News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Competition

• 60 Replies

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Competition
« on: August 28, 2020, 10:16:00 PM »
I read something online recently which triggered the following story. I can’t remember who’s it was. I apologize if I borrowed a phrase or situation. I humbly submit the following daydream of my perverted mind for your enjoyment.

----------------

She was athletic and carefree, just like me. We lived on opposite ends of our little residential community in East Central Kansas. We played together since kindergarten. The community was rural but economically upscale. It was the prettiest part of the state - not pancake flat like the Western part. There were lakes and rolling hills, schools full of kids, team and individual sports, small-town festivals, church & theater productions, science fairs, and even more things to stimulate healthy young girls to grow into healthy young women.

She and I competed early and often. The science fair, the school play, the youth soccer league, the young homemaker’s baking contest, and the 4-H rallies all provided us opportunities for friendly competition. We both were very keen on winning. But the competition was friendly. We loved to match our skills against each other, laughing all the time but also trying desperately to be the first/best. No clear pattern emerged. She would win. I would win. After a little while, we stopped keeping an actual count. Every opportunity that came by for us to compete was enthusiastically embraced. We raced each other to the bus stop. We struggled earnestly to sell the most cookies for school fundraising. We competed to see who could turn in their term paper first. But through it all, we remained fast friends.

Finishing up high school gave us the opportunity for track and field competition. She was a good sprinter. I was a very good distance runner. But we both had natural athletic skills. Our bodies had developed in a way that pleased us both. She had strong, smooth legs, a tiny waist. So did I. She was developing a generous pair of breasts, even though it was later than some of our friends. This was also happening to me. She had beautiful blonde, wavy shoulder-length hair. Mine was shoulder-length black, straight, and smooth as silk. She had very noticeable, round, curvy hips. And so did I.

We could have been sisters, I guess. Our competition with each other on everything certainly fit that circumstance. We had sleep-overs. We went camping together. We were inseparable. Every time I won I beamed with joy. Every time I lost I smiled and hugged her. But secretly I cursed my luck and vowed to beat her the next time. When our senior year of high school came to a finish we were set to go different directions to college. It felt strange to both of us to contemplate being apart.

Then one warm August day I took a break from organizing my things to move and went out for a run. I set out on my familiar path through our neighborhood, across the local park, looping back through town, and finishing at the old ball field. I know this loop was approximately 3 miles. I just started out as I saw her coming around the schoolhouse in her jogging gear. She was out running the same route in the opposite direction. We stopped as we met and caught our breath. We relaxed our muscles and cooled down as talked. 

“Fancy meeting you here”, I laughed.

“Yeah. I’m going to miss this next month”, she replied.

“Remember how we ran this route over and over getting ready for the regional meet last fall?”

“Yeah. I remember you were always coming in last in all our trial runs”, she grinned.

“Oh, I don’t think so. I seem to remember you finishing on my tail more than half the time”, I smirked at her.

“We can race right now and see for sure”, she taunted me.

“Careful. I’ll embarrass you on your last week here”, I scoffed.

“Well. I’ll tell you what. Let’s go over there behind the maintenance shed and you can see if you can best me in a fight. Perhaps you can win at something” she winked at me.

I was shocked at her words.

I tried to maintain my friendly face as I battled the nervous feeling rolling through my stomach. But owing to our lifelong competition, I answered quickly.

“Ha, ha. You had better watch what you ask for”.

“Come on chicken. It’s just you and me”, she replied with a glint in her eye.

“Alright, you’re on”, I said as we turned to walk the short distance behind the shed.

I couldn’t believe what was happening. On the one hand, this felt so wrong.  On the other, it seemed pretty normal from two girls who competed at everything for years. When we arrived, she turned to face me and looked around. 

“We should get started before someone sees us and pulls us apart”, she offered.

I blushed and felt the rush of adrenaline running through me. I tried to imagine how we would look to someone who felt they needed to pull us apart. And with no further fanfare, we came together, still sweating in our jogging clothes and put up our hands. Quickly we grabbed handfuls of hair and slapped our bodies together. We pulled each other closer with our free arm and began to shuffle our feet as we pushed for advantage.

I was amazed at the swift progression of these events. Barely 3 minutes ago we were having a friendly conversation on the jogging path. Now we were fighting behind the school’s athletic maintenance shed.

As we turned and pushed and struggled for balance, we exchanged body punches. The sensations going through my body were electrifying. My best friend and I were fighting. We had competed in everything our whole lives. And now we were competing with physical violence.  This was probably the only competitive human activity that we hadn’t already done. It took only a few seconds before it started to feel like another normal way for us to compete. We settled into a rhythm of punching and jerking our hair which became faster and more savage. It was as if my body was catching fire. I began to enjoy the satisfying sensations of body contact and knowing I was punishing her.

Presently our legs tangled and we fell to the ground. Instantly we rolled over and over for top position. Our legs re-tangled and we stopped on our sides when neither of us could gain the advantage. We jerked our hair painfully and swung our fists into soft rib cages and also at each other’s head. And then in a flash, I heard shouting and felt strong hands pulling at my waist and arms. I was dragged by my feet. And in a minute we were cruelly dragged from each other by some burly school maintenance workers. 

“Girls! Stop this. You can’t do this here. Don’t make us report this”, they admonished.

Our breathing slowly calmed down as we looked at each other while the two older men chastised us. We noticed our tangled hair and scratches on our arms and neck. But overall, the damage was minor and easily concealed. I remember mumbling something like, “I’m sorry.  We’re going home”, as I shuffled off toward home. When I got to the street I had smoothed my hair and adjusted my clothes. But the maintenance worker’s words kept playing in my head.

“You can’t do this here”.

As if to say, “It’s normal and allowed for you girls to fight but don’t you know there are approved places for that?”

And the rush in my stomach began to return as I thought about she and I finishing what we started, . . .  in an approved place,. . . to see who would win. The reason no longer mattered. And truthfully there was no reason for the fight in the first place. Now it was just competition. She and I loved to compete. It’s all we ever did. It seemed we’d found a new way to do it.

I got home and went straight up to my room. And as I entered, my phone was ringing. It was her.

“I told you I was afraid we’d be seen”, she said
“And we were just going good too. Well, -- not so good for you maybe”, I taunted.

“Fuck you. I was winning.  But if you really want to settle this, get over here. No one will be home for a few hours. We can see who’s better at fighting. Are you afraid?”, she teased.

“Fuck you”. You know I am not afraid. We were just fighting 10 minutes ago. Let’s continue”, I said

“Yes, let’s.  I’m ready.  Hurry up”, she urged.

“I’m already out my front door”, I replied.

“Good”, she answered as the line went dead.

As I walked, I thought of the one fight I had back in junior high school. It was a quick and wild battle of fists in the girls’ bathroom which probably lasted all of 30 seconds. I couldn’t remember ever seeing her fight more than maybe once as well. Neither of us was experienced in this. But it was a competition now.  We knew how to compete. (More later?)

sidekick

Offline tommyfighter

• God Member
Re: Competition
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2020, 10:36:31 PM »
Love the setup! If not already considered, it would be interesting to hear a bit more about the previous fights each had.

Offline sinclairfan

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2020, 11:11:09 PM »
Love the setup! If not already considered, it would be interesting to hear a bit more about the previous fights each had.

Yes, that......and, names.....and, what colleges are they going to?  But, yes, love how they accelerated from zero to fists in 180 seconds.

Offline finglock

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 01:22:20 AM »
YES he is back with a vengeance!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 01:43:50 AM »
Oh gods above yes! Sidekick is BACK!

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 05:39:39 AM »
Great start.  I'm really looking forward to seeing where this one goes.  Thanks for sharing!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2020, 05:48:42 AM »
Thank you my friends. With all the rotten things going on in the world - especially the pandemic, I figured we all could use a few more stories to entertain and distract us.
sidekick

Offline cfight

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: August 29, 2020, 01:28:02 PM »
Let's keep the story going. Love the story.

Offline kelllyclaws

« Reply #8 on: August 29, 2020, 03:01:37 PM »
So glad you are writing again :)

TheDevilsAngel

« Reply #9 on: August 29, 2020, 03:47:52 PM »
Great story!!! Can’t wait for part 2

Offline Debbiedoes

« Reply #10 on: August 29, 2020, 03:51:48 PM »
I do so love your writing x

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #11 on: August 29, 2020, 07:22:57 PM »
Competition 2: At Home

As I made my way to her house I marveled at the last hour of my life. Now, after a whole life of friendship and friendly competition, she and I had gotten in a fight. Well, we didn’t “get into it” as much as we just decided to do it. If I had been foretold last week that this would happen I would have been shocked. Yet, strangely, today I was not shocked. I was puzzled. Why the hell was I doing this?  It was a question I could not answer. Yet I had not the slightest bit of hesitation or regret in my choice. And yes, I was excited. I felt the familiar excitement of competition with her. It was the excitement we always had to win, to be the best, to beat each other. But there was another side of my excitement. I felt an unmistakable thrill. It was like breaking the rules and getting away with it. It was like engaging in some forbidden pleasure. Wow. Did I really just have that thought? Was I feeling the pleasure in having a fight? I found it hard to deny that I was. What the hell was happening to me?

Our mutual lack of experience in fighting alone made this situation improbable. In my experience, while most all girls got into a fight at some time when they were young, but there was clearly a type of girl who got into fights and a type that didn’t. I was the latter. We both were - or I would have said so before this afternoon. Yet we both had no hesitation. It was awkward at first. But then I definitely felt the familiarity and excitement of competition with her. I could only imagine what we must have looked like to the old guys who pulled us apart. I’ll bet the hard-ons would have been visible in their pants. I didn’t notice. My attention was only on her. Omg, I knew boys got hard at the sight of a girl fight. But I hadn’t ever thought about old men in such a situation.  I felt my pussy moisten as I turned into her yard.

I saw her looking out the window at me as I came up the walk. Her face disappeared quickly and I opened the door and walked in without knocking. I saw her going to the back of the house and followed. She stopped and turned at the back door. The back-most room was a solarium. Their back yard contained no shrubbery or fence. Although the neighboring homes were not that close, there was nothing to obscure the view. I accepted without debate that we should not have our competition in the back yard for fear of being more of a spectacle than we were earlier this afternoon.

She pulled the blinds closed on all the windows and turned to face me. We were both still in our jogging clothes.

“I’ve pushed some things out of the way in here”. She said. “We can’t bust the place up. Mom will be home in a couple of hours. So let’s stay in the center of the room”.

“Fine”, I nodded. “Are you ready to continue? We need to establish that I’m the best.”

And then I pulled off my top, leaving me in only my exercise bra and very tight, very short jogging shorts. This surprised me even as I was doing it. I honestly don’t know why I did that but it just seemed natural.
She watched me remove my top and then did the same to hers. “You’re looking at the best right now. Any way you want to do this is fine with me”. We stared at each other. It was more awkward this time for some reason. I felt the butterflies rising in my stomach. We slid slowly around each other.

Stepping forward she said, “We should have done this a long time ago”.

‘I know”, I answered in almost a whisper.

As our bodies came together we both raised a hand to grab a full fist of hair. We looked unsmilingly into each other’s eyes. My pussy was dripping. Omg, what was happening to me? We began to pull hair, gently at first but then with increasing force. We leaned on each other. We pulled each other’s head in painful angles. We heard each other groan and the exertion and discomfort. Then I punched her rib cage with my free hand. And she returned the favor. In that moment I realized how much I wanted this. We exchanged more slow body punches and jerked our hair. I felt and heard her bra scratching against mine. There was no other sound in the empty house.  We were both panting as we engaged, not only physically, but emotionally in the center of the room.

“Fight me”, she whispered

“Yes, come on”, I breathed

As we pushed our knees into each other we reached for hair with both hands and then pulled each other over at the waist. We stumbled around, painfully pulling hair. We periodically jerked each other up by the hair and smacked our torsos together, mashing our tits and groaning. After several minutes of this, we tangled legs and fell to the floor. Instantly we jumped to clutch each other laying on our sides and re-tangled our legs in a grapevine fashion. We jerked our heads back painfully. The house was warm. Although the blinds were closed, quite a bit of sunlight got through into the solarium. I could feel the sweat on our stomachs, legs, and arms. I reached with one hand to pull at her shorts and scratch her back. She scratched me back and we lay there for many minutes in a tight embrace.

I’ve never felt so alive. I wished we could stay here undisturbed. I wished we had done this before we would both be going away to college. Our shorts, legs, and torsos were drenched in sweat. We began to smack body punches into ribs and backs and even the sides of our heads. It hurt when she hit me. But I didn’t notice it so much.  There were so many sensations to experience. The warmth of our bodies, our sweat, our tits, my pussy feeling warm and tingly against her thigh and my fists pounding her back. I wanted to stay there locked together tightly on the floor. I was never going to give up in this competition. I would gladly fight as long as it took.

We got into a rhythm with one hand jerking hair and one punching. We went faster and faster. The sounds of our punches echoed in the house. When we couldn’t go any faster we added the humping of our pussies into each other’s thighs. Our bodies were going at each other in pain and pleasure. I felt her orgasm as she moaned loudly and clutched me in a killer embrace. But I kept punching her and humping her like an animal until my own orgasm washed over me and we shared a tight, sweaty embrace for long minutes. The house was now silent except for the sound of our labored breathing slowly returning to normal.

Finally, we slumped away from each other on our backs, in a puddle of sweat on the floor. We rested.

“Did we decide who’s best?”, she said softly

“No”, I answered. We’ll have to do this again”.

“Good”. What time is it?” she said, straining up to see the clock on the wall.“Fuck, it’s 5 pm. Mom will be home soon.”

We took our time slowly climbing back to our feet and collecting our tops. I pulled mine over my head and down my sweat-soaked body. “Well at least we look like we just finished a long run”, I laughed.

“Brush your hair”, she answered looking at me and pointing to a brush on the table. “You look like you’ve been in a catfight. We took turns combing out our hair while continuing to stare at each other.

“I think fighting is one area of competition that we need to continue”, I offered

“Yes but I wish we had started much earlier”, she sighed.  “Are we still friends?”

“I don’t know”, I said truthfully. “Do you still want to be?”

“How would you feel if I said no?” she looked at me unsmilingly.

“I don’t care as long as we fight again”, I groaned.

“Agreed”, she said as we stared at each other silently for a couple of minutes.

“Not now”, she finally broke the silence.

“Fuck”, I softly swore. “It’s too bad”. 

“Don’t worry. Let’s make plans for Thursday morning,” she said.  “Now get out of here before Mom gets here”.

“Sound good”, I said as I started toward the door. “Fuck you very much”.

“Fuck you very much. Until Thursday”.
sidekick

Offline h_k

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: August 31, 2020, 04:11:09 PM »
Really well-written. I hope we get a winner though.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #13 on: August 31, 2020, 10:35:03 PM »
I am loving this so much!  Can't wait to read what happens when they get back together.

Offline Matrix21

• God Member
  • Avatar is fav actress for fight fantasies!
« Reply #14 on: September 01, 2020, 04:51:01 PM »
I can’t wait until the next part, hot story
Not into roleplay, so please do not contact me about roleplaying catfights please, thanks.