News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 4- After Hours Wrestling: A Boutique Battle

• 4 Replies

Offline karl butters

• God Member
If interested, here's the link to the first four parts-
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=74723.msg541366#msg541366
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=89401.msg617096#msg617096
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90396.0
https://www.freecatfights.com/forums/index.php?topic=90562.0

The Andrea Chronicles Ch 5
After Hours Wrestling: A Boutique Battle
   At first, Andrea did not enjoy this story as much as me. We have retold this one several times over the years and Andrea likes it a lot better now. This one involves another of the sorority girls named Jennifer. Jennifer was every bit as snotty as Alicia, but, for whatever reason, Andrea always liked Jennifer. Jennifer had chestnut brown hair and was as attractive, if not more so, than Alicia. Jennifer had been a gymnast in high school and looked to still be in competition shape. She was about the same height and weighed almost as much as Andrea, but she was built differently. Jennifer had a slimmer, more toned physique, with smaller breasts and a rich tan from hours in a tanning booth. Jennifer also had one of the prettiest faces I have ever seen, with a perfect complexion and high cheekbones. I came up with this story shortly after the Alicia story and could not wait to share it with Andrea.

After humiliating Alicia, Andrea was worried that her friends might try and get revenge, especially since they looked to Alicia as their de facto leader. Two of Alicia's sorority sisters worked at the boutique and they were all best friends. Fortunately, the next few days went smoothly. Alicia seemed like a whole new person around Andrea and whenever she was told to do something, she did it quickly and professionally. Andrea liked one of the sorority girls, Jennifer, and was glad that she remained friendly with her. To Andrea's surprise, Jennifer even brought up the incident with Alicia.
   "Alicia told me how you showed her who's boss," Jennifer said with a smile.
   "Oh, it was nothing," Andrea said, "We were just playing around."
   "You must be really strong. I work out with Alicia and she isn't exactly a weakling. Plus, Alicia had a reputation in high school as a pretty tough fighter. I heard she had never lost, until you."
   "Really?" Andrea asked, not sure if Jennifer was being truthful.
   "Really. How many fights have you been in?"
   "Oh, I don't know," Andrea replied, nonchalantly, " A few."
   "Did you win them all?
   "I won 3, lost 1. You know what they say, you can't win them all."
   "Maybe we should go at it sometime. You know, just a friendly wrestling match. I've never been in a fight before and think it would be exciting. If you promise to go easy on me, of course."
   "We could do that sometime. It might be fun."
   "How about tonight?"
   Shortly after, I received a phone call from Andrea.
   "How would you like to see me wrestle Jennifer?" Andrea asked.
   "Uhh… is this dumb question day? Of course I would like to see you wrestle Jennifer."
   "Well, come by the store tonight at closing and you might get your wish."
   When I got there, the parking lot was empty. Andrea had said it would just be me and Jennifer's boyfriend, but, shortly after I arrived, Alicia and her boyfriend Trey walked in. I could tell Andrea was a little annoyed, so I tried to pep her up.
   "You are going to do great," I said, "I can't wait to see you take care of Jennifer. Maybe when you're done with her, you can challenge Alicia for a rematch and show me what I missed the first time." She smiled and gave me a kiss.
   We went to the back of the room where they had cleared off an area. I had noticed when I arrived that they were both wearing long robes. When I asked Andrea why, she replied, with a sexy twinkle in her eye, that I would find out soon enough. As Jennifer and Andrea walked into the center of the area, Jennifer dropped her robe. She looked stunning. The brunette was wearing a red bra and thong with white stockings, that contrasted nicely with her tanned thighs.
   "Your turn," Jennifer said to Andrea with a smile.
   Andrea had been confident about the match when we had talked on the phone. She knew she was a proven fighter and had a distinct advantage in experience over Jennifer. But now, Andrea seemed nervous. She is very modest and does not like showing off her body in public.
   Slowly, she dropped her robe. She also looked stunning. My wife was wearing a black bra and thong with black stockings, that contrasted nicely with her milky, soft skin. Both women chose their outfits well.
   "You look so hot," I said.
   "This was Jennifer's idea," she said rolling her eyes toward her opponent.
   "I thought it would be fun to pick something sexy off the rack," Jennifer said, "And to make it extra exciting, the winner gets to keep both sets."
   "And the loser has to pay for them," Andrea said.
   "Of course, it's not a fair deal. If I win I'll have to stuff that bra your wearing," Jennifer said. My jaw dropped a little as she cupped my wife's bra and squeezed, making Andrea blush. Then her hands slid down over my wife's juicy ass and gently squeezed each cheek. "And after your big ass stretches those thongs, I don't know if I'll be able to wear them at all." Jennifer had a nice, toned butt that was above average in size, but it was noticeably smaller than Andrea's well-rounded ass.
Then, as a gesture that she meant it as a friendly joke, she kissed Andrea on the lips. Andrea blushed again; she had never been kissed by a girl before. Watching Jennifer kiss and fondle my wife's cute, cuddly body made me flush with excitement. The match had not yet started and I already had a massive boner.
"I guess we need to think about the rules," said Jennifer.
"Ok," Andrea replied, "What do you have in mind?"
"I don't know," Jennifer answered, "Why don't Doug and Karl decide?"
"Ok, let's make it best 3 out of 5 and the winner has to pin the loser," suggested Jennifer's boyfriend, Doug. Jennifer and Andrea nodded in agreement.
"And every time one of you gets pinned, you have to take off your bra or panties," I said. Andrea shot me an evil look but did not say anything. Doug, of course, loved the idea.
Finally, the girls began to face off. They playfully locked hands, neither sure of how to start. Jennifer was inexperienced and didn't know what to do. Andrea, on the other hand, had only been in brawls where the object was to inflict serious pain on the opponent. This was supposed to be a friendly match and the girls wanted to have fun and show off for their men.
"Now promise not to hurt me, ok?" Jennifer asked.
"I promise," Andrea replied.
"I'm not the veteran fighter you are."
"I'd hardly call myself a veteran. I've only had 4 fights."
"That's 4 more than me. Just take it easy on me, please?"
"You will be fine."
Jennifer's concern seemed to boost Andrea's spirits and she was grinning confidently. As much as I was enjoying the view of their sexy bodies while they talked, I was ready for some more action.
Their hands still locked, they began, almost leisurely, pushing and straining in a battle of strength.  Andrea outweighed her other opponents by 10-15 lbs., so I was interested to see what she would do against someone closer to her size. She and Jennifer appeared to be evenly matched physically.  Jennifer had a more toned physique compared to Andrea's soft, shapely body, but Andrea did outweigh her by a few lbs. I adored watching Andrea's sexy body struggle and listening to the delicate grunting sounds she made. She was no longer smiling, as she summoned all her strength and energy trying to win this opening foray. Slowly, her hands were bent backward and she let out a small gasp. Jennifer’s biceps bulged out, making my wife's arms appear soft in contrast. Despite my wife's best efforts, Jennifer easily forced her down to her knees. I wished I had a photo of Andrea kneeling before Jennifer. She looked so hot on her knees, as she struggled and strained against Jennifer's strength and made adorable whimpering sounds.
Jennifer released her grip on Andrea's hands and grabbed a handful of hair. She yanked my wife up aggressively and slung her across the room. My wife tried to get up, but Jennifer grabbed her hair and slung her across the room again. We had neglected to establish many rules, like no hair pulling. I had assumed they would stay within the relatively friendly boundaries of a standard amateur wrestling match, but I was wrong. Jennifer kept flinging Andrea around by the hair until my disoriented wife didn't know if she was coming or going. Switching tactics, Jennifer allowed my girl to stumble to her feet only to execute a hip toss. Andrea landed with a thud on her voluptuous ass.
I looked around the room and everyone seemed to be having a great time, except for my poor, dazed wife who seemed to be in shock.  This time, Jennifer snatched her up by the hair and placed her in a headlock. My wife tried to break free, but her strong-armed opponent had her locked tight.
They passed by Doug, who slapped Andrea on the ass. Alicia and Trey laughed and then they both slapped Andrea's ass, as well. I was mad at first but decided it was just as much my wife's fault as it was theirs. The way Andrea had her bubble butt stuck out, shaking it as she struggled to get free, made it way too inviting of a target. Plus, I loved her squealing, as they slapped her enticing bottom. I'm not sure which was redder, Andrea's face from exertion/humiliation or her butt cheeks.
Jennifer then tossed her onto the floor and plopped on top, pinning Andrea's shoulders down. Doug kneeled and began counting. Andrea didn't seem badly hurt but was too rattled to kick out. After the 3 count, Jennifer hopped up and began celebrating with her friends, while I had to help Andrea to her feet.
"I quit," Andrea said to me. The way her lower lip puckered up, I thought she might start crying.
"You can't quit now, you just started," I said, "Besides you can still beat her. I know you can." As we talked, I took her in my arms. It felt nice holding her soft, kissable body.
"I don't know. She's a whole lot stronger than I expected."
"Yeah but you are a lot smarter and more experienced than she is. She doesn't know what she's doing, but you do."
"OK. If you think so."
"I know so."
Before I could give her any more encouragement, Jennifer ripped her out of my arms.
"Sweetie, it's time for round 2," Jennifer said while holding Andrea's arms from behind. "I believe the rules say that you have to lose an item of clothing. Alicia, do you mind giving us a hand."
"Not at all," Alicia replied. She came over and started unclasping Andrea's bra.
"Hey!" Andrea squealed. "What are you doing? This is between me and Jennifer." Alicia just laughed at her and pulled the bra off, exposing my wife's bountiful chest. When they hit the cool air, Andrea's nipples became erect. Before she backed away, Alicia couldn't resist twisting them painfully between her fingers. This evoked another squeal from my adorable wife and more laughter from the room.
My wife is a very modest woman and having her boobs exposed to the whole room had to be disconcerting. In addition, Alicia being the one to strip her bra off had to make it even more upsetting.
"Nice jugs," Doug said.
"You got that right," Trey agreed. Alicia gave him a nasty look.
Jennifer let loose of Andrea's arms and her hands went to her chests, both to cover them up and massage her aching nipples. I was afraid that Andrea was about to quit for real this time, but instead, she got an angry look on her face. She was mad.
"Let's go." She said to Jennifer, with a determined look on her face.
The two locked up and this time Andrea was the aggressor. My feisty blonde wrapped her arms around Jennifer's waist and tried to drive her to the ground but couldn't. Next, she grabbed her opponent's legs and tried to trip her up, but Jennifer kept her balance. Andrea fought with grit and energy, but each tactic she tried failed.
With Andrea running out of ideas and energy, Jennifer regained control of the fight. She tossed my wife around the room with ease. Jennifer didn't know any real wrestling moves, she just relied on her superior strength to manhandle my wife. She cockily slapped Andrea's ass and fondled her tits, knowing that my woman couldn’t stop her.  When she was ready to go for the pin, she simply took my wife and slung her to the floor. She slowly knelt beside my wife and slid on top. The athletic brunette knew she could pin Andrea whenever she wanted, so she took her time, enjoying the moment.
In a daze, my wife mumbled something incoherent.
"What did you say, sweetie?" Jennifer asked. Giggling, she looked over at me. "I think your wife has been knocked silly." Again my wife mumbled something. Leaning over, Jennifer asked, "Speak up, Andrea, I can't …." Suddenly, Andrea grabbed Jennifer's head and crammed it between her plump breasts. Jennifer slapped at Andrea's arms and tried to push them away, but my wife had all the leverage. Despite her superior strength, Jennifer could not break free. Soon she quit struggling and her tanned body went limp. Andrea rolled her over and went for the pin. I could've counted to 50, but I stopped at 3. Andrea leaped up and jumped into my arms. They were now tied 1-1.
As Andrea celebrated, Doug went and got Jennifer some water. Slowly they lifted her into a sitting position.
"She's so dumb!" Andrea exclaimed, "She fell right into my trap." I looked at Jennifer to see if she heard my girl's taunt. It was good for Andrea to be confident, but I didn't want her boasting to give Jennifer any added motivation.
"I told you, you were smarter," I answered in a more hushed tone.
"She cheated," Doug whined to me, "You're not allowed to choke."
"No one said she couldn't choke," I countered, "Besides that was more of a smother than a choke."
Doug wasn't happy, but he knew I was right. He turned towards Jennifer, who had finally got back to her feet. She was still woozy from passing out. Andrea was ready to go, though, and moved to the center of the room.
   "Give her a few minutes," Doug said, "She's not ready yet."
   "No, I'm fine," Jennifer said, on wobbly legs.  She wasn't fine though, and Andrea was brimming with confidence and had a resurgence of energy.
   "Wait a minute," Trey said, grabbing her bra, "It's the rules." Before he could unfasten it, Alicia slapped his hands.
   "I'll do it," Alicia said. She slowly removed the top, almost like she was enjoying it. "Come on, Jennifer. You can't let her win."
Now both gals were topless. Jennifer's breasts were smaller than Andrea’s but were nicely formed and very pleasant to look at. Now things were really getting sexy.
   Jennifer rushed towards Andrea, trying to get revenge, but was only moving at half speed. Andrea tried for a hip toss. My wife is more a scrapper than a wrestler but was still able to flip her to the floor, only to stumble on top of Jennifer. The two then rolled around on the floor, battling for position. Andrea got Jennifer in a headlock, but Jennifer slipped out of it and rolled away. They both got to their feet and my wife, who was moving faster than the still groggy Jennifer, was able to get her foe in another headlock. Jennifer struggled lethargically, but this time couldn't slip out. Now it was Jennifer's turn to get her ass slapped, as I smacked her butt when they came close. She had a nicely toned ass, smaller than Andrea's but still quite shapely.  Trey was about to slap her ass, but Alicia punched him in the arm and gave him another evil look.
   Andrea slung Jennifer to the floor, then she butt dropped onto Jennifer's chest.
   "Uuhhhnnn!" Jennifer moaned as the wind was knocked out of her body.
   Using one of her greatest physical assets to her advantage, Andrea slid her shapely ass over Jennifer's face, once again smothering her. Then she leaned forward, grabbed Jennifer's wrists, and pinned them to the floor. Jennifer squirmed and kicked her feet but couldn't dislodge my wife. Even Doug seemed to enjoy the sight of his girlfriend's beautiful face under my wife's sexy butt. I was enjoying the site so much, I almost forgot to count. 3 seconds later, Andrea was up 2-1.
My sexy vixen excitedly jumped up in the air, her bare boobs bouncing wildly, as she celebrated her pin. Jennifer, on the other hand, looked frustrated, angry, and a little flustered. She no longer looked like she was having fun.
"Good job, gorgeous," I told Andrea, "Only one more pin and you win." Andrea smiled back at me. The only thing concerning me was that she was breathing hard. My girl was naturally petite and only exercised on occasion. I knew she needed to win this next fall quickly. "Do whatever it takes to get this last pin. Remember, you know what you're doing, she doesn't." Andrea nodded, then moved to the middle of the room, anxious to finish Jennifer off.
Jennifer removed her panties and walked toward Andrea. The fact that she looked a little steadier concerned me a little, but I was very confident my girl would finish her off. The timidity before round one was over, and the two girls charged each other to start round four. Andrea sidestepped Jennifer, grabbed her hair, and whipped her around in a circle before putting her in a headlock. Jennifer slipped out of the hold and pushed Andrea away. The next few minutes featured a series of ineffective holds and lots of pushing, twisting, and grabbing at each other, but neither could gain an advantage. I became more concerned as Jennifer seemed to be recovering her strength and Andrea was looking more and more winded. 
The two locked up in a bear hug, their bare breasts smashed against each other. Andrea's large breasts overlapped Jennifer's smaller tits. Based on her size advantage alone, Andrea should have had the edge. As they both tried to squeeze the life out of the other, Andrea began to look distressed and started to whimper softly. I had placed too much importance on the size of Andrea's soft melons and forgot how sensitive they are.  Jennifer, sensing my wife’s weakness, began to grind her smaller breasts into Andrea’s boobs. With Jennifer winning the battle of the bear hug, Andrea released her hold and tried to break away. Jennifer wouldn't let go though and continued to apply the pressure. Desperately, Andrea started slapping and then punching Jennifer in the face.
"Hey!" Doug exclaimed and his girl winced in pain. "Not fair! This is a wrestling match, not a catfight."
I just shrugged my shoulders and continued watching the fight. With Andrea pummeling her beautiful face, Jennifer had no choice but to break her hold. Things did not improve any for Andrea, as Jennifer began to take charge of the fight. With most of her strength back, she began to manhandle my wife. She tossed Andrea to the floor a couple of times before getting her in an armbar and slamming her, tit first, into the wall.
My wife was being overwhelmed by Jennifer's power. She knew she wasn't a good enough wrestler to triumph over Jennifer's strength, but she was a veteran catfighter. Out of desperation, Andrea knew it was time to take things to a different level. Still trapped against the wall, Andrea raised her foot and then stomped it down unexpectedly on to her foe's foot. Jennifer squealed as she hopped on one leg. Andrea turned around, grabbed Jennifer's arms, and then drove her knee into Jennifer's upper thigh.
Doug and Alicia cried foul, complaining about Andrea's dirty tactics. My wife didn't care, as she continued the assault, punching and slapping her confounded foe. Andrea grabbed her hair, threw her to the floor, then dropped on top of her. Before the dazed and confused sorority girl could think of a counter move, Andrea grabbed her head and jammed it between her breasts.
"Mmmff!" Jennifer complained as Andrea locked on her trademark finishing hold.
Jennifer struggled futilely, but my wife had her solidly in her grasp. Jennifer's muffled whining began sounding more and more desperate, as she ran out of oxygen.  It was only a matter of time before Jennifer was out cold, for the second time that night. I breathed a sigh of relief, knowing Andrea had victory in hand.
"We want a rematch!" Doug demanded as Jennifer’s body began to turn limp.
"We'll see," I replied as I watched my wife continue to smother his girl.
Suddenly, Andrea began to scream bloody murder, as her look of victory turned to one of severe pain. She flopped off of Jennifer and grabbed one of her breasts.
"She bit me!" Andrea wailed. I ran over to inspect her boob and saw obvious teeth marks in the soft flesh. "I'm going to kill that bitch!" I knew my wife was mad because she seldom cursed.
Andrea charged Jennifer, who had just gotten to her feet. My wife furiously grabbed her hair, intent on getting revenge. Jennifer was ready for her and drove her fist into Andrea's belly. My wife's cute mouth dropped open as she gasped for breath, the hair slipping from her grip. Jennifer followed up with a series of punches to Andrea's breasts, pummeling the sweetly curved mounds. When Andrea tried to shield them with her hands, Jennifer changed targets, punching my wife's cheek. Andrea stumbled in a daze, one hand covering a boob and the other hand holding the side of her face, before falling into Jennifer's arms. With one arm around my wife's neck, Jennifer reached down between Andrea's thighs with the other. She lifted my wife up… and then body-slammed her onto the floor. I was astonished by the brute strength demonstrated by such a small girl.
Andrea lay there motionless, stunned and out of breath. Jennifer sat down on my wife's pretty face and told Doug to count. After a quick 3-count, Jennifer remained seated, taking the opportunity to rub her bare bottom in my wife's face, both trying to humiliate her and restrict her breathing.  Andrea struggled to dismount Jennifer while fighting for air.
"Not so fun when it's you that can't breathe, is it?" Jennifer said before finally standing up.
I helped my wife up. While Jennifer seemed to have found her second wind, Andrea looked like she was done.
"That's enough," she said to Jennifer, "Let's just leave it tied 2-2."
"No way," Jennifer replied, "We are having too much fun."
"Yeah," said Doug, "We have to have a winner."
"I have to agree with them, baby," I said, "You can't quit now. Besides you can still win. You just need one more pin." I may not be the greatest at pep talks, but it seemed to work. Just as Andrea agreed to continue the fight, Jennifer came up from behind and grabbed her arms, pinning them behind her back.
"One more thing before we begin the last round," Jennifer said as she dragged Andrea into the middle of the room, "Alicia, if you don't mind."
"It would be my pleasure," Alicia answered.
"I can remove my own panties," Andrea protested as she struggled to break free of Jennifer's hold. Despite my wife's objection, Alicia removed them anyway. I thought it was kind of sexy watching her slide them down my wife's legs. Now both women were completely nude, except for their tattered silk stockings.
As soon as Alicia had removed the panties, Jennifer threw my wife to the floor. My wife tried to get up, but Jennifer pushed her back down. Andrea tried several more times to get up, but Jennifer stopped her each time. She was toying with my wife and loving it.
"This is so much fun," Jennifer said with a giggle, "We need to do it again sometime." My wife was getting frustrated as Jennifer thwarted her every move. Turning to Alicia, Jennifer said, "Don't you love seeing her groveling on the floor?" Her cockiness cost her though, as she took her eyes off Andrea. My wife took advantage and lunged at Jennifer's legs, knocking her off balance. The two beauties wrestled on the floor for a few moments before Andrea was able to wrap her strong thighs around Jennifer's waist.
"Yes!" I exclaimed excitedly. My wife had 2 proven finishing moves, the breast smother and the body scissors. Jennifer had discovered a fatal flaw in Andrea's breast smother submission hold, but I couldn't see any flaws in my wife's body scissors hold. Jennifer had proven right off the bat to have the stronger upper body, but I would have matched Andrea's strong thighs against almost anyone her size.
Andrea locked her powerful legs around her foe's narrow waist and almost immediately Jennifer began grunting in pain.  The cute little brunette began squirming and kicking her legs as wife maintained her anaconda like hold.
"She's not so cocky now," I said. Doug just shrugged. Even as his woman struggled in my wife's hold, he didn't seem too concerned.
"It's not over yet," he answered.
Unfortunately, he was right. Jennifer pressed her palms against my wife's inner thighs and began to force Andrea's legs apart. My wife groaned and whimpered miserably, as she strained to maintain the hold. Her legs were no match for Jennifer's strength though and they were split apart. Jennifer draped a leg over Andrea's left thigh, effectively pinning it to the carpet, then took Andrea's right thigh with her hands, and began stretching her legs apart. My wife was spread apart like a wishbone. I knew she was flexible, but I worried that she was going to be snapped in half. Doug and Trey moved so they could get a good look at my wife's womanhood. Her most secret of places was displayed for everyone in the room to see, her pussy lips spread wide, revealing the soft, moist pinkness within. Andrea had a humiliated, demoralized look on her face as she struggled in vain.
"I give up!" Andrea begged, "Please, please, I give…mmmfff!"  Alicia shut her up by stuffing my wife's thongs in her mouth.
   "Sorry, sweetie," Jennifer said, "You can only lose by a pin."
One part of me wanted to break it up and save my wife from any further humiliation, at the same time Andrea had never looked sexier.  In the end, I justified not breaking it up by reasoning that Andrea would be even more humiliated if her husband had to save her in a fight. 
   Jennifer stood up and Andrea clamped her thighs shut, trying to hide her most secret place from our view.
   "Don't get all modest now," Jennifer said with a grin, "Everybody has already seen your cute little cxnt." 
   Angrily, my wife kicked Jennifer in the thigh and then turned to crawl away.  Jennifer picked up Andrea's ankles, causing my wife to drop onto her boobs. 
   "Where do you think you're going?"  Jennifer said as she sat on the small of my wife's back, facing her legs.  The sexy co-ed was having too much fun at my wife's expense.  She reached forward and grabbed Andrea's legs and pulled, folding my wife's shapely body in a Boston crab hold.  Andrea squealed and slapped the floor, as her back was bent backward.  I knew my wife's sexy body was going to need a chiropractor tomorrow.
   "Please… please," Andrea whined, "Stop…I... can’t…take…anymore."
   "Ok, sweetie," Jennifer laughed, "I guess your smoking, little body has had enough."  She released Andrea's legs and sat back.  My wife, still pinned down on her chest, let out a sigh of relief.  Jennifer wasn't finished having fun, though.  She leaned forward and gently grabbed a handful of my wife's butt cheeks and squeezed them. 
   "Alicia and I were discussing your ass the other day," Jennifer said as she massaged my wife's tush, "Alicia thinks you have a fat ass, but I…I think it's perfect." She slapped my wife's soft cheeks a couple of times and then slid off her. "Ok, if you're ready for me to pin you then turn over."
   Andrea dutifully rolled over onto her back.  Jennifer leaned over and, instead of pinning Andrea's shoulders, she placed her palms on Andrea's boobs and lightly pressed down.  This time Doug took his time counting, not wanting the match to end.  After a slow 3-count, Jennifer raised up, letting her hand glide along Andrea's body.  As her fingers slid across her hips and between my wife's shapely thighs, she made a discovery.
   "You're wet," Jennifer said as her eyes lit up.  "You got turned on wrestling me, didn't you?"
   "No…I," Andrea stammered, trying to explain, but the ashamed look on her face told us it was true.
   "It's ok," Jennifer cooed, "I'm a little turned on as well." She took Andrea's hand and guided it between her hips.  Andrea tried to resist, at least a little, but Jennifer forced my wife to touch her pussy.  "See, I'm a little wet also."  Then Jennifer leaned down and kissed Andrea passionately on the lips.  As they kissed, Jennifer's right hand took Andrea's left boob and began massaging it.  Then I caught a flicker of Jennifer's tongue as she forced it between my wife's lips.  I was glad I had not stopped the fight earlier.
   Unfortunately, all good things must come to an end.  Jennifer slowly stood up, leaving Andrea laying on the floor.  My wife covered her face with her hands but seemed too overwhelmed to get up.  I stood over her for a moment, admiring her sexy body, then I reached down and helped her to her feet.
   "I'm so embarrassed," she whispered.  She may have been embarrassed, but as everyone in the room knew, she also kind of enjoyed the whole experience.
   "Ok, stud," Jennifer said to Doug, "Grab my stuff and let's go back to my place.  You've got a lot of work to do." 
I hoped I would have work to do at home that night also, and Andrea did not disappoint.  She made love like a horny wildcat that night.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
Re: The Andrea Chronicles Ch 4- After Hours Wrestling: A Boutique Battle
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2020, 04:57:59 AM »
Great series! Keep 'em coming.

Offline mrsbiceps

« Reply #2 on: September 12, 2020, 02:21:48 PM »

Loved it, keep writing, you are a genius
strong arm tactics

Offline karl butters

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2020, 10:56:54 PM »

Loved it, keep writing, you are a genius

Thanks, I am glad you like it.  I have almost twenty more stories in the series either partially completed or outlined.

Offline Tiberius J.C.

• God Member
  • Profile pic: James Mason as Tiberius in "A.D."
« Reply #4 on: September 14, 2020, 02:04:37 PM »
Great! I look forward to them. They're really sexy, the action's credible and you never know who's going to win.