News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling

• 50 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling
« Reply #15 on: October 02, 2020, 07:47:07 PM »
my hands find your hair  and start to pull your head fowards,,moving my hips side to side slowly over your mound

that's it lexi,,dave cheers  all the while taking out his phone to take pictures

your groans are sweet to my ears as i try and arch my shoulder into your throat.let go slut while you still have hair!

she loosens her scissors and shoves  me away... just as i start to turn  take a stinging slap to my tit

owwww ,i  glares ,then lunge into her we topple over  and start to roll and wrestle  in the oil our bodies banging into and stoping at the side of the poll   yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: October 02, 2020, 08:43:01 PM »
You’re on top of me, one hand up under my chin, forcing my head back. Your thigh is rubbing my pussy, hard. I’m twisting, trying to push you off but you have me pinned against the pool wall. Your hair is in my face. Oil in my eyes.

Some of your weight lifts. Then your hand jabs into my breast and your claws dig in. Oh fuck it hurts.

I dig my nails into your ass, and roll, as hard as I can. For a second I’m not sure I can do it but you can’t brace either. Your back slaps hard against the plastic pool bottom and now I’m on top, you bitch, my tits on your tits. I’m hurting you,  I can see it in your eyes. I jam my forearm across your throat and push down.

Now it’s my ass being clawed. Fuck you I can take it. Choke you whore choke!!

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: October 02, 2020, 10:38:30 PM »
just about had enough of this girl  i think to my self ,trying to take advantage of being on top using both hands to attack her moneymakers letting my naile scrape your flesh.

"damn their really going at it,,,i can hear some guys  say,as they whoop it up"

owwww,i wail feeling your nails rake across my ass cheeks,   gah> you bitch  i  huff>then you get momentum and roll on top to the whistles and cheers of guys cheering you

i gasp ,my eyes widen  your forearm presses  against my throat
i gasp and gag trying move my head much as possable
 your taunt and command just makes me mad

my right hand slap and scrapes at your ass cheek.. then wrap my fingers   around your thong and try to pull up yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: October 03, 2020, 12:40:54 AM »
I scream. My thong cuts into me, deep between my ass cheeks. The watching men are going berserk now, half of them shout tat me to choke you out, half of them rooting for you to saw my clit off. Your face is bright red now, but I can’t take this pain. I fling myself to the side, sobbing. Gingerly, I work the sopping fabric free of my cootch as you suck in air.

I take as long as I can but no way I’m letting you recover. When you roll to your side, I’m ready. I slide toward you on my ass and kick you in the chest. My heel crushes your boob and you crash to your back, clutching it. I kick at you again, at your ugly fucking face but you deflect it with your arm and roll into me.

Grappling, slipping, sliding, shrieking curses at each other - on my side, I drag your head back over my hip, our bodies perpendicular. Your tits point at the ceiling as your bent neck strains, your mouth open trying to scream.

I can reach one of your tits. Mmmmmmm. If it wasn’t so slick, I would rip it off, I swear to God. Your thick dark nipple, though, I can crush it between my thumb and knuckle. I look up, straight at the grooms’s cock.

“Want me to stop?” I gasp to him. “Huh?”  Loud, over your strangled half-scream.

“Oh God no!” he shouts back. He’s loving this. Can you blame him?

Yt, you weak-titted whore.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: October 03, 2020, 05:03:34 AM »
we seperate  and glare at each  other....unn i groan from your kick swinging a slap at your leg.
getting my hand and arm up in time blocking the second kick,rolling into you my hands reaching out for your smug face. my scalp sizzles as you pull me over your hip

aiiigh! sliding my lower half side to side when you attack my better tit,,i can hear the groom encourage you

finally able to brace on bottom of my feet enough to slide my self further on to you then swing my left elbow back aimed at your big tit feeling satisfaction hearing you groan out,then try the same move a second time yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: October 03, 2020, 11:20:02 AM »
Maybe, just for a bit, I should stop thinking about cock?  I’m not ready when you brace your feet and push, surging up over my hip. Your teeth are clenched hard and there’s murder in your dark eyes for the nipple torture I’ve been pouring on you.

Your arm flashes up and then chops down. Your elbow splashes into my exposed breast, crushing it down into bay ribcage. “Uhhhhhh,” I moan. It’s pure pain but it sounds like I’m about to orgasm. The boys love it. So do you.

You’ve got even better leverage now. I’m flat on my back. You raise your lean strong arm again and I see it coming but I can’t stop you. Oh god another elbow!  A fireball of agony explodes in the center of my breast!  “AHHHHHHHH!” I scream. Your face. Your fucking smirk. So arrogantly pleased. I’m writhing in hellish torment you bitch.

Pure instinct. I twist. You slip between my thighs. I lock my ankles. I have long legs. Years of dancing. The scissors are just under your tits, pushing them up. God your nipples are hard.

I squeeze. With all the strength I have.

Yt, you sexy vicious cat.

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: October 03, 2020, 01:59:16 PM »
LEXI LEXI!!! come on, beat her boobs up some more and make her loosen that scissor hehe.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: October 03, 2020, 02:56:14 PM »
feels my elbow find it's mark twice,,i can hear the  oooooo's from the guy's  and the cute little squeak you make is music to my ears.

my scalp,still on fire you still have my hair, and pull,we start to tussle  your legs start to wrap around my body i try and block you,the guys are  going wild.

your leg's lock just below my tits.

itry and brace on my feet again  to push,they slip,a couple times,finally able to push enough to roll us some  ,my back and shoulders  on the mat  arched some

use my hands to start pushing and prying at your legs,my nails dig into your  skin,i try and work my body much as i can  they slippery oil helps to loosen your hold  as i try and escape, your legs are strong,,making it harder to breath tho yt
« Last Edit: October 03, 2020, 02:58:13 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: October 03, 2020, 03:09:16 PM »
You greasy pig. If you weren’t dripping with oil I’d have crushed you to mewling submission by now!  It’s like trying to hold a live wire. You scratch my thigh, stinging red slashes. Arch your spine and howl.

I’ve still got you but the hold is coming apart as you thrash. I barely have my ankles locked. I twist your sopping hair in my fist, down to your scalp, and try to rip it out.

Fuck, these horny shitbirds have hired some OTHER skank?  Where did SHE come from?  Bitch cheering for you! 

I bear down, trying to break your ribs and your heart.

Yt  :-*

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #24 on: October 03, 2020, 03:20:33 PM »
Great  match
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: October 03, 2020, 03:23:13 PM »
Great  match

LeeAnn sweetie, would you guard the door to keep Lexi’s slut-buddies out?  Thanks, doll!

Offline Leeann54

• God Member
  • Female catfighter and wrestler exotic matches
« Reply #26 on: October 03, 2020, 04:05:34 PM »
Sure evelyn. I will watch the door  sweetie  welcome honey
Female catfighter  and wrestler  imatches  with smother finished

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: October 03, 2020, 11:37:00 PM »
evelyn needs all the help she can get
your legs loosen,then tighten  as we battle, almost wotking free,then unn i groan  your legs tighten again.. but i am wotking free little by little  my hips touch the mat,my body not as arched anymore

groans at the feel of my hair tearing out.
works my righthand free and jabs my palm into your big tit flattening it
my left hand still pushing at your legs yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: October 04, 2020, 03:38:04 AM »
I shake your head violently by your hair. I can’t believe you haven’t quit yet!  “Give UP you cxnt!” I scream at you. You’re glaring at me from the corner of your eye as I twist your neck, your breath hissing. My legs hurt from squeezing, so much. My ankles ache. I know I can’t hold you long.

Like a rattlesnake your hand strikes my chest, the heel of your palm crushing my breast, grinding it into me. Your other hand digs into my leg. Hold on! I scream inside my head, but I can’t. You break my hold with a sudden howl of relief and triumph. My legs just go limp, muscles exhausted.

Your palm is still buried in my breast. Now you curl your nails in. The scream isn’t just in my head now.

Thirty seconds ago I had you on the edge of quitting. I know I did. Now you’re straddling my hips and trying to ruin my breast, your claw in me like an animal’s bite.

I ball my fists together and slam them into your chest. One tit then the other. Your head snaps back in pain. I throw you off. We catball, rolling in the oil arms and legs twisted together, breasts smashed together.

I’m exhausted but there is no fucking way I’m stopping until you quit.

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: October 04, 2020, 04:41:28 AM »
forcing you to break the scissors   taking a  few deep breaths as you nurse your  chest, gives my haed a couple had shakes breaking free you your fingers,losing a few more strands of hair

rolling enough to use both my hands to twist and  claw both your tits,,, uuummmm i cry out  you hammder  my tits falling  away  i try and slide back some

then it's like slow motion we tangle togeather  body to body wrestling and  fighting, the guys   go wild, but really they seem far away,it's just about you and me now.

i pull at your hair  slap at your body anywhere,,taking stinging slaps and hairpulls as i do.

our bodies slam into the side of the poll it tips over spilling us out

we continue to roll and fight, the cheers  seem closer  and louder, feeling hands peeling us apart,glaring at you  kicking out my legs.. as we are pulled apart

let them fiight,let them fight is the  chant,, get them back in the poll are other chants    i catch a glims of the pool being set up  some one   dave? i guess  helps/pull me back to my side of the pool

getting back in crouching on my nees    see you on the opposite side.. flips you a middle finger  to more cheers

taking deep breaths it's been a long  match  something  i really did'ent expect yt

the prez tramp