News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Anne's Bar

• 73 Replies

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
Re: Anne's Bar
« Reply #15 on: July 26, 2020, 10:56:38 AM »
You fall and I sit on you.
I have no difficulty pushing my fingers in.
I look triumphantly at the faces of the spectators sitting around us.

But as an experienced fighter, you have an idea how to end this. And I quickly lie backwards under you, you let your round bottom flop on my stomach.
With everything you have my leg firmly under control, you bare my shaved sweet pussy.

I squirm under you, moan under your weight, especially when you lift it up and drop it on me.
And that's not all, you slide higher and maltreat my beautiful breasts with your big ass!

Another flash of lightning breaks out, everyone wants to perpetuate my beautiful femininity for themselves.
"Grrrr!" it sounds below you and I stretch out my hand, try to grab your red mane and pull on it.
I no longer want you on me!
There're things in life that you've to do.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: July 26, 2020, 04:59:09 PM »
Am proudly posing atop this bitch, surveying the cheering throng, while hearing them compare your exposed slit to my  hairy mound.    I hiss down to you that your cxnt is just ugly, and while hugging your leg with one arm, I stab the right hand down to your twat and rake my nails across it, delighting in the red marks on it and your yelping. I feel you reaching for my hair, and I rise up , and drop again…my bottom landing squarely on your tits, flattening them even more. 

“Your breasts didn’t measure up before, just wait till I am done” .  Hearing you exhale after my landing, I lean forward again, with my hand out, this time wanting pay back for your earlier insertion.  My hand flicks your pussy lips apart, and I pinch the right one , grabbing it and pulling up.  Hugging your leg with my left arm, I slide the left  hand lower as I lean forward , so I can grab the other lip.  “Get a pic of this, she is going to be wide open, as I start to open you up.

I am unbelievably exhilarated, having you under me, feeling you wriggle and flail, your hand still scraping along my back, but by leaning forward, I avoid the hair yank.  Once I get both of your  lips fully stretched out, I’ll resume slamming my ass down on your tits.  This feels like a triumph.! 

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: July 27, 2020, 01:41:55 PM »
Always moan below you, i squirm, try to get free.

"The world has never seen such an ugly hairy cxnt like yours!" I scream.

And again my fat ass splashes on my wonderful breasts.

You start to maltreat my labia.
Pull on it.
Open my pussy wide.
"Aaaaah! You bloody hooker!" it comes out from under you.
I keep pushing my leg in your loosening hug.
Then I pull the other up and bring my legs together in your back.
I hook my feet and try to pull you down.
Expecting to see your hairy twat in front of me, I put my hands on your ass and press against it.
Will I be able to move you forward?
Will I have your pussy right in front of me and be able to pay you back?
« Last Edit: July 27, 2020, 01:42:29 PM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: July 27, 2020, 02:31:10 PM »
Thrilled that I have you by the lips, I hug that long leg, your heel waving in the air, as I maul your stretching labia and show off my prey.  I notice how long your leg is, and think that when I am finishing her, I’ll have to put some marks on it!  I look out at the crowd and soak up their smile and cheers, as I listen to you curse me and feel you strain.

Your leg stiffens and starts to push forward, and I hug it harder, lessening my pinch on your left lip, as I hear you insult my precious pussy.  Leaning into your left leg, I am surprised when the right one swings across my back and starts to shove.  “No you don’t, you are staying down” but as I start to teeter forward, I have to release your labia and try to brace myself up. Your long legs lock, and it is all I can do to stay over you, my hands now braced on the floor, as the onlookers hush and watch the struggle.  My lower lip sticks out, am intent on staying on you, when I feel your hands pressing on my white bottom .

"Eeeek, get away from my ass!' My cheeks splaying as you push, I feel myself ever so slowly going forward, my hands desperately re brace on the floor, as my breasts dangle, then the tips touch.  Oh no, am going over, I have to get away.

While trying to slow your efforts, I start to thrash side to side, hoping to roll away, as I urgently fight for freedom from those damned legs.  My breasts start to mushroom on the floor, as your hands dig into my butt.  My face is worried, my earlier smile vanished. A murmur goes thru the crowd, is the tide changing  again?

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: July 27, 2020, 04:35:56 PM »
You keep torturing my femininity.
Let me moan and scream too.
The more pain you inflict on me, the more I stretch my legs and try to get you off me.
My efforts are only slowly starting to take effect and you are moving slowly forward.
I press my hands more vehemently against your ass to make my efforts successful.
I can see more and more of your hairy pussy and I have the impression that you are not so happy anymore.
I hear your hands pounding on the floor as it supports your body.
And then .... then I finally take my right hand from your ass and put it between your thighs.
My hands dig into the hairy fleshy bulge and grab it.
I press my fingers so hard into your pussy as i can.
"Aaaaah! You whore! Get down from me!"
I let go of your sensitive flesh, push my finger deep into you.
8, 9, 10 times, with all roughness, before i claw my fingers into your cxnt again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: July 27, 2020, 05:13:26 PM »
“Bitch, Bitch, Bitch” I mutter, as your hand stabs my mound and digs, nailing my twat.  I screech, the crowd comes alive when they hear it, and then your pump fingers into my snatch, abusing and reddening it. I jerk and thrash, as I feel fingers pump and dig into my vulnerable pussy.  My head goes up and down in shame and pain, when you yank your fingers out and jab the nails into my mound again, like spurs into a horse.

The effect is instant, and I lurch forward, on hands and knee, thumping on the wood floor, a hesitation as your legs press in, but as sweaty as we are, I squeeze through.  You get to see my fine rear escaping, although my petals hang open, and am gasping, furious that you invaded me a second time.

As my legs thump past your dropping ones, I pause, and look between my tits and thighs, and see your nasty cxnt, with the scratches I left on it.  I cock my leg and growl as I get ready to launch my heel at that big target.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2020, 07:22:17 AM »
My fingers push hard and wildly into you. The flesh between your legs is wet with your juices when I touch you there.

But you leave me, flee to the front.
"I showed that aunt that it is not so easy to defeat me!" I think triumphantly.

I notice how you look back through your legs.
What is she up to?

Your leg snaps backwards.
I can't get my thighs together quickly enough.
Your foot hits my femininity.
What a pain!
Or should I consider myself lucky that your heel didn't hit my pussy?
It doesn't matter at the moment.
I twist in pain on the floor, roll on my stomach and pull my legs under my body.
Damn it hurts!
I try to get to my feet before you attack again.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2020, 07:46:49 AM »
I feel my foot impact as I lash out, hitting something , and am excited to have scored, particularly as I see you roll and hitch your legs in.   My wobbling breasts obscure my view for a second, but I see that you are on your hands and knees and getting ready to rise.  My eyes light up, as your pussy is higher now and I’ll be able to ram my heel right up that slimy thing, getting revenge for your attacks on my tender womanhood.,

I take another glance, and see your face bent down, peeking thru your breasts and legs, and I sneer at you.  “Your rules had us fight in heels, you stupid bitch.  I am going to stick mine right in that big cxnt of yours.”  Our eyes meet, and I am not sure of your expression, but I think it is fear, as I hurry my kick. 

Either you moved, or I missed, but my foot hits your thigh, as I see your hanging breasts shudder.  Damn, I missed, but then realize your legs are further apart, it will be an easier target, and I get ready for another kick.  “Your long legs won’t help you now, you German whore”

The crowd is chanting ” kick her” as I get ready to lash out again, while your supporters are babbling advice.  They see us on all fours shifting and arching, suspense building.

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2020, 09:55:05 AM »
Great match  between  to tough women. cannot stop reading  their  post
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2020, 01:59:48 PM »

The heel of your shoe drills deep into my thigh.
I don't want to think about it if you hit me between the thighs.
And as I struggle to get back on my feet, my gaze falls on you as you look over at me between your thighs.
A few seconds ago I didn't understand, but now I know!
And quickly I hurry to crawl forward.
And right!
Again you kick after me but this time your kick miss me!
I try hard to forget the pain and traces of the fight and to get back on my feet.
Pull myself up at a table, look into the enthusiastic faces of some of the audience.
But then it's done!
I stand again, turn around and prepare myself for a new confrontation with you.

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: July 28, 2020, 04:38:41 PM »
Wishing my leg could extend, I realize that you are hurrying away from my kick, although I see a blotch on your thigh that will probably be a deep purple.  I am sure that when I escaped from your clutches that I looked more graceful then you as your body flaps  every which way as you scuttle off.

I rouse myself as I see you reach the tables and realize I have to move, and I rapidly seek some space to get up.  I keep looking over my shoulder, I don’t want you to get me while I am on all fours, and cut to my left, towards the bar, and grab at it to pull myself up.  Damn, you are already up and turning around, as I grunt and heave myself up.  Again I throw a look towards you, to make sure I am safe, and finally gain my feet and suck in a breath.

I hear the crowd murmur for action, as if we have not already provided lots, while I take stock of our wounds, and try to figure out how to finish this slut without taking more damage.  She keeps going for my pussy, that’s her only move, so I step away from the bar, with my legs open challenging her .  I see you glaring at my fine furry snatch and smile to myself.  “C’mon, you know you want it” as I see you carefully start to move. 

Since you are going to go for the bait, I get ready to shift and counterattack.  “Do you want me to tug on your scrawny little pussylips some more?” I taunt.  My ass wriggles like a cat about to pounce.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: July 29, 2020, 10:23:16 AM »
When I'm back on my feet, I take a deep breath, feel my body ache.

Then you come from the bar, stand with your legs apart in the middle of the battlefield and mock me.

"Hhmm, you probably like it when someone touches you down there after a long time!" I scoff back
A tense calm spreads in the room.
I'm slowly coming towards you.
Stare at your hairy wet pussy.
Then take a few quick steps towards yourself.
But instead of reaching for your femininity, I raise my hands.
I grab your red mane, pull your head back and look you in the surprised eyes.
"Well, cxnt! Did you expect anything else?"
We stumble across the room, eye to eye, tits to tits, nipples to nipples.
"But I don't want to disappoint you," I hiss and ram my leg between your thighs.
Because of the proximity to each other, only my thigh hits your pussy and not my hard knee.
But it should be enough to hurt you.

The crowd roars again with enthusiasm.
They just want to see two mature women tearing each other apart.
« Last Edit: July 29, 2020, 10:24:37 AM by Anne_Cougar »

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #27 on: July 29, 2020, 04:17:39 PM »
Great fight between two experience  she cats. But i still think anne will force a submission
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline linftr

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: July 29, 2020, 07:59:45 PM »
As expected the brunette advances, but she grabs for my hair, as I aim a slap at her now open breast.  Just before my slap lands, I feel a solid blow between my open legs…the slut almost got her knee in there!  It aches and I moan , and my already abused mound is throbbing.  We were looking in each other’s eyes as the blow landed, and that flickering smile on her ugly face will stay with me forever.  She so enjoyed feeling her leg strum as it hit me down low.  The crowd was extra noisy, as they saw the knee poking out, which looked tremendously dramatic.

My aborted breast slap turns into a clutching breast claw, as we lean into each other.  I try to hitch back off your thigh, and give myself enough room to really slap, wanting to hit your face or boobs.  “I’ll finish ripping your mangy cxnt lips off, I’ll shred your filthy pussy”… I splutter threat after threat in retaliation for your constant aiming at my sore crotch, but as we shift, I see an opening, and I wing a side arm slap at the side of your breast.  Even over the crowd noise, it was heard.

Immediately after I suck in a breath, I step back, and look to see if I have space to kick you. I feel soreness, as I get ready to kick, and I wince and hesitate before I launch my leg.  I want my foot to land so hard that it will stick in you!  The crowd is watching us pivot and glare, knowing that the fight could be decided at any moment, as we try to ruin each other.

Offline Anne_Cougar

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: July 29, 2020, 10:34:02 PM »
My surprise works perfectly.
I am delighted to enjoy the moment when we look each other with hatred and know that we both want to end it NOW.
By any means.

I feel your anger about the interactions between us, your fingers are clawing deep into my breast.

"Oooh yes?! I'm in the game!" I reply to your threats.
When I suddenly cry out because your blow hits me on the side of my body.
I sway, the pain distracts me briefly, but then I see you take a few steps back.
Obviously you want to retaliate for my attack.

The crowd in my bar is getting restless, they seem to suspect that it will be a decision.

I'm building up to you.
I stand there like you.
I look you in the eye.

"Is that your decision? Are we going to finish it with our legs? Or are you woman enough to end it with your hands? Until one of us  can't do it anymore. You or me?"

My eyes do not avoid your gaze.
I am sure that you understand me.

There is an uncanny calm.
All eyes are on you.
Everyone is waiting for you to say or do something.