. During my time in highschool a couple of girls wanted to fight me but I chickened out.Just in my senior year in that ugly publich highschool,  I got one spontaneous fight against a chunky tomboy girl, she  gave me a solid  beatdown, well she came from working class and had experience in fighting. In reality,  I  just dont have it, I do not have the aggressiveness or the intention to fight or to swing back, besides I don´t  have a fighting attitude to fight I am like some girls  who will just sit there and take it
I'm 5'6 "and I weigh 115lbs 24yrs

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: November 13, 2019, 01:31:04 PM »
In Ireland they were rare but did happen sometimes in my school (all girls school)!

Offline jessiefite

• God Member
  • Love to fight no rules. IRL. Want a piece of me?
« Reply #7 on: November 14, 2019, 12:24:39 AM »
I was in 3 fights in public HS, one each as a sophomore, junior and senior.  There had to be at least 20 such girl fights in our HS during those 3 years. 
About 800 total students over the 4 classes.

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: November 14, 2019, 11:39:52 AM »
I was in 3 fights in public HS, one each as a sophomore, junior and senior.  There had to be at least 20 such girl fights in our HS during those 3 years. 
About 800 total students over the 4 classes.
Love to hear about these. How did you do? What were the fights over?

Offline caryn1

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: November 14, 2019, 12:51:16 PM »
when i was in school there were girls who bloomed early and the best way to say it was large bloomed sadly i was not one so yes there were a lot of fights
to my regrets i have had to give up real fights because of injury

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: November 15, 2019, 12:26:34 PM »
Went to a mixed school until I was 15 and then moved to an all girls. More fights in mixed that there were in convent school

Offline lumberjack66

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
    • Honored to have a few stories at Fightsexy
« Reply #11 on: November 18, 2019, 08:00:18 AM »
Went to a mixed school in the 80's.  There was a clearing in the woods behind the school that was THE place to fight.  I would guess about 5-6 catfights happened there a year in a school of about 600.  Mostly guys fighting there.
I love catfights and chatting.  Look me up on trillian at ljack66   (I think... just figuring Trillian out)

Offline bvvv

« Reply #12 on: November 18, 2019, 03:46:11 PM »
Marie vs Jo-Ann

I’d like to tell about a fight I saw a few years ago when these two girls were attending nursing school.  Jo-Ann was 21, 5’7”, 138 lbs, 36b, with dark hair..  Marie was also 21, 5’55’’, 125 lbs, 34D, long dark hair.  If these 2 were rated on a point scale, Jo_Ann would have been a 9, and Marie a 9.5.  The two of them were friends, but there was always a natural rivalry.  Each of them had been in a couple of fights in nursing school, and the two of them had won them all.  Jo-Ann was outwardly tough, letting everyone know that she grew up in a rough neighborhood and was the unofficial “champ” there.  Marie, on the other hand, appeared very lady like.  Underneath that exterior there was a tigress.  She had been picked on as a young girl, and had to fight against these tough girls.  Marie was also helped
 out in the fact that she had brothers.

Both of these girls were determined in their ways, often winning their fights thru sheer will power.  Jo_Ann had been in about 15 fights, losing only one.  Marie had been in 35, losing 10 of them, but most of her losses had come early on.  One day during the summer some of the girls were hanging around, Marie had on jean shorts and a white tank top, while Jo-Ann had on track shorts and also a white tank top.   Marie looked absolutely stunning, her shorts showed off the greatest pair of legs around, and her breasts absolutely gorgeous in her tank top.

A few of the girls started to playfully wrestle, Marie and Jo-Ann joining the fun.  Jo-Ann outweighed Marie by 13 lbs, and after a few minutes she started to dominate and was close to pinning Marie.  Marie would have none of that, pulling Jo-Ann’s hair and slapped at her.  Jo-Ann retaliated with
 an elbow to Marie’s ribs, who squirmed away and the two girls separated, each one breathing a little bit heavier with their tits swaying in their tops.  Jo-Ann said, “you want a real fight, let’s go!” and put up her fists.  Marie responded  by also putting up her fists but didn’t say a word.  Jo-Ann was heavier and a little stronger than Marie, but Marie was quicker.  The 2 girls circled each other throwing punches but not really connecting.  Jo-Ann hit Marie in the arm with a punch, and Marie threw a wild punch at her face which missed, and Jo-Ann nailed Marie with a punch in the stomach that  knocked her to the floor, clutching her belly.  Jo-Ann threw her hands up in the air as the crowd around cheered.  She figured the fight was over, having hit Marie with the hardest shot she could.

The one thing that Jo-Ann didn’t figure on was Marie.  The tigress was in severe pain,
 having absorbed the hardest shot she had ever took.  Marie gingerly got up, and told Jo-Ann to “fight”  Jo-Ann threw another punch at Marie, a glancing blow to the face that knocked Marie down again.  Jo_Ann spit at Marie, “stay down bitch”  Marie was close to tears, but refused to quit.  This quiet determination had won most of her fights, she never gave up, and could only be defeated by being overpowered.  The underdog Marie got up again, and this time she charged Jo_Ann and got her to the ground.  Jo-Ann was momentarily surprised by the onslaught, and that split second was enough for Marie to grab hold of Jo-ann’s breast and squeeze it.  Jo-ann stopped punching, and tried to wrest Marie’s hands off her breast.

Marie took her hands off the breasts, and threw a punch that hit Jo-Ann in the mouth that caused her lips to start bleeding.  The two girls separated again, each breathing
 heavier than before, with their hair in disarray, faces all red, and nipples erect.  Marie had much the nicer boobs, bigger, firmer, larger areloea, pinker and longer nipples.  Jo-Ann grunted to Marie, “I’m gonna make you pay, I’m gonna kick ur fuckin ass.”  Marie just nodded and said, “we’ll see about that”

The two girls put up their fists again, and just started to throw punches.  Marie caught Jo-Ann flush on the cheek, and received a shot to the nose that caused it to start bleeding.  Marie faked a punch, and ripped Jo-ann’s shirt, exposing one of her breasts.  Jo-ann grabbed at Marie’s top, causing the right boob to pop out, drawing a gasp from the male onlookers.  Neither girl stopped at all with the exposed flesh, they just continued the fight.  Jo-ann threw a punch that just missed Marie’s jaw, and Marie stepped back and threw 2 punches that connected with Jo-ann’s soft
 belly, knocking her to the floor.  As soon as Jo-ann hit the floor, Marie jumped on top of her, ripped the rest of the top off, and started to rain punches and slaps to the face and breasts of Jo-Ann.  Jo-Ann was practically defenseless, and 3 girls had to drag Marie off her beaten foe.

Jo-Ann was quietly sobbing, while Marie fixed her shirt with a satisfied smile on her face.  Jo-Ann never admitted she lost, saying that Marie fought dirty and she (Jo-Ann) had let her up.  Marie offered to fight her again, this time with gloves on, but Jo-Ann backed away from the challenge.

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: November 18, 2019, 05:55:27 PM »
Went to a mixed school in the 80's.  There was a clearing in the woods behind the school that was THE place to fight.  I would guess about 5-6 catfights happened there a year in a school of about 600.  Mostly guys fighting there.

5-6 is A LOT!! A nice quiet wooded area always proved popular for a fight - private enough so you weren’t caught by the school but close enough to / practically on the school grounds so no passers by reported us or disrupted things!

Offline Sandra K

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: November 23, 2019, 08:11:12 AM »

5-6 is A LOT!! A nice quiet wooded area always proved popular for a fight - private enough so you weren’t caught by the school but close enough to / practically on the school grounds so no passers by reported us or disrupted things!

Hi Sandra,

During your time at school. Did you ever head out to that wooded area with a rival?

If so, how did you do?

Twice (over 3 years). Same girl on both occasions. Our fight was pretty much the only one over those years. Only prearranged one at least...