News:

@Freecatfights: Please follow us on Twitter for news and updates in the event of site outages.

THE BOOGALOO GIRL.

• 56 Replies

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
  • the one who outshines all of you skanks
Re: THE BOOGALOO GIRL.
« Reply #15 on: October 31, 2020, 11:25:51 PM »
scene    inside the the small  den  lexi...at her desk  catching up on some class work  as she waits  for  phriday.. phone buzzes  causing her to  jump just a little it's from phriday

phriday,,, hi babes, what you doing
lexi, just catching up on some class work
phriday...mmmm, ok.. i'll be there if about 20 minutes or so,picking up the pizza  now
lexi.... ok, and [smiles} i'll be waiting
phriday...  anything else   you want?
lexi....maybe, a few wings on the side
phriday  sure thing.
lexi,, be careful,on the way babes
phriday ..see you in a jif.
lexi..byee
phriday  byee

lexi   finishes  up  with the computer  work, and walks into the kitchen  getting some plates,,glasses,and napkins  down...honestly she was getting hungry,,she had not eaten since breakfast
minutes tick by  then  she hears a car  stop and the motor  turn off, looking out the window,,it's phriday, she waks out to greet her, the sky begins to darken ion this late october evening.
sitting the food on the counter and begin dividing it up,

phriday.. what you got to drink?
lexi...some soda...and tea, could be some lemonaide left over
phriday....no wine
lexi.. you know i don't drink
phriday..  nerd
lexi...  wine- 0....grining at her

they begin their late dinner   talking over their week
phriday    so your feeling better
lexi...yes, i am,, alot better
phriday...just try and  not anyone else mad at you,
what movie  do you want to watch
lexi..the wickerman   is pretty good
phriday....i was thinking of the exorcist
lexi....babes,that one is to scary
phriday...you can cuddle  with me
lexi   an offer to good to refuse,
phriday... leans into lexi   their  hips  brush   

they finish  their  dinner  and  talk more   and clean up he dishes and put everything  away, walking into he living room side by side on the sofa.sammi  jmps between them  curling on lexi's  lap  and begins purring   loving being rubbed....so  you always  rub your kitty, and  smirks...yes, always,then blushes realizing what she meant..your so bad.
phriday..points  at the shelf, hey what's that?
lexi   what?
phriday...that!
lexi,ohhh walking over pulling it from the shelf,,this is one of those old twister games  i got it a few weeks ago sits,back on the sofa   the game in her lap   inching it to phriday as they both look it over...i  had one   during high school
phriday   yeah me to last time i played this was in college
lexi...want to give it a try
phriday..sure, why not
the make  some  room  and spread the game out on the floor
 lexi   may be more fun if we  strip down  first
phriday....you just want to see my body
lexi...well do you blame me,,,you trying to sy you don't want to see mine?
phriday no that's no what i'm saying

they strip down to their bra's and panties..lexi,in black  phriday in pink
TBC
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 06:50:17 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #16 on: November 01, 2020, 02:39:10 PM »
scene...lexi and phriday stand side by side in their bra's and panties..at the side of the twister  mat

phriday...so how are we going to do this,it's your idea
lexi...you,brought it up
phriday...did not,you did
lexi...rolls eyes, anyway  there is suppose to be a third  person as ref,, guess we could call,, out our own moves after we start
phriday...guess that would work
lexi...so choose a color, i choose red if it lands on red i'll go first
phriday...blue
lexi  spins the pointer  , red,i go first
phriday  figures
lexi   spins the pointer red  6  and hands the pointer to phriday, who drops it,  clumsy! and stretches her right foot to red 6
phriday...you can't even hand the pointer off  right,picking it up and spins  blue 7  and stretches her left leg to the blue dot bumping lexi,here handing the pointer out then drops it on purpose...ooops
lexi ...narrows  her eyes  and has to stretch out for the pointer, phriday swings a catty pat across her panties causing her to fall fowards   some  ,ohh that's how it's going to be huh?
phriday......maybe!
lexi regaining her balance spins the pointer  red  8 stretching her right hand out letting her shoulder bump inside phriday's left thigh, you  with your turkey legs..and giggles.
phriday  loses her balance  and almost stumbles back offf the mat...trying to cheat to win? bending to pick up the pointer  and spins.... blue  8  lays the spinner on lexi's backstretching her left arm out crossing over lexi's arm    .
lexi....mimicking phriday's response     maybe i am..wiggles her body enough for the pointer to fall off and spins  red 9 and stretches her left leg to red nine
phriday has to stretch over  lexi  to spin the pointer, you could have  slide it closer
lexi...could have, did'ent
phriday    blue  10 stretches her right leg over  lexi's  body her stomach rubs across lexi's back some..looks like your in a comprimising position, something your use  to with me
lexi....... you would know  about comprimising positions
phriday  i sure do ,i put you in them enough times, leans over enough so her  breast bulges and brushes lexi's cheek
lexi... dream on baby,  think you got me where you want me huh bumps her cheek into phriday's  breast
phriday...i sure do, uses her free hand to lift lexi's panties,and let it snap back on her skin
lexi...owwwww, hey!  use her left hand to slide up phriday's leg and give her inner thigh  a squeeze
phriday.....owww! want to get rough , giving lexi's ass a slap
lexi...owwww.. you started it pushes up some bumping phriday causing her  to start to fall over   she pushes again phriday falls over to her side  and rolls to her back lexi  works and pulls he knees up under her smiles across  on your back again  and giggles, reaches out with her right hand uses a finger to lift phriday's panties and let's it snap back,

TBC

phriday  ..tries to pull free,,, aiiii  !!!...she yelps  rubing  the top of her panties
lexi   ha ha
phriday...ohh you think that's funny?
lexi...i sure do
phriday,, i'll show you funny pushes to her knees  ,then lunges  both hands shoot into lexi's hair at the sides of her head..not to hard and shakes her head side to side, i can  practically hear that one marble rolling around in there, then gives lexi a push
lexi, caught off guard ,then falls over to her side from the push, regains her balance balancing on her knees..reaching out with her left hand and gives  phriday's  big tit a bounce up
phriday  repays that favor using her right hand to pop lexi's tit up from the bottom

phhh you !!! lexi  growls out,  come on  then phriday answers , the two  take playful swats at each other's breast,neither trying to slap to hardtrying to slap at each other and  avoid being slaped at both sway  on the twister pad.....they inch closer wraping arms around each other  the breast pressed togeather and bulge at the sides of their bra's  unnn umm their grunts alternate and they topple oer on their sides. lexi slips her right arm over phriday's back unhooking her bra..   

phriday...ohh you sneaky lil tramp..can't blame you for wanting to see my tits
 lexi..iv'e seen them before..no big deal
phriday  you'll see them alright as she  pulls at lexi's bra..and it pops loose.

they push togeather  wrestling and rolling across the twister mat  into the wall   then back again....lexi,,phriday, phriday,lexi  back and forth  bodies locked togeather,their girls   fighting it out in secret between them..their legs wrap togeather   panties  scrub panties  they continue to wrestle back and forth in their  mini catball, sometimes working a hand free for a catty slap or squeeze,and hairpull, but not  to hard not really trying to hurt each other. they roll to a stop against the fire[place..working to their sides...exhaustion taking over for both   move ment stops..

lexi..feeling her mound  scrub with phriday's  and works her hips
phriday.....unooooo... her right hand cups  lexi's left arm  working her hips..the feel pushing her to the edge

they start to kiss  working their hips in unison,breaking the kiss only for a shared groan then start again using their free hands to rub and massage each others lthigh's, hips  and across their backs...the hot wrestling  match  dissolves into something else

lexi...breaking the kiss,and smirks, we may miss the exorcist if we continue
phriday... i don't care

"they start to kiss again their groans fill the room...the scene begins to slowly move back from them  slowly turning to gray then dark"   

TBC
« Last Edit: November 01, 2020, 11:40:52 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #17 on: November 02, 2020, 02:27:40 PM »
scene  the next day  lexi stirs  waking up...stretches... sees phriday  laying beside her  and smiles  giving her a light kiss on the cheek..she slips out of bed..and walks into  the bathroom to start her shower
the warm water feels so good as she  uses her  sponge..shes a litle surprised when the door opens..mind if i join you  phriday ask..

lexi..moving back some..not at alll stretching a little more
phriday enters  closes the door..

the two young women rub  and bump in the tight space taking turns using the sponge on each other,

lexi  thanks for the evening babes
phriday...it was my pleasure
lexi   sorry for you missing the movie
phriday...i'm not
lexi...me either

they bump and rub some more

lexi   ummm babes..rolling their breast togeather.. you know i'm tempted  to stay in here with you
phriday..not a bad idea

they kiss,,lexi smiles...turns around and finishes  rinsing off..ill start us some breakfast  she slips through the door  dries off   slips on her robe wraping a towel around her hair  pads through the bedroom into the litchen greeted  by  sammi...who walks back and forth brushing against her legs....looking at her  as if to say  about time you got up i'm starving. she feds her  babygirl then starts breakfast some bacon eggs,,a few minutes later phriday enters the room   dressed

lexi   would you like some toast
phriday  sure babes
lexi  juice  or coffee
phriday   what kind of juice..  with a smile...coffee will be fine    she takes a cup..instant coffee> when are you getting a keruig babes.
lexi  ... shrugs  and smiles....
phriday pours in the hot water from the old fashioned percolator

they set at the island   chating and having breakfast

lexi   what is your day looking like...
phriday..... hopefully not to busy,never know about monday's tho...yours?
lexi...have  to go out  to the office for a meeting,then by the college  to sign some papers  should'ent be to bad

they finish breakfast   clean and put away the dishes.

phriday   i better go babes..when will you come by
lexi...in a few days i'm sure   ohhh would you want to come to the halloween  costume party  tiff told me about it

phriday..where
lexi  at the old barn  ot on county  rd 44

phriday  ohhh yes,i remeber been there a couple times   maybe
lexi    eeeh  i may go hav'ent really decided yet

phriday  i better go  before i'm influenced to stay...uses her right hand to rub over  lexi's chest
lexi...we could call in sick

phriday...done that to much lately
 they share a light kiss,,lexi  drive safe babes,and have a good day   phriday    you to babes....lexi watches as she  drives away..closing the door

TBC
the prez tramp

Offline Lindsay_Sexfights

• God Member
« Reply #18 on: November 02, 2020, 06:01:06 PM »
i wonder how lexi's adventure will continue and how that halloween party is going to be. phriday is so lucky to play twister and share a shower with you :)
Hey, don't punch me! I wear glasses :P

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #19 on: November 02, 2020, 06:23:33 PM »
phriday leaves, lexi  finishes dressing  getting ready for her  day,first stop the office  for a meeting..those are usually boring. still she was looking foward to seeing a few people and catchingup..after that  a stop by the college administrations,,seems she had a few more papers to sign, hopefully that would'ent take long,, giving sammi  a few final pets and kiss, the cat stretches and barely opens her eyes...,be back soon  and lexi walks out locking the door, it's a llittle cooler  than it had been so  she turns on the heater,and  the radio plays  .https://youtu.be/T7RtlShIae8

tbc

the meeting at the office  took almost two hours but it was insightful. and it was good   to catch up with  some of her co-workers. some because of covid, some just because they had been away on a business trip. it was super nice  to catch up with diana again, they had been best frienda  during office hours,,but with  quarantine, and self  at home sheltering.. had not talked as much.
S he got  some good  news  from mr.kay, her department head,in that she was one of the favorites  to win the promotion at the end of the year.. the meeting broke  up  and  she  spent a little time in break room  talking with old acquaitences..and having a latte.

after the meeting at work   she stoped by the college  seems she had to sign  a couple other papers, and asked if she wanted to be a part of the graduation ceremony, she decided that she did
she left the administrations  building..building 1  ,along the sidewalk  then around the coner.crossing the street infront of building 3, to the small park.. filled  with benches,and out door tables  surrounded by tall pine,and oak trees..fallen leaves scattered along the ground in the cool breeze, a couple squirrels  romped back and forth. then she saw the girl approaching. as they come closer  she recognized it was brooke.. coming closer  they stoped  sharing an uneasy  stare.

lexi   well um...
brooke... yeah
another uneasy  stare
brooke.. so,i hear your just doing the online course  rest of the time
lexi..yeah,i think it's for the best,there is only a couple month's anyway
brooke   nod's,,,iv'e considered  doing so, coming to class can be a pain
lexi  yeah
brooke...how have you been  since  you know
lexi..yeah..fine,felling better,   you?
brooke  feeling better
lexi..i guess we were lucky,,we did go at it  for  a while
brooke   yeah  we did, i would have had you to
lexi...ohh i don't know,could have gone either way
brooke    maybe
lexi...maybe
brooke,mabe we  should find out sometime
lexi..a little surprised,and taken aback...why?
brooke..i don't like unfinisshed business,
lexi... neither do i  ,but look i have to go
brooke.. ohh,i don't mean here and now, maybe sometime,if you think your  woman enough to  you know  take me
lexi...for one of the few times in her life is speechless, chick is actually   making another challenge..   a light breeze ruffles through their hair  and the fallen leaves, she surprise herself by answering  ohh i'm woman enough
brooke,  we'll see, using a finger on her right hand to trace down lexi's left breast,
lexi, brushes her hand  away..yeah we will
brooke..have to go for  now  ta ta ,and begins to walk away
lexi  a little flustered   stand's still seconds tick past, untill she finall wills herself to move,and begin walking to her car...she unlocks the door and  looks back across the street catching a glimpse of broke  walking up the final steps  and disappear through the door...something wrong with that bitch she thinks...slides into and starts her car..one more stop  at the grocery store then she can  head for home

TBC
« Last Edit: November 03, 2020, 12:14:36 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #20 on: November 03, 2020, 06:24:05 AM »
the scene  . mid afternoon, lexi  turns into her drive way..and turns the ignition off..taking a moment to compose herself...

then get's out, gathers a few bags of groceries, unlocks the door to her cottage  and walks in sitting the groceries down, then walk's back out and gathers the rest
bringing them in and setting them down..she starts putting the item's away, sammi wakes up running into the kitchen, rubbing against her legs, wanting attention and  food

give me a few minutes  sweetie lexi  says,  the next several minutes it's a conversation between her,and the cat.

the groceries put away. she gives   sammi  some dry food,,that should hold you for now  she say's
 with a pat on her head.
walking into her bedroom to change into something more comfortable, then walks into the living room ploping on the sofa...  sammi  jumps on the sofa  crawling into her lap purring wanting attention
ummm yes,i know  time to think about dinner for us  both.

the next hour or so is spent   cooking  some  dinner.giving sammi  some soft food., cleaning up and putting away the dishes.

she walks to her desk  and notices the lottery tickits, she scratches each one of them off..well here's hoping she reminds  herself  loging into the web site

she checks every numbet,, the first four  not even close...the 5th one  she had a good feeling about that one... she checked the numbers..all match so far  the final few.numbers   her eyes widen in disbelief..she checks the numbers  once,twice, three times, again,and again   maybe she looked at them wrong.. she looks  and compares again.

OMG..... she's  won,,,,, pops out of her chair , looking again,,  she bounces on her feet..i won!!!!!...backing up knocking over her  chair,, we won!  running to the  sofa... sammi,we  won picking up the little cat  for a hug,,we won,swaying around

sami,  looks annoyed.  whatis she carrying on about she thinks, the room spins around...her human should'ent be spining her  around like this with her full stomach

sitting the cat down,,her phone on the tablee,  she has to tell someone..  phriday!  she dials the number, no answer,, tries again still no answer, she leaves a message....phri...you won't believe what happened...call me.

melissa...dials her  number...no  answer,,, what?, where are they....she tries tiffani  still no answer

for the first time in a while ,she felt like she may bust.

sitting the phone down and walks back to the computer....checks the numbers again  she's still won !  she can[t believe it

on the ticket it say's if you have a winning ticket call this number

she  does...no answer. again the same..fuck  she thinks ..waits a few minutes then dials again... an aut message responds..this office is closed  please call back tomarrow   between our regular business hours...a little disappointed...she sets silently looking at the  numbers  just looking into the computer screen.. doubt creeps into her mind..what if their is some mistake and she did'ent win..that happens she has heard stories of people who thought they had won,,but through some glitch did not...in er excitement  how much did  she win..the tickets  did'ent specify  the amount
be her luck if it was  something like $50.00   she tries and calm herself  down..... glancing back at sammi,and notices  the book..voo-doo for dummies..seem to be looking back at her
could it be  her little  spell had worked?   

TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #21 on: November 05, 2020, 07:15:01 AM »
scene flashfowards   a few hours later, lexi  calmed  down  a little  at her computer desk  doing some class work  ,but can't really concentrate, her mind   drifting back to the lottery ticket
could it really be so?,could she had  won? she tries to tell herself  no, something  would happen, she misread the numbers  something! then   she get's a notification from her online messanger
phriday!   it's about time!  she clicks on the message the screen opens  up.

lexi....hi

phriday....hii

lexi...where have you been?

phriday...had, to work late,then stoped  for lunch with friends..

lexi...did you not get my messages?

phriday...yes,,just no time to reply,,why anything wrong?

lexi.....well. i think i may have won on a lotery ticket

phriday.....you,did,?  how much?.. wait when did you buy lottery tickets?

lexi..a few days  ago.....i...

phriday...how much did you win?

lexi...don't know yet  been looking  at the website

phriday..did you call the number on the ticket?

lexi..nah,,wish i had thought of that

phriday...well do it!

lexi..i have already a few, times...duh the office was cloased have to call back in the morning

phriday... oh...probably won't be much

lexi ..  way to be a buzzkill,but  kind of what i was thinking,be about my luck

phriday..if you win a bundle,,call me,i'll help you spend it

lexi..i'm sure you will

phriday...anyway just wanted to tell you that i'll be out of town for a few days..business stuff

lexi  ok,when are you leaving

phriday  tomarrow

lexi  alright

phriday,..let me know  what you find out

lexi  i will

phriday,think i'll shower and go to bed early

lexi..alright babes..sweet dreams  kisses

phriday  kisses

lexi  spends r the next few hours on he computer,just general searches..then gets ready for bed  settles back..watching late news,then  a couple shows...sammi jumps up on  he bed  curls and snuggles up beside her....lexi kisses her on the head  nightey night  ,,and tries  to sleep..

scene...the next morning.

lexi  had been up for a few hours  had some breaakfast,fed sammi..she was just about to call the  number on the lottery ticket, when her phone  buzzed,, hey maybe that's them informing me i won,a little voice in her head  told her... it was melissa

lexi..hello

melissa   hi

lexi...where have you been?

melissa, well, good morning to you to

lexi.....i left some messages

melissa...yeah,i know, anything wrong?

lexi....no i....

melissa.....visited my parents  after work,  got back a little late,,was bushed,, so went to bed early

lexi....  hmph, visiting your parents,going to bed early, your such a wild child, when you going to knock the dust off your grannie panties

melissa...oh,and what did you do last night?

lexi...never mind..

melissa...un-huh..have a wild  date  with your keyboard?

lexi....funny!

melissa..anything  wrong  babes?

lexi...well,no, just wanted to chat,and tell you  i think i may have a winning lottery ticket

melissa.....you did?  how much did you win?, wait when did you buy lottery tickets?

lexi....don't know yet?  about to call them,and a few days ago after visiting aunt taddie

meliissa....oh ok, so if you become a  millionaire, don't forget your friends...me

lexi...ohhh sure,,i'll give you some

melissa...really?

lexi... nah,, just kidding,

melissa....bitch!

lexi...ha ha ha ,, you could be my maid, or pool girl

melissa...not sure you would want that, i'd probably use you as a  dust mop

lexi....pffff,

melissa..listen sweetie,,i have to go,,are you still coming by the gym?

lexi...yes,,i will, what time?

meliissa...any time after 6

lexi....ok, be there tomarrow

melissa,...sounds good, let me know what  happens with the lottery

lexi..ok,  i will

melissa...byee..kisses

lexi...byee..kisses

a short time later,lexi  is set to call the number  of the lottery,, she looks  at the pile of tickets, it's not there?  she looks through the pile of tickets  again,and again,it's not there,  fuck,she thinks   where did she put it?,it was right here with the other's...she becomes frantic,  where did you move it   idiot,she scolds herself, she begins to think that maybe  it was'ent real at all,that she imagined it, or dreamed it,and  bought 9 tickets,instead of 10, why would she only buy 10, no,no she had it,it was here with the others, she sets at her desk,thinking over what she did, wih the tickets the night before.
hen glances at the  book on the table,the voo-doo book, seeig something sticking from between the pages, it was  the ticket, a sigh of relief, she was'ent losing her mind, why did she put it in the book? does'ent matter.

she calls, the number...a long, and she means long automation  voice, informing her more than she ever wanted to know  about the florida  state lottery..finally, if you want to speak to an agent press one....the next voice,  due to  volume of calls, tour estimated wait time  will be 20 minutes,, 20 minutes was more like 40, as she set listening to the same catchey tune,over,and over, hen finally  a voice

hello, i'm carl, how may i help you

lexi, i think i have a winning ticket ,

carl..what type of ticket

lexi..just, a scratch off

carl ...ok, but what does it say

lexi....the florida..snatch and scratch ticket

carl.. ok,can you tell me the number?

lexi...reads off the number

carl....ok,  i;ll put you on hold,and ill check the numbers

lexi,once again,a long wait time,listening to the same  tune

carl.....ok, miss, it'looks like you do have the winning number, congratulations

lexi,,,,takes a deep breath, her heart beats faster,how much

carl,    let's see,, you  have won the 100,000 dollar jackpot  congratulations

lexi, can't believe it,, once again she is speechless

carl, hello,you still there,

lexi,,,yes,, yes  still here when can i come  down

carl   anytime, in next 30 days,, he gives her he name, and adress of the building to come to  and suite  number, and to call before  she comes,,, and she will need two, forms of id, plus  something to confirm her addrress....they would issue her a check, or direct deposit.into her account, all state,local,and federal taxes  could be automatically withdrawn if she wished... she agreed to that, i can be there in a couple days she said...sounds good carl responded...just give them a call before you come,and we sill get you set up

lexi..ok,and thank you

carl.no problem,,and congratulations

lexi,thank you,and byee,

carl...bye,and you have a good day

lexi, set motionless, she fet faint, still could'ent believe it, she tottered almost fallling from the chair  then moved to lay on the sofa... her incredibly lucky day

TBC
« Last Edit: November 05, 2020, 08:19:58 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #22 on: November 05, 2020, 06:36:03 PM »
100.000 Dollars? i am curious what lexi and sammi will get with that much money :)

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #23 on: November 05, 2020, 08:25:36 PM »
scene.. just past noon,
lexi walking up her drive  way,she had just been out for a walk, her mind  stll spining  after finding out she  had  won  on a lottery ticket,  she had never  won anything in her life, cept  maybe
a free, burger,or taco,   plying a fast food contest.. she stil could not believe it was real..in the back of her mind  she fel like the alarm clock would  sound  and this would be a dream, that had actually happened btw, she had   she had won, the powerball lottery, but then the damn  clock  woke her up.She walks into her back yard, and notices   the pecans scattered  over the ground,and started picking up a few putting them in her pockets she had meant to do this earlier, she would come back and gather more later,the tree was actually  in her neighbors yard,but some fell on her side of the fence.

Sliping the key into the lock,the door , swings open, closing and locking,,she  walks through the house,  sammi,,, she calls out, don't see her, must be asleep she thinks, putting the pecans in a bowl,walking into the living room, sammi, runs, from the back rom to greet, her,stretching and yawning,, hey  baby, smiling rubbing the little cats ears.

sitting on the sofa.. she flips through the the  channels  wonders  if  any up dates on the election, hope biden  pulls it out she thinks to herself..her phone buzzes

lexi...hello,{it was tiffani} 

lexi   hi...how are you,i have something to tell you,you won't believe

tiffani....i have something to tell you to

lexi,,  what's up

tiffani...it's auntie  t, she tested positive  for covid

lexi... ooo-nooo

tiffani, from what i can find out,she started showing  symptoms, went to  her doctor  and it is she is in the hospital now

lexi... how bad is it,do they know

tiffani..well,  spoke with a nurse  ,and she said she was showing mild  symptoms..they admited her and  have began treatments

lexi...have you been there to see her?

tiffani... no, hon they still not letting anyone  visit, for covid cases.. you can cal and get up dates from her nurse, but you wil need a pin no..ready to write it down>

lexi..yes,,  she copies the number ,i'l call them soon .

tiffani   ok, look i have to go for  a while, say some prayers,but try not to worry  to much  auntie t, is a pretty tough ole lady 

lexi,, yeah, i know, thanks for letting me know,how are you

tiffani,.. your welcome..i'm alright hon..talk with you later bye for now

lexi..ok,, bye hon

she just sets  there  watching ,the news personalities    blather about the election, that dident mayyer now   nothing else realy does  cept for  auntie  t,getting better.

TBC

the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2020, 07:30:29 AM »
scene...fast fowards  a few hours, after  tiffani's  phone call

Lexi had finished her dinner  fed sammi,cleaned  and put away  the dishes,and was  trying to relax...watching a movie , she had been so high,thinking about winning the lottery,only to  be deflated, after talking with tiffani.,she had even forgot to tell tiffani,that she had, won, now  it did'ent seem to matter. she would tell her tomarrow.,she just did'ent feel like  talking with anyone now.
S he debated,if she should call the hospital, yes,no,yes,no..she finally decided to do so,  after going through the hospitals operator, the phone  rang,, is'ent anyone at the dexk  she began to think, then finally  a nurse answered.. kexi  gave her the information  and pin number,only to be put on hold again,while her auunt's nurse.could come to the phone.

nurse..hello

lexi..,i was just trying to find some information about my aunt  taddie..malone

nurse..just a moment..,ok yes  she is resting  now, she is stable. in good spirits,, er breahing is labored we have her on oxygen  she did eat  part of her  dinner  and she has been started  on treatment

lexi......so it is  covid?

nurse..yes,,she has tested positive

;exi...can i visit her? {she  knew what tiffani had said,but wanted to ask anyway}

nurse,,no,i'm sorry,but visitors are not allowed,

lexi,,,can you tell her that i called,,

nurse...yes,,i will

lexi..thank you so much

nurse..your welcome

lexi,felt a little relieved,, but still worried...she thought of talking with phriday,,or melissa,,but decided  not to....sammi, walked to the sofa  set,and washed  her face, been eating again,lexi ask,,and smiled,, that thought made her want a snack, walking into the kitchen   ,then come back  with a small glass of milk and  chocolate chip cookies,and continued watching the movie..smelling the cookies got sammi's attention,,she started trying to crawl on lexi's lap,,her eyes big and bright,,give me a bite of  that cookie, ,reaching out her paw,,give me a bite,,she was being insistant,
Lexi,tried to push her  aside,,quIt,you already had your  snack, sammi, not giving  up,,   mah,,give me a bite i said...lexi  finally caves into  breaking off a small peace. giving it to her,,the cat  gobbles it up,and look's like isthat all i get?..lexi, gives her another piece, sammi,rolls it around with her nose,and decides she does'ent want it,,spoiled rotten cat,,lexi  smiles  finishing her milk, takes it to the kitchen walking back to the sofa,and sees  the book on the table
Picking it  up  sitting down fliping through it,, think i saw  something about healing spells,, ahhh,,here it is,,,she read  through some of them, hmmm, they were so many different spells..some very elaborate..then a thought occured  to her,maybe she  could try try one to help her aunt., Naw, now your being stupid  girl,, nothing to this, are these really voo doo spells,  i mean the book is voo doo for  dummies after all, how  aunthentic could they be? but  the money spell worked,right?,  Naw,that same little inner voice told her, nothing but coincedence, but it could help, if she really believed, she remebered  hearing that on some documentry about voodoo ,several years ago,and yes she actuallly had watched a  documentry about voodoo once, part of it anyway and  it said  for a spell to work,a voodoo priestess had to really believe,that it would.
But she was no voodoo ,priestese,or what was it melissa had called them,a boogaloo girl, and how would she know that? Yes, but the money spell worked,did'ent it? maybe!
she looked through a couple more pages.and found a healing spell,she thought she could try,  sounds simple,, what do you think sammi,?   sammi,looked at her,with bright green eyes,her  front feet pawing on lexi's thigh..you may as well  her eyes seemed to say.
Will need 3 more candles,{purple,blue,and white,  myrrh oil,..mint oil,. sandlewood oil,. 3 pieces of quartz,and 3 small pieces of paper..she felt, like she needed to do something, even if it were silly, why not.?.she would get these items  ,and tomarrow. and give this a try,it just may help, the rest of the night she searched the internet..and with out really realizing began a search on voo doo

TBC
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 07:37:54 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2020, 11:40:06 PM »
scene  the next  morning...

after breakfast,,lexi   starts..getting ready  to leave. she has  to go to the office  and for another meeting, and to finish one of her projects after that she would  stop one of the novelty stores  and pick up the few items,be back  later sammi  she say's  walking out the door  to her car. the morning  was bright,and sunny, felt more like  spring...
The meeting was  productive,as was the day, but she had time concentrating  her mind  wondered  about her  aunt,and to the lottery ticket,she wanted to cash  in  soon, and  it was  fun to catch up with her  co-workers and supervisiors.   she was  able to finish and to leave  a little past  noon  she  had  make a couple  stops  to find all the items   she  needed  she was leaving walking across the parking lot, when her phone  buzzrd....it was melissa.

melissa...hi,sweetie,how are things  going

lexi..pretty well, how  is yours.

melissa......doing good,been  pretty busy,can't talk long now

lexi..me, to  had to go in to the office today

melissa...ohh,good,bout time you were productive, but just asking if  you  were still  coming to the  gym  later

lexi...  sure,  att  6ish  right? 

melissa...yeah,that will be  fine, will you be ready for a workout,,{grining}

lexi...ohh, is  there going to be another trainor there?

melissa,    yeah,but he will have his customer, your all mine[a broad smile}

lexi...would'ent have it  any other way 

melissa   don't wory,i'll take it easy on you weak girl

lexi...who's  worried?  i'll try and help to make it look like you know what your doing

melissa.......ohhhhh, i like you being cocky....have to go babes  see you  a little later, byee  kisses

lexi....byeee  and kisses

melissa, was in fact a very good trainor,  she had helped  her alot, be it in regular workouts,or  or in their  many wrestling matches, melissa  wasvery much a hard,and hot workout

she made it back home in one piece,after  a close  call, with another car   just  after leaving the  shoping center, that had left her a little  shaken, relieved  she  tried to unwind ,had a light early  dinner,, making a turkey wrap... she tried  to call tiffani {no answer}...tried to call phriday {left her a message}   tried to call the hospital { aunt taddie's nurse was not available,, and was told only that auntie  t was  still in stable condition,,,and in good spirits....she wasted time on the internet..untill time to leave for the  gym,, she changed into  some  shorts..and jeans  and made  the drive, when she arrived..the parking lot was sparse..amd daylight beginning to fade .

TBC

scene  sign in dexk at the gym

melissa  sitting behind her desk finishing up,, hey  sweetie  smiling at lexi...you can  go back to the locker room,,ill be a few more  minutes to finish up

lexi walks  past the stationary bikes  and tread mills....still quiet a few people  in their routines she walks past the weights,and down the hall  to the womens  locker  area   droping her bag and sits on the bench and eremoves her shoes  and jeans  shorts  and t' shirt..changing into a old tank top  and black sports bra and bike  shorts and puts her sneakers back on. melissa  walks  in...nice  to se your ready  and smiles 

lexi   we are  going to wrestle?

melissa  no this time thought we would do somthing different with  some boxing

lexi  .  cool..it's ok with me,{even tho se had not boxed alot}

they leave the locker  room  walking down a small hallway side by side  melissa  was saddened  over  aunt taddie  being  sick   but excited   over  lexi winning the lottery,,the hall way  lead to double doors  opening into the ring area.. 6 seperate rings were set up...it was quiet...only one other person,,who was just finishing up..hi   rick,,melisa called out and waved...

we can get the head gear  and gloves in here   they walked into the office....they choose the head gear lexi choose red..she ried her hair into a pony tail and melissa helped  fit the head gear on her,  snug is'ent it  she  smiled..melissa choose the blue  lexxi helped   her fit it on....  melissa   8oz gloves  are the est she  lexi choose the red  white and blue pair..melissa the white  we can put them onn in the ring, ohh and we need a couple these picking up a couple mouth pieces  still new in  lpackage.they then walked to and entered the ring...and helped each other  with their gloves

melissa  ok   we  can  just keep box  with no timeing or  rounds..wen one of us needs  a break  we can  stop  ok?
 lexi   nods,, ok she answered

slipping their mouth pieces in they take steps  back   checking out their equipment

melissa...you ready? 
lexi     nods raising her  gloves

THEY MOVE  CLOSER.LEXI FELT KIND OF AWKARD AS  SHE TRIED TO MOVE SIDE TO SIDE,HER  GLOVES  UP, MELISSA MATCHING LEXI,, SHE WAS MORE EXPIERENCED,,AND  QUICKER, HER HANDS UP  SHE MOVES IN  SENDING A LEFT JAB  AT LEXI.S FACE.....LEXI,TRIED TO BRING HER HANDS UP TO BLOCK,BUT A SECOND TO SLOW..UNNN ,HER HEAD SNAPS  BACK,WHILE THE HEAD GEAR HELPED PROTECT,SHE  FELT THAT.SHE STUMBLES  BACK BRINGING UP HER   HANDS...

MELISS,A  BOUNCIN ON HER TOES  MOVING BACK TO AVOID  AN ATTACK   SURPRISED NONE GAME,,SHE SMILES,,MOVES I N AGAIN  WIH A JAB AT LEXI'S STOMACH..OOOFH LEXI GASP,TAKING THE PUNCH TO HER  STOMACH...SHW SWINGS A WILD  LEFT PUNCH,THAT MELISSA  DODGES,,THEY  CIRCLE  AND MOVE BACK AND FORTH,MELISSA  AGAIN STEPS  CLOSER  JABING A RIGHT IT  LANDS CLOSE TO LEXI'S  EYE,AGAIN SNAPING HER HEAD BACK..,,,MELISSA  FAINTS A LEFT PUNCH  THAT LEXI,MVES TO BLOCK,BUT INSTEAD JABS ANOTHER RIGHT PUNCH THAT SNAPS  LEXI'S HEAD BACK

LEXI,,SWINGS A RIGHT THAT LANDS  TO MELISSA'S  CHEEK  SNAPING MELISSA'S HEAD BACK CAUSING HER TO STUMBLE BACK  SOME, IT SURPRISED HER,, BUT  SHE ANSWERED WITH A QUICK  RIGHT JAB PF HER OWN TO LEXI.S STOMACH... UNNNN LEXI. GASP DOUBLING OVER SOME.

MELISSA  {STOPING}  YOU  OK?  WANT TO CONTINUE?

LEXI..NODS,YES

THE TWO  START MOVING AND BOUNCING ON THEIR FEET AGAIN  EACH AIMING SOME PUNCHES   MOST EITHER MISSING,OR ARE BLOCKED
MELISSA   MOVES IN AGAIN LANDING  ANOTHER RIGHT PUNCH  TO LEXI'S  FOREHEAD...,SNAPING LEXI'S HEAD  BACK  AND BOUNCES  BACK A SMIRK ON HER FACE
YOUR FUN TO PUNCH  SHE TEASES....LEXI,,MOVES  CLOSER  JABING A WILD LEFT FOR MELISSA'S HEAD,,,MELISSA DODGES  AND  JABS ANOTHER PUNCH INTO LEXI'S  STOMACH..LEXI TAKES A STEP BACK..,THEN AIMS A RIGHT PUNCH AT MELISSA'S CHEST,GETTING THROUGH  MELISSA'S DEFENS..HER BEST PUNCH YET

UMM MELISS GRUNTS,,THAT ONE  HURT,  SHE STEPS BACK    BOUNCING ON HER TOES..THEY MOVE SIDE TO SIDE  THN COME CLOSER  SWINGING AND JABING PUNCHES AT EACH OTHER..SOME LLANDING,SOME MISSING  BUT LEXI DIFINITELY TAKING THE WORSE,,SHE STUMBLES BACK INTO THE ROPES..RAISING HER RIGHT HAND WANTING TO  STOP

MELISSA....DROPING HER HANDS,,SHE NEEDED A BREAK ALSO,, SO WANT TO CONTINUE SHE ASK

LEXI NODS YES

TAKING OUT THEIR MOUTH PIECES   THEY TALK,AND CATCH THEIR BREATH

MELISSA..READY  ?

LEXI  ... YES

PUTTING THEIR MOUTH PIECES BACK IN.. THEY BOUNCE  AND MOVE  AROUND..NEITHER  MAKING A MOVE  THIS TIME LEXI CAUHT MELISSA  BY SURPRISE  WITH A LEFT PUNCH JUST ABOVE HER  EYE,, AND A RIGHT JAB TO HER STOMACH... SHE BACKS AWAY.. THE  TWO FRIENDS..  MOVE  AND PUNCH AT EACH OTHER  LEXI LANDS ANOTHER RIGHT TO MELISSA'S  STOMACH  MELISSA  RESPONDS WITH TWO QUICK JABS CATCHING LEXI  FLUSH IN SNAPING HER HEAD   BACK SHE FALLS AND SLUMPS  INTO THE ROPES

MELISSA..STOPS..AND REMOVES HER MOUTH PIECE  AND  GLOVES..CHECKING ON HER FRIEND...YOU OK HONEY SHE ASK A LITTLE  CONCERNED WE  CAN  STOP  ANYTIME

LEXI NODS..YEAH SHE'S  READY TO  STOP  HER  ARMS  AND BODY  ACHEING AS SHE STRUGGLED  TO CATCH HER BREATH.. MELISSA  HELPED  REMOVE LEXI'S  HEAD GEAR  AND  GLOVES,,,THEY REST AGAINST THE ROPES THEN SLIP OUT OF THE RING  AND BACK TO THE OFFICE  LEAVING THE GLOVES AND HEAD GEAR..JUS THROW THE MOUTH PIECES IN THAT CAN. MELISSA POINTS..AND SHE DAMPENS A COUPLE PAPER TOWELS  AND WIPES ACROSS LEXI'S FOREHEAD.. SURE YOUR OK?  LEXI  NODS YEAH,I'LL BE  OK.

THEY WALK BACK TO THE LOCKER ROOM  TALKING AND GIGGLING LIKE SCHOOL GIRLS, WALKING INTO THE LOCKER ROOM THEY SIT ON THE BENCH

melissa...your getting better, you got me pretty good a few times

lexi...your just saying that,i;m terrable

melissa..no, i mean it you are getting better

lexi,,, i guess,hope  so

melissa...it's  fun..and a good  way  to work out

lexi....smiles  and  nod,,,yes.it is

melissa....so what are  you going to do with al your loot now

lexi...really hav'ent thought much about it since  auntie  t,got sick,,maybe plan a vacation for next spring, iv'e thought about getting a new car

melissa....cool, don't forget  your friends  giving her a playful poke with her elbow

lexi...how  could i,,giving a playful poke  back

THE TWO FRIENDS  CHANGE.. BACK INTO THEIR CLOTHES

MELISSA.....WANT TO WALK, TO PORKY'S   BAR-BE  QUE... I'M FAMISHED  HAV;ENT  HAD ANYTHING  SINCE  BEFORE LUNCH.

LEXI...SURE

THE TWO WALK OUT OF THE  GYM,ACROSS THE PARKING LOY   INTO THE RESTRAUNT// MAKE THEIR ORDERS...AND TALK AND LAUGH ABOUT OLD TIMES,,,LEAVING THE RESTRAUNT THEY WALK BACK TO THEIR CARS...

melissa... same time next week< we can just work out some if you like

lexi...sure... anything will be fun

they  hug and kiss on the cheeks  melissa  be careful on the way home hon...you two  babes lexi answers..siting in her car lexi watches untill melisa  disappears into her car and it's brake lights come on.then she pulls away  and drives  home..

TBC

« Last Edit: November 08, 2020, 08:11:32 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #26 on: November 08, 2020, 07:52:46 PM »
scene  fast foward to the following morning .

Breakfast, and dishes  being finished, lexi returns walking up her drive way, after a morning walk around the park,opening and walking through the door  being greeted  by  sammi, wearing  a 'where have you been look", she  scoops the cat up  walking into  the living room ploping on the  sofa,  looking around...uuugh..i need  to dust  and  straighten this place  up ,,girl,,rubbing  sammi's  ears,
No,you don't,you just need to set here giving me all your attention, the cat seemed  to purr.''
the rest of the morning is pretty mundane, dusting,sweeping vacuuming..  then spends  time on the computer  catching up   some class work , only a few more month's and she would be finished
she also had   some  work to catch up, but she could finish that a little later

finished  with that  she called  the hospital..aunt taddie  had  got a little  worse   with a fever..and upset  stomach  but was still on oxygen and still considered  to be in stable conditionphriday  called,,saying that she would be back home later in the evening..they  chat for a little while  both excited  about the winning lottery ticket they made plans to go  and turn the ticket in togeather and spend the day goofing off.

the day sem to pass by really fast, and soon it was  dinner time,,the evening had turned cloudy and cool  since the morning  so vegetable soup   and a sandwich  , sammi paced back and forth at the base of the stool  at the kitchen island  begging...remebering the old  sienfeld  line...." no,soup for you "   sammi answered  by brushing her head against lexi's legs..
dinner finished,,sammi fed,, dishes put away...she plops  on the  sofa, fliping through the   tv channels...all these chanels  and  nothing to watch she thought
the phone rang  it was tiffani.

tiffani......hi

lexi...hey

tiffani...lexi,the hospital just called, they said   that they had to put aunt taddie on a ventilator

lexi....why? i talked with them earlier,they said she was stilll stable

tiffani...i know  hon,they told me that to,, but her nurse, said  her breathing started getting worse, and they felt it was the best

lexi...for  how long

tiffani...they don't know  hon, look iv'e got to go just wanted to let you know

lexi.thank you

tiffani..bye  bye,talk soon

lexi...byee,..

She set motionless, her stomach rolled a little,,stay positive she tried to tell herself, she will get through this..but only the worse creeped into her mind
The   items  she had bought the day,before still set in the chair opposite her, where she had left them, she had  about talked herself out of using them, but what the hell,  give it a try, it may just work
finiding three plastic   containers {old plastic butter dishes,that she had saved,,after all she may could use them some day was her reasoning, and in face  she was about to.
she poured some of the three oils myrrh..mint,and sandlewood into the three bowls..cleared a place on her mantle she followed the instructions anointing each candle in the 3 oils then placing them in a pyramid shape....and the same with the 3 quartz  placing each in front of the candles..she wrote her aunt;s name on the 3 pieces of paper placing them between the candles ,then lit the candles
she tries  to clear her mind of any doubts  closing her eyes  thinking of  aunt taddie only, thinking of her being well and back home  thinking of sitting with her  and talking over  fun times.those memories in her mind  she begins to cant the verse

MAGICK MEND AND CANDLE BURN
ILLNESS LEAVE,AND HEALTH RETURN

she repeats  2 times

opening her eyes,,,she feels a little faint  she slowly walks to the sofa sitting and closing her eyes
she repeated the  chant 2 other times

later while laying in bed,, sammi,snuggled by her..she only  wish that it would do some good

TBC
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 05:25:05 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #27 on: November 09, 2020, 06:37:37 AM »
we fast foward  a few days..halloween  is now just a few days away...the scene pans  around   from out side...where the faint sounds of seagulls call drift over the neighborhood, a cool morning october breeze  scatteres   small masses of fallen leaves.. the scene pans to inside  the  small cottage  house the rooms are quiet and still  sammi  lays in a semi circle ball on the sofa asleep her head tiltle slightly to the ceiling,,the tv is on  the soundtrack of jeopardy  plays softly from the tv...lexii sets at her desk.. playing alng sometimes,,answering some of the questions   she  had done pretty well playing along today,was in 2nd place,as double jeopardy  was about to start.. and   she had been quiet busy  with her class work.and with her work assignments..she hd not been away from home   for a few days  cept  for her dayly walks   at the city park along the bay...the news from the hospital each day as the same  aunt taddie was still on the ventilator she  has completed  the spell each evening, she held out hope  that it could help her aunt.  .She and phriday had made a day  to go into florida and turn in the winning ticket....

the scene  shifts across the country to the hospital, at first  the exterior,then pans inside  the scene  inside the hospital  nurses  and doctors  and nurses aids walking through the i.c.u ward and pans into a single room   taddie malones  the doctors  had made the decision  that she had improved enough to be taken off the ventilator,and so far she had been responding well her

mrs.taddie malone had drifted off to sleep...sleep or  a faint memory..or maybe a dream, she had  many  strange dreams  for she did not know how long.. lying in the hospitl bed  the room had seemed extremely dark  there was a person in the room with her,,a nurse probably, she could not get a clear view of iher face..she was saying something,sounded like a song   she was huming as she moved around, the words  seemd low and far away,not a song more of a chant  magick mend and candle burn  illness leave and health return. the person walked around her bed  repeating the  chant over,and over...then stood by the door,,the faint light shone on her face  she appeared to be wearing some kind of strange makeup  looked like a halloween.mask.

the scene suddenly changed   she was  on a hill side  over looking a lake..it felt familiar, yes  she had been there many times before,but could'ent  remeber  it's name  or where it was ...the sounds of childern's voices..happy laughing childern's voices....childern  singing and playing some voices  sound more familiar  and  became  more  clear...the chant again   magick mend and candle burn,illness leave and health return..a young girl, suddenly appeared in front of her, no she was running,then she turned to face her.. smiling  she repeated the chant  magick mend and candle burn illness leave and health return, taddie shuddered  she recognized the girl..it was lexi....

the scene  changed again....she was standing on a slope  in front of her a young woman stood over looking a cliff..she started walking closer,and closer  but it seemed  no matter  how much she walked,she could get no closer,, the young woman turned to face her, her face  painted in some strange  halloween  make up. she shuddered   she had seen  it before,,the young woman spoke   magick mend and candle burn illness leave and health return..the voice..it was lexi....taddies body  jerk  her eyes opened..she scaned the room as much as she could.. her left hand covered her face..and said in a corse whisper....ohhh yung un what have you done?

the scene shifts   back to  small cottage from out side to inside...lexi, stood  and stretched...she had begin to feel stiff setting at  the desk so long..she walked into the kitchen and poured a glass of coke..taking a sip...watching   alex trebek  voice     he was the first host  to the jeopardy  tv series...art fleming,  lexi   mumbled.,..yes alex answered

her  phone rang

lexi..hello

nurse..is this  miss.malone....niece

lexi  yes,it is

nurse...the doctors wanted us to call and inform you  that miss.malone was taken off the ventilator earlier. and she has responding well

lexi ...how is she

nurse....she is stable,,her oxygen labels are  stable  her temperature  and vitals  is good the doctors feeling good about her progress

lexi....thank you  for  contacting me,,has my step sister been contacted

nurse...let me  check,, a few seconds later   yes  she has been

lexi  thank you

nurse..anything else i can help you with

lexi  no  thank you so much

nurse  your very welcome  byee

lexi  bye

a lage smile of relief  spread across her face..aunt taddie was  off machine and improving  the best news  ever

TBC
« Last Edit: November 09, 2020, 03:26:43 PM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp

• God Member
« Reply #28 on: November 09, 2020, 07:49:27 PM »
thank you for the update of that story, nice details in it and interesting how up to date ot is with covid included.

{alt}

Offline lexibabe

• God Member
« Reply #29 on: November 11, 2020, 12:42:02 AM »
jump ahead to the next morning, the tv on blaring  the morning newsshow  is on, they are still talking about the elections.

Always something lexi, thinks as she runs around like a chicken with it's head cut off, as her daddy use to say, sammi sitting on the  sofa looks on with an amused look,watching her human
Lexi, was feeling good, she had slept better,than she had,in recent  nights,due  to concern for her aunt,and although  she was'ent out of the wood's yet, it was looking better.
She,had to hurry up,and go into the office,for part of day, finally  she  stops  by the sofa.taking one final glance at the tv., well think i have everything i need she said,then using the remote to click the set off.Be,back,a little later  sweetie,giving sammi 's head a gentle rub, walking out and locking door behind her.

The  morning was overcast,with a light rain,but still warm for the time of year, the drive  uneventful,arriving at the office,  another long meeting, spending  the rest of the morning  and early afternoon, so that she would'ent have  any  work at home,and cold concentrate  on  her class project...mr.stiff, another one of the office  supervisor's, called her into the office, to inform her that she was now in the final two, for the upcoming promotion.She was still,thinking about that,when walking across the parking lot to her car, as she stop to unlock her door, she noticed a scratch, running from the door  to the back fender,,,someone had done it on purpose..asshole  she thought,taking a quick look around..She was going to visit tiffani, and spend the afternoon with her, the day, had become sunny,and nice the drive to tiffani's was releaxing.. TBC

scene  jnside  tiffani's apartment,,, sitting at the small kitchen island,, catching up

tiffani....want a glass of wine

lexi...... nah, no thanks

tiffani,, how about a coke, i have some diet pepsi?

lexi...sure, that's ok

tiffani....lol, temperance  lexi, she pours  a couple  glasses

lexi....have you heard, any thing from the hospital

tiiffani.....yes, earlier, aunt  t, is getting better, responding well to the medications

lexi.. sipping  the pepsi,,smiles,,i was really worried for her

tiffani...me to, she still not quiet out of the woods yet, but better

lexi...yeah,i know

tiffani...how was  your  day?

lexi....good,  and yours

tiffani....eh, typical, shrugs

lexi...someone left a scratch, on my car in the parking lot

tiffani....that;s to bad, any idea who may have done it

lexi... no, not really

tiffani..still having  any trouble with that girl?

lexi,   hav'ent seen her much  since last week

tiffani.... to bad about your car does the scratch blend in with all the others

lexi...funny!, i'll probably get another car soon anyway

tiffani...really what kind

lexi...not sure  yet, hey!  forgot to tell you, i won  with one of those lottery tickets

tiffani....really?,when

lexi...a few days, ago

tiffani...and your just now telling me?

lexi......i'm sorry , but with aunt taddie and all, i just did'ent

tiffani....smiles,  just poking you some, the last few days have been a whirlwind for me to, how much you win?

lexi...100,000  after all the taxes and fees

tiffani,,,, eyes, widen,, damn, now you can buy me a new car also

lexi....yeah well,,better be nice to me smiles

tiffani... attention shifts  to the t.v.  looks like dems  are about to be caught for all their fake ballots

lexi...you,really believe that horseshit, trump is spewing, shakes head,, snorts out a giggle

tiffani...  i believe the dems cheated.trump 2021  four more years 

lexi...lol.....trump soon  will be like a dandelion in the wind, a forgotten stain

tiffani....want to bet?

lexi...sure,,be like taking candy from a blonde girl

tiffani.....how much?

lexi..  i bet you  $25.00

tiffani..lol, high roller

lexi......just don't want to take all your money,we are step sisters  after all

tiffani...your  on

lexi..ready  to get out of here for dinner

tiffani.....sure,  let  me  get my purse and keyes, any where in particular you want to go

lexi..no  not really, anywhere is fine

A FEW MINUTES LATER, THE TWO WALK OUT THE DOOR, AND DRIVE TO  A LOCAL RESTRAUNT FOR  DINNER.

TBC

« Last Edit: November 11, 2020, 07:44:05 AM by lexibabe »
the prez tramp