News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

School Fights

• 53 Replies

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: School Fights
« Reply #30 on: April 09, 2020, 06:00:43 PM »
Saw 3 fights in my time at school. The last one came about after some problems between the boys of our school and another school quite close by. Things developed and girls started getting involved from each school. A girl called Kasia, who was always considered the 'top girl' from our school agreed to a fight with a girl from the other school in the park opposite school.

Kasia was a tall shapely girl in her final  but with quite an attitude and I always remember walking behind Kasia going to the park with many others that wanted to see the fight. Other girl arrived with all her friends, she was 2  below Kasia but literally took Kasia apart. Really shocked those at our school and amazing seeing Kasia just lying on the ground after the fight.

It was all I could think of when I saw Kasia around school in the days after and the impact it had on her.

Wow, did Kasia get ko'd by her younger rival? How long did the fight last? Any  other details?

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 06:09:15 PM »
There was quite a few girl fights at my school, we also had 3 high schools in the same town so there was always plenty of girls from other schools to fight with.

How many fights did you get into? How about sharing some details of your fights.

Offline StevieT

« Reply #32 on: April 12, 2020, 06:00:22 PM »
Saw 3 fights in my time at school. The last one came about after some problems between the boys of our school and another school quite close by. Things developed and girls started getting involved from each school. A girl called Kasia, who was always considered the 'top girl' from our school agreed to a fight with a girl from the other school in the park opposite school.

Kasia was a tall shapely girl in her final  but with quite an attitude and I always remember walking behind Kasia going to the park with many others that wanted to see the fight. Other girl arrived with all her friends, she was 2  below Kasia but literally took Kasia apart. Really shocked those at our school and amazing seeing Kasia just lying on the ground after the fight.

Fight lasted 3 or 4 minutes and etched in my mind for life. Kasia stayed on her feet quite a while but saw her legs starting to go and she went down with total shock on her face.

It was all I could think of when I saw Kasia around school in the days after and the impact it had on her.

Wow, did Kasia get ko'd by her younger rival? How long did the fight last? Any  other details?

Yes Kasia was out cold on the ground. I'd always fancied Kasia so much from afar but she never even acknowledged me. I couldn't believe she had been beaten up. Will never forget seeing her facedown on the ground in her tight grey pencil skirt and white blouse with the other girl standing over her taunting her. Some of Kasias friends got her up and got her back her back to the school but she was staggering all the way and being supported on each side.

Fight lasted 3 or 4 minutes and etched in my mind for life. Kasia stayed on her feet quite a while but saw her legs starting to go and she went down with total shock on her face.

« Last Edit: April 12, 2020, 06:06:43 PM by StevieT »

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: April 12, 2020, 07:32:24 PM »

Yes Kasia was out cold on the ground. I'd always fancied Kasia so much from afar but she never even acknowledged me. I couldn't believe she had been beaten up. Will never forget seeing her facedown on the ground in her tight grey pencil skirt and white blouse with the other girl standing over her taunting her. Some of Kasias friends got her up and got her back her back to the school but she was staggering all the way and being supported on each side.

[/quote]

Damn, it sucks getting beat up by someone 2 yrs younger. She was out of it staggering all the way back with support. It she didn't have help, she would have been down a long time.

Offline bad megan

« Reply #34 on: April 12, 2020, 08:18:28 PM »
Went to all girl school and saw plenty of girl fights from 11 to 16, happy to say i won 4 out my 5 fights with close draw in the other fight, the fight that stands out me was bigger girl who was bully with her mouth but not her fist as soon as it started she wanted it to stop and just stood there letting me hit her very strange fight.

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2020, 02:50:56 PM »
Went to all girl school and saw plenty of girl fights from 11 to 16, happy to say i won 4 out my 5 fights with close draw in the other fight, the fight that stands out me was bigger girl who was bully with her mouth but not her fist as soon as it started she wanted it to stop and just stood there letting me hit her very strange fight.

I would love to hear some details about your fights. Would you share?

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 21, 2020, 11:09:19 PM »
September was always the month for a bitch fight!

Girls still buzzin from the summer. Some of the summer romances causing issues in an all girls school. Hot weather, light blouses and skirts well above the knee. I know the boys loved a good fight at this time of the year!! Wonder are there many now though!?  ::)

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 22, 2020, 11:24:03 AM »
September was always the month for a bitch fight!

Girls still buzzin from the summer. Some of the summer romances causing issues in an all girls school. Hot weather, light blouses and skirts well above the knee. I know the boys loved a good fight at this time of the year!! Wonder are there many now though!?  ::)

.....and new girls figuring out their place in the pecking order

DoubleT2

« Reply #38 on: September 22, 2020, 12:52:31 PM »
COVID has destroyed the HS football season and really eliminated the cheerleaders brawls. Thank God for memories!

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 22, 2020, 01:20:32 PM »
COVID has destroyed the HS football season and really eliminated the cheerleaders brawls. Thank God for memories!

That, and all the malls closing.  No where to walk around and get into trouble.

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 22, 2020, 10:39:34 PM »

The walk home from school was always enough for starting trouble. I’ll never forget something brewing between two girls ALL DAY and then all it took was for one to be walking behind the other on the way home and BAAAAANNNNG all hell breaks loose. I still remember an elderly neighbour of mine on the other side of the road... the poor old dear didn’t know what to do!!

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 22, 2020, 11:13:18 PM »

The walk home from school was always enough for starting trouble. I’ll never forget something brewing between two girls ALL DAY and then all it took was for one to be walking behind the other on the way home and BAAAAANNNNG all hell breaks loose. I still remember an elderly neighbour of mine on the other side of the road... the poor old dear didn’t know what to do!!

I believe you have some stories about walks from home that need telling. Sounds exciting!

Offline Amy Gill

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 22, 2020, 11:30:51 PM »

I believe you have some stories about walks from home that need telling. Sounds exciting!

Maybe it sounds more exciting than it was!? Boring enough in our all girls school most of the time - boring but bitchy!

Definitely September was a month where a few fights would happen and that particular scuffle on the way home was like our 2nd week back! We’d go up town at lunchtime for a bit of kissin and sometimes a girl would come back to school having kissed the wrong guy if you know what I mean!!!!

Offline Horny-Jew

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 23, 2020, 02:02:24 AM »
I LOVE those Russian (?) uniform school girl fights on XVideos or wherever the hell I saw it where two girls each dressed in a white long sleeve shirt, black skirt, a red tie, and barefoot start fighting. Nothing more sexier on earth when each girl tries to rip off the other's shirt.. :o :o :o :o :o

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: September 23, 2020, 01:55:22 PM »
love hearing about my wife's fights at school and in her local town for years to come, seems schoolgirl rivalries were only just made at her school and those that stayed around kept on fighting well into their 20's and even 30's