News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

School Fights

• 53 Replies

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: School Fights
« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2020, 05:54:55 PM »
I went to mixed public schools in a rough town. I saw at least 2-3 good catfights each school , even back in primary school. Most were between two girls at my school, but the best were between a girl from my school against a girl from a nearby Catholic girls school.

How about some details on that best fight?

Offline STARSHOLLOW

« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2020, 09:34:07 PM »
back in my school times cirl fights were rare, i witnessed 2 or 3. the gest one i ever saw happened during school summer holidays. i ome from a small village
but it did have some hot girls living in it, 2 of the hotest went to the next  towns gs and both hated eeach others guts. julie was 5ft 7in gorgous red hair great tits a well toned arms and body and magnificent shapely legs. sarah wa couple of inches shorter brunete hair but slighty more muscular but she also had a  beautiful face and great legs.
with exams coming up both girls knew if thet had a fight at school they would probably get expelled and miss taking their exams. so they agreed to fight in the holidays at the village rec ground.
on the day of the fight only the closest freinds knew it was happening i was lucky enough to witness this epic fight,
both girls arrived wearing tight shirts and small shorts  showing off their fine breasts and great legs.
both girls immeadiatly charges at each other digging both hands into each others hair slamming their bodies against each others, still tugging hair they swang each other about for a couple of minuites before crashing to the grass where they rolled over and over on the ground first one then the other on top as they gappeled neither girl was able to stay on top for long unakle to gain an advantage pulling hair with one hand both girls punched and scraches at faces and bodies with their free hands great chunks of hair were pulled out as they thrashed around both girls locked their legs together tightly as grape vines you could see their leg muscles bulge as they became entwined at the same time they now wrapped their arms around each other and squeezed tightly in a bear hug with arm muscles bulging and shaking in an awesome test of strength .bodies locked together so tightly they thrashed over and over in the grass and mud so tightly entwinned had they become it was becoming difficult to tell who was who.they continued to churn over and over n this fashion for thhe next 30 mins as i watched i became so excited i could feel my penis explode in my pants im sure all the other guys felt the same expierence as well. both girls bodies were now covered in scratch and bite marks . their tops had been left torn and in ruins. hair was scattered all over the place. grunting and screaming both girls released their mutual arm and leg locks amd lay exhausted and motionless on the ground for a few minuites just as we thought it over they recovered and again slammed their bruised and battered bodies against each over again tugging at hair for a few more minuites before suddenly an exhausted julie screamed out in surrender . the battle had lasted about an hour sarah was victorious and when i bumped into her a few weeks ago she still spoke recalled with great excitement this epic brawl of over 30 years ago

Offline brez

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: October 27, 2021, 11:20:12 AM »
If there is ONE school fight I would’ve loved to see it’s the fight between …….

AMY GILL

&

SANDRA KELLY!!!!

Who won though?

Care to enlighten us girls? Maybe you could revisit!? ;)

Offline JT Edson

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: October 27, 2021, 11:29:00 AM »
If there is ONE school fight I would’ve loved to see it’s the fight between …….

AMY GILL6th

&

SANDRA KELLY!!!!

Who won though?

Care to enlighten us girls? Maybe you could revisit!? ;)
I have to agree. I don't see much of these two on the board lately, but these two gorgeous women would have an epic catfight.

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2021, 07:52:39 AM »
I went to a mixed comprehensive school. There were quite a few fights between girls in the five years I was there. I watched four. Most of the fights happened spontaneously. A couple were pre-organised. Most only lasted about two or three minutes.

One fight, which was pre-organised, both girls had badly scratched faces when it was over. That  was the longest fight what I remember, going on for around seven or eight minutes.

I did see my cousin fight with another girl. That fight had been building up for some time. They fought after school. That fight also went on for at least five minutes.

Most girl fights happened when they were around 12 or 13 year old.

I’ve lost touch with most of the girls I was in school with, but what I’ve heard over the years, a couple had fights just after they left school when they were 18 or 19. I heard of two, not with each other, fighting when they were in their twenties. One was when she was 22 years old, the other when she was 28 years old.

Another girl I was in school with fought with another woman when she was 40 years old, the woman she fought with was 48 years old. She was one of the quietest girls in school.

Offline Sumitkumarkaranraj

« Reply #50 on: October 28, 2021, 11:18:03 AM »
Saw 3 fights in my time at school. The last one came about after some problems between the boys of our school and another school quite close by. Things developed and girls started getting involved from each school. A girl called Kasia, who was always considered the 'top girl' from our school agreed to a fight with a girl from the other school in the park opposite school.

Kasia was a tall shapely girl in her final  but with quite an attitude and I always remember walking behind Kasia going to the park with many others that wanted to see the fight. Other girl arrived with all her friends, she was 2  below Kasia but literally took Kasia apart. Really shocked those at our school and amazing seeing Kasia just lying on the ground after the fight.

Fight lasted 3 or 4 minutes and etched in my mind for life. Kasia stayed on her feet quite a while but saw her legs starting to go and she went down with total shock on her face.

It was all I could think of when I saw Kasia around school in the days after and the impact it had on her.

Wow, did Kasia get ko'd by her younger rival? How long did the fight last? Any  other details?

Yes Kasia was out cold on the ground. I'd always fancied Kasia so much from afar but she never even acknowledged me. I couldn't believe she had been beaten up. Will never forget seeing her facedown on the ground in her tight grey pencil skirt and white blouse with the other girl standing over her taunting her. Some of Kasias friends got her up and got her back her back to the school but she was staggering all the way and being supported on each side.

Fight lasted 3 or 4 minutes and etched in my mind for life. Kasia stayed on her feet quite a while but saw her legs starting to go and she went down with total shock on her face.

Did Kesia not cry?

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: October 28, 2021, 11:38:14 AM »
I went to a mixed comprehensive school. There were quite a few fights between girls in the five  I was there. I watched four. Most of the fights happened spontaneously. A couple were pre-organised. Most only lasted about two or three minutes.

One fight, which was pre-organised, both girls had badly scratched faces when it was over. That  was the longest fight what I remember, going on for around seven or eight minutes.

I did see my cousin fight with another girl. That fight had been building up for some time. They fought after school. That fight also went on for at least five minutes.

Most girl fights happened when they were around 12 or 13  old.

I’ve lost touch with most of the girls I was in school with, but what I’ve heard over the , a couple had fights just after they left school when they were 18 or 19. I heard of two, not with each other, fighting when they were in their . One was when she was 22  old, the other when she was 28  old.

Another girl I was in school with fought with another woman when she was 40  old, the woman she fought with was 48  old. She was one of the quietest girls in school.

Those fights you  saw sound interesting, can you give some more details?

Dirtymature

« Reply #52 on: October 28, 2021, 02:23:51 PM »
I heard about fights that happened, but never saw one. But if I attend my 35th reunion next spring, I have a list of names who used to bully me! Belle

Offline martianboy2

« Reply #53 on: October 31, 2021, 12:15:38 AM »
I went to a mixed comprehensive school. There were quite a few fights between girls in the five  I was there. I watched four. Most of the fights happened spontaneously. A couple were pre-organised. Most only lasted about two or three minutes.

Most girl fights happened when they were around 12 or 13  old.

I’ve lost touch with most of the girls I was in school with, but what I’ve heard over the , a couple had fights just after they left school when they were 18 or 19. I heard of two, not with each other, fighting when they were in their . One was when she was 22  old, the other when she was 28  old.

Another girl I was in school with fought with another woman when she was 40  old, the woman she fought with was 48  old. She was one of the quietest girls in school.

Those fights you  saw sound interesting, can you give some more details?

Has they were all under 18, I think it is outside the scope of this forum to give accounts of the actual fights.