News:

PRODUCERS & OTHER FORUMS SITES: Please note - you MUST HAVE A RECIPROCAL LINK back to this site is you wish to ADVERTISE your site on this forum. If you do not have a link back to us, we will remove your posts with immiediate effect - 25th April 2010

Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling

• 50 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling
« Reply #45 on: October 05, 2020, 07:09:46 PM »
thanks to evelin  for setting this up..hugs and kiss for a fun match
the prez tramp

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #46 on: January 24, 2021, 09:20:09 PM »
Damn!! I got to look around this place a hell of a lot more ! Up I just search for people to chat with and look this stories been up a long time and it’s a scorch of a sexy story. Lexi who has been giving fights with the girls here making it so fun and bringing her violent side with that sexiness mixed in and Evelyn, whom I think was starting todo stories exploded into FCF with loads finding out just how much fun and sexy fun she exhibits and equally hot supine to her writing as Lexi   The two of many here that give their all to bring out he hottest stories!!  Bring on more fight stories you two. How about a group hot  oil fight?  Oil fights take on so many elements. HELL, YSE EVERY ELEMENT YOU CAN FOR A OIL FIGHT   MUAHAHAHA ( where are my devil horns? Sssheeeit!  * gives my best devilish grin*
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

Offline ##catfightWATCHA413

• God Member
« Reply #47 on: March 27, 2021, 11:37:56 PM »
You know, Gabrielle is right!  Rematch!!! :P :P
The Fun of Fighting is devilishly exciting

D69

« Reply #48 on: March 28, 2021, 06:11:31 PM »
Evelyn and Lexie,

On behalf of all the guys on this site, thank you!

Doug

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #49 on: April 08, 2021, 03:15:26 PM »
who would have thought this simple  little oil fight would have blown up into a full on rivalry.....me and this girl just have not been getting along :P ::)
the prez tramp

Offline Katiex

• God Member
« Reply #50 on: April 09, 2021, 10:05:12 PM »
Great fight girls, I would so like to battle Evelyn in the next bachelor party oil wrestle. I would not give so easily, but I would be there to win anyway.