News:

COMMERCIAL SITES: Please note - if WANT A BANNER LINK? displayed on this site, please contact FEMMEFIGHT

Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling

• 50 Replies

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling
« on: October 01, 2020, 10:49:17 PM »
My phone buzzed, the burner number I gave the agency.

Short notice (sorry). Can U do a b party tonite??

Bachelor party. Good tips. Young guys. Sure.

Not dancing. Oil wrestling.  Ok?

Very ok. They gave me the best man’s number, and the other girl’s name. Lexi.

Fuck. That bitch.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Re: Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2020, 10:56:47 PM »

Evelyn

{alt}

Lexi

Online lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2020, 11:07:45 PM »
getting ready to leave  for the event tonight  a bachelor  party. where i will be in an oil wrestling match. my phone buzzes, the text reads     "joy.the girl i usually preform with is sick,and can't attend, and they will send a  new girl. rolls my eyes  and sighs,ohh boy last time that happened,the girl was much bigger than me,hope that won't happen again.
i finish packing my bag,including  my striped string bikini,when i recieve another text, evelyn agreed to be there it read,  evelyn? don't know her, then her picture comes through.
i have to admit she is pretty hot,and we look about the same size,and she's blonde  always fun,pining down a blonde girl  the guys will love it..

i finish getting ready,then leave  for the  address given yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2020, 11:15:54 PM »
First, she’s late. Then - the bitch doesn’t even remember me!

Well, plus side: the groom-to-be is a hottie!

Twelve guys, and an inflatable pool. I toss the groom my coconut oil. I can see she’s annoyed, but fuck her. I’m getting $1K for this and these guys are clearly rich. I think I can double that in tips.

He’s so cute, when he hesitates. “Put it right here,” I coo, running my hand between my tits. The best man is oiling Lexi. “Tell me sweetie,” I whisper to the groom. “What do you want to see me do to her?”

Yt

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2020, 11:30:58 PM »
i arrive at the party,and meet a dude  who i learn is the best man, he shows me to the dressing room where i change...a short time later  am lead to the inflatable pool
evelyn is already there,ohh yes,now i remeber her,we have  chat some...the groom is her helper.spreading the oil over her body as the guys  cheer and hoot..then dave  my second begins assisting me on all fours looking across the pool, i blow her a kiss  and wink at the guys around  and hike  my butt up  shaking   as dave spreads the oil,i roll a bit lifting each leg  as he spreads the oil over my body to the guest delight...i can hear some guy say..omg their both fucking hot yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2020, 11:41:39 PM »
She’s over there twerking shamelessly.  I pull the groom half over the edge, turn my back on him, and pull his hands to my tits.

“Take my top, baby,” I moan. “Get my nipples hard.  Get my tits ready - for her.”

His hands are strong. When I moan the second time, I’m not acting.

We lock eyes, Lexi and I. On hands and knees, we start forward.

Yt

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #6 on: October 01, 2020, 11:47:42 PM »
the guys quiet down  some as  we are introduced....each recieving cheers....and start crawling to each other on all fours.

man,lexi looks bad ass  ,nah evelyn will kick her ass   i hear a couple guys  .
locking eyes with you,the hoots get louder

smear my hands in the oil in the pool then use both to press against the sides of your tits pushing them togeather as they bulge at your top
my own nipples  starting to get hard yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #7 on: October 02, 2020, 12:02:11 AM »
I go for your hair. All boys love hair pulling. You’re smiling. Laughing.

But guess what I promised the groom?  A real fight. I slam my tits into yours. The oil splashes out onto the guys. The best man -Dave? - gets a wet crotch. Mmmmmm he’s harrrrd. I peel off my top and toss it to the groom.

“Fight my tits, Lexi,” I snarl at her.

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #8 on: October 02, 2020, 12:41:26 AM »
owwww,i shriek,feeling your claws dive into my hair,i reach for your hair but your tits splash into mine.to the delight of the guest.

the motion causing me to slide back and free of your grasp.

you pull your top off tossing it to the groom,narrows my eyes

and answe your challenge,unhooking my top ten flining it into the crowd..

pushes  and slides  closer  ,arching to my knees some.my hands catch your arms  and i slap my girls into yours....like that? i snear yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #9 on: October 02, 2020, 02:44:29 AM »
Uhhhh!  I can’t brace myself in the greasy pool!  Your tits banging into mine knock me back and you pounce, riding me over and down, my legs bent under me.

The men are cheering you, those bastards. Your twist me in a headlock, pushing my face down in the thin coat of oil. Fuck, you’re strong!  I buck and strain. You grind me down, harder.

I work my arm free, the one under me, and attack your breast. Too slick - you slap my hand away.   I spread my fingers wide. Use my nails. Push it against your chest. Squeeze.

Your gasp of pain is music.

Your turn - bitch.
« Last Edit: October 02, 2020, 02:46:25 AM by Evelyn »

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #10 on: October 02, 2020, 04:57:54 AM »
we topp;e over sliding  banging into the side of the slick pool,our groans mangle as we tuccle i try and keep your head turned  cheek side down...

owwww,i yelp, feeling you squeeze my girl..tak it long as i can, giving your head a shove foward and slide back  and swing a left slap across your ass cheekyt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #11 on: October 02, 2020, 11:18:27 AM »
We separate for a moment, glaring at each other. Your dark hair is black now with oil. Your breasts sway as you stalk me.

My groom is about to burst. I blow him a kiss. “Take your cock out, baby. Let me see what I’m fight for!”  He does. Oh my. This job has its perks.

You and I slap together again. I snap my arms around you in a bear hug. You moans. My tits are hurting yours. I theatrically lick your face. You snarl. Then I squeeze, for real, and take you down. You fight furiously, squirming and twisting. You manage to turn in my bear hug.

My right hand grips my left wrist and I pull it deep into your belly, my tits splashed on your back. My hair is plastered across my face. Sweat is mixed with coconut oil now.  You’re  hurting. I fall back beneath you and grapevine your legs.

“Let’s give the boys a good look, slut!”  I split your long legs wide, my thighs straining.

Yt, slut

Online lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #12 on: October 02, 2020, 02:24:34 PM »
i giggle at your furious look.. hear the grrom say that's no way to treat her ass, followed by laughs.

we splash togeather  with a smack,,,unn we grunt. arms wraping around each other our tits press and bulge.
i groan from your bearhug,your a little stronger than you look,i tighten my grip some and try to work my shoulders our aerolas and nipples duel. i try and roll my head away from your licks uugh bitch !

the oil helps me sliploose some and i'm able to twist  as we struggle,and fall fowards  fels your tits press into my back now
owwwww,,i groan your hold tighens into my stomach. i try and swing my right elbow back at you,then try and pull at your wrist.
you fall backwards,our legs fight for position as the guys watching go wild cheering us on.
sure you want me to show you up like that? i answer your question reachong overy and behind me grabing for your hair yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #13 on: October 02, 2020, 02:46:53 PM »
Your legs are strong!  I’m surprised - I didn’t think you used the muscles that close them much. Your Dave has his phone out taking pics.

Fuck, your claws come at me over your shoulder, dragging my head forward. There’s a sharp pain in my neck.  I can’t stop a choked cry of pain.

I strain harder. Trying to crush your abs. Your ass is grinding on my pussy. Pain and pleasure. My scalp burns and you keep dragging my head forward. Your shoulder is pressing into my throat now.

I can’t breathe. I have to break my hold.  I shove you away.  You spin back at me, snarling. I slap your fat tit. Drops of oil spray. You keep coming. I make it to my knees and our bodies smack together. Oil-wet hair whips.

Oh, it’s all real now. Twelve guys gonna see me make you beg.  The groom will fantasize about me on his wedding night.

Yt cxnt.

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #14 on: October 02, 2020, 02:54:50 PM »
@ Evelyn....Lexi's always late lol. Get used to that!

That bitch - she may be “late” when I’m done. I like punch-tuality. Want a turn of your own?