News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Biggest turn on in catfight

• 76 Replies

Offline sandrafem

• I love catfights!
Re: Biggest turn on in catfight
« Reply #30 on: March 25, 2020, 01:16:59 PM »
All these comments are great. This is a very interesting subject. For me, The 1st sign of a pussy attack is an indication of a hot fight. When a woman decides to claw her opponent's womanhood, then you know how deep the loathing goes between these two. As a matter of fact, my wife "mauler maureen", has a reputation for doing just that.

for me too. crotch attack can be le last attack or the start of an bitter fight.
for the girl who cant protect or cant close the legs its horrible.

Offline mikex

« Reply #31 on: March 25, 2020, 01:36:04 PM »
Ripping blouses open then rolling around showing knickers and hair pulling.

Offline twins10

« Reply #32 on: April 18, 2020, 01:14:21 PM »
Winner picking up the unconscious loser - usually by punch or sleeper hold - by the hair and planting a kiss on her limp lips and then throwing her back on ground still out cold

Offline Hash

• Hi I am a boy..Lol Catfight fan since 10 years..
« Reply #33 on: April 18, 2020, 11:13:14 PM »
my boyfriend loves to watch me fight the harder the better, lately he turned on by belly punching fights I'm gonna have to have one to satisfy his hunger
Well, i appreciate your try wish if i got that video because its hard to find real belly punch
I've been in fights(cyber and real) since i have fought over my girlfriend after that incident i am fan of catfight and fistfight

My trillian hash10
My discord  itshash#4637

Offline nycwrestlinggym

• God Member
  • Hi, I'm Dina from NYC
« Reply #34 on: April 19, 2020, 10:50:54 AM »
Those that have seen their wife in a catfight, what turned you on the most: 1. Hairpulling 2. being stripped 3. crying 4. knockout 5. Face slapped 6. Tits slapped 7. Ass spanked 8. Submission (. sex after the fight

Hard to chose. Also so wonderful
Dina
Dina

Offline Mr. Cavalier

• God Member
    • Cavalier Magazine
« Reply #35 on: May 10, 2020, 10:49:45 PM »
summit look up some julie wincester catfights you will be drained

Yes, Julie may be the greatest jobber of all time. Check the Double Trouble website. I remember one of the cameras staying on her, whimpering in the ring topless in a thong as the winner walks away.

My biggest turn on is definitely the build up. My very favorite is the trip to an arranged fight with a woman my girl has never met. Meeting her just for the purpose of fighting. Hoping her opponent  is as hot as advertised.
The best is when you're questioning if she's even hotter than your girl. Knowing that her man is thinking the same way.
That nervousness and electricity when they glare at each other. I really don't mind how long they take getting ready in separate rooms.
By the time they tear into each other, I'm already lit.

Offline CatfightFan1983

« Reply #36 on: May 14, 2020, 08:29:24 AM »
Big tits swinging around, nipples brushing against eachother
email me on crazyprofile1882@gmail.com

Offline xanderale99

« Reply #37 on: May 16, 2020, 05:07:14 PM »
I enjoy the humiliation factor of a catfight with a clear winner/loser.  I like when the ladies agree to humiliating stakes in a catfight like the winner can do a prolonged face-sitting pin of the loser.  Or if they fight in front of their SO, the loser has to blow her man at the direction of the winner.

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: May 19, 2020, 02:21:46 AM »
There is nothing more powerful than a woman who gets her opponent down, hurt, nearly ready to give, and then grabs a huge handful of hair and slowly drags her to her feet to keep the fight going.  This is actually VERY rare to see in cat fighting.  Slow, grinding hair pulls that get the weaker woman to her feet are far too rare.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: May 19, 2020, 04:55:58 AM »
I think what mouse said has a lot to it but it doesn’t necessarily have to be hair. Hair is the tool being used to assert dominance and display it. Sometimes when one woman has hurt the other you can see her stop fighting back. She is ready for it to stop. Yet lots of times she will show the signs that she is finished but doesn’t want to admit even in a tap out she’s done. I think while pain gets a fight close to the end the sexiest way to win is humiliation. If done in front of a mutual love interest losing a fight hurts but losing a fight and the other woman showing she is in control of her rival to a degree she can force her will on her is so hot. I’ve seen girls fight where I thought one girl was super hot in every way and the other was quite a ways behind in physical appearance or all the things that one considers sexy. The girl who was average so to speak takes over and shows to be stronger and control her opponent can become sexier than the girl who has all the looks and body. Dominating another woman is just sexy. Now I’m not saying a mismatch in size or a really unattractive in comparison to their opponent but a relatively speaking plain but nice looking girl can add a lot of sexy with attitude and confidence to compete with any other model type looks. A woman who isn’t afraid to stand toe to toe and can show her rival she’s willing to and has the will to take her opponent to task to solidify the win so there is no doubt is hot indeed.

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: May 21, 2020, 09:46:30 PM »
That total primal and dominate look and attitude they have when they are fighting cause that is the fuel that feeds the fire first off  then the submissive holds one for example is a head or body scissors with a breast clawing or bikini bottom wedgie then the final humiliation. A front or reverse facesitting with trash talking or making the loser admit she wasn’t the winner and that the real woman won
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Jay7

• Just a fan of real catfights.
« Reply #41 on: May 28, 2020, 08:00:35 PM »
Love to see my wife scratch tf out of another lady with her long nails

Those that have seen their wife in a catfight, what turned you on the most: 1. Hairpulling 2. being stripped 3. crying 4. knockout 5. Face slapped 6. Tits slapped 7. Ass spanked 8. Submission (. sex after the fight
J

Offline SashaSl

« Reply #42 on: June 01, 2020, 09:15:03 PM »
Love to see my wife scratch tf out of another lady with her long nails

And if it is your wife scratched out?;)

Offline xtraj4

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2020, 01:38:24 AM »
summit look up some julie wincester catfights you will be drained

where can I find Julie's matches? And are they scripted?

Offline bruhet

• ay
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2020, 02:16:27 PM »
The shittalk, pain, hairiling and the other stuff is all great.

But what really gets me is the struggle, the struggle to beat someone. Total domination is good but a struggle is x100000 hotter, if you're watching your friend, partner or winner choice(When i watch fights i like to pick a fighter) struggle, feel pain and get damaged and see if they can overcome that pain in order to win. The struggle is the hottest part of the fight, while they are in pain to overcome their opponent and win is the best feeling ever better than seeing total domination.

I've always said, if your wife loses she doesn't love you as much as the other wife loves her husband.
bruh