News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE

• 64 Replies

Offline let em fight

• God Member
Re: The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« Reply #45 on: September 05, 2020, 10:54:04 AM »
Top Mommy is now Hot Tough Mommas bitch. What a beating that Hot Tough Momma dished out. There is no question to who the alpha Mommy is now!

Offline Jamal

« Reply #46 on: September 05, 2020, 12:53:58 PM »
The better momma won lol

Offline DebbieTheBestMummy

• This mummy will teach you a valuable lesson.
« Reply #47 on: September 05, 2020, 04:14:55 PM »
Both two little mums with their bickery scuffles, think it's time to introduce their men to a real mum!

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 05, 2020, 07:03:51 PM »
So, challenge one of them, Debbie. Or did you just come here to shoot your mouth off and run away?

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #49 on: September 05, 2020, 07:13:37 PM »
Yes this twat is beating me soundly but my husband and I will not recognize this as a legit win as some how this dumb bitch manipulated the poll to be stopped for an entire day shorting it to six days!

I land my two punches but I knew it was going to take alot more to put your big 5'9 ass on the ground. Almost immediately after they land you are able to break my grip on your hair and I see you coming forward. I look at your left which was a mistake because as soon as I do I feel my lips busting open even more as you tag my mouth with another hard right. I stumble back on my heels and grab my mouth in pain once again. This time I am a little slower to retaliate.

I'm not sure what this twat did to get such control of this poll but I work put daily and am twice as fit as her don't you think?

Quit being a winey bitch! We both know that one more day would have only brought further embarrassment for you. You're gonna shut your mouth and finish the fight like we agreed upon both times! You're also gonna change your name and post it on your profile like we agreed upon! You understand me you piece of trash?

After my right fist pops you in the mouth a second time I know I have you by your tits. You're not use to getting overpowered and it is a joy to see the defeat , fear and embarrassment over take you. You're holding your bloody mouth again and I can sense you are wobly. My boys cheering with excitement while yours are silent. I step forward once again and don't hesitate. Steping into it and  driving a left upper cut into your cheap left tit followed by a right upper cut under your chin shattering your teeth together. I told you bitch you're gonna be knocked on your ass!!! If the fans want more tell me and I will keep dishing it out on this peice of trash.
« Last Edit: September 05, 2020, 07:17:26 PM by Hot Tough Momma »

« Reply #50 on: September 05, 2020, 07:43:15 PM »
So Hot Tough Mumma, ready to take a real challenge unlike the so called "top mommy" and I'll make those boobs squirm for mercy under my claws

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=ur9f1vrc5b9klpquk3rvl8apt2&topic=82703.0
« Reply #51 on: September 05, 2020, 09:43:59 PM »
I would have bet money on Top Mommy too. But apparently she is out of her league in this one, as she is getting a monumental ass kicking. It goes to show you can't always judge  an outcome. None the less I am still a Top Mommy fan and she tried her best. Thank you Top Mommy for giving it all you had.
HotNancy

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #52 on: September 06, 2020, 12:15:31 AM »
Congrats to hot tough momma and top mommy  again  you put on a great poll for the members. and everyone  should  thank lynn for promoting  this final round
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline hotnancy1969

• https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?PHPSESSID=ur9f1vrc5b9klpquk3rvl8apt2&topic=82703.0
« Reply #53 on: September 06, 2020, 02:22:28 AM »
Personally I would not want to see a 4th fight. It has become quite clear how a 4th fight would end as the fights were not getting harder or closer but rather easier for the proven better woman. This should put this rivalry to rest once and for all. Both fighters should now understand the pecking order.
HotNancy

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #54 on: September 06, 2020, 02:30:42 AM »
Tough Tina vs Debbiethebestmummy might be good though.

Offline Bigmartin58

• Big catfight fan here
« Reply #55 on: September 06, 2020, 08:34:58 AM »
Yes this twat is beating me soundly but my husband and I will not recognize this as a legit win as some how this dumb bitch manipulated the poll to be stopped for an entire day shorting it to six days!

I land my two punches but I knew it was going to take alot more to put your big 5'9 ass on the ground. Almost immediately after they land you are able to break my grip on your hair and I see you coming forward. I look at your left which was a mistake because as soon as I do I feel my lips busting open even more as you tag my mouth with another hard right. I stumble back on my heels and grab my mouth in pain once again. This time I am a little slower to retaliate.

I'm not sure what this twat did to get such control of this poll but I work put daily and am twice as fit as her don't you think?

Quit being a winey bitch! We both know that one more day would have only brought further embarrassment for you. You're gonna shut your mouth and finish the fight like we agreed upon both times! You're also gonna change your name and post it on your profile like we agreed upon! You understand me you piece of trash?

After my right fist pops you in the mouth a second time I know I have you by your tits. You're not use to getting overpowered and it is a joy to see the defeat , fear and embarrassment over take you. You're holding your bloody mouth again and I can sense you are wobly. My boys cheering with excitement while yours are silent. I step forward once again and don't hesitate. Steping into it and  driving a left upper cut into your cheap left tit followed by a right upper cut under your chin shattering your teeth together. I told you bitch you're gonna be knocked on your ass!!! If the fans want more tell me and I will keep dishing it out on this peice of trash.
Yea go on make her beg

« Reply #56 on: September 06, 2020, 02:10:56 PM »
Tough Tina vs Debbiethebestmummy might be good though.

Can you set up that poll, Lynn? Debbie and I talked and we want a topless, hands on Titfight poll. The winner gets to use nipple clamps on the loser.

I'm ready to kick Debbie's skanky ass if she isn't scared to face me. I'm going to destroy those gross tits of hers!

Set up this poll, tough tina seems new around here and she already wants to mess with the big girls. I'll make those tits get eaten by nipple clamps and fuck her man while that happens

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #57 on: September 06, 2020, 03:22:45 PM »
Personally I would not want to see a 4th fight. It has become quite clear how a 4th fight would end as the fights were not getting harder or closer but rather easier for the proven better woman. This should put this rivalry to rest once and for all. Both fighters should now understand the pecking order.

As much as I love this rivalry and love watching them fight I completely agree.  The first fight was a razor thin win by Top Mommy but then HTM has just completely taken over and asserted her dominance over Top Mommy and I don't think she is done with her yet.

Offline Fightspectator

• God Member
« Reply #58 on: September 06, 2020, 03:27:49 PM »

Dish it out HTM!!!!!

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #59 on: September 06, 2020, 05:06:52 PM »

Still trying to recover from the first punch to my mouth I am on the defensive.  I follow your left as it slams into my right tit popping it out of the bikini top. I hear my boys gasp in fear for me then in a split second my head is nearly knocked off as you step into a power upper cut.  My teeth slam together with violent force and my knees buckle as I drop to my ass.