News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling

• 50 Replies

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
Re: Bachelor Party Oil Wrestling
« Reply #30 on: October 04, 2020, 11:19:10 AM »
We spin and tumble, hit the slide of the pool and spill out in a gush of oil. Our bodies had heated the oil and the cold concrete floor is a shock. The boys have to scramble out of our way. Th”comeen two pull us up and apart. I think for a wild second they’re stopping us, but oh no they want more as much as we do!  A couple of others fix the pool.

You flounce back into it, Dave the Best Man putting his hands on your saggy tits as much as he can. I get a middle finger from you. Fuck you too bitch. Here’s my groom. I give his cock a nice stroke. It’s verrrrrry nice. “How do you think the bride would do against me?” I ask. Oh, yes, I’m getting a big tip. After I finish you.

I turn and slink back into the pool, full cat. We square off, on our knees. Mmmmmm my nipples are sooooo hard!

“Come at me, kitty,” I purr to you. Time to de-claw you.

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
« Reply #31 on: October 04, 2020, 02:59:01 PM »
ohhh, you want  more of me i hiss?  and start to slide myself closer, this has turned into more of  a catfight than i expected.

getting close enough then swings a right slap across your cheek, happy now i ask?

as the girls  cheer us on again yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #32 on: October 04, 2020, 03:52:15 PM »
I’m more than you expected, for sure. I see it in your eyes. Doubt.

Then your palm cracks across my cheek. My head whips to the side. You taunt me. We clash again, hands coming together, fingers intertwined. The boys are shouting, asking who’s stronger?  Our hands come up. Forearms tight. Eye to eye. Nipples just brushing.

Yt.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2020, 06:48:07 PM »
that's it lexi  slap the shit out of her  dave  cheers :P my hand stings  but it felt  good to!
we glare,then lock fingers ,pushing our tits  togeather grunts of exertion as our arms strain

niplles flick and bend  we push our tits togeather i dip my shoulders and try to roll my girls up under yours yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #34 on: October 04, 2020, 07:08:37 PM »
I think the boys are as excited by the way our eyes are locked, as much as how our nipples are locked.

You’re looking for weakness. Some change in my face. My wrists hurt like fuck and your black little nipples are stinging mine like scorpions. I won’t let you see that. I won’t.

You shift and jab your tits into the lower halves of mine. My hands bend back. Noooo.

I twist and drag my tits down. My nipples scrape straight over yours. You’re the one fighting to keep the suffering out of your face now. I know. You can’t do it. You gasp in pain. Your arms quiver. Our hands are equal again, for a moment. Then yours bend back. I squeeze hard to crush your fingers.

My tits are better. My arms are stronger.  Your little Dave isn’t cheering now.

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #35 on: October 04, 2020, 07:38:47 PM »
we let our girls fight. stabing my hard nipples  under neath your soft flesh,hearing you groan what's the matter can't take it?
then it's my turn to groan feeling your nipples  scrape across the top of my  girls..myarms tingle and start to burn some   straining and pushing aganst you
we push and slide each other back and forth,our tits bulginging between us

the guys going wild

then i try and arch back,then foward slaming my girls into yours with a smack yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #36 on: October 04, 2020, 09:19:08 PM »
You try to pop my tits, pounding yours into them over n over like a fuckin crazy woman well fuck you whore I’ll show you crazy!

You slam forward again but I’m ready. I let go of your right hand and sideslip under your left. Your tits hit air, bouncing and flopping and I’m behind you twisting your fuckin arm until the back of your hand is between your shoulder blades. I grab your hair up on the back of your skull and throw myself into you and ride you down to smash your fuckin smirk into the bottom of the pool.

I’m on your back. I grab your chin and drag your head back. Will your arm bend another inch without your shoulder snapping?  Yes, it will.  Want me to try another?

Yt, baby.

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2020, 11:15:27 PM »
i start to splash my tits into yours again, but your ready this time,

tries to pull my arms free of your grasp,we slide sideways some as you,twist my arm behind me..suddenly my face is forced  down..

owww, i yowl feeling my arm twisted more. i can feel your big tits swing across my back  try and squirm free   causing us to slide some

hear your taunt i slap the mat with my free hand.and kick my legs  and stay still to rest a few seconds  my mind spining to try and think of a way out yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2020, 11:24:05 PM »
You’re playing possum, hoping I’ll slip. I pull your chin further. I love that little whimper. Dave’s cock is hard for me now, bitch. He and the groom both. Your arm, another inch.

Just say ‘stop.’  You know you want to.

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #39 on: October 05, 2020, 01:00:22 AM »
tries to shake my head  and free of your hand from my chin

ummmmm. my arm hurts... but i try and swing my free hand  back at you and her the smack   against your thigh

but that made pain in my shoulder a little more to..

you better hope i can't get away  you ho   i hiss yt :P
the prez tramp

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #40 on: October 05, 2020, 01:15:45 AM »
come on lexi, there is a lot of oil and she might lose the grip when you hold on some more! show the boys who the better women is. team lexi team lexi :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #41 on: October 05, 2020, 01:29:38 AM »
How about your neck, bitch?  How’s it feel? 

I let go of your chin and rub your fuckin face in the oil. Slap my leg all you want. I’ve got my knee in the small of your back. With your hand still pinned in the center of your back, I start to pull up on your elbow. Mmmmmm THAT’s the scream I want to hear! 

The boys love it. They’re throwing twenties and hundreds in the pool at me. Your skank buddy the spare stripper is the line voice cheering you now!

“Say it,” I snarl. “SAY IT!!”

Yt

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #42 on: October 05, 2020, 05:31:11 AM »
uhooof,,the bitch i think..my face pushed harder into the oil..kicking my legs up and back hoping i can land a kick in her back  but keep missing 

i try and work my body as much as i can hoping the slick oil  will cause her to lose balance..exhaustion beginning to take over,,she pulls my arm tighter ,higher and harder

guys are going wild cheering for us both..

come on lexi work yourself out of this

{not his arm being bent back at an awkard angle}.i try  slaping back a few more times..

finally iv'e had enough..use my free hand to tap,,ok i give yt
the prez tramp

Offline Evelyn

• God Member
« Reply #43 on: October 05, 2020, 11:17:39 AM »
You tap. Sob “I give!”  The boys roar.

Yessssss. I slide my knee out of your spine and straddle your lower back. I have this unbearable urge to rub my pussy over your glowing olive skin, just for a few seconds. I let you go, push you away with one foot. You lie there with your face turned away.

I lean back on the pool side, back arched, arms to the side. Exhausted. Hurting all over. But feeling incredible, a huge rush. I gather up all the cash. I stick one twenty to your oily ass. You slap at my hand but otherwise you don’t move.

I take the groom to the shower with me  :). He texts me a week later that the wedding was off. His fiancé found the video on his phone, and she was furious!

I love you Lexibabe!  You’re terrific!

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2020, 01:01:05 PM »
not my favorite outcome ( :P ) but thanks for the effort and time that you two did spent. it is rare that a match over a longer period of time gets my attentions here.
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}