News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Competition

• 60 Replies

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
Re: Competition
« Reply #30 on: September 25, 2020, 07:22:10 PM »
Hey Sidekick,  Love to see the story develop in your catfight mind.  Excellent as always.  Your friend, Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline Phoenix_Falcone

• Let the flames take you...
    • Author at Fights.Sexy
« Reply #31 on: October 02, 2020, 03:51:20 PM »
What a fantastic start.  I've been a huge fan of Sidekick's over the years.  Every story is a classic.  Great stuff and hope this one continues soon!

Offline Dude64

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 02, 2020, 05:23:21 PM »
I've been reading you for years now! I absolutely love your style!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2020, 05:57:37 AM »
Thank you very kindly everyone. FYI, I'm about halfway through the next part.
sidekick

Offline Hammer48

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2020, 03:31:51 PM »
We will await, Sidekick, and find pleasure in the waiting...

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #35 on: October 16, 2020, 08:20:24 PM »
Competition 5: The Weekend

It was so deliciously perverse. We were both college freshmen. She was my friend/rival/enemy and I was hers. We had just driven hours on a Friday evening to meet each other in a private, anonymous setting, for the sole purpose of fighting. We wanted to do it where no one could see or interfere. We wanted to do it with no time pressure whatsoever. And we wanted to do it naked.

My pussy was already dripping as we came together with our fingers searching, probing for a strong hold that would allow us to have control. Quickly we had our hands in each other’s hair. Throughout all of history, this was the hold that women of all ages, shapes and sizes have preferred when fighting. It’s uniquely feminine, while achieving instant control over an opponent. From a good handful of hair you can jerk her head and neck  painfully, scratch her scalp, pull her into a wall or a knee, or throw her into the floor. At first we did none of those things. There was no hurry. We had the weekend.

We pulled each other close with our heads at an angle while staring into each other’s eyes. I could see the lust, which matched my own, looking back at me. I felt our breasts meet with rock hard nipples dragging across each other as we struggled for position. With my other hand I  punched her ribs and she responded in kind. We continued to exchange body punches as we jerked hair, pushed, strained and stumbled slowly around and around in the center of the small motel room.

I wallowed in the warm body contact, our tits wrestling, our fists smacking while grunting softly with each punch. I don’t know which I loved more; punching her or feeling her fist hit my ribs and back and the side of my head. This rhythm went on for some time and slowly our pace began to increase. I whispered,

“Come on. . . I’ve missed you”.

“I’m here, you slut”, she whispered back. “Let’s go”.

The punching came faster and harder. Maybe it was muscle memory from our three previous fights. Maybe it was my imagination. But it seemed like a well choreographed dance. We knew just how to control each other - to hurt each other. There was no defense. We punched, scratched and jerked each other willingly, eagerly, and efficiently for, what seemed like, a long time. 

Our legs tangled and we fell to the floor with a thump, instantly thrashing and rolling over each other for position. Our naked, sweaty bodies slipped and slid until we were finally able to get firm hold on each other. We lay on our sides, legs tangled and arms holding each other tightly. We jerked our heads back by the hair. The volume of our groaning increased. We took our first short rest as we held each other close on the worn carpet. After a while she let go with one hand and snaked it around to clamp into the side of my breast.

“Agghhhhh!”, I yelped. “Bitch”, I spat as I moved one hand to scratch her tit as well.

“Yeah, come on, you cxnt. Have you got what it takes”?

“Let’s see”, I moaned, half in pain and half in lust.

We clutched tightly and scratched and pulled our flesh with evil intent, all the while listening to each other moan in pain. Our legs strained for control and I felt the sensation of my wet pussy against her thigh. When we couldn’t take the pain on our breasts any longer we let go and started to thrash violently. Rolling over each other one way and then back the other resulted in a stalemate. Again we clutched each other on our sides. She brought one hand up to choke me while continuing to hold my hair. Quickly I put a hand to her throat as well. Neither had sufficient strength in one hand to completely cut off our breathing. But still it was plenty painful and made us both gasp for air as we fought on the floor.

I brought up my knee and smacked into her pussy which actually splattered her sweet juices on us both. We were hurting each other and I loved it. We lay with one hand clutching the other’s throat and scratching, punching and slapping with the other. Our legs were tangled and straining. For quite some time we lay on the floor, staring at each other with hatred and lust. The punching and scratching slowed somewhat as we grew very tired. The struggle had warmed our bodies and the little motel room. We sweated and panted. No words were exchanged. None were needed.

I lost all sensation of time and really of place too. There was only this girl I’d known all my life and our fight. A couple of times I awoke startled, realizing I’d dozed off as we clutched each other in sadistic lust. It had been a long drive down here and a long time we’ve been at each other. How many hours since we signed in? Was it yesterday or earlier today?  I had no idea what time it was. I could only see it was night and we were locked together on the floor, clutching, strangling, punching, sweating and panting in pain and lust.

We went on and on, in and out of consciousness, never letting go. The worn carpet became damp from our sweating. I was so tired. But this was what we came here to do. There were no more distractions, no more worries. There was only fighting.  Damn, that’s exactly what I wanted. My best friends and I weren’t friends any longer. Anyone who knew us 6 months ago probably wouldn’t recognize us at all. We’d turned into dirty, fighting sluts. I didn’t know how.  And I didn’t care.

At some point, I realized the sun had come up, sort of. The light in the window was grey, depressing but pretty normal for early winter on the plains of Kansas. As I became fully awake I sensed my naked body entangled with hers. We were in the same catball we had held all night long. Even while tangled with evil intent, I stretched my muscles as an involuntary reflex from waking up. As I felt her do the same, we both moaned softly. I was suddenly keenly aware of our intimate position and our naked flesh pressing together. Our tight struggle to simultaneously wrestle but also wake up caused my pussy to moisten. Then suddenly, like a tsunami, my lust overtook me. I slapped her and grabbed her pussy with one hand. Then feeling her match my movements we quickly and roughly rubbed our wet clits. We moaned and let our tongues wrestle while drooling and humping our fingers. And then a wonderful, exhilarating orgasm washed  over us with wave after wave. And I was afraid our moans would be heard all over the motel floor.

“Ahhhhhhhhh, eeeeehhhhhhhh, ummmmmmmmmmm!”

We bucked and squirted on each other until the ecstasy began to slowly subside. It was the most wonderful pleasure I’d ever felt in my life.

“Ummmmmmmm, fuuuuuccccckkkkkkkk, Unnnnhhhhhhhhh”

Eventually we pushed and kicked away from each other and sat up on the floor. As I looked at her, I could only imagine I looked the same. She was drenched in sweat and cum juices with her hair wet and matted and sticking out in weird directions. I rubbed my sore breasts and looked down at the scratches I could see there.

“You look like the prefect, dirty, disgusting slut of the year”, I said

“Takes one to know one”, she chuckled.

“Damn right”, I replied.  “But I’m fucking starving”.

We looked with reluctance at our clothes strung out on the floor, knowing we had nothing else to wear. Then one at a time, we washed up a little in the bathroom and pulled on our clothes, still feeling dirty and disgusting. We followed each other down to the lobby and paused while looking out into the grey, depressing morning.

“Share breakfast together?”, I asked.

She turned to face me and gave me an uncertain look. “I’m not sure”, she replied.

We stared at each other for a time and I knew my answer. “I don’t think I can promise to keep my hands off you”. I actually did feel an inexplicable urge to ball up my fist and slug her chest.

“Yes, I agree. We’d better split up. I’d love to fight you on the street corner but let’s not get arrested”.

“If you insist, bitch. Too bad. It would be fun”.

We glared and smirked at each other a moment before finally pushing away and stepping through the door one at a time. I turned left and she turned right. We knew we would be spending the day with each other. But first, breakfast!
sidekick

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #36 on: October 16, 2020, 09:30:45 PM »
Amazing. Hot. Sexy. Sidekick, you never disappoint. I LOVE your stories.

Offline femfitefan

• God Member
    • My Flickr Photo Page
« Reply #37 on: October 17, 2020, 03:55:27 AM »
Another great chapter.  Can't wait to hear what happens after breakfast!

Offline ShannonWildcat

« Reply #38 on: October 17, 2020, 05:45:27 AM »
This is scandalously good

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 17, 2020, 08:54:15 AM »
I hope their next fight produces a black eye or two they can take as souvenirs on their way back. great job!

Offline Thommy1982

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 18, 2020, 09:40:25 AM »
This Story is so hot

Offline Tigressel

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 20, 2020, 11:05:19 AM »
So hot and brilliantly written
The best way to settle rivalries between bitter rivals is to get down and dirty and let the claws talk...

Offline Rivals Rapture

• God Member
  • Hate & desire -- struggle & sensuality.
    • www.Fights.Sexy - The Home of Female Fight Fiction
« Reply #42 on: October 21, 2020, 07:59:06 PM »
As always Sidekick, you are the master. Bravo.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #43 on: October 21, 2020, 08:34:20 PM »
My goodness! It's wonderful to receive so many complements from such a talented group of people. Many of you are way more talented writers than I could ever be. What I do with today's stories is the same as I did with the very first one I released into the wild all those many years ago. I simply write down the dirty stories that go round in my head and make them available to other dirty minded souls. And now, as then, I am amazed and gratified that so many other people seem to really like them.

Thank you all for your support.

I intend to keep going with this one, at least for a little longer.  That is, if that's all right with everyone.
sidekick

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #44 on: October 21, 2020, 08:51:41 PM »
I really hope you do carry it on it's a fantastic read, it's a shame we have to wait for the next part