News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE

• 64 Replies

Offline Hot Tough Momma

Re: The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« Reply #60 on: September 06, 2020, 10:34:49 PM »
Yes this twat is beating me soundly but my husband and I will not recognize this as a legit win as some how this dumb bitch manipulated the poll to be stopped for an entire day shorting it to six days!

I land my two punches but I knew it was going to take alot more to put your big 5'9 ass on the ground. Almost immediately after they land you are able to break my grip on your hair and I see you coming forward. I look at your left which was a mistake because as soon as I do I feel my lips busting open even more as you tag my mouth with another hard right. I stumble back on my heels and grab my mouth in pain once again. This time I am a little slower to retaliate.

I'm not sure what this twat did to get such control of this poll but I work put daily and am twice as fit as her don't you think?

Quit being a winey bitch! We both know that one more day would have only brought further embarrassment for you. You're gonna shut your mouth and finish the fight like we agreed upon both times! You're also gonna change your name and post it on your profile like we agreed upon! You understand me you piece of trash?

After my right fist pops you in the mouth a second time I know I have you by your tits. You're not use to getting overpowered and it is a joy to see the defeat , fear and embarrassment over take you. You're holding your bloody mouth again and I can sense you are wobly. My boys cheering with excitement while yours are silent. I step forward once again and don't hesitate. Steping into it and  driving a left upper cut into your cheap left tit followed by a right upper cut under your chin shattering your teeth together. I told you bitch you're gonna be knocked on your ass!!! If the fans want more tell me and I will keep dishing it out on this peice of trash.

Still trying to recover from the first punch to my mouth I am on the defensive.  I follow your left as it slams into my right tit popping it out of the bikini top. I hear my boys gasp in fear for me then in a split second my head is nearly knocked off as you step into a power upper cut.  My teeth slam together with violent force and my knees buckle as I drop to my ass.

My kids jump up and down and cheer with excitement as yours start to whimper and cry as I put you on your pathetic ass! Neither of us or our kids has experienced defeat and being the inferior Mom. I still haven't but now you are. I have you broke physically and mentally.   I reach down and with my right hand I grab the back of your thong. My left grabs your bikini top and I roughly yank you back up to your feet. Get up you piece of trash! You're done when I say you're done! Your top rips off exposing your cheap tities. Your bottoms are wedged up in between your lips. I hold you in place by your thong as I cock my left fist way back and twist and swing with all my power. My fist slams into the bridge of your nose. Your 5'9 frame drops with force and your thong rips away from the force. I hear your kids wail out as mine cheer me on with such pride.

Offline Emmapins123

• God Member
« Reply #61 on: September 07, 2020, 08:53:02 PM »
I'm not a Mom but gotta imagine this is Top Mommys worst nightmare. She is a big strong prideful woman and to have a rival Mom man handling and pounding on you like a drum infront of the kids has to be so humbling. :o

Offline couples compete

« Reply #62 on: September 08, 2020, 02:47:58 AM »
Damn Tough Momma is making and example of her! I was skeptical of a third fight but this poll lived up to the hype that's for sure! So hot!

Offline User1

• God Member
  • Easy going guy
« Reply #63 on: September 08, 2020, 05:05:03 PM »
I'm not a Mom but gotta imagine this is Top Mommys worst nightmare. She is a big strong prideful woman and to have a rival Mom man handling and pounding on you like a drum infront of the kids has to be so humbling. :o

But you would be a great mom and I'm sure your kids would be very proud of you!

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=82703.0
« Reply #64 on: September 25, 2020, 02:13:45 PM »
This was one of the hottest polls ever. Watching The Top Mommy totally kick Hot Tough Momma's Ass in the first fight, I was so sure that she was going to win. I mean she didn't lose by much on the 2nd fight so I ( And The Top Mommy I am sure as well) thought that she would win. I really thought that the 2nd fight was a fluke, but no. The "fluke" was the first fight. And watching her transition from being so confident and proud to realizing that she was in fact outclassed and proven the lesser mommy was quite stunning.  She is practically running from One Tough Momma now.  It must be so degrading to admit to even herself that she lost and is no longer The Top Mommy. And to see her name change OMG I could have came right then. The Top Mommy is now just The Mommy? This was the title that her own husband gave her for fucks sake.  And now she has to live with all of this, knowing her boys watched her getting her Ass handed to her so badly. It wasn't only that she lost, but how badly she lost. After this everyone knows and I wonder how her husband feel about her new name...Cute. Thank you both and please do keep talking shit on her profile Hot Tough Momma, you own that shit !!
HotNancy