News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat

• 54 Replies

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
Re: COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat
« Reply #45 on: September 11, 2020, 02:59:32 PM »
As Lydia claws my tits, I let out a groan due to her painful attack as she presses down from her top position.    Knowing I have to try something, so I push up my arms squeezing her tits as hard as I can while bucking my hips to try rolling her to the side for a knee to her tummy or crotch.  We are she-cats determined to fight until one of us is finished. 

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #46 on: September 11, 2020, 07:40:35 PM »
Oblivious to all the underhandedness going on between the other fighters, Sally and I continue our deadly duel.  A smirk comes to my lips as I must admit I am enjoying mauling Sally's tits and her squirming under me when I feel a sadistic pain between my legs as Sally's knee unfortunately found her intended target temporarily paralyzing me and allowing her to reverse our positions and gain the advantage.  Weakly clawing at her neck and face trying to hold her off.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: September 12, 2020, 12:33:54 AM »
I enter in the arena, looking around and looking the other girls... i am ready to fight bitches....

me too I enter in the arena....looking for the other girls....ready to fight.....when I see marlu....some steps on my right....start to move toward you....carefully...my hands up...my claws are ready...yt

"ho realy?---I want see you teach me a lesson slut"....and try to grab your hair  trying to bend your head down....and fast with my right knee try to send a shot into your face....yt
Fucking bitch... you hit me with you knee but at the same time i push your belly with my shoulder... down to the arena, me on top of you scratching your boobs... dirty whore... yt

you push me  to the ground and you throw yourself over me looking for my face and breast with your nails ... in a moment a hard fight begins on the ground ... our oiled bodies wrapped and covered with the dust ... I also look for your face ... your breasts ... trying to scratch you ... our bodies wildly clinging to the ground ...  with my thighs I try to close your body in a strong grip of legs ... yt

rolling over the arena hairpulling and tit mauling each other... my legs holding your hips harder...and scratching your breast... fucking whore... take this... yt

we fight wildly ... but we are very balanced .... our legs try to block our hips ... the nails scratch our bodies wildly ... then I try to punch you in the face in your eye to try to get you loosen your grip

I can stop your punch with my arm... then i try to put my knee on your belly pushing you away slapping your face and your boobs... yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #48 on: September 12, 2020, 01:40:25 AM »
It is official ...

NamiNaE ... Wins the golden Laurel of victory.
The People's Goddess for the day!!

THANKS to ALL the ladies being part.
ESPECIALLY the ladies that posted regular, while playing along!

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #49 on: September 12, 2020, 06:47:06 AM »
Well, it was a great poll. Thank you very much to all the participants, admins for their attention and care, voters, and thank myself very much for not being the last ;D
and congratulations to NamiNae
And stormbolt thanks for ur wonderful polls and thanks for let me in  :-*

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #50 on: September 12, 2020, 06:59:47 AM »
Aw well done nami. We still haven’t finished our fight though,id love to continue it in private if you don’t mind!  Also thanks stormbolt for letting me take part

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #51 on: September 12, 2020, 07:19:10 PM »
It is official ...

NamiNaE ... Wins the golden Laurel of victory.
The People's Goddess for the day!!

THANKS to ALL the ladies being part.
ESPECIALLY the ladies that posted regular, while playing along!

Thank you Stormbolt. I'm so happy that participate this fun poll match
Ank thank you for everyone who vote and cheer me
XD yeah~?

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #52 on: September 12, 2020, 07:47:48 PM »
Aw well done nami. We still haven’t finished our fight though,id love to continue it in private if you don’t mind!  Also thanks stormbolt for letting me take part
Now that’s something I’d love to see

I’d happily do it in front of you...if nami  accepts

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #53 on: September 15, 2020, 06:08:10 PM »
Anri vs Nami would be amazing. I would love to sponsor that match if both ladies agree.

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #54 on: September 16, 2020, 01:13:14 AM »
Anri vs Nami would be amazing. I would love to sponsor that match if both ladies agree.

Oh i definitely agree,nami though?