News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE

• 64 Replies

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« on: August 29, 2020, 09:05:18 AM »
These ladies have an extreme dislike for one another and are here to settle their differences. They have each won one previous fight vs the other. This is their final battle. Who will prevail over her rival and show FCF that she is the #1 Fighting Mom on the forum? You vote...you decide.

Profile of The Top Mommy:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=62962

Profile of Hot Tough Momma:

https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?action=profile;u=64233

« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 09:48:28 AM by Lightning Lynn »

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
Re: The Top Mommy vs Hot Tough Momma - THE FINAL BATTLE
« Reply #1 on: August 29, 2020, 02:57:48 PM »
My Stepmom (Top Mommy) will once and for all   prove she is the hottest and toughest Mom around and shut Not Hot Tough Momma up.

Looking at Mommy who looks absolutely gorgeous and ready. I give her a kiss and whisper...kick that cows fat ass and deflate those udders she is so proud of Mommy!
« Last Edit: August 29, 2020, 03:06:27 PM by ^Megan^ »

Offline Doug S & Wife

• God Member
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2020, 05:25:51 PM »
Awesome to see they agreed to a tiebreaker.  Hot Tough Momma seems to have the momentum and I think she will wear her down again.

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2020, 06:21:19 PM »
Well here we are again. I pounded on her last time and beat her by 12 and this time I am going to be even rougher.  Who's ready to see me rough this piece of garbage up? My boys are gonna see their Momma flex her muscles.This is my turf bitch so come out and fight and let me prove it to you.

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2020, 08:59:19 PM »
Stick it up your ass you loud mouth twat!!! I know it's in your nature to bark because you are a dog but don't you EVER bark at me you ugly twat! If you remember I kicked your ass the first time was kicking your ass the second time and then you got lucky enough for me to get preoccupied! I'm gonna kick your ass you dumb twat! You want to talk shit then we are gonna fight! I'm ready too!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2020, 10:00:13 PM »
I am glah you both are posting  this time good luck to both of you.

And fight dirty to win
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: August 30, 2020, 02:51:26 AM »
Top mommy for me. It has been a good battle between you two and enjoy it a lot so I know this battle will be fight of the year
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #7 on: August 30, 2020, 05:17:43 AM »
Talk is cheap just like you and your mexico garage sale tit job bitch. Eveyone is clammering for action and I am gonna give it to them when my stronger body hammers yours into submission.

I walk out to the mats in my bikini. Giving all the boys including yours a good look at my tone voluptuous 5'9 physique. I think it's pretty obvious for your boys to see your in over your head again just like the last fight when I gave you a beating. I slowly stretch on the mats anxious for this to fight to start.

Offline David/Tanya

« Reply #8 on: August 30, 2020, 12:10:34 PM »
I Think Hot Tough Momma defeats The Top Mommy

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: August 30, 2020, 05:22:22 PM »
i sit to look at the fight... i think Hot Tough momma will win...
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline The Top Mommy

« Reply #10 on: August 30, 2020, 06:36:20 PM »
You have alot of nerve calling me cheap you dumb bitch! You want to call me cheap when you're the one that looks like a street walking slut in the worst parts of the Hollywood ghetto! I guess if you aren't gonna shut that disgusting mouth I will shut it for you.
I confidently walk out to the mats where I see you stretching your disgusting body. All our boys and fans from fcf are there to see me put you in your place once and for all. Anyone can see you don't have shit on me. I am every bit as big at 5'9 and I am definetly stronger and in better shape. I am not gonna just beat you I am gonna humiliate you. After a few stretches and warm ups I am ready to dish out a whole lot of ass beating on this disgusting twat.

I think everyone will agree. Nothing looks cheap about these ;)

Offline stevenmk

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: August 30, 2020, 08:13:38 PM »
Hot Tough Momma will win the match, and take Top Mommy's bikini as a trophy!

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #12 on: August 30, 2020, 08:56:22 PM »
Hot Tough Momma will win the match, and take Top Mommy's bikini as a trophy!

I like how this guy thinks! Mayne I will frame it and put it in the boys game room.

Offline ^Megan^

• God Member
  • AMIRAH…MY LOVE!!!
« Reply #13 on: August 30, 2020, 09:04:42 PM »
You have alot of nerve calling me cheap you dumb bitch! You want to call me cheap when you're the one that looks like a street walking slut in the worst parts of the Hollywood ghetto! I guess if you aren't gonna shut that disgusting mouth I will shut it for you.
I confidently walk out to the mats where I see you stretching your disgusting body. All our boys and fans from fcf are there to see me put you in your place once and for all. Anyone can see you don't have shit on me. I am every bit as big at 5'9 and I am definetly stronger and in better shape. I am not gonna just beat you I am gonna humiliate you. After a few stretches and warm ups I am ready to dish out a whole lot of ass beating on this disgusting twat.

I think everyone will agree. Nothing looks cheap about these ;)

No they do not Stepmomma!!!! NOTHING cheap about them. Unlike someone else.
« Last Edit: August 30, 2020, 09:06:13 PM by ^Megan^ »

Offline Hot Tough Momma

« Reply #14 on: August 31, 2020, 03:48:10 AM »
Hollywood street walker? Is that right bitch? You sure you want to run your big mouth? I am no street walker you peice of trash. You can ask my hubby I am the best Mom around and an expensive one too. You're gonna find out I could fall into the category as a Hollywood street fighter when I bust you and your cheap titties up.

No more talking. You make your comment and I don't even wait to stand nose to nose with you. I step towards you and cock my right arm back and before you even realize I step into a hard punch to your lips! Maybe a nice bloody fat lip will make you think twice about mouthing off to the dominant Mommy huh pig!