News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat

• 54 Replies

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
Re: COLISEUM CATFIGHT !! Oiled catfight combat
« Reply #30 on: September 09, 2020, 01:56:55 PM »
Looking at the fights already going on in front of me, bodies choking and clawing each others nude oiled bodies, I fail to see Sally charging towards me until it is to late to avoid her tackle.   You Bitch I hiss as I grab for her dark hair in an effort to pull ger to the arena floor with me. Now locked in my own deadly battle.

After I tackle Lydia to the arena floor, she grabs my hair as I claw her body trying for a choke hold or pin position with her.  As I try to gain the top position, I grab her breasts with both hands squeezing them as we roll and wrestle!!!

Offline lydia35

• God Member
  • Good girls do, they just don't get caught!
« Reply #31 on: September 09, 2020, 03:42:45 PM »
Sally and I now forgetting about the other fights going on around us as our focus now is only on destroying the other bitch that we are now entangled with. Like two shecats we roll and twist as our oiled bodies are now also covered with dirt from the arena floor.  My tits  I scream as Sally latches on digging deep with her nails as she tries to mount me.  Still holding her hair I yank hard not caring now if I rip it from her head as I try and roll her to her side and bring my knee up slamming her belly

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #32 on: September 10, 2020, 05:57:50 AM »
To the individual who is trying to add alts continually during this poll:

Stop.

Or I will do more than reject your new IDs and delete several of your old ones. It is a godamn fight poll and an asshole like you have to make them a joke. You already had 20 or so Ids before this and you need more to vote for yourself?

« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 10:15:17 AM by nutmeg »

Offline SallyJ

• God Member
  • Just here to have fun!
« Reply #33 on: September 10, 2020, 02:52:06 PM »
While Lydia and I fight each other like two wild hellcats, she yanks my hair rolling me onto my side as I scream "Ahhhh...You Bitch!!!" then her knee hits into my belly hard enough to leave me breathless for a moment.   I almost lose my grip on her oiled tits as I breath in more deeply with a sudden rush of adrenalin kicking in I squeeze and claw them even harder now.  We are locked a desperate battle now....  >:(
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 02:53:02 PM by SallyJ »

Offline stormbolt7

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: September 10, 2020, 06:14:46 PM »

Stop.

Or I will do more than reject your new IDs and delete several of your old ones. It is a godamn fight poll and an asshole like you have to make them a joke. You already had 20 or so Ids before this and you need more to vote for yourself?

Thank you for watching out for this.
If it continues .. Please feel free to post which one it is. So that person can be disqualified.

(sad how someone has to cheat, in something that is just supposed to be fun. Obviously no REAL gold at stake here)

Offline lydia35

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: September 10, 2020, 07:03:30 PM »
Thanks Megs :-*   You are the best.

Offline lydia35

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: September 10, 2020, 07:08:28 PM »
Smiling as I feel my knee sink into Sally's belly and her loud grunt and I mange to roll on top.  My hands open as I am ready to grab her neck and finish her when my tits are suddenly on fire as she digs her nails in deeper tearing at my now badly bruised tits.  In desperation my claws seek out her full tits and clamp down trying to return the pain and torture.  Our focus only on the other now oblivious to the other  combatants who are about to finish their opponent off.

Offline Nasty_Nami

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: September 10, 2020, 07:42:44 PM »
Shoves Anri out of my way and into Nami as shake my hair back and growls as I look around for my next opponent/victim

Falling into Nami,I’m dazed but quickly recover and wrap my hands around her throat,squeezing

Anri come to me as choke my neck. I meet my first opponent in unexpected time, so I hold her black oiled hair with squeeze her neck using my right forearm

“Arghhh my hair bitch” I sputter out as both of us lose oxygen quick. I quickly retaliate and bring an oiled knee up to your vulnerable pussy,hitting hard as I slowly lose my grip on your throat

"Urghhhh!!! dirty bitch!!" I take a hard pain on my oiled pussy as we separate from each other. I swing my right foot toward your mound as holding my warm pussy
XD yeah~?

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #38 on: September 10, 2020, 07:50:43 PM »

Stop.

omg 20? Who?
« Last Edit: September 10, 2020, 07:51:06 PM by queenoffight »

Offline Lightning Lynn

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: September 10, 2020, 08:49:00 PM »
I am in agreement with Storm and Niloo. Someone who does that should be publicly identified, shamed, and barred from FCF.

(When Meg said "to vote for yourself"...the culprit is clearly someone currently in the poll.) I think that the person should be Identified, so that the participants who are not cheating can know who to look out for.

Offline queenoffight

• God Member
  • The real Queen
« Reply #40 on: September 10, 2020, 09:06:37 PM »
Well i haven't even 20 vote  ;D so definitely its not me

Offline Nutmeg

• YaBB Administrator
  • God Member
« Reply #41 on: September 10, 2020, 11:04:20 PM »
If the person stops I won't say anything publicly. But I also want people who pull this to realize that we do notice when someone suddenly adds a bunch of new alts.

I will also stress we have a soft cap now of 20 IDs . Meaning we aren't going around looking for people to purge, but if you have 20 plus currently and try to add more we will reject them. if you persist we will get you under the limit without your consent usually. Also this liit isn't up for debate so let us not go there in this thread.

Now not everyone with alts are using them badly. A close friend or two have a number of alts and use them purely for RP. I can see those ids have never voted once in a poll. On the other hand there are alts i have seen that have been on the site for 5 minutes and voted in 20 polls and have next to nothing on their profile. I can guess why those Ids were created.

We have looked for ways to limit polls to one vote per IP but sadly no one has made a mod to the software that does that. And we aren't going to out everyone with alts unless they give us reason to. And making the admins play border guard to keep you from adding 3 or 4 new IDs in as many hours so you can win a poll is giving us a reason to.

I may tell Storm after the poll who it is so he can decide if he wants to allow them back into any of his work. . If the person had any sense they might want to keep out of polls for awhile. 

Offline Ponyboy

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: September 10, 2020, 11:30:41 PM »
Decent!!  Still some pretty good battles going on, I'm look around to see Jessica(KicksAss) noticing she's still in the game...Yes!!!  C'mon Jessica!!

(as a side note, the saying "If you're not cheating, you're not trying."  Does not apply to the polls. Now let's get back to having some real fun!)

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #43 on: September 11, 2020, 04:45:15 AM »
Shoves Anri out of my way and into Nami as shake my hair back and growls as I look around for my next opponent/victim

Falling into Nami,I’m dazed but quickly recover and wrap my hands around her throat,squeezing

Anri come to me as choke my neck. I meet my first opponent in unexpected time, so I hold her black oiled hair with squeeze her neck using my right forearm

“Arghhh my hair bitch” I sputter out as both of us lose oxygen quick. I quickly retaliate and bring an oiled knee up to your vulnerable pussy,hitting hard as I slowly lose my grip on your throat

"Urghhhh!!! dirty bitch!!" I take a hard pain on my oiled pussy as we separate from each other. I swing my right foot toward your mound as holding my warm pussy

I try to sidestep it but some of it still does meet home “Ughhhhhh bitch! I’m the better asian and the better woman! “ I scream and spit in your face. I attempt to rake my nails across your tits with my right hand and use my left hand to prepare to block any incoming attacks yt

Offline AsianQueenAnri

« Reply #44 on: September 11, 2020, 04:47:08 AM »
Somebody’s yet to take on venere and she’s leading close behind nami!