News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE

• 64 Replies

Offline charlie41

• God Member
Re: The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« Reply #30 on: September 03, 2020, 11:02:45 PM »
Top Mommy wins!

Offline Celebrity Strapon Queen

• God Member
« Reply #31 on: September 04, 2020, 03:50:10 AM »
Hot tough momma has my vote! But wow these have been amazing

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 04, 2020, 04:45:49 AM »
Holy Shit....This fight even made FCFNN headlines!!

Offline Bigmartin58

• Big catfight fan here
« Reply #33 on: September 04, 2020, 10:22:48 AM »
Looks like a name change is coming

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #34 on: September 04, 2020, 01:36:43 PM »
Looks like a name change is coming

I hope she likes being known as 'The Mommy' going forward. ;)

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #35 on: September 04, 2020, 01:45:29 PM »
Isn't that just like you!!! You dirty bitch!!!! Hit me with a sucker punch before we even get the sign from Lynn to go at it! You are pathetic and you will pay for that!
I am prepping and getting ready to kick your ass and finishing up my stretches when I see you rapidly comming in my direction. Before I get my feet set I get tagged in the mouth by your fist. I can't deny it your a big woman like myself and I pack power and yours does too. My head snaps back and I grab my mouth. I hear the boys and spectators react. It hurts and I taste the blood and now I'm pissed and I react. I charge foward. I grab the right side of your hair with my left hand to hold your head in place and swing my right fist hard into the side of your ugly face not once but twice!

I knew you weren't about to go down with one punch but it was satisfying to see the look on your face for that breif second after tasting your blood and see you holding your mouth.

I knew you would respond and I feel my hair being yanked and then my cheeks throb as you clock me with two hard punches. I throw my arm up and slam it into your forearm breaking your hold on my hair. I step back and reset then step forward again. Bobbing my head leading with my left fist as it looks like it's gonna strike your tits. I see your eyes follow it and that's when I throw another straight right to your already busted up lips! You're going on your ass right infront of your boys my boys and everyone here you piece of trash!!!!!

Offline maturecatfan

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 04, 2020, 02:51:09 PM »
that s fantastic

Offline Bigmartin58

• Big catfight fan here
« Reply #37 on: September 04, 2020, 06:02:15 PM »
that s fantastic
looks like she's gonna be admitting  she's no longer top mommy, hot as hell

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: September 04, 2020, 10:31:01 PM »
Top Mommy is getting the snot beat out of her right infront of her kids and Hot Tough Mommas kids! Hot Momma is beating on her face like a punching bag!!!!

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #39 on: September 04, 2020, 11:08:48 PM »
Yes this twat is beating me soundly but my husband and I will not recognize this as a legit win as some how this dumb bitch manipulated the poll to be stopped for an entire day shorting it to six days!

I land my two punches but I knew it was going to take alot more to put your big 5'9 ass on the ground. Almost immediately after they land you are able to break my grip on your hair and I see you coming forward. I look at your left which was a mistake because as soon as I do I feel my lips busting open even more as you tag my mouth with another hard right. I stumble back on my heels and grab my mouth in pain once again. This time I am a little slower to retaliate.

I'm not sure what this twat did to get such control of this poll but I work put daily and am twice as fit as her don't you think?

« Last Edit: September 04, 2020, 11:11:48 PM by The Top Mommy »

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: September 05, 2020, 05:34:47 AM »
Note: it was my fault alone that the poll was paused for one day. Considering the status of the voting, the additional day is unlikely to have made a difference in the outcome. My apologies to both competitors.

Offline snw

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 05, 2020, 06:14:45 AM »
I can’t wait to see how this finishes. After the bad blood Hot tough momma likely will take full advantage.

Offline Bigmartin58

• Big catfight fan here
« Reply #42 on: September 05, 2020, 09:54:37 AM »
I can’t wait to see how this finishes. After the bad blood Hot tough momma likely will take full advantage.
hearing top mommy saying tough mommy is a better woman is gonna be so hot

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: September 05, 2020, 10:27:38 AM »
I would like to thank both The Top Mommy and Hot Tough Momma for participating in this three match series. Top Mommy and HTM split the first two fights, and HTM came out in top in the tiebreaker. Both of these women are winners in my eyes. I would be happy to work with either of them again.

I will be competing myself soon. Please consider coming out to support Team Canusa as my partner Stephanie and I try and wrest the tag team championship from the evil DOA team of Caliente y loca. We'd appreciate all of your participation and comments. Thank you so much. "Lightning" Lynn
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 01:09:55 PM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline cflover

• God Member
  • I love catfights!
« Reply #44 on: September 05, 2020, 10:34:20 AM »
 Hot Tough Mommy destroy The Top Mommy at the end!
And I like it.