News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat

• 54 Replies

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
Re: COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat
« Reply #15 on: September 07, 2020, 10:09:26 PM »
Shoves Anri out of my way and into Nami as shake my hair back and growls as I look around for my next opponent/victim

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #16 on: September 07, 2020, 10:32:30 PM »
Lol queenoffights you have me rooting for you that all you need sweetie
lol thanks sweetheart

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: September 08, 2020, 12:16:06 AM »
I enter in the arena, looking around and looking the other girls... i am ready to fight bitches....

me too I enter in the arena....looking for the other girls....ready to fight.....when I see marlu....some steps on my right....start to move toward you....carefully...my hands up...my claws are ready...yt
i move toward you with my hands up... grabbing our fingers and slapping our oiled breast in the middle of the arena, the others girls are fighting... i will teach you a lesson, bitch....yt
Proud to be a member of Vicious Fighters - VF Rules !!!

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #18 on: September 08, 2020, 07:03:39 AM »
Shoves Anri out of my way and into Nami as shake my hair back and growls as I look around for my next opponent/victim

Falling into Nami,I’m dazed but quickly recover and wrap my hands around her throat,squeezing
« Last Edit: September 08, 2020, 07:05:03 AM by Anri »

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #19 on: September 08, 2020, 02:27:32 PM »
I enter the arena coated with oil and ready to fight any woman.  I pick Lydia as my first opponent then charge hoping tackle her to the ground....  >:(

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #20 on: September 08, 2020, 02:52:02 PM »
That it cristinafighter and queenoffights  start getting  aggressive  with your replies. both of you have me rooting for you  two 
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #21 on: September 08, 2020, 04:11:39 PM »
Sit in a corner and watch everyone fighting together take a few little rocks and throwing to others and laughing

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: September 08, 2020, 04:45:53 PM »

Falling into Nami,I’m dazed but quickly recover and wrap my hands around her throat,squeezing

Anri come to me as choke my neck. I meet my first opponent in unexpected time, so I hold her black oiled hair with squeeze her neck using my right forearm
XD yeah~?

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #23 on: September 08, 2020, 05:34:59 PM »
Looking at the fights already going on in front of me, bodies choking and clawing each others nude oiled bodies, I fail to see Sally charging towards me until it is to late to avoid her tackle.   You Bitch I hiss as I grab for her dark hair in an effort to pull ger to the arena floor with me. Now locked in my own deadly battle.

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: September 08, 2020, 05:42:06 PM »
I enter in the arena, looking around and looking the other girls... i am ready to fight bitches....

me too I enter in the arena....looking for the other girls....ready to fight.....when I see marlu....some steps on my right....start to move toward you....carefully...my hands up...my claws are ready...yt

"ho realy?---I want see you teach me a lesson slut"....and try to grab your hair  trying to bend your head down....and fast with my right knee try to send a shot into your face....yt
Fucking bitch... you hit me with you knee but at the same time i push your belly with my shoulder... down to the arena, me on top of you scratching your boobs... dirty whore... yt

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: September 08, 2020, 08:43:07 PM »
Holy Shit!  I'm in awe as I look around and see all the hot n' sexy babes all oiled up and doing battle.   I got a great seat, gonna stay here and watch all the action with a big ol' tub of popcorn.  Man, life just doesn't get better than this!!  I don't know who's gonna win, could be anyone of these fine ladies! 

Offline MaddiMac

« Reply #26 on: September 08, 2020, 11:34:47 PM »
Voted for super sexy Claudia!!!

Offline marlu Queen

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: September 08, 2020, 11:51:57 PM »

"ho realy?---I want see you teach me a lesson slut"....and try to grab your hair  trying to bend your head down....and fast with my right knee try to send a shot into your face....yt
Fucking bitch... you hit me with you knee but at the same time i push your belly with my shoulder... down to the arena, me on top of you scratching your boobs... dirty whore... yt

you push me  to the ground and you throw yourself over me looking for my face and breast with your nails ... in a moment a hard fight begins on the ground ... our oiled bodies wrapped and covered with the dust ... I also look for your face ... your breasts ... trying to scratch you ... our bodies wildly clinging to the ground ...  with my thighs I try to close your body in a strong grip of legs ... yt

rolling over the arena hairpulling and tit mauling each other... my legs holding your hips harder...and scratching your breast... fucking whore... take this... yt

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: September 09, 2020, 12:11:47 AM »
With blue skies overhead ...

Sunlight glistens on these amazing ladies, fit, sexy bodies.
Every one of them, having their names shouted. By people in the crowd watching ..

Chants going up ... sand, hair, and fists flying!!

Several of the ladies seeming to be evenly matched..
Which one, will triumph??

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #29 on: September 09, 2020, 10:05:50 AM »

Anri come to me as choke my neck. I meet my first opponent in unexpected time, so I hold her black oiled hair with squeeze her neck using my right forearm

“Arghhh my hair bitch” I sputter out as both of us lose oxygen quick. I quickly retaliate and bring an oiled knee up to your vulnerable pussy,hitting hard as I slowly lose my grip on your throat