News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Competition

• 60 Replies

Offline Trudy

• God Member
Re: Competition
« Reply #15 on: September 01, 2020, 07:41:40 PM »
I am loving this so much!  Can't wait to read what happens when they get back together.
Two young women that discover they enjoy fighting each other. Sounds like a relationship that could last them a lifetime.
If you want to PM me, you better have some info in your profile. And having it all spelled correctly will help too. I HATE BLANK PROFILES! If you ask me about Trillian I’ll know you didn’t read my profile.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #16 on: September 01, 2020, 08:14:18 PM »
I am loving this so much!  Can't wait to read what happens when they get back together.
Two young women that discover they enjoy fighting each other. Sounds like a relationship that could last them a lifetime.

Ahh Trudy, you know from my other writings that such a scenario is precisely what makes me hard in the dark of the night.
sidekick

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #17 on: September 02, 2020, 06:39:56 AM »
Competition 3: The Woods

I tossed and turned all night long. My life had taken a big left turn in the last two days. My best friend and I, who have competed against each other all our lives, took our competition to the ultimate level. It was only a week until we were due to leave town for college. But we agreed to fight each other. And that led to a second fight a day and a half later. And in just an hour we would be meeting for the third time. Our friendly competition through all activities of scouts, 4-H, school pageants, swim meets, track and field meets, etc. had now turned aggressively physical. In a way it seemed like a natural progression for our relationship. In another way, it was totally disturbing. But in fact, we came together and fought each other with hardly a second thought. And rather than be revolted or sorry, we wanted to do it again.

I told Mom I’d be going out very early for a long run. It was just over 72 hours until moving day. I rolled out of bed and opened the blinds on the bedroom window to see nothing but darkness. It was 5:30 am. She and I had agreed to meet around 6:00 am on the trail through the woods, behind the park. There is a little clearing at the crest of the hill a couple of miles from town, surrounded by trees and close to nothing at all. We knew this time and place would guarantee privacy and that’s precisely what we wanted.

I yawned as I pulled on my jogging shorts, the tight-fitting matching top and my running shoes. As I glanced in the mirror before turning toward the kitchen, I noticed a small wet spot on the crotch of my shorts. “My word, I’m becoming some kind of trashy slut”, I grimaced. Then I figured, “what the hell”. No one will see me until I come back covered in sweat from my run. I had to smile and shake my head at that thought. Anyone who knew me would wonder how I became so devious, so bold, and so naughty.

I slipped out the kitchen door as silently as I could and began my slow jog toward the edge of our community. There I picked up the trail away from civilization and up through the woods, eventually to the hill crest and to my morning meeting. At first it was quite cool and quite dark. But you could tell the sun was coming up soon. My breath fogged the cool air as I jogged along and I could feel my nipples stiffen against the fabric of my top. In a few minutes I was glad to be warming up from the running. I arrived at the hilltop about 10 minutes to 6 am.

The fog was lifting from the little clearing. The grass was soaked with the morning dew. It looked more like a scene from Transylvania than Eastern Kansas. I walked over and sat down on a broken tree limb by the edge of the clearing and waited. But it was only a few seconds before I heard her coming over the hilltop and stopping across the clearing from me. She had also arrived a little early. My stomach jumped with anxiety and anticipation. She walked over to me and we stood close, running our eyes all over each other. Our breath still fogged the air but the sun was lightening the entire scene. Everything was still wet and cool. Our nipples poked against our tops. We looked at each other with unsmiling, determined faces; challenging, daring, wanting.
She reached back to grab her top and pulled it over her head, shook her hair and laid it aside on the ground. Her tits were now staring back at me.

“What are you doing, you slut?” I said with an amused look.

“I don’t know”, she replied. “I guess I just don’t want anything to come between us for this meeting. Relax. No one can possibly see us”.

I pulled my own top off and dropped it on top of hers. “Fine. I guess there won’t be any old men around to get an eye full and pull us apart like at the school”, I laughed.

“It’s time you and I let our tits share in our competition. If you’re not too embarrassed”, she sneered.

“Fuck you bitch. I am not embarrassed if you want to ogle my tits while we fight. You’ve always been envious”, I countered.

“No ogling, you cxnt. We’ll just let our tits fight it out along with the rest of us”, she said as we walked slowly out to the center of the clearing.

“You know I’ll do this anyway you want bitch”, she smiled insincerely at me as we faced off with our 18 year old tits displayed for each other. They were nearly identical, if truth be told - average size with nipples that were showing no signs of softening anytime soon.

We needed no pretense to innocence. We were way past that. I stepped forward and we both took a fist full of hair, then another. Our chests slapped together, mashing our young, firm breasts and causing twin groans of lust and aggression. We twisted and turned our heads as we pulled at our hair while we roughly rubbed our tits across each other. After a few seconds the struggling brought welcome warmth to our bodies in the cool morning air. But very quickly, the warmth turned to rough friction for tender skin and young nipples. Still we continued to slap our chests together and try to turn each other in the most painful way we could. We grunted lowly as we stumbled and pushed our weight against each other. By mutual consent we were two topless young women fighting in the semi-darkness of the morning.

After a couple of minutes of hair pulling and breast struggling, our legs tangled and we took each other to the ground with a thud. Instantly we thrashed and rolled on the wet grass with our legs tangling again, much like snakes in mortal combat. We rolled one way and then the other. I shivered at the first feel of the cold, wet grass. As we rolled tightly around the little clearing we began to throw fast, wild punches, hitting our backs, sides and head and neck. Although these blows were meant to hurt, neither was really in danger of injury. My pussy moistened at the feel of us hugging tightly and wailing away at each other with our fists while we thrashed about. It seemed we were both enjoying this as we continued it for several minutes.

We were too far away to hear any sounds from town. The forest was quiet and still quite dark. But nearby animals could hear the sounds of fists hitting tender flesh, our young bodies wrestling, and our moaning in combined pain and pleasure. We were both getting tired and we rested in a tight embrace on the ground with our heads pulled in painfully unnatural angles and our legs grape-vined together. The sun was coming up and we could feel a warming breeze. We rested but neither of us had any thought of quitting. Truthfully I felt a strange satisfaction as I lay there getting my second wind. This was the third time this week we had come together to fight and it felt soooo right. Even though our bodies were together in the same way, the physical sensations were quite different from our fight on the floor of her parents home. Today we were laying on wet grass in the cool outdoors with our bare breasts mashed together.

Feeling stronger now, we launched ourselves into another round of wild punching as well as savage hair pulling. For a few minutes we were stuck facing each other on our sides. Then we began to struggle for top position and rolling from one side of the clearing to the other. Our bodies were completely soaked from the dew on the grass. But I struggle kept me warm. In particular the soft warmth of our breasts against each other was in strange contrast to our punching and jerking hair. On and on we thrashed and punched and fought in the early morning.

In just a few days I had come to realize how much I wanted this. I reveled in throwing my lifelong inhibitions away, at least for a short time. It was so thrilling and excitingly forbidden to lock up with her and try to hurt each other; in private, with no judgement or admonishment. I had to admit that a few times in recent years, as we competed against each other in everything, I had fleeting thoughts of us fighting. But these thoughts always disappeared as quickly as they came. But this week, they came and they stayed.  And we came and fought. I could only compare it to the first time I sucked and jerked Jake Hershon in the back of his car and watched him shoot his cum all over me and the seats. I thought, “holy fuck that’s so deliciously sinful! How have I been missing this all my life”? That's the way I thought about fighting her. I didn’t want to miss a chance to do this ever again.

Again we became tired and rested while holding a tight embrace. Every bit of us was wet, from our hair to our ankles. We had kept our running shoes on for some reason.

“Let’s break for a minute”, she panted

In silent agreement we separated and rolled onto our backs to rest for a full couple of minutes.

“You aren’t wimping out on me, are you?”, she blurted.

“You wish, you pathetic slut”, I growled as we slowly climbed to our feet.

“You remember asking me at the house on Tuesday if we were still friends?”

“Yeah”, I said.

“Well, I don’t think we are”, she looked at me with condescension. 

“Good”, I sneered back at her. “Let’s fistfight”. I raised my fists and started sliding around her.

“Oh fuck me yessss!”, she moaned. As she raised her own fists she said, “Come on bitch”.

I swear I felt electricity in the air as we began to move around each other, waving our fists slowly up and down. All the school fist fights I ever saw by boys and by girls flashed immediately through my mind. Quickly we closed and through jabs as we moved in and out. A jab was then followed by a hard right hand. We both missed more than we connected at first. But soon we settled in for close in punching as hard and fast as we could throw them. I punched her anywhere I could. But I particularly noticed that I could pound her breasts and it made me hot with the desire to do it again and again. We concentrated on our tits a while, then began trying to hit each other in the face. We moved in and out.  We slugged each other some good shots. And we became very tired after 3 or 4 minutes. 

As we clinched, I grabbed my fingers around her tit and scratched hard.

“Agghhhhh, you bitch!”, she screamed

In a flash she had hold of my tit and we were both scratching each other pretty good. Punching with our other hand, we cursed each other like we were drunken sailors. I was out of control, punching and scratching and cursing and feeling my pussy begin to drip. Finally she pulled me to the ground by my hair and we resumed our leg grapevine and hair pulling. Using both hands I jerked her head while simultaneously humping my pussy into her thigh. She returned my move and we furiously humped and jerked hair until we screamed as our orgasms thundered through us.

It took quite a while to regain our composure. I looked at her with scratches on her breasts, arms and stomach. I knew my body must look the same. Our hair was a mess and we combed it with our fingers as best we could. Finally recovering our wet tops we pulled them on, yelping from the cold sensation against our breasts. As I glanced up I saw the sun getting pretty high in the sky. 

“It’s got to be pretty late. We should get back before a search party is organized”, I said as we walked together down the trail towards town.

“I don’t want this to be the last time”, she looked at me.

“Neither do I”.

After a long pause she replied, “We’ll figure something out. We’re smart people -- well, I am at least”.
“What you are is a b i t c h”, she sneered. “And yes, we will figure it out. Because that’s what we do now. We fight”.

sidekick

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: September 03, 2020, 07:55:17 AM »
So glad you are back. please continue this saga, as the girls mature and escalate their struggles.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #19 on: September 03, 2020, 02:55:26 PM »
I wonder if the girls will find fight rivals when they go off to college, now that they're so addicted to it.  Which of course still leaves them fired up and wanting at each other when they both get home.  Maybe they even learn a few tactics while fighting at college to surprise each other with.

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #20 on: September 03, 2020, 04:59:59 PM »
The sprinter challenged her BFF to a fight so quick. I wonder how long that’s been on her mind.
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: September 16, 2020, 09:11:44 AM »
Wow that's a very nice story. Hope to read more from you. Keep writing
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #22 on: September 17, 2020, 03:23:45 AM »
Competition 4: Off to College

And so, the weekend inevitably came.  I went South to the Univ. of Oklahoma. She went West to the Univ. of Colorado. We had been looking forward to this day for years. But, given the events of the past week, my heart just wasn’t in it. The first thing I did after moving in was to get online for a video call with her, after my new roommate went out.

“This is so strange”, I confided. I want to be here, but not if you aren’t.

“I know”, she answered. I so wish you were just next door; or better yet, my roommate.

“Ummmm, that would be soooo good”, she cooed. There would be no one to hide from when we fight”.

“We could go at it all night long”, I moaned

Now we were both silent as we looked into each other’s eyes and moaned and groaned with lust. When I suddenly heard my roommate coming back in, we terminated the call, afraid to be discovered as a dirty fight slut on my first day. I bounced up off the bed, afraid my wet pussy had already soaked through my shorts.

The next three days were filled with freshman orientation activities. My roommate was nice enough but totally boring. She was slightly overweight, plain, brown hair, average bust with big glasses. I began to get comfortable with my surroundings. But I was constantly distracted. I couldn’t ever get her totally out of my head.

I imagined the new female classmates I met rolling on the floor in a ball or standing up slugging each other. I pictured each female professor in a stand-up hair-pulling match with me. Every night I masturbated over and over as silently as I could. Every time I had a break from class for a few hours, I would ping her to see if she was free and we could talk about our desire for physical competition and the opportunity to hurt each other.

Since I had discovered my lust for fighting, I couldn’t get enough. It was all I ever thought about. I was getting by in my classes, but just barely. If it weren’t for masturbation I would have lost my mind. I started going to watch the female volleyball team practices. For an hour or so I could watch these fit, attractive girls in very short, tight shorts and ponytails jumping and grunting and spiking the ball down on top of each other. But all the while I was hoping for a fight to break out and for the coaches to let them go at it.

I also spent considerable time observing the practice of the swim team. My gaze swept over every inch of those brief, tight fitting, one piece suits. I wondered about the physical difficulty of fighting underwater, as I mentally paired off the girls and imagined their wet bodies struggling together. This continued until I realized my own body was becoming wet and I left before I became a spectacle.

My own legitimate athletic interests were being satisfied by my joining the track and field team as a long-distance runner. Many days were spent enjoying long, solo runs through the campus, across the nearby wooded park, through adjacent housing communities, and back to the locker room. My times were improving steadily. As I ran I imagined fighting her which kept my mind from focusing on how tired I was. This inevitably meant arriving back at the finish with a dripping pussy. Fortunately, no one noticed as I was also dripping with sweat and immediately jumping into the shower. Still, being hot and bothered like that is risky when you’re in a locker-room full of other naked girls. A couple of times I had to repress my strong desire to jump another girl and clamp my hands around an attractive set of tits or jerk a full head of hair as I slugged my fist into her stomach.  Yeah, I had it bad. I was hooked.

In early November I learned that a couple of my classes were to be canceled on a Friday. It was something about a gas leak problem in the building. But as soon as I heard that, I called her up.

“Turns out I’m going to have a long weekend totally free”, I said breathlessly. I can’t stand this anymore.  Let’s meet up”.

“How the hell are we going to do that? If you hadn’t noticed, we’re hundreds of miles apart, slut”.

“I know, you moron. You have a car, don’t you? Cut your classes and let’s meet somewhere in the middle”.

“Ummmm, tempting but, . .”

“Oh come on bitch, it will be just the two of us, somewhere away from our own campuses”.

“Alright, you dirty cxnt. Meet me in Colby at the Holiday Inn. That’s practically the end of the earth. No one knows us there or will care why we’re there.”

“That’s over 200 miles, bitch.”

“It’s over 400 for me but I’ll leave early Friday. Come on you pussy.  I want to fight.”

“I’m coming to you whore. And fight we will. By the way, you won’t need a change of clothes. You remember when we met in the woods at home, we didn’t want our bras to get in the way. Well, this time I don’t want any clothing in the way”.

“Ummmmm, you know I’ll gladly fight you naked, you slut. I wish I could leave right now.”

“As soon as you can get there on Friday, no matter how late it is. You get your own room. Remember it’s Colby, Kansas. I don’t want to stir up attention and be conspicuous. If we share a room they’ll assume we’re lesbians.

“Yeah, I guess we don’t want the cops or the priest to come knocking on our door. It’s a date”.

“Fucking right it is. See you Friday night.  Bring your fists”.

Spending all day in the car was not my idea of how to spend a Friday off with no classes. But I was excited at the weekend to come. As soon as I woke up Friday morning, I jumped in the car and headed North. Fortunately the weather was cold but dry. After a couple of hours, the only thing keeping me from drifting back to sleep was my hand down the front of my jeans and the mental picture I had of her and I tangled up together for the coming weekend. But the central plains of Oklahoma and Kansas are mind-numbingly boring. After another hour I had to make good use of the rest stop to jump into a restroom stall and masturbate properly without fear of drifting off the road. But as momentarily satisfying as that was, I knew I wanted to get on to my reward for this boring car trip.

Finally, I arrived in Colby at about 1:30 pm. If you’ve never been there, and I can’t imagine you have, I can assure you it’s like the old joke.  “Colby isn’t the end of the world, but you can see it from here”. I checked in without incident, locked the door, stripped out of my clothes, and left them laying on the floor. After 4 ½ hours on the road, it was heavenly to close the curtains, lay naked on the bed, stretch out my muscles, and relax. I connected to the motel’s WiFi and watched catfight videos and masturbated until my stomach forced me to get up and find some dinner. Was the video watching on their network going to get me in trouble? I don’t know. Maybe. At that point, I didn’t really care. It was something to deal with later, if necessary.   

Fast food is, , ,  well, it’s fast food. So undernourished but full, I came back to the room after dinner and repeated the lock, strip, and masturbate routine. I remembered how surprised I had been that day when she first invited me to fight. I was surprised yes, but also instantly and inexplicably excited. After all our years of competition and friendship, we fell into a fighting embrace so naturally and quickly. In a flash, we went from friendly talking after a run to fighting on the school ball field. In those few minutes, it seemed our lives had changed. We had been competing all our lives and now it seemed we were both ready for the final stage of that competition; to fight like mature women, throwing away all inhibitions and fear of consequence. And it was sooo satisfying even though it lasted only a couple of minutes.

Then I remembered how eager we both were to meet alone the next day at her house -- in her fucking house! My pussy squirted as I rubbed my engorged clit and remembered the two of us rolling on the floor. Her parents would never know how we pulled hair and wrestled and scratched and slapped and punched each other, completely free to do what we wanted for an hour. Yes! We did exactly what we wanted. We wanted to fight. Why was it suddenly so exciting? I didn’t know and absolutely couldn’t have cared less. I just wanted to embrace the feelings and hope it would last as long as possible.

Then that next Thursday morning. We got up early and met in the woods on the edge of town. And just like we’d been doing this for years, we stripped to the waist and went at each other, right there in the clearing, bare-breasted! “Uhhhhhhnnnnn”, (more pussy squirting), as I relived those memories and hoped she would arrive soon. That’s all I could do until about 9:30 pm when there was a knock at the door.

My heart jumped up into my throat, the butterflies burst into flight within my stomach and I blurted out,

“It’s open”.

When the door opened, our eyes met and the electricity in the air rose to a dangerous level. Immediately she closed the door and, seeing me naked in the chair across the room, she began to remove her clothes. She dropped her top, jeans, and underwear on the floor on top of mine as she slowly walked toward me. I could feel myself radiating heat and my pulse quicken. Finally our weekend was about to get started.

sidekick

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #23 on: September 17, 2020, 06:08:46 AM »
Oh my god yes. Yes. Yes!  Sidekick you are amazing. Phenomenal. I cannot wait for the next part. Fuck I wish it was me there fighting and cumming

Offline Gent

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 17, 2020, 06:27:21 AM »
Sidekick, your stories are perfect, it's not often I love stories with no barefeet in as much as I do yours! :)

Offline chuckles

• I love YaBB 1G - SP1!
« Reply #25 on: September 17, 2020, 12:01:16 PM »
I can’t believe that in the past month both Gark and now SIDEKICK are back! You are one of the true greats. Welcome back!

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #26 on: September 17, 2020, 02:53:22 PM »
Another great chapter.  Often the buildup can be just as exciting as the actual fight, and that was a treat to read.  Really looking forward to what that mind of yours comes up with next!

Offline Georgian_Peach

• Shalom slut
« Reply #27 on: September 17, 2020, 10:27:39 PM »
Oh my god yes. Yes. Yes!  Sidekick you are amazing. Phenomenal. I cannot wait for the next part. Fuck I wish it was me there fighting and cumming

It can be....

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #28 on: September 25, 2020, 12:51:42 AM »
I was hoping for KU and K-State an 1h15m apart on I-70.  OU has an excellent distance program, so I assume our protagonist is a legitimate athlete.  Looking forward.
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: September 25, 2020, 02:26:45 PM »
You are a phenomenally good writer. Can't wait to read the next part
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...