News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Biggest turn on in catfight

• 76 Replies

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
Re: Biggest turn on in catfight
« Reply #60 on: September 02, 2020, 06:23:30 PM »
When it comes to just the surface of a real life girl drama... I think for me it was seeing “her rival” in person the first time. Can’t understate how much ran through my mind when I met the wife’s rival. She actually acknowledged their beef with one another to me, which frankly put me in a mode of shock. It’s a story I’ve discussed with a few here before... but yea it’s simply the rival herself for me. That woman is forever on a pedestal for a catfight enthusiast

This is especially true if the rival is talking shit to you about how she’ll kick your wife’s ass. Starts asking you if you’d stop the fight when she starts beating her ass.

With the pandemic, many wives are hearing more of their husbands' work colleagues by voice for the first time ..... and not liking what they hear on the other end of the call.  (Frequency, flirtatiousness, topics discussed, etc)

Offline catfightfan24

« Reply #61 on: September 03, 2020, 04:17:52 AM »
Absolutely number 5. Face slapping. In particular with rings, long nails, and/or gloves mixed with shit talking and hair pulling. That's something I would love to see irl.

BigArthur

« Reply #62 on: September 03, 2020, 10:15:27 AM »
# 9 getting belly punched

Offline thirstybeermonster

• God Member
« Reply #63 on: September 03, 2020, 12:53:29 PM »
While there are so many aspects to a catfight that are absolutely arousing, to me there is nothing like the face slap. It just seems to send the message "you are beneath me", it's the non verbal communication that one woman is telling the other she is the dominant and the other best stay in her place. Of course when the other slaps back and challenges that position, the arousal meter explodes. There's just something about the face slap, it's almost not a real catfight to me without it.

Offline 1000castaway

• God Member
« Reply #64 on: September 04, 2020, 09:50:31 AM »
For me, it's a convoluted answer. Watching catfights over the years, i've noticed different variations, but before i get into that, my primary turn on, is sounds women make when fighting. for example.... grunting, moaning, some sounds can't be explained, it only happens when women fight....it happens, amid the trash talking... i guess... picture this, your with a women on a date, and she bumps into a rival, they decide to settle things in the ladies room. Your date invites in the ladies room, just you, and them. Her rival says lets take it in the stall, your date obliges. All your hear is slaps, silent cries, moans ,grunts filled with emotion. I wish i could find some audio footage. So, i noticed that I like latina / hispanic chickfights, because they are epitome of what catfights represent. Word! watch a cat -fight then watch them catfight. black girls, they're hard rumblers, i mean, ODEE, hard rumblers, with a lot of emotion, and trash talking. White chickfights, i really like because, the way they stand toe to toe, and try to scratch, slap, and talk shit to each other.... These are J.M.O...AND TURN ONS.... They (women) all have one thing in common....... THEY WILL FIGHT ANYTIME, ANYPLACE, ANYWHERE
catfights and more catfights

Offline Pedromalone

« Reply #65 on: October 01, 2020, 07:38:44 AM »
No idea why but I love bearhugs

I think maybe your into having bodies pressed together,   and maybe like me you also like seeing a bit of boob vs boob action as well. I admit that my turn on in a catfight is seeing womens boobs come into play, and having them be worked on in some way (grabbing, bitting a bit, pinching,etc).

Offline pingpong

• God Member
  • Non scripted catfight fan and follower
« Reply #66 on: October 03, 2020, 10:08:39 PM »
Pussy grab and hairpull to a submission!

Offline rawhide

• God Member
« Reply #67 on: November 17, 2020, 01:47:33 PM »
When two evenly-matched women with long hair decide to plunge their hands deep into each other's thick mane, pulling with all their strength in an effort to make her opponent give up or tear hairs out by the roots.

Offline Bunpbner-man-22

« Reply #68 on: March 11, 2021, 06:22:33 AM »
Easy:

Evenness of the fight.  Even fights are hands down the sexiest in the genre.  Why?  Because there’s more emotion involved when one girl turns the tide.

Best example I can think of is in Jess vs Mira 2 where Mira has been dominating the entire match and looks like she’s going to put Jess away. Then because of sweat and Miras lack of ability to harm Jess, suddenly Jess bucks Mira off and you her a “Ooo” from Mira followed by Jess and Mira facing off on their knees and Jess throwing Mira down.  The emotion in those few seconds is amazing.

On top of evenness of fights, there’s also stakes in the fight.  One of the things the old fantasy series in the late 80s and 90s did so well was convey actual stakes in each match.  Joan Wise/Jaguar matches were scripted but the scenarios and the domination and humiliation at the end made it even better. 

The old mud wrestling/oil wrestling videos used to be stupid stories like:

“Here’s Beth, she’s the local Oil Wrestling Champ from the strip club.  Tonight she’s being challenged by Sarah, who’s from another town over and wants to take Beths belt from her.  There’s a lot of pride on the line here!” 

Then from their they’d show these women who’d be topless, or in bikinis with thongs staring each other down saying you’re going down bitch.

5-7 minutes into the fight suddenly Sarah gets Beth with 3 solid belly punches and Beth goes down, then Sarah splashes on top of her converts it to a reverse facesit pin and wins the  local stripper wrestler belt. She then grabs Beth and slides her out of the ring in front of her manager while flexing in the ring.

That’s what drives me bonkers when I think of things like that.

Of course there’s the standard list of items for me too.  Has to be barefoot. Trash talking before and during where someone goes nooo! Is also a turn on. 

But that’s also a double edged sword because it can become too over engineered and so scripted it just feels not good. A good rule of thumb here is the best is Old DT.  Right when they were coming out of Golden Girls.  Right when you had Fran, Marjone, Andrea, Kimberly, Sandy, Julie, Mia, Quisha, Belinda, and Christine Dupree. That’s the golden spot.  Go buy the DT Super Bowl between Christine Dupree and Belinda Belle to see what I’m talking about.

Another thing is when we’re talking about actual fights—again this hinges on actual emotions and effort in the fight and back and forth.  I think of something like Lena vs Ayeshia from TPC.  They had 3 fights and Lena won all of them and these girls aren’t the thin they are full bodied women; but it’s arousing because it’s even and you can tell they both want to win.

Offline Tiffany_BBW

• I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobies. Fear me
« Reply #69 on: March 26, 2021, 01:28:22 PM »
My biggest turn on is definitely seeing a skinny slut with huge tits just get absolutely crushed.  Someone who thinks they are all badass, and then gets shown just exactly how weak and pathetic they actually are
I am Tiffany, destroyer of boobs.  Fear me.

Offline Videan

« Reply #70 on: March 26, 2021, 08:36:36 PM »
Whole slew of things:

If you want me the ideal turn on catfight you should check out how Wolfboy writes his stories.  The descriptions of each fight from belly punching, body slams, and BELLY SPLASHES!  Dear god how I enjoy a genuine OOF and slap of stomach on stomach then looking at the grimacing loser and the winner looking triumphant over her defeated victim.

Offline superthe

« Reply #72 on: June 16, 2021, 06:34:15 PM »
I'm really loving this thread!

For me, there are so many things that really turn me on in a catfight, I feel like I have to make a list.

1. Rolling around on the ground in a catball; legs locked, bodies pressed tight against each other, their tight dresses riding up so everyone can see their panties.

2. Both girls stripping each other so they end up in their bras and panties. Especially if one does it to the other, who is helpless to stop it; I love that humiliation factor.

3. The sounds. I love it when both girls grunt, shriek, yelp, moan, etc.

4. Absolutely love bearhugs. Love when their bodies are pressed so tight against each other, breasts pressed up against each other. Especially when a bigger girl does it to a smaller girl and she's powerless. Ties back in with the humiliation part.

5. When one girl pins down the other and dominates her. Whether she's breast smothering the other girl, breast squeezing, fondling the other girl, butt spanking, pulling her hair from behind, licking her face.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #73 on: June 16, 2021, 08:43:12 PM »
My wife talking trash during a fight and calling her rival a “f@cking c@nt” as she grabs her tits and twists

Makes me hard just thinking about it

Offline matfighter507

« Reply #74 on: October 15, 2022, 02:59:52 AM »
Fighting in the clinch. Seeing the girls shove each other into walls or corners trading punches if boxing, pulling hair slapping/punching.grabbing when catfighting. When bulling/pushing each other tripping over each others bare feet. Squaring back up after fighting out of the clinch. Adding trash talk to this is also hot.