News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Biggest turn on in catfight

• 76 Replies

Offline Links9911

• God Member
Re: Biggest turn on in catfight
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2020, 03:45:07 PM »
I am over 60 and some 40 years fan of catfighting. I like mature (older) women catfighting the most. Is there anybody in Holland who also likes mature (older) women catfighting? And has pictures. Please react on this reply.

DoubleT2

« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2020, 03:55:01 PM »
All these comments are great. This is a very interesting subject. For me, The 1st sign of a pussy attack is an indication of a hot fight. When a woman decides to claw her opponent's womanhood, then you know how deep the loathing goes between these two. As a matter of fact, my wife "mauler maureen", has a reputation for doing just that.

The first crotch attack is the high point for me. Retaliation, Escalation or Capitulation....all wonderful options as far as I’m concerned!

Offline Kateintense

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: June 19, 2020, 06:46:56 PM »
my fav aspect of a fight is making my rival surrender by saying exactly the words and sentences that I require. If she doesn't obey me, she isn't getting up. another thing I like to do is tell her what I will make her body do, and then making her. it doesn't have to be sexual; for example telling her i will make her put both hands on the back of her head and keep them there. These two things show control, and make the loser obey. That's the essence of domination and victory.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: June 19, 2020, 10:33:14 PM »
my fav aspect of a fight is making my rival surrender by saying exactly the words and sentences that I require. If she doesn't obey me, she isn't getting up. another thing I like to do is tell her what I will make her body do, and then making her. it doesn't have to be sexual; for example telling her i will make her put both hands on the back of her head and keep them there. These two things show control, and make the loser obey. That's the essence of domination and victory.

I agree with this myself. I think the biggest thing for me is the winner shows both the loser and those watching there is no doubt who won. Making the loser admit it when they don’t want to or doing something they clearly would never do but have been defeated to the degree they just want it over.  I think the most dominant thing would be to make the loser admit the other girl is better to her own man or friends that were there to support her.

Offline Luckyman

« Reply #49 on: July 02, 2020, 10:33:34 PM »
Best turn on is when husbands have their wives fight each other--for me always a boxing match.  Just the four of you.  I love when the rules are that the first fighter knocked down must surrender her top.  What a turn on when your competing husband has to remove his wife's top, exposing her tits to you.  It's more devastating when your wife is the first to go down.  You remove her top knowing that she's not only exposed, but is now at a distinct disadvantage as her bare nipples can now be punched.

You can crank up the emotion a hundred fold when one girl is cut and bleeding, especially if it's your wife and you have no idea how much worse it could get.

Offline rmouse

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: July 03, 2020, 11:06:31 AM »

Nothing sexier than a totally dominating hair pull.  A hair pull that the recipient just cannot escape and so has to endure it for as long as the dominate girl wants to pull.

{alt}

BigArthur

« Reply #51 on: July 03, 2020, 11:43:54 AM »
FOR ME IT'S # 9 BELLY PUNCHING

Pineapple40

« Reply #52 on: July 07, 2020, 10:05:45 PM »
Trash talking before and during fight.Precious Pink,CW was ace for doing just that.

Offline Ellis Kent

• God Member
  • Published Female Fight and Sexfight Author
    • Untamed Rivalry ebook
« Reply #53 on: July 08, 2020, 12:16:28 AM »
I asked my hubby this question and he immediately said the preliminary build-up just before the actual fight when we enter the room, kick off the shoes, remove jewelry, and step onto the mat and face-off, sizing up each other (usually without our tops on), and perhaps exchanging some catty remarks. He claims this absolutely sends him into a wicked frenzy, his heart races, and he gets rock hard. And I figured it did.  That is why I play it up big and draw it out a bit.  ;D

I agree the tension and build up are critical...circling and staredown, I find silence better than trash talk...love trash talk at the set-up stage!
Published female fight and sexfight author. Untamed Rivalry: Scenes from a Female Fight Club. (With sexfighter and fighter Alexis - see my profile.) Book in Kindle Store.

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: July 08, 2020, 10:06:48 AM »
agree the build up is tense especially with more mature women as they know if they fight it will get brutal. once the fight starts seeing both women tugging hard at each others hair, faces showing the pain and strain and not to forget a brutal tit twist or maul

Offline Led2

• God Member
« Reply #55 on: July 08, 2020, 08:44:02 PM »
agree the build up is tense especially with more mature women as they know if they fight it will get brutal. once the fight starts seeing both women tugging hard at each others hair, faces showing the pain and strain and not to forget a brutal tit twist or maul
A tense build up  between 2 mature wives...  the stares, the silence, watching them square up, heels off, hair up, its their way of saying 'lets fight bitch'. Nothing like it !
Love watching women cat fight

Offline dabit12

« Reply #56 on: July 17, 2020, 09:27:42 PM »
When the winner has the loser laying on her stomach and is sitting on her back with a handful of hair pulling as hard as she can.  With the other hand the winner reaches around and slaps the loser in the face.  The losers tits swinging wildly.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: July 19, 2020, 07:47:09 AM »
Danit12 and Tomcat77 I agree with both of those but just a bit further as she lifts her head by her hair just to show her that  her man is watching her get her ass kicked.  If his arousal shows pointing out he got  turned on watching  her kick his wife/gf’s ass. Ultimate turn on assuming the winning girl is hot.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: September 02, 2020, 06:11:09 AM »
When it comes to just the surface of a real life girl drama... I think for me it was seeing “her rival” in person the first time. Can’t understate how much ran through my mind when I met the wife’s rival. She actually acknowledged their beef with one another to me, which frankly put me in a mode of shock. It’s a story I’ve discussed with a few here before... but yea it’s simply the rival herself for me. That woman is forever on a pedestal for a catfight enthusiast

This is especially true if the rival is talking shit to you about how she’ll kick your wife’s ass. Starts asking you if you’d stop the fight when she starts beating her ass.

Offline DS79

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: September 02, 2020, 03:06:54 PM »
My wife's rules catfights have been pre-arranged, with rules, but real and competitive.
What turned me on the most?
The hair pulling, because it is what women would do when they really fight.
Also the beauty of her body as she fought, because with pre-arranged matches, the attire was very risqué to start.
Lastly, getting to see my wife competing with another woman of equal size and age. Getting to see that competitive side of her come out is a huge turn on.

Would you tell us more about this fight of your wife. Which rules , which clothes, which place 
I love women especially when they fight