News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Competition

• 60 Replies

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
Re: Competition
« Reply #45 on: October 23, 2020, 10:02:27 PM »
Competition 6: Saturday Morning One

After ten or eleven hours of fighting with some exhausted sleeping mixed in-between rounds, I was starving. I walked a few blocks before finding the little diner and slipping into a booth in the back. With great enthusiasm, I ordered eggs, bacon, pancakes, biscuits, hash browns, and a diet coke - (hey come on. I have to watch my figure). I practically inhaled it and licked my lips as I paid the bill. The older woman at the cash register noticed the scratches on my neck and a little bruise on the back of my hand. She studied me directly with a slightly amused and knowing look as she returned my change.

“We don’t get many new faces around here”, she said pleasantly.

“Yeah, I’m just in town for a weekend meeting”, I offered, trying not to generate any more interest.

“Oh, well I certainly hope your meeting is satisfying”, she smiled slightly as I turned to go.

I couldn’t escape the clear impression she had a very good idea of what kind of meeting I was having. And in spite of myself, I blushed and felt my pussy moisten. There was a tingle of excitement in my stomach to think this woman knew I had been in a fight. Suddenly I realized that I liked that idea.

I hustled back up the street to the motel. In my haste, I hadn’t thought to bring a heavy coat. Every once in a while you could catch a warm November day in Kansas. But mostly it was damn cold. There was nothing to stop the wind. I swear it is one of the windiest places on the face of the Earth - at least in my limited experience. In addition to getting warm, I was anxious to get back to my weekend “business meeting”. As my wet pussy and I stepped into the lobby, I noticed her in the elevator as the doors were just closing. My heart skipped a beat. I swear I don’t know what had happened to me in the last few months. But I hurried to the elevator so we could get back together as soon as possible.

When the doors opened on the second floor with a “ding”, I stepped out into the hallway and right into her face.

“Uhhhhhh, Uhhhhhh”.

My pussy twitched and the adrenaline flowed through me. Both of us were breathing harder. We stared in hatred and both suddenly shoved each other roughly. As we stepped back I glanced down the hallway. Predictably, it was empty.

“OMG, this girl and I were toxic to each other. We both wanted to compete, to hurt, to win, and not in a friendly way. It seemed like a million years since we were best friends. We used to be inseparable. And we still wanted to be, but now there was nothing friendly about it.

As if on queue we both slowly raised our fists. I couldn’t resist. She was standing there ready to punch me and inviting me to fight. And I didn’t give one good fuck that we were standing in the public hallway of the motel. We closed and exchanged jabs and a couple of right hands to our bodies. Then we backed up and came at each other again. Our punching echoed in the vacant hallway. We wound up for more when “BAM”, the loud bang of a slamming door came from somewhere down the hall. And then the elevator “Ding” was like a shock, forcing us to scramble back from each other and turn toward our rooms on the far end. We shuffled down the hallway as normally as we could when the schoolboy came out of the elevator and his mom called to him from the open door up ahead. I was irritated to be interrupted but anxious to get inside our room where no more interruptions would happen.

I saw her turn at the door in front of me after unlocking it and she began to unbutton her blouse as she waited for me.

“Ummmm”, I purred and began to unbutton my own as strangely I had a fleeting thought of the waitress at the diner.

By the time I reached the door we both had our blouses off and were unhooking our bras. I shoved her in as my breasts bounced free and we continued to strip while walking toward the bed. The second-floor window faced nothing but an empty alley. But she pulled the curtains anyway.

“There’s nothing else in the world today except you and me, bitch”, she said softly

“Shut up and fight me, slut”, I answered as we stepped toward each other.

“With pleasure”, she whispered.

We reached up and buried our hands in each other’s hair. Then pulling our naked bodies close, I felt our stiff nipples dragging across bare skin. Our legs tangled and we stumbled slowly as we pulled our heads back by the hair. We both moaned with lust and held each other in the contorted position, heads pulled back painfully, breasts mashing together, legs pushed between our rivals’. We held this position for many minutes, savoring the wicked sensations. I felt my pussy dripping down my leg and hers on mine. We began to hump each other’s thigh. Oh yeah, this is where I wanted to be.

I let go with one hand and punched the side of her head and her ribs. She matched my moves and we added rhythmic slugging to our competition. Ummmmmm, I heard her panting along with me. We were getting more excited. The punching became harder and more deliberate.

“Fuck you, cxnt”, she grunted.

“Come on, there’s no one to save you, whore”, I growled.

“I hope not”, she answered. “We’re going to do every dirty thing we ever dreamed of to each other”.

“Ahh that’s cute that you dreamed about me, you pig”.

“You dirty slag!”, her punches quickened.

“Oooh yeah. Come on”, I responded with my own punching.

As we pounded away on each other we pulled ourselves into the floor with a thump. Instantly our bodies tangled around each other and we thrashed, punched, and scratched for advantage. We rolled slowly one way and then back the other as we each tried to maintain the top position. But we were evenly matched and most of the time we fought on our sides. Occasionally we could look into each other’s eyes while scratching tits and punching and hair-pulling.

“Ahhhhhh, uhhhhhggggggggg”, my orgasm flooded over me.

Seeing me cuming energized her to pound me with her fists and jerk my hair savagely. OMG it felt so electrically wonderful. I thrashed and humped and drooled and moaned and punched her until the warm pleasure finally began to subside and I just lay there and twitched involuntarily. We rested for a minute while still clutching each other tightly. Then I reached out with my tongue to lick her mouth as I slugged her ribs and brought my knee up hard into her drenched pussy. And that ignited her orgasm as she dug her nails into me. I felt her pussy squirting and I jerked her head back while punching her breasts savagely.

“Aaaaaaiiiiiiiieeeeeeeee, “Ooooohhhmmmmpppppfffff”, she moaned like the dirty bitch that she was.

I continued to jerk her hair and punch as she thrashed and moaned and clutched me in the throes of her orgasm. After she stopped twitching we relaxed, both exhausted from the last hour of fighting. Somewhere in the room, a clock was ticking. I don’t know how long we just listened and rested in a heap on the floor. Eventually, we pushed away from each other and she got up to head for the bathroom.

Presently I heard the toilet flush and I got up and rubbed my sore muscles. She hadn’t closed the bathroom door and I could see her close the toilet lid and move in front of the mirror. I ambled past her, lifted the lid, and sat down on the toilet as she continued to primp in front of the mirror. Slowly she turned toward me and grabbed my hair with one hand as I sat continuing to pee. I punched at her and we struggled in this weird position for a few moments. When I finished peeing I stood and we embraced in a bear hug with hands reaching to clutch our hair. Then we slowly squeezed and stumbled around the little bathroom for several minutes. We scratched at our backs and asses. We bumped our pussy mounds against each other. We mashed our tits and concrete nipples together. I could feel her breath on me as we enjoyed fighting in private with no interference or shame.

We bumped and ground around the bathroom, hitting the shelf and knocking little bottles of shampoo and lotion onto the floor. After a while, we pulled each other into the walk-in shower, still scratching and pulling hair. We bounced against the tiles and the glass door and then pulled each other into the floor. Both of us were quite happy to sit locked together on the shower floor and punch and scratch for a while. We were sweating and the glass shower door fogged up as we struggled there. I struggled for a better position but gave it up. The space was too small for much maneuvering. Eventually, this became very unsatisfying.

“Come on slut, I want some room so we can really fight”, I grumbled.

“Fine”, she replied as we both struggled to get up. But neither had enough trust to let go of our hair. We dragged each other out of the shower and out of the bathroom, next to the door. We both smelled of sweat and dried cum. We stood with an outstretched arm to hold each other by the hair and take in our appearance, like any two women would. She was a hot mess with scraggly, wet hair, red marks and scratches on various body parts, She had that flushed, fully used look, like she had just been royally fucked or beaten up, or both. And I knew I looked just the same.

“We should have fought like this back in high school”, I said as I held her hair.

“Let’s do it now”, she moaned as we pulled together and pummeled our fists at each other as we held onto hair. Tits, ribs, faces, arms - we punched each other anywhere and everywhere. We pulled partially apart several times without giving up the hair and then went at each other again. As our arms became tired and sluggish we clutched each other in a tight embrace and wrestled for advantage.  Then throwing each other to the floor, we squeezed into a tight catball and rolled over to the edge of the bed.

There was hardly any visible movement for a few minutes, but we knew the fight was nowhere near over. We were cats, clinging to each other before the next round of savagery. I listened to us panting and felt her wet naked body clinging to me. My clit was throbbing. I wanted this so badly. I wanted this to last and last.

She began digging her nails into my left tit with renewed authority. I responded by clutching her pussy and pulling and scratching with my own nails. We struggled with our legs grapevined while scratching and clutching tightly.

“Aww fuck, bitch!”,

“You cxnt! . . . you cxnt . . you filthy cxnt!”

“I’ll maim you, whore”

“Bring it. Let me see what you got, slut”

“I hate you!”

“I hate you more!”

“I fucking hate you”

“I hate you . . I hate you . . I hate your fucking skank ass”.

“Fight me”,

“FIght, . . fight . . fight”

On and on we went at each other, never moving from the floor, marking and scratching each other. We were hurting each other but our orgasms were surely building. I savored the sensations of our wet, naked skin, our hot breath, our wet, tangled hair, our sharp nails, our engorged, wet pussies . . .

“Aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!”

“Eeeeeeeiiiiiiiihhhhhhhh! Ffffuuuuuccccccckkkkk!”

We came and drenched each other as well as the worn carpet. We pulled our heads back by the hair so hard I thought we’d both be bald. We twitched and shuddered as the waves of pleasure eventually melted away.  That’s exactly how I felt - melted by our fighting lust.

After kicking away from each other, I struggled to sit and then crawled onto the bed. She said on the floor and we said nothing while resting and rubbing sore bodies. I took another bathroom break and discovered we were both too dumb to bring back any water from breakfast. So tap water would have to suffice. I saw the clock and was a little surprised to see the morning was gone. We’d been going at it for hours since breakfast. But I didn’t feel hunger as I looked across the little room at her. I felt my pussy twitch.
sidekick

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #46 on: October 23, 2020, 10:19:57 PM »
OMG....i really don't know how you do it, each part just gets better and better....and dirtier and dirtier....I love it!!!!!

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #47 on: October 24, 2020, 08:56:29 PM »
Oh Sidekick. I have said it countless times before and know I will repeat myself again in the future.....you are Awesome. That is purrfect hon. And going to get even dirtier I hope. Please don’t stop.

Offline CatfightOriginals

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: November 06, 2020, 04:50:41 AM »
Sidekick, you are the chiznet.  That's a good thing.  Too bad we never connected on a book featuring your stories.  Catfight fans around the world aren't getting the master.  Your friend, Catwriter
Catwriter

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #49 on: November 17, 2020, 08:12:09 AM »
Hope this saga continues also the waitress needs to get in on it somehow.

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #50 on: November 21, 2020, 09:00:58 PM »
Competition 7: Saturday Afternoon

I struggled to the bathroom to get another glass of water and brought one back to offer her. She struggled to her feet and batted the water from my hand, spilling it all over my face and breasts. I smiled as the water dripped from my nose and reached for a handful of her hair. I pulled her head to the side as she reached for mine with a good, firm grab. We stared and smiled at each other with neither anxious to escalate matters at the moment. Then we began to move slowly around in a tiny circle, content to hold each other’s head and challenge with our eyes, knowing our competition was still very much alive.

I grabbed her breast and squeezed my hand tightly around her soft, firm, sweaty flesh. She winced slightly but let me sink my nails in for a good hold as we continued to stare each other down. We held this position for a minute or so while offering no resistance as if to prove I couldn’t hurt her badly. Then she grabbed my tit with her free hand and dug in her own nails as I had. We continued to stand still but now stared hatefully at each other while allowing this mutual tit scratching.

I could feel the rhythm of her breathing and feel the firm but soft flesh of her tit as I squeezed it. I pulled us even closer. Then I was suddenly overcome with the urge for oral contact and I kissed her roughly, pushing my tongue far into her mouth. And she responded quickly as our wet tongues flicked and wrestled. We moaned and opened our mouths fully as we licked each other wantonly while never releasing our grip on our hair. We continued to kiss like hurried lovers, flicking our tongues together and drooling on our chins and still scratching tit and pulling hair.

The pace of our kissing slowed with our tongues extended to the max. We licked each other and moaned in lustful pleasure. She slugged me softly in my ribs and my moan was a little louder as I returned my own punch into her belly. We leaned into our passion further, licking our drooling faces while exchanging soft punches to ribs, breasts, and stomachs. I felt the saliva and sweat dripping down between my breasts. My pussy was also dripping as we moaned and softly growled like animals in heat. The continuation of our weekend-long fight had morphed to include the soft enjoyment of competition of our mouths and breasts. My nipples had never been so hard in my life as in this moment. My clit had never been as engorged and wet.

I was keenly aware of the heat of our bodies and our sweat and saliva covering our chins, necks, and breasts. My pussy dripped continually coating the inside of my thighs. We pushed and pulled our naked bodies to prolong contact with each and every part of us. I could smell the sweat and sexual secretions as never before. The wanton kissing and soft punching was like a dream. Since high school graduation, I had often dreamed of us fighting in private, on and on. And this weekend was a dream-come-true. I loved this. I fucking LOVED this. We punched and kissed and clutched each other and I wanted it to go on forever. I was fighting her but also making love to my lifelong friend now turned enemy. This was perverse, confusing, and electrifying. But whatever else it was, and however I came to be here, I never wanted to leave.

Eventually, our hands slowed the punching and searched toward our wet crotches. We both gasped as our fingers entered our enemy’s pussy. For a few moments, we probed and pulled at each other before concentrating on our clits. We held a fist full of hair as we kissed and fingered each other. Our hands rubbed faster and faster and our moans became louder. The saliva dripped from our chins as our tongues flicked and licked our mouths.

My knees weakened suddenly and I easily pulled us into the floor in a sweaty heap. As if they had a life of their own, our legs automatically opened and stretched and searched for their enemy/lover. I felt the unexplainable supreme urge to wrap my legs around her, control her, fight her, love her. Two wet bodies writhed on the floor in tight competition. Our moaning became louder as we humped each other. I rubbed myself brazenly against her slick, wet thigh while she was doing the same to me.  But then quickly we shifted to allow our pussies to fight/fuck each other directly. And we began a long tribbing session while clutching our upper bodies for simultaneous hair jerking and body punching. 

Fucking . . . cxnt . .. ahhhhhh

Damn . . . you . . . whore . . . ummmmph

Come . . .

Love . . .

On . . .

It . . .

Aggggggggggggg . . .

Ummmmmmmm . . .

I felt my orgasm building and building. I clutched her tighter. Then I felt her punches coming harder. She was building also. We pounded our pussies together and jerked our heads by the hair to painful angles.

Ahh, . . . Ahh, . . . Ahh, . . .

Then finally I erupted, squirting into her, gushing again and again. The juices soaked the carpet.

Aggggggggggggghhhhhhhh, . . . Ooooooaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhh . . .

Then she erupted, While my pussy squirted the last primal fluid of my lust, hers gushed over me and we continued to pound our crotches together. I thought we would pull out all our hair for sure.

Ahhhh . . . ooooohh . . . uuuhhhhhh, . . .

We panted and moaned and twitched with orgasmic pleasure. What filthy little fighting sluts we had become Finally, we collapsed on our sides in each other’s arms. I have never felt such exhaustion and blissful peace.

When I awoke with a start, I saw the wall clock register 7:30 pm. I moaned and disengaged my body as she began to move. I dragged my sore muscles up and onto the bed. We had been so into each other we blew past lunch and the normal dinner hour in this little Kansas town. I was starving.

“Let’s do a quick wash-up and get some food before all the kitchens close”, I said as I headed to the bathroom. “Ahh, hummmf, your immmint”, she grumbled incoherently. I looked into the mirror in the tiny bathroom as she sat on the toilet beside me. “What a disaster I am”, I thought as I washed my face and straightened my hair as best I could. As she got up, I shrugged at my hopeless image and switched places with her. Once again we found ourselves pulling on our clothes from the drive on Friday night.

“OMG, what a disgusting slut you are”, I laughed as I watched her dress.

“Yeah, takes one to know one. I rather like the look”, she chirped as she pulled on her jeans. “Modern Midwestern Slut”, she laughed.

We did look positively frightful. But there was no choice. We’d been dumb enough to come to this hick town with only the clothes on our backs for a weekend-long fight.

“Hurry up bitch”, I snapped as I buttoned my jeans and headed for the door. We met in the door frame at the same time and smushed together. “Move you dumb cxnt”, I said as I shoved her backward. Then in the blink of an eye we were slapping and shoving each other before exchanging punches.

“Damn you, whore!”, I spat as we glared with our hands at each other’s throats. “I’ll gladly fight you forever, but right now I’m fucking starving!”.

I fucking hate you bitch”.

I hate you more”.

After another exchange of body punches, we reluctantly separated.

She followed and we quickly found ourselves outside, looking over the dark, bleak streets.

“Over there”, she pointed.  “Looks like that one is still open and our only choice by the look of it”.

“Yeah, I was in there this morning”, I offered as I followed her toward the door. “It’s not bad”.

The place was deserted except for the older waitress behind the counter who had served me breakfast many hours ago. We took seats at a booth in the middle of the row. Not much point in pretending we didn’t know each other now.

“Evening ladies. It’s getting late. You were about to miss out”, the waitress said as she looked us over with a subtle but amused look. At that moment there was no doubt whatsoever in my mind that we looked exactly like two girls who had just finished a catfight. In a previous life, I would have been mortified.

“Saturday special?”, the waitress said helpfully. We both quickly accepted her kind recommendation, as we would have eaten the cardboard menus at this point. “I hope your weekend meeting was enjoyable”, she said to me as she turned toward the kitchen. And I would have sworn I saw a wink as she left.

sidekick

Offline Vanessa

• God Member
  • Love to cat/tit/sexfight
« Reply #51 on: November 22, 2020, 12:02:50 AM »
God Sidekick. This is fantastic. More hon. Please

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #52 on: November 22, 2020, 01:35:32 AM »
God Sidekick. This is fantastic. More hon. Please

Vanessa, Babe, you're always so sweet and supportive. Thanks. And you know how much it pleases me that people like my dirty stories. Great to have you as a fan. That's why I keep writing.
sidekick

Offline motumbo

• I love catfights!
« Reply #53 on: November 23, 2020, 02:09:29 PM »
Love your stories. Wish I could  write like that.
Davo????

Offline Vengeance

« Reply #54 on: November 24, 2020, 09:00:15 AM »
It’s going to be difficult for them to go back to separate schools.  Quite a weekend.
“I battle with men, I battle women, I battle within. Fuck talking let the battle begin!“

Offline YH5050

« Reply #55 on: November 24, 2020, 07:22:56 PM »
This is one of those stories that will be talked about by members in discussion for years to come. What a masterful story! It has the delicious potential to go on forever; and I hope it does!  I highly doubt it would ever get old! Great Job!

Offline sidekick

• God Member
  • I love catfights.
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2020, 08:12:06 PM »
This is one of those stories that will be talked about by members in discussion for years to come. What a masterful story! It has the delicious potential to go on forever; and I hope it does!  I highly doubt it would ever get old! Great Job!

Thank you so much for your wonderful comments. You're too kind. I'm so glad you liked the story. It's fans like you that keep me writing. And actually I would like to make this a very extended tale of fighting lust and uninhibited, forbidden, socially unacceptable emotions. Sounds like fun, right?  ;)
sidekick

Offline Miah Baker

• Pic is who I would like to look like
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2020, 08:44:07 PM »
Well I can't wait to read that one, br nice for Christmas ????????

Offline raker

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2020, 08:42:20 AM »
A waitresses vs college girls behind the cafe four-way alley fight would seem like a natural direction to go on this. setting up the Cafe as a catfight destination for future confrontations. Just a thought._ Love you Sidekick.

Offline AndrewScott

• God Member
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2020, 07:37:45 PM »
Anything you write is gold! You are truly an inspiration!